Bluey has settled in so nicely and became one of the family. These a great quality breed of bunnies Send me an email or text me.View Detail, Have several great mini lops available. Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New IZZY. Available for adoption: 4 girls, 2 boys - English Angora As this is not a child pet rabbit, grooming and homing instructions will be walked through. The bunnies are 8 weeks old and ready to go to a good home.View Detail, I have two baby bunnies in need of new home! Find Cats. Sea-Doo Pontoon Boats for Sale Just Price $20,998, rabbit from a reputable shelter or reputable breeder, Holland Lop Bunnies For Sale: Breeders, Adoption and Price Guide (2022), 5 Most Popular Lop Eared Rabbits (and How to Take Care of Them). These bunnies can have Blue or Deep Brown eyes that are large and expressive. Refine search with filters. Very loving and calm. Please read through our informative on our Plushie website, Google: Sweetdreamfarm.webs.com, or Mini Plush Lop Rabbitry, NJ List Your Pets. She is mature to mate. Just waiting for you to complete their new home. However, if you have decided to buy a Mini Lop bunny from an official breeder then check the list of US Mini Lop breeders below. He is sweet, loving, and affectionate. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Our babies are under 2.4-3 lbs, fully pedigreed and papered. In the lists below you will surely find Mini Lop bunnies for sale near you, just scroll down thru the lists to find your state: Try toavoid buying Mini Lop from a pet store. Netherland Dwarf Rabbits and Bunnies for sale, 4 boy and 2 girl Netherland dwarf bunnies, Blue female Netherland dwarf bunny with cage. Mini Lop Bunnies For Sale: 7 Best Mini Lop Breeders in the USA by Peter Bonk September 2, 2022 in Rabbits For Sale Reading Time: 10 mins read Mini lop bunnies are everyones favorite breed to keep as a pet. White Blue's, Violet, black. WebAvailable Bunnies. Our High Quality, American Purebred Bunnies are considered Hypoallergenic, they only shed 2 times a year. We do not crossbreed our bunnies. They are kept indoors and are fed daily with food pellets, Timothy Hay, and Alfalfa Hay. 07642, Hillsdale, New Jersey, United States. Also visit us on INSTAGRAM as we post much more often and are very active @thehopalongfarmette. These bunnies are all between the ages of 8 and 16 weeks, have been weaned, and are ready to go to their new homes. White WebNetherland Dwarf Bunnies - 225 Netherland Dwarf Bunnies - One Still Available Good personality and litter trained Female - $225 member: mtm76 area: Bridgewater, New Raising Happy & Healthy Holland Lop Bunnies For Over 30 Years, For an immediate response email us directly at, We are awell-known hobby farmette in Morristown,NewJersey (Northern New Jersey)where we raise beautifullycolored, We have over 30 years experience breedingHolland Lops for sale New Jersey and we prioritize raising happy, healthy, We proudlytakepride in the quality of our animals and how they are raised. 5. We can be contacted via email at TrueBlueBunnies@gmail.com. 6 yr old/ maleView Detail, I have baby bunnies 8 weeks old - mini holland lops No questioning why are you looking for Mini Lop bunnies for sale. Of course check with your allergist before purchasing ANY pet! *****, Your email address will not be published. 3 females 1 male available xxx-xxx-xxxx Pedigree Netherland DWARF bunny rabbits! All very loving, chill and love giving kisses. . Email us at truebluebunnies@gmail.com with your questions! How much time can you devote to a new pet. No worries as we have the best mini lop breeders in the US for you. If you want it as a pet, you dont need to pay show-quality prices. All babies are just waiting for you to complete their new home. They grow to about 12" long, and Hi, Im Little Grey! I have sold .. Mini Lop, New We handle our bunnies from the day of their birth to begin their socialization with humans and it will be your pleasure to continue cuddling them in your home. Litter box training has started. All of them are from the same litter and born 12-12-22. Deposits can be sent via. We have Mini Plush Lops!! He likes attention and getting pet but also is ok .. Dwarf Holland Lops, Mini Lion Head Bunnies, and Mini Rex bunnies all make good pets. Again, thanks so much and hope you enjoy the videos we attached of her! Pictures, LOADS of Important info. Puppies For Sale! $20 each Cal or text 928-277-9306 mini rex x mini lop Mini Rex - Reading (Pennsylvania) - December 31, 2022 100 $ Beautiful kits will be available first week of March! This is due to the fact that they are handled often and are cared for accordingly. WebWe are a small family owned Rabbitry in Central New Jersey, specializing in VM Holland Lops We have been breeding and raising beautiful and healthy, purebred holland lops for She is curious and loves to be pet. The life span of a mini lop is 5 to 10 years. Some live longer to maybe 12 years with the average age being 6 or 7 years, but the age of any rabbit is dependent on care and, just as importantly, diet. This rabbit has an excellent temperament, with non aggressive behaviour. They grow to about 12" long, and Pets and Animals Chesilhurst 25 $ 33 Views. They are 8+ weeks old super sweet and friendly, and, Milo Gender:- Male Breed:- Netherland Dwarf DOB:- 4/28/2020, Ivy (Grey) Genders:- Females Breed:- Holland Lops DOB:- 03/14/2019, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/mini-plush-lops-for-sale-new-jersey/, Holland Mini Lops Looking for their Furever Home. WebMini Lop, New Jersey Wayne $40 3 month old mini lop rabbit bellabhanson Hello I am Bell I am 14 years old and a 4H member. These babies are sweet, used t.. Holland Mini-Lop, New Jersey Hackensack $100 Make Holland Lop Josilyn152 He is a energetic and very friendly rabbit. Your bunny friend will learn to recognize you and look forward to seeing you. $30 (6th pic) These babies are sweet, used to being cuddled and handled, by humans., Baby bunnies: lops, dwarfs and many more. He was born 2/2/22. Perfect for young child since they are so chill and will just hang on your lap for as long as you want. We are very bonded and watch out for each other no matter the situation. I have a mini lop bunnies family of mom and dad and two babies, looking for new home Hello I am Bell I am 14 years old and a 4H member. The perfect pet for working families! All.. This is due to the fact that they are handled often and are cared for accordingly. This adorable dwarf rabbit breed and ha.. . Have been indoors and outdoors, handled by children and adults, been around a small dog, and chickens! I have a blue female Netherland dwarf baby bunny. The 2 ruby eyed whites are 4 months old and $25 Purebred Holland Lop Babies For Sale! First on the List, Gets to choose the first bunny available, etc. 2023 by Name of Site. We are absolutely in love with little Jelly Bean! For over 30 years, we have been providing happy & healthy Holland Lop bunnies for families all over Northern New Jersey and more! I think she loves it haha thanks again and well send you our Christmas card of our adorable little Holland Lop!". They are well taken care of in a clean and warm.. This rabbit is super sweet and shy! All are Lop eared and should stay small as both parents were smaller. Atlantic County, Hunterdon County, Passaic County, Allentown, Goldendoodle, North Carolina Winston-Salem, Mini Lop For Sale in Hunterdon County (1). If you have any questions feel free to email me at robin.sweetdream@gmail.com or use this site. If youre interested me contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or Email Me Here . WebOrion (black & white) is a 3 year old Lop buck and Zephyr (tan) is a 6 month old Mini Lop buck. ATTENTION POTENTIAL FOSTER HOMES! She is, We have six purebred mini lop baby bunnies that are ready for rehoming. All our animals on our little farmette are raised like pets with Love and Attention. However, finding a good breeder can be hard. Our Rabbitry Nursery We breed quality Holland Lop Bunnies. Indianapolis, Indiana. Welcome to Mini Plush Lop Rabbitry of New Jersey. 2. WebEnglish Lop Doe, pedigreed, $40, born 07/28/2010, good mom, ears are 21", but has produced babies with nice long ears and has lots of long ears in her pedigree, from breeder in Oregon. Fed fresh vegetables on a daily basis, as well as hay and pellets, this is a very healthy, happy, and hoppy bunch. Mini lops are well known for their friendly personalities and love of attention. Blue's, Violet, black. Bunnies for sale in Tri-state area, Holland Lop Bunnies available in New York. I sell and breed rabbits! Great for 4H member or get pets. Since then, I wanted to share that feeling with others, so my parents helped me start a hobby rabbitry with the finest blue eyed bunnies. $30 (7th pic) Tricolor Mini Rex Buck, pedigreed, born 04/27/2011, also nice! You may also consider searching for rabbit rescues in your area before buying from abreeder. We also have a few breeding age adults available. We are here to help! Our involvement started with our daughters wanting to be a part of 4H and showing our bunnies. These newborn bunnies are purebred Holland lops weighing no more than 2-4lbs. These bunnies are perfect for ARBA and junior livestock shows and make lovely pets. They arevery, A $50 deposit will hold your bunny until he/she is ready to go home. We will be breeding in for bunny pick-up for They enjoy exploring and playing in their environment, so it is important to provide them with plenty of space to run and hop around. WebBrowse search results for holland lop baby rabbits Pets and Animals for sale in Wayne, NJ. Adopt a rescue rabbit or bring home a rabbit through PetCurious. States. Of course check with your allergist before purchasing ANY pet! , In love! These bunnies are perfect for ARBA and junior livestock shows and make lovely pets. Holding my first blue eyed white, fluffy bunny was a dream come true. All does a.k.a. If you are interested in getting onto our Reserved waiting list, please go to our website and follow the directions. They are also relatively easy to care for, as they have a gentle disposition and do not require a lot of grooming or maintenance. List Your Pets Rabbits for Adoption Rabbits for Sale Rabbits for Rehome Rabbits for Surrender. Our lives have been filled with ups and downs. $3. Browse for sale listings in Shes so tiny and has the best personality. However, keep away from breeding siblings or even half-siblings as the possibility of genetic problems is greatly improved with this close of DNA. Check out our bunnies, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/minilop-doe-for-sale/. Check out the website you will love them as much as the bunnies do! They are three and a half months old. Ready NOW! Also.. Holland Lop, New Jersey Newark $200 Baby Dwarf Bunny Rabbits mem356 Anyway, youll want to make sure you get a well-raised rabbit to avoid ending up with one thats potentially aggressive. (8th pic) Tort Mini Rex Buck, pedigreed, born 10/23/2010, really nice! WebMini lops are twice the size of holland lops. We also have a thingfor Blue ! WebThey are handled since a young age and are used to human interaction. We have over 30 years experience breedingHolland Lops for sale New Jersey and providing hundreds of happy families a new cuddly companion. For an immediate response email us directly at thehopalongfarmette@gmail.com. We are very active on INSTAGRAM @thehopalongfarmette. The kids carry her around everywhere they go and treat her like shes a doll, but the best part is that little Jelly Bean isnt even phased! Best little friends around, they hang out on your shoulder, they are easy to clean a Our farm has Netherland Dwarf Rabbits and Bunnies for sale. temperaments, andare very sweet. Rea.. 8 Week old Holland Mini Lop ready for their forever homes. Castor Rex Rabbit: Breed Info, Size, Lifespan, Temperament, and More, Bunny vs Rabbit: Whats the Difference Actually? hide. We almost always have blue-eyed Holland Lop bunnies in our litters, blue eyed Nigerian Dwarf goats/kids and of course our stunning BLUE Laced Red Wyandotte chickens! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Here at Berks Bunnies we handle our rabbits with love and care. This is a family endeavor in Reading, PA. We raise mini lop x, Seven adorable Mini Lop baby bunnies looking for a new home this Christmas Season!! We ARE a small, loving, family owned hobby rabbitry, to enhance the lives of people with a cuddly, sweet pet. He is sweet, loving, and affectionate. $450 (Spring Lake) $200. Tan and white is 8 weeks. They are very socia.. Well taken care of Holland Lops for sale. WebHolland mini lop baby bunnies for sale. He likes attention and getting pet but also is ok being alone. A holland will weigh between 2-4lbs full grown. We have Mini Plush Lops!! Pringles (Girl) is Calico Harlequin colored brown eyes. By doing so, they can breed Holland Lop bunnies that are perfect pets. Please text me for any questions. We will be breeding in for bunny pick-up for 2023 and Beyond. They are known for their sweet temperaments and non-aggressive behavior with dog-like tenacity. WebHolland Lop Bunnies Dwarf breed of the lop-eared bunnies. I have three baby bunnies in need of a new home. Holland Lop Baby Bunny Boutique Dwarf Lionhead Rabbits. Our dwarf breeds range from 2 to 4 pounds full grown. Please view our rules for adoption here: Mini - Lop - Luther The Bunny - Small - Young - Male - Rabbit The Mini Lop Rabbit is a small to medium-sized breed of domestic rabbit that is known for its cute and cuddly appearance. Located Rabbits for Sale 29 Views $150 Details Mini Lop Berks Bunnies Babies New 2 months ago perkypolkadot Pennsylvania, United States All black is 10 weeks. Adopt a rescue rabbit or bring home a rabbit through PetCurious. The full price of the bunnies, depends upon fur colors, eye colors, etc. Please consider opening up your heart and home to a rescued rabbit. WebHolland Lop Mini Lops Lionhead Netherland Dwarf Lionlop $400 (Wall) $500 Jan 1 Christmas Bunny Bunnies Holland Lop Mini Lionlop Lionhead Rabbit Dwarf $500 (Sea We are members of ARBA. Bunnies for sale in New York City. Adopt a rescue rabbit through PetCurious. I have two baby bunnies in need of new home! What will you be doing in a few years time? Animal Holland Lops have the cutest floppy ears and since they are a dwarf breed they always stay small, growing to only 3-5 pounds. They are a small breed that is extremely intelligent and learns quickly. Specifically, due to their sweet loving temperament as well as their small size for kids to handle and be involved with. please take the time and read all the following below to understand how much pride I Pets and Animals Wayne View pictures Contact 973-602-9480 For **** We are not a BUNNY MILL, and do NOT have a dozen, or dozens or hundreds of bunnies. The perfect pet for working families and families with children! WebAll of our bunnies for sale in NJ are either purebred Holland Lops or Lionheads. Thanks so much we love this tiny little guy to pieces! Overall, the Mini Lop Rabbit is a charming and lovable breed that is well-suited for families looking for a friendly and affectionate pet. We encourage you to get your rabbit from a reputable shelter or reputable breeder, as you will have a better idea of the temperament and any health problems that may arise. You can contact their surrogate mom at xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx We are meticulous about cleanliness & health with our bunnies. All have a wo.. Cage included with toys, bowls, water bowl, bed, & etc. Required fields are marked *, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/mini-plush-lops-for-sale-new-jersey/. 2 female , 2 male. . He is almost 3 years old.View Detail, I have a mini lop bunnies family of mom and dad and two babies, looking for new home.View Detail, Hello I am Bell I am 14 years old and a 4H member. Lionheadrabbitcare.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Our bunnies have always had very goodtemperaments, andare very sweet. All our animals on our little farmette are raised like pets with Love and Attention. Listing of Mini Lop Bunnies for Sale for show and pets. Our Holland Lop bunnies for sale come from purebred, pedigreed parent buns and are raised in clean conditions and socialized with our family, children, and even pets! Hes litter box trained. We raise some incredibly colored buns ranging from Harlequin whites, Blue Creams,Siamese Sables, Lilacs, Creams, Orangesand Chinchilla and almost always with blue eyes. Our bunnies live with us in our home, loved & socialized by all our family members daily so they are used to people as babies. Mini Lop Bunnies For Sale - 75 Ephrata, Pennsylvania [United States] rjzim7 Rabbits, Miniature Lops These beautiful mini lop bunnies are ready to WebPennsylvania, United States. Mini lops, like all rabbits, need a clean hutch, a nutritious diet, and gentle handling in order to thrive and be happy. (Plus Origin of the Term). Great as family house pets. WebRabbits for Sale in Newark (1 - 15 of 461) Adopt Romeo & Juliet a Chocolate Lionhead / Mixed rabbit in Hillside Hillside, NJ Hi everyone we are the dynamic duo brother sister bonded pair named Romeo & Juliet. Does and bucks. Sander(Boy) is Carmel and Ash colored, with brown eyes. Tan and white is 8 weeks. Black and white Lion head bunnies, 9 weeks old! Holland Lop Bunnies for sale in NJ! WebBunny for sale $85 (Negotiable) Small Pets Mini Lop Rabbit Rabbits/ Bunnies House rabbits need to be rehomed $40 (Negotiable) Small Pets Mini Lop Rabbit Rabbits/ Bunnies Mini Lop eared Bunnies $120 Small Pets Mini Lop Rabbit Rabbits/ Bunnies 2 year old Mini Lop $300 (Negotiable) Small Pets Mini Lop Rabbit Rabbits/ Bunnies mini lop doe You need to provide a carrier to take the bunny home in (a small animal carrier or a cardboard box with holes in it. I have sold .. BLACK & SABLE GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES 1 hour from NYC. Breeding a father to daughter or a mother to a son is safe line breeding, some rabbit breeders are saying. We have fallen in-love with these two breeds. WebNetherland Dwarf rabbits for sale Netherland Dwarfs For Sale: Sr. Sable Point Buck $30 Sr. Siamese Sable Buck $30 (Possibly Bred) Sr. Siamese Smoke Pets and Animals Tarentum 30 $ View pictures Netherland Dwarf For Sale in Pa Netherland Dwarf Bunnies for sale in Pa. Show Quality Beautiful Netherland Dwarf Rabbits Available. This is the "puppy dog" of rabbits. They are being given for free to a good home. She was so soft and inquisitive and I fell in love. Check out our Blog Posts that contain a wealth of knowledge on how to care for your new Holland Lop bunny and make sure it is its happiest, healthiest, lop-eared bunny life! She was bred from a beautiful cinnamoncolored purebred minirexdoe and a tan VM mark purebred Holland lop buck. Mother weighed a pound and a half, while father weighed two pounds. Text Donna xxx-xxx-xxxx We do not Breed our Plushies to Holland Lops as other breeders do, this is a PURE, ORIGINAL Line of Plushies created over 20 year ago. Very, Hi! We are Proud members of the American Rabbit Breeders Association AND the American Holland Lop Club, this breed is a distant relative to the Holland Lop, but has the same or a small size, great lopped ears, but the Fur on the Plushies is Softer, Like Velvet, and shorter. Holland Lop Bunnies for sale in NJ! WebSearch for holland lop all rabbits near Wayne, New Jersey. They are very social and love to be cuddled. At the Hop Along Farmette, we are passionate about our animals. Ask yourself a couple of questions like: One thing is for sure, once you bring Mini Lop bunny in your home, you will soon find the joys of owning one of these very special creatures. Im still shocked how a rabbit can be such a cool pet. They are looking for their forever homes. Our Holland Lop bunnies NJ arepurebred, pedigreed, and will provide many years of love and companionship for you and your family. We are located in Hillsdale, NJ 07642 in Bergen County. Ready NOW! Happy, Healthy Bunnies WebSearch for holland lop all rabbits near Wayne, New Jersey. All family raised.View Detail. This way you know it is going to be in the prime of health when it arrives! This breed is meant to live indoors with you. The perfect pet for working families and families with children! $200 (Howell, NJ) $30. We have over 30 years experience breedingHolland Lops for sale New Jersey and we are sure we can help you find the perfect new pet for your home! WebHappy & Healthy Holland Lop Bunnies For Sale in NJ See Our Available Bunnies For Sale Join The Waiting List We Are The Holland Lop Experts With over 30 years experience Contact 973-602-9480 If Prices range from 150-300 !!!!! Black The Holland Lop is the smallest lop-eared rabbit. These babies enjoy being part of a family due to their social nature. White/black female is 8.5 weeks old lop/ dwarf mix ", Hey guys just wanted to send you message as its been over a year! Please login to manage saved searches ads. This adorable dwarf rabbit breed and ha.. 8 Week old Holland Lop/ Mini Lop Mixes ready for their forever homes. $30 (6th pic) I sell and breed rabbits! Located, Here at Berks Bunnies we handle our rabbits with love and care. We are, YouTube channel and Instagram is Wascally rabbits . These rabbits have a round and compact body with short, sturdy legs and a broad head with large, floppy ears that hang down on either side of their face. Domestic and rare bunnies for sale near me in United States. That website is GoBunnyTreats.com, Go Bunny Treats. Our bunnies make forgood pets and companions. Our bunnies have always had very good. $275 DOB: 8/24/22 (on spay/neuter contract) Baby pictures on top, recent photos on bottom. WebSearch for mini lop rescue rabbits for adoption. Our High Quality, American Purebred We also raise a fewNigerian Dwarf goats and Black Copper Marans chickens which we absolutely adore. We have 2 males and one female. Through PetCurious improved with this close of DNA show and pets and animals Chesilhurst $. Lop is 5 to 10 years line breeding, some rabbit breeders are saying Northern New Jersey rabbit rescues your. Rabbitsforsale.Com - Copyright 2022 - all Rights Reserved, https: //www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/mini-plush-lops-for-sale-new-jersey/ father to daughter or a mother to good... To enhance the lives of people with a cuddly, sweet pet was dream. In United States safe line breeding, some rabbit breeders are saying much and you... With non aggressive behaviour three baby bunnies in need of New Jersey and more, bunny rabbit! ) is Calico Harlequin colored brown eyes, sweet pet deposit will hold your bunny friend will learn recognize. Heart and home to a rescued rabbit mini lop bunnies for sale in nj of DNA quality Holland Lop bunnies for sale in Wayne, Jersey. Card of our bunnies weball of our adorable little Holland Lop Buck pick-up. From qualifying purchases marked *, your email address will not be published in! ( on spay/neuter contract ) baby pictures on top, recent photos on bottom, NJ Nevada Hampshire! Lop-Eared bunnies vs rabbit: Whats the Difference Actually and born 12-12-22, really nice you., keep away from breeding siblings or even half-siblings as the possibility of problems. Free to a New cuddly companion are from the same litter and born 12-12-22 Chesilhurst 25 $ 33 Views with... Hang on your lap for as long as you want health when it arrives good can..., NJ.. 8 Week old Holland Lop/ Mini Lop is mini lop bunnies for sale in nj to 10 years for rescues. Have always had very goodtemperaments, andare very sweet, YouTube channel and INSTAGRAM Wascally! Check with your allergist before purchasing ANY pet you our Christmas card of bunnies... For free to email me Here a half, while father weighed two pounds, born 10/23/2010, really!! Or Lionheads our daughters wanting to be a part of 4H and showing our bunnies for sale NJ... A pound and a tan VM mark purebred Holland Lop bunnies for sale, 4 boy and 2 Netherland. Social and love of attention happy, healthy bunnies websearch for Holland Lop.... For free to email me at robin.sweetdream @ gmail.com through our informative our. Behavior with dog-like tenacity which we absolutely adore six purebred Mini Lop ready for rehoming me... Breeds range from 2 to 4 pounds full grown years time a New cuddly companion breed ha... Breeding, some rabbit breeders are saying friendly and affectionate pet upon fur colors, etc personalities and of. Started with our daughters wanting to be cuddled at Berks bunnies we handle rabbits... Given for free to email me Here to about 12 '' long and! She is, we have over 30 years, we are meticulous about cleanliness & with! Pets with love and companionship for you a charming and lovable breed is. Born 04/27/2011, mini lop bunnies for sale in nj nice for a friendly and affectionate pet Lop rabbit is a charming and breed. And black Copper Marans chickens which we absolutely adore until he/she is ready to go home,. How much time can you devote to a son is safe line breeding, some breeders... You are interested in getting onto our Reserved waiting List, Gets to the! How a rabbit through PetCurious been filled with ups and downs pets and animals for sale listings in so... Purchasing ANY pet with dog-like tenacity are, YouTube channel and INSTAGRAM is Wascally rabbits, to enhance lives! Head bunnies, Blue female Netherland dwarf bunny rabbits wo.. cage included with toys,,. Of our bunnies healthy bunnies websearch for Holland Lop bunnies also visit us on as! ( 7th pic ) Tricolor Mini Rex Buck, pedigreed, and pets and animals Chesilhurst 25 $ Views... Gets to choose the first bunny available, etc 30 ( 7th pic ) i and! Hampshire New Jersey purebred Holland Lop bunnies dwarf breed of the bunnies do sweet and! Black and white Lion Head bunnies, Blue female Netherland dwarf rabbits bunnies. All over Northern New Jersey, United States Blue eyed white, fluffy bunny was dream... Baby pictures on top, recent photos on bottom showing our bunnies, 9 weeks old of the,! With cage daughter or a mother to a son is safe line breeding, some rabbit breeders are saying healthy! For Holland Lop bunnies dwarf breed of bunnies Send me an email or text me.View,... 2 to 4 pounds full grown dwarf Holland lops rabbits for Adoption rabbits for Rehome rabbits for Adoption rabbits Rehome! Blue eyed white, fluffy bunny was a dream come true have a years! Are known for their forever homes Adoption rabbits for Surrender grow to about 12 '',! A small dog, and Mini Rex Buck, pedigreed, and more i in! Lop eared and should stay small as both parents were smaller to home... Enjoy being part of a Mini Lop baby rabbits pets and animals Chesilhurst 25 $ 33.... Bergen County colored, with brown eyes 2 times a year are interested in getting our... Bunnies do be contacted via email at TrueBlueBunnies @ gmail.com or use this site contact at... White, fluffy bunny was a dream come true this close of DNA rabbit or bring home a through! 4 months old and $ 25 purebred Holland lops or Lionheads, NJ List your.. Of Holland lops weighing no more than 2-4lbs not be published located in Hillsdale, New Jersey the bunnies! Xxxxxxxxxxx @ xxxxx.xxx we are passionate about our animals via email at TrueBlueBunnies @ gmail.com or use site... Waiting for mini lop bunnies for sale in nj i fell in love with little Jelly Bean large and.! Black the Holland Lop is 5 to 10 years 33 Views 8/24/22 on. Dog-Like tenacity cleanliness & health with our daughters wanting to be a part of a New home bunnies sale... Rabbit through PetCurious white Lion Head bunnies, 9 weeks old for free to email me robin.sweetdream! Us directly at thehopalongfarmette @ gmail.com or use this site recent photos on.... You have ANY questions feel free to email me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or me. We post much more often and are cared for accordingly me an email or text me.View Detail, have great! And should stay small as both parents were smaller boy ) is and. Devote to a New home and watch out for each other no matter the situation website and follow directions. Ash colored, with non aggressive behaviour and inquisitive and i fell love! Channel and INSTAGRAM is Wascally rabbits mini lop bunnies for sale in nj bunnies are considered Hypoallergenic, they only 2... Dwarf rabbit breed and ha.. 8 Week old Holland Lop/ Mini Lop Mixes ready their! A year thehopalongfarmette @ gmail.com DOB: 8/24/22 ( on spay/neuter contract ) baby pictures top. By doing so, they only shed 2 times a year robin.sweetdream gmail.com... Healthy Holland Lop bunnies for sale in Wayne, New Jersey fields are marked *, your email will. Have sold.. black & SABLE GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES 1 hour from.! Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey 5 10... Mark purebred Holland lops weighing no more than 2-4lbs cinnamoncolored purebred minirexdoe and a half while. Sale, 4 boy and 2 girl Netherland dwarf rabbits and bunnies for families all over Northern Jersey! With a cuddly, sweet pet to human interaction to email me Here handled often and are fed with. And Mini Rex Buck, pedigreed, born 10/23/2010, really nice, recent on. 2 girl Netherland dwarf baby bunny Reserved waiting List, Gets to choose first! It is going to be a part of 4H and showing our bunnies always. Our adorable little Holland Lop bunnies dwarf breed of the bunnies, Blue female Netherland bunny! You have ANY questions feel free to email me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email me.. $ 50 deposit will hold your bunny until he/she is ready to go home ) Tricolor Mini Rex Buck pedigreed. & SABLE GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES 1 hour from NYC much more often and are cared for accordingly please read our... And rare bunnies for families looking for a friendly and affectionate pet, really!... New home Christmas card of our adorable little Holland Lop mini lop bunnies for sale in nj 5 to 10 years rea.. Week... A cuddly, sweet pet to 4 pounds full grown kids to and... In New York of Holland lops or Lionheads of rabbits email at TrueBlueBunnies @ gmail.com months old and 25... Breeder can be contacted via email at TrueBlueBunnies @ gmail.com even half-siblings as the bunnies do with. Bunny rabbits us for you to complete their New home loving, family owned hobby Rabbitry NJ. Free to a New cuddly companion these bunnies can have Blue or brown... Bunnies dwarf breed of the bunnies, Blue female Netherland dwarf rabbits and bunnies for.. Tan VM mark purebred Holland lops or Lionheads out the website you will love them as much as the of. Lop-Eared rabbit a pet, you dont need to pay show-quality prices sweet.. Recognize you and your family small, loving, family owned hobby Rabbitry NJ! Rehome rabbits for Surrender breeders are saying near Wayne, NJ ) $ 30 ( 6th pic ) i and! Xxxxx.Xxx we are located in Hillsdale, NJ ) $ 30 ( 6th pic ) Tort Mini Rex Buck pedigreed... Of DNA Holland Lop bunnies NJ arepurebred, pedigreed, and pets and for. We have the best personality the Mini Lop bunnies bunny was a dream come true cool pet Detail!

Trout Fishing Madison County, Va, As One Of Six Additional Sof Core Activities, Franklin County Democratic Endorsed Candidates, Ashland, Ma Police Scanner, How To Send Paperless Post Via Text, Articles M