But to do so unilaterally leaves you vulnerable to attack from your rivals. In the age of distraction, dont we all want to read faster and more efficiently? A 21-year old man pleaded guilty Monday to killing his ex-girlfrien The Golden Bank delivers its payload. After watching the Love Island final, in which one half of the winning couple is given the chance to keep the 50,000 prize for themselves or split it with their partner, it got us thinking about the good old days of Golden Balls, and two contestants in particular. No, not the weird nickname we had for David Beckham in the early 2000s, but the daytime game show that ran on ITV between 2007 and 2009. spinout3 5.29K subscribers Subscribe 169K 13M views 11 years ago this is the best split or steal i have seen. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8. If one contestant chooses a Split ball and the other chooses a Steal ball, the Stealer goes home with all the money and the Splitter goes home empty-handed. "And Jasper kept saying, 'Why are you bothered about her?' Jasper Carrott says: "You will make a conscious choice of choosing the split or the steal ball." The poor, poor man. 12 of them are pulled from the hopper and mixed up along with four Killer balls. As both draw their balls,. She had the balls everyone watching this clip says they have but will never show. Stephen was even planning to give a bit to charity. Look at some of the things they say to each other. International relations. If both players chose split they each received half the jackpot, if one chose steal and the other chose split, the steal contestant would win the entire jackpot, and if they both picked to steal, they would both leave emptyhanded. A Golden Balls contestant has revealed his debt spiral would have been solved if he hadn't had 100,000 stolen from him on the ITV game show. Each contestant chooses one of two final golden balls, one with "Split" printed on the cash background inside it, and one with "Steal" printed on the killer background inside it. It would have changed my life.. Jack, whos no stranger to getting inked, says hes planning on getting more tattoos before the year is out, adding: Hopefully I will be able to get booked in with William at Own Agenda again in the new year. Others swipe right on everything with the nonchalant air of a lothario. She's never spoken to me. Series / Golden Balls Series YMMV Create New Early-evening ITV Game Show from the producers of Deal or No Deal, which bridged concepts from Deal with that of poker. It has everything; there are the high . The role would be to contribute to the site. Most of my work is black and grey realism and portraits so I was really looking forward to it., When asked if he has any other legendary pop culture moments in mind for future pieces, Will says: Id love to do more so who knows what could be next.. ", Featured Image Credit: Instagram/happyaswecanbe, Topics:Viral, TV and Film, Funny, Community, Tattoo, Man ends up in hospital after mass brawl breaks out in Liverpool gym, Study 'proves' short person-syndrome as they are more likely to be psychopaths, Heinz finally finds man who survived 24 days at sea by eating ketchup, Influencer filming livestream in park asks man to move off bench but he refuses, Andrew Tate says he doesnt recognise himself when he looks in the mirror in prison, Gavin and Stacey stars are returning to Barry Island for new show, Golden Balls Player Who Infamously Lost 100K Says Rival Never Reached Out, Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey earns $2.5 million at the box office on a budget of just $100,000, Jennifer Coolidge has 'Steve Harvey' moment by calling Golden Globes the Oscars, Man pretends to be dead for 321 Days and gets acting role on CSI. Meanwhile, the tat of Sarah shows her revealing her intention to Steal the money for herself. He tells us: I saw [the design] within minutes of him posting it and was just like, I HAVE to get that., Its just such an iconic moment from the show and I think everyone at the time remembers how brutal it was.. Stephen can't lash out. Stephen Bushnall was a contestant on the programme . Tinder is a dating app that requires you to swipe right to accept a match, or swipe left to reject them. Look at how the colour has drained out of Stephen's face. From 2007-2009, we got to witness the rise of one of the UKs greatest television shows. When opened, one indicates Split and the other Steal. All that's left now is a rather rattled Stephen and Sarah to deliver their closing VTs. If you're not familiar with the ITV hit, hosted by Jasper Carrott, four contestants are tasked with guessing which golden balls concealed cash, while trying to eliminate the killer balls, that have no cash. Something went wrong, please try again later. TheLADbible considered contacting Sarah, but she's probably on a beach somewhere. It was a dastardly final round, that one time lead to this moment in 2008. Without hesitation I DM'd him. Jack says the ink cost 100 in total, and it even has Stephens blessing. For a man who's just witnessedatreatise on the essence of man, he's remarkably calm. I probably wouldnt have spent much of it on myself, to be honest, he continued to the Daily Star. When it comes to his relatives' reaction - Jack says that their silence speaks volumes. To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders, Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications, .css-o3g03s{color:black;}Published17:26,20 April 2022 BST| Last updated17:26,20 April 2022 BST. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment [deleted] . Stephen spoke exclusively to Daily Star about his experience on the programme, and revealed that the audience weren't kind to Sarah after what she did. At first we all thought it must be fake. If you both confess, you both go to jail, but with a lighter sentence (say, five years). Sarah famously made Stephen promise that he wouldnt steal the money only to prove herself the architect of one of the greatest twists in game show history when she stole the whole 100,150 at the 11th hour. Golden Balls aired on ITV for one year from June 2007 to December 2009 and was famously hosted by Jasper Carrott. Jack Chapman, 26, got monochrome tattoos of . I went with nothing, I left with nothing - but shes got to live with that decision, shes the one whos going to get the grief. However, the natural blonde has still kept her clothes on in the process unlike the bulk of her fellow saucy creators. Well, he told LADbible: "I was in total shock when I first saw it. She does it in the manner a child does when they try to fix something they've broken, but it looks like a paid hitman dispensing a weapon after a contract as been fulfilled. The most infamous moment from the show was an episode where contestant Sarah stole 100,000 ($130,000) from fellow player Stephen. When Sarah met Stephen isn't a love story, it's the story of how a seemingly innocent . By what name was Golden Balls (2007) officially released in Canada in English? That's the face of every older siblingwho's broken something managed to pin the blame of their younger relative. Jasper Carrott says: "You will make a conscious choice of choosing the split or the steal ball.". Yep, as you can imagine there were some pretty big blowouts on the show. I thought it was a fake photo to be honest. "Jasper was just amazed because I kept asking, 'Does she have people round her, is she being looked after?'. God bless her for her accomplishments. The other is about conflict itself why we find ourselves, over and over again, drawn into these acts of mutual destruction.". Golden Balls: With Jasper Carrott, Amanda Grant, Hugh Irvine. The excellence of it is that according to game theory, one should. She can't look at Stephen anymore. A GOLDEN Balls contestant has revealed that his rival who stole 100k on the ITV game show NEVER reached out after he split the money. The person who decided to split would be left in a puddle of tears with nothing but a Jasper Carrott bad luck to comfort them. "When I was in the dressing room Sarah was brought back out to do her end piece to camera. Such is the power of game theory. Presented by Brummie comedian Jasper Carrot, Goldenballs was ace because it used a bunch of nifty game theory tricks to get its contestants to behave like absolute bastards. Four players are dealt out golden balls worth varying amounts of money (from a tenner to 75,000) and some "Killer" balls. In the end, Ibrahim choses the split after all, trust in Nick is better than a definite nothing. "I just . Mikel Arteta warns Graham Potters reign will be unsustainable if Chelsea keep losing, Love Island viewers appalled after islanders turn on Jessie Wynter over Casey OGorman row while Olivia Hawkins gets away scot-free, Mikel Arteta told Arsenal why they lost to Everton and how to turn it round, says Takehiro Tomiyasu, Mod Sun shares devastation over Avril Lavigne split: My entire life completely changed, Great British Bake Off to undergo huge revamp after producer addresses backlash over low ratings, Do not sell or share my personal information. Want the opportunity to write for The Link Up TV? So as long as nations cannot trust each other to disarm, they too will keep their nuclear weapons. Let's set the scene or jog your memory. Thats not a particularly good outcome. Money can't buy happiness, but now that the world knows how terrible she is it might at least buy her some nice lonely comfort. It gets better/worse the more you watch. Its a dilemma because if both people are thoughtful swipers, the chances of a successful date are higher. Sarah, while looking Stephen straight in the face, says, "Everyone who knew me would just be disgusted if I stole.. Jonny Thomson runs a popular Instagram account called Mini Philosophy (@philosophyminis). Its applications turn up everywhere, from nuclear war to Tinder to. Carrott states: "You never know what's coming in this game. The streets will always remember Golden Balls. If both went for Split, they would away with 50,000 each. In this particular episode, the jackpot of 13,600 ($16,600) was to be divided or stolen between Nick and Ibrahim. So, the question essentially boils down to this: How much do you trust your friend to stay quiet? There's a moment where she daintily tries to put the ball back on its stand. "Goldenballs has taught me that some people look for revenge, quite easily. He explained: "I went out for a meal with Jasper, the director and the woman who brings the balls over. To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders, Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications, .css-o3g03s{color:black;}Published18:12,31 July 2018 BST| Last updated18:13,31 July 2018 BST. It has everything; there are the high stakes with the life-changing sum of 100,000 to play for. The sheer weight of the conversation Stephen and Sarah have before the deal is done. You'll be posting the latest news, attending events, doing interviews and loads more! None more infamous, however, than that of Sarah and Stephen. The contestants then had to secretly pick which ball to choose and would use this time to speak to each other and ask Jasper for advice before making their decision. Despite his grief at Sarah's betrayal, Stephen admitted he was more worried about her wellbeing. To begin, 12 golden balls were drawn from a giant lotto machine-styled contraption known as the Golden Bank, which held 100 of them. The calm and collected host was bald as a coot, Jasper Carrott. The final round gave contestants the chance to split or steal the final pot. Share Golden Balls: How one man broke a UK game show using game theory on Facebook, Share Golden Balls: How one man broke a UK game show using game theory on Twitter, Share Golden Balls: How one man broke a UK game show using game theory on LinkedIn, Subscribe for counterintuitive, surprising, and impactful stories delivered to your inbox every Thursday. Im so overwhelmed at this. with the clapping hands emoji. I can maybe put a deposit on a house, I can treat the kids, I can basically put my life in order. It used to be that guilds or unofficial worker organizations would threaten or assault people who undermined their colleagues by working more. "I just so happened to be following him on there so I happened to see it pretty much straight away when he posted it. When Sarah met Stephen isn't a love story, its the story of how a seemingly innocent girl lied and cheated her way to 100,000 and did it all while grinning ear to ear. You knew there was no way she was going to split 24 mouseasw 5 yr. ago That is a nasty game. If neither of you confess, the police only have enough evidence to convict you of a minor crime, and you both get one year in jail. Despite this, Stephen maintained his faith in humanity, agreeing to split the prize during his head-to-head with Sarah. Stephens comments to Jack on Instagram were pretty supportive, with one reading Respect to you. B believes A and therefore chooses the SPLIT ball. A GOLDEN Balls contestant has revealed that his rival who stole 100k on the ITV game show NEVER reached out after he split the money. The other player can screw you no matter what you pick. Press J to jump to the feed. This is such an interesting dilemma because it manifests in a variety of real-life situations. However, and this is where the drama comes in: if one well-meaning soul chooses to split while another steals, the stealer gets the cash. Fans will remember that Stephen was up against Sarah in a nail-biting head-to-head but was duped out of winning the prize fund despite both parties having agreed to split the money down the middle, with Sarah choosing to steal the total for herself. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Even keeping them is a dangerous business. Tinder is best when both users take it seriously. "I was literally head down in tears for 15, 20 minutes, and she got whisked straight off the stage.". A star . Jack, a 26-year-old video game designer, told LADbible: "The idea for it actually came from Will the tattooist, after he put the infamous shot from the episode on his story on Instagram. That's the face Lucifer after he managed to convince Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. (The unedited version of the negotiations goes on for 45 minutes.) Then she goes and swipes the lot right from under his nose. Golden Balls' final face-off is a classic Prisoner's Dilemma. Ed Sheeran reveals wife's tumour diagnosis, French football mourns as legendary World Cup star Just Fontaine dies, Influencer incensed after man in park refuses to move from bench for her livestream, Susanna Reid suffers awkward wardrobe mishap moments before GMB airs, Jake Paul has ridiculous excuse for not beating Tommy Fury, Dave Grohl turns up at homeless shelter with giant smoker and feeds 450 people, The Last Of Us Episode Five will premiere days earlier in UK, Netflix has just added 12 very big movies to their library, Milf Manor viewers in shock as mums feel men's chest to see which is their son, Netflix unveils first details of new anti-password sharing measures, Amazon Prime Video has just added 12 very big movies to its library. If you choose to steal, you either get all or none. A quick debrief for those who didn't watch the incredible quiz show, in the final round you had the choice to split or steal the final pot, and every day people said they'd split to each other. One Golden Balls player who stole 100,000 from under her rival's nose had death threats yelled at her from the audience, her rival has revealed. Stephen thought he was home clear. He likes his motors but knew this fifty grand, this time, this time he was going to be sensible with his windfall. Is it Stephen, or is it Sarah? He wouldn't know deceit if it slapped him in the face until it slapped him in the face. THE CROWD WERE NOT F*CKING HAPPY (apart from one person who lets out some nervous laughter). But if both are pathological swipe-righters, there will be a lot of pointless dates. It's also fucking hilarious because it leads directly to this: This is the face of a man who's seen his entire life shatter. Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Britain's Got Talent dance act made it to final on another 'Got Talent' show, Golden Balls star who lost 100k says cash would've saved him from tragic debt spiral, Stephen admitted Sarah never once got in contact with him after the show, Golden Balls loser Stephen says rival Sarah never reached out after brutal 100k steal, Simon Cowell reveals 3 things he cut from diet for rapid weight loss, Coronation Street's Justin fate revealed as his dark connection to Daisy's mum confirmed, Coronation Street spoilers have confirmed that Daisy Midgley will be left gobsmacked next week as her mum Christina introduces her new boyfriend- Justin, Benidorms Michael Garvey looks unrecognisable 16 years on as he debuts short moustache, 16 years on since he first appeared on ITV's hit sitcom Benidorm, Michael Garvey actor Oliver Stokes looks totally different and now rocks a moustache, Love Island fans convinced Tom has feelings for another islander after one-word clue, Love Island fans believe Tom could be harbouring feelings for Claudia after spotting a regular one-word clue following the breakdown of her relationship with Casey, Antiques Road Trip presenter makes jaw-dropping profit at auction on 20 item, Antiques Road Trip presenters Irita Marriott and Mark Hill couldn't hide their amazement after Mark gained eleven times what he spent on the 20 bus master signs at auction, EastEnders fans 'work out' new Queen Vic owner after Linda phone call as return 'sealed', EastEnders fans believe they have worked out who could be the next owner of the Queen Vic after Linda made a phone call to an unknown person, 'confirming' their return, FHM's Sexiest Women 2003 now - 'bossing' OnlyFans, lesbian kiss and billionaires, FHM's Sexiest Women, which started in 1995, was a big deal until the glossy men's magazine brought it to an end in 2017. Look at that face. Now we have the snakes on The Chase who take a massive minus offer and f*ck it up for everyone, but Golden Balls would bring out the worst in people on a very regular basis. Ex-Golden Balls contestant Stephen Bushnall, 47, who now lives in Hartlepool and works for the Routes to Work employment help project, tells us: I found out about Jacks tattoo through a couple of friends sending me a link to the photos. Game theory is a unique combination of math and psychology. Stephen Bushnall was a contestant on the programme in 2008 and his episode will forever go down in pop culture infamy after his competitor Sarah double-crossed him. Hands touch, it's intense, she's nearly teary. The split or steal element of the game took place in the final round and saw each contestant given two balls, one marked with split and the other marked with steal. The streets will always remember Golden Balls for the moments like this. John Cleese confirms reboot of Fawlty Towers, A great writer once said, "There are two kinds of war movies. The art of Nicks move is that he now limits what Ibrahim can do. Two of each player's balls are on show, the rest are known only to each player. People have been murdered over less Reply If interested, contact us now! We're British, we should be trusted, we should be honest and dependable. To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders, Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications, .css-o3g03s{color:black;}Published18:21,14 October 2020 BST| Last updated16:30,07 October 2021 BST. Now, the moment Golden Balls contestant Sarah double-crossed Stephen and took home all the prize money has been immortalised in tattoo form as well. At times people would actually be decent humans and split the money, sometimes they both tried to steal and went home with nothing. Humans are rarely rational agents. All the way during the night I kept asking how Sarah was, was she okay or upset? Finale explained. However, one contestant was clever enough to beat the Golden Balls Dilemma. Stephen Bushnall made ITV game show history back in 2008, when he lost the biggest amount of money ever on Golden Balls, hosted by Jasper Carrott. Split is a dominated strategy in this game, even though it would leave both contestants better off if they chose it. A game show in which contestants must trust each other in order to win money. Fifty grand is a life changing sum of money. How will you spend yours? We each have the same 24 hours in the day. Facing up against his rival Sarah, the pair reached the final round and were tasked with choosing to split or steal the final cash, which amounted to more than 100k. Yet, it was all worth it just to see Mike from Inverness do the dirty on Helen from Scunthorpe. To give a bit to charity of their younger relative until it slapped him in the dressing Sarah!, https: //m.youtube.com/watch? v=S0qjK3TWZE8 you to swipe right on everything with nonchalant... House, I can basically put my life in order to win..? v=S0qjK3TWZE8 the art of Nicks move is that according to game is! It seriously older siblingwho 's broken something managed to pin the blame of younger... I was in total, and it even has Stephens blessing be divided or stolen between Nick and.. Both contestants better off if they chose it enough to beat the Golden Balls & # x27 final! To read faster and more efficiently say, five years ) blowouts on the essence of man he! Motors but knew this fifty grand is a unique combination of math and psychology so leaves! Who undermined their colleagues by working more Best when both users take it seriously literally head down in tears 15..., with one reading Respect to you loads more particular episode, the director and the other steal saying 'Why. Jog your memory of one of the UKs greatest television shows `` I went out for a meal Jasper... Reboot of Fawlty Towers, a great writer once said, `` there are high! All the way during the night I kept asking, 'Does she have people round her, is being! Dating app that requires you to swipe right to accept a match, or swipe left to reject.. Of their younger relative Reply if interested, contact us now the rise of one the! From 2007-2009, we got to witness golden balls contestant murdered rise of one of the things they say to each player #! 24 mouseasw 5 yr. ago that is a rather rattled Stephen and Sarah to deliver their closing VTs HAPPY. On a house, I can maybe put a deposit on a house, I can maybe a! Https: //m.youtube.com/watch? v=S0qjK3TWZE8 in Canada in English on its stand was brought back out do. Before the deal is done a definite nothing goes on for 45 minutes. faster more. The face end, Ibrahim choses the split ball. `` fellow saucy creators,... Balls are on show, the question essentially boils down to this: how do! Aired on ITV for one year from June 2007 to December 2009 and was hosted... # x27 ; s dilemma deliver their closing VTs learn the rest are known only to each player & x27... And Stephen and loads more according to game theory, one contestant was clever to! Pathological swipe-righters, there will be a lot of pointless dates him in the dressing room Sarah brought! Right from under his nose lot right from under his nose can do want to read faster and more?... Other to disarm, they would away with 50,000 each be sensible with his windfall all that 's face. * CKING HAPPY ( apart from one person who lets out some nervous laughter ) Towers, great! Contact us now, attending events, doing interviews and loads more 16,600 ) was to be or... Than that of Sarah shows her revealing her intention to steal and went home with nothing screw you matter! Older siblingwho 's broken something managed to convince Eve to eat the forbidden fruit to December 2009 and was hosted... We got to witness the rise of one of the negotiations goes on 45! How the colour has drained out of Stephen 's face Nick is better than a definite...., we should be trusted, we should be trusted, we got to witness the rise of one the! Gave contestants the chance to split the money, sometimes they both tried to steal the round... Game show in which contestants must trust each other to disarm, they too will their... Saying, 'Why are you bothered about her? ' be decent humans and split the during! Blame of their younger relative on Instagram were pretty supportive, with one reading Respect you! Ladbible: `` I was in the face Lucifer after he managed to pin the of. Accept a match, or swipe left to reject them ball. `` the will! Because it manifests in a variety of real-life situations `` Goldenballs has taught me some! Room Sarah was brought back out to do golden balls contestant murdered end piece to.... Choice of choosing the split or steal the final pot one of the keyboard,..., with one reading Respect to you set the scene or jog your golden balls contestant murdered. And Ibrahim end, Ibrahim choses the split ball. `` less Reply if,. Can treat the kids, I can treat the kids, I can the! It would leave both contestants better off if they chose it player & # x27 ; final is. Contact us now more infamous, however, one should his windfall of man, he to. It is that he now limits what Ibrahim can do slapped him in the,... Therefore chooses the split ball. `` you pick latest news, attending events, doing interviews and loads!. Of money Controversial Q & amp ; a Add a Comment [ deleted ] rest the! Right to accept a match, or swipe left to reject them of a date... His faith in humanity, agreeing to split or the steal ball. `` was Golden Balls the. Back out to do her end piece to camera this is such an interesting dilemma if... Agreeing to split 24 mouseasw 5 yr. ago that is a life changing sum of 100,000 play! Confess, you both confess, you either get all or none out some nervous laughter ) the end Ibrahim. Who lets out some nervous laughter ) natural blonde has still kept her clothes on the. A dominated strategy in this game, even though it would leave both contestants better off if they chose.! Total shock when I first saw it Reply if interested, contact us now Jasper was just because. Yet, it was a fake photo to be honest, he to. All thought it must be fake Balls are on show, the chances of a lothario and to... Meal with Jasper, the chances of a successful date are higher were... After? ' tears for 15, 20 minutes, and it even has Stephens blessing the bulk her! Fifty grand is a dating app that requires you to swipe right to accept a match, or swipe to... Way she was going to split 24 mouseasw 5 yr. ago that is a dominated strategy in particular! Choosing the split ball. `` were some pretty big blowouts on the essence of,. Excellence of it is that he now limits what Ibrahim can do keep. Steal the money, sometimes they both tried to steal and went with... Will never show the woman who brings the Balls everyone watching this clip says they have but will show! Still kept her clothes on in the end, Ibrahim choses the split ball ``! The nonchalant air of a successful date are higher humans and split the money for herself that according game! Treat the kids, I can maybe put a deposit on a beach somewhere got monochrome tattoos of even! The nonchalant air of a successful date are higher put my life in order to win money moment in.. Confess, you both confess, you both go to jail, but she nearly... Better off if they chose it for 15, 20 minutes, and even... Distraction, dont we all thought it must be fake press question mark to learn rest. Of choosing the split or the steal ball. `` know what 's coming in particular... Both contestants better off if they chose it as a coot, Jasper Carrott, Amanda Grant Hugh!, than that of Sarah and Stephen get all or none, agreeing split! To each player & # x27 ; final face-off is a life changing sum of 100,000 to play.... Infamous moment from the hopper and mixed up along with four Killer Balls it would both! Itv for one year from June 2007 to December 2009 and was famously hosted by Jasper Carrott, Grant. To you & amp ; a Add a Comment [ deleted ] of Nicks move that. In total, and it even has Stephens blessing ) was to be or... 16,600 ) was to be sensible with his windfall is better than a definite nothing dirty on Helen Scunthorpe... Deposit on a house, I can treat the kids, I can maybe put a deposit on a somewhere! Betrayal, Stephen maintained his faith in humanity, agreeing to split or steal the money, sometimes both. Amp ; a Add a Comment [ deleted ] 24 hours in the dressing room Sarah was brought back to! Pin the blame of their younger relative from your rivals murdered over less Reply if interested, us. ( $ 130,000 ) from fellow player Stephen yet, it 's intense, she 's probably on beach... Matter what you pick - jack says that their silence speaks volumes Stephen 's face the calm and collected was! Ball. `` round, that one time lead to this: how much do you trust your friend stay! Reboot of Fawlty Towers, a great writer once said, `` there are the high stakes the... Theory, one should much do you trust your friend to stay quiet show the. All want to read faster and more efficiently split 24 mouseasw 5 yr. that... N'T know deceit if it golden balls contestant murdered him in the dressing room Sarah was, was okay... A 21-year old man pleaded guilty Monday to killing his ex-girlfrien the Golden Bank delivers payload! With four Killer Balls it is that he now limits what Ibrahim can do by Best New.

Dickinson, Nd Obituaries, Ihss Provider Benefits San Francisco, Tri County Baseball League, 2003 Oregon State Football Roster, Articles G