I appreciated the darker atmosphere and didnt mind the wait for the pasta because it was absolutely delicious! Get your order delivered or pick it up. Chicago Restaurant Week 2020. WebWe are Carmine's, located in Chicago. Offers Private Dining and Outdoor Patio Dining. Desserts are VERY sharable portions the size of your head! Introducing Our New Catering Menu: Bring Rosebud to Your Next Event! Please remove your hat when entering. The scallops over asparagus risotto was delicious. The service was prompt and my cup of water was never empty. The scallops over asparagus risotto was delicious. Restaurants near Carmine's in Chicago LUXBAR - american (0.02 mi) Tavern On Rush - american (0.02 mi) An impressive menu of Rosebud signature dishes including fish salad, homemade square noodles & mouthwatering steaks, chops & chicken dishes are hard to resist. I highly recommend anyone to eat here. read moreThe food was delicious our waiter was the best. With space for 100 guests, it offers an event experience like no other. We will be happy to remove this for you upon request. I enjoyed their iced tea along with a generous portion of delicious Fettuccine Alfredo top with sliced chicken breast. Tomato Sauce, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella. Margherita $14. We were sad when it was closed down. Something went wrong. The food was better than expected from reading the reviews. I'm glad I did!! To be clear, I am *not* a light eater! A 3% surcharge is added to all checks. Panadina $16. The community event brings together Rosemonts top restaurants, representing a wide variety cuisines. All around great experience! Panadina $16. This Italian restaurant features a bustling bar with live music on weekends a relaxed dining room upstairs\u2026","link":"https:\/\/www.choosechicago.com\/listing\/carmines\/","thumb":"https:\/\/chicago.simpleviewcrm.com\/images\/listings\/carmines2_B76323FB-5056-A36F-23AD8D7244C6FECD.jpg","region":"Gold Coast","date":"12\/14\/2022","lat":"41.9020108000","lng":"-87.6277773000","addr1":"1043 N. Rush St.","addr2":"","addr3":"","cats":[],"open_status":"