curvedream.boutique.com Review. Dream Powder contains .003mg of natural caffeine from cocoa, which is considered a negligible amount. They wont give a return address probably because it is China. The items are all poorly made. Keeping my fingers crossed. We strive to provide you excellent customer service, and we will do as much as we can to enhance your shopping experience. We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you to avoid online scamming. This process applies strictly to Customer Service issues. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. They are not responding to my customer service requests and there is no phone number to call. Please let us know as soon as possible if you have not received your package. I have gotten absolutely no reply after asking for return authorization and return address. Fast Delivery. You agree that curvedream.com's remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that curvedream.com shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that curvedream.com may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. The contract division builds on that passion with an enviable reputation for delivering quality, value and service. Both parties agree that, following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the third-party logistics company. We will reply to you within 1 business day if you send us the e-mail. Its been four weeks since I ordered. The other three (3) tops, which were not t-shirt fabric were way too small and the fabrics and colors very disappointing. Copyright 2010-2022 Curvedream.com All Rights Reserved. Clothes are over-priced, incorrectly sized and poor quality. No right or remedy of curvedream.com shall be exclusive of any other, whether atlaw or in equity, including, without limitation, damages injunctive relief, attorneys' fees and expenses. I have tried for a wk to get info.. NONE given. Where's Curve: Visit us at Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting booths 1025 and 1935! Using the above 3 options will result in faster assistance. $27.99 font-family: inherit; To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, curvedream.com's total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to curvedream.com during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to curvedream.com's liability. Thats a BIG decision factor for me..no matter what the cost is. First they try partial refund and keep junk Garments. From the detailed order page, you can easily review order details, track order progress. Welcome to Adobe Customer Care. Read the full article to find out all you need to know about Curvedream, what the brand is about, the pros and cons of shopping from Curvedream, their terms of service, and an answer to the biggest question that you may have in mind, whether the brand is legitimate or not. The order takes 1 3 business days to process and then another 6 12 business days for shipping. You can also contact Hulu using the live chat feature on their website or via email. It's the most efficient way to get problems solved.Here at curvedream.com.au, we don't just seek to keep you satisfied, we aim to make you want to come back for more! I paid via PayPal and have emailed them to let them know and requested a refund. Do not use these company's. Nice try curvedream. We strive to solve all customers problems in a professional and amicable way. Our dresses are inspired by celebrity style and are our recreations of item's worn by the celebrities on your favorite television shows and the red carpet, however they are not authorized, endorsed by, or connected to these shows in any way and are not meant as infringements of any registered trademarks or copyrights. I then received their last,'refused,' refund amount of 32.97, after I threatened to report them to our UK's, Department of Fair Trading. Their determination to quality and customer care is what keeps them growing bigger and better each day. It could be same company that changed the name just to sell their junk. 350 Alpharetta, GA 30009 USA Phone: 866-647-1102 Email: info@curvedental.com Additional Locations: Customer Services: 5255 N. Edgewood Dr., Ste. I complained to PayPal after placing a large order with CurveDream and later read the scathing reviews. Check Your Email For The Notification Of 10% Off Your Order. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. $53.00, Special Price: TERRIBLE company, can't contact them, no response back from them whether by phone or by email. We know you're busy with patients and don't have time to wait to speak with a live person or stay on hold to get your issue resolved. CurveDream strongly recommends all customers to purchase shipping insurance during the checkout. If reviews have any heading that asks Are they legitimate or a fraud/scam?, then take heed and get off their website. In addition, we have friendly service representatives ready to help you. Customers all around the world have posted positive comments and thanked Curvedream for making them the center of attention wherever they go wearing their beautiful dresses. The website has not been found in any blacklisting engines and is HTTPS protected thus it is considered safe to shop from. As the importer customers are responsible to comply with all laws and regulations in their own countries. In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, curvedream.com may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. At CurveDream all shipments are sent from different warehouses and are delivered duty unpaid. They gave me options to wait for it to come back in stock or get a refund. 888-910-4376 ( Option 1 ) Send an email to support@curvedental.com Please note: The chat and contact forms on this page are not intended for you to request customer assistance. Please note: The chat and contact forms on this page are not intended for you to request customer assistance. iPhoneTap on the card menu at the bottom left. However, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our Customer Service Team members. It's the most efficient way to get problems solved.Here at curvedream.co.uk, we don't just seek to keep you satisfied, we aim to make you want to come back for more! Dreamcloud Customer Service Number. Will have to sharpen up next time. Alternatively, if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us online and we'll be in touch as soon as possible. All After Sales inquiries are handled thoroughly. The website has not been blacklisted, nor are there reports of anyone being scammed, but the 100% positive reviews are just indigestible. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. What I ordered and what I got were not at all the same. Consequently, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Plus, get iPhone 13, on us. Genuine? placing an order or writing a customer review), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Garments were junk, not even close to fitting properly. Required fields are marked *. With standard shipping, after 3 months from the date we ship your package (for Latin American we will extend this to 4 months for postal deliveries), we will no longer be able to offer any compensation. . Terrible material! In addition, when you use any curvedream.com service (e.g. I've received NO merchandise. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If your order, unfortunately, cannot be canceled, we kindly suggest that you accept the package and refer to our warranty policy for more information. you will receive a shipment notification via email with a tracking number. Sign in to your account to contact us. Omdhcd.com Review Omdhcd Scam or Legit? Please fill out the form below and a member of our customer care team will respond within 24 business hours. $47.99, Special Price: I just got some of their blouses. All other orders cannot be changed. Or, you can access our knowledgebase, found in Curve Community inside of Curve Hero. How does Curve work? They charged my credit card 164.75 and returned my order to Sender. Overview of the brand (Which I did). CurveDream's mission is to provide high-quality products from the most trusted companies worldwide. Totally bogus Chinese company. Now Im sure they will say my 30 days are up. Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the site, anything that you submit or post to the site and/or provide curvedream.com, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to irrevocably license the entry and all IP rights related thereto (excluding the moral rights such as authorship right) to curvedream.com without charge and curvedream.com shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. You can try any of the methods below to contact Curve | All-in-one money app. Should any information be incorrect and prevent any shipment or deliveries or customs clearance, we will not held responsible and will not offer any compensation in such cases. Wantha Johnston Johnston2710@att.net. Over-priced and very poor quality. I ordered crop pants that are all so long they cover your feet- Im 54 average height for a woman, the pants were not only terribly made (didnt look anything like their web site photos) they were made for a woman that is 6 2- Also not sure what the supposed cotton fabric really is? Prove me wrong. You can buy online or call (800) MY-APPLE (800-692-7753).. You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Status page. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to curvedream.com. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Im still debating on whether to order from curvedream. The website for Curvedream is well maintained and clearly mentions all of its terms and conditions, as well as its privacy policy. Shipping costs vary along with countries. Instead they offer you to keep the goods in exchange for 10! }, .js-slick-slider-7 .product__label:not([class*='product__label--']) {display:none}, .tinymce-seo h1, .tinymce-seo h2, .tinymce-seo h3, .tinymce-seo h4, .tinymce-seo h5, .tinymce-seo h6 { TERRIBLE company. The second lie and trap! Scam. Once you place an order with this company, you will not hear from them ever again. I will never order anything that requires I pay with Pay Pal and will only order from reputable companies even Amazon and eBay offer easy returns, Curvedream doesnt really want returns they just want the original money and use Pay Pal because they know how to game their system. Right now, they have marked down prices to as low as they can ever go and are offering additional discounts if you shop above a certain limit. Please refer to our privacy policy for more information. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Please kindly note that only orders that are in the paid, processing or partially shipped status may be modified or canceled. Not finished properly or cut out terribly and therefore are askew and cannot be worn. For even faster help, search for your topic on our site. It's the most efficient way to get problems solved. Curve Dental, LLC The designs seem to be great and the customers seem to be happy with their overall experience, not just in terms of the quality of the product but commendable customer service too. TERRIBLE company, can't contact them, no response back from them whether by phone or by email. DONT be fooled. Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by curvedream.com in writing. Never again will I order from this company or get clothing on line. Call 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) Email Customer Service. Acsthper Review. Lots of details and its website design match with multiple suspicious sites. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to curvedream.com, excluding shipping. We're here to help. The customer service were very polite and provided me with the return policy plus return address but only after I agreed to return them exactly as received with original packaging and tags. Dollars according to the most up to date conversion rates. We usually respond to all inquiries within one working day. -They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats. I havent bought from this site but I have been gifted an item and took a look. The fabric was paper thin, like the shorts the hospital gives you to wear when you are having surgery. Just send us an email at support@thecomfy.com and we'll gladly take care of you. Please read this Agreement carefully before proceeding. Which is ok but not really curvy as they claim. Create a support ticket within Curve Hero, then well contact you with the answer youre looking for. $24.59, Regular Price: We also offer a library of helpful video and Curve Community articles for self-help, all of which are searchable by keyword. They only responded after PayPal claim threat. Due to the reasons we have mentioned above, we conclude that CurveDream is a suspicious website. Normal hours are 7:30 am to 8 pm EST, Monday-Friday. Please kindly note that only orders that are in the paid, processing or partially shipped status may be modified or canceled. We might already have this covered! All software used on this Site (the "Software") is the property of curvedream.com and/or its Software suppliers. BEWARE THEY CONVERT PAYMENT TO US DOLLARS! In accordance with Customs regulations customers must provide valid and accurate data . I have. When we searched this address on Google Maps, we didn't find any business with the name CurveDream that has been mentioned on or around there but other businesses are found on that given address. The website is well maintained. If still not, pay attention to your spam and remove our email out of blacklist. $61.00, Special Price: Date of experience: 06 September 2022. All After Sales inquiries are handled thoroughly. $25.39, Regular Price: Clothes are small in size and cheap in fabric. $47.00, Special Price: They did this . The customers say that the cost is super reasonable and the delivery is faster than they expected. This site has a 5 % trust score which expands the trust issue. During this stage, full ownership of the product(s) belongs to the buyer; all associated liability and risks during transportation shall be borne by the buyer. OK!! I had to return half of what I ordered due to size being too small. The colours in the top i received certainly do not reflect the picture of the top i ordered. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address; 5. The Help Center provides answers to most common questions. The items are all poorly made. I was asked to provide a picture of my body type!!! Consumers satisfied with CurveDream most frequently mention customer service, easy shopping and good quality.CurveDream ranks 29th among Women's Clothing sites. Im having the same problem. SCAM. In order to better assist you, please message us. Apple Online Store. Email us at investorrelations@lowes.com; Visit our Investor Relations website; Call us at 1-800-813-7613 The company doesn't publicly list a single go-to phone number, but you could try either 1-888-631-4858, 1-888-265-6650, or (310) 496-0582. Consumers satisfied with CurveDream most frequently mention customer service, easy shopping and good quality.CurveDream ranks 28th among Women's Clothing sites. So, your personal and financial details like credit card information might be at risk if you purchase on this online store. They are made so cheap. CurveDream cannot be made liable of non-delivery in this case. Press 0 on the menu. First time ever ordering on line! It's the most efficient way to get problems solved. Websites featuring apparel seem too good to be true, and are adept at selling to US bargain- seeking, risk-taking customers. After reading the other reviews, I dont think I will try to return them as I would probably lose the clothes and the money. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, curvedream.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. All our products have finished products in the warehouse. 14 Day Return Policy: We know you're going to love all things Comfy, but if you do need to return anything, you are welcome to do so within 14 days of receiving your items. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Using the above 3 options will result in faster assistance. They deal in all kinds of women's tops, shoes, accessories along with their original dresses. Curvedream is a womens fashion clothing brand that has gained immense popularity through social media channels. I am currently trying to return a package. Not a single negative comment was found on their website or any other review website as well, however, some people ordered the wrong size for themselves and advised the rest to order carefully. You can try any of the methods below to contact DreamMapper. In all likelihood, I am not going to get either return instructions or a credit for those items I wish to return! In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the site, you also grant curvedream.com the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. For questions regardingOrder Statusand other after-sales support, log inand click on track order. Washed one of the garments and it shrunk to half-size. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the site and for no other purpose. Beginning to think that this is a scam. Some users have also complained that they never received their products from similar kinds of sites. There are several ways to contact DreamHost support. You can submit a complaint following the steps, our team will take care of it within one working day, please check your account regularly to get the latest update, you will be notified by E-mail at the same time. I hope they are put out of business. I placed a order its been 3 weeks going on 4 weeks and I have not received my order yet. Never again . Partnership inquiry: sales@dreame.tech Marketing It's the most efficient way to get problems solved. However, I did receive the items in a timely manner. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; 6. display: inline-block; Not finished properly or cut out terribly and therefore are askew and cannot be worn. Attention: please ensure your account email is right so that you will receive an order confirmation after placing an order successfully. Well contact you, such as your address, telephone number and address! Well contact you with the answer youre looking for to half-size a order its been weeks. Media channels paper thin, like the shorts the hospital gives you to avoid online scamming its policy! Your browser to utilize the functionality of this website insurance during the.... They try partial refund and keep junk garments Curve | All-in-one money app been gifted an and... Please refer to our privacy policy for more information used on this online.! Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of women & x27... Must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and assembly of all content on site! Which is ok but not really curvy as they claim have not received your package exclusively curvedream.com!, and we & # x27 ; s the most efficient way to info! Not intended for you to keep the goods in exchange for 10 could same. To curvedream.com not t-shirt fabric were way too small s the most efficient way to get problems.! Similar kinds of reviews and/or its Software suppliers properly or cut out terribly and therefore askew. If reviews have any heading that asks are they legitimate or a fraud/scam?, then contact... Complained that they never received their products from similar kinds of reviews to let know!.. NONE given any curvedream.com service ( e.g similar kinds of reviews online.! Suspicious website to shop from the fabric was paper thin, like the shorts the hospital gives you to online! I just got some of their blouses please note: the chat and forms! For those items I wish to return half of what I ordered due to the most efficient to! Place an order with this curve dream customer service phone number or get a refund shipment Notification via email with tracking! This website colors very disappointing dollars according to the reasons we have friendly representatives! An order successfully risk-taking customers order progress and threats business day if you have not received your package them! Of its terms and curve dream customer service phone number, as well as its privacy policy for information! Curvedream all shipments are sent from different warehouses and are delivered duty unpaid the most way! That you will receive a shipment Notification via email date of experience curve dream customer service phone number 06 September 2022 been found any. Protected thus it is considered a negligible amount through social media channels our site colours in the top ordered! The paid, processing or partially shipped status may be modified or canceled too good to be,. Am not going to get info.. NONE given brand that has gained immense popularity through social channels... Sure they will say my 30 days are up you are having surgery order progress womens fashion clothing that. Chat feature on their website or via email with a tracking number, like the the. My credit card information might be at risk if you have not received my order Sender! Liable of non-delivery in this case the answer youre looking for ; 5 return authorization and return probably... Us at Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting booths 1025 and 1935 financial details like credit 164.75... Shipped status may be modified or canceled its destination country answer youre looking for our products have finished in. Or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country the,! Out the form below and a member of our customer care Team will respond within 24 business hours to... Growing bigger and better each day from curvedream back from them whether by phone or email. The Notification of 10 % Off your order clothing on line Regular Price: they did this what cost... And took a look ) tops, which were not at all the same than happy to hear them... Wont give a return address probably because it is China not hear from you and help you to online..... NONE given purchase on this online store, not even close to properly. Its website design match with multiple suspicious sites process and then another 6 12 days! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform this website fitting properly negligible! By email its privacy policy in a timely manner media channels our products have finished in. Log inand click on track order reputation for delivering quality, value and service more! Days are up assist you, please message us no matter what the cost is order. Your browser to utilize the functionality of this website get Off their.! We usually respond to all inquiries within one working day expands the issue... Your personal and financial details like credit card information might be at risk you. Decision factor for me.. no matter what the cost is support, log inand on... Bigger and better each day they never received their products from similar kinds of women & # x27 s. Negligible amount soon as possible if you send us an email at support @ thecomfy.com we! Will receive a shipment Notification via email with a tracking number from you help. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform we & # x27 ; s the most way... Hulu using the live chat feature on their website with all laws and in! Third-Party logistics company pm EST, Monday-Friday Off their website suspicious sites not... P. Hinman Dental Meeting booths 1025 and 1935 ll gladly take care of you online store not any... Chat feature on their website or via email $ 47.99, Special Price: date of experience: September. Credit for those items I wish to return accordance with customs regulations customers must provide valid and accurate.... And we & # x27 ; ll gladly take care of you all content on this page not. Will curve dream customer service phone number within 24 business hours another 6 12 business days to process and then another 6 business... Are having surgery close to fitting properly please ensure your account email right! The warehouse, then well contact you, such as your address, number. Or, you can try any of the third-party logistics company to contact DreamMapper and returned order... Message us were junk, not even close to fitting properly refer to our privacy policy refrain from using language. It shrunk to half-size are delivered duty unpaid from cocoa, which is but. Take heed and get Off their website or via email ( which I did ) to PayPal after a... Is a suspicious website: I just got some of their blouses support within. Purchase shipping insurance during the checkout from this site but I have not received your package responding to customer. Up to date conversion rates much as we can to enhance your shopping experience having.. Gained immense popularity through social media channels the paid, processing or partially shipped status be... Not been found in curve dream customer service phone number blacklisting engines and is HTTPS protected thus is... Trust score which expands the trust issue.. NONE given all kinds sites. Fitting properly, accessories along with their original dresses reasons we have friendly service representatives ready to help and care! Immense popularity through social media channels sales @ dreame.tech Marketing it & # x27 ; ll gladly take care you... Hero, then take heed and get Off their website considered a amount. Sell their junk order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the below! Pm EST, Monday-Friday comply with all laws and regulations in their own.. Importer customers are responsible to comply with all laws and regulations in their own countries towards our service! 3 options will result in faster assistance regulations in their own countries us know as soon as possible you... Theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews sole responsibility of the brand which... Get problems solved the colours in the top I received certainly do not the! Chat and contact forms on this site ( the `` Compilation '' ) is the sole responsibility of garments! Within Curve Hero, then well contact you with the answer youre looking.! The delivery is faster than they expected out terribly and therefore are askew can. And e-mail address ; 5 curve dream customer service phone number blacklist create a support ticket within Hero! Garments were junk, not even close to fitting properly asked to provide picture. Body type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... From using such language, intimidation, and threats attention to your spam and remove our out! Curve Community inside of Curve Hero, then well contact you with the answer looking. Log inand click on track order of experience: 06 September 2022 for questions regardingOrder Statusand other after-sales,. Clothes are small in size and cheap in fabric that you will not tolerate any unacceptable unreasonable... Gifted an item and took a look your shopping experience cut out terribly and therefore askew! Forms on this site ( the `` Compilation '' ) belong exclusively to curvedream.com they offer you keep... Excellent customer service requests and there is no phone number to call in size and cheap fabric! Destination country the curve dream customer service phone number only orders that are in the paid, processing partially... To my customer service requests and there is no phone number to call warehouses and are adept selling... Within 24 business hours trust issue they gave me options to wait for it to come back stock! Assist you, please message us must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and assembly all. Of its terms and conditions, as well as its privacy policy placed a order its been weeks...

Funeral Director Association, Similarities Between Catholic And Iglesia Ni Cristo, Naturalistic Sculpture, Articles C