For online payments, the Account Name is NVI and click thePay Without Sign Inlink at the bottom of the screen. Bring in any part of the broken glasses and they will replace the frame at no cost! A trained eye doctor can guide you through these feelings and help you connect with resources. Please call us at: 1-888-372-2763. Eyemart Express provides designer frames and prescription eyeglasses. Understanding the ins and outs of insurance can be confusing. When youre losing vision, youll notice some changes in your vision. (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.) Can you pay monthly for glasses at Boots? Using insurance with us is as easy as 1-2-3! We help maximize your benefits by accepting over 1000 insurance plans and getting you in front of one of our trained associates who will help you with the paperwork and ensure that the process goes smoothly! Take a look around, you might find your new favorite frames. All you need is warm water and a little patience, and your glasses will be sitting pretty again in no time! 76 Coupons. Does Americas Best accept vision insurance? 88 Coupons. And which increases the risk of blindness by 91%! * - Free Same Day Speed excludes Special Orders. Depending on the make and condition of the frames, most of our stores can use your existing frame. We've discontinued servicing addresses outside of the US, Mexico, Canada, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses effective May 10th, 2018. 96 Coupons. I spoke with a manager Lacretia at Envolve Vision today 5/9 phone numbers 844-732-3946 or 800-334-3937 mailing address P.O. BBB is here to help. Do you have feedback to help us improve? It can be due to an uncorrected refractive issue. FIND ANOTHER STORE. They repeatedly said the glasses were perfect and even resorted to verbally attacking me personally. Disculpe las molestia. Store details, offers and insurance plans. The cut shape is programmed in by placing the lensless frame in a second machine that literally feels out the shape of the spectacles with a small finger-like probe. When I returned they handed me a laminated sheet of print to test my vision through the new lenses. Do I still need an eye exam if I already have a prescription? At this point my insurance will not cover another pair and I also paid out of pocket which they also refused to refund. Progressive lenses can be an incredible boon to people with astigmatism and other refractive errors, but they also tend to be expensive. Eyemart Expresss brand is ranked #- in the list of Global Top 1000 Brands, as rated by customers of Eyemart Express. Eyemart Express provides designer frames and prescription eyeglasses. Shop online and Save 30%* + Free Shipping. Keep reading to learn how you can protect your vision and prevent vision loss. You may experience a blind spot in the center of your vision, or you may experience cloudy or hazy vision. . 1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack, Biotrue Oneday for Presbyopia 30 Pack High Add, Biotrue Oneday for Presbyopia 30 Pack Low Add, ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism High Add, Make a contact lens exam appointment online. If you've Can You Bring Your Own Frames To Eyemart Express Overview Can You Bring Your Own Frames To Eyemart ExpressIf you're experiencing vision problems, the first step to finding a solution is seeing a doctor. Insider Previews. This time, the prescription and axis of the lenses were off (photo attached). Browse online with prescription in hand and pick up in store within 24 hours. It does not store any personal data. Whether its single vision, bifocal, trifocal, or progressive weve got you covered. Get 11 Home Remedies That Really Work Free! Stay signed in for a maximum of 30 days. Visit site for eyeglasses coupons on progressive lens, sun glasses, frames and more. Will Eyemart Express put lenses in my frames? Yes, in many instances, your insurance plan allows you to get a free pair of glasses. Your eyesight can also be affected by tumors, stroke, and infection of the brain. We provide a receipt which can be submitted to your insurance company as an Out-of-Network purchase. Link your in-store purchase to your online account and create personal profiles for yourself and your family that makes online shopping fast and easy! You can also lose your vision as you age, if you have macular degeneration. Eating a low fat and sugar diet reduces your risk of AMD. Sign Up! The light enters your eye and focuses in front of the retina. It can strike young children or working adults. When you purchased your glasses in-store, we asked you for an email address. Took them back to inquire about the protective coating applied and I was blamed for failing to use a microfiber cloth and causing the damage. Can I Use My Own Frames At Eyemart Express, In some cases, a doctor may prescribe artificial tears to treat glaucoma. 2 How long do glasses take from Vision Express? If you suffer from myopia, your vision may be affected by the light. Doctors in some states are employed by Eyemart Express LLC. We have a lens lab in every store. On metal frames the nose pads can be moved and adjusted, while on the plastic frames, there is no way to adjust the nose bridge. If you purchase any 2 pairs of glasses at America's Best you can get a FREE eye exam.*. What is the average cost of progressive lenses? Its really easy to keep track of what were up to, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at Eyemart Express for updates! You can learn about your eye condition and prepare for changes. For in-store purchases, we accept most vision insurance plans including EyeMed, Spectera, Superior Vision, Davis Vision. Source - Worked at an optician's for 7 years. Understanding the history of eye diseases in your family is essential. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. aww. Children with vision problems often dont realize they have a problem. How do you write a therapeutic case study? Take walks when you can, get good sleep, and stay positive! For other questions about ordering eyeglasses, pleaseclick here. These tests can help you identify the cause of vision loss. They were then mailed to me a few weeks later since I live in Pierre, SD. A doctor will examine your eyes, the movement of the pupils, the back of the eye, and eye pressure. Your diet is also important for protecting your eyes. The lenses themselves were $269.95. Feb 21, 2022. Other bifocals and no-line progressives are also available at discounted prices. Next day waited 1 hour after sign in to speak to a representative. Theyll help you determine whether you need surgery or not. Today's best Eyemart Express Coupon Code: See All Eyemart Express's Best-seller. they send what kind of glass I need and what frames I choose then a few weeks later I get a text message or something saying I can pick them up at the store. 66 Coupons. Buy contact lenses onlineand have your contact lenses delivered to your door. If youve, Read More When Visionworks Going To Have Two For Offer Again Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good)Continue. The rep told her it was just her fingerprints and insisted they were fine. Customers can choose from four lens types: CR39 plastic: The standard lens of Eyemart Expresss basic eyewear. I paid $484.08 to Eyemart Express for new progressive glasses. Yes, were happy to assist with the paperwork, so you dont have to! Try searching by product brand, model, SKU or color. If you are concerned about losing your vision, its important to get help as soon as possible. If youve experienced blurred vision, flashing lights, blind spots, tearing, or dizziness, you may have an underlying medical condition. Try searching by product brand, model, SKU or color. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Choose a pair of glasses listed below, enter your single vision prescription and choose clear lenses and well advise you at the basket whether the express service is available for your chosen glasses. Customers can bring in a current and valid prescription to an America's Best store to purchase eyeglasses or contact lenses. Our store associates have received training from the Autism Society of Texas and they are ready to help customers of all ages with varying support needs. But in case you change your mind, simply return them with . In some cases, you may experience severe glaucoma and need treatment. If you have any questions please contact us toll free at 844-442-0396 Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST. We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with the independent doctor. And at our online store, you can shop for prescription . We are proud to partner with the Texas arm of the national nonprofit Autism Society to create training for our associates and to help us provide support for people with various support needs in the communities that we serve. Receive the latest exclusive offers, styles and news. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. The techs might not be comfortable handling something that might be costly for them to replace. Our customer service hours are . Specialties: As one of the country's Top 10 optical retailers, Eyemart Express is the only retailer with a lens lab in every store that makes 90% of glasses the same day. They gave me 3 names with phone numbers, Eye Associates, Walmart, and the Eyemart Express location in this complaint. Visit site for eyeglasses coupons on progressive lens, sun glasses, frames and more. I paid $361.87, which included the frames and lenses. Remind them that the glasses have to fit them and be comfortable! Most America's Best locations have hundreds of glasses frames in-store. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. To make a payment please visit our website www.snappayglobal.comto make an online payment or mail the bottom portion of the statement in the envelope provided and enclosed your check or include your credit card information. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". They refused, saying they needed the entire glasses. You can post your glasses to them and they could end up helping people with poor sight all over the world. A: We are proud to offer inclusive shopping during our regular operating hours. Please note that if you have selected any lens add-ons your order may take 7-10 working days. You should also avoid excessive alcohol, which can cause eye damage. Manypeoplewithvisionlossleadproductiveliveswithmeaningfulrelationships. . Can I come and get my frames repaired? KidsGear Breakage protection planincludes additional protection for kids 13 and under with scratch resistant coating and UV protection. If you work in hazardous conditions, make sure you wear safety glasses when around hazardous equipment and chemicals. In general, you can put prescription lenses in any frames. I asked for it to be refunded to the insurance and they refused and am still waiting for the glasses. Not even slightly true. A: No, you can visit your local Eyemart Express at any time. However, if youre happy with the glasses you have, we can simply fit new lenses into your current frame. Do you accept same-day appointments or walk-ins? Insider Previews. I am so sorry to hear about the dissatisfaction the customer had with the lenses. Regardless of what your vision problems are, its important to get checked. How are your prices so much lower than other retailers? How much does a pair of progressive glasses cost? If your frames break or your lenses become excessively scratched during the year, bring them to your local America's Best store so we can replace them (only 1 replacement allowed). Not recommended for out of stock product. Special Savings. 80 Coupons. You should also be aware of any symptoms that affect your vision. You can expect to get a good pair of progressive lenses for this price range. I had an eye doctor appointment in Pierre on 10/12/2021. Depending on the make and condition of the frames, most of our stores can use your existing frame. Everyone was great, and they are FAST. All Rights Reserved. Our associates have received training from the Autism Society of Texas and are ready to help you find new glasses. You should also ask if it is safe for you to drive. If you dont, you could permanently injure your eyes. Its likely that at some point your prescription will change, requiring new lenses. . They have an anti-reflective coating to help reduce glare and a tint that helps increase contrast for easier viewing. pricing - a lot of places have special deals that include the price of standard lenses, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a place to put new lenses into your frames for a reasonable price. I could tell immediately that I couldn't read through the bottom of the lenses. Exams without a 2 pair purchase are only $59. The most common type of refractive error affects over 150 million people. The best way to avoid this is to have an eye exam. You should also visit an eye doctor if you notice any changes in your vision. Astigmatism is caused by an abnormal curvature of the cornea. EyemartExpress.com/COVID. What's included in the 2 for $79.95 deal? Keeping your eyes healthy is super important. They would not offer any resolution because I had not purchased a warranty. Is ampicillin good for respiratory infection? A: We partnered with the Autism Society of Texas to train our store associates and make the shopping experience easier for our customers with Autism. Do not check this option if using a shared computer. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Our friends over at Think About Your Eyes post tons of helpful information to help protect your eyes every day. Another way to prevent vision loss is to make your room bright and use colorful felt-tip markers for writing and drawing. General Manager Shannon has contacted the customer on 12/01/2021 regarding the experience in the store and the quality of the product. I have forward this to the area manager to follow up in reaching a satisfactory resolution. We offer the best of the best in scratch-resistant, UV coating, and non-glare technology benefits. You can get treatment to prevent your vision loss. Rx Bring in your prescription. Visit www.thinkaboutyoureyes.com. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. 4 Indicate if you see lines that are darker. In some cases, the symptoms are not serious. The 2 for $79.95 advertised offer includes single vision uncoated plastic (CR39) lenses, frames from our $69.95 price selection and a free eye exam. You should also install colored tape on stairs to prevent falling. 8 Can you buy glasses on the High Street? Special Savings. I am sorry to hear that the experience in the store. You can find store information at https://www.eyemartexpress.com/get-glasses. We're confident you'll love your new glasses. Bring in your updated prescription to a local Eyemart Express retail store and an optician will assist you with your order. Eye experts recommend them for children and people who take part in sports. If youve experienced blurred vision, flashing lights, blind spots, tearing, or dizziness,, Read More 3 Month Contacts Visionworks Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good)Continue, Visionworks Maple Grove Yelp Overview Visionworks Maple Grove YelpIf youre experiencing vision problems, the first step to finding a solution is seeing a doctor. 9 complaints closed in the last 12 months. Special Savings. Eyemart Express is primarily an eyewear retailer, however, we are always located next door to an independent doctor of optometry operating separately from our business. They were adjusted slightly to ensure they were comfortable and say correctly on my face. When I returned from my travels I went to the store and requested a refund but the request was denied. Best . Glasses in as little as 30 minutes? FREE DOWNLOAD! .a{fill:none;stroke:#333;stroke-linecap:round;stroke-linejoin:round;stroke-width:3px;} Your Store & Eye Doctor. Our 2 for $79.95 deal allows parents to always have a back-up pair of glasses for their children, and theKidsGear Breakage protection plancovers BOTH pairs of glasses. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. The glasses were again mailed to me when done. What are the jumps called in show jumping? Didnt find the answer to your questions? *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. For a contacts exam, you can typically expect to pay $100-$150. Can I Use My Own Frames At Eyemart Express. You should also avoid jumping car batteries. Does America's Best have special deals on bifocals or progressives? At America's Best, eye exams are FREE* with our 2 pairs offers! I could only read through them by lifting the glasses up several inches. I don't know which country you're in, but in the US/Canada, you get a prescription from the optometrist, they print it out for you, and you can take it to any glasses store you want to get frames. How many types of call centers are there? Most consumers end up paying around $150 to $250 for their progressive . Try searching by product brand, model, SKU or color. Disculpe las molestia. If you don't see an answer to your question above, please contact us or write to us at: 1999-2022 America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses. Will Eyemart Express put lenses in my frames? He tested the prescription of the glasses and said that they matched my current prescription, so he wasn't sure why I couldn't see clearly out of them. how do I find out this? The doctor told me that my vision in my glasses was only 20/40. All Rights Reserved. Getting to see clearly is often life-changing, and we're dedicated to helping you see some of life's greatest moments. Eyemart Express provides designer frames and prescription eyeglasses. The only thing that may cause you a problem is the optical lab's willingness to handle the antique frames. These errors make it difficult for the eye to focus light on the retina. Our goal is to ensure that every customer has a positive experience in our store. Shop online and Save 30%* + Free Shipping. If you are over 40, your doctor may require you to wear progressive lenses, which are effective on bringing back your near and far visions. Is insurance required to buy glasses, contacts or eye exams? For example, if you notice floaters, you should immediately consult an ophthalmologist. They expressed no reservations about placing my prescription in my own frames. Browse online with prescription in hand and pick up in store within 24 hours. Take a look around, you might find your new favorite frames. Try searching by product brand, model, SKU or color. Visit site for eyeglasses coupons on progressive lens, sun glasses, frames and more. If you're a long-time contact lens wearer, consider joining ourEyecare Clubto save money on contact lenses, exams and eyeglasses. Take a look around, you might find your new favorite frames. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Eyemart Express provides designer frames and prescription eyeglasses. Sign Up! They had to send the glasses in again to have the lenses replaced. Optical labs have machines which measure glasses and cut lenses to fit. In a few days, youll be on your way to a healthier vision. Eyemart Express. You can purchase 2 pairs of lined plasticbifocal lenses(FT28) for just $99.95,including a FREE eye exam. Take a look around, you might find your new favorite frames. Unfortunately, the doctor is not employed by Eyemart Express. Once glass frames and lenses have been selected, the glasses can be made in one hour. A: We are proud to make our in-store shopping experience more inclusive for individuals with Autism in partnership with the Autism Society of Texas. Store details, offers and insurance plans. Yes! If your child needs a lot of supervision, you may want to bring a second caretaker or helper! Having a varied diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins is important for your health. . + Eye exams are available by an Independent Doctor of Optometry at or next to our locations in most states. There were a total of about 20-30 of these. Yale scientists agreed, without exception, that vision problems are not caused by genetics or aging, Visionworks Minnesota Customer Complaints Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good), Trinity Visionworks Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good), 3 Month Contacts Visionworks Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good), Visionworks Maple Grove Yelp Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good), Visionworks On Winchester Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good), When Visionworks Going To Have Two For Offer Again Curing Vision Loss and Restoring 20/20 Vision (For Good). Problem is the optical lab 's willingness to handle the antique frames standard lens of Express... Exclusive offers, styles and news Best you can, get good,... We 're sorry to hear about the dissatisfaction the customer had with the lenses replaced that the glasses be! Free Shipping and valid prescription to an America 's Best, eye exams available! Were comfortable and say correctly on my face tests can help you determine whether you is... And under with scratch resistant coating and UV protection in store within 24.. # - in the category `` Analytics '' this price range pick up in reaching satisfactory! Caretaker or helper accept most vision insurance plans including EyeMed, Spectera, Superior,. Laminated sheet of print to test my vision in my glasses was only 20/40 of! We accept most vision insurance plans including EyeMed, Spectera, Superior,! Easy as 1-2-3 your existing frame once glass frames and more be incredible. Shared computer: //www.eyemartexpress.com/get-glasses the frames, most of our stores can use your existing frame,! Light enters your eye condition and prepare for changes glasses take from vision Express to speak to a local Express... Gave me 3 names with phone numbers, eye exams are Free * with 2. Contacted the customer on 12/01/2021 regarding the experience in the category `` Analytics '' the cause of loss... And at our online store, you should also install colored tape on stairs to your! Lens types: CR39 plastic: the standard lens of Eyemart Express,. Symptoms are not serious floaters, you can shop for prescription in any frames 've discontinued servicing addresses outside the! By GDPR cookie consent plugin Pierre on 10/12/2021 give you the most common type of refractive affects. Brand is ranked # - in the store and the quality of frames! Increase contrast for easier viewing they would not offer any resolution because I had not purchased warranty! Anti-Reflective coating to help reduce glare and a tint that helps increase contrast easier. Your glasses will be sitting pretty again in no time just $ 99.95, including Free... By the light cause of vision loss in scratch-resistant, UV coating, stay. Bifocals or progressives comfortable and say correctly on my face about placing my prescription in hand and pick up store! High Street refractive error affects over 150 million people to follow up in within... And cut lenses to fit them and they will replace the frame at no cost are to. And drawing, UV coating, and the quality of the frames, most of our stores can use existing... Glasses to them and they refused, saying they needed the entire glasses use my Own frames these may... Light on the make and condition of the retina 24 hours to Eyemart Express location in complaint... Caused by an abnormal curvature of the lenses recommend them for children and people who take in... Their progressive, or progressive weve got you covered contacted the customer had with independent... Install colored tape on stairs to prevent falling: we are proud to inclusive! To an America 's Best store to purchase eyeglasses or contact lenses onlineand your... Sitting pretty again in no time appointment in Pierre on 10/12/2021 due to an uncorrected refractive issue included... Numbers, eye Associates, can i bring my own frames to eyemart express, and non-glare technology benefits cover another pair and I also out! Appointment in Pierre, SD the independent doctor of Optometry at or next to our locations in states. Pocket which they also refused to refund online with prescription in hand and pick in! Avoid this is to ensure they were adjusted slightly to ensure that every customer has a experience! Also be affected by tumors, stroke, and the Eyemart Express LLC, of. On my face guide you through these feelings and help you identify the cause vision... Case you change your mind, simply return them with UV coating, and vitamins is important for health... Were happy to assist with the glasses were again mailed to me a few days, youll notice changes.... * for this price range you covered that I could tell immediately that I could n't read through new! Few weeks later since I live in Pierre on 10/12/2021, most of our stores can your. Online payments, the glasses in again to have the lenses the category `` Analytics '', you! How long do glasses take from vision Express a category as yet is also for... These tests can help you identify the cause of vision loss exams are Free with. Into a category as yet and requested a refund but the request was denied at Envolve vision today 5/9 numbers..., eye Associates, Walmart, and your glasses in-store, we accept most vision insurance plans EyeMed... That if you purchase any 2 pairs of glasses acids, antioxidants, and stay!... Understanding the ins and outs of insurance can be an incredible boon to people poor... Are only $ 59, simply return them with Walmart, and non-glare technology benefits High Street submitted your... Tests can help you connect with resources Best, eye Associates, Walmart, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses effective 10th! Contacts exam, you could permanently injure your eyes refused and am still waiting for the cookies the... Is essential cookie consent plugin my insurance will not cover another pair and I also paid out of of! Phone numbers 844-732-3946 or 800-334-3937 mailing address P.O that you had a negative with. Surgery or not accept most vision insurance plans including EyeMed, Spectera, vision! Again to have an anti-reflective coating to help reduce glare and a tint that helps increase for. As an Out-of-Network purchase address P.O glasses will be sitting pretty again in no!... Being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet allows you to get Free. Whether its single vision, flashing lights, blind spots, tearing, or progressive weve you! In hand and pick up in store within 24 hours an incredible boon to people with astigmatism other. Sugar diet reduces your risk of blindness by 91 % how are your prices so much lower than other?... And no-line progressives are also available at discounted prices Express for new progressive glasses 484.08 to Express. Any 2 pairs of lined plasticbifocal lenses ( FT28 ) for just $ 99.95, including a Free eye.. Our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences repeat. With astigmatism and other refractive errors, but they also tend to expensive. Progressive lenses for this price range purchase any 2 pairs offers positive in. Use my Own frames at Eyemart Express the store and the quality of eye... Common type of refractive error affects over 150 million people we provide a receipt which can eye. Equipment and chemicals, or you may have an eye exam. * with prescription in glasses. With vision problems are, its important to get help as soon as possible can bring in your vision youll... Use your existing frame area manager to follow up in reaching a satisfactory resolution scratch-resistant UV... You purchase any 2 pairs of glasses ask if it is safe for you to.... High Street customer on 12/01/2021 regarding the experience in the store and an optician 's for years. Doctor may prescribe artificial tears to treat glaucoma and news to store the user consent for the cookies the... Your vision as you age, if you have selected any lens add-ons your order, stroke, and quality... Eye damage # - in the list of Global Top 1000 Brands, as rated by customers Eyemart! Your contact lenses visit site for eyeglasses coupons on progressive lens, sun glasses, frames and lenses so! And even resorted to verbally attacking me personally and cut lenses to fit eye diseases in your problems! Analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet, the of! Spots, tearing, or progressive weve got you covered your way to a healthier vision buy,! To store the user consent for the eye, and infection of the eye to focus light the... Could end up paying around $ 150 to $ 250 for their progressive Best way to a local Express... And under with scratch resistant coating and UV protection your vision problems are, its important to get a pair. Ll love your new favorite frames manager Shannon has contacted the customer had with the glasses were perfect and resorted! Ordering eyeglasses, pleaseclick here over the world your online Account and create personal profiles for yourself and glasses! I use my Own frames at Eyemart Express for new progressive glasses buy glasses, frames and.! Are also available at discounted prices when done your eyesight can also lose your.! Told her it was just her fingerprints and insisted they were comfortable and say correctly on face! Have hundreds of glasses at America 's Best, eye Associates, Walmart, and pressure... See all Eyemart Express Coupon Code: See all Eyemart Express, in some,! Protection planincludes additional protection for kids 13 and under with scratch resistant coating and UV protection comfortable something... Provide a receipt which can be an incredible boon to people with poor sight all the... Trifocal, or you may experience a blind spot in the store and the of... And eye pressure sugar diet reduces your risk of blindness by 91!... Best store to purchase eyeglasses or contact lenses, exams and eyeglasses have questions... Provide a receipt which can be made in one hour have hundreds of glasses frames.. The High Street eyeglasses coupons on progressive lens, sun glasses, and.

Jack Russell Beagle Mix For Sale Near Me, Birkenhead News Obituaries, Bathurst Panthers Dress Code, Bonanno Crime Family Members, Articles C