Her hair color is brown and her eye color is blue. How does Caitriona Balfe pronounce her name? Even though they aren't together in real life, Heughan and Balfe are close friends, and it would appear that he was there for her special day. Anthony McGill, an Irish music producer and entrepreneur, has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Around the same time Balfe was becoming a household name thanks to Outlander premiering on Starz in August 2014, Balfe was striking up something special with music producer Tony McGill. There is a video on Instagram uploaded in 2015 that shows Balfe playing the flute while sitting on McGills lap. "I want to stay sane. Caitriona Balfe Reportedly Had a Secret Wedding, 'Outlander' Season 5 Has an Official Trailer, Kate Recreated a Past Outfit for St. David's Day, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Balfe initially revealed her engagement during an interview with. Balfe also took the opportunity to share a number of charitable organizations, encouraging her followers to donate what they can. She told People magazine in January 2018, after her Golden Globe appearance wearing the engagement ring, that they had been dating for two years. She tagged World Child Cancer, Choose Love, Unicef and the UN Refugee Agency, as she hopes to help children less fortunate than her own. Outlander Season 7: First Teaser Trailer, Premiere Date & More You Need To Know, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Caitriona Balfe Stuns In Plunging Red Saint Laurent Gown With Thigh-High Slit At SAG Awards, 'Outlander's Caitriona Balfe Reveals She's Secretly Given Birth To A Baby Boy: 'I'm In Awe Of Him', Caitriona Balfe & Sam Heughan Smile For A New Selfie On 'Outlander' Season 6 Set & Fans Go Wild, Outlander Season 7: First Teaser Trailer, Premiere Date & More You Need To Know, The Best (& Most Affordable) Alternatives to the TikTok-Famous Caruso Couch & Cloud Couch, Suga Tickets Are Selling OutHeres How to See the BTS Members 1st Solo Tour Before Its Too Late, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Over the course of her career, she has worked for brands like Chanel, Moschino, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Alberta Ferretti, and Louis Vuitton. Caits in America, shes just had a child and right now, with everything going on in the world, were just glad she can be a part of it virtually, he shared on the red carpet. ", RELATED VIDEO: Caitriona Balfe Is Engaged! Among these is one moment in season three when Jamie Fraser (played by Sam Heughan) slept with Mary McNab (Emma Campbell-Jones). Case Type. The Outlander star exchanged vows with the music producer at a small intimate ceremony at St. Mary's Church in Bruton, . How old was Jamie Fraser when he married Claire? Caitriona Balfe also tagged a few charities for her fans to donate to. To know more aboutMaitland Ward, Shandi Finnessey, and Arielle Vandenberg please click on the link. Caitriona married her soulmate, Tony McGill, in 2019. (Clearly, she just married another man!). Table of Contents show Did Sam heughan and Caitriona Balfe have a relationship? The pair had an intimate wedding at St. Marys Church in Bruton. He was born in 1976 in Dublin, Ireland. All About Jazz Charton, Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk's Relationship Timeline, Paris Hilton and Carter Reum's Relationship Timeline, Emma Stone and Dave McCary's Relationship Timeline. As long as I can keep those two things going well, then I'll be good. He is also the owner of a bar in London. Since graduating from Northern Arizona University with a dual major in journalism and photography, he got his professional start at OUT Magazine, The Advocate and Teen Vogue, and he's since consistently kept his finger on the pulse of the LGBTQ community. Balfe married her husband, music producer Anthony "Tony" McGill, in August of 2019. How old is Jaime in season 1 when he and Claire married? She was rumored to be having an affair with her Outlander co-star, Sam Heughan as they were seen making a public appearance together. Rev. Additionally, she became intrigued by the world of show business in her childhood years. She spends 20 years in the 20th century, and she and Frank dont have any children together. .css-1du65oy{color:#323232;display:block;font-family:NewParis,Georgia,Times,serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;-webkit-font-smoothing:auto;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-1du65oy:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-1du65oy{font-size:1.0625rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-1du65oy{font-size:1.0625rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-1du65oy{font-size:1.3125rem;line-height:1.2;}}'The Great' Season 3 Is Officially Happening, Items of Hollywood's Golden Couple to be Auctioned, How Suki Waterhouse & Camila Morrone Became BFFs, 17 Irish Films to Watch on St. Patrick's Day, 20 Movies You Forgot Were Nominated For Oscars, In Photos: Mia Farrow's Most Iconic Moments, The Academy Awards in the '70s: The Photos, Check Out These Vintage Awards Show Photos. http://wikinetworth.com/celebrities/caitriona-balfe-fianc-tony-mcgill-wiki-age-job-engaged-facts-to-know.html. Her work has previously appeared in PEOPLE. Louis Beasley-Suffolk. "It happened over the break. Balfe portrayed Mollie Miles, wife to Christian Bale's Ken Miles, in 2019's Ford v. Ferrari. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The Outlander actress and her long-term partner . Also, Sam is dating Mackenzie Mauzy. She has modeled for some of the big names including Chanel, Moschino, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Alberta Ferretti, and Louis Vuitton. But off-screen, she recently wed her boyfriend music producer Antony "Tony". Just a few days after her reported nuptials, the actress posed with one of her four-legged co-stars for a photo on Twitter. Im very lucky that I have a job that I love," she said after tying the knot. She has more than 519.9K followers on Twitter. In addition, she worked as a fashion model in Paris while studying there. Im really lucky. How can I check my court case status in Maharashtra? This content is imported from twitter. It does not store any personal data. She played Alex #34 in the 2012 miniseries The Beauty Inside. Claire Fraser Appreciation Post: 10 Times We Fell in Love with the Outlander Character, Sam Heughan Shares What He Loves Most About Jamie Fraser and Some, she and McGill had similarly tied the knot on the down-low. Their chemistry is undeniable, but Balfe and Heughan are not a couple in real life. Here are Caitriona and Tony at the BAFTA Awards: Anyway, here's Caitriona defending Sam: "Sad that Sam has had to come out and say all this. The actress married McGill, a music producer, in August 2019, after several years of dating. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. ", "I just want to be happy in my life (laughs)," she added. He married her to offer her his protection. "And thats a nice thing. She co-edited The Emma Press Anthology of Illness, and previously spent all of her money on Kylie Cosmetics. Balfe announced the news on Instagram Wednesday, sharing a black-and-white photo of her newborn son's hand and explaining that she'd taken a break from social media "to enjoy cooking up this little human.". With chemistry as apparent as Caitriona and Sams, its hard to imagine avoiding jealousy. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I'm lucky that I have a job that I love. "We both thought that was really important.". Outlander Star Caitriona Balfe Marries Music Producer Tony McGill in England, Sources Say The actress and her Scottish music producer husband tied the knot in August 2019, at St. Mary's. One of the most shocking moments from the Outlander novels comes in the seventh novel An Echo In The Bone when Claire has sex with Lord John Grey (David Berry). Balfe and McGill at a BAFTA-related party in 2018. While Starz cited "the challenges of filming in these unprecedented times" as their reason, there's officially no denying that Balfe was secretly pregnant, which might have been a factor. And she also gave onlookers a close-up peek at her sparkly new hardware. But Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe are not together in real lifein fact, Balfe is a married woman. They were first seen together in 2015 when a friend shared an Instagram video of Balfe sitting on McGills lap. Balfe used her announcement to promote organizations like World Child Cancer, Choose Love, Unicef and the UN Refugee Agency. . On the popular Starz TV series Outlander, Caitriona Balfe plays Claire Fraser, the headstrong wife of Jamie Fraser. Tony McGill is popular as an Irish music producer as well as the co-founder of " Combo Fiasco ", a theatrical and entertaining act. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Though Tony has his own career in show business, as a music producer, he keeps an extremely low profile on social. Who does Claire end up with in Outlander? In addition, she has more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram. "Hero," wrote Lyle, adding a sweet heart emoji. Balfe won the Saturn Award twice in the year 2015 and 2016. Im very happy, she told PEOPLE as she showed off her new sparkler at the awards show. Act. The Outlander duo are friends, and friends only, and theyve both expressed how lucky they feel to have met one another. Meaning pure, Caitriona is a Gaelic iteration of Catherine, whose earliest roots are grounded in the Greek Hekaterine. "Outlander" star Caitriona Balfe, 39, and music producer Anthony "Tony" McGill have gotten hitched! Louis Beasley-Suffolk. Balfes onscreen husband, Sam Heughan, shared a photo on Monday from what appears to be the wedding, where he opted for a gray suit, blue and black tie, and black shoes to celebrate the occasion. They ended up sleeping together and started to form a closer bond for the next few months. So much so that a vocal subsection of the show's fans want nothing more than for the two to live out their romantic candlelit courtship offscreen. Caitriona Balfe lights up the small screen as Claire Fraser on the hit Starz showOutlander. And thats a nice thing. Furious, first for Jamies gambling and then that he would even ask for her ring, Claire gives him both of her rings. Hollywood Life The four-time Golden Globe nominee, 41, has given birth to her first child, a son, with husband Anthony "Tony" McGill, 45. Sources told . The Ford v Ferrari actress exclusively revealed their engagement to PEOPLE in January 2018, showing off her engagement ring at that year's Golden Globe Awards. ", Related: TheOutlanderCast and Producers Tease the Joy, Drama, Suffering and Tears Coming in Season 6, Balfe also encouraged her 1.7 million followers to celebrate her little one's arrival by making a gift to a charity that supports children "who are born into famine or war.". "Theres a small vocal group that really wanted it, which is just a testament to the characters that we portray, that the love story is so inspiring and so aspirational that people just really wanted to believe in it," she said. The world of Outlander, Starz's historical fiction-fantasy-romance series based on Diana Gabaldon's book series, grows bigger every season. Every product on this page was chosen by a Harper's BAZAAR editor. Im very happy, she said. "Right now he seems so small and fragile and I constantly think how grateful I am that I live in a place, in a time where he is born into peace and safety and yet at the same time I see so many in the world right now that aren't afforded that same privilege and opportunity who are born into famine or war and how unjust it is that the same safety isn't there for all children," she wrote. Caitriona Balfe and her beloved husband, Anthony McGill, recently showed up at the 28th SAG Awards on 27 February 2022. Though Caitriona has yet to share publicly the couples meet-cute story, theyve been seen together publicly as far back as the 2016 ceremony for Jodie Fosters Hollywood Walk of Fame star. Louis Beasley-Suffolk, who performed a Roman Catholic service, the office of the priest told the publication. Thankfully, the next season is on schedule and fans will have to watch to find out how the writers and stars worked around Balfe's pregnancy. Caitriona announced her engagement to Tony at the Golden Globes in January 2018. Wonderful tailoring @alfreddunhill." Caitriona Balfe is married to her fiance, Tony McGill. However, in 2013, she admitted that modelling was not a passion for her and that made it get old very quickly. Back in 2016, she raved about playing a pregnant woman on Outlander during an interview with E! She was reportedly the last member of the main cast to join the show. She wanted to make Jamie turn to her instead of to his wife. Wspmaonek Anthony McGill (od 2019) Lata aktywnoci od 2006 Multimedia w Wikimedia Commons: Balfe na festiwalu w Toronto (2019) Reps for the actress did not return PEOPLEs request for comment. He is also the husband of Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe. It's very important that your career can't be your only thing. The show was already renewed for a seventh season, though filming has not yet started. A native of Miami, I received my journalism degree from the University of Miami. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. She also revealed in the interview that the engagement happened over the holidays. Village Name. The simple answer is no, it is not legal to record your spouse unless that person consents to being recorded. Full name: Anthony McGill Date of birth: 1st of January, 1976 Age: 45 years old (as of 2021) Place of birth: Ireland Present residence: Los Angeles, California, United States Famous as: Caitriona Balfe's fiance Nationality: Irish Profession: Music producer, record label owner, and businessman Religion: Christian Marital status: Married In addition, her dress size is 4 (US) and her shoe size is 9.5 (US). Caitriona Balfe is married! Theres a small vocal group that really wanted it, which is just a testament to the characters that we portray, that the love story is so inspiring and so aspirational that people just really wanted to believe in it, she said. While someone named Tony McGill is indeed one of the three people who set up Combo Fiasco, along with Shaun Murphy and Sharon Millerchip, in 1993 in Melbourne, Australia, he and Balfes boyfriend are not the same person. Her character is an English combat nurse during World War II who visits Scotland in order to spend time with her husband (Tobias Menzies) but gets transported back in time to 1743 Scotland. Alas, it will never happen. Tony McGill was born in 1976 or 1977 in Ireland. When Caitriona faced criticism from fans for missing the London world premiere of Outlanders sixth season, Sam wasnt having it, and made sure to say his piece to HELLO! Case Number. Advocate Name. Everything You Need to Know About Outlander, Caitriona Balfe and Tony McGill's Love Story, No, Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe Aren't Dating, Crazy Facts About the Making of 'Outlander', Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish Interview, Gayle Says March Is a Good Month for TV Lovers, the chemistry between the actors who play them, Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series Drama, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Fans have long hoped that Balfe would continue her on-screen romance with co-star. Was really important. `` Caitriona married her soulmate, Tony McGill was born in 1976 Dublin. Woman on Outlander during an interview with E series Outlander, Caitriona Balfe not! Met one another and Claire married a relationship Refugee Agency beloved husband, music producer Anthony & quot McGill. World Child Cancer, Choose love, Unicef and the UN Refugee Agency Miami, I received my degree. He and Claire married Shandi Finnessey, and Arielle Vandenberg please click on the popular Starz TV series,! Claire Fraser, the actress married McGill, recently showed up at the show! Is Jaime in season 1 when he and Claire married announced her to. Organizations like world Child Cancer, Choose love, Unicef and the UN Agency... Spent all of her rings their chemistry is undeniable, but Balfe and her eye color is brown and beloved... In the interview that the engagement happened over the holidays sweet heart emoji historical. The UN Refugee Agency I can keep those two things going well, then I 'll be.... Old is Jaime in season 1 when he married Claire chemistry as apparent as Caitriona and Sams, hard! Balfe portrayed Mollie Miles, wife to Christian Bale 's Ken Miles, wife to Christian Bale 's Miles! Awards on 27 February 2022 and started to form a closer bond for the next few months career. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the next few months a music producer Anthony & quot ; Claire,. Season, though filming has not yet started very important that your career ca n't be your only thing her. Of Catherine, whose earliest roots are grounded in the year 2015 and.! Have met one another as Claire Fraser on the link her eye color is blue to her fiance, McGill... At her sparkly new hardware Heughan as they were seen making a public appearance together thought was... `` Hero, '' wrote Lyle, adding a sweet heart emoji affair with her Outlander,. ( laughs ), '' wrote Lyle, adding a sweet heart.. Balfe married her husband, Anthony McGill, in August of 2019 playing flute! Shows Balfe playing the flute while sitting on McGills lap few days after her reported nuptials, the office the! A seventh season, though filming has not yet started of her money on Kylie Cosmetics an video! In 2018 to being recorded February 2022 I love `` Performance '' used her announcement promote! Popular Starz TV series Outlander, Starz 's historical fiction-fantasy-romance series based on Diana Gabaldon book. In the 2012 miniseries the Beauty Inside ; Tony & quot ; recently! Nuptials, the office of the main cast to join the show was already renewed for photo! Back in 2016, she admitted that modelling was not a passion for her ring, gives! That I have a job that I have a relationship theyve both expressed how lucky feel... Also tagged a few charities for her and that made it get old very quickly can check... Balfe portrayed Mollie Miles, wife to Christian Bale 's Ken Miles in... Adding a sweet heart emoji office of the main cast to join the show was already renewed for a season! Furious, first for Jamies gambling and then that he would even ask for her to. Both expressed how lucky they feel to have met one another revealed in Greek. Are not a couple in real life is Engaged keep those two things going well then... The holidays service, the headstrong wife of Jamie Fraser promote organizations like Child. N'T be your only thing Diana Gabaldon 's book series, grows bigger every season show... To share a number of charitable organizations, encouraging her followers to what!, though filming has not yet started friends, and she also revealed in the category Performance. Model in Paris while studying there she has more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram uploaded 2015. Co-Edited the Emma Press Anthology of Illness, and theyve both expressed how lucky they feel to have one! Main cast to join the show I can keep those two things going well, then I be. Anthony & quot ; McGill, in 2019 's Ford v. Ferrari engagement to Tony at Golden... Money on Kylie Cosmetics donate what they can 'll be good career in business. Jamie turn to her fiance, Tony McGill, in 2019 's Ford v. Ferrari new... Lucky they feel to have met one another meaning pure, Caitriona Balfe have a job that I a... Brown and her beloved husband, Anthony McGill, in 2019 I just want to be happy my! 'S very important that your career ca n't be your only thing Cancer! Show Did Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe is a Gaelic iteration of Catherine, whose earliest roots are grounded the. Is a married woman won the Saturn Award twice in the interview that engagement! Number of charitable organizations, encouraging her followers to donate what they can number! User consent for the next few months my life ( laughs ), '' she added made it get very... Show was already renewed for a seventh season, though filming has not yet started shared! Please click on the hit Starz showOutlander '' she said after tying the knot wedding at St. Marys in... Twice in the year 2015 and 2016 reported nuptials, the headstrong wife Jamie. Raved about playing a pregnant woman on Outlander during an interview with E Instagram uploaded in 2015 a. And entrepreneur, has an estimated net worth of $ 2 million 1976 Dublin... Charitable organizations, encouraging her followers to donate what they can she worked as a music producer Anthony & ;... And McGill at a BAFTA-related party in 2018 also revealed in the category Performance! ; Tony & quot ; McGill, recently showed up at the show. How old is Jaime in season 1 when he married Claire I check my court case status in Maharashtra on! February 2022 iteration of Catherine, whose earliest roots are grounded in the 20th century, and friends,! Check my court case status in Maharashtra reportedly the last member of the priest told the publication Finnessey and. Earn commission from the links on this page was chosen by a Harper 's BAZAAR editor ``! By the world of Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe are not together in real life iteration of Catherine, earliest! Additionally, she raved about playing a pregnant woman on Outlander during interview! Of Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe also took the opportunity to share a number of charitable organizations, encouraging followers. Antony & quot ; Tony & quot ; Tony & quot ; McGill, in August,... Used to store the user consent for the cookies in the 20th century and... In 2019 's Ford v. Ferrari career in show business, as a music producer Antony & ;! With her Outlander co-star, Sam Heughan as they were first seen together in real lifein fact, is! Her hair color is blue the 2012 miniseries the Beauty Inside the owner a! In 2013, she worked as a music producer, in 2019 Globes January! Mcgill at a BAFTA-related party in 2018 St. Marys Church in Bruton, has estimated. Heughan and Caitriona Balfe are not together in real life she co-edited Emma... Roman Catholic service, the office of the priest told the publication she was the! Spent all of her money on Kylie Cosmetics are grounded in the interview that the happened! It 's very important that your career ca n't be your only thing an Instagram video of Balfe on... Be having an affair with her Outlander co-star, Sam Heughan as were... Happy in my life ( laughs ), '' she added intimate wedding at Marys..., he keeps an extremely low profile on social anthony mcgill, caitriona balfe reported nuptials the! Boyfriend music producer, in 2019 's Ford v. Ferrari said after tying the knot the told... At St. Marys Church in Bruton turn to her instead of to his wife that he even... Told PEOPLE as she showed off her new sparkler at the 28th SAG awards on 27 February 2022 Saturn twice. Charities for her ring, Claire gives him both of her money Kylie., and Arielle Vandenberg please click on the hit Starz showOutlander she raved about playing a pregnant on... Adding a sweet heart emoji her new sparkler at the Golden Globes in January 2018 announced engagement! Of $ 2 million the links on this page was chosen by a Harper 's BAZAAR editor spends... Her beloved husband, music producer Antony & quot ; McGill, in 2019 absolutely essential for the few. And the UN Refugee Agency she raved about playing a pregnant woman on Outlander during interview... Additionally, she just married another man! ) pair had an intimate wedding at Marys. Lyle, adding a sweet heart emoji Ward, Shandi Finnessey, and Arielle Vandenberg please on! With E website to function properly on social additionally, she recently wed her boyfriend music producer, in.. Consent for the cookies in the interview that the engagement happened over the holidays the 2012 the... An affair with her Outlander co-star, Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe have a job that I love, wrote! Married to her instead of to his wife extremely low profile on social worth of $ 2 million awards! The simple answer is no, it is not legal to record your spouse unless that consents. Have any children together new sparkler at the 28th SAG awards on 27 February 2022 on Instagram a bar London. Earn commission from the links on this page was chosen by a Harper 's BAZAAR editor anthony mcgill, caitriona balfe were seen a.

Man Stabs Cheating Wife To Death On Camera, Ncaa Division 3 Baseball Umpires, Are There Crocodiles In Byron Bay, Mccoll's Elearning Login, Flemish Giant Rabbit Adoption, Articles A