Find the perfect place to live. Great, friendly staff. Find Reviews and Recommendations for Mia Aesthetics in Miami, FL. How To Buy; How To Sell; . Located on busy street ( Sunset Dr) Easy access to major highways. Courtyard by Marriott Miami Dadeland, Marriott Miami Dadeland and Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall are the best rated Marriott/Starwood branded hotels (based on customer reviews score). 3861 SW 40th Street, Coral Gables, FL 33146, 11275 NW 12th Street, Sweetwater, FL 33172, 2950 Coconut Grove Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Still, I enjoyed my stay. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 5 bedrooms and 3 total baths. As a guest, you will have access to a private bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a TV. "Great hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly. Home value report for 10830 SW 72nd St 12, Miami, FL 33173. Extra Space Storage offers storage units for rent near the University of Miami. Find properties near 9300 SW 72nd St. Cable, internet and electricity included. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Some of the most beautiful seascape views can be enjoyed while lounging in the living room or while on the furnished balcony. Mia aesthetics tampa. The brand's vision is based on the idea that being beautiful and saving money are two realities that can exist simultaneously.The clinic provides the highest quality plastic surgery, offering procedures like its top seller, the Brazilian butt lift, to tummy tucks, liposuction . Grand Ole Opry Members Kicked Out, The room comes with a queen bed, dresser, desk/ chair, large closet, mirror, and smart tv. - allows dogs up to 40 pounds, 2 dogs per room - dogs cannot be left alone in room - $75 per stay pet fee. Show more. "A pleasant experience. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Benefit: Type: Note: Not all benefits are applicable to all Taxable Values (i.e. Nice staff. Located at Palmetto Bay, in a very quiet area between Key Largo and Downtown Miami, perfect for travelers that planning visiting Miami, Everglades, the Keys, and our great Beaches. (518 reviews) 8890 SW 72nd St Miami, FL, 33173 Flash Sale. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. CommercialEdge. No Hours Of Operation listed (305) 330-4959. INTERNATIONAL HIFU PROSTATE CANCER CENTER, CORP Skip to main navigation +1 786-472-9095; 1750 NW 107th Ave, Miami, FL 33172; WHATSAPP; CHECK AVAILABILITY; English; Espaol; Portugus; RESERVE CLOSE. Please note Pictures do not reflect new carpet. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $75 per stay fee for each pet. Details. Experience Miami from a new perspective from this luxury Hunter 26 sailboat. Possible owners of this property per the most recent deed. Luxurious pad with bay views (from USD 277) Show all photos Have the time of your life by booking a stay in this waterfront pad! Located on the 14th floor, this recently renovated studio condo offers 180-degree views of the ocean. Ft . Get Loan Quotes. - allows up to medium-sized pets only, 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet. Cosmetic Surgeons . sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more. You can browse all Miami rentals or For Rent - 7290 90th St SW #304, Miami, FL - $2,900. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. A woman who underwent a Brazilian butt lift procedure at a South Florida plastic surgery clinic ended up at a hospital where she later died. This eighth-floor beachfront studio, the cozy flat in an Art Deco building and this private room in the heart of South Beach are some of the Airbnbs in Miami Beach that come with a good kitchen. Review summary. Only hotels in 33173 zip code are listed below. arnold edwin corll who is the best surgeon at mia aesthetics. "We enjoyed our hotel stay and were able to get a connecting room for our friend with no problem. 5 Beds 3 Baths 3,227 Sqft. "The hotel was nice, clean, and safe. There are plenty of affordable vacation rentals for a budget traveler and hotels with suites for someone who appreciates luxury. Nestled in the heart of South Beach, where rooftop bars, clubs and restaurants are all around you, this flat offers a private room that can accommodate two people. 9:0017:00. evansville basketball plane crash conspiracy Homes For Rent. No daily housekeeping. Large beachfront studio apartment with a breathtaking view (from USD 160), 13. Be confident your price is competitive, with We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. Families or solo travelers who are accustomed to moving around in their cars always prefer accommodations that provide free parking on their premises. Good housekeeping, too. Beware of non-refundable reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them. 3 Baths. 14 Best Airbnb Vacation Rentals In Miami Beach, Florida - Updated 2023, airbnb miami beach | convenient suite with a rooftop plunge pool, convenient suite with a rooftop plunge pool, the room was very clean just like the photos and very tranquil despite the main road location, you couldnt ask for a better apartment, everything was clean and perfect exactly like the photos, enjoyed my time very impressed on the cleanliness of the room and just minutes to beach, alex and sofi's place was perfect good location clean and they were extremely responsive and communicative, the hosts also stood out as the best i've ever had, the hosts are very attentive helping us with every question we asked, location was fabulous and within walking distance to shopping and restaurants, cute cozy stay in a very good location short walk to beach and many restaurants, airbnb miami beach | studio near dog-friendly beach, loved having the cable options thank you for that and the wi-fi, clean and very easy to find and get inside, the place was very cozy bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean, it's very clean and has a little table outside of our door that leads into a beautiful patio, host are great at responding and providing help when needed, the hosts were very helpful and responsive, the hosts were very responsive and helpful, we enjoyed the location close walk to the beach, the place was within walking distance to a quiet beach with comfortable beds, lovely bright apartment with stunning views, it was spacious and comfortable exactly as described with an absolutely giant balcony and breathtaking view, fantastic location and amazing views from every room style abounds, i would only suggest to add one more comforter for the living room pull out couch, the pool/jacuzzi/bar area was great and the beach access is also perfect, the apartment itself was impeccably clean, mark's place was really nice and very clean, overall it was beautiful and pretty clean, the views are amazing the airbnb was clean and check in and out was easy, was a great apartment and mark was an amazing host, mark was a pleasure very attentive and took care of our needs promptly, the apartment is amazing good location very close to all major places, would love to stay at this location again, the location in miami beach is also very nice, the bed is very comfortable and sleeping there was great with the sound of the water, it smelled very clean and it looked very pretty with all of her small touches, the boat is very clean just for two people, the boat was clean and great for two people, her boat is great very clean and has everything you need, the boat is clean and nice to spend time on, yaly is an awesome host couldnt speak more highly of our trip and our host, in the good location in miami coconut groove, her boat is located in a beautiful location, enjoyed the sandbar which we used to walk to other near by islands, the water was clear and the beach/ island was close, cocoa walk was a close walk with several restaurants for you to enjoy, the room with the perfect view was absolutely breathtaking, the apartment was lovely with a great view, the look of the room was amazing the view was amazing and the vibe was great, everything about the room & amenities etc was exactly as promised and exceeded our expectations, the bed was like sleeping on a marshmallow cloud (in a good way), extra clean place with courteous and responsive hosts, the studio is wonderful very clean everything as on pictures, the hosts were very responsive and clearly care about their guests, they are thoughtful solicitous and responsive, very quick responses and extremely accommodating and thoughtful, great location everything is in walking distance, located in a great place with easy beach access, the studio is in the perfect location near pure beach, great location easy to access pool/ beach, cozy flat best for couples and solo travelers, ac and ceiling fan kept studio very comfortable, the room itself bathroom and closet were very clean, this apartment has everything for a beach: umbrella chairs cooler and all is in good condition, cleanliness was a 10 clean sheets and towels and the bed was super comfy, lili is great host really helpful and quick responding on our questions, the location was perfect close to everything but still very peaceful, perfect location everything you need for the beach, quiet area close to beach and free trolley, great location to be based for exploring miami beach, a private room in the heart of south beach, might i add that the bed was incredibly comfortable, perfect location near to everything (beach restaurant stores etc) private bathroom with amenities great host, the apartment was very clean and comfortable just few minutes from ocean drive and the beach, only 6 minutes away walking distance from the main strip but still peaceful and quiet, really great location and for a good price, light-filled haven with a swimming pool access, amazing apartment with a great view top amenities and superb location, this apartment is stunning and the views are even better, immaculate and bright modern studio with a perfect view on a great beach with a huge pool deck, the view from the room alone makes staying here a wonderful experience, shane & marus apartment is beautiful with amazing views, i recommend it to anyone who want to relax and stay in very clean beautiful place on the ocean, beautiful scenery sparkling clean & great communication with the hosts, the place was amazing and clean it has everything you need, wonderful hosts who responded quickly to requests, the hosts was quick at replying us and was really good hosts, the hosts are excellent and responded immediately to all of my questions, shane and maru are responsive kind knowledgable hosts that have clearly earned their "superhost" status, location of the apartment was bliss with a two minute walk to the sea front, pool & beach peaceful and short walk from room, the view was breathtaking and the amenities from the pool and beach were great, the bed is very comfortable and the amazing view soon as you open the door, the view from the room was beautiful and overall a very nice place, the view from the room is nice just like in the pictures, nice apartment with a beautiful view and great location, paolos place was very clean and organized, the place was clean and had everything you needed, place was clean neat and everything worked, very good host who will take care of things and make sure all your questions are answered, paolo was very kind and helped us solve a problem we had, the location is really convenient as well, thanks for letting us stay at your place paolo great location awesome apartment very close to the beach, the room is beautiful and the view is breath taking, the room had a gorgeous view of the water from walls of windows, the apartment is very white and modern and has an amazing view of the beach, the view from bed is amazing - and was exactly what i wanted, the place was exactly as in the picture the view is amazing and very comfortable, the hosts response time with any questions was very quick as well, host was super gracious and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns, the owners are very nice helpful and communicative, they really were so attentive and helpful, great location gives you the option to relax or go out and have fun, we really liked this place awesome location excellent host we would like to come back, i def would recommend and stay at this location again, large beachfront studio apartment with a breathtaking view, this room and view were absolutely amazing, you can't go wrong with this place super clean excellent view and super comfortable bed, this is my second time staying at shane and marus apt and it was amazing, bed was probably the most comfortable bed ive slept in at an airbnb (better even than most hotels), the room itself is very clear and quiet neighbors not that much they woke me up, the place is so clean and outstanding experience, the hosts offered great recommendations for dining and activities, what a great host quick responses and stays true to what they say, other than that they were very attentive and the best host weve have yet, fabulous location and easy access to the beach, the view is amazing the location is perfect and transportation is easy and free if you use the trolley, for the price and location it was amazing i felt so grand staying there, Beach views from the bedroom of this oceanfront condo, elegant and nice rooms we enjoy our stay here and definitely we will come back, very satisfied clean hotel smells amazing, the room was clean but you can hear into the halls and other rooms very clearly, cosy stylish comfortable and most importantly "clean", amazing clean hotel with great hospitality, front desk staff were friendly and helpful, great service by the staff always helpful and friendly, the staff members are very polite and helpful, there was any questions about it and host was so kind polite and multitasking, amazing location and very safe to walk around in, its a cute little motel that is close to the beach and close to the free trolley stop, 10 Best Things To Do In North Miami Beach, Florida, 8 Kosher & Jewish Observant-Friendly Hotels In Miami Beach, Florida - Updated 2023, 1. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Modern Guest Suite with Private Outdoor Area! Get Directions. (786) 641-6858. By 26 May 2022 scott lafaro accident 26 May 2022 scott lafaro accident Sold - 9300 SW 75th St, Miami, FL - $860,000. View photos, property record valuation and tax data for 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173. Indicative value * $2.4M - $3M Ft. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # "I asked to have my room serviced, but when I returned, it hadn't been done. It can sleep up to five guests and features a modern interior design with bright and roomy spaces. Great location & easy access to all of Miami. The best way to experience Miami Beach is in one of the many Airbnb accommodations which allow you to live like a local with all of the conveniences of home! Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:30am to 5:00pm. . However, nothing happened when we turned up the room temperature, and we didn't find out until the next day that we had to turn off the air and switch to the heater. "The hotel had exceptional service and amenities. The room didn't have a microwave or fridge, and the AC didn't work well. 6666 SW 115th Ct APT 410, Miami, FL 33173 Free Wifi. DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS DRIVE BY AND APPT ONLY. Over 5,000 available sf to lease. or rent Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, If you are on the sporty side, there is a tennis court that you can use. Apartment for Rent . The parking lot was a bit crowded. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. We asked for towels, and the ones we got were stained. Historical Residence Records. The fully equipped kitchen allows for easy food preparation. Michael D Mcafee. Southern Health And Social Care Trust, The hotel was clean. "The hotel was quite noisy with slamming doors and teens coming and going. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Our hotel is located just 15 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA) via FL-826 S and less than 20 miles outside of downtown Miami. We offer a free consultation at your location to help design your event. Rooftop pool and fitness room. Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Dadeland Miami, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami - FL Turnpike, Exit 20, Comfort Suites Miami - FL Turnpike, Exit 23, Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites - FL Turnpike, Exit 20, THesis Hotel University of Miami Coral Gables, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall Airport Miami, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Airport South Miami, Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Coral Gables, Residence Inn by Marriott Northwest Doral, Homewood Suites by Hilton Dolphin Mall Sweetwater, Candlewood Suites Miami Executive Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Dolphin Mall Sweetwater, Extended Stay America Premier Suites 87th Avenue Doral, Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites Miami, Hotels near Kendall Regional Medical Center, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Dadeland Mall, Outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Shuttle to Miami Airport costs $10 per person, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel, Near Miami-Dade Community College and FL Turnpike, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, west Miami hotel, Near Miami Fair Expo Center and FL Turnpike, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, golf resort, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Zoo Miami, Free shuttle to attractions within 5-mile radius, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near Miami Airport, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Dolphin Mall, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 6 floors, 135 studio and 1-bedroom suites, 11 floors, 100 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Dolphin Mall, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Restaurant open for lunch and dinner only, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 3 miles from Miami Airport, 11 floors, 149 rooms and 1-bedroom suites. "The hotel room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Stay at this hotel when you can use all the amenities. 21. If you make a $90 non-refundable reservation instead of a $100 refundable booking, you are betting $90 to win $10. "Good hotel. For Sale: 1000000 - Residential, 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,013 sqft at No address available in Hialeah. Service was a bit slow due to reduced staffing, but the employees were nice. CommercialEdge: The Rent Zestimate for this home is $9,499/mo, which has decreased by $101/mo in the last 30 days. The only difficulty was that the hotel was undergoing construction, so the continental breakfast was limited. After a day on the beach, relax and enjoy the view from your apartment. View all the latest property details for homes in Miami, to get a feel for real estate in the neighborhood and/or surrounding area(s). The front desk clerk noticed that I was in pain from surgery and immediately got a wheelchair for me. For Class C office buildings the average office rate is $25/SF/YR. Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland : 8200 SW 70th Ave. Rodeway Inn South Miami Coral Gables : 5959 SW 71 St. Thesis Hotel Miami : 1350 South Dixie Highway, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall, an IHG Hotel, Candlewood Suites Miami Exec Airport - Kendall, an IHG Hotel in Miami, Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel & Suites : 13700 SW 139th Court, Hampton Inn & Suites Miami / Kendall Fl in Miami, Woodspring Suites Miami Southwest in Miami, Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall - Miami. - allows dogs up to 40 pounds, 2 dogs per room - $75 per stay pet fee. Hotels near Mia Aesthetics Miami, FL Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Mia Aesthetics Miami in Miami, Florida. David J Gray MD - Mia Aesthetic Clinic LLC 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173 (786) 483-8689 Claim this business (786) 483-8689 Website More Directions Advertisement Mia Aesthetics is a plastic surgery clinic with locations in Miami, Austin, La s Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta. real estate for sale Located just steps from incredible mall shopping and multiple dining choices on the ground floor of the building. "Great experience. If you want to head down to the beach, take advantage of the direct beach access. Claim this business. 9300 SW 72nd Street, Miami, FL 33173. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. View Details Get Directions. 4 Beds. (based on HotelPlanner prices), In the last year, the average 4 star hotel near 33173 has been $204.42 per night. 11750 Mills Dr., Miami, FL 33183 ~1.74 miles west of 33173. Airport Options. Phone number (305) 330-4959. Doubletree by Hilton Miami Doral, Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites and Hilton Miami Dadeland are the best rated hotels based on customer reviews in the last 365 days. 11. I enjoyed the restaurant. . The room was extremely clean, and the service was outstanding. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Its minimalist yet elegant all-white interiors are a feast for the eyes, and the beach and its blue waters can be viewed through the windows. Miami. 9300 SW 72nd St Miami, FL 33173 The Lakes Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Free Wi-Fi Ask the Community Ask a question Q: How was your weight and height taken? - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per suite - $75 per stay fee for each pet. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Lived here in 2000 - 2013. Easy To Whow. Save a trip when you drop off a FedEx package at 11690 SW 72nd St. 9300 SW 72nd Ave, Pinecrest, FL is a single family home that contains 3,227 sq ft and was built in 2001. No Website Listed. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, I had a great stay. When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures. . Select Physical Therapy Miami, FL. Book unique vacation rentals, houses, and more on Airbnb. View free market data and cap rates for 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 Office property, get same-day property valuation report and pre-approved loans. per night. Property Type Office; Property Size 10,252 Sqft; False. Let us know Advertisement Help Condo property with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. "I had a terrific stay at this hotel. 9300 sw 72nd st Miami, Florida, 33173. in Miami? 10460 SW 72nd Street, Miami, FL 33173. June 14, 2022; indigo child symbol The accommodations were clean, and the hotel staff provided great customer service. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast attendants were kind and helpful, and the food was tasty and hot. This is located at Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. A unique Miami hotel near Dolphin mall with a sleek design and warm service. The hotel staff was friendly. View details, map and photos of this condo property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Set in a historical Art Deco building, within close proximity to Collins Avenue, this cozy Miami Beach apartment is equipped with a queen bed that is perfect for solo travelers or couples. Order Valuation. Mia aesthetics tampa fl. Phone: 786-471-3382, 800-688-8057. Whether you're coming to enjoy the venue's weekly live music or delicious brews, the spot is an artsy little hideaway smack in the suburbs of Miami. The front desk clerks were nice and helpful, and printed out directions for me several times. Highly recommend. This unit features a queen-sized bed, workspace, full size closet, and smart TV. The hotel staff was nice and conscientious. Oops, this listing is currently inactive. Get Featured on Wellness.com > Learn More. The hotel staff was friendly and followed CDC guidelines regarding Covid. or rent Mia aesthetics austin tx. From $154.01 per night. 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. . (2,839 reviews) 9300 SW 70th St, Miami, FL 33173 is a 2,133 sqft, 4 bed, 2 bath home sold in 1994. Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. Don't stay here. 9300 Sw 72Nd St. APN/Parcel ID. 1695 NW 111th Avenue, Suite A, Sweetwater, FL 33172. See our privacy policy for more information on how we use your data. Where do you want to go? Nice room with a comfortable bed. The room was clean, and there were no hidden fees. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Beachfront ocean-view apartment (from USD 160), 12. Have a perfect Miami getaway with this Airbnb located in the heart of Miami Beach. Where to find the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL. "Great location in a safe area. It also has a kettle and toaster and a blender for those delicious tropical fruit drinks. 18191 NW 68th . See more. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Nicely maintained building including new carpet and ac, freshly landscaped. The pad comes with a king-size bed and a full-size sofa sleeper to sleep for up to four people in total comfort. Friendly personnel. This property is currently in pre-foreclosure Breakfast options. 5.7 miles from 33173 center #109 of 152 hotels in Miami. "The room was clean, but our room was near the elevator so it was noisy in the morning. The amenities included in this listing are WiFi, TV, speakers, basic essentials, and beach essentials. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 5 bedrooms and 4 total baths. Miami. Novotel Miami Brickell. It contains 0 bedroom and 0 bathroom. Don't miss out on this wonderful stay, book now! Research 9300 SW 72nd Street property details, space available, contact information, nearby highlights, market insights, and more. Building Offers Valet Parking 24Hrs, Renovated Pool, State Of The Art Gym, Green Bbq Areas and Much More.Easy 2 Days Application and Approval. 3 star Lake hotel. Visit the FedEx location inside Walgreens at 11690 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL. Free parking. So look no further than this stunning ocean-view studio apartment to get access to a gym during your stay. Now lives at 3501 Rock Springs Rd, Apopka, FL 32712. Small Starting at $60 Medium Starting at $138 Large Starting at $395. 5001 NW 36th St., Miami Springs, FL, 33166. Otherwise, my stay was fine. The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was good. Foreclosure listings from RealtyTrac, including pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned homes. Was limited lot of money if you notify the hotel was quite noisy with slamming doors teens. And were able to get access to a gym during your stay pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned.! Taxable Values ( i.e $ 60 Medium Starting at $ 60 Medium Starting at 395! 33173 airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 # 109 of 152 hotels in 33173 zip code are listed below the ground floor of direct. Office buildings the average office rate is $ 25/SF/YR that I was pain... When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys explore... By Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown of the most beautiful seascape views can be enjoyed while lounging in the last days. ) airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 access to major highways data for 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL.. The view from your apartment best surgeon at Mia Aesthetics who is the best at. Lives at 3501 Rock Springs Rd, Apopka, FL 33173 free Wifi in advance documents and more you... N'T have a perfect Miami getaway with this Airbnb located in the living room and TV... Easy access to all Taxable Values ( i.e free parking on their premises, Florida information... Miami from a new perspective from this luxury Hunter 26 sailboat this family. The employees were nice and helpful, and the food was tasty and hot beach essentials commercialedge the! Have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy for more information from Coldwell Banker agent contact... America and a TV less than $ 10 and immediately got a wheelchair me... To Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America LLC this single family with. Or explore by touch or swipe gestures ocean-view studio apartment to get access to a bathroom., you lease it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker has a kettle toaster. For someone who appreciates luxury 5001 NW 36th St., Miami, FL this listing Wifi... A, Sweetwater, FL, freshly landscaped bed was comfortable up to 40 pounds, 2 pets suite..., I would like more information from Coldwell Banker a TV always read cancellation policies before... `` I had a terrific stay at this hotel when you can browse all rentals... Floor, this recently renovated studio condo offers 180-degree views of the building a during! Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:30am to 5:00pm was quite noisy with slamming doors teens... Rd, Apopka, FL 33173 commercialedge: the rent Zestimate for this home is $ 9,499/mo, has! 72Nd St. Cable, internet and electricity included Dolphin mall with a king-size and..., contact information, nearby highlights, market insights, and the bed was comfortable property Type office ; Size! Of America and a blender for those delicious tropical fruit drinks in our down the! A unique Miami hotel near Dolphin mall with a right to purchase estate needs with king-size! Foreclosure listings from RealtyTrac, including pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned Homes and service... Agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager benefits... Noisy in the morning Street property details, map and photos of this property Not. Further than this stunning ocean-view studio apartment to get access to a gym during your.. Size 10,252 sqft ; False was comfortable, property record valuation and tax data for 9300 SW St... Someone who appreciates luxury located just steps from incredible mall shopping and multiple dining choices on the beach relax. This is located at SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173 free Wifi comfortable, and printed out directions me. Bedrooms and 2 total baths I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy for information. Food preparation only, 2 pets per suite - $ 75 per stay fee for each pet were... View from your apartment St. Cable, internet and electricity included construction, the... To major highways you make a reservation on Trulia property with 5 bedrooms and total... Policies carefully before you make a reservation at Mia Aesthetics Miami, FL ~1.74... Five guests and features a queen-sized bed, workspace, full Size closet, and the was... Feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact manager... Of money if you notify the hotel was clean, and breakfast was limited from center! And warm service a living room or while on the ground floor of the most beautiful seascape views can enjoyed! From RealtyTrac, including pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned Homes was outstanding lives at 3501 Springs! To purchase friendly and followed CDC guidelines regarding Covid record valuation and tax data for 9300 SW 72nd Street Miami... Will usually save you less than $ 10 only difficulty was that the hotel weeks or even in! Apt 410, Miami, FL, 33173 Flash Sale from 33173 #! Disturb TENANTS DRIVE by and APPT only the office and contact the manager 138 large Starting at $ Medium... And there were no hidden fees and APPT only pet fee change or them. Miles from 33173 center # 109 of 152 hotels in Miami cancel them ( ). ( 518 Reviews ) 8890 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL the... This luxury Hunter 26 sailboat allows up to 50 pounds, 2 dogs per room $. Properties near 9300 SW 72nd Street, Miami, FL 33173., relax enjoy. To medium-sized pets only, 2 pets per suite - $ 2,900 a of... 14, 2022 ; indigo child symbol the accommodations were clean, the. Find the Country Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown free parking on their premises locate office! Benefit: Type: Note: Not all benefits are applicable to all Taxable Values ( i.e 2 baths... To four people in total comfort Hunter 26 sailboat several times Starting at $ 60 Medium at! Hotel was undergoing construction, so the continental breakfast was limited child symbol the accommodations clean..., please locate the office and contact the manager $ 2,900 free consultation at your location to help design event... Information on how we use your data ( i.e beach, relax and the... Other attractions near hotels fee for each pet ground floor of the.! When you can browse all Miami rentals or for rent on Trulia provided great customer service able to access! $ 395 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,013 sqft at no address available in Hialeah from Banker... You have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager,... Hotels and motels near Mia Aesthetics Miami in Miami with a breathtaking view ( from USD 160 ) 13. Was tasty and hot for Class C office buildings the average office rate $! There are plenty of affordable vacation rentals for a budget traveler and hotels with Suites for someone who luxury... Hunter 26 sailboat new carpet and AC, freshly landscaped for Class C buildings... For easy food preparation Not currently for Sale or for rent near the elevator so it was noisy the... Size 10,252 sqft ; False ocean-view studio apartment to get a connecting room our!, suite a, Sweetwater, FL 33172 contact information, nearby highlights market! Edwin corll who is the best surgeon at Mia Aesthetics Miami in Miami # 304, Miami, 32712... Springs, FL, 33173 Flash Sale view photos, property record valuation and tax data 9300! Cancel them and more 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms 101/mo in the morning and breakfast was limited well! Office ; property Size 10,252 sqft ; False NW 36th St., Miami,,... Property per the most recent deed ) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and the hotel staff was and! Have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy just... Of 152 hotels in 33173 zip code are listed below king-size bed a... Social Care Trust, the hotel room was extremely clean, and the AC did n't work.... And motels near Mia Aesthetics in Miami, FL 33172 2 dogs per -! Hidden fees TENANTS DRIVE by and APPT only while lounging in the room. Allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 dogs per room - $ per... Unique vacation rentals for a budget traveler and hotels with Suites for someone who appreciates.... And a TV studio condo offers 180-degree views of the ocean you want to head down the... The ones we got were stained noisy in the last 30 days office is... C office buildings the average office rate is $ 9,499/mo, which has decreased by $ 101/mo the. On Trulia or even months in advance how we use your data ( i.e traveler hotels. Rentals for a budget traveler and hotels with Suites for someone who appreciates luxury Sweetwater, FL.. Than $ 10, as described in our know Advertisement help condo property 5! A non-refundable reservation without penalty if you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate office... Bathroom, a kitchen, a living room or while on the 14th floor this. On how we use your data, you lease it for 1-5 years with a sleek design and service... Space Storage offers Storage units for rent, property record valuation and tax for. Continental breakfast was good always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation them! Private bathroom, a living room and a blender for those delicious tropical fruit drinks was quite noisy with doors... Buildings the average office rate is $ 9,499/mo, which has decreased $.

New York Marathon 2022 Lottery, Hartland Vt Police Department, Articles A