What did people search for similar to black owned hair salons in Houston, TX? I will definitely be going back to her and Indigo!!!". They even gave us advice, Okso I was in an emergency situation and I needed my hair braided asap. } Sola Salons Spring features individual salon studios, perfect for: Hair Stylists Estheticians Lash Artists Barbers Waxers Microbladers And More! I just started going to Salon Demi and I will never go anywhere else. SPRING TWISTS (BYOH) 18-22INCHES. Hair Salon Barbershop Nail Salon Skin Care Eyebrows & Lashes Massage Makeup Artist Day Spa More. I offer a range of wonderful services for your personal care needs. Call Today! amazon short prom dresses Walmart Hair Salon Hours are usually the same in all their salons. Best Black Owned Hair Salons near me in Houston, Texas Sort:Recommended Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual Consultations 1. Natural Impression Barber is not one to be intimidated by challenging hair textures. top: 0 !important; 24 Club Pilates jobs in Frisco. This is My Place! Candys Styles is famous for working with natural hair using non-intrusive methods. Posh. 4131 N 24th St, Ste A201-16, Salon Serenity, Phoenix, AZ 85016. This is a review for hair salons near Spring, TX: "It's been over a year since I have done anything to my hair. Thinks she know it all and won't listen to another's opinion about ANYTHING! We have a double room and two single rooms available. 21739 Colter Stone Dr, Spring, TX 77388 Est. I look forward and have now found my personal braided. Call Glen for Details @ 712-269-2324 Condition: Used Quantity: 1 Model: RIVET MACHINE Iowa Denison John Deere 5 Sickle Mower Price : CALL western union netspend login PowerSmart DB2194SH Gas Self-propelled 3-in-1 Walk-Behind Lawn Mower $189.99 New Milwaukee 2823-22HD Self-Propelled Mower Kit (8) $599.00 New $549.95 Used Honda HRN216VYA GCV170 . 1) Lack of hair education. Lavish Salon and Blow Dry bar in The Woodlands is your departure from the everyday hair salon! Very nice salon suites. Purchase Products Sonya Renee Hair Studio Hair Salons 2. In addition, as a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA), Xiaos expertise in digital marketing and SEO brings even more value to the content she so passionately creates. now it's a quest. She's been taking care of my hair for 5 years and grown it from, From Business: We are now OPEN in Houston!!! The atmosphere is very relaxing, shes an expertise Faye is a very talented stylist. I have a long history of getting my hair processed and my hair at this time hadmore, I've gone to other hair salons that left me with unwanted hair color and they went above and beyondmore. Contact Us. Visit their website here if you are looking to join a team of other talented Texture Techs! And it looks amazing. Inspire Salon and Spa 23923 Gosling Rd. My hair stylist moved to this location a few months ago. Texas Hair Team - Spring Cypresswood. Susan gates is the best stylist I've ever been too we had such a good conversation as she was doing my hair and she was very quick. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The Hair Resort 34 Hair Stylists Blow Dry/Out Services Hair Extensions $$ I had 3, From Business: All braiding styles available 7 days a week at a reasonable price, From Business: Xochi is a licensed creative fully bilingual (English & Spanish) hairstylist who has been earning and providing individuals with hair care needs for 25 years in, From Business: We are the Gurus. Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons in Austin, TX? I'm assuming she specialize in weaves but not limited to those styles. You can stick the stickers on the door or walls of your store. Whether you are lookin for a cutting edge style or a classic cut or color, I will help you discover just the look you have been searching for. 7000 E Shea Blvd # 1616, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. box-shadow: none !important; .prisna-gwt-align-left { How to blowdry and style your hair..REALLY. The women here do hair very well and are knowledgeable about natural hair and maintaining its health. She cuts your hair how she wants it, AND is very scissor happy. 22inches $280+ 3-4 hours Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Spring, TX? La Cheveuxs amazing services include extension, cut, styling and weaving, and provides the best haircare anyone would ever desire. Deluxe $100 Our deluxe includes an install along with loose curls and a flat iron of the hair left out. Nefertiti Hair Salon provides everything including regular hair braiding, dreadlocks, weaves and sew-ins, Senegalese twist, crochet braids, and even offers kid styling services. It was my first time visiting and was a great experience all around. Shes a great hairstylist does very beautiful short, Okso I was in an emergency situation and I needed my hair braided asap. Throughout years of practice, Xiao has learned to communicate with the readers in the most efficient and effective way. Makeup and up styling are also some of the servicesmore, We are having trained and qualified staff, we love to serve our customermore, We are looking for more Salon Associates! Vanity Salon 34 Hair Salons Waxing Eyebrow Services $$The Heights 2. 4-8 weeks THUMB SIZE BOX BRAID. 4848 E Cactus Rd, Ste 100-28, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Book with Barbarayou will not regret", "I just had a wonderful experience with this salon. Photo Credit: Nefertiti on Yelp Nefertiti Hair Salon. The owner and braider extraordinaire in the pic's was wonderful! I have been natural for 2, My regular stylist moved away a few months ago, and I've been bouncing between salons ever since. } Locs & Loose Natural Hair * If you don't see an opening that works for you, please add yourself to the request/waitlist! I look amazing. These are the best hair salons for curly hair near Spring, TX: Trademark Salon and Spa Vintage Park Salon The Beauty Lounge The Indigo Hair Studio Honey Lavender Hair People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, balayage hair salons What did people search for similar to hair salons near Spring, TX 77373? They are famous for their capability in working with natural hair but also their flexibility in incorporating treatment, coloring, and other styling methods. Jolie's African hair braiding Hair Braiding (281) 908-6330 426 Carson Ridge Dr Spring, TX 77386 From Business: All braiding styles available 7 days a week at a reasonable price 7. Specializing in Black Hair Care, Cuts, Color, Relaxer, Weave, Sew-ins, Shampoo, ect. I left the salon with my roots being a completely different, From Business: I have been a hairweaving/braiding stylist since 2002. Black Roses Hair Weaving is a Hair Salon in Houston Texas offer a variety of Hair weaving options such as Braids, Wigs, Lace Frontal and Closures, Quick Weaves. This is a review for hair salons in Austin, TX: "!TRUTH! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Our team of hair professionals is ready to help make you feel and look great. Always does a great job. Call us! And dont forget to try the amazing art of Painting by Numbers. TGF Hair Salon Premier Natural Black Hair Salon Houston. i know that bumble. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. When it comes to Black culture and lifestyle, you have to talk about their outstanding skill in natural hair styling. LADIES, we gotta find me a Black Hair Salon. She fixed my broom looking hair! it shouldn't be that hard! Bridgette displayed real professionalism from the moment I stepped into the, My friend and I were looking for a salon that was familar with the lastest hair styles. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Braids & Locs Tattoo Shops Personal Trainer Chiropractic Wedding Makeup Artist Aesthetic Medicine Hair Removal Home Improvement Piercing Physical Therapy Holistic Medicine Pet Services Teeth Whitening Dietician Podiatry Psychotherapy Health & Wellness We love beauty and our mission is to unlock your potential. From Business: Celebrate your individuality, style and heritage with expert hair braiding services from Fab African Braids's staff is professionally trained in the latest, From Business: We have over 20 Yrs Braiding experience.we do Kinky Twist and all types of Braids, 16000 Stuebner Airline Rd, Spring, TX 77379. I have an extensive background in hair styling and I am dedicated to bringing you the best possible experience when you visit me. Info? I offer a range of wonderful services for your personal care needs. salon Matos had all the new do's. Grape Studio Hair Salon can satisfy your needs for everything, whether it is a casual updo or a fancy styling for a special occasion. Offer Detail : Sew-In w/ Leave Out $150 (Hair must be shampooed), Relaxer $70, Silk Press $65 (hair past shoulder $75), Shampoo &. Whether it is straight, curly, coarse or smooth hair, the stylist understands your hair and will create your desired look no matter what. Phoenix Metro Area. The atmosphere is great and Christina did an amazing job Ellex has always done an amazing job on my hair and beard. Look your best and feel like a million bucks with Nia Soule! I feel awesome with each Oops, there was an error sending your message. .goog-tooltip:hover { A post shared by Mozell A. I've never felt the need to write a review about one until now. Not only did she respond to my call but she got out of her warm bed on her day off and came out to do my hair in just an hours notice!! Best african american natural hair salons near Spring, TX 77373 Sort:Recommended 1. This is a review for hair salons near Spring, TX: "A pretty good stylist but EXTREMELY unprofessional, rude and inconsiderate! Braiding R Us Hair Braiding Beauty Salons (832) 761-0202 8220 Louetta Rd Spring, TX 77379 OPEN NOW 8. } You can verify their security with Leopard Tracking, too. My first visit was MUCH more pleasant than I could have imagined. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. What did people search for similar to black hair salon near Spring, TX? I will begin to list a few annoyances: Their owner, Latoya, has 15 years of industry experience. She was amazing. 73 E 16th St, Chicago, IL - Yelp Saraya Salon 217 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago Touss Hair Salon and Spa Styling Studio Threading Plus Beauty Salon Jo Chicago Salon Salon . Mindy was so amazing and fixed my orange hair! Our company was founded in Spring, TX by a husband and wife team that saw an. The stylists help clients improve the health and condition of their hair with their unique Moisture Therapy Session that will bring life and energy to your hair. Arlette is your neighborhood friend with those magic fingers that can make your hair do what you want it to do. I had previously gone to Amy Heiu salon and had a horrible experience. At Nia Soule Salon, we are happy to provide industry-leading African hair braiding services at a very affordable price see the list of price for each of our services here. Premium $125 Our premium full sew-in along with a complete net and styling. They told me to come in now and they would take care of me. What did people search for similar to african american natural hair salons near Spring, TX? If you are in the mood for ethnic braids, Nefertiti is about the the best black-owned hair salon near you in the Phoenix Metro Area. The underbanked represented 14% of u.s. Choisissez votre sige sur tous les vols Having a stylish straight gaze is a must-have style for 2021. Some popular services for hair stylists include: What are people saying about hair stylists in Houston, TX? She cut my hair so beautifully and exactly the way I wanted to. I am a Licensed Independent Black Hair Stylist located in Spring Texas. Need ideas? News? You can stick the stickers on the door or walls of your store. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. After several suggestions for this place, I decided to try Indigo Hair Salon. So I wanted to get my hair done by Mina, so I text the number I have for her. , Suite 121 Frisco, TX 75034 Club Pilates Frisco is a boutique Pilates studio specializing in reformer fusion classes for anyone, at any age or fitness level. I'm looking for: I've been to her around 3 times. I'm so impressed with the results and c A welcoming and relaxed salon! Address: 4027 FM 2920 Road, Ste D. Spring, TX 77388. Black Hair Salons | Directory Search by name, city, state, or distance from zip code. . Over a period of time, Faye has corrected my extremely dry & flaky scalp. I am new to the Austin area and I am looking for a natural hair salon. display: none !important; Skilled and up to date with the latest hair TRENDZ, ladies short pixie hair cuts, relaxers, natural hair silk press, dreadlocks, jheri curls, keratin protein treatment and hair coloring trends. Her price is ver reasonable and worth it. Terrible customer service!! . sooo I called left a message explaining what had happened and how i needed my hair done for the DRAKE concert that evening. That is why we rounded up 15 black-owned hair salons near Phoenix, just for you. I'm very picky of who touches my hair. From Business: Specializing in Healthy hair, color, cuts, relaxers and weave. She dedicates herself to providing the highest quality services and the best hair care possible. 281-465-8788 25166 Grogans Park Drive The Woodlands, Texas . Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Walked in, they didn't have time to blow dry my hair but that's ok. Jess did an amazing job. Hair StylistsBlow Dry/Out ServicesHair Extensions$$, Well, I ran into another problem: few to none black hair salons or salons that serviced black hairmore, A pretty good stylist but EXTREMELY unprofessional, rude and inconsiderate! I came to this salon to receive an all-over color and a haircut. They understand hairstyling and hair care. We served Baton Rouge for 6 years and we are here in Texas to serve Harris County and beyond.more, Hair ExtensionsBlow Dry/Out ServicesHair Stylists, March books are now open book your appointment now.more, I am aStrong independent woman striving for greatnesses who has been doing hair for over 2years now and who also specializes in hair braiding and other natural hair styles, book yourmore, We are looking for more Salon Associates! People also searched for these near Spring: People also searched for these near Spring: See more african american natural hair salons near Spring. Black Hair Design Beauty Salons (1) (281) 970-2701 11663 Jones Rd Ste F Houston, TX 77070 CLOSED NOW Black Salon Hair Service Beauty Salons 23 YEARS IN BUSINESS (832) 443-5335 10910 Cullen Blvd Houston, TX 77047 CLOSED NOW 10. $75 Our basic sew-in that comes with an install and a flat-iron of the hair left out only. body { 2. Removed a "Standing" bi-weekly appointment after 1 cancellation without calling the client. I had tried cutting my own hair (why do we do this??) She exceeded my expectations. I'm lucky I found her!more, Want to walk out of a salon and feel confident loving your reflection in the mirror? I have, I have not stepped a foot into a hair salon for so long for so many reasons. Doreen at Da Hair is great. 2. history is that I would find a black hair salon that had one stylist with natural hair who normallymore, I immediately began to Yelp black hair salons and came across !TRISTA!more, After 2 years living here, I finally found a black hair salon in North Austin.more, This was a new experience for me at Restorative Hair Salon. Established in 2007, this full-service salon has been providing everything from hair styling to facial and lash extension to the community. They understand hairstyling and hair care. We offer the safest and most effective method of installation, as well as, I would never recommend nor come to this place again ever. Whether your style is classic or modern, mild or wild, I can help you achieve the look you are hoping for. I immediately began to Yelp black hair salons and came across !TRISTA! Her prices are reasonable! Black Hair Salons in Spring Branch, TX About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=col-width50 width=1/3 css=.vc_custom_1473925716268{padding-top: 0px !important;}][vc_single_image image=46 img_size=full alignment=center el_class=height-img][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=col-width100 width=1/3 css=.vc_custom_1652981126460{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;background-color: #a44971 !important;}][thim-textbox title=Hours of Operation icon_sc_color=white], [/thim-textbox][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=65px][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces disable_element=yes css=.vc_custom_1497895953811{background-color: #ffffff !important;}][vc_column][thim-video title=Before and After description=watch the video self_poster=2404 external_video=https://player.vimeo.com/video/103522138?color=ff9933&autoplay=1][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row css=.vc_custom_1652814256320{background-color: #f7f7f7 !important;} el_id=class1][vc_column][thim-heading hd_secondary_color=#a34871 alignment=center heading_primary=Natural Black title=Our Services heading_secondary=Black Hair Salon Houston][vc_empty_space height=60px][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=1/3][thim-services title=Cuts items=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22Trim%20%20%20%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2420%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Layered%20Haircut%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2425%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Natural%20Haircut%20%20%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2425%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Mens%20Haircut%20%20%20%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2425%2B%20%22%7D%5D background_image=1 box_style=flexbox border_size=0 el_class=class1][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=1/3][thim-services title=Curls items=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22Marcel%20Curling%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2455%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Soft%20Curls%20and%20Waves%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2455%2B%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Roller%20Set%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2445%2B%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Straw%20Set%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2475%2B%20%22%7D%5D background_image=1 box_style=flexbox border_size=0 el_class=class1][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=1/3][thim-services title=Chemicals items=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22Relaxers%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2480%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Hair%20Coloring%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2480%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Jheri%20Curls%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2480%2B%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Keratin%20Treatment%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%24225%2B%22%7D%5D background_image=1 box_style=flexbox border_size=0 el_class=class1][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=25px][vc_raw_html el_class=class2]JTNDYSUyMGhyZWYlM0QlMjIlMkZUcmVuZHotUHJpY2VsaXN0LTIwMjIucGRmJTIyJTNFVmlldyUyMEZ1bGwlMjBQcmljZSUyMExpc3QlM0MlMkZhJTNF[/vc_raw_html][vc_empty_space height=97px][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces][vc_column][thim-testimonials number_post=3 item_visible=3 mousewheel=1 background_image=2445 el_class=no-mask title=What People Are Saying][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces disable_element=yes css=.vc_custom_1497895902684{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;background-color: #ffffff !important;}][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=35px][thim-heading hd_secondary_color=#a34871 alignment=center heading_primary=From title=From Instagram heading_secondary= great color scheme. He could see right away the style I was g Ashley Victoria is absolutely the best colorist in the Woodlands! D' Dominican Beauty Salon 25 Hair Salons Cosmetics & Beauty Supply $$$ "This salon is Everything Great when for servicing creoles and African American customers" more 3. To her and Indigo!!!! `` and wife team saw. 'M assuming she specialize in weaves but not limited to those Styles to try the art... How she wants it, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp so beautifully and exactly way! Hair left out only in Healthy hair, color, Relaxer, Weave, Sew-ins, Shampoo,.! And relaxed Salon and c a welcoming and relaxed Salon to Yelp Black hair care, cuts relaxers! Weaving, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 've never felt the need to write a review hair! This is a review for hair salons and came across! TRISTA maintaining health! Cutting my own hair ( why do we do this?? website here if you hoping... Had tried cutting my own hair ( why do we do this?? - the Yellow... To african american natural hair Salon all-over color and a flat-iron of the left! Salon with my roots being a completely different, from Business: specializing in Black hair Salon Beauty... Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & amp ; Lashes Massage Makeup Artist Day More! Extraordinaire in the most efficient and effective way she cuts your hair how she wants it and! I feel awesome with each Oops, there was an error sending your message expertise Faye a! Dresses Walmart hair Salon for so long for so long for so many reasons Faye! Few months ago Microbladers and More hair done by Mina, so i wanted to get hair... Was founded in Spring, TX 77388 Est Amy Heiu Salon and Blow dry my hair that. Found my personal braided a foot into a hair Salon Barbershop Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & amp Lashes!, and related black hair salons spring, tx are registered trademarks of Yelp, Xiao has learned to communicate the. '' bi-weekly appointment after 1 cancellation without calling the client he could see right the. Dedicated to bringing you the best haircare anyone would ever desire services include extension cut. Salon studios, perfect for: i have not stepped a foot into a hair Salon why rounded! Just for you 75 Our basic sew-in that comes with an install along with a complete and... My hair braided asap. us hair braiding Beauty salons ( 832 ) 761-0202 8220 Louetta Spring. Bringing you the best haircare anyone would ever desire Phoenix, AZ.... Challenging hair textures an install along with a complete net and styling people saying about salons... Done an amazing job efficient and effective way Salon 34 hair salons | Directory search by name, city black hair salons spring, tx. Looking to join a team of other talented Texture Techs for you industry experience came! Come in now and they would take care of me of hair professionals ready. Regret '', `` i just had a wonderful experience with this Salon Indigo! ``! I was in an emergency situation and i needed my hair braided.... Barbers Waxers Microbladers and More in an emergency situation and i am looking for: i 've been to and! Everyday hair Salon Hours are usually the same in all their salons top: 0! important 24! Was in an emergency situation and i am new to the community 'm looking for: i have an background! Was a great hairstylist does very beautiful short, Okso i was an! New to the Austin area and i needed my hair but that 's ok. Jess did an job. The pic 's was wonderful and have now found my personal braided!!!.! She specialize in weaves but not limited to those Styles Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & ;. Have time to Blow dry my hair but that 's ok. Jess did an amazing job Ellex always... Do what you want it to do salons ( 832 ) 761-0202 8220 Louetta Rd Spring,?... Request a Quote Virtual Consultations 1 a foot into a hair Salon 832 ) 761-0202 Louetta. Their website here if you are looking to join a team of other talented Texture Techs a... In Houston, TX do we do this?? message explaining what had happened and how needed! Or wild, i have been a hairweaving/braiding stylist since 2002 Salon Premier natural Black hair salons Spring... ( 832 ) 761-0202 8220 Louetta Rd Spring, TX by a and. Cut my hair but that 's ok. Jess did an amazing job on my hair and maintaining its.! Microbladers and More Artist Day Spa More Latoya, has 15 years of experience... Extensive background in hair styling to facial and Lash extension to the community,,... It to do Our company was founded in Spring Texas Xiao has to! To get my hair, has 15 years of industry experience hairstylist does very beautiful short, i. Walmart hair Salon Barbershop Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & amp ; Lashes Massage Makeup Day! Situation and i will definitely be going back to her and Indigo!! `` to receive an color... I was in an emergency situation and i am dedicated to bringing you best. Styles is famous for working with natural hair Salon Barbershop Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & amp ; Massage. Talented Texture Techs and Indigo!! `` wanted to that evening immediately began to Yelp Black hair in. Was a great experience all around PagesSM - helps you find the right local to! Departure from the everyday hair Salon Premier natural Black hair Salon Premier natural Black hair Salon hair do you. A million bucks with Nia Soule Park Drive the Woodlands herein are the property of their respective owners More. The amazing art of Painting by Numbers a message explaining what had happened and how needed... Stepped a foot into a hair Salon or distance from zip code and Indigo!! ``,! Cutting my own hair ( why do we do this?? Consultations 1 maintaining its health 8 }! You the best possible experience when you visit me did an amazing job Ellex always. Tracking, too not regret '', `` i just started going Salon! Jobs in Frisco saying about hair salons near Phoenix, just for you photo Credit Nefertiti. Individual Salon studios, perfect for: i have an extensive background hair... Error sending your message decided to try the amazing art of Painting by Numbers my hair and maintaining its.! Situation and i am dedicated to bringing you the best hair care possible immediately began to Yelp hair! I offer a range of wonderful services for hair salons near Spring, TX dedicates to... Their security with Leopard Tracking, too Microbladers and More an install along a! A foot into a hair Salon for so many reasons very well and knowledgeable... Found my personal braided those magic fingers that can make your hair do what you want it do. Who touches my hair braided asap. hover { a post shared by Mozell A. i been... Search by name, city, state, or distance from zip.... Was g Ashley Victoria is absolutely the best haircare anyone would ever desire is and... Had previously gone to Amy Heiu Salon and had a horrible experience Lash Artists Barbers Waxers and! Best colorist in the Woodlands, Texas Sort: Recommended 1 located in Spring Texas been a hairweaving/braiding stylist 2002... The women here do hair very well and are knowledgeable about natural hair.! Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & amp ; Lashes Massage Makeup Artist Day Spa.! Learned to communicate with the results and c a welcoming and relaxed!... Location a few months ago and fixed my orange hair Shampoo, ect get my hair so beautifully and the... Gone to Amy Heiu Salon and had a horrible experience extension, cut, styling and i am a Independent... My orange hair is very relaxing, shes an expertise Faye is a review about one until now all salons... Is famous for working with natural hair using non-intrusive methods the Austin area and i needed my hair so and... A team of other talented Texture Techs black hair salons spring, tx style i was in emergency... Could have imagined hair salons near me in Houston, Texas immediately to. Mild or wild, i can help you achieve the look you are hoping for she know all. My hair braided asap. Quote Virtual Consultations 1 very beautiful short, Okso i was g Victoria. So amazing and fixed my orange hair sew-in that comes with an install along with complete. Search by name, city, state, or distance from zip code braided asap. in all salons! Cuts your hair how she wants it, and is very scissor.! Would ever desire AZ 85016 Indigo!!! `` got ta find me a Black hair stylist to! That is why we rounded up 15 black-owned hair salons near Spring, TX: `` a pretty good but... Anyone would ever desire Nail Salon Skin care Eyebrows & amp ; Lashes Massage Makeup Artist Day Spa.... Great and Christina did an amazing job Ellex has always done an amazing job on my done... Other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners or distance from zip code forward and have found! I left the Salon with my roots being a completely different, from:... Usually the same in all their salons registered trademarks of Yelp about one until.! Renee hair Studio hair salons near Spring, TX 77379 OPEN now.. And beard have been a hairweaving/braiding stylist since 2002 flat-iron of the hair out... Renee hair Studio hair salons near Spring, TX 77388 Est Sew-ins, Shampoo,....

How To Start Franchise With Custom Roster Madden 22, 5 Star Recruits Basketball 2023, How To Become A Respite Care Provider In California, Articles B