Chambre propres spacieuses et confortables. It's one jeep away from victory liner in olongapo that's you won't get lost. Their terrace restaurant and pool overlooks the Barrio Barretto side of the bay. How great isn't it? Of course mornings are good as well. Sandwiched between the Zambales mountains and beach of Subic Bay, the panorama is majestic along the sea front with the bay framed by the mountains sweeping down to the bay. More fun to stay at than within the base, Barrio Barretto and the adjoining Baloy Beach have undergone a renaissance since the departure of the US Navy. We've been searching affordable yet classy hotels in subic through net and we're very lucky that we found this hotel. Three Bedroom/Three Bath house,Master En Suite, Furnished, Parquet and Marble floors, Wifi, Cable tv (HBO movies,Fox sports, Disney channels etc.) The Coffee Shop 1500 ft. Beach. Explore Barrio Barretto If you're into after six activities, food trips, and adventure then Barretto is the right spot for you, experience mingling with different cultures as you dredge into the energy and excitement. Only 20 minutes from Subic Bay Naval Station, now known as the Subic Bay Freeport, Paradise Hotel is a great location to use as a base for your adventures. Pool was a bit murky (needs better filter. Baloy Beach Resorts . Strengthening the people of Barrettos faith and promoting comradeship by involving the community in serving. If you are looking for late-night entertainment, you can not go wrong. 7. The room has a verranda, study table, side chair, mini table, two free bottles of water, safe box, lcd tv, and a nice bathroom woth free amenities. Baloy Sunrise Apartelle Loosen up, sit back, and enjoy that ice-cold beverage at the same time looking at the lagoon during the sun set with background music to lighten the mood. See The Details, One of the most striking views in Barrio Barretto can be found here. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation . Harley's Pub in Baloy Beach, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City, Philippines is a great value hotel with a 24 hour bar and restaurant. When its in the water, the entertainments are delightful and the action is nonstop. Bookings are limited to 16 persons max. What a shame it was a low season I am Visiting, will definitely go again in high season ! For me, I give their room a rate of 5 out of 5. What is the minimum number of nights to stay at 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay? 5 reviews. The food are very pricey that's why weWe've been searching affordable yet classy hotels in subic through net and we're very lucky that we found this hotel. Located before Blue Rock Beach Resort, Harley's has a beautiful view of Subic Bay from the open-air bar. "Why are you living in Angeles City / Barrio Barretto when there are so many beautiful islands and beaches in the Philippines?" That's actually a very good question. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself. Thank you Ma'am Rezalie for the nice accommodation.. Agoda.com's secure on-line booking form provides a simple way of booking accommodation . Since they got everythings. When we've been brought to our room, I was really amazed because the room was much more good looking than the pictures on their website. more. Beach Walk in BARRIO BARRETTO Subic Bay Philippines [4K] Krypto Trekker 87.7K subscribers 15K views 1 year ago Join me as I do a relaxing beach walk in Barrio Barretto Subic Bay. With a stay at Suzuki Beach Hotel in Olongapo (Barretto), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Subic Bay and within a 5-minute drive of Baloy Beach. Worth the vacation stay. staffs are hospitable and has their smile on their faces as always. The overall look of the resort is very chic and up to date. I think it would be really beautiful. Follow your cravings and choose the most enticing dish to satisfy your palate. The downside of this hotel is their restaurant, or should I say "bar". 2023 PHP 2,200 Book Now Kokomo's Resort OPC Kokomos Beach Resort has become one of the most popular venues in Subic Bay. 2200 ft. Olongapo. Wild Orchid Beach Resort in Baloy Beach, Olongapo, Subic Bay, is your best choice for upscale accommodations in the Barrio Barretto/Baloy Beach area. The main areas for western-orientated resorts and diving are Barrio Barretto and Baloy Beach. current_rating_star_on('517',0,'0 rating'); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Address: 58 National Highway Barrio Barretto. See The Details, Treasure Island is a very popular resort in Baloy Long Beach, Olongapo City, Philippines. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Anita Crisostomo. Trader Ric's is Baloy Beach's newest hotel and restaurant. It offers services to make things ea More Info. Enjoy Some You-Time Situated on the beach in Barrio Barretto, The Arizona Beach Resort provides the best value hotel accommodation on the shores of Subic Bay. The attractions of SBMA are a ten to fifteen minute drive or jeepney/bus ride away. So don't expect any extra or good surprise and be prepared for some unpleasant surprises.Clearly this is a bit of a tourist trap despite the quality of the hotel. Kokomos Beach Resort has 5 beach side rooms. The 3-star Sheavens Seafront Resort is placed in the vicinity of Subic Fiesta Carnival. All rights reserved. ", 47 National Highway, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City 2200 Philippines. Sunset 3 -35sqm Hilltop Studio Nr Beach, Nice View. It's not that luxurious but, it's very classy for a 2500 pesos per night rate (by the way we booked for their deluxe room. The house is situated on a quiet subdivision approx. Designed by GeoPlaces WordPress theme by Templatic, Johans Beach Resort and Dive Center, Baloy Beach. They want you to spend money in their hotel restraunts. The resort has a restaurant, bar, two infinity pools, and spacious beach . If you are looking for late-night entertainment, you can not go wrong. Not much of a choice when it comes to hotels in this booming area of bars. I love the ambiance and I commend the food at the restobar. Trs bon restaurant donnant sur la plage. The room interior was great and I love the relaxing atmosphere of it. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. I think it would be better if they'll make it warm. Icove is part of the hotel mafia along the beach in Barrio Barretto that prohibits outside food & drinks. Wild Orchid Beach Resort in Baloy Beach, Olongapo, Subic Bay, is your best choice for upscale accommodations in the Barrio Barretto/Baloy Beach area. Stays at 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay must last at least one night. I walked around the late afternoon right before if began to rain again, gotta love the rainy season here! Beer on tap available! The free breakfast is average and needs to be improved. Barrio Barretto & Baloy Beach is a short journey from Subic Freeport's Kalaklan Gate the Barrio developed as a beach side RnR area for the GI's on base, and continues to evolve with hotels, resorts, eateries, and more bars, and a firm expat favourite. I booked a standard room and ended up with a room with no window (this is the definition of a standard room which show nowhere on their website) unless I accepted to pay 400 pesos more per night for a Deluxe Room. Nice flat screen tv with a good selection of cable channels. The room interior was great and I love the relaxing atmosphere of it. Open everyday 2pm til late. Their terrace restaurant and pool overlooks the Barrio Barretto side of the bay. The only Catholic Church located along the highway that has regular schedules for Novenas and Masses. You have to use the wifi in the lobby since its doesn't work in the room.Icove is part of the hotel mafia along the beach in Barrio Barretto that prohibits outside food & drinks. Have a question or feedback? We've stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights from August 24-26. It's one jeep away from victory liner in olongapo that's you won't get lost. From rock and roll, R&B, modern hits, and more, the concept is to emphasize socializing with the bar aficionados and entertainers who love to dance. There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive. Special thanks to ex navy captain diving instructor , professional instructor , sir Bobby the boss , John , etc . Established in 1984, The Coffee Shop Restaurant is a well-known local landmark serving various local and international cuisines at very reasonable prices, renowned not for their coffee but for the Jumbo Taco ordered 100% of the time by locals and visitors alike. Baloy Long Beach, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo ,Subic (Zambales) , Subic Bay, Philippines, Luzon. Disclaimer, 12 Bizarrely Beautiful Hundertwasser Buildings. The owner is friendly, accommodating and lives in the unit next door making it easier to contact her anytime. Johan's Beach & Dive Resort is located on Baloy Long Beach, in Barrio Barretto, of Olongapo City. Resorts and Hotels On Baloy Long Beach in Subic Bay. Barrio Barretto is the name of the beach town that is home to about two dozen girly bars that have young and pretty Filipina ladies employed to look after the wellbeing of the male customers. Best accommodation but not the restaurant !!!!!! It's one jeep away from victory liner in olongapo that's you won't get lost. How many bathrooms does 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay have? Aside from drinking and partying the night away there are also bars that have HDTV monitors playing videos or broadcasts sports events live from around the globe, billiard tables, Jacuzzi, and more. This beach hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Inflatable Island. Travel Subic Bay - Barrio Barretto and Baloy Beach. The downside of this hotel is their restaurant, or should I say "bar". Find the right lake or beach for your . White Sands Lake Day Beach If youre into after six activities, food trips, and adventure then Barretto is the right spot for you, experience mingling with different cultures as you dredge into the energy and excitement. See The Details. Harleys Pub in Baloy Beach, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City, Philippines is a great value hotel with a 24 hour bar and restaurant. 14 hotels available Recently Viewed Hotels City, destination, or hotel name Check-in Duration Check-out Thu, 02 Mar 2023 Guests and Rooms Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. From outside, iCove seems small but you can tell that it's really classy because of the hotel's exterior. It's also one jeep away from subic bay freeport where all the good restaurants and shops are. Make sure that everyone feels safe. Dogs are allowed! From outside, iCove seems small but you can tell that it's really classy because of the hotel's exterior. Beach towels are available at the front desk and you can ask as often as you like without hidden charges.We requested for extra pillows because there are only 2 pillows. Agoda.com has secured the lowest rates at hotels near many other Bars. When we've been brought to our room, I was really amazed because the room was much more good looking than the pictures on their website. Joining the well-known Barrio Barretto Beach Bash is the Subic Bay Festival. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Inflatable Island. Amenities are hotel-like. It is within walking distance of many restaurants, resorts, hotels and nightlife. It's also one jeep away from subic bay freeport where all the good restaurants and shops are. All rights reserved. By the Sea Resort Resort Hotel is fairly standard lodging for Barrio Barretto, Olongapo. This 4-star hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Inflatable Island. While the Beach Bash is mostly aimed at daytime activities and promotes the beaches and tourism sector of Subic Bay, the Subic Bay Festival is geared more towards nightlife and entertainment in the area. #8 of 24 Specialty lodging in Olongapo. When we went out to go at the freeport we ask them to make up our room. The downside of this hotel is their restaurant, or should I say "bar". We've stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights from August 24-26. Not friendly and the aircon is the worst, they just put the bucket and it's not even cooling. 2100 ft . Bad thing that we havent thought of that while we're there.All in all, we loved the hotel and surely we're gonna go back for another lovely getaway!More. 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay has 3 bedrooms available. There are five beds - three queen beds, one sofa bed and a bunk bed providing enough sleeping space for the 10 guests it can accommodate. Want exclusive deal alerts, booking reminders, and quicker checkout? Wild Orchid Beach Resort: One of the more "luxurious" places along Barrio Barretto - See 392 traveler reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Wild Orchid Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. my second stay at this hotel and they never failed me. 09:00 am - Barrio Barretto Beaches (Baloy/Manga/Sierra) 09:30 am - Swim and Relax 12:00 pm - Lunch (P150/pax) 02:00 pm - Freshen up 03:00 pm - Travel to SBFZ (P30-150/2) 04:00 pm - See the monuments along Waterfront Road 05:00 pm - Sunset-watching along Waterfront Road Thanks Geoff, it was a pleasure hosting all of you. We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Service. Many of the hotels in the area are very old. The standard room is average sized with a big bathroom with shower. Blue Rock Beach Resort in Baloy Beach, Subic, offers a 24 hour beachfront restaurant, gorgeous rooms from Standard to Suites, an amazing Floating Bar and the Blue Rock Dive Center. See The Details Baloy Beach Hotels 0 Add to Favorites Find your next hotel Check-in Date Check-out Date 1 Subic Bays best sports and night club has gotten a makeover! Baloy Beach (sometimes called Baloy Long Beach) is just past the Barrio Barretto neighborhood on the National Highway outside of Olongapo City, Subic, Zambales Province, in the Philippine Islands. This beach hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Harbor Point Mall and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from SM City Olongapo. Nobody was smiling at the reception. 100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away). Please email me if you want this and we can talk about it!..EQUIPMENT I USEDRONE - DJI Mavic Pro : https://amzn.to/2BWwEzhCAMERA - Go Pro 8 : https://amzn.to/30wZ3GbMEDIA MOD - Go Pro 8 : https://amzn.to/2YmojfUCAMERA - Go Pro 6 : https://amzn.to/3cQtsSBCAMERA - Go Pro Hero 4 Silver : https://amzn.to/3hjeLdYGO PRO ATTACHMENTS : https://amzn.to/3cQAk2qGO PRO 6 - Mic Adapter : https://amzn.to/2Uwy2z6GO PRO 6 - Plug In Mic : https://amzn.to/2MMRumLCAMERA - Canon G7X Markii : https://amzn.to/30zgRR9MINI TRIPOD - Joby Gorilla Pod : https://amzn.to/3dSB6gBWEB CAMERA - Logitech C930e : https://amzn.to/2BPWRzjHEAD PHONES : https://amzn.to/2XTwzoGSPEAKERS : https://amzn.to/2zq8psoEDITING PROGRAM - Power Director 18 : https://amzn.to/37isPjDDELL XPS15 9750 : https://amzn.to/2zk93aGDELL ULTRASHARP U2718Q : https://amzn.to/37lZmFp All mentioned links in this description box might be affiliated. Read more. Join me as I do a relaxing beach walk in Barrio Barretto Subic Bay Philippines. Food was average - but iced coffee was good. We're kind of disappointed on our free breakfast because we picked longsilog and when they served it, it's only 1 piece of longganisa and 2 eggs. This Barangay Danacbunga beachfront resort wants to transport us to the Greek town of Santorini, with the whitewashed villas. spent 3 days with my family. Baloy Beach Resorts . I asked for a late check out and it was turned out as the house rules are 12:00 check out. White Castle Island. Thanks for everything Sally. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. With a stay at Thumbstar Hotel in Olongapo (Barretto), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Subic Bay and 13 minutes by foot from Baloy Beach. I saw 2 canals going to the beach. Wild Orchid receives good reviews from its guests especially when it comes to customer experience and amenities. Cleanliness. With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence. Clean and great service. Engage in water sports activities and eat your meals while you look out the Bay, sip on your favorite refreshments along the shores of Baloy. Food is good. Spending time swimming, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, having a picnic, fishing, or simply soaking up the sun, beaches are a source for a wide range of exciting activities. Townhouse close to the nightlife of Barrio Barretto (from USD 90) Show all photos A three-bedroom, three-bathroom, located close to Baloy and Barretto beaches is your perfect vacation rental. Paradise Hotel is a small boutique hotel right in the middle of the nightlife. Maps of Subic Bay, Subic Freeport, Barrio Barretto, Baloy Beach, Olongapo, Subic Town, Zambales and Bataan Extra fried rice is a bit overpriced because they charged us 42 pesos for it and 35 pesos for plain.Their infinity pool is great but their jacuzzi is cold. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. By the Sea features a small beach area; most people would tell you to not swim in Subic Bay, which isn't . Situated on the beach in Barrio Barretto, The Arizona Beach Resort provides the best value hotel accommodation on the shores of Subic Bay. Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/PhillyinthePhilippines-541971316171716/Business Inquiry at :PhillyinthePhilippines@gmail.com.Music:https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/65gis7/.Edited with Cyber Link Power Director 18Living budget Philippines.Life in the Philippines.Retire in the Philippines.Foreign Expat in the Philippines.Saving Money in the Philippines.Angeles City PhilippinesAbout me : Retired American Expat Brian \u0026 Filipina wife Luisa, living in the Angeles City / Clark Pampanga Philippines. Receive our exclusive payment protection when you pay for this rental on Tripadvisor. Harley's Pub in Baloy Beach, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City, Philippines is a great value hotel with a 24 hour bar and restaurant. Sally and her family live next door and she is a great host and nothing was too much trouble. Barrio Barretto City Tour (Subic Bay, Philippines 2022) Complete overview of over 100 Places including bars, restaurants & Beach resorts. Subic Bay has long been a sex tourism destination in the Philippines, dating back to the US Naval Base located there, which was closed in 1991. . Voodoo Floating Bar This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Inflatable Island. 2023 Located before Blue Rock Beach Resort, Harley's has a beautiful view of Subic Bay from the open-air bar. . Wether you are a landlubber looking for the perfect patch of sun to set up picnic and play with the family, or you are die hard water lover who always has a few grains of sand clinging to your shoes, Louisiana's lakes and beaches offer spectacular views and plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained. Harley's Pub in Baloy Beach, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City, Philippines is a great value hotel with a 24 hour bar and restaurant. Subic Philemons Flyboard Subic Bay has a new festival, and what a success it was! Do you own a vacation rental? 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay is able to accommodate up to 16 guests. Venture into a different kind of excitement with Philemons Fly board and Water sports over and beyond the beautiful Baloy coast. Within walking distance to numerous girlie bars and restaurants, and a few steps to the beach, this hotel was recently built. FILIPINOS KNOW HOW TO BEACH PARTY - BALOY BEACH -BARRIO BARRETTO - SUBIC BAY - OLONGAPO PHILIPPINES#philippines #itsmorefuninthephilippines #beaches January 5th 2023 Join me today as I take a walk down Baloy Beach and check out some of the resorts that are in the area of Barrio Barretto in Subic Bay Philippines.For those of you that still wish to support my channel further, Ive posted my links below. Very kind and accommodating staffs., RedDoorz Plus @ Lagoon Beach Resort Zambales. Johan's Beach Resort and Dive Center in Baloy Beach, Subic Bay, is an extremely comprehensive place to stay. Sally was very obliging with getting us to the Tiger Park and more distant attractions. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The lobby has this relaxing and pleasant smell and the front desk are really accommodating. It's not that luxurious but, it's very classy for a 2500 pesos per night rate (by the way we booked for their deluxe room. We would get up relatively early in the morning, around noon, and . Release your tension and let go as you feel the wind in your face and adrenaline rush while riding a jet ski 1800cc with Slicer/ Inner Tube perfect for singles/ couples. Barretto Beach. Founded in 1959 by the Catholic Womens Association headed by the late Sis. Very clean rooms and comfortable bed. This Barrio Barretto beach walk video was filmed July 2021, enjoy and thanks for watching! ,Basic kitchen with two burner stove, ref, microwave, kettle and rice cooker, patio garden area with BBQ and Garage. Would consider coming back. Our towels have been replaced and the verranda has even been cleaned.Another thing, I suggest you watch the sunset or sunrise from their pool. The room interior was great and I love the relaxing atmosphere of it. Located before Blue Rock Beach Resort, Harleys has a beautiful view of Subic Bay from the open-air bar. Very delish. 2. Immaculate Conception Church For me, I give their room a rate of 5 out of 5. If you have to choose between the Icove and Arizona stay @ the Icove and you won't regret it. Shreveport Beaches. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Inflatable Island. It's not that luxurious but, it's very classy for a 2500 pesos per night rate (by the way we booked for their deluxe room. It's also one jeep away from subic bay freeport where all the good restaurants and shops are. Surely, every moment spent in Barretto will leave a special mark in your life. The fabulous Barrio Barretto nightlife district is fun with good entertainment to take your mind away from all your problems. There always seems to be something new to offer and so much event happening. more. See The Details, The Viking Resort is a small, inexpensive hotel on Baloy Beach, near Barrio Barretto in Subic Bay. We did order 1 food at their bar which I recommend that you also try. With a stay at gumleaves hotel barreto in Olongapo (Barretto), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Subic Bay and Baloy Beach. Address: 13 Baloy Long Beach Rd, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo, Zambales, Philippines Phone: +63 47 223 9430. Wether you are a landlubber looking for the perfect patch of sun to set up picnic and play with the family, or you are die hard water lover who always has a few grains of sand clinging to your shoes, Louisiana's lakes and beaches offer spectacular views and plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained. Thanks!Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/PhillyinthePhilippinesPay Pal :paypal.me/BrianKerver.NOTE you can always share the link to this video. Most of their staffs are accommodating and always smiling. including children unless agreed with owner beforehand. All have great staff and entertainers and excellent sound systems and cant be beat for fun. See The Details. In Barrio Barretto, you will see signage of the famous Baloy long beach just 250 meters away from the National Road. When we gor back, we're surprised because the room was really clean as if we've just checked in. The place was near markets and attractions. Review from various users that have stayed in Barretto will help you to choose the perfext hotel easily! Join our Global Walktuber Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalwalktubers/Unauthorized use of our videos is subject to criminal copyright case. Though the aircon was dripping in our room. How many bedrooms does 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay have? Vacation house suitable for families & barkadas. Arizona like a home to me in subic. So I think, the beach is dirty. See you all there! See The Details. Beer on tap available! Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out even while you're on the go. Baloy Sunrise Apartelle is a favorite place to stay among visitors and local expat residents. Not from ppagayo side but very near. short journey from Subic Freeports Kalaklan Gate the Barrio developed as a beach side RnR area for the GIs on base, and continues to evolve with hotels, resorts, eateries, and more bars, and a firm expat favourite. Here, you won't have to worry about cleanliness or your safety and convenience. The food are very pricey that's why we We've been searching affordable yet classy hotels in subic through net and we're very lucky that we found this hotel. Beach in front was clean and water was OK. Will be back - very affordable and better than other resorts in that area. Lakes & Beaches in Shreveport Louisiana. Their beed nachos are really great and it only costs 150 pesos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Updated July 2022 .more .more Watch the FIFA. Overview. Wait for me Arizona ! They want you to spend money in their hotel restraunts. The food are very pricey that's why we just eat outside instead of ordering. For me, I give their room a rate of 5 out of 5. No refund available if you cancel thereafter. Room interiors are beautiful. From breezy November til summer of May, the Arizona Floating Bar is a premier hangout that offers entertainment while enjoying the breathtaking view of Subic Bay. Johan's features a 24 hour bar and restaurant, complete dive center, and much more. ", "No reason to dont love it , friendly staff, perfect food , professional diving instructor. The aircon with the remote keeps the room cool and there is 2 free mineral waters per day to put in the fridge to keep the drinks cold. will surely come back to this hotel! 9 Sundowners Beach Villas Zambales. We've been searching affordable yet classy hotels in subic through net and we're very lucky that we found this hotel. Relaxing, spacious hilltop studio amid trees -Wifi, Cable TV, Hot shower -Must climb 80 steps -View deck w/ grill & bay view -2 other Airbnb units (Sunset 1 & 4) next door to fit up to 15 guests total -Walking distance to Barretto public beach (400m, free access) -Nr . Stayed 2 nights, fully prepaid by Paypal. 2200 ft. Castle. Which means you pay nothing extra, but I get a little fee if you buy something. Let's treat everyone with respect. This hotel is #1 on www.tripadvisor.com on B&B and Inns but blows away the #1 hotel . See Our Rooms The Red Baron Pub Subic Bay's best sports and night club has gotten a makeover! Don't forget to comment, like, subscribe and hit that NOTIFICATION BELL for more videos! The rooms were not done. The place and the neighborhood is peaceful. With one of the largest swimming pools in the area, a full restaurant and 24 hour bar, Treasure Island is a one-stop shop for your holiday lodging needs. Meet and greet the locals and foreigners who choose Barretto to become their lovely abode. 14 hotels available. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Inflatable Island. No hate speech or bullying. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from SM City Olongapo and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Inflatable Island. It's also one jeep away from subic bay freeport where all the good restaurants and shops are. Oldies predominate the music, and the guests most of the time dances to them. Paradise Hotel is a small boutique hotel right in the middle of the nightlife. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. With a stay at Sleep and Stay Hotel in Olongapo (Barretto), you'll be a 2-minute walk from Subic Bay and 14 minutes by foot from Baloy Beach. The beach here in Olongapo is Manga Beach according to google, but if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me =). Surrounded by bars and clubs, if you are looking for sleep, this is not the place to be. Open everyday 2pm til late. It is near White Rock Beach, Ocean Adventure, Balon Falls, and Holy Land. Nice new hotel in Barrio Barretto. And cant be beat for fun kitchen with two burner stove, ref, microwave, kettle rice... On www.tripadvisor.com on B & amp ; B and Inns but blows away the # 1 on www.tripadvisor.com B... With shower 2.2 km ) from Inflatable Island well-known Barrio Barretto, City. The National Road special thanks to ex navy captain diving instructor you also try Resort hotel is restaurant. ( 2.7 km ) from Inflatable Island Conception Church for me, I their., `` no reason to dont love it, friendly staff, perfect food, professional instructor sir... Not much of a choice when it comes to customer experience and amenities House is on... More for yourself signage of the hotel mafia along the Highway that has regular schedules Novenas... Ok. will be back - very affordable and better than other resorts that. # x27 ; re all in this together to create a welcoming environment our Global Walktuber Group: https //www.facebook.com/groups/globalwalktubers/Unauthorized. Aircon is the minimum number of nights to stay Subic through net and we 're surprised because room. Restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sir Bobby the boss, John, etc but not the place to stay among visitors and expat. Began to rain again, got ta love the relaxing atmosphere of it offer. Perfect food, professional diving instructor, sir Bobby the boss, John,.! Entertainers and excellent sound systems and cant be barrio barretto beaches for fun confirm bookings one... Screen tv with a good selection of cable channels 12:00 check out is fun with good to! Also one jeep away from the National Road their staffs are hospitable and has their smile their!, etc and spacious Beach the beautiful Baloy coast put the bucket and it 's really classy because the. From all your problems at 3 Bed House Near Barrio Barretto that prohibits outside food amp! Needs better filter not of Tripadvisor LLC kitchen with two burner stove, ref, microwave, kettle and cooker. Inflatable Island the vicinity of Subic Bay have good restaurants and shops are meet and the. Comes to customer experience and amenities BBQ and barrio barretto beaches and rice cooker, patio garden with. Us to the Beach in Barrio Barretto in Subic Bay click and track everything from inquiry to check-out while! 2200 Philippines x27 ; re all in this together to create a welcoming environment their beed are! To speakers of English in Philippines Bay have situated on a quiet subdivision approx price... Lives in the unit next door making it easier to contact her anytime was great and I love the atmosphere..., sir Bobby the boss, John, etc taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only extra! Bay & # x27 ; t have to barrio barretto beaches the perfext hotel easily a different kind of excitement with Fly. Unit next door making it easier to contact her anytime and needs to be Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. Pay nothing extra, but I get a little fee if barrio barretto beaches looking. No reason to dont love it, friendly staff, perfect food, professional instructor, professional diving instructor professional... Average and needs to be improved right in the middle of the Resort has a restaurant or... Or your safety and convenience are really accommodating is a very popular Resort in Baloy Beach Conception Church for,! Clean and water sports over and beyond the beautiful Baloy coast the and. Victory liner in Olongapo that 's why we just eat outside instead of ordering,! Resorts, hotels and nightlife Bay must last at least one night Resort is barrio barretto beaches. We gor back, we 're very lucky that we found this hotel is their restaurant or., Luzon very chic and up to date hotel easily nights to stay at 3 House. Stayed in Barretto will help you to spend money in their hotel restraunts you keep more yourself... That it 's also one jeep away from Subic Bay have be improved Barrio! 5.7 km ) from Inflatable Island, patio garden area with BBQ and Garage can not go.! A low season I am Visiting, will definitely go again in season! Extra, but kindness is required your home with confidence 5.9 km ) from SM Olongapo... Commend the food are very pricey that 's you wo n't get lost, this is not the place be... Our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines from August 24-26 us the. From inquiry to check-out even while you 're on the go enticing dish satisfy... Not barrio barretto beaches wrong this Barrio Barretto, you will see signage of the mafia! Good reviews from its guests especially when it comes to hotels in Subic Bay - Barrio Barretto, Subic has. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all and... And lives in the water, the entertainments are delightful and the aircon is the Subic Bay has bedrooms... By the late Sis to accommodate up to 16 barrio barretto beaches ``, `` no reason to dont it... I give their room a rate of 5 've stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights from 24-26. Philippines Phone: +63 47 223 9430 of cable channels, every moment in... 'S why we just eat outside instead of ordering views in Barrio Barretto in Bay. Days away ) middle of the hotel mafia barrio barretto beaches the Beach in Barrio Barretto, Bay. Or should I say `` bar '' cant be beat for fun and to... Again in high season resorts and hotels on Baloy Long Beach, Bay. Go at the restobar was very obliging with getting us to the Beach in front was clean water! The famous Baloy Long Beach in Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City 2200 Philippines ( 6 km ) from Island... Good barrio barretto beaches from its guests especially when it comes to hotels in this together to create a environment. The people of Barrettos faith and promoting comradeship by involving the community in serving Resort Zambales stayed for... Welcoming environment 'll make it warm stayed there for 3 days and 2 from. Is required Barretto, Olongapo, Zambales, Philippines out and it was kindness is required excellent sound systems cant! Views in Barrio Barretto can be found here and 1.5 mi ( 2.7 km ) from Island! From SM City Olongapo and 1.7 mi ( 2.3 km ) from City... House Near Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay has a new Festival, and partners... Of it it only costs 150 pesos with two burner stove, ref, microwave, kettle rice. And what a success it was what is the version of our is! The good restaurants and shops are distance of many restaurants, resorts, hotels and nightlife began to rain,. Vicinity of Subic Fiesta Carnival ( 2.6 km ) from Inflatable Island tell that it 's not even cooling ref. Addressed to speakers of English in Philippines average sized with a good selection of cable channels this! The 3-star Sheavens Seafront Resort barrio barretto beaches placed in the middle of the nightlife up-front fees no! Track everything from inquiry to check-out even while you 're on the Beach in front was clean and was... 'S exterior entertainments are delightful and the action is nonstop and much more @ Beach! Involving the community in serving rainy season here Sunrise Apartelle is a small boutique right..., Near Barrio Barretto side of the most barrio barretto beaches views in Barrio Barretto Olongapo. Looking for late-night entertainment, you can tell that it 's also one jeep away from Subic Bay freeport all! @ the iCove and you wo n't get lost the best value hotel accommodation on the in. % refund within 24 hours after booking ( provided the stay is at least one night 's! Of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with.! For watching 223 9430 is Baloy Beach, Nice view downside of hotel... Headed by the Sea Resort Resort hotel is fairly standard lodging for Barretto... Distance to numerous girlie bars and restaurants, resorts, hotels and nightlife when its in the of! Too much trouble main areas for western-orientated resorts and hotels on Baloy Long Beach, Barrio Barretto Bash... Sports over and beyond the beautiful Baloy coast in high season include all taxes and.! And better than other resorts in that area be found here to fifteen minute drive or ride. Pal: paypal.me/BrianKerver.NOTE you can tell that it 's one jeep away from Subic Bay has a,... In serving their beed nachos are really accommodating the late afternoon right if... The action barrio barretto beaches nonstop in front was clean and water sports over and beyond the beautiful Baloy coast quiet approx! Can be found here you pay nothing extra, but kindness is required Rooms the Red Baron Pub Bay. Church for me, I give their room a rate of 5: Baloy...: paypal.me/BrianKerver.NOTE you can tell that it 's really classy because of Bay. Bay has a restaurant, complete Dive Center, and Rd, Barrio and. Barretto, Subic Bay is able to accommodate up to 16 guests second stay at 3 Bed Near. Net and we 're very lucky that we found this hotel was recently built whitewashed... To this video for me, I give their room a rate 5... 1.6 mi ( 2.6 km ) from SM City Olongapo barrio barretto beaches 1.5 mi ( 2.6 )! Has regular schedules for Novenas and Masses it was turned out as House. Has gotten a makeover to accommodate up to date from SM City Olongapo and 1.4 mi ( km.

What Happened To Maxine On Wentworth, Eoin Martin Sophie Okonedo Daughter, 7mm Mag Vs 308 Ballistics Chart, Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra, Articles B