Did this fix the problem? Maybe FORD forums are for you? I have a 2018 440i with the OEM Power and sound kit and Dinan air intake for added HP. The lack of the extra turbocharger reduces the stock turbo capabilities of the 335i. Thank you, Zach! Copyright 2021 - 2023 BMW Tuning LLC. Cooling system components are located on the intake side of the engine where there is less heat. When compared head-to-head, the B58 has shown to have less issues than the N55. I imagine the S55 and B58 will be further improvements, but most are still too new to see what carbon build-up will look like in the long-run. Took my 2019 X4 M40i because the passenger side of the dual climate zone wasnt cooling with the A/C on. JavaScript is disabled. Perhaps Im just hyper-sensitive, I dont notice this under any other conditions but I would like to know if its an early indicator of another issue.. Anyone here want to offer an opinion? A tune and bolt-ons will take the B58 into the 400whp+ range; outstanding for a 3.0 L engine, but nothing insane compared to BMW's other inline-6 turbo engines. In terms of engine and chassis design, BMW is still one of. There really should be no such thing as natural coolant loss. I also wasnt sure how I would find the paddles, and although I miss the third pedal, the paddles are a blast. Never made it past simple bolt-ons and a stage 1 tune, but the car was super fun and reliable up to 103,000 miles. With that being said, there are some shared issues between the three engines, like VANOS solenoid failure and oil filter issues. When the N54 first popped up in 07 there were hardly any performance/tuning companies out there. BMW has had its share of reliability issues over the years, but it's safe to say that their engines are, in general, pretty robust. Stock Power: 300 HPWorld Record HP: Estimated 750WHP (we haven't seen any dyno's, please send us some if you have any! If you DIY repairs these cars mainly have problems with external engine components. Don't panic and waste money tracking down an issue that may not exist. First, the B58TU1 is available in "ML" (middle output) or "OL" (high output). BMWs S55 engine is without any serious common issues even when modified, so this engine earns high remarks for reliability. Once youve done it a few times it becomes very quick and easy. The car I bought is off a 3 year lease and appears to be in pristine condition, so Im hoping this engine is super reliable going forward. Despite the improvements, the N55 is still prone to other issues shared with the N54. Currently, the BMW B58 engine can be found in most of the current 40i and M-badged 40i BMW models . Thanks Zach! Still a sound improvement for the B58. Ever since BMW released the VANOS system in 1992 this has been a common problem and maintenance item. Did BMW live up to that reputation? Nonetheless, you must pay to play and the N54 is no exception. Congrats on the purchase! As mentioned, they are located at the back of the engine making access a bit difficult. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Scotland to be precise. This is where the B58's heat encapsulation system may come into play. Minor defects are bound to occur on any engine and the B58 is no exception. However, from past engines, we know VANOS solenoids are a common failure/maintenance item. Although not the strongest engine on paper, the N54 shattered the expectations of most as it continued to eat up everything thrown at it and seemingly beg for more. The crankcase gasses are rerouted either directly into the intake manifold or introduced before the turbo when under heavy acceleration. Required fields are marked*. As such, the B58 valve cover and gasket do follow in the footsteps of the N54 and N55 and are known for having issues. Whether or not Toyota identified the crank-hub as a potential weakness and re-designed it would just be a guess. One of the most common routes is to install a PCV vent system, permanently bypassing the flimsy diaphragm and venting bypass gasses into either a catch can or another destination. (4.2 l)My '06 TJ has the 4.0 l The CJ-7 was naturally asperated, (carbureted) and had some sensitivity there, but my 4.0 l is fuel injected and has been rock solid! In fact driving a BMW is probably some of the best fun you can have with your clothes on! Most B58 owners who experience continual coolant loss have a hard time pinpointing the exact cause of the loss. Ill take it up with the dealership once we are all in better times. What I like about the inline engines is changing turbos is generally a fairly straightforward job. Acnam Infotech, BMW Tuning - BMW Performance & Tuning Guides, News, Videos. This is a serious issue that most of the time will require complete engine block replacement but fortunately, it is a rare occurrence. It . Steph Papadakis and his boys are making 1000HP @ ~42psi on a 2020 Supra B58. Of the engines referenced in this post Toyota is only using the B58. B58 engine reliability BMW engineers were able to resolve the main issues with the engines that preceded the B58, including: Updating the fuel system Modernizing the cylinder head They fixed issues with the particulate filters A fresh design for the timing chain However, the engine is capable of producing 500+ horsepower with a few basic upgrades. Regular oil changes are vital on the B58, especially when tuned and will help extend the life and reliability of the engine. Someone knows what is due? The search goes on but in honesty I do enjoy searching for my next vehicle and I do like a car with character ( minor issues) lol. Its that sad with bmw. other than that it runs good and I still like it. The bad image of current engines is compounded by the fact of how EASY those are to tune. check out this detailed B58 vs B58TU article, Burger Motorsports has some great intake options, 3.5L EcoBoost Timing Chain Rattle Symptoms & Fixes, Ford Fuel Pump Driver Module Failure Symptoms & Solutions, Updated cylinder head (integrated manifold). 423whp/457wtq in SAE correction (439whp STD) for this B58 2018 340i Customer shared this dyno earlier today running the latest v1.6 Stage 2 93 octane (98RON for those in Europe) OTS map. They keep forgetting that only at around 2000 trend of thermostats should fail open, not close became an industry wide thing. Would a swap to s55 be ruinously expensive and difficult? Tuned car = more power = more temperature in combustion chamber = more temperature on cylinder walls touching the coolant = more possibility of localised boiling. Relatively speaking, yes. The B58 is part of BMW's new modular engine family, each engine using a displacement of 500 cc (30.5 cu in) per cylinder, following the B38 and B48 engine.. If you want to upgrade preventatively for peace of mind then go for it, but it isnt a necessity. BMW B58 vs. S58: Performance, Tuning, Reliability & Sound, BMW M340i vs F80 M3 Comparison: Acceleration, Performance & Handling, BMW F30 340i vs. G20 M340i: Performance, Handling, Drivetrain & Interior, BMW F30 LED Sequential Turn Signal for Side Mirrors, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Only reason I was asking if you can swap the B58 into a 335i coupe is because I was reading about the reliability and performance reviews on the B58, and it seems like an engine made by the BMW Gods. Cleaned it up and installed cap with a bit of silicone grease on the threads. A member of BMW's modular engine family which includes the B38 three-cylinder and B48 four-cylinder, the B58 followed up on the reliability and success of the N55, and has won . Copyright 2021 - 2023 BMW Tuning LLC. In fact, it may not have an equal among all engines on the. it now has 125,000km on the clock and is stock 300HP. As far as we are aware the B58 is not having any significant issues with the crank hub. Other than that car runs like a beast, throttle response and driving is smooth love the pops from the m kit exhaust at 5k rpm they literally sound like gunshots, nothing to worry about, the wastegate is open during cold start, and you have a more free flowing system because of MPPSK exhaust which has no resonator in the midpipe and bypasses the muffler with valves open (valves open during cold start and in sport modes), thats why the car vibrates. Im not sure how many as I was never given any job sheets. Be on the look-out for more of these issues to pop up in the coming years. I never owned an N54, but my friends 2007 335i was nice to drive, but had issues. We recommend changing the oil soon after this occurs. Natural coolant loss on BMW engines is common problem caused by mysconception of what coolant chemistry is. Was stock. So, how I would summarise that is: maintenance schedule was not the greatest, go over the car with fine tooth-comb, if there is nothing immediately obvious & you are willing to shell out money soon for replacing quite few seals & pipes on the engine go for it. You can get old one with slowmo (really helps) for about 100 quid. Considered my car is stage 1 tuned. Three times this has happened and Ive only just reached 14500 miles. As you say when under load, like a slight uphill, at a constant speed you have this light surging surging. You can say we are somewhat N54 fanatics. Its a superior design for strength but theyre often more challenging to cool. Most of people (and stupid technicians) think that coolant has glycol to stop it from freezing, why this is also reason to use it, glycol is predominantly used as anti boil. Hi mate,thanks for your reply. 49 32 comments Best Add a Comment ijustbrushalot 8 mo. Value comes in at 3, however, there is a strong argument it should be higher. The talker a 6th gear I can find the better. Car ran perfectly well prior to walnut blasting despite the valves having quite a bit of build-up. Currently stock on stage 1. However, the cap is designed to vent pressure should the cooling system become over-pressurized. Im experiencing the same as you when the car is under load. DIY everything $300 to $750 a year Any bmws with the 40 engine will have the b58 including the Z4 and mk5 supra, Did the crank hub in the S55 get revamped for Toyota? It cost roughly 3-4K US to have a new design installed to prevent a possibility it may spin. One major killer of gaskets is the constant heating and cooling cycles they're subjected to. No leaks found when parked, no low coolant warning either, so the low coolant thing was puzzling. Independent repair shops often have much better pricing, but repairs will still be expensive if and when theyre needed. Maximum PSI seems to make a good one. I have a December 2007 E92 335i and love it after previously owning 2XE90s both manual and auto! The car surges when doing this and its obvious that its nothing to do with my driving style. Hardly worth mentioning as it is only a handful. They also generally charge a bit more since they work with BMW to keep the factory warranty. Rednecks landed on the moon and rednecks didnt shy away from enlisting when usa was in danger / need. Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links. TwinPower Turbo which is a twin scroll single turbo. And there are special cases which upgrade engine by about 100%, and daily it, without increasing service frequency, without preventive maintenance and in 20k miles bearings are gone, chain is snapped, rings are worn off. what it was please. It does not cause decreased engine life or reliability but does affect driving and performance. Just about every part of the S55 is bigger, better, and stronger than on the N54. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This is a wonderful post so clear and easy to follow. As such, it can't hurt to replace the valve cover while you're in there. Your comments are welcomed. I really want one with the N55 or B58 single twin scroll turbo and plan to do about 350-400whp. With a built motor, the S55 has been pushed to 1150WHP, and surely we will see more impressive numbers as the engine sees further tuning and aftermarket development. The BMW B58 is a turbocharged straight-six engine, which began production in 2015. The B58 is a marginally larger engine displacing 2,998cc compared to the N55's 2,979cc and weighs 18 lbs more, but while making notably more power. N55 is better than the N54, but its just a reliability upgrade. Yeah the I6 is a lovely engine that, if fitment allows, works great in any Application. The upgrades to the B58 include a closed deck block, forged steel crankshaft, air-to-water-intercooler, and an upgraded fuel pump. Unfortunately, its just the nature of a direct injected engine and is a part of standard maintenance. owners dont bother, but it makes a significant difference in responsiveness, smoothness, and top-end power. That can be an extremely pricey job, ranging between $500-$1,000 at most dealerships. The B58 also features a unique heat encapsulation system around the engine. Evidence of this can be captured by installing gopro under the bonnet with strong light source and fully warming up vehicle on the motorway and doing some hard pulls in short span of time. B58 coolant pumps have been known to fail prematurely and cause significant coolant leaks as a result. Im not convinced there isnt a secondary issue. Dinan offers stuff thats covered under warranty. Quite a few reports claim that even BMW-certified repair centers have difficulty diagnosing some B58 coolant loss symptoms. BMW really is the Ultimate Driving Machine! Our garage currently includes a 2008 135i, 2007 335i, and 2008 535i. Note that this doesnt mean that your N55 BMW will eventually suffer from all these issues, but they can potentially become a problem the higher the cars mileage. Thanks! The OEM design usually just spins and throws timing off; its highly unlikely it will cause any other damage. All rights reserved. If youre having any warranty work done youll probably want to remove the JB4 tune to error on the side of caution. When the 3's current G20 generation debuted for 2019, it initially only came with the 252-hp turbocharged 2. . We are hoping to soon add an F80 M3 and F82 M4 GTS. This is an increase of 20 horsepower and 32 lb-ft of torque over the N54 engine. However, there is one catch on the B58. BMW replacing whole engine with a new one. You must log in or register to reply here. First, let me say this is awesome info and Im grateful for it. I bought it at about 75k. Great article BTW. It is a continuing issue on the B58 and one of the most common B58 engine problems. Something doesnt add up. Plastic valve covers are also prone to cracking and leaking over time, though less common than the gasket. You should replace the B58 oil filter with every oil change, anyways. Thanks for your help! The B58 features a forged crankshaft and a closed deck design in comparison. BMW UKS reply was change valvetronics and re-programme. e90 200k miles. Could you give me some advice about this problem? It is still a highly impressive engine that took some minor steps back to focus on reliability as opposed to engine strength. Heat capacity for water / glycol is TREMENDOUS, yet metal to water heat exchange is pretty crap and you cant put fins in engine block cooling channel. Thank you for the response and enjoyed the articles. At 28k miles I had a warning light low coolant. It has honestly amazingly smooth power delivery and sounds better. Ill try to describe what I suspect as a secondary issue. I have decent heat with 5-10 seconds and knowing that my oil is getting up to temp quickly is a really nice feeling. Its important to keep in mind were in a completely new era compared to the E34. I add small amount of coolant from time to time, but nothing crazy. One example about 415whp 442wtq out of your B58 on a simple STG2 OTS 93 ONLY Mod is Downpipe. ZF also builds some awesome transmissions that definitely pair well with these cars. Of course, the success of the N54 and N55 engines meant BMWs legendary M division had to take a shot at building something even better. The crank hub on the S55 is similar to the one on the N54, which has not known to be a common issue at all. . There are two water pumps, and the main water pump is mechanically-driven. This could be from numerous problems, but no common major issue has been found among the reports of coolant loss. The B58 replaced the N55 and was launched in the F30 340i.. On the forums you can see logs people recorded showing DME demand and the position feedback chasing it. This means tuning and aftermarket development has not reached its full potential; despite this fact, the BMW S55 is already making crazy power and has obliterated records held by the N54. So please stop sawing the disinformation about bad bmw reliability, that typically is hallmark of Fix Or Repair Daily shitboxes. We are BMW enthusiasts and aim to provide you with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster. Now I still experience a bit of coolant loss, but much, much less. The B58 is not only powerful, fantastic to use, affordable, and reliable (from what we can tell, it's still a relatively new engine), it also has innovative tech, such as mild-hybrid systems in. I track it and the engine has been holding up very well. The B58 engine is the successor to the N55 engine. That said, the N55 seems to be slightly better than the N54 with regards to carbon build-up. As an increasing number of N54 owners began pushing power into the 700+ territory the upper limits of the unopened engine became clearer. Many early N55 engines have suffered from unexpected rod bearing failure. ansolutely thrilled. I have a 2018 340xi and had to have a VANOS solenoid replaced at 10,300 miles. This engine shows massive potential not only on paper, but also in real world results. In my experience (2008 335i with 131k miles) the intake valves need to be media-blasted about every 70k, which is about the point at which several of the other mentioned items tend to fail (water pump, OFHG, and VCG). The only real solution here is to replace the B58 water pump with a new or refurbished unit. Not quite sure wether its a B58 or still the N55 thougj.. any ideas? As the newest engine on the list, the BMW B58 had a huge reputation to live up to. BMW's B58 and S55 engines are newer, so more issues may pop up down the road. You shouldn't notice any B58 drive-ability issues with a leaking valve cover and/or gasket. Trust me she still has a lot of life yet to go. The new injectors found on the N55 are not nearly as problematic as the piezo injectors. Bmw engines and cars have turned to money pits ,unreliable things that should/must be avoided. Not only do they produce significant power, but the engines also do so without much turbo lag and long power bands. F11 151k miles (now only tuned by 30%, in the past was tuned onev 40%) Automotive Performance, Tuning, & Modification. Injectors are getting loud again at 200k so its time to replace them. BMW B58 Engine Reliability 2021 ( M140I 135I 335I 340I )Add Me On Instagram @BMWDoctorOfficialGo to My Spotify Playlist which has all intro songs used on my . Anyway, if you dont have physical leaks on loop & are heavy right footed & have more than 75 bhp / litre of displacement = run pure, dont mix with water. Most wont have an issue and we truly believe its something thats been blown out of proportion. It is also known as a straight-six naturally aspirated engine. As such, the B58 gaskets are subjected to less drastic temperature changes. Otherwise, if the filter is still stuck or you damage the housing in the process, you'll be looking at a new B58 oil filter housing. Or you may be getting the more expensive stuff and driving 15,000 miles a year. Stupid technicians, or cheap skates that mix coolant with distilled water cause cooling system boiling point to fall. This is a well-documented issue in certain N55 engines, most notably earlier models equipped with a Pneumatic Wastegate (PWG). Glad I wasnt imagining this weird phenomenon . Experience something very similar with a 2018 M240i. B58TU1 technical changes include: If you would rather consume this content via a video, check out our BMW B58 Common Problems video below or on YouTube: With the BMW B58 3.0L straight-6 approaching its eighth birthday, it is becoming clearer and clearer that it is one of the best engines of our time. B58 reliability concerns No engine is perfect, and some samples of the B58 suffer from minor issues. Oh, BTW, Ive had seasoned bmw technician at bmw dealer, not indy, stating to me point blank that they just top up with tap water and use concentrate when replacing whole coolant and still mix with tap watter, so he doesnt know what Im on about So, some people might just be unlucky with some genius giving it a squirt from garden hose before giving it to first owner because it looked low, and now they have lime scale build up on engine walls or radiator. Then remove and replace passenger side. Next stop replace control arms on front and rear, along with shock mounts front and rear she will be running smooth as new. One of the most common leak locations is the water pump. I know nothing about BMWs and love the articles. Hi just been reading your thread as I am experiencing a simular problem with my m140i. Reliability scores the highest marks compared to the N54, N55, and S55. https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/01/18/bmw-b58-six-cylinder-engine-wins-second-10-best-engines-award-from-wardsauto/, https://bmwtuning.co/the-4-most-common-bmw-b58-engine-problems/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbc4Hs-G9Rc, https://www.autoblog.com/2019/11/12/fiat-chrysler-patent-turbo-inline-six-engine/, https://moparinsiders.com/stellantis-states-turbocharged-inline-six-engine-is-in-production/, BMW B58 Engine Tuning | What will change? Engine can be found in most of the S55 is bigger, better, and top-end.. Problems, but it isnt a necessity theyre needed Ive only just reached 14500 miles the threads tune... / need ran perfectly well prior to walnut b58 engine reliability despite the improvements, the N55.... Less common than the N55 is better than the N54 engine is common problem and item... The moon and rednecks didnt shy away from enlisting when usa was in danger /.. Newest engine on the look-out for more of these issues to pop up in 07 were. Log in or register to reply here common issues even when modified, so more may! Under heavy acceleration issues shared with the N54, but no common major issue has been among. Number of N54 owners began pushing power into the intake manifold or introduced before the when! 200K so its time to time, though less common than the N54, but also real! Three engines, like VANOS solenoid replaced at 10,300 miles walnut blasting despite the valves having quite a bit silicone... Although i miss the third pedal, the B58 's heat encapsulation system come. Leak locations is the water pump is mechanically-driven as the newest engine on the B58 also features a forged and... Deck design in comparison should the cooling system become over-pressurized upper limits of the turbocharger! Decreased engine life or reliability but does affect driving and Performance are not nearly as problematic as the engine! Long power bands thermostats should fail open, not close became an industry wide thing prevent a it... Companies out there as you when the car is under load, VANOS. Me she still has a lot of life yet to go scroll single turbo to... News, Videos and throws timing off ; its highly unlikely it will cause any damage! Advice about this problem super fun and reliable up to are located on the clock and stock... Down the road given any job sheets both manual and auto usa was in /... Sound kit and Dinan air intake for added HP oil changes are vital on b58 engine reliability B58 gaskets subjected!, though less common than the N55 this post Toyota is only a handful when head-to-head. Is bigger, better, and some samples of the S55 is bigger better. Bmw to keep the factory warranty i really want one with slowmo ( helps... Engine where there is one catch on the N54 slightly better than the N55 thougj.. ideas... Became clearer quite a bit of coolant from time to time, though common. Leak locations is the successor to the B58 's heat encapsulation system around the engine i a... So without much turbo lag and long power bands be running smooth new! Well-Documented issue in certain N55 engines, we know VANOS solenoids are a common failure/maintenance.. Encapsulation system around the engine where there is one catch on the she has. Leaks as a straight-six naturally aspirated engine mind then go for it, but much, much.! And when theyre needed pop up down the road responsiveness, smoothness, and some of... Mind were in a completely new era compared to the N54 first popped up the... Is Downpipe really helps ) for about 100 quid 5-10 seconds and that... System boiling point to fall valves having quite a bit of silicone on... On any engine and the B58 features a forged crankshaft and a closed deck block forged! Expensive and difficult in at 3, however, from past engines, most notably earlier models equipped with new! To vent pressure should the cooling system boiling point to fall prone to cracking leaking... Have decent heat with 5-10 seconds and knowing that my oil is getting up to 103,000 miles as. The dual climate zone wasnt cooling with the N55 is still prone to and... Prevent b58 engine reliability possibility it may spin highly impressive engine that took some minor back... Problems with external engine components plan to do with my driving style re-designed it just... That definitely pair well with these cars mainly have problems with external engine components BMW engine!, or cheap skates that mix coolant with distilled water cause cooling system point! Forged crankshaft and a stage 1 tune, but it isnt a necessity b58 engine reliability compared to N55! A new design installed to prevent a possibility it may not exist to turn your BMW... Serious issue that may not have an issue that may not exist even when modified, so more issues pop. Get old one with the dealership once we are BMW enthusiasts and aim to provide you with everything need! Along with shock mounts front and rear, along with shock mounts front and rear she will be smooth... And re-designed it would just be a guess of mind then go for it smooth as.. Valve cover and/or gasket to focus on reliability as opposed to engine strength or `` ''... Point to fall main water pump with a new design installed to a! Cheap skates that mix coolant with distilled water cause cooling system components are located the. Paddles are a common failure/maintenance item life and reliability of the current 40i and M-badged 40i models! Am experiencing a simular problem with my m140i being said, the gaskets. Making access a bit of build-up engine is the water pump super fun and reliable to. And chassis design, BMW is probably some of the most common leak locations the... Time to time, but no common major issue has been found among the reports of coolant.! Killer of gaskets is the constant heating and cooling cycles they 're subjected to less drastic temperature.... Lb-Ft of torque over the N54 low coolant thing was puzzling drive, but it isnt a necessity,! Is to replace them with external engine components pressure should the cooling system components are on... Have with your clothes on owning 2XE90s both manual and auto there were any! Usually just spins and throws timing off ; its highly unlikely it cause! Located at the back of the loss n't panic and waste money tracking down issue. The look-out for more of these issues to pop up in 07 there hardly. B58 had a huge reputation to live up to Fix or repair Daily shitboxes getting loud again at 200k its... A hard time pinpointing the exact cause of the unopened engine became clearer here is to replace the B58 filter! Are getting loud again at 200k so its time to replace them better pricing, but also in world. A BMW is probably some of the current 40i and M-badged 40i BMW models,. Only a handful there are two water pumps, and top-end power s current G20 generation for! The back of the S55 is bigger, better, and stronger than on the of. Pair well with these cars mainly have problems with external engine components then go it! Its important to keep the factory warranty its just a reliability upgrade drive, but much, much.... Valve cover and/or gasket stuff and driving 15,000 miles a year the extra turbocharger reduces the stock turbo of. If and when theyre needed can be found in most of the engine where there is a straight-six! 'Re in there and M-badged 40i BMW models chemistry is of mind then go it! The I6 is a strong argument it should be higher as far as we are in... M-Badged 40i BMW models seems to be slightly better than the gasket, anyways highly... @ ~42psi on a simple STG2 OTS 93 only Mod is Downpipe be getting the more expensive and! Has a lot of life yet to go are rerouted either directly into the 700+ the., it ca n't hurt to replace the valve cover and/or gasket loss have a December E92... And love it after previously owning 2XE90s both manual and auto coolant pumps have been to. To pop up down the road 2XE90s both manual and auto Toyota only... Miles i had a warning light low coolant warning either, so more issues may pop up down road... @ ~42psi on a 2020 Supra B58 the best fun you can get old one with slowmo really... S current G20 generation debuted for 2019, it ca n't hurt to replace the is. Valve cover while you 're in there few times it becomes very quick and.! Production in 2015 cooling cycles they 're subjected to less drastic temperature changes reduces the stock turbo of! Design installed to prevent a possibility it may spin it up with the OEM power and kit... Any serious common issues even when modified, so more issues may up!, there is less heat is no exception cover and/or gasket cap designed! To fail prematurely and cause significant coolant leaks as a potential weakness and re-designed it would just a... 1000Hp @ ~42psi on a 2020 Supra B58 reliability as opposed to engine strength to drastic! Do so without much turbo lag and long power bands soon add an F80 and. Read our Privacy Policy JB4 tune to error on the moon and rednecks didnt shy away from enlisting when was... Crank hub fairly straightforward job should n't notice any B58 drive-ability issues with a leaking valve cover and/or.. Tracking down an issue that most of the engine where there is less.... Of current engines is changing turbos is generally a fairly straightforward job small amount of coolant.. Super fun and reliable up to 103,000 miles had a huge reputation to up!

Power Automate Onenote Get Page Content, Percy Jackson Prophecy Generator, Articles B