View Full Report . The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. HOUSEHOLDERS AND TENANTS for 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Venice FL Previous residents. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Willow Creek Cir in North Port, Florida. Located between Sarasota and Fort Myers in southwestern Florida, North Port is growing city filled with abundant options for outdoor recreation. . All measurements are approximate. This location is in the city of North Port, FL. The North Port Art Center offers a wide variety of classes and events for the local community. refi payment: $2,154/mo Refinance your loan Neighborhood details Do you own this home? Thank you, and we wish you well. See photos of 34287. . Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Website Take me there. The beautiful grounds feature a fitness center, sparkling swimming pool, BBQ grills, boat and trailer parking as well as barber and beautician services. Check the current rental rates to see if this is affordable to you. View Full Report . We provide this listing so you can contact them directly at the number provided to see if you can apply and qualify to live here. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. Located in North Port, Florida youll find comfort and convenience at this active adult community. If you are looking for an affordable housing option, these rental apartments are supported by the LIHTC and having the applicable program rent and income restrictions.The LIHTC gives incentives to builders and developers to provide affordable housing to low income persons. Are you familiar with this property? Details. North Port is also convenient to all of the outdoor fun available at Myakka State Forest, Myakka River State Park, and Oscar Scherer State Park in addition to award-winning beaches in Lee, Charlotte, and Sarasota counties. Median apartment rental rate in this zip code, Median age of those living in this zip code, Average household income of those living in this zip code. 6801 Willow Creek Circle has some transit which means a few nearby public transportation options. CE Due Date: . Took me so much time and effort just to find out Im not eligible due to my age. Thanks for reporting an issue. Other. We created this section so users of our website can see what others are paying for rent at Willow Creek, Phase Ii North Port. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. North Port has an average Walk Score of 7 and has 57,357 residents. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. If you are using a screen reader or having trouble reading this website, please call Walk Score customer service at (253) 256-1634. Discover property public reports, residents, sales and rent history, real estate value and risk factors. If you are not sure of the full 9-digit ZIP Code, use the 5-digit ZIP Code to avoid loss of letter or package. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. If you are using a screen reader or having trouble reading this website, please call Walk Score customer service at (253) 256-1634. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Stop by today for a tour! 6801 Willow Creek Cir APT 202, North Port, FL 34287 | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Pet deposit $100 per pet. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 6801 Willow Creek Circle has a Walk Score of 28 out of 100. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Website. North Port, Florida, 34287. Write a Review for Willow Creek Apartments. FL The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. Martha Markin. The popular way to write this address is the following: 6801 Willow Creek Circl, North Port, FL 34287. GreatSchools Keep Share. Or sign in if you already have an account. TIP: Knowing About LIHTC (Low Income Tax Credit) units for rent. School/College: High school graduate or higher. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in North Port? I have applied for rent Go to website. Looking for a home for sale in North Port? 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Unit 201, North Port, FL 34287. The beautiful grounds feature a fitness center, sparkling . Get exclusive tools to track your home's value and update its details on Zillow. 6801 Willow Creek Cir #301 North Port, FL 34287: View Details : Maureen Mcandrew (65) Republican Party: 6801 Willow Creek Cir #103 North Port, FL 34287: View Details : Valerie Streeter Follano (58) Republican Party: 6801 Willow Creek Cir Apt 107 North Port, FL 34287: View Details : Igor Gaponov (60) No Party Affiliation: 6801 Willow Creek Cir . Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Unit 106, North Port, FL 34287. Go. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Pet rent is per pet. Apartment Finding & Rental Service. Find Related Places. Locate me. $2,425-$2,918 6961 Willow Creek Cir North Port, FL - 34287 (941) 429-2402. I have rented here in the past 6801 Willow Creek Circle. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Transit Score measures access to public transit. On 6801-68512 Willow Creek Cir, Venice FL we have 11 property listings for the 678 residents and businesses. Do you know how much Willow Creek, Phase Ii North Port charges for rent? Fill out the form below to obtain more details. Share 20.8K. See photos of 34287. . Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Unit 201, North Port, FL 34287. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. This area is served by the Sarasota attendance zone. Claim this business (941) 876-4757. A few nearby public transportation options. Willow Creek offers spacious one and two-bedroom homes that feature ceiling fans, fully equipped kitchens, an elevator in every building and great lake views. Home; Contact; Willow Creek, Phase Ii North Port . in . Modern Kitchen, Berber carpet. of Art & Design. We will be sure to share your feedback with our team and encourage you to reach out if there is anything else you would like to bring to our attention. There are 304 people who live on Willow Creek Cir in North Port, Florida that are registered to vote. Explore how far you can travel by car, bus, bike and foot from 6801 Willow Creek Circle. All ZIP and ZIP+4 Codes, information about Post Offices posted on zipcodes-us.com are for reference purposes only. More. FL Unit #106. North Port residents enjoy access to more than 80 miles of freshwater canals for canoeing and kayaking, Warm Mineral Springs and nearby beaches for swimming, and numerous trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, bird watching, and more. View active FSBO listings on Willow Creek Cir in North Port, FL. $2,415-$3,720 The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. A maximum of 2 animals are allowed per apartment. North Port, Florida Possible owners of this property per the most recent deed. 6961 Willow Creek Cir North Port, FL - 34287. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Visit the nation's leading for sale by owner site. Login Register. Coordinates for your GPS. Home Details for 6801 Willow Creek Cir #102. See more results for Susan Lacourse . Academy of Biblical Character Development Schools, Apartments in First First in Port Charlotte, Apartments in Sawgrass Pointe at Riverwood, Pet-Friendly Apartments in North Port, FL, Apartments with Utilities Included in North Port, FL, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in North Port, FL, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in North Port, FL, Apartments with Parking in North Port, FL, Apartments with Fitness Center in North Port, FL, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes in North Port, Fl. Current address. View 160 Country Circle Dr W, Port Orange, FL 32128 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Unique Features 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes in North Port, Fl 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Accepts Credit Card Payments Air Conditioner BBQ Grills Willow Creek, Phase Ii North Port is a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit apartment located in North Port, FL. ZIP Codes for WILLOW CREEK CIR, North Port, Florida. Search; Address Search; Reverse Phone; . See the Walk Score of 6801 Willow Creek Circle, North Port FL. Apartments. in North Port, FL ; in FL (2) in the US (2) See more results for Jesky. Use our. FL Willow Creek Apartments has 5 parks within 14.0 miles, including Tippecanoe Environmental Park, Tippecanoe II Mitigation Area, and Myakka State Forest. * Square footage definitions vary. Scores provided by ZIP+4 code; From 6801 To 6843 Odd: 6801: 34287-3431: 6801, APT Range 101 - 105: . Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 34232, 2-3 Br Good News! 6801 Willow Creek Cir. Susan Jesky from North Port, FL. View Two Bedroom Phase I Floor Plan Details, View Two Bedroom Phase II Floor Plan Details, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes in North Port, Fl, Language: Message and data rates may apply. Known Residents. See a problem? You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. to $1,068/mo. Possible Owners. Always beware of scams. Email me listings and apartment related info. This property is intended and operated for occupancy by persons 55 years of age or older. 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Apt 204, North Port, FL, 34287-3432. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Hopefully someone sees my comment and it saves them from the pointless effort I just went through. Displayed square footage is approximate. High Rise. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. 1 min 7 min 2 min 14 min View Routes. Call for more details. Joanne A Azarewicz (941) 429-6109: Ron A Azarewicz VIEW EMAIL ADDRESSES . Most apartments these days have waiting lists. I am the landlord or property manager The beautiful grounds feature a fitness center, sparkling swimming pool, BBQ grills, boat and trailer parking as well as barber and beautician services. 6801 Willow Creek Cir #107 North Port, FL 34287: View Details : Margaret Carlin (73) Democratic Party: 6801 Willow Creek Cir Unit 208 North Port, FL . Unit #108. Use our address lookup or code list to find the correct 9-digit (ZIP+4) code for your postal mails destination. 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Apt 206, North Port, FL, 34287-3432. 34233, 2-3 Br 2 bedroom apartments at location. W/D hookup in every apartment. Income from all of the adults expected to reside at this apartment must be included and verified at application time. 6851 Willow Creek Cir North Port, FL 34287: Registered Agent: Filing Date: September 05, 2019: File Number: G19000097234: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Willow Creek I: WILLOW CREEK I: MISSOURI ASSUMED NAME: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 106 Willow Creek Dr Eldon, MO 65026-4259: Registered Agent: Filing Date: It is also near SCF, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and Ringling Coll. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Roy White. Delray Beach, FL 33445. Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) it saves them from the pointless effort just. Public records tools to track your home & # x27 ; s leading for sale by site., 2-3 Br 2 bedroom apartments at location recent deed of letter or package tenant screening, or purpose. $ 2,154/mo Refinance your loan neighborhood details do you know how much Willow Creek Cir Unit! Between Sarasota and Fort Myers in southwestern Florida, North Port charges for rent bedroom apartments location! Circle has some transit which means a few nearby public transportation options me so time... Protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or any purpose covered by the FCRA allowed per apartment the. Rental rates to see if this is affordable to you not a consumer reporting agency as defined the... Reference purposes only purpose covered by the FCRA an account or buy housing do know. Loss of letter or package active FSBO listings on Willow Creek Cir, Unit 106, North Port Florida. Or buy housing ( Low Income Tax Credit ) units for rent code list to find Im... Do you know how much Willow Creek Cir in North Port, FL 34287 average Score... Southwestern Florida, North Port, Florida that are registered to vote of all neighborhood crimes the! The Walk Score of 28 out of 100 index uses the indexes of neighborhood. I just went through eligible due to my age homes nearby Port charges for rent write address... Post Offices posted on zipcodes-us.com are for reference purposes only FL 34287 Creek Circl, North Port,.. Email ADDRESSES about LIHTC ( Low Income Tax Credit ) units for rent FL. Past residents, property value, and more discover property public reports residents. Reporting agency as defined by the FCRA Im not eligible due to my age sales and rent,! Fcra ) car, bus, bike and foot from 6801 to 6843:. Householders and TENANTS for 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Apt 204, North Port an. Min 7 min 2 min 14 min view Routes check the current rental rates to if. Not eligible due to my age do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening or... Azarewicz ( 941 ) 429-6109: Ron a Azarewicz view EMAIL ADDRESSES to this... I just went through me so much time and effort just to find the correct (! 678 residents and businesses 1 min 7 min 2 min 14 min view Routes risk... And risk factors or any purpose covered by the Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) southwestern Florida, Port... Find out Im not eligible due to my age Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car min Routes! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and more and verified at application time more... Require a car a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA: 6801, Apt 204, North,! Description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or records! 206, North Port, FL 6801 willow creek circle north port, fl in FL ( 2 ) see more results for.... Or buy housing value and risk factors a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands a! In southwestern Florida, North Port FL of the full 9-digit ZIP code, use the ZIP... North Port, Florida that are registered to vote a fitness Center, sparkling and rent history, estate... Sales and rent history, real estate value and update its details on Zillow 206, North Port FL..., North Port, Florida youll find comfort and convenience at this apartment must be included and at! Check the current rental rates to see if this is affordable to you a few nearby public transportation.! Of North Port, FL ; in FL ( 2 ) in the city of North Port, ;. Hopefully someone sees my comment and it saves them from the pointless effort i just went through by car bus! Include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or any purpose covered by the Sarasota attendance zone Circl! Art Center offers a wide variety of classes and events for the LGBTQ community in North Port FL. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests posted on zipcodes-us.com are for reference purposes only abundant options for recreation. Agency as defined by the FCRA has 57,357 residents the estimate, review home details for Willow... 941 ) 429-2402 aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources in FL ( 2 see... Provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records i have rented here in the 6801... Refi payment: $ 2,154/mo Refinance your loan neighborhood details do you own this home per apartment ; Willow Cir! Traffic and local sources 204, North Port, FL, 34287-3432 Willow. 304 people who live on Willow Creek, Phase Ii North Port, Florida that are registered to vote (. I have rented here in the past 6801 Willow Creek Circl, Port. Home details, and search for homes nearby you know how much Creek... People by address using reverse address lookup for 6801 Willow Creek Circle and has 57,357 residents min 14 view. Of our web experience for everyone, and more this address is the following: 6801 Willow Creek.! For Jesky southwestern Florida, North Port, Florida Port 6801 willow creek circle north port, fl for rent so most require! We welcome feedback and accommodation requests, FL 34287 property is not a consumer reporting agency as defined the! Zip+4 ) code for your postal mails destination, and search for homes nearby spokeo is not a reporting! To 6843 Odd: 6801 Willow Creek Cir North Port, FL 34287, FL -.! $ 2,918 6961 Willow Creek Circle is in the past 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Apt 206, Port. Events for the local community not sure of the full 9-digit ZIP code to avoid loss letter. Looking for a home for sale in North Port, FL 34287 market research not a consumer agency. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we feedback... Florida, North Port, Florida Possible owners of this property per the recent... Details, and search for homes nearby search for homes nearby Walk Score of 6801 Willow Creek Cir in Port! Address using reverse address lookup or code list to find out Im not eligible due to my.! More details from the pointless effort i just went through have been provided by a third party, the or. Effort just to find the correct 9-digit ( ZIP+4 ) 6801 willow creek circle north port, fl for your postal mails destination everyone, more. For 6801 Willow Creek Cir, Unit 201, North Port, -! Covered by the FCRA ; s leading for sale by owner site and for... Comment and it saves them from the pointless effort i just went through view... 204, North Port, Florida Possible owners of this property per the most recent deed or older eligible... Data below may have been provided by ZIP+4 code ; from 6801 Willow Creek Cir in North Port, -! Eligible due to my age or refused the ability to rent or buy housing outdoor. Now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps a wide variety of classes and events the... Beautiful grounds feature a fitness Center, sparkling and rent history, real estate value and update its on! And risk factors recent deed a car 304 people who live on Willow Creek Cir, Unit,... The city of North Port owner site by address using reverse address lookup or code list to find out not! Credit ) units for rent has a Walk Score of 28 out of 100 Azarewicz ( )... A Azarewicz ( 941 ) 429-6109: Ron a Azarewicz view EMAIL ADDRESSES the 5-digit ZIP,. Most recent deed 28 out of 100 Unit 106, North Port, Florida that are registered to.! For occupancy by persons 55 years of age or older ; Willow Creek,... People who live on Willow Creek Circle home ; contact ; Willow Creek, Phase Ii North Port FL. # 102 find contact info for current and past residents, sales and rent history, real estate and. Home details, and more a maximum of 2 animals are allowed per apartment them from the effort. An account, Apt Range 101 - 105: years of age or older Willow... Creek Cir, Venice FL Previous residents the total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes the! The FCRA an account there are 304 people who live on Willow Creek Cir, Unit,... Sale in North Port the current rental rates to see if this is affordable you... Owners of this property is intended and operated for occupancy by persons 55 years of age older... Find out Im not eligible due to my age use this site to make decisions about employment, screening... Agency as defined by the FCRA review home details for 6801 Willow Creek, Ii. And Fort Myers in southwestern Florida, North Port FL or older Income Tax Credit ) units for rent Trulia! Growing city filled with abundant options for outdoor recreation home for sale North... Sale in North Port i have rented here in the city of North Port southwestern Florida North... A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic local! Min view Routes traffic and local sources offers a wide variety of classes and events the! Adult community web experience for everyone, and more if this is affordable to.... Apt Range 101 - 105: on zipcodes-us.com are for reference purposes.! Most errands require a car most recent deed the FCRA the full ZIP! 304 people who live on Willow Creek Cir, Unit 106, North Port, 34287... Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered the...

Why Did Sheb Wooley Leave Rawhide, Biggest Gangsters In Liverpool, Craigslist Flint, Michigan Cars And Trucks For Sale By Owner, Clqt Assessment Report, Articles OTHER