The Gardens of Villa Serbelloni - Only viewable on a guided tour that leaves the PromoBellagio office in Piazza della Chiesa at 11am and 3:30pm daily except Mondays, Villa Serbelloni has a fascinating history and now belongs to the Rockefeller Foundation, who use it as a creative enclave for artists, writers and scientists who receive free We booked a private one hour tour of Lake Como through Lido de Bellagio. Very tasty beef carpaccio, pasta with truffles, Delicious authentic local food, friendly staff, and excellent, I had the cannelloni and my partner had the king, If youre with family or friends, this is, All of our meals were good, fettuccine with meat, Lunch on the main plaza in Bellagio was, We had octopus to start followed by lamb chops and, We got the cappicola on flat bread, the fettuccine in. Piazza della Chiesa, 14 - 22021 Bellagio (Como) Tel. BELLAGIO E DINTORNI S.A.S. Bellagio Tourism Bellagio Hotels Bellagio Bed and Breakfast Bellagio Vacation Packages Flights to Bellagio Specifically, Hotel Grande Bretagne in Bellagio will undergo a significant refresh, and will be converted into this property. Spend 1 night (1 day) Drive to Alsace Wine Route. The restaurant has been around since 1887, which. Spend 3 nights (2 days) Drive to Lauterbrunnen area. Spend 2 night (2 days) Drive to Milan. I cut a day out of Lucerne/Mt Pilatus so I could have an additional in Chamonix. Trattoria Baita Belvedere hsl(52, 100%, 50%), This is the best guide that I have found about Bellagio. Bellagio is small and compact. Being winter, it was quiet and was interesting watching the locals; very friendly and conversations. Great Deal. Trattoria Baita Belvedere 646 reviews Closed today Italian, International $$ - $$$ Menu Do you think I need to cut one out or rearrange my days to make the trip not too overwhelming? Bstyle Bellagio 339 reviews Closed Now Coffee & Tea, Lombard - Menu "Great atmosphere, wonderful food & wine!" "Fantastic Food - Even better Service" 5. Drink with moderation. Lierna, Viale Benedetto Castelli, 9, High quality italian food and wine. In this guide, learn how to plan a trip around the world. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Bellagio, Hotels near Taste & Travel Italy - FREE TOUR and more, Hotels near Museo degli Strumenti per la Navigazione, Hotels near Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Bellagio, Late Night Mediterranean Restaurants in Bellagio, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellagio, Restaurants near Hotel Belvedere Bellagio, Restaurants near Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, Restaurants near Hotel Metropole Bellagio, Restaurants near I Giardini di Villa Melzi, Restaurants near Parco di Villa Serbelloni, Restaurants near Bellagio Yacht Experience, Restaurants near Taste & Travel Italy - FREE TOUR and more. In Bellagio, restaurants you can visit with your pet include: Travelers' Choice 2020 restaurant Bellagio, Christmas and New Year restaurant Bellagio, Wheelchair Accessible restaurant Bellagio, Good for a business lunch restaurant Bellagio, Hosteria de Mens - Pasta | Burger | Pok. By hydrofoil, it takes just over 45 minutes to travel from Como to Bellagio. Ristorante La Punta: Simply the best - See 1,684 traveller reviews, 690 candid photos, and great deals for Bellagio, Italy, at Tripadvisor. The Best Restaurants in Bellagio. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ristorante Bellagio. Getting Here: From Via Guiseppe Giacomo, head south out of town. Check their website for more infos. I mean walk on passengers? If yes, should we take the north or south tour? From the waterfront, narrow, cobblestoned streets and walking paths lead uphill through town. Mistral. Salita Serbelloni | Best things to do in Bellagio. Website: Get updated hours and pricing here. This town's strategic location at the junction where the lake splits into three branches boasts an unparalleled shoreline along with spectacular views of the Alps. Some of the more popular restaurants in Bellagio according to TheFork users include: Some of the more popular italian restaurants in Bellagio according to TheFork users include, Some of the more popular seafood restaurants in Bellagio according to TheFork users include, Some of the more popular seafood platter restaurants in Bellagio according to TheFork users include, Some of the more popular romantic restaurants in Bellagio according to TheFork users include, Some of the more popular restaurants with terrace in Bellagio include. Other services Required fields are marked *. Bstyle Bellagio 339 reviews Closed Now Coffee & Tea, Lombard - Menu "Great atmosphere, wonderful food & wine!" "Fantastic Food - Even better Service" 5. Reserve: 15/07/2022. Flying PHL > ZRH RT. Cost: 8 Hours: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm March to the beginning of November Website: Get updated hours and pricing here 5. What are the best restaurants in Bellagio that provide takeaway? To get back to Bellagio, you will have to retrace your steps back up this stair climb. 23827, Spaghetti Verrigni with clams and broccoli. A list of Bellagio centre best restaurants. Check out our video about Bellagio which includes 4K drone clips. I would loved to visit all these places mentioned in the comments from travelers around the world. It takes 15 minutes to cruise from Menaggio to Bellagio. Amazing!!! A list of Bellagio centre best restaurants. On this full day trip from Milan, visit both Bellagio and Varenna. Great hotel too! PRO TRAVEL TIP: Salita Serbelloni is essentially one long staircase from the waterfront to its endpoint at Via Guiseppe Garibaldi. 1. PromoBellagio. The restaurant "La Pergola" is in the hamlet of Pescallo, on the Est side lake of Bellagio. If you want this same view, walk up Salita Serbelloni to the very end until you reach Via Guiseppe Garibaldi. View from Punta Sparitvento | Things to do in Bellagio. Why trust us We made a comprehensive list of restaurants in Bellagio by checking Google Maps and other sources so you don't have to! This small town is much quieter than bustling, busy Bellagio and a great place to escape the crowds. Then proceed onto Lugano. Note: This post contains affiliate links. Mid-afternoon, we took the ferry to Varenna, spent several hours in Varenna, and then took the ferry back to Menaggio. Bellagio, Specify a date and enjoy promotions of up to -50% in our best restaurants, .css-m1nlp2{text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;font-weight:300;padding:0.25rem 0.5rem;font-size:0.8125rem;border-radius:0.25rem;color:hsl(218, 9%, 17%);background-color:hsl(52, 100%, 50%);font-weight:400;width:m;height:m;display:inline-block;}YUMS x2 PAY Lombardo, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini 32, Your photos are outstanding along with the level of detail you provide. VENICE: We cover the top experiences in Venice in our Venice Bucket List. Mistral is elegant and sophisticated, serving top quality cuisine and overlooking one of the most, FRESH & ORIGINAL CUISINE All rights reserved. The areas covered by the MICHELIN Guide are increasing regularly so we may have some selection soon. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Your page is very informative. Lake Como is shaped like an inverted letter Y. Tickets for the exclusive Bellagio Fountain Club spectator area for the . Gastronomy and pizzas to take away. ". 22021, Hello Jane. This typical Restaurant, opened in 1928, still. If waiting until 2026 feels too long to enjoy a Ritz-Carlton by the water, visit a Ritz-Carlton on the water by taking a vacation on the Ritz-Carlton yacht. PRO TRAVEL TIP: If you have plans to take a boat tour of Lake Como or visit Menaggio or Varenna by ferry, the visit to Punta Spartivento is skippable, in my opinion. Italian, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ 2.2 mi Varenna "Amazing 3 hour dinner experience" "Delicious food in charming restaurant" 12. Via per Lecco, 33, 22021, Bellagio 8.6 / 10 421 reviews. Any experience going this time of year? Cheers, Julie, What are the best swimming post in Lago di Como. Drinks, good local wine was affordable. Tax free shopping. In this family run restaurant our guests can taste unique, Would you like to have dinner in a modern restaurant withouth renouncing to admire one of the most beautiful the historical center of one the most, After acquiring many competences in this field Aurelio Gandola chose to start a new challenge trying to propose to his clientele a new concept of, Restaurant with typical dishes of the local mountain tradition a few kilometers from the center of Bellagio. Since 2019 is the new in in our top 10. We got the winter book shown to us as well. In Menaggio, we parked at Parcheggio gratuito via IV Novembre 102, a small, free parking lot located just south of the ferry terminal. From here, you can see Menaggio, Varenna, and numerous other towns that line the shore of Lake Como. Bellagio. La Terrazza Lake Como 347 reviews Closed Now Italian, Mediterranean - Menu "Wonderful food and a lovely view" "Beautiful view, even better service and." 2. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Temperatures got up to 94F during the day with a heat index near 100F. My kids enjoyed the VF in Mrren, but thought the Gorner Gorge Adventure was 5 times more fun! We had our best meals on our trip here. We are traveling around for 10.5 days and I wanted to see if I could get your thoughts on my itinerary and if you thought I may be trying to cram in to much or if it sounds feasible since everything is fairly close. A small deli, caf and snack bar A real neighbourhood food shop in the real Bellagio atmosphere. 22017, With favorites like Ristorante Bilacus, Ristorante La Punta, and Trattoria San Giacomo and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Bellagio. Some ferries do not go directly to Bellagio. Would like to go paragliding. Sports Facilities, Information La Pergola. Lago - Bellagio, Casual Elegant Italian cuisine. Thank you from a new fan. Best restaurants Bellagio, Triangolo Lariano - Lonely Planet Discover the best restaurants in Bellagio including Ittiturismo da Abate, Ristorante Silvio, and Terrazza Barchetta. Thank you! One of our favorite experiences was riding the funiculars/cable cars up onto the mountains around Lugano for the views. Map updates are paused. All rights reserved Earth Trekkers. If you have plans to visit Bellagio and have questions, comment below. To view it on your phone or computer, open Google Maps, click the menu button, go to Your Places, click Maps, and you will see this map on your list. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What are the most popular restaurants in Bellagio? Offers on alcoholic beverages are strictly reserved for adults. What are the best restaurants in Bellagio that provide takeout? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rice with sauted lake Como fish fillets "Bellagina style". 22021, The Fountains of Bellagio. Hello, I am traveling from Milan to Lake Como and staying in Bellagio for 4 nights. Each location is about 2 hours driving from the next according to Maps. I guess it comes down todo you want a leisurely experience at Lake Como OR see Lake Como but also maximize your time at Lucerne. Bellagio is located at the top of the triangle of land mass that divides Lake Como into two. Alternatively, you may use, Lunch on the main plaza in Bellagio was, Absolutely delicious- should be rated the, Highly recommended for good food, service, Romantic dinner with a beautiful Lakeview, Good bakery/coffee place to enjoy your, Standout friendly, welcoming service, Nice view of the lake from the terrace, Outside patio eating; pleasant staff and, Great food, outstanding service, priceless, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Bellagio, Hotels near Taste & Travel Italy - FREE TOUR and more, Hotels near Museo degli Strumenti per la Navigazione, Hotels near Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Bellagio, Late Night Mediterranean Restaurants in Bellagio, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellagio, Restaurants near Hotel Belvedere Bellagio, Restaurants near Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, Restaurants near Hotel Metropole Bellagio, Restaurants near I Giardini di Villa Melzi, Restaurants near Parco di Villa Serbelloni, Restaurants near Bellagio Yacht Experience, Restaurants near Taste & Travel Italy - FREE TOUR and more. Their prices started at 200 for a one hour tour of the lake and ended at 1000 for 8 hours on the lake. Florence Restaurant 456 reviews Italian, European $$ - $$$ Menu "Great service, lovely view!" "Very relaxing lunch with great view!" 6. and are wondering what you know of visiting there in early April. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. However that may have been the time of year as nowhere we visited seemed busy and some places were closed for winter. Personally tested and locals approved! Hello Travis. Cheers, Julie, Your email address will not be published. There is a fast boat (recommended) and a slower boat. Limit search to Bellagio. From Milan, it takes one and a half hours to drive to Bellagio. Showing results in neighbouring cities. Cheers, Julie. Attractions We saw people swimming from the small beaches in Varenna. Information Webcams. Bellagio makes a great day trip from Como, Milan, or Lugano. The terrace restaurant (and ground floor bar) have. It takes one hour by bus to travel from Lugano to Menaggio. Beauty and Sports This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ittiturismo Ristorante Mella: La Corte Apartment - See 607 traveller reviews, 487 candid photos, and great deals for Bellagio, Italy, at Tripadvisor. What are the best restaurants in Bellagio for families with children? We will be taking a tour to Villa del Balbianello with Taxiboat Verenna. Press Kit, Services Click the star next to the title of the map to add this map to your Google Maps account. Lunch on the main plaza in Bellagio was, Absolutely delicious- should be rated the, Highly recommended for good food, service, Romantic dinner with a beautiful Lakeview, Good bakery/coffee place to enjoy your, Standout friendly, welcoming service, Nice view of the lake from the terrace, Outside patio eating; pleasant staff and, Great food, outstanding service, priceless, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Bellagio, Late Night Mediterranean Restaurants in Bellagio, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellagio, Restaurants near Hotel Belvedere Bellagio, Restaurants near Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, Restaurants near Hotel Metropole Bellagio, Restaurants near I Giardini di Villa Melzi, Restaurants near Parco di Villa Serbelloni, Restaurants near Bellagio Yacht Experience, Restaurants near Taste & Travel Italy - FREE TOUR and more. We planned to get a rental car and drive everywhere. Arrive Lake Como afternoon. Our post on how to visit Lake Como will answer this question and give you more info to help you plan your trip. That hotel first opened in 1850, making it one of the first hotels in the region. La Pergola. Bellagio, .css-1qf8kli{text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;font-weight:300;padding:0.25rem 0.5rem;font-size:0.8125rem;border-radius:0.25rem;color:hsl(0, 0%, 100%);background-color:hsl(164, 25%, 21%);font-weight:400;width:m;height:m;display:inline-block;}INSIDER Mediterranean, Via Valassina, 31, Strolling the city streets | One of the best things to do in Bellagio. 1. Bellagio, Via IV Novembre, 106, 4/8 4/14. To get here, it is a 5 minute walk from the ferry station. How to Plan the Perfect Day Trip to Lake Como. From Milan, you will travel by coach bus to Como and then cruise to Bellagio and Varenna in a private boat. Alle Darsene di Loppia 987 reviews Closed Now Italian, Seafood $$$$ Menu Covered and heated terrace during winter, open in the summer, La Genzianella is surrounded by the green of Monte San Primo, such an uncontaminated place is only 13 KM far from Bellagio city center. Our favourite ones! Raviolo filled with cottage cheese, spinach and fondant egg yolk, served with Parmesan cream and Summer truffle. Heres one more suggestion. This lake is a slice of Italian paradise, and for many people, a visit to Bellagio is the highlight. Julie Last updated: February 25, 2023 Italy 21 Comments. Dining in Bellagio, Lake Como: See 28,170 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 70 Bellagio restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Sat on a nice terrace, though not one with, its good. Transport Also called the Pearl of Lake Como, Bellagio is the perfect mix of photogenic streets, small shops, wonderful restaurants, and gorgeous views across Lake Como. Either way (keeping your itinerary as is or swapping Lugano for Como) it will be a wonderful 4 days. so this is my question. 21. Family restaurant with homemade italian food, A romantic dinner in Bellagio with great food, Tradition and Innovation in a great scenary. But from what I read while planning our trip, Lugano is a more interesting place to visit (Como sounds more like a hub for those arriving to the lake from other parts of Italybut I could be wrong). 22021, Verona is a beautiful city toadd to your Italy itinerary and we also have a detailed guides on Riva del Garda on Lake Garda on how to day trip to Lake Como and Bellagio. The terrace has a panoramic view of the lake and the kitchen is full of passion that is used in their dishes. Menaggio and Varenna also sit on the shore of Lake Como, not far from Bellagio. Shops Learn where to get the best views of Venice in our article 12 Beautiful Views of Venice. If you stay in Como your travel time to Lucerne will be a lot faster, but then again, youll be spending more time to get to and from Bellagio, Ravenna, etc while touring the lake. Flying in and out of Milan. "The friendly small place with a wonderful and very cozy terrace and kindly ow.". Webcams PAY Seafood. the lake, delicious grilled vegetables and really lovely staff: so lucky to get here before it closes for the winter. There will be a sign to Pescallo on the left hand side of the road. Since the town is so small, you can explore Bellagio in an hour or less. The chocolate cake is a must-try for dessert. Bellagio, Via Paolo Carcano, 12, You can visit Murren and the Jungfrau region year round, but from the little bit that I know, many hiking trails do not open until June, because of snow. But yes, you could visit Varenna the afternoon of day 2 and use day 3 for Lugano. How to Use This Map: Click the icons on the map to get more information about each point of interest. float by, birds take off and land on Lake Como and the. Cozy atmosphere that brings together the, Restaurant with wide selection of pizzas.Kebap speciality. milan to Varenna, short ferry to bellaggio and then take the fast boat from bellaggio to Como. Real lake fish cooked from a real fisher family. I-22016, We also have a detailed 10 day itinerary that includes Lake Como, Milan, Verona, the Dolomites, and Venice. And that terrace, is the best in town! Bellagio, Average price 56.css-1ti9qu5::after{content:'';} .css-1b42fnl{background-image:linear-gradient( "The view from the terrace is nothing short of spectacular.". Cheers, Julie. Is there a way to get from Vareena to Bellagio on Friday night at 10:30 pm we are taking a train from Milan to Vareena Esino. You can either spend all of your time in the Golden Triangle (Bellagio, Varenna and Menaggio) or add on Como. I think you came up with a great itinerary. Would you recommend the 1-hour private tour still, or would this be too similar? Im glad you like our site! View of Bellagio from Melzi Gardens. The best Pizza in town and some aperitivo and snack bars around Bellagio. 22021, In either, Baita Belvedere is a characteristic mountain restaurant with typical and local mountain food in a family atmosphere, with wonderful panoramic view over the, Trattoria San Giacomo is one of the most typical restaurants in Bellagio, here you can find a large choice of local dishes that you can taste at an, Associated Dinner at this restaurant was a very pleasant surprise. All rights reserved. Republishing this article and/or any of its contents (text, photography, etc. What are the best restaurants in Bellagio for cheap eats? Wed also love to get back into the Alps (Murren in July 2015 was awesome!) When you make a purchase using one of these affiliate links, we get paid a small commission at no extra cost to you. It is situated in the Bellagio hotel, and has one of the prime spots looking directly out onto the water. You could look through our Lugano article and see if it looks interesting to you. Bellagio and Varenna were busy but they were not uncomfortably crowded. What are the best restaurants in Bellagio for cheap eats? Our family is thinking of traveling to Germany this spring break to visit our oldest who will be in Freiburg all semester. PISA: Learn how to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa while traveling from Florence to the Cinque Terre. The ferry takes 15 minutes and costs 4.60 per person one way. This club/beach sits right on the waterfront next to the Melzi Gardens. He a lovely host. Silvio in Bellagio - Restaurant Reviews, Menu and Prices | TheFork Bellagio restaurants Silvio - Bellagio Seafood Homemade cuisine Silvio 8.6/10 220 Via Paolo Carcano, 12, 22021 Bellagio See map Average price 45 Find a table Free service Reservation confirmed immediately Date Uh oh, an error occurred Calendar is not loading right now. Discover the best restaurants in Bellagio including Ittiturismo da Abate, Ristorante Silvio, and Terrazza Barchetta. We ended up defaulting to the usual one hour tour since it included the highlights that were on our list. It's a really gorgeous place to eat, and the Italian food (small plates) is rated highly on most review sites. Bstyle Bellagio 339 reviews Closed Now Coffee & Tea, Lombard $$ - $$$ Menu "Great atmosphere, wonderful food & wine!" "Fantastic Food - Even better Service" 2022 5. With an extensive public transportation network of trains, buses, and ferries, its rather easy to travel between these cities. From Varenna, take ferry to Bellagio. Here are the GPS coordinates: 46.014950, 9.237051. Your site has helped me get so many ideas! There is no parking at the ferry terminal. Lake Como, Milan, Verona, the Dolomites, and Venice. From the viewpoint on Via Guiseppe Garibaldi you can look down this wonderful little street and its collection of colorful buildings and shops. Lago - Bellagio is an Italian restaurant in Las Vegas, NV. THE 10 BEST Restaurants with a View in Bellagio - Tripadvisor Europe Italy Lombardy Lake Como Bellagio Bellagio Restaurants Reserve: 24/2/2023 20:00 2 guests Find a restaurant Clear search Bellagio Restaurants with a View View map Sort by: Highest Rating We found great results, but some are outside Bellagio. Are you looking for a place for a fast lunch, a special dinner or an enjoyable evening with friends: discover the numerous gastronomic offers of Bellagio that will ensure you an unforgettable holiday and youll be able to taste delicious dishes based on local fish and specialties. The view out over the fishing boats is also quite nice. more. Love your site and use it all the time. From Menaggio, take the ferry to Bellagio. Alternatively, you may use. Some of the most popular restaurants in Bellagio that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Bellagio include: Some of the best restaurants in Bellagio for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Bellagio for cheap eats include: My eggplant appetizer was just the right size to leave room for the, I had caprese salad with walnuts and my husband had, Excellent winery to make your night a, Great atmosphere, wonderful food & wine!, Fabulous Food and Service, would highly. La Terrazza Lake Como 347 reviews Opens in 6 min Italian, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ Menu "30th Anniversary spent here was AWESOME!" "Delightful and Delicious" 2. Do you suggest a day trip to Lugano or should we just enjoy the 4 days on Lake Como? 22021, If you are traveling on a budget, get our money saving tips for the Cinque Terre. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. hsl(52, 100%, 50%) Bellagio Tourism Bellagio Accommodation Bellagio Bed and Breakfast Bellagio Holiday Rentals Bellagio Holiday Packages Bellagio Flights Ittiturismo Ristorante Mella; Dont miss our article, For more information, read our article about, If you will have plans to visit Lugano, check out our post. Thank you! My question is where in Lake Como do you plan to stay? Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Como is a larger city that sits on the southern end of Lake Como and it is the first city you will get to from Milan. Zoom in to see updated info. Punta Spartivento Located on the northernmost point of Bellagio is Punta Spartivento, a small park with a nice view of Lake Como. If we do Lugano, I can move Varenna to the afternoon of Day 2 and skip Como or maybe do this on Day 3 with Lugano? No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. Some of the most popular restaurants in Bellagio that provide takeaway are: The best restaurants in Bellagio include: Some of the best restaurants in Bellagio for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Bellagio for cheap eats include: My eggplant appetizer was just the right size to leave room for the, I had caprese salad with walnuts and my husband had, Excellent winery to make your night a, Great atmosphere, wonderful food & wine!, Fabulous Food and Service, would highly. We have not been to Switzerland in April (so far, we have only visited during the summer months). It was all over the place! - See 1,626 traveler reviews, 688 candid photos, and great deals for Bellagio, Italy, at Tripadvisor. Copyright 2023 MICHELIN Guide. Suitable for celiacs, Going up to a higher altitude you can reach typical mountain cabins and restaurants such as Rifugio Martina. This walkway is labelled as Salita Cappuccini on Google Maps. . Just a thought. Just worried about weather, hiking conditions and gondolas being open. The Gorner Gorge was on our list but we ran out of time and energy. La Terrazza Lake Como: Best restaurant in Bellagio - See 347 traveler reviews, 283 candid photos, and great deals for Bellagio, Italy, at Tripadvisor. La Fontana Bellagio: Surely the best Ravioli ever! See the instructions above on how to take the ferry from Menaggio to Bellagio. Gelateria del Borgo 538 reviews Dessert, Italian $ "On the Cone" "Very good gelato" 2022 6. Very tasty beef carpaccio, pasta with truffles, Delicious authentic local food, friendly staff, and excellent, I had the cannelloni and my partner had the king, If youre with family or friends, this is, All of our meals were good, fettuccine with meat, Lunch on the main plaza in Bellagio was, We had octopus to start followed by lamb chops and, We got the cappicola on flat bread, the fettuccine in. Prior to arriving to Lake Como, I contacted Barindelli taxi boats for pricing. Another option is to take a kayaking tour. Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. Cheers, Julie. The iconic Fountains of Bellagio will captivate you, especially if it's your first time seeing the show. Cheers, Julie. Real local food and the best view in town! Contact us. Cruising Lake Como from Bellagio was our favorite experience of our day trip to Lake Como. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Guests can, New Italian restaurant serving traditional cuisine. Bellagio is so small that you dont need a car to explore it. Read our Privacy Policy. From Lugano, it was a one hour drive to Menaggio. La Lanterna. The day we did Lucerne, we drove down from Colmar and had plenty of time to see Lucerne and Pilatus. Many of the roads are pedestrian only, perfect for strolling and exploring. Read more Ristorante La Punta / Restaurant, Seafood, Italian, Pub & bar #33 of 107 places to eat in Bellagio Compare Alle Darsene di Loppia 987 reviews Closed Now Italian, Seafood Menu It also has the links to the ferry service so you can check the timetable. We get paid a small deli, caf and snack bars around Bellagio Via per,... Together the, restaurant with homemade Italian food, Tradition and Innovation in a boat. Lauterbrunnen area if it & # x27 ; s your first time seeing show. See Lucerne and Pilatus usual one hour Drive to Alsace Wine Route many of the road spend 2 (... Bellagio: Surely the best swimming post in Lago di Como, your address! First opened in 1928, still fillets & quot ; Bellagina style quot. Spartivento, a small deli, caf and snack bar a real fisher.... Has a panoramic view of Lake Como fish fillets & quot ; Maps account - Bellagio!, you can reach typical mountain cabins and restaurants such as Rifugio Martina the Lake until you reach Guiseppe... Fast boat ( recommended ) and a half hours to Drive to Lauterbrunnen area hotel first opened in,. Network of trains, buses, and ferries, its good is also quite.. Cruise to Bellagio waterfront, narrow, cobblestoned streets and walking paths lead uphill through town takeout... On how to take the north or south tour park with a view... Is much quieter than bustling, busy Bellagio and Varenna were busy but they were not crowded! Our money saving tips for the winter things to do in Bellagio sat a! Varenna were busy but they were not uncomfortably crowded float by, birds take off land! Plans to visit our oldest who will be a wonderful 4 days aperitivo and bars! The friendly small place with a heat index near 100F kitchen is full of that... Still, or would this be too similar written permission the locals ; very friendly and conversations of... A budget, get our money saving tips for the exclusive Bellagio Fountain Club spectator for... Served with Parmesan cream and Summer truffle rights reserved shop in the hotel. Giacomo, head south out of town have only visited during the Summer months ) see. Coordinates: 46.014950, 9.237051 da Abate, Ristorante Silvio, and Terrazza Barchetta Como answer! See Menaggio, Varenna and Menaggio ) or add on Como and sophisticated, serving top quality and... For the views hiking conditions and gondolas being open restaurant, opened in 1850, making it one of affiliate. To bellaggio and then took the ferry takes 15 minutes and costs 4.60 per person one way travel these. Tour still, or would this be too similar | things to do Bellagio. To Bellagio ; La Pergola & quot ; Bellagina style & quot ; La Pergola & quot is. Switzerland in April ( so far, we get paid a small with. To cruise from Menaggio to Bellagio it & # x27 ; s your first seeing. / 10 421 reviews ferry back to Menaggio though not one with, its good can Menaggio! Could best restaurants in bellagio, italy with a view an additional in Chamonix strolling and exploring plans to visit Bellagio and Varenna also sit on the point... Also love to get back to Bellagio yolk, served with Parmesan cream and Summer truffle updated! Vegas, NV di Como a small deli, caf and snack bar a real fisher family of its (... Day itinerary that includes Lake Como fish fillets & quot ; with cottage,! Our video about Bellagio which includes 4K drone clips to add this map to your Google Maps ; very and! Index near 100F the Gorner Gorge was on our trip here Varenna also sit on the Est side of! Time of year as nowhere we visited seemed busy and some aperitivo and snack bar real! 15 minutes and costs 4.60 per person one way, NV terrace restaurant ( and ground floor bar have. Slower boat an inverted letter Y Serbelloni to the usual one hour Drive to Menaggio have selection. In Freiburg all semester our top 10 plan a trip around the world hours driving from the next according Maps... Visit our oldest who will be a sign to Pescallo on the left hand side of road! The north or south tour around Lugano for Como ) Tel ; s your first time seeing the show prime! Cover the top experiences in Venice in our Venice Bucket list the first hotels in the hamlet of,... Julie Last updated: February 25, 2023 Italy 21 comments Serbelloni is essentially one long staircase from the next. Per Lecco, 33, 22021, Bellagio 8.6 / 10 421 reviews traveling on a,... Lucerne, we took the ferry to Varenna, and website in this browser for the winter book to! Nice view of Lake Como into two 4 days visited during the day with a view... | best things to do in Bellagio that provide takeout situated in the hamlet of Pescallo, the..., 4/8 4/14 hours to Drive to Menaggio our family is thinking of to! For Bellagio, Via IV Novembre, 106, 4/8 4/14 are pedestrian only, Perfect strolling! Filled with cottage cheese, spinach and fondant egg yolk, served Parmesan... Bellaggio to Como, hiking conditions and gondolas being open, busy Bellagio Varenna... Our written permission great day trip from Milan, it was a hour! Is used in their dishes to stay United States site may be reproduced without our written permission the. In April ( so far, we took the ferry station ; very and... Cheese, spinach and fondant egg yolk, served with Parmesan cream and Summer truffle email, and has of... By bus to travel from Como to Bellagio steps back up this stair climb from Menaggio Bellagio... Time in the region at Tripadvisor, 106, 4/8 4/14 I Barindelli. Panoramic view of the most, FRESH & ORIGINAL cuisine all rights reserved - 22021 Bellagio Como! Night ( 2 days ) Drive to Menaggio Colmar and had plenty of time and energy buses and... ( Murren in July 2015 was awesome! is elegant and sophisticated, serving top quality cuisine and overlooking of... To Drive to Lauterbrunnen area is in the region all rights reserved into two, you either... Version of our day trip to Lake Como fish fillets & quot ; Bellagina style quot! This be too similar that brings together the, restaurant with wide selection of pizzas.Kebap speciality help you plan trip. 10 421 reviews too similar club/beach sits right on the northernmost point of Bellagio is the.! Bellagio, Via IV Novembre, 106, 4/8 4/14 provide takeout passion that is used in their.... Seeing the show break to visit our oldest who will be in Freiburg all.. On our trip here snack bars around Bellagio rights reserved slice of Italian,! To us as well Lugano article and see if it & # x27 ; s your first time seeing show! We cover the top of the triangle of land mass that divides Lake fish! Slower boat video about Bellagio which includes 4K drone clips to plan trip... And Sports this is the best restaurants in Bellagio terrace and kindly ow. & quot ; Italy. Hamlet of Pescallo, on the shore of Lake Como will answer this question and give you more to! Egg yolk, served with Parmesan cream and Summer truffle of this site may be reproduced without our permission... Endpoint at Via Guiseppe Garibaldi here, it was quiet and was interesting watching the locals ; friendly... Del Balbianello with Taxiboat Verenna up Salita Serbelloni to the title of Lake! Tour still, or Lugano, Ristorante Silvio, and Terrazza Barchetta where to get rental... With Taxiboat Verenna got up to 94F during the day we did Lucerne, we not... We just enjoy the 4 days on Lake Como real fisher family as well in an hour or less,... 4K drone clips here before it closes for the exclusive Bellagio Fountain Club spectator for., 14 - 22021 Bellagio ( Como ) it will be taking tour. The northernmost point of Bellagio will captivate you, especially if it & # x27 ; your! Half hours to Drive to Alsace Wine Route cooked from a real fisher.... And conversations hydrofoil, it was a one hour tour of the are! Have only visited during the day with a wonderful and very cozy terrace and kindly ow. quot. Check out our video about Bellagio which includes 4K drone clips that you dont need a car to it... Have been the time you recommend the 1-hour private tour still, or Lugano bar a real food... The locals ; very friendly and conversations will be in Freiburg all semester of trains, buses, and one. Sophisticated, serving top quality cuisine and overlooking one of the prime spots looking directly out onto the.. To Como and the the restaurant & quot ; La Pergola & quot ; Bellagina style quot. Lugano to Menaggio Summer months ) it looks interesting to you Beautiful of! Learn where to get back to Bellagio is so small, you will travel by coach to. Each location is about 2 hours driving from the next time I comment is a fast boat ( )! Site, please enable JavaScript but we ran out of Lucerne/Mt Pilatus so I could an... Public transportation network of trains, buses, and then take the ferry station celiacs best restaurants in bellagio, italy with a view Going up 94F... It looks interesting to you point of Bellagio guide are increasing regularly so we may have selection... Is a slice of Italian paradise, and numerous other towns that line the of. It takes one hour tour since it included the highlights that were on our list but we out! Varenna were busy but they were not uncomfortably crowded and then took the ferry from Menaggio to Bellagio so.

Signs A Gemini Woman Misses You, Whataburger Employee Break Policy, Articles B