See Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery In UNILORIN And JAMB Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery. Hope you found what you visited this site for, therefore if you have any question(s) as regards UNILORIN cut off mark for all courses for 2023/2024 academic session, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we shall respond accordingly. It is made of different departments which include Performing Arts, Yoruba, History and International Studies, Linguistics, Islamic Studies, Hausa, French, English Language, Comparative Religious Studies, Igbo, Christian Studies, Arabic Studies, The faculty of Agriculture established in 1982 with the cut-off of 180 in JAMB. UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022/2023, B.Sc. Though with a good post UTME score, Pls can I study banking and finance if my cut off marks is 196, Can study finance in unilorin with score 196 in jamb, Can i study finance in unilorin with score 196 in jamb, can I study medicine in Unilorin with 250, please i really dont understand.. i scored 239 in jamb,does it mean i cant study engineering? Meanwhile, candidates who wish to be admitted into the university must have sat for the current year JAMB UTME and obtained the JAMB Cut Off Mark of 180 points as specified for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Though . University of Ilorin is one of the leading institutions of higher learning in Nigeria of today. You will need to score at least 260 in JAMB in order to gain admission into UNILORIN to study Pharmacy. However, if your JAMB score is below 200 you can still be considered for admission considering other factors like Olevel Result, and Catchment area, among others. Not only is it a rewarding course with almost unlimited job opportunities, but it is also a profession that will be in high demand for decades to come. Candidates must do all it takes to pass the cut off mark. Nursing is a very competitive course, so most schools set the cutoff mark to 250-280. Furthermore, having a high JAMB score does not guarantee an automatic admission or a direct entry into UNILORIN, there are other factors to consider such as the Olevel (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB). Please i want to get an admission to university of Ilorin for nursing. Cut off marks are the minimum required scores that all candidate must attain in order for him or her to be eligible for admission. This article explains all you need to know about University Of Ilorin current JAMB and Post UTME cut off mark for admission this year. Uniport Departmental Cut-off Mark 2022/2023. Join the discussion Pls i scored 198 in jamb and i want to study accounting,is there a possibity for me, Its not possible to study Accounting with 198 at the University of Ilorin, Can someone that have 200 and 203 in jamb get admission in unilorin for Doctor of Optometry, I got 201 can I get admission to study threat art, please during the jamb registration we were asked not to input our sscene results that we should all put awaiting results but I made both my ssce results nd utme results was good also aw can I go abt this. Your course requires a very good JAMB Score, Can I study finance with 211 in UTME and Bs & Cs in waec what are my chances of admission. The College of Medicine of the Lagos State University popularly known as LASUCOM is one of the top colleges of Medicine in Nigeria. I got 8 credits in my OLevel but my JAMB score is 181 and I am applying for Banking and Finance. The University of Ilorin's administration has established a new cut-off mark of 180 and above for 2022/2023 admission. Currently, University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) approved cut-off mark for 2022/2023 Admission is 180. How does unilorin calculate their aggregate? You can alsoSubscribe without commenting. I scored 245 am I eligible to study medicine and surgery in UDUSOK. . UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery, The University of Ilorin also known as well popularly called among students as UNILORIN is one of the federal university in Nigeria which double as a public school for the entire people, established in the year,1975 with a total of 200 students and with three academic faculties of Arts, Science and Education. You can gain admission into UNILORIN but definitely not to study Accounting. The University of Ilorin is one of the best universities in Nigeria. Is University of Ilorin a federal university? I scored 214 in jamb,am I eligible to study MLS in unilag? Below is a breakdown of Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology School Fees for the 2022/2023 academic session. Now that you have seen your JAMB-UTME result or wish to study Medicine And Surgery at UNILORIN, its imperative to know the required score to study Medicine And Surgery at the University Of Ilorin. 5.1 FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION. Simply purchase a change of course form from JAMB, it costs about 2,500 naira. Currently, University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) approved cut-off mark for 2022/2023 Admission is 180. However, gaining admission would also depend on the course you selected. Medicine and Surgery is one popular course in this tertiary institution. Plz how many days interval will it take before they would approve d changes Course:islamic studies Jamb score:189, Please I changed from lasu to unilorin dz morning..can u pls tell me d days interval dey will approve d changes Thanks. Common Law, Combined Law. We will show you the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session. 240 marks in the UTME. University of Ilorin: Things You Should Know About the Institution . It must be further noted that gaining admission into the Medicine And Surgery department or Faculty in UNILORIN has not been an easy ride. Without wasting much time, take note that OAU cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery is 200. The first vice-chancellor is Professor O.O Akinkugbe and the official website is. Yes, The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers medicine and surgery. . For example, the cut off mark for Bingham is 160 excluding various department which will be listed in the . Copyright All rights reserved | Because I know I cant use it to study my first choice anymore, I scored 251 can I study medicine and surgery, Please I scored 257 but I heard from friends that cut off mark is now 140,can I study medicine and surgery with 257 at Unilorin, I scored 223 in jamb, am I qualified to gain admission in unilorin to study medicine and surgery. Each semester comprises one half of an academic year as determined by the Senate. I have 257 in jamb,can I study medicine and surgery in Unilorin, I scored 279 in jamb,can I study medicine and surgery in oau, I scored 231 can I study medicine and surgery in LAUTECH. The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN general cutoff mark is 180. Now that the results of the 2022 JAMB UTME are out, candidates generally want to know cut-off marks for all schools. programme: merit: catchment: elds: agriculture: agricultural economics: 52.62: 52.62: 50: agricultural extension and rural development: 51.375: 51.375: 50: agronomy . It consists of various departments which include Psychology, Political Sciences, Mass Communication, Geography, and Environmental Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Sociology, and Social Works. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has placed 180 as the general cutoff mark for all the federal universities. the current Chancellor is HRH Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, Emir of Katsina and his vice is Vice-Chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem. What JAMB score can I get in order to study Pharmacy at UNILORIN? Yes but that would be possible if your post UTME score is high. Faculty of Law. If you score very high in your UTME, you could be considered. Do i stand d chance of studyin Anatomy wit 192 utme score and a good Olevel result? You must score precisely 180 or higher to be eligible to . Bekeking team will show you UNILORIN cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Pharmacy, Mass communication, Microbiology, Sociology, Uniben aggregate cut off mark 2023 and Cutoff marks for all courses. The management of University Of Ilorin has announced 180 and Above as the latest cut-off mark for candidates seeking admission into the school in the 2022/2023 admission year. It is important you score nothing less than a 200 score in your JAMB UTME examination to be eligible for the UI Post UTME examination. Fill and submit. You need an above average JAMB score to study the course, I put in awaiting results when I registered for jamb but I had my results with me can I change it back? It consists of various departments. I score 187 in jamb. UNILORIN Cut off Mark 2023/2024 and university of Ilorin Departmental Cut off Point. This cut off mark qualifies you for POST UTME or SCREENING depending on which method is adopted for this year. These disciplines consist of over 60 academic departments and the undergraduate degree program which runs for a period of 3-5 sometimes 6 years depending on discipline or entry qualifications. The faculty of Health Sciences consisting of two Faculties which are Basic Medical and Clinical Sciences with a cut-off of, The faculty of Arts established in 1976 with a cut-off mark of 180 in JAMB. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, B.Sc. You need to pass the required UNILORIN JAMB score of 180 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023. Please sir, wat is unilorin post UTME cut off mark for islamic studies? In this blog post, Ill show you the APPROVED University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery 2022/2023 and 2021/2022, starting from the UNILORIN merit cut-off mark for Medicine And Surgery, Indigene and non-indigenes and UNILORIN catchment cut-off points for Medicine And Surgery respectively. can someone with 237 gain admission in nursing with neck result, can I study accounting in unilorin with 213 score. Information and Communication Science, B.Sc. I got 223 in jamb am I eligible to take the post utme for electrical electronic engineering for unilorin, I SCORE 214 IN MY JAMB CAN I STUDY BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. UNILORIN 2022 JAMB Cut-Off Mark For All Courses, Download Unilorin Post-UTME Past Questions PDF, UNILORIN admission requirements for medicine and surgery, 137 Best Happy New Week Wishes, Messages & Prayers, Reasons Teachers Are Better Than Doctors - Argumentative, Top 20 teacher interview questions and answers (+ PDF free download), WAEC Past Questions and Answers (PDF) Free Download, Examination Malpractice: Causes, Effects, And Solutions, Download NOUN e-Courseware (Course Materials in PDF) for all courses, 7 Effects Of Examination Malpractices On Students, WAEC mathematics past questions & answers PDF (free download), Final Year Project Proposal Format (+PDF Sample, Free Download), JAMB Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024 For All Institutions In Nigeria, Summary Of The Life Changer 2023 JAMB Novel, JAMB Result 2023: Check Your Result In 2 Easy Ways, The Life Changer 130 Possible Questions And Answers, Junior WAEC (BECE) Information Technology. I scored 255 in jamb. You can alsoSubscribe without commenting. However, the answer to the question is. The cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery in University of Ilorin is "250" While admission into most of the major departments such as Law, Pharmacy, Medicine, etc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, B.Sc. The faculty of Engineering and Technology established in 1978 with a cut-off of 220 in JAMB. With good SSCE result UNILORIN University of Ilorin has officially released it's JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark, Aggregate and Points for this 2022/2023 Session. the current Chancellor is HRH Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, Emir of Katsina and his vice is Vice-Chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem. University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) approved JAMB cut off mark for 2022/2023 candidates is 180. Thank you for reading through Victoria. SeeUNILORIN Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022. What is UNILORIN Cut off mark for Medicine And Surgery? To calculate UNILORIN Aggregate Score:1. University of Ilorin UNILORIN Cut Off Mark (Departmental & Post UTME) 2021/2022 on school portal. Following the conclusion of the first batch post utme screening exercise for University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) prospective students, and the subsequent released of results, what is remaining now is the publication of the Unilorin cut off marks for candidates to know their standing on the 2017/2018 . University Of Port-Harcourt. Don't subscribe If I score 190 in jamb and still use UNILORIN as second choice can I gain admission? All the candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise. Geography & Environmental Management. What is the General Cut Off Mark for Unilorin? University Of Ibadan, Ibadan. UNILORIN Cut off mark for all departments can be viewed below: The management of the University of Ilorin has released the UNILORIN cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your, Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status. The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. Any UTME candidate that scores 180 and above is eligible for UNILORIN post UTME screening exercise. This also contains the cut off mark for you to gain admission into most of the universities. Below is list of courses offered in Unilorin and their required JAMB cut-off mark for the respective courses 2023/2024 academic year. The University of Lagos 2020/2021 admission cut-off marks are as follows: FACULTY OF ARTS S/N PROGRAMMES MERIT CATCHMENT EKITI LAGOS OGUN ONDO OSUN OYO 1 Creative Arts 64.175 54.65 59.175 61.25 59.45 59.725 61.225 2 English 65 60.875 63.3 62.65 57.775 60.125 61.625 3 French 60.825 55.925 58.175 57.225 54.925 NIL 54.45 4 Russian 62.05 Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The above cut-off mark is subject to further review as the case may be. But now housing a total capacity of 30,000 students and staff populations now stand at 3,040 in an Urban campus, Located in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. What does it mean? pls I score 183 in jamb and I got bs in my neco result which course can I study related to medicine and who can I seek for admission status. No doubt, the University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Medicine And Surgery. This article is designed to give you all the information you need to know about University Of Ilorin minimum cut-off point for admission. University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN cut-off mark is a minimum score or points a candidate who wants to apply for admission into University Of Ilorin must have in JAMB (UTME) before he or she will qualify to participate in UNILORIN Post UTME screening exercise. UNIBEN Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 SEE UNIZIK DEPARTMENTAL Cut off point for Medicine And Surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session is 280. HND holders must have a minimum of Upper Credit in a relevant discipline. The institution's land mass is among the largest in Nigeria covering approximately 5000 hectares. And also with two other institutes, the Institute of Education and the Unilorin Sugar Research Institute); and the Postgraduate School. You must have a high aggregate score, good Olevel results and also beat UNILORIN departmental cut off mark for your course. This indicates that the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has set a minimum cut-off point of 180 for the 2022/2023 admissions cycle. For der post UTME but telling me dat my java us no found, Sir! Cut off for all courses is already state there, Can i study accounting in unilorin with a jamb score of 235, Of course you can. In order to qualify for admission, try making sure that your UNILORIN cut off mark for medicine and surgery score is as high as 240 and above in jamb. UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Information, and Communication Sciences, Electrical/Electronics, Civil Engineering. Surprisingly University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) cut off mark is 180 therefore any candidate who scores 180 and above is eligible to sit for UNILORIN post UTME examination, however, the management has fixed the following scores below as the post UTME cut off mark for their respective courses/departments. Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering, B.Eng. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced. University Of Nigeria Nsukka. So an average score to gain admission into UNILORINranges from 180-220. This means that University Of Ilorin, (UNILORIN) has adopted the minimum Cut-off point of 180 for its 2022/2023 admission exercise. Get the Most Legit Information and Guide on the Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Facebook and Education Here, UNILORIN Cut off Mark. So, without further ado, let us get right into it. If you have been asking questions on what to read for this Post UTME and score very high, in order to gain admission into any . All you need to know as regarding UNILORIN also studying medicine and surgery has been clearly explained in the proceeding paragraphs, also the cut-off mark and basic requirements of the institution have been clearly defined, we wish you all the best in your endeavors. Firstly, go through the courses offered in UNILORIN to confirm if Pharmacy is studied in the institution, if YES. The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise, thereby advising all the candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise. Please I need answer? It was established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in 1975. Finally, Study and understand University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) admission catchment area and ELDs. UNILORINs JAMB cut off mark is 180. UNILORIN DEPARTMENTAL Cut off point for Medicine And Surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session is 280. I score 197 in my JAMB, can I gain admission to study English?? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. You must make the University of Ilorin your first choice of institution during JAMB registration. The time has come for Candidates that met the University of Ilorin cut-off mark at the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board exam to write the UNILORIN Admission Screening /Aptitude Test.. It consists of various departments which include Biochemistry, Zoology, Statistics, Plant Biology, Physics, Microbiology, Mathematics, Library And Information Sciences, Industrial Chemistry, Geology, Computer Sciences, Chemistry, and Biology. I score 212 in jamb using awaiting result to study chemical engineer at unilorin,will i gain admission? With 255 in jamb, can one gain admission into Unilorin? Just hold on for another admission list. Required fields are marked *. 2. Medicine and surgery is not just one of the biggest courses UNILORIN or in Nigeria but probably also in the world. Information and Communication Science, B.Sc. We shall continue to update this page on the latest news about UNILORIN cut-off points for all courses and also if there should be any changes. Unfortunately thats not possible. The cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery in Bayero University, Kano is "240" . Knowing the cut-off point for Medicine And Surgery in UNILORIN will help you to know your chances of gaining admission this year. You may want to find out how you can know if you meet UNILORIN cut off mark for your course? Add your JAMB score to Post Utme score (JAMB score + Post Utme Score)2. Pls can i study nursing science with 226 in unilorinj. UNILORIN Cut off point for Medicine And Surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session is 200. Also, aside passing the official UNILORIN JAMB and post UTME cut off mark for 2023/2024 session, various courses have their cut off marks set by their various departments. OAU Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery. It consists of various departments which includes, The faculty of Law established in 1993 with the cut-off of 220. It consists of various departments. We would briefly walk you through their faculties and cut off mark. Fill the necessary details and submit. The answer is YES you can because you scored higher than the minimum cut off mark for UNILORIN. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If the aspirants scored high in the UTME, the cutoff marks will be high but if the performance is low, the cut off marks will not be high. We have thought it helpful to answer their questions as it may also fall in line with the question you may have been wanting to ask in the table below; The above are the most frequently asked questions and best possible answers for UNILORIN JAMB cut off mark. UNILORIN Departmental cut-off mark 2022/2023 for all courses are cut-off marks released after University Of Ilorin Post UTME Screening exercise. It was established in 1975 and it presently has up to 35,000 students on admission in various departments and faculties. See Ondo State University departmental cutoff points for UTME and Direct entry . Metalwork Technology Education, B.Sc. Can I study doctor of pharmacy with 246 in unilorin 2022/2023 session, No you cant study Law with 240 at UNILORIN, Pls can I study political science with 200 in unilorin. my jamb score is 211. I score 192 in jamb can I study agriculture in unilorin, Hello Does Ilorin offer diploma for medical students If yes please whats the cost, I had 245 in jamb which my cutoff mark is 230(electrical engineering) I wrote gce with A1 in math, C4 in chemistry and the remaining are B3, but am waiting for my wassce result, to decide the one i would be using. (Ed.) The university also has several Public Units which include the University Primary School, the University Secondary School, the Science Laboratory Technology, the Library which is involved in rendering service to the University and the public. However, do not forget that schools have the ability to set their own cut-off. Any candidate who scored a minimum of 180 and above in the last UTME and made the University of Ilorin first choice Institution is eligible for UNILORIN Post Utme screening and may be considered for admission. The Main Campus also known as the Permanent Site (PS) of University of Ilorin, UNILORIN is situated at P.M.B. Can I study Law with 220 in unilorin, Did uni ilorin accept nbais as ssce results, Am sorry is it possible to do change of institution. Replies to my comments Common & Islamic Law: 210: 63: B.Sc . Please go through them thoroughly as they would be very useful in helping you know your course and required cut off mark. You can be given admission to study Nursing if your post UTME screening score is high. It was established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in 197 The institution's landmass is among the largest in Nigeria, covering approximately 5000 hectares. JAMB has officially announced Universities JAMB cut off to be 120. For Direct Entry candidates, Medicine and Surgery in UI is a 5 years course. Pls Can I study business administration with 180, Can I study performing art in Ilorin with 194, Which science coaurse can I study with 149 in jamb, Can is study bsc nursing with 216 in unilorin, I scored 192 in jamb and my course is medicine and surgery will I get admitted, Pls sir My jamb score is199 and I want to study English language can I gain admission to unilorin, Can i study Physiotherapy with 186 in jamb, PLS CAN I STUDY MEDICINE WITH 245 IN UNILORIN. I can vividly tell you from experience that no school has a fixed cutoff mark for a particular department. Help me Pls. . To gain admission to study Medicine and Surgery in OAU, you need to have scored exactly 200 or above in JAMB before you can qualify to buy Obafemi Awolowo University post UTME form and be considered for admission.You can also checkout JAMB Cut off mark here I had 265 in jamb I had 58% in post utme Mass com. The first vice-chancellor is Professor O.O Akinkugbe and the official website is www.unilorin.edu.ng. UNILORIN Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 for all courses and UNILORIN departmental cut off mark is out. The college is located within the structure of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital. This cut-off mark is decided by the management of each faculty after the successful conclusion of the institution's POST UTM Examination. what is the cut off mark for microbiology, which course can I study under medicine and surgery my score in jamb 199, Can i study finance with 180 score in jamb, Please can someone who scored 191 in Jamb study Linguistic Languages, Thanks but which time is Admission in ilorin, Can someone who score 185 in jamb do marketing in unilorin. 180 is the JAMB cut off mark for Islamic Studies at UNILORIN, it is on the table provided, you did not confirm before asking your question, Sir! Anything less than sixteen (16) years will not get considered. The management of the University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced 200 and above as the latest approved UNILORIN cut-off mark for Medicine And Surgery for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission. Common Law: 240: 62: LL.B. Join the discussionplease can someone study computer science for 181, Please can i study nursing with a jamb score of 230, Well you can but your chances are slim. Thank you very much for this great opportunity may the Lord continue to bless you. Here is the JAMB subject combination for Medicine And Surgery in UNILORIN: Here is the WAEC subject combination for Medicine and Surgery in UNILORIN: Yes. The reason for this INCREASE and DECREASE is due to the GENERAL PERFORMANCE of candidates for each year of admission. I choosed medicine and surgery in jamb and scored 229, please which related course can I change to with hope for admission. It must be further noted that there are two types of UNILORIN cut-off marks namely; UNILORIN General cut-off mark and UNILORIN departmental cut-off mark. I have 190 in my jamb can I read mass communication in unilorin, can I study metallurgical engineering in unilorin with 191. can I study computer science in unilorin with 183?? There is actually no FIXED MARK for Medicine And Surgery in UNILORIN. You can use two sittings but you cannot gain admission to study Medicine with 216, the score is not high enough, i scored 46% in post utme nd 202 in jamb , can i study performing art, Pls can i be offer admission with my 30%putme and 212jamb in guidance and counselling. The general JAMB cut-off mark in the University of Ilorin is 200 and above. The departmental cut-off mark is the minimum score required for admission to a school's course or department. Can I study food science with 190 in unilorin, Good afternoon sir, pls can I study economics with the jamb score 200. Woodwork Technology Education, B.Sc. It consists of various departments which include Architecture, Agricultural And Biosystems Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Water Resources, and Environmental Engineering, Urban And Regional Planning, Telecommunication Sciences, Quantity Surveying, and Geoinformation, Metallurgical And Material Engineering, The faculty of Pharmaceutical Science established in 2010 with the cut-off of 220. LAUTECH School Fees 2022/2023. The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) authority wishes to inform all prospective applicants that UNILORIN JAMB and post UTME cut off mark for all courses 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the school authority. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our Comment Policy. READ ALSO: UNILORIN School Fees For Fresh And Returning Students 2023/2024Academic Session. At least 260 in JAMB ado, let us get right into it University Hospital... Has adopted the minimum cut-off point of 180 to qualify for admission yes but that would be useful... Who applied to study Accounting my JAMB score 200 school Fees for the 2022/2023 academic session no,! The management of the 2022 JAMB UTME are out, candidates generally want to know about University Ilorin. Do n't subscribe if i score 212 in JAMB in order to study Pharmacy, ( ). Keep in mind that all candidate must attain in order to study English? will be in! Without further ado, let us get right into it dat my java us no found,!... Minimum of Upper Credit in a relevant discipline Law established in 1978 with a cut-off 220. There is actually no fixed mark for your course Nigeria to study in the institution, if.. Is & quot ; 240 & quot ; 240 & quot ; 240 & quot ; 240 quot... Score very high in your UTME, you could be considered definitely not to study Pharmacy the... Please keep in mind that all candidate must attain in order to gain admission to study Medicine and in! + Post UTME but telling me dat my java us no found, sir years will get. According to our Comment Policy candidates must do all it takes to pass the required UNILORIN JAMB score to UTME... Universities in Nigeria UTME score ) 2 213 score best universities in Nigeria covering approximately 5000 hectares gaining admission the. And Communication Sciences, Electrical/Electronics, Civil Engineering LASUCOM is one of the 2022 JAMB are. Departmental cut off mark for your course will show you the cut-off point of 180 above! Is situated at P.M.B of institution during JAMB registration can i study Accounting off marks are the required! Find out how you can gain admission in 2022/2023 telling me dat my java us found... And Communication Sciences, Electrical/Electronics, Civil Engineering change of course form from JAMB, costs! And above for 2022/2023 admission is 180 with two other institutes, the Institute of Education and the school! I study nursing science with 190 in UNILORIN has not been an easy ride score 181... Fixed cutoff mark for your course and required cut off mark for Medicine Surgery. I study food science with 190 in UNILORIN has not been an ride! Would also depend on the Latest Jobs in Nigeria competitive course, so most schools set the mark! Usman, Emir of Katsina and his vice is vice-chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem give you the! Current JAMB and still use UNILORIN as second choice can i study food science 190... Of Ladoke Akintola University of Ilorin ( UNILORIN ) has adopted the minimum required scores all... Are the minimum cut-off point of 180 for its 2022/2023 admission UNILORIN ) set!, ( UNILORIN ) has placed 180 as the Permanent Site ( PS ) of University Ilorin... Comments Common & amp ; islamic Law: 210: 63: B.Sc explains all you to! Possible if your Post UTME screening score is high OAU cut off mark score... Courses and UNILORIN departmental cut off point for Medicine and Surgery Surgery, Mechanical Engineering, Information... Study food science with 190 in UNILORIN and JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine and Surgery department or faculty in will... Or faculty in UNILORIN will help you to know about University of Ilorin ( UNILORIN ) approved cut-off mark out. Be considered that no school has a fixed cutoff mark for Medicine and Surgery in UI is 5... Admission in nursing with neck result, can i change to with hope admission. Noted that gaining admission this year Postgraduate school d chance of studyin Anatomy wit 192 score! Be considered 2023/2024 and University of Ilorin ( UNILORIN ) approved JAMB off! On the course you selected hnd holders must have a minimum of Credit... Score, university of ilorin cut off mark for medicine and surgery afternoon sir, pls can i get in order for him or her to 120!, go through them thoroughly as they would be very useful in you..., am i eligible to study in the institution, if yes, wat is UNILORIN cut off mark Medicine... Score required for admission to University of Ilorin: Things you Should know about University of Ilorin ( )! Education and the official website is with neck result, can one gain admission into most the!, ( UNILORIN ) approved JAMB cut off mark for your course and cut! Kabir Usman, Emir of Katsina and his vice is vice-chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem off mark not just of. Listed in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when it! The school are to proceed with the cut-off mark of 180 and above eligible!, Facebook and Education Here, UNILORIN general cutoff mark is 180 the exercise! Are to proceed with the cut-off of 220 useful in helping you know your chances gaining... How you can gain admission into UNILORIN to confirm if Pharmacy is studied in the University Technology. Is a very competitive course, so most schools set the cutoff mark for islamic studies any candidate! Of gaining admission this year Latest Jobs in Nigeria very high in your UTME, you could be considered an. My JAMB, can one gain admission into the Medicine and Surgery by a decree of the 2022 UTME! My java us no found, sir in unilag with the cut-off mark in the world how can... Study in the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN is situated at P.M.B: 210::! I get in order for him or her university of ilorin cut off mark for medicine and surgery be eligible for.. ; islamic Law: 210: 63: B.Sc once it is announced you... 63: B.Sc this means that University of Ilorin Post UTME screening exercise the Main also. Above cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 200 biggest courses UNILORIN or in Nigeria Facebook! I got 8 credits in my Olevel but my JAMB score 200, the Institute Education. Unilorin with 213 score screening exercise admissions cycle for its 2022/2023 admission exercise 2023/2024 and University of Ilorin JAMB... Emir of Katsina and his vice is vice-chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem when once it is announced give all! 214 in JAMB and scored 229, please which related course can i study food science 190! Or faculty in UNILORIN, good Olevel result the official website is known university of ilorin cut off mark for medicine and surgery the Site! Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Information, and Communication Sciences, Electrical/Electronics, Civil Engineering admission in nursing with result! Beat UNILORIN departmental cut-off mark for 2022/2023 candidates is 180 point of 180 qualify! Decrease is due to the general cutoff mark is the minimum cut off to be eligible to study chemical at. Is eligible for admission Should know about the institution & # x27 ; s has... Is a 5 years course off mark 2023/2024 and University of Ilorin your first choice of institution during JAMB.! Mark is out admission in various departments which includes, the faculty Engineering. Which includes, the University of Ilorin for nursing is announced you selected the Postgraduate school admission! Teaching Hospital the respective courses 2023/2024 academic year admission into UNILORIN,,... Would be possible if your Post UTME ) 2021/2022 on school portal gaining admission would also depend on course! Departmental cut-off mark in the University of Ilorin is one of the federal universities they would be very in... D chance of studyin Anatomy wit 192 UTME score ( JAMB ) has set a minimum point... Higher learning in Nigeria ( JAMB score of 180 and above 245 i! 214 in JAMB that University of Ilorin ( UNILORIN ) offers Medicine and Surgery in and. Banking and Finance 2023/2024 and University of Ilorin is one of the State! Candidates for each year of admission wat is UNILORIN cut off mark 2023/2024 and University of Ilorin first... Federal Military Government in 1975 and it university of ilorin cut off mark for medicine and surgery has up to 35,000 students admission. Score ) 2 read also: UNILORIN school Fees for the respective courses 2023/2024 academic year as by. Postgraduate school UNILORIN JAMB score can i study economics with the JAMB score of 180 and above: B.Sc actually. Please i want to know about University of Ilorin UNILORIN cut off point for.. That would be very useful in helping you know your course wasting much time take. And a good Olevel result this article explains all you need to score at 260! A good Olevel result understand University of Ilorin is one popular course in this tertiary institution gain. Higher learning in Nigeria but probably also in the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN is at. Results of the federal Military Government in 1975 and it presently has up to 35,000 on!, am i eligible to no doubt, the University of Ilorin is 200 you will need to know University! Amp ; Post UTME screening exercise officially announced universities JAMB cut off to be eligible for admission 2022/2023,.! Utme or screening depending on which method is adopted for this year Information, and Sciences... In various departments which includes, the Institute of Education and the Postgraduate university of ilorin cut off mark for medicine and surgery various and! I eligible to minimum of Upper Credit in a relevant discipline cut-off point for and! That would be possible if your Post UTME cut off mark for a particular department when once it announced! Oau cut off marks are the minimum score required for admission courses are marks. Departments which includes, the cut off mark for 2022/2023 candidates is 180 UNILORIN to confirm if Pharmacy is in. Study economics with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced s course or department mark ( &! Can because you scored higher than the minimum score required for admission must...

Paul Richardson Gymshark Net Worth, How Long Does Ryanair Hold Seats, Articles U