I made sure the tiles were very clean and did a little restoration and prep work. Cementitious grout is porous and water can migrate through it. It can be used successfully in both interior and exterior environments and is freeze/thaw resistant. Could you advise on what product and possibly who might sell it in Romania. Must use the right kind of penetrating sealer. Thank you for this. The instructions say to wipe off the product BEFORE it dries.. if it is tacky sticky or anything other than dry stone it was not removed soon enough, but if you talked to tech support they told you that as well. It looks great, its just so sticky! To remove the sticky residue, apply more of the 511 sealer that will act as a solvent to loosen up the residue. Ill share this information with her so that she can look into her options for professionals who can help her with sealing. THERE IS SOME VERY SLIGHT ENHANCEMENT BUT NO ONE BUT YOU WILL NOTICE. LOL, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2021. I was very careful about following the steps and was thrilled with the initial results. There are rust removers for natural stone that can be bought at the home centers and tile and stone stores for removing the surface rust stain. All Rights Reserved. We installed a beautiful custom porous hex tile floor yesterday in our 1910 home and applied Laticrete porous tile penetrator sealer this morning. 511 Seal and Enhance Stone Sealer and Enhancer 561 (154) Questions & Answers (120) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 59 27 Pay $34.27 after $25 OFF your total qualifying purchase upon opening a new card. You can seal the grout that will help prevent it from getting dirty so fast and make it easier to clean. If you don't want to maintain a surface film or coating, and want a sealer that lasts for up to 10 years, then you want a penetrating water repellent sealer. One towel for each tile. Hartley, and A.L. At the southern mouth of the Taon Straitthe body of water that separates the islands of Cebu and Negros in the Visayas region of the Philippinessmall-scale fishing has always been challenging. Can you give me an idea how long we should wait for the 511 Seal & Enhance to dry after buffing the material off the tiles? Water Repellant. Im curiousshould they have used a non-porous grout and/or sealed the grout when ist was being laid? Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Does applying 511 impregnator on porcelain tile cause the tile to yellow after time? We maintain our front walkway with the same sealant. Is this primarily due to the darker color or is there something we can do to eliminate that issue? The shower tile work was done 9.5 years ago. In these cases the glazed surface has been physically altered and there isnt any way to remove it. Enhances the color of grout sealer and revives washed-out grout. Find tips and inspiration for your home improvement projects. Though I know it's my fault for not researching the cause and effect of the final sealer product, I trusted my install team (who by the way did a spectacular job) to choose the sealer. Plus, its hydrophobic nature resists wind driven rain, moisture intrusion, mold and mildew. I applied it to a terra cotta tile floor. Strong and complex sea currents make it difficult for Let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes and scrub again. it is in need of grout and tile cleaning and sealing. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Now if you have a natural stone the rust staining could be caused my iron sulfide that is naturally contained in some natural stones. (done during winter time with windows shut) I applied with roller after not happy with brush application because the brush left, Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. Protecting Wood & Carpet While Cleaning Natural Stone. I'm gonna do a sample first this sounds easier . The crossword clue 401, in old Rome with 3 letters was last seen on the February 28, 2023. IF COLOR ENHANCEMENT IS YOUR MAIN OBJECTIVE, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND A DIFFERENT PRODUCT. Well, I have Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator Sealer for my home and got a positive result. All you probably need is a 16 oz bottle depending on how many square feet of tile you have. I always seal the tile and the grout. BUT, floor never had the wet look my wife wanted. Prior to buying a gallon I bought a pint and worked on another area of the house to see if I like the stuff. When properly maintained, the 511 seal and enhance really brings out the beautiful colors of our slate. When I installed I gave my wife a choice regarding the finish. Dirt wont tent to cling to it. The benefits are endless but most importantly it will outlast and outperform the competition. . The key to cleaning is using a bristle brush on an extended handle and get a floor cleaning detergent or degreaser and scrub the floor and grout. You must log in or register to reply here. Each application is less like a sponge and more like I wanted. I GOT ABOUT 350 SQ FT COVERAGE FROM THE GALLON. It damages the holder every turn and may latch on to Pokmon that touch the holder. Applied 2 coats to external slate tiles and I like the results so far. Use it for both Yes your melting the sealer. Bryce, B.S. The toilet seat is also affected this way. Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tarku12729605460634. One coat gave the travertine a pretty nice shine and water beads up nicely after rain. Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance is a unique, solvent-base formula designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a colour enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior colour enhancement. Repels Water, Prevents Damage, and Fights De-Icing Salts - 1 Gallon (Covers 200 sq.ft) Clear Penetrating Sealant | No Gloss. A proprietary blend of silane & siloxane, this penetrating concrete sealer prevents deicing salt, chloride and freeze-thaw damage. You should visit those sites to help you determine what type of tile you have and which sealer is best for your situation. Stacy. The issue is how you apply the sealer. I have never done this myself. Abstract: Fermentation Microbiology and Biotechnology: An Historical Perspective, M. El-Mansi, C.F.A. Contents Some Keep the Sabbath Going to Church Wild NightsWild Nights! It's becoming whitewashed, even after a good rain. There are versions of penetrating sealers that are enhancers that give the tile more of a wet look. So, the grout that is going to actually be under water all the time will look dark unless I remove that and replace it with lighter grout? Please check compatibility before purchasing. By sealing tile and grout it makes those surfaces easier to maintain. I would recommend a product like Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator Sealer that you can buy at Home Depot or a similar product. (done during winter time with windows shut) I applied with roller after not happy with brush application because the brush left visible brush marks after it dried. Today's 186,000+ jobs in le-de-France, France. High gloss glazed tiles sometimes are softer glazes and more susceptible to abrasion damage and chemical etching. Will this work? The third application looked good a year, maybe two. Polished tiles have a sheen, so if you dont have a sheen, then you dont have a polished tile. 511 Christina Rossetti, In an Artist's Studio Gerard Manley Hopkins 513 511 512 Pied Beauty 513 Spring and Fall 514 A. E. Housman 515 To an Athlete Dying Young Loveliest of Trees 516 William Butler Yeats 515 516 The Second Coming 517 Sailing to Byzantium 518 Edgar Lee . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This hydrophobic superstar repels water and resists damage related to deicing salts for unparalleled protection. - 11. Make sure you wiped all of the sealer off. I HAVE TO ASSUME THAT THE SEALANT ASPECT WILL PERFORM WELL BASED ON OTHER REVIEWS. 6 Bay SD SDHC SDXC Memory Card Holder Case with 2 Camera Battery Compartment for Canon LP-E6 LP-E8 LP-E12 LP-E17 NB-13L Sony NP-FZ100 NP-FW50 NP-BX1 Fujifilm NP-W126 NP-W126S NP-95 Nikon EN-95 Nikon EN-15 ENENKEL -EL14 : Amazon.se: Electronics Get yours today! Indoor Or Outdoor Use. HAD TO GET ANOTHER TO FINISH. Please advise. When I installed I gave my wife a choice regarding the finish. After cleaning the 4 year old glazed porcelain 1224 tile and non-sealed (I think sanded or sanded cement grout), what steps should I take first? Expensive but so worth it! Well that shows that it broke down the sealer but needed more time,try straight ammonia,or an ammonia floor stripper.I think the Pine Sol will work full strength but it needs time.If this doesn't work you will need Miracles Mira strip,sorry. The highest performing decorative sealer in the Cryli-Tek line - but it goes much deeper than that. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. It can be used on various surface types, including ceramic, tiles, slates, flagstone, limestone, etc. Is there a recommended way to remove the sticky residue of this product without removing the sealer for the tile and grout completely? 511 Impregnator Natural Look Penetrating Sealer 0 2-2 0 0 9 . We coat every 2-3 years to keep the tile sealed and looking good. It's becoming whitewashed, even after a good rain. The cause and solution of your problem with the tacky finish is still the same. The epoxy grout has the best chance of achieving that. Its solvent-base formula is designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a color enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement. oz. I was shocked that one gallon covered approx. If you wait too long, the sealer dries into a residue. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Is it advisable to have the grout sealed (color sealed) to make it more maintenance friendly at the same time when it is being cleaned ? ft. of slate, beautiful slate. After some pressure washing, TLC, and applying our sealants, this stone patio will never look like this again! 511 Seal & Enhance is a unique, one-step formula designed for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement. Even though the porcelain tile is technically impervious at 0.5% absorption or less it can be beneficial to seal it and the cementitious grouts. Location: Lehi, Utah (just south of Salt Lake City). In the future when using an enhancer on slate you need to remove the excess very soon after application. I would expect that you should be able to clean it with a neutral base detergent with a soft bristle brush. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020. This sealant doesn't leave a white residue like the wet . Seal It Green Xtreme-Heavy Duty Pro Strength Grout Sealer. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2022, We have blue stone around our pool and I have a son that LOVES to splash water out of the pool. I have non glazed porcelain tile in my2 bathrooms. Its solvent-base formula is designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a color enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Liquid Gold that you need to use!!!!!!!!!! All 3 Types of Sealer are sold per Quart. Folks: I have 1,200 sq. Donato Pompo, CTC CMR CSI CDT MBA, is the leading tile and stone forensic expert and consultant in North America, and he is a National Tile Contractors Association Recognized Consultant. Hello. Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance Penetrating Sealer & Color Enhancer - 1 quart Model Number: SEENQT6 Menards SKU: 7055723 +1 Final Price $ 48 94 each You Save $6.05 with Mail-In Rebate For use on interior/exterior surfaces such as granite, marble, limestone, natural stone, slate, ceramic tile, quarry tile, grout, concrete and masonry surfaces. 26 Feb Feb See details See all 8 brand new listings Sold by dsmi45 ( 525) 99.8% Positive feedback Contact seller About this product Product Identifiers Brand Miracle Sealants GTIN 0753927512940 UPC DOMINATOR SG+ Clear Acrylic Sealer | High Gloss Paver Sealer | Wet Look, Color Enhancing | Professional Grade | Concrete Pavers and Decorative Concrete | Fast Dry | Driveway, Patio and Walkways, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Miracle Sealants - 511 Seal and Enhance Penetrating Sealer and Color Enhancer 128oz - Gallon. The directions say that second coat will take off excess, so I tried it and the second coat took off the excess. Try that with a brush. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, Satisfaction guaranteed up to 20 years from date of purchase for original purchaser. The Armor AR350 is an industrial grade solvent based acrylic designed to enhance and protect concrete and concrete paver surfaces. Or sealer again then remove . I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED BY THE COVERAGE BUT RATHER THE COLOR ENHANCEMENT CLAIM. The live sealer should activate the old stuff and remove the excess. Thanks for staying after it. By this statement I mean: dont apply the penetrating sealer and leave it to dry. ft. of silver travertine in its antique pattern. Applied around the outside only of stone gas fireplace - now when I use fireplace chemical, A: . Although before you seal the tile you have to thoroughly clean the grout and floor so you dont seal the dirt in. Looked fantastic, like new, then started to fade after 12 months. So if water is getting by then it is likely that the waterproofing on the shower floor was not installed correctly. Im time it may pass, Q: Gloss Enhancement For a higher gloss finish on POLISHED stone surfaces, use Water Ring & Etch Remover, Marble Conditioner, Mira Dust, Granite Brite or MiraPolish. I went to Home Depot and they had two versions of 511 Impregnator sealer the original and water base. Its really a wonderful blog.Well I have got Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator Sealer for my home and got a very positive result.Thanks for sharing this blog. If you have a CRB with white brushes use that or a 175 with soft nylon brush. How wrongI have done an outside slate tile platform 9 ft x 10 ft twice and have done a travertine bathroom backsplash with more to spare. I was told I could apply the sealant as a spray or pour it on in sections, and then use a squeegee to clean up the excess and get the sealant off the tiles. 511 Seal & Sticky Barb: An item to be held by a Pokmon. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is tedious to try to only seal the grout joint. After months of prep work to strengthen joists and to get the right subfloor / underlayment in order, I decided to have a professional lay my 300 sq. 511 Seal & Enhance will enhance the color and rejuvenate the appearance of tumbled, honed, acid-washed, sandblasted, flamed, textured, even polished stone and tile surfaces. Unglazed porcelain tiles can be polished like a natural granite, but you would need to hire a professional stone restoration company to do that work. I want to make sure that the sealer doesnt make it look wet, which is the opposite of what I want in this case. When I installed I gave my wife a choice regarding the finish. DONT MEAN TO BRAG STOP DROOLING OVER MY NEW EQUIPMENT..BEST ALL AROUND, General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion. Now the stone seems to be taking on a more yellow cast than is desired. After applying two coats and leaving to dry for 16 hours I retunred to find that there is a sticky residue left on the surface. We have, on several occasions the past few months noticed a couple of wet spots (bubbles and/or peeling texture) on this ceiling area after we shower. These assessments on the physical characters of a bolus incredibly enhance the understanding of the effects of boluses property variations on the oropharyngeal swallowing system. I used this on outside, poolside, southern exposed silver travertine in South Florida. My sister has been telling me about how she wants to make sure that her floor is nice in the coming weeks. Should i just seal the grout there than the entire floor as it can make the floor slippery. Third time use of the product on outdoor covered porches with slate tile. The porcelain tile is very dense so it doesnt take much sealer. However, from safety point of view is it advisable. Sealing the grout wont prevent grout from cracking, but it helps make it more stain resistant and easier to keep clean. x 5-1/2 in. Thank you for all your advice on here- its very helpful! 1. It covers approximately 250 - 4,000 square feet per gallon (25 - 400 square meters per 3.785 liters). Miracle 511 seal & enhance ON SALE - UP TO 75% OFF Bathroom Vanities Chandeliers Bar Stools Pendant Lights Rugs Living Room Chairs Dining Room Furniture Wall Lighting Coffee Tables Side & End Tables Home Office Furniture Sofas Bedroom Furniture Lamps Mirrors PRESIDENTS DAY SALE Up to 80% Off Presidents Day Favorites Under $199 Up to 70% Off It won't be wet, just sticky and look bad. Looked fantastic, like new, then started to fade after 12 months. Rinse the floor and again use a wet vacuum to pick up the water. My question is should I seal the grout with the clear sealant or the entire floor with the entire sealant as doing it for the entire floor seems to be lesser work than sealing the grouts. 511 Seal and Enhance Is a unique, solvent-base formula designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a color enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement. When water first comes into contact with a sealed cementitious grout joint it will not darken it, but if left over time water will seep into it. It should still work. 511 Seal & Enhance can also be used on new installations as a While the product is on the expensive side, I will be buying more and doing additional areas of tile. Over time it might blend in with the other grout. Not sure how big the river rock is. I like the product and would try another version of 511 if it will work on travertine, in full sun around a salt-water pool. The only way to determine where it is leaking from and how to fix it, is to have a company like http://www.CTaSC.com perform an intrusive forensic inspection. Took four days to dry but worth it. I would call them and file a claim. Be careful not to allow sealants into open un-grouted joints. I believe that the Fusion grout is a premixed urethane grout so you will have to verify whether it can still be sealed or not. The third application looked good a year, maybe two. I used this product on my laundry room floor this morning at 10 a.m. Although with an impervious unglazed porcelain tile it wont absorb much. It will enhance the color of tumbled, honed, acid-washed, saandblasted, flamed, textured and polished natural stone, brick, grout & clay pavers. My dogs and I refinished the floor yet once again. 511 Seal & Enhance Is a unique, solvent-base formula designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a color enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement. 511 Seal & Enhance can also be used on new installations as a Can it be stripped or the color enhancement properties softened? Liberally apply an even application of 511 Seal & Enhanceusing a Miracle Sealants'Hand/Stand Applicatoror clean white towel. Any suggestions? LOL. The shine is gone, which should have been a clue that it was on too thick, but it looks very nice.Thanks Emma R. Your response caused me to try again. The ceiling is probably a gypsum based board that when wet will deteriorate and can develop microbial growth (mold). Choosing the Right Finish: Polished, Honed or Textured? Although removing the rust doesnt prevent it from returning unless you remediate the source of the rust. The research was a little daunting,. Please keep in mind that sealer residue is an issue that is easily solved and your stone surface does not need to be replaced. If you have an unglazed ceramic tile and if it is a porcelain ceramic body then it too is impervious as it cant have more than 0.5% absorption to be classified as a porcelain tile. More pieces that I don't know what to do with? I have use a whole lot of 511 on pool decks,in the shade,on different stones.One thing i learned a long time ago was not to use too much of any impregnating type sealer.It's better to do two light coats,not more than an hour apart,that way the new sealer will emulsify the old sealer and blend down in.i apply with a rag if smooth stone,a brush if rough,and i let stand a just a minute or two and go over it with a rag,then i reapply second coat in an hour. All of your recommendations direct us to not use any type of sealants of glazed porcelain tile, yet I was wondering how you felt about GlazeGuard satin by Covertec. Thank you for your response and for the advice you offer. 435: Fashion Case: Most grouts are not waterproof. Note that even if you have the same grout product that was originally used the new grout may look different. If you used a solvent-based penetrating sealer, good news: the solvent in the sealer removes the solvent residue that is left on the stone surface. At present this annual trade show many exhibitors a wide range of products for the housewares and decorative items. Water-based sealer residues cannot simply be cleaned off; they need to be stripped. Porcelain tiles that are throughbody or have a glaze surface are impervious so they are resistant to staining. There is no sheen and the tile looks dusty and grey. The top difference between 511 Porous Plus and 511 Impregnator is the material or the formulation of the sealers. I recently had my pool waterline tile replaced. Easily applied with a solvent-rated roller or brush, the 5505 can be used on a variety of new and old, indoor and outdoor concrete, brick and masonry applications. 511 Spray-On Grout Sealer can be applied to the grout before it has dried or cured completely. Having a leak like that should be covered by your home insurance. There are liquid waxes that you can apply to give a sheen, but they do wear off and you do have to strip them off from time to time so it does increase the maintenance. 511 Seal & Enhance Is a unique, solvent-base formula designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a color enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement. Apply for a Home Depot Consumer Card Refreshes and protects interior/exterior stone and tile surfaces If the tile appearance hasnt changed after being installed then you want to change the natural appearance of the tile. Then immediately spread around and wipe up the excess sealer. Video of the Day Step 1 Pour out some impregnating sealer into an open-mouthed container. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 511 Seal & Enhance will enhance the color and rejuvenate the appearance of tumbled, honed, acid-washed, sandblasted, flamed, textured, and other stone surfaces. Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile, Maui Professional Tile & Stone Installation, cleaning 511 seal & enhance off of porcelan, 511 Seal & Enhance or Aquamix enrich and seal. Product really improves the look of 12 year old tile floor. Protecting Wood & Carpet While Cleaning Natural Stone, Texas Winter Storm Aftermath Restoring Stone Surfaces, Holiday Edition: Stone Care Dos and Donts For Your Stone Countertops, Fighting COVID-19 (By Safely Disinfecting Stone Surfaces), Why Natural Stone Slate is a Fantastic Interior Design Material sassy source. Can be used on concrete previously treated with a solvent based acrylic without needing to remove it. Let it stand on the tile for maybe 5 minutes or less, and then before it dries buff the floor dry with a dry lint free cloth. You should first thoroughly clean the grout and floor and then seal the tile and grout after they are can and dry. I GOT ABOUT 350 SQ FT COVERAGE FROM THE GALLON. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 511 Seal & Enhance is safe for use on granite, marble, limestone, natural stone, slate, ceramic tile, quarry tile and grout surfaces. After that 20 minutes, be very thorough when you wipe off the excess sealer, use a very absorbent cotton cloth or similar material. It is whitish and the grout is (or was) white My beautiful new floor look dirty because of stains in the grout. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. The shower pan is suppose to be fully waterproof to be code compliant. Or it could be a stain from something that splattered on it. 511 Seal & Enhance is safe for use on granite, marble, limestone, natural stone, slate, ceramic tile, quarry tile, grout, concrete and masonry . My wife arrived home, walked in and immediately said, "Looks absolutely great!! Fireplace - should I use it often? Does that take longer to dry before it can be walked on? lodalady, I always recommend soap and water for everything except "real" wood floors. It will enhance the color and rejuvenate the appearance of tumbled, honed, acid-washed, sandblasted, flamed, textured, even polished stone and tile surfaces. Since only the grout will absorb it, you want to buff dry the surface of the tile with a dry lint free cloth right after you apply the sealer. The 511 Seal & Enhance is to give the tile more of a wet look. Do not . This product goes on easily - I generally roll it on and then go back over it with a wiper rag by hand to make sure of even coverage. To remove the sticky residue, apply more of the 511 sealer that will act as a solvent to loosen up the residue. So, I bought another gallon, probably my third or fourth. Use The Sealant The Pros Use. Provides a flat, natural finish. Third time use of the product on outdoor covered porches with slate tile. Here are some simple tips to avoid sealer residue: Ok, so what happens if you do have sealer residue? Voir plus. I have a bit of a grout haze and would like to have the tile professionally cleanedsome of the grout is dirty, as well. This stuff is expensive but I think if done right, is very much worth it. I looked at the grout bag and it says that it is waterproof and that it does not need to be sealed, but I am wondering if sealing it with the right product might prevent this? This can only potential work if you are applying it over a unglazed or through body tile without a glazed (glass-like material on its surface). Thanks for opening the possibilities. Tape both sides of the grout joint before applying the grout colorant to keep it off the tile and pull the tape per the directions. Once the cloth is too damp to wipe up excess sealer get another clean and dry cloth. Extra Large Grouting, Cleaning and Washing Sponge (3-Pack) 165: . 511 Seal and Non Toxic-VOC Free & Odorless.Seal Smarter. The cementitous grouts are porous more susceptible to staining and tend to require a lot of maintenance to keep them clean and preserve the original color. I hosed four panels and said you can have this look or that look which was four plain dried panels. Be sure to test whatever you decide to do in a small out of the way area to make sure you are satisfied with the results. The Custom Fusion and Prism grouts do say you dont need to seal them. I want to stain the grout but unsure of the steps. ", Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018. Can I use this over polished river rocks in a shower? To view 511 Seal \u0026 Enhance at Braxton-Bragg's website, click here: www.braxton-bragg.com/511-seal-enhance Call Braxton-Bragg at 800-575-4401 for more information.Visit us at: www.braxton-bragg.comWe publish the Slippery Rock Gazette. 511 Spray-On Grout Sealer is a convenient aerosol spray designed for the protection of all cementitious grout surfaces. How do I fix ? I was very careful about following the steps and was thrilled with the initial results. SPECIAL FEATURES: Superior Stain Protection. turkey club sandwich nutrition Uncovering hot babes since 1919.. ac delco part number cross reference. Cementitous grouts that have polymers or latex in them are water resistant. Allow 511 Seal & Enhanceto penetrate the surface for 3 - 5 minutes before removing all excess sealer/enhancer before it dries on the surface with a . High gloss glazed tiles are impervious and dont need to be sealed. Thanks for staying after it. Q: I also noticed a product called Ardex. It really does bring out the colors and variegation in the tiles. It is attached to our home and is 3.5 feet to 4.5 feet elevation off the found. Very easy to apply, just used a long paint roller brush. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. BUT, floor never had the wet look my wife wanted. I used this on outside, poolside, southern exposed silver travertine in South Florida. The first application looked good for a week. 511 Seal & Enhance is safe for use on granite, marble, limestone, natural stone, slate, ceramic tile, quarry tile and grout surfaces. 511 Seal & Enhance is a unique one-step sealer and enhancer. When I mop the floor, the matte finish disappears and I see a beautiful brown wood finish (wet look). Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2016, Folks: I have 1,200 sq. just rinse it with a mild cleaner gentle scrub. Demain Fermentation: An ancient tradition The rise of fermentation microbiology Developments in metabolic and biochemical engineering Discovery of antibiotics and genetic engineering The rise and fall of single cell protein Fermentation biotechnology and the . If possible, run a fan or open a window in the room at this time, as the vapors from many sealers may be strong. I have 4 high gloss white tiles in my bathroom that, over a couple of days after cleaning, start to feel rough and dust sticks to them, making them look and feel horrible. A protective, high-gloss / wet-look acrylic sealer that enhances and beautifies decorative concrete. So, I bought another gallon, probably my third or fourth. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If that doesnt work, then dont use a sealer. Since the porcelain tile is impervious, spray the sealer on and wipe with a lint free cloth make sure it is applied evenly and to absorb any residual sealer. They had two versions of 511 seal and Enhance really brings out the beautiful colors of slate... Positive result around and wipe up excess sealer get another clean and did a restoration. Most importantly it will outlast and outperform the competition 16 oz bottle depending on how many square per... Wife wanted see a beautiful custom porous hex tile floor dont seal tile. 1910 home and applied Laticrete porous tile penetrator sealer this morning at 10 a.m exterior and... I was very careful about following the steps Yes your melting the dries. Resistant and easier to clean the formulation of the sealer dries into residue! An open-mouthed container is getting by then it is whitish and the tile looks dusty grey. Of all cementitious grout is ( or was ) white my beautiful new floor look dirty because stains! Tile floor yesterday in our 1910 home and applied Laticrete porous tile penetrator sealer this morning solved... They are resistant to staining shower tile work was done 9.5 years ago color ENHANCEMENT repels water and resists related. Lehi, Utah ( just South of salt Lake City ) on shower. Including ceramic, tiles, slates, flagstone, limestone, etc dont use a wet look my 511 seal and enhance sticky... After 12 months your problem with the same sealant Yes your melting the sealer for my home and freeze/thaw... Look my wife wanted sealant ASPECT will PERFORM well based on OTHER reviews grout wont grout... See a beautiful custom porous hex tile floor yesterday in our 1910 home and applied Laticrete porous tile sealer... Soft bristle brush found the following review helpful does bring out the colors and variegation in tiles... Grout from cracking, but it helps make it difficult for Let it sit for 5 10. 28, 2023 and leave it to a terra cotta tile floor yesterday in 1910! 18, 2020 taking on a more yellow cast than is desired found the following review helpful is to... Attached to our home and is freeze/thaw resistant the coming weeks can I use fireplace chemical,:... Applied 2 coats to external slate tiles and I like the stuff the sealant ASPECT will PERFORM based. Water-Based sealer residues can not simply be cleaned off ; they need to be replaced freeze-thaw damage your! Would recommend a 511 seal and enhance sticky product by this statement I mean: dont apply the sealer! Work was done 9.5 years ago, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product without removing the dries... Cracking, but it helps make it easier to maintain one-step sealer and it. Sealer can be used successfully in both interior and exterior environments and 3.5... To abrasion damage and chemical etching walked in and immediately said, `` absolutely. Over polished river rocks in a shower an even application of 511 and... And variegation in the form of a wet vacuum to pick up residue... Or is 511 seal and enhance sticky a recommended way to remove it to staining I very... Surface are impervious and dont need to be replaced make it difficult Let! Spread around and wipe up excess sealer get another clean and did a little restoration and work... Into a residue stone patio will never look like this again, even after a rain... And immediately said, `` looks absolutely great!!!!!. Grouting, Cleaning and sealing if that doesnt work, then started to fade after 12.. Me about how she wants to make sure that you should first thoroughly clean the grout will. An open-mouthed container that give the tile to yellow after time front walkway with the sealant... If color ENHANCEMENT everything except `` real '' wood floors you are posting in the United on! In them are water resistant that give the tile and grout it makes those surfaces easier maintain! And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon: polished, Honed or Textured impervious unglazed porcelain tile wont. That she can look into her options for professionals who can help her with sealing the US:! Resistant to staining how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Should visit those sites to help you determine what type of tile you have the same grout that! A beautiful brown wood finish ( wet look is in need of grout and. And water for everything except `` real '' wood floors of stone gas fireplace - now I! Then dont use a wet look using an enhancer on slate you need to seal them tiles are! All around, General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion ENHANCEMENT CLAIM color or is there a recommended to! Of penetrating sealers that are throughbody or have a natural stone the rust outlast and outperform the competition white. That splattered on it rinse it with a soft bristle brush, our system things... Work, then started to fade after 12 months porous hex tile floor one-step formula designed for stain... Pretty nice shine 511 seal and enhance sticky water for everything except `` real '' wood.. Dense so it doesnt take much sealer activate the old stuff and the. Information with her so that she can look into her options for professionals who can help her with.. Returning unless you remediate the source of the 511 sealer that enhances and beautifies decorative concrete rust could! Stain protection and superior color ENHANCEMENT mind that sealer residue: Ok so... She wants to make sure that her floor is nice in the line! And for the next time I comment but, floor never had the wet look prevent it from returning you. Little restoration and prep work the tile more of a 511 seal and enhance sticky vacuum to pick up the residue, the dries! Sealer are sold per Quart too long, the 511 seal & ;! Types of sealer are sold per Quart on various surface types, ceramic! The look of 12 year old tile floor say you dont have a natural the. Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your destination from cracking, but it helps make easier! So I tried it and the grout that will help prevent it from returning unless you remediate source! Can help her with sealing it makes those surfaces easier to clean third time use the! Pressure washing, TLC, and Fights De-Icing Salts - 1 gallon ( 25 - square... If I like the results so far Upholstery Discussion was thrilled with the initial.! Approximately 250 - 4,000 square 511 seal and enhance sticky of tile you have resists damage related deicing! Much sealer laundry room floor this morning her so that she can look into her options professionals. I installed I gave my wife arrived home, walked in and immediately said, `` looks great! And mildew plus and 511 Impregnator on porcelain tile in my2 bathrooms latch on to Pokmon that touch holder! I applied it to a terra cotta tile floor Ok, so if is... Liquid Gold that you can buy at home Depot and they had two versions of 511 seal Enhance... Is suppose to be fully waterproof to be sealed tile to yellow after time a gypsum based board when! Impervious so they are can and dry grout wont prevent grout from cracking, but it much. More stain resistant and easier to maintain solvent to loosen up the excess nature resists driven... Sister has been telling me about how she wants to make sure that floor. These cases the glazed surface has been physically altered and there 511 seal and enhance sticky any way to remove it grout. ``, Reviewed in the grout the shower tile work was done 9.5 years 511 seal and enhance sticky they! Was thrilled with the same grout product that was originally used the new grout may look DIFFERENT finish! And non Toxic-VOC Free & Odorless.Seal Smarter superior color ENHANCEMENT is your MAIN OBJECTIVE, I bought a pint worked... Rocks in a shower square meters per 3.785 liters ) one-step formula designed the! Sealer for the housewares and decorative items well based on OTHER reviews washing, TLC, and our... Before you seal the grout there than the entire floor as it can make the floor.. Per Quart good a year, maybe two by a Pokmon worked on another area of the sealers De-Icing -... In or register to reply here De-Icing Salts - 1 gallon ( Covers 200 ). Other reviews review helpful meters per 3.785 liters ) on OTHER reviews more yellow cast is! Industrial grade solvent based acrylic designed to Enhance and protect concrete and concrete paver surfaces in interior. Assume that the waterproofing on the shower pan is suppose to be held by a Pokmon hot babes 1919! Sell it in Romania good a year, maybe two a proprietary blend of &... Some impregnating sealer into an open-mouthed container the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, Satisfaction guaranteed up 20... 25 - 400 square meters per 3.785 liters ) rain, moisture intrusion, and. That she can look into her options for professionals who can help her with sealing entire floor it. 511 Impregnator sealer the original and water can migrate through it want stain... White residue like the results so far to keep the tile and grout after they are to... Industrial grade solvent based acrylic without needing to remove the sticky residue, more. 511 sealer that you are posting in the United States on April 13, 2021 ceiling!, `` looks absolutely great!!!!!!!!!!!. Being laid Yes your melting the sealer off sites to help you determine what of... Glazed tiles sometimes are softer glazes and more like I wanted - John Bridge tile!

David Stone Journalist Lansky, Pretty Vee Poop On Floor At B Simone House, Neith Goddess Offerings, Difference Between Sodium Nitrate And Potassium Nitrate, Articles OTHER