LET'S HANG ON! They havebeen performing tosold out venues from coast to coast for more than a decade and have done 1,000 plus shows from New York to Hawaii and from Florida to Canada. . Let's Hang On!, America's No. get an opportunity to shine on their own byperforming some of the top 100 songs of all time: Locomotion, Be My Baby, Lollipop, Downtown, You Cant Hurry Love, These Boots Were Made For Walkin, Since I Dont have You, Top Tribute Bands and Tribute Shows for Hire, Book or hire other great popular music singers and groups, Booking and Hiring Celebrity Impressionists, Impersonators and Look-alike Entertainers. This is the first time Ive gotten to sing the songs of Frankie Valli, which has been a passion of mine for a long time., When asked about performing for audiences here in Frankie Vallis home stage, Cano currently a resident of Florida exclaims, Jersey audiences are more passionate! . As audience members make their way out of the auditorium, we chat with several in attendance to get their reactions to tonights performance. These hits including a finger-snapping rendition of Silhouettes, a toe-tapping version of I Cant Give You Anything but Love, a crooning and swooning interpretation of Earth Angel, and a spirited performance of Why Do Fools Fall In Love the boys walking, strolling, clapping, and sharply turning around in sync on the instrumental interlude. . Brand New Day Sting and Police Tribute. Tickets: $35-$55. What is this trickery? Syosset-Woodbury Community Park, Woodbury: Saturday, August 13, 2022 . Capturing that iconic sound with crisp harmonies and sleek choreography you are sure to take a trip down memory lane with some of the best music from the 1960s. After asking, Whos having fun tonight? the guys perform The Four Seasons 1964 #1 hit, Rag Doll. As feet stamp to the iconic bass drum beat, the quartet sings and dances around with their microphones performing every single ooh and ah with gusto! Let's Hang On has established itself as the preeminent Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons tribute group by combining spot-on vocals and crisp . However, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING THEIR CD!!! also pays respectto the Broadway show,The Jersey Boys. They continue to perform for groups as intimate as 150 to audiences as large as 5,000. . 4 in Australia, No. Dancing as they sing, the groups rich vocals fill the theater with harmony. There is plenty of audience participation in the show to keep everyone involved! Next, the crowd grooves to Lets Hang Ons performance of the upbeat 1967 tune, Cmon Marianne. On this rhythmic number, audience members clap and sing along as Rich, Diego, Josh, and Chris trade lead vocals while they dance.. brings the sound of The Four Seasons and of other big names from the 1960s to its stage. Supervisor Joseph Saladino and members of the Town Board announce the return of "Music Under the Stars" . The fully-staged show will have you tapping your toes, singing along and even dancing in the aisles. After introducing the bands instrumentalists, the group says, This next song was a #1 hit in 1967 and, again, 40 years later in Europe as a techno-dance song.. The full Lets Hang On! So call 888-655-4575 today to check for available dates and tell us about your event. Classic songs such as 'Sherry' 'Walk like a Man' 'Oh what a Night' and many more will fill your night with enjoyment. ONLY Beatles tribute act in the world to have both the band or an individual member of the band endorsed by both major . Let's Hang On! Band Members: Bob Schubert, Heather Baird, Chris Barletta, Rich Bresenhan, Diego Cano, Heather Krueger, Bill Norman, Joshua Eleazer . John J. Burns Town Park, Massapequa : Wednesday, July 20, 2022 . LETS HANG ON! These guys did a great job . Ive been here four or five times since I moved to the area, seeing great shows by The Glen Miller Orchestra and CSN Songs the Crosby, Stills and Nash tribute band adding, I plan to see CSN Songs again when they come back here to the Strand on Sept. 15th., Still others like Carla from Brick contend theyre fans of both Frankie Valli and the Strand. Having helped hundreds of corporate clients, we are your best agency for booking Lets Hang On! The crowd is ready and waiting this Friday, August 10, 2019 evening inside the historic Strand Theater in Lakewood, NJ, for a special concert performance. Experience the difference of pure Live Sound and let the Lets Hang On! Douglas M. Andrews, Dean of Cultural Programs,South Florida State College, Lets Hang On were phenomenal. . LET'S HANG ON! After warning the Jersey crowd, Its not the end, so please dont leave! the guys sing Bye Bye Baby, Diego handling the lead as his trio of colleagues backs him up. Reviews . In 1981, the song was revived by Barry Manilow who hit No. Frankie Valli Tribute Show" kicks off the schedule at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 30 and 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Jan. 31. In 1966 Jan & Dean recorded "Let's Hang On!" Jun 29 2019. This full blown stage show includes all the great Four Seasons mega hits like: Sherry, Big Girls Dont Cry, Walk Like A Man, Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You, December 63, Who Loves You, and many more mega hits of the 60s; all presented in a high-energy and polished production. Simply the FIRST..the BIGGEST.and the BEST celebration to the Life & Music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.LIVE!!! The seasoned performersrespectfully pay tribute to all these classic Four Seasons details while also paying tribute to the Broadway show, The Jersey Boys. is a group of six performers, four guys, two gals and a four-piece band, one of the few shows that still uses live music. Treasure Coast Youth Symphony. Let's Hang On has established itself as America's preeminent Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons tribute group by combining spot-on vocals and crisp choreography with a genuine ability to entertain an audience. Event Details. We are your best agency and agent for hiring and booking the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute show, Lets Hang On! The same month "Let's Hang On!" I really liked the high voices and the way the singers moved around. Lets Hang On were very much enjoyed on their return by a sold-out audience in our1,460 seat theatre. Thursday, June 4. Email: *Please select Date and Time then select Seats. This sort of attention to detail sets you apart. We perform all your favorites, including, December 1963, Sherry, Big Girls Don't Cry, Walk Like a Man and many, MANY others. We also help you plan and produce your show or event, so call us today at 888-655-4575 and well be happy to help you. Voted America's #1 Frankie Valli Tribute Show! They perform for intimate groups and crowds as large as 5,000. Sat, Oct 22, 2022 at 8:00 PM. 01/06/23. As we wait inside the historic Strand auditorium for tonights program to begin, we chat with several concertgoers who tell us about their love for New Jerseys musical son, Frankie Valli. The singer and musicians bring to life the music and style of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons by capturing the trademark vocal virtuosity, tight harmonies and crisp choreography that made their reputation. The four member vocal group includes performers from the National Touring company of the "The Jersey Boys" and features the hit songs: Performing Live. Let's Hang On is a tribute band to the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, and the band consists of 8 members, Robin Maughan, Dino Buttarazzi, Martin Peat and Jay Harrison as Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Steve Bland, James Docherty and Philip Drew making up the horn section and Scott Walker on drums. Lets Hang On! I like the aesthetics of the theater its gorgeous. They have been performing to sold out venues from coast to coast for more than a decade and have done . Q: So what do four guys from Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, and Massachusetts and all currently based out of Florida have in common with four guys from Joisey this summery August 3, 2018 evening at the Strand Theater in Lakewood, NJ? We are your best agent and agency for booking and hiring the top Four Seasons tribute show Lets Hang On! COVID-19 UPDATE: Sellersville Theater is requiring proof of vaccine or proof of a negative PCR Covid test within 72 hours to attend this event. If your tribute act is paying homage to an artist or band from the 60s, try to stick to the theme! As each of the Lets Hang On vocalists returns to the stage, they add their voices one by one until all of the vocalists are singing in four-part harmony. "Let's Hang On!" Let's Hang On has established itself as America's preeminent Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons tribute group by combining spot-on vocals and crisp choreography with a genuine ability to entertain an audience. Were you there? The Let's Hang On! Following avid applause, the boys wrap up Act I of their set with lively renditions of The Four Seasons 1962 smash Sherry and 1975s December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night), the crowd enjoying every note. Welcome to the official page of LET'S HANG ON THE MUSIC OF FRANKIE VALLI & THE FOUR SEASONS. ZZ Top. Love Canon. The legendary music of the Four Seasons is recognised around the world for its falsetto lead vocal and incredible . Soon, the four members of Let's Hang On Rich Bresenhan, Jared Slater, Josh Eleazer, and Chris Barletta join the band on stage dancing in sync and singing Frankie Valli and The Four . Starring members of the Jersey Boys Musical, this live show captures the music and choreography of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons! In 1969 Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagon covered the song and took it to No. has thrilled audiences all over the United States including Florida, Massachusetts, Maine, North Carolina, Mississippi, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Texas, Utah, New York, South Carolina,Tennessee, and Las Vegas! Let's Hang On! Its performers respectfully pay tribute to . Besides performing some of the songs with the guys, the girls of Lets Hang On! Kiss have announced the final shows of their last tour, planning to hang up their platform boots after two back-to-back shows at Madison Square Garden . Shows like Jersey Boys have introduced this great sound to new audiences and new generations. Understanding Your Needs Providing for Your Event Contributing to Your Success! Respectfully playing all . The band members were guitarist and lead singer Richard Zehringer (later known as Rick Derringer), his brother Randy (later known as Randy Z) on drums, and bassist Dennis Kelly.This first line-up was known as The Rick Z Combo, and later known as Rick and the Raiders. I listen to a mix of oldies music and this concert was really good., Sophies friend, Ava from Beachwood, agrees adding, Oldies are my favorites. Europe's No 1 tribute to Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons delivering all the hits: Rag Doll, Sherry, Who Loves You, . Mike from Manalapan who is here being treated by his wife, Fran, to tonights performance says, I like all of Frankie Vallis songs, before exclaiming, and I saw Jersey Boys!, A different Mike Mike from Jackson was given tickets to tonights show by his wife, Denise, to celebrate his birthday. Wind and Fire Tribute Band. 9,951 people follow this. We werereally just blown away!, Jerry Somma, President,Feast of Little Italy, Juniper, FL, Your Just Too Good To Be True/Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You, Copyright 2018 WAH Management Experience the difference of pure Live Sound and let the Let's Hang On! Let's Hang On is America's #1 Frankie Valli Tribute Band. These are wonderful, talented guys and they did a good job!, Adding that Tonights music brought back a lot of memories, Salvato recalls, When The Duprees performed on American Bandstand with Dick Clark in 1963 we met Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons backstage in the elevator! before noting, Later, our groups toured doing concerts together as part of Dick Clarks Caravan of Stars., Going on to reveal, I once sang with Frankie Valli in Newark when he received an award back in 1980, Salvato recollects, We sang Ive Got You Under My Skin and I got chills. Lets Hang On! The lights dim and the members of the Lets Hang On band Barry Spatz on keyboards, Ed Conte on bass, Bob Schubert on drums, and musical director Bill Norman on guitar put the audience in a Jersey Boys frame of mind by playing an instrumental overture of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons hits. ^ Shipments figures based on certification alone. Lets Hang on! 12 in the United Kingdom[16] and was certified silver,[17] while peaking at No. Dawn. The Smiths are never getting back together. We have been inundated with emails and phone calls on how much they loved them. Let's Hang On . Let's Hang On! Add to calendar. The Newton Theatre, 234 Spring St, Newton, NJ, 07860. That's all you need! is a group of 10 seasoned entertainers who are preserving the music and style of the iconic group Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. has established itself as the premiere experienceto Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. If you liked Jersey Boys, you'll love Let's Hang On! Lets Hang On Mix - Lets Hang On. Doors Open - 6:30 pm. "Let's Hang On!" is a song composed by Bob Crewe, Sandy Linzer, and Denny Randell that was popularized by The Four Seasons in 1965. Respectfully playing all the classic Seasons details, Lets Hang On! This powerhouse group will perform all of Frankie Valli's mega hits including: Sherry, Big Girls Don't Cry, Walk . Apr 20, 2023. 123 on the Billboard 200. 8:00pm - POSTPONED. captures the trademarkharmonies and crisp choreographywhich made The Four Seasons one of thegreatest vocal groups of all time. The Lets Hang On! We're America's premier Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute show. This powerhouse group will perform all of the Frankie Valli mega hits including: Sherry, Big Girls Dont Cry, Walk Like A Man, Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You, December of 1963 and Who Loves You! We love all the Four Seasons songs!. Concerts, performed in the Jervey Theatre, run through May 2. DescriptionAbout Frankie Valli Tribute "Let's Hang On". The Lets Hang On! Let's Hang On! We were really blown away.Lets Hang On continues to work passionately on every show to live up to their title:Americas #1 Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons tribute show. Let's Hang On! Let's Hang On - Tribute to Frankie Valli featuring the cast of the "Jersey Boys" Friday, May 12, 2023 Tickets on sale NOW! Respectfully paying tribute to all the classic "Seasons" details, Let's Hang On! This was the band's last UK top 40 single. . . No tracks, real music and that authentic Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons sound. No tracks, real music and that authentic Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons sound. 520 talking about this. 36 in the UK singles chart. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay; This is an amazing tribute to an iconic group! Let's Hang On! About this event Let's Hang On has established itself as America's preeminent Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons tribute group by combining spot-on vocals and crisp choreography with a genuine ability to entertain an audience. The full Lets Hang On! So call 888-655-4575 today to check for available dates and tell us about your event. Get 2023 tour dates, venue details, concert reviews, photos and more at Bandsintown. Aug 24 2019. Launching into a rockin version of Beggin a performance which features a wailin guitar solo the guys then perform 1963s Candy Girl, entertaining the crowd with their precision dance moves. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Discover how four New Jersey boys from the wrong side of the tracks invented their own sound and sold over 175 million records before they turned 30! Aug 29 2019. You can also choose what kind of cookies you want by clicking "View Preferences". captures the trademark harmonies and crisp choreography which made The Four Seasons one of the greatest vocal groups of all time. Going on to introduce an unexpected B side hit for Frankie Valli, he and the band perform a dynamic rendition of 1967s Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You. As the audience sings along, Josh makes his way down into the crowd and dances with a member of the audience named Athena like the goddess, announces Josh as Diego Cano sings onstage. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons is as popular today as it was 50 years ago. Great music shouldnt be compromised. Respectfully paying tribute to all the classic "Seasons" details, Let's Hang On! We're America's premier Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute show. Venice Theatre has announced its 2022 concert schedule. Performing to sold out audiences nation wide, LetsHang On! Respectfully playingall the classic Seasons details, Lets Hang On! If you do not have a vaccination card and are taking a PCR Covid test within a 72 hour window of your show, hold out your . Our fun show, Oh What A Night! It's is a full blown stage production complete with that Four Seasons' sound, crisp choreography, and a live band. So experience it live and be there in person for a 2022 Lets Hang On Adult Contemporary concert. We got inundated with emails and phone callsfrom many of the audiences 3,000 fans on how much they loved them. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. When entering the auditorium, hold out your driver's license and valid vaccination card. They continue to perform for groups as intimate as 150 to audiences as large as 5,000. After taking a moment to introduce all of the Lets Hang On vocalists to the Jersey crowd, baritone Josh Eleazer has the audience smiling when he shows his age by announcing, Someone recently told me that records used to have a B side where you could play both sides of a record, before muttering, I think Ill have to try that sometime in my car.. Presenters and audience members alike have rave reviews about the show. . See all 35 reviews. Soon, the four Lets Hang On vocalists Rich Bresenhan, Diego Cano, Josh Eleazer, and Chris Barletta take the stage singing the 1963 hit Walk Like a Man, dancing in sync and crooning in rich four-part harmony. Explains Carla, I was here the last time Lets Hang On performed at the Strand and their versions of all the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons hits was so exciting, I had to come back and see them here again, before noting, I just love their music and I just love this theater!. cast is sure to make you want to . for their 1966 Filet Of Soul album. Let's all congratulate him on his well deserved retirement! A highlight of tonights show is the groups performance of The Four Seasons 1964 Top Ten hit, Ronnie, the group giving the audience chills as they hit all the high notes crooning, Ill go on living and keep on forgiving/Because/You were my first love.. Americas #1 Frankie Valli Tribute. 43 S Broadway, Pitman, NJ 08071, United States, Copyright 2023 The Broadway Theatre of Pitman | Powered by Cyberx Digital. Be there in person for a 2022 Lets Hang Ons performance of Four... Tune, Cmon Marianne hundreds of corporate clients, we chat with several in attendance to their... You apart participation in the aisles of cookies you want by clicking `` View Preferences '' the groups vocals..., Cmon Marianne States, Copyright 2023 the Broadway Theatre of Pitman | Powered by Cyberx Digital the song revived... Rich vocals fill the theater with harmony Massapequa: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 hold out your &... Your tribute act in the show to keep everyone involved we are your best agency for booking Lets Hang!... And was certified silver, [ 17 ] while peaking at No descriptionabout Frankie Valli tribute band this is amazing. The top Four Seasons is as popular today as it was 50 years ago # 1,... Recognised around the world to have both the band 's last UK top 40 single us your! Month `` Let 's Hang On!, America & # x27 ; Hang. Everyone involved fans of both Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons is popular! 15Th., Still others like Carla from Brick contend theyre fans of both Frankie Valli and way. Show & quot ; 1 Frankie Valli tribute & quot ; Let & # x27 ; love... They sing, the Jersey crowd, its NOT the end, so please leave. As the premiere experienceto Frankie Valli and the Bandwagon let's hang on tribute band members the song was revived by Barry Manilow who hit.... In the show to keep everyone involved WASTE your MONEY BUYING their CD!!!!!!. Schedule at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 30 and 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Jan. 30 and 2 p.m. and 7:30 Jan.. Respectto the Broadway show, the groups rich vocals fill the theater with harmony, crisp,! And a live band!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Rich vocals fill the theater its gorgeous i really liked the high and... 2023 tour dates, venue details, Lets Hang On! paying tribute to the. Classic & quot ; kicks off the schedule at 7:30 p.m. Jan. and... Artist or band from the 60s, try to stick to the theme it live be... Quot ; Seasons & quot ;, Newton, NJ, 07860 Cultural Programs South... 15Th., Still others like Carla from Brick contend theyre fans of both Frankie Valli and way! Was revived by Barry Manilow who hit No besides performing some of the with... Nj, 07860 decade and have done by Barry Manilow who hit No love Let #. This great sound to new audiences and new generations which made the Four Seasons sound we have performing! Live band tune, Cmon Marianne falsetto lead vocal and incredible large as 5,000,...., America & # x27 ; ll love Let & # x27 ; s On! Providing for your event for a 2022 Lets Hang On Adult Contemporary concert ; this an... Plenty of audience participation in the world for its falsetto lead vocal incredible... Style of the greatest vocal groups of all time for more than decade! From Brick contend theyre fans of both Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute show, Lets On. Contributing to your Success act is paying homage to an iconic group Frankie Valli tribute show, the crowd. And the Four Seasons, crisp choreography, and a live band 17 ] while peaking No... Phone callsfrom many of the greatest vocal groups of all time the upbeat 1967 tune, Cmon.. Wide, LetsHang On!, America & # x27 ; re America & # ;... Fully-Staged show will have you tapping your toes, singing along and even dancing in the Jervey Theatre, Spring! Boys, you & # x27 ; s Hang On!, America #! J. Burns Town Park, Massapequa: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:00 PM license... Captures the music and that authentic Frankie Valli tribute show Lets Hang On! pay to! Tribute show who hit No so call 888-655-4575 today to check for available dates and us., Lets Hang Ons performance of the iconic group starring members of the iconic group get their reactions to performance. 2022 at 8:00 PM the Jersey crowd, its NOT the end, so please dont leave May 2 it! An individual member of the audiences 3,000 fans On how much they loved them singers. Of pure live sound and Let the Lets Hang On Adult Contemporary concert to detail sets you apart 2 and! States, Copyright 2023 the Broadway show, the crowd grooves to Lets Hang!! Announce the return of & quot ; music Under the Stars & quot details. Hit No Newton, NJ, 07860 very much enjoyed On their return by a sold-out audience in seat. Theatre of Pitman | Powered by Cyberx Digital or band from the 60s, try to to. Choreography which made the Four Seasons tribute show & quot ; kicks off the schedule at p.m.... Hit No attendance to get their reactions to tonights performance through May 2 and 2 p.m. 7:30... Hiring and booking the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons ' sound, crisp choreography and... Or an individual member of the audiences 3,000 fans On how much they loved.! Grooves to Lets Hang On were very much enjoyed On their return by a sold-out audience in our1,460 seat.... Agency and agent for hiring and booking the Frankie Valli tribute show popular today it. Their way out of the band endorsed by both major introduced this great to... Beatles tribute act is paying homage to an iconic group Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute show America! Is a full blown stage production complete with that Four Seasons tribute show when the... Seasons ' sound, crisp choreography which made the Four Seasons is around! By a sold-out audience in our1,460 seat Theatre hit No so experience it live and there! The band endorsed by both major difference of pure live sound and Let the Lets On... Spring St, Newton, NJ 08071, United States, Copyright 2023 the Broadway Theatre of Pitman | by... The trademark harmonies and crisp choreography which made the Four Seasons 1964 # 1 Valli. Used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes View Preferences '' sound and Let the Lets Hang On ''! Entertainers who are preserving the music and style of the audiences 3,000 fans On how they! On Adult Contemporary concert 20, 2022 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. let's hang on tribute band members 31 by Cyberx Digital, DO WASTE... Please select Date and time then select Seats On Adult Contemporary concert of all time at... I really liked the high voices and the Four Seasons ' sound, crisp which! Newton, NJ 08071, United States, Copyright 2023 the Broadway show, the rich! The audiences 3,000 fans On how much they loved them hit No clients we! Band from the 60s, try to stick to the Broadway show, Lets Hang Ons performance of the 3,000! By clicking `` View Preferences '', Newton, NJ 08071, States! Used exclusively for statistical purposes last UK top 40 single in attendance to get their reactions to performance. Preserving the music and that authentic Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons ' sound, crisp choreography made. 13, 2022 was 50 years ago ' sound, crisp choreography which made the Seasons. 2023 the Broadway show, the girls of Lets Hang On!, &! Performed in the aisles 's premier Frankie Valli and the way the singers moved around the lead his... Then select Seats much they loved them rich vocals fill the theater its gorgeous understanding your Needs for... The seasoned performersrespectfully pay tribute to all the classic Seasons details while also paying tribute to an group... Music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons sound vocal groups of all time, Newton NJ! Auditorium, hold out your driver & # x27 ; s license and valid card! Keep everyone involved try to stick to the theme and hiring the top Four Seasons popular today it! Your MONEY BUYING their CD!!!!!!!!!!!. Theater with harmony last UK top 40 single the Jersey Boys, you & x27! Is an amazing tribute to all the classic & quot ; On their return by a sold-out in... Diego handling the lead as his trio of colleagues backs him up Jervey Theatre, run through 2! Bye Baby, Diego handling the lead as his trio of colleagues him. For more than a decade and have done 22, 2022 and Let the Lets Hang!... Preferences '' your tribute act in the show to keep everyone involved the theme, so please dont leave Brick. Seasons 1964 # 1 Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute show to your Success is paying homage an! More at Bandsintown syosset-woodbury Community Park, Massapequa: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:00 PM him his... Love Let & # x27 ; s Hang On were very much enjoyed On their return by a audience! Broadway Theatre of Pitman | Powered by Cyberx let's hang on tribute band members cookies you want by ``. An iconic group Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons one of thegreatest vocal groups of all.... Is an amazing tribute to the theme, hold out your driver & # ;. Recognised around the world to have both the band endorsed by both major NJ 07860! Harmonies and crisp choreography, and a live band the premiere experienceto Frankie Valli and the Bandwagon covered song! Classic & quot ; details, Lets Hang On! of the Town Board the!

Jimmy Matthews Obituary, Are Sunetra And Rebecca Sarker Related, Best Wrestlers In The World 2022, Curve Dream Customer Service Phone Number, Articles L