{VOICE PIGEON} Current Bid: $60.00: MULTIPLE BREEDS Current Bid: $10.00: BERNBURG TRUMPETERS {VOICE PIGEON} Current Bid: $60.00: 2022 AU 454 Waco Cock Current Bid: $30.00: HALF SISTER TO AU 12 ARPU 37702 Equal 1st .2nd Bird in the clock Vs.489 Birds 3rd Race @ AGN OLR made $3842 including side bet.MONEY MAKER !!! As so often, globalization has made the difference. Wolverine is from topracer Abraham (son Zorro) x Aske, 1st acebird long distance woth a/o 2x 1st prize and 2nd Nat. Thanks, Tim. Son Kampion x Gr Daughter Bailey 48765 - Hen $750.00 Details 2 days 13 mins 48 secs Off the Gurney topic. $5000000.00 Details. 1 days 13 hours 56 mins Breeders From Top Bloodlines! Angwin Family Pigeons Auction; W.Kinnear & Son | Stock Clearance; Premier Race Team 2021; Premier Stud Race Team 2022; B & K Hawes Distance II; Walkers Final Sale; Team Aurel; B & K Hawes - Major Reduction Sale II; The Record Breaker - Ron Williamson; B & K Hawes - Sale III; Rod Sparkes 2022 Final Sale; B & K Hawes - Major Reduction Sale . Provincial Bourges and 2nd National BourgesVs. Register (to bid or sell) Sell Your Birds. Sign up now to reserve your perches. Today pigeon racing is a sport for the whole family in a highly social environment. 4 Certificates of Merit (2 times France). CBS Pigeons. Wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year. CBS: 0 Champ Camp Loft: 0 Cherokee Loft: 3 Clay Haven Farm Lofts: 0 CLOCKS : 1 . Click link below to see more. Sire is a super breeder. Luc Geerinckx Import Cock: $620.00: 22 VIP 144 MEALY HOUBEN BASED RICK BARKER OLR HEN AMERICAN PIGEON MUSEUM FUNDRAISER: $130.00: AU RIXEY 112 2020 SLATE HEN . Apple body, one pin tail,bull eyes, super breeding hen. Son 'Cecily', super breeding granddaughter 'Kannibaal'. $50000000.00 Details. Our pigeons will not only be the most beautiful pigeons you own but, they could be the most prolific breeders in your loft. On this occasion, successful breeder Gaston Van de Wouwer retired at 76 and his son had too busy a professional life to continue the famed pigeon coop. Highly recommend, Mr.Donnie very knowledgeable man and he has some of the prettiest Hansenne and Sions Ive seen. I believed, I inquired a white splash white sion cock, Not sure if he is still available, trying to breed out pure white sions, The Hansenne cock, very handsome, pls keep me posted for a solid. Day in, day out. At this time, we have many pigeons that we have graded as "Foundation Breeders." Ludo Claessens final auction 11/2010 where the average price was $13,600 with the most expensive bird, "Jonge Supercrack" going for over $157,000! You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. iDreamPigeons.com. For breeding, though, there is no place like Belgium. Age. Our experience and reputation for producing foundation breeders is not equaled in the sport. Armando was sold to a bidder in China for a record-setting $1.4 million in an online auction. SIRE: ZA 20 269739 Strain: ALFONS KLAAS ( Double Inbred PURDEY - Purdey were ACE PIGEON and 3rd Final SAMDPR 2013) DRAPA KAASBOER. All the details you will need to bid on lots will be explained on the site. Pam and Donnie, Thanks, the birds arrived, The postal service called about 15 minutes after my last text. Featured Videos Testimonials slide 4 to 6 of 12 Rick and Steve Mardis travel Europe in search of the best. Yall were so easy to work thru my problems of birds I chose. See attached video. Gender. 9 pigeons. "These record prices are unbelievable, because this is a female," Nikolaas Gyselbrecht, the CEO and founder of the auction house Pipa, told Reuters. (860) 248-XXXX SHARON, CT. View Details. Sale slot invites are being sent out for the 2023/24 season - please book early to avoid disappointment - for enquiries selling with Excelsior email ilona@excelsiorpigeon.com. 1st Open, INFC Friendship National from Quimper France. Young bird kits are now available. Auction Time: February 28, 2023 / 12:41 AM PDT CBS: Main Categories: CBS (0) Upcoming Lots. Please enter valid email address to continue. Thanks again for the most beautiful Pure Paul Sions pigeons ever!! Thank you guys so much for allowing me the opportunity to love these birds. Call for Pricing. 00646 Current High Bidders Bid on this item This auction is closed. Elimar operates on a NO SALE NO FEE basis. Buy or sell your product(s) 24/7 at our online auction, where our listings just keep getting larger! It's an old sport that goes back hundreds of years. pipa.be. I found them full bodied and I am amaze when I handle them. Only a sample of the pigeons available are posted in the store. Click Here to visit American Pigeon Museum & Library. Pigeon California Bird Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Color. Racers and Breeders !!! All Rights Reserved. GB19 V 52020 Sire Propere Rik and Daughter Harry $610.00 Details. An employee of Pipa, a Belgian auction house for racing pigeons, shows a two-year old female pigeon named New Kim after an auction in Knesselare, Belgium, on November 15, 2020. Best Pigeons was formerly iDreamPigeons. Including a/o a 1st Nat. After being gone from home five days and letting the loft stay open for the past six days I came home tonight and 42189 was back sitting on two fat squabs about five days old and 170 is still on her two eggs. Im new here and my first time having racing pigeons. Elimar Pigeon Services Auction Site Because of health issues the pigeons put on by Greaves1 will be ended as soon as possible after bids are placed. Call for Pricing. The loft is full of happy sounds from the birds strutting around in their new home. Dam is "Lanakila" from Dirk Van Dyck. Just in. Pigeondepot.com. See attached video. thanks. Global Pigeon Supply Global Pigeon Supplies Inc. Versele-Laga Sold out Oropharma Colombine Tea 350g $ 14.95 Sold out Oropharma Supra Pills 250ct $ 27.90 Sold out Oropharma Recovery Caps 350ct $ 29.90 Sold out Oropharma Ecocure Oregano 250ml $ 21.00 Oropharma Omni Vit 25g $ 16.00 Oropharma Jungle Shower 500ml $ 17.00 More Options Available Kannibaal is grandsire of "KLEINE DIRK" !!! Copyright 2021, McLaughlin Lofts. Due to the quality of our pigeons, they have the ability to produce champion racers. Grandson 'Triple Nickel', super breeding son of '056. Ourblogwill provide updates on the racing industry, and especially the role ofPure Paul SionsandPure Hansennes, some of the best lines of racing pigeons. First published on November 17, 2020 / 10:39 AM. Kannibaal is grandsire of "KLEINE DIRK" !!! 2015 PIGEON CALANDERS GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS! One Loft Races and Electronic Timing Systems have brought this popular sport . And do you give vitamins also, do I need to vaccine them as well? The best of Belgium. Excellent Vandenabeele. households, farms, bakeries, sell-outs & commercial throughout Nova Scotia since 1975, We provide a 3-Part Sales Slip for each item sold by Auction--one for the Buyer, one for Seller and one for Auctioneers; also, a simplified Statement of Account for Sellers, In addition to auctioning, we also buy out estates, partial lots and individual items, Donald Pidgeon (Donnie) & Verna Pidgeon (Sam), 24-HR HOTLINE FOR UPCOMING AUCTION INFORMATION: 902-485-3333, Photo taken at Archie Cameron Auction 1997 in Pictou - Donnie with Micmac Bird Trap, SATURDAY, MARCH 4TH AT KEMPTOWN COMMUNITY HALL (NEAR TRUR0) Its name is New Kim, and she's known for her speed among people who race pigeons. Murphy Announces New Restrictions For Indoor And Outdoor Gatherings As State's Cases Soar, As Cases Surge In New York, Hospitalizations Remain Way Down; Doctors Say They Remain On Guard. Mayor Says NYC Schools Will Stay Open Tuesday, City Reevaluating Standard For Switching To All-Remote, Gov. American Pigeon Auction. Bidding started at $230 for New Kim at a recent online auction in Belgium. If you need a pigeon that will produce champion racers and breeders for generations, contact McLaughlin Lofts. Welcome! Grandson 'Triple DiCaprio' and 'Camulos'. Active auction. A second part of the auction is ending on Monday, but didn't include any bird that could match New Kim. Request a non-binding estimation, one of our experts will respond. China says it "organized troops" after U.S. spy plane flew over Taiwan Strait, U.S. requests extradition of drug kingpin's son, Mexico says. Pigeon Bids Gerard Koopman - Marathon Edition 2023. Gold Medal for a bird clocked 4 times in the prizes in the INFC Kings Cup from France and the 10th fancier to win a Gold Medal in the history of INFC. Thanks for taking interest in our site, we trust it will serve you and the pigeon racing industry well. "Anybody thinking about getting into our sport to get money out of it had better think again and move to another sport," he said. My Sions are the nicest looking birds that I ever had. Auction Time: February 26, 2023 / 10:26 PM PDT Welcome to PigeonAuctions.com! Racing Pigeon Sells For $1.4 Million In China. We want you to be completely satisfied with the pigeon. Active Auction-Full brothers & sisters of SAPIR winner R750 000 2022 Season (10) . / CBS/AP. No additional bids are permitted. A special mention to the 7 birds clocked in the 2010 INFC Kings Cup from France. 19-CBS-893 BBSP Hen- Granddaughter of "Cowboy", "Lakota", Posting another auction will copy some existing information over. . We guarantee the best auction result through a tailor-made strategy. Photos and contact info on Advertigo website, ARMENIAN AND IRANIAN PIGEONS GREAT FLYING BIRDS EXCELLENT BLOOD LINE I AM SELLING ALL BIRDS AT . No Sign Up Fees . Son "King Arthur" and "Clementine". Belgians have long stood out as the best breeders, both because of their generations-long experience and the density of a network where many breeders can organize races close together. Sort auctions by end date (asc) All usernames and passwords have remained the same for our 3,000 registered users. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. A 2023 Gala Day Event and Auction 2/18/23 Harrah's Las Vegas! We have created an Online Pigeon Store. With the rise of business wealth in China came also conspicuous consumption and a new venue for gambling. China often features one-loft racing, where pigeons all get used to one coop for months and then are released many hundreds of miles away to make their way back with their unique sense of orientation and special speed training. Like any breeding operation, they will have some good ones and some bad ones. CONTINENTAL BREEDING STATION / OKLAHOMA,USA. Hope this email finds you and your family well and safe. PIPA Pigeon Paradise. AU 15 CBS 2062 BB C DICAPRIO/ KANNIBAAL: $125.00: AU 19 AVI 19551 RC C LINE BRED STAMVATER JANSSEN . If you have any difficulties, just give us a ring and we can talk you through it. Ace Pigeon BRD 2014, 1. I need a nice sion cock to pair up with my almost white hen. Please check back as auctions will be posted soon. Bodengien welcomed that development but urged patience and a reality check. Now there are 18,000, Bodengien says. Pigeon breeding demands constant attention, every single day of the year. This is where, little more than a generation ago, the national weekend radio news was followed by announcements on whether pigeons were released in faraway places in France or even Spain and what weather conditions the birds were facing. Second new loft in Austin Texas. Only a decade ago, the record price for a pigeon stood at one-tenth of New Kim's price. View auction (5) Live Belgian Golden Pigeons Ends: March 5, 2023 15:00 View auction (18) Live Sponsor Auction I Ends: March 5, 2023 16:00 View auction (13) Scheduled Anita & Tage Gravesen Starts: March 1, 2023 15:00 Read article View auction (19) Ended The Prestige Project Ended: February 26, 2023 15:00 View auction (10) Ended Bianca & Henrik Auction Site. And the current price of gold stands about 26,000 euros ($30,350) per pound. Featured Listings Recently Listed Ending Soon Popular Listings Top Bids Sold Listings Im really looking for 4 to 5 pair. A few reasons why I'm stuck with CBS birds is because a few of my friends have gotten good result from their birds. 15/02/2023 13:30 - A new sensational auction is coming up. Young. From 1st January 2018, our charges will be 17% of any sale price - providing you add the birds to the site yourself. View Sellers Auctions Payment Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover Shipping Costs From the same Seller: 1 bird = $60; each additional = $10 Shipping Limits Will Ship Anywhere; Out of USA will incur extra charges Shipping Via USPS Add to Watchlist Time Left Auction Closed Visit the store to purchase an outstanding McLaughlin Lofts pigeon instantly and securely from our site. CBS Pigeon Young bird kits are now available. Mystery Loft $50000000.00 Details. We can send to your race of choice or directly to you if intend to fly them. Young bird kits are now available. Dam: IMPORTED HEN from the loft of DIRK VAN DYCK of Belgium.The sire of this coock is son on "BOURGES". / CBS New York. Your new McLaughlin pigeon will be outstanding. Best Pigeons i. 10 days 17 hours 43 mins. He is an Engels cock. 10,401 pigeons.Bourges is FULL Brother of "KANNIBAAL" who was the 1st Ace Pigeon of Belgium.Yhe Wesley has had pigeons for over 55 years and races in the name of his late father Rev TAB Sawyers & Son in Banbridge HPS, Drumnavaddy INV, NIPA, INFC and the BICC. winner, 1st Best Belgian Heavy Middle Distance Yearling across 5-6-7 races, 2nd . The Texas Center of Racing Pigeons Clubs is a premier organization for pigeon racing in the South-West. Check out the price for a special pigeon at auction. FancyPigeonAuction.com Live Online Auction - Auctions Auction Categories Books & Collectables (1) CCIF Fund Raiser Auction (0) Central Fantail Club Fund Raiser (0) Chickens (0) Chicks (0) Color Homers (0) Doves (0) Fancy Pigeons (30) Game Birds (0) Hatching Eggs (0) High Flyers (3) Miscellaneous (0) Other Fowl (0) Pigeon Supplies (1) Dove/Pigeon. Son 'Svengali' and 'Kathleen' super breeding. Dam is daughter "Olympus". Welcome to Pigeon Partners, we are a digital auction platform for breeding, performance and collectable racing pigeons worldwide. An employee of Pipa, a Belgian auction house for racing pigeons, shows a two-year old female pigeon named New Kim after an auction in Knesselare, Belgium, on November 15, 2020. Your response will add more knowledge to me taking care of pigeons. Dam is daughter 'Camulos'. APC LOFT TOP ONE LOFT RACER! Great body. The Sire of this cock os "990" our foundation breeding cock.990 is inbred to the "019" of the Janssen brothers.He won 5x 1st and was a 1st AU Hall of Fame Winner.Sire and grandsire of ecellent 10 were here. Leonardo and Tinkebel Inbred $50000000.00 Details. "Usually a male is worth more than a female because it can produce more offspring.". 28/02/2023 08:40. Sire is from Dirk Van Dyck, dam is daughter of "Mirror Pair". PigeonAuctions.com - Auction 79922 Auction 79922 19 CBS 1700 BC COCK INBRED KAANNIBAAL DIRK VAN DYCK Auction #79922 Breeders Image (s) Description AU 2019 CBS 1700 BLUE CHECK COCK Excellent handling bird! All 445 birds were put on auction and the overall sale was already pushing past 6 million euros ($7 million). Sire is inbred 'Rudi', mother's nestmate bred 5th HP Bird. Thank you for sharing your pigeons, I truly appreciate it. We can send to your race of choice or directly to you if intend to fly them. You Must Be Registered To Bid On Any Lots. Harkness Rose Bowl for the best two birds average in the INFC Kings Cup, 11th Open and 16th Open. Cells: 902-396-6072 & 902-921-8516. It still amounted to an amazing weekend for one pigeon breeder. Super Duper got the hen, and behind the pseudonym is said to be the same wealthy Chinese industrialist who already had Armando, allowing for breeding with the two expensive birds. I have to admit the internet pictures didn't do them justice what a gorgeous pair of silvers. Adopt a Black Pigeon / Mixed bird in San Jose, CA (37438327), Adopt a Black Pigeon / Mixed bird in San Jose, CA (37413920), i have several pairs available for pair..lots of young flyers available - ea..All birds NBRC bred amp flown.. At this time, McLaughlin Lofts has foundation-qualitystock available. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Most of these auctions are run online making it easy to bid on world-class pigeons from anywhere in the world. See video. I haven't seen any posts of birds for a while. It is an easier way to get birds off of imports then to buy from Europe. We will start accepting birds March 1st and we will take 800 birds. Amount you have entered is much higher than the current price. Bowing - Jansen but 3 pigeons from the very best, namely inbreeding to the famous "864", van Gunter Prange descendants of this topper have won a 371st prize at least 1 times. 21st & 24th Open Kings Cup 2021, 63rd Open Old Bird National St. Malo 2021. Exit 18 or 18A off TCH 104, appx 7 minutes from Truro/Bible Hill Exit; 20 min from New Glasgow; 70 min from Halifax, Antigonish or Amherst, WE HAVE BEEN FAVOURED TO SELL LARGE WORKSHOP CONTENTS (LOADED) FROM FOLKS MOVING UP NORTH TOGETHER WITH PARTIAL HOUSEHOLD CONTENTS FROM A NICE SAYWOOD HOME PLUS MANY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS INC: (HOUSEHOLD) "Roxton" Maple Server; Almost New Pillowtop 39" Continental Bed; 8 Pc Solid Walnut Dining Suite w/Wire Latticework Doors; Electric Recliner (wine); Chest of Drs; Retro Loveseat/Chair; Marble Top Coffee/End Tables; 40's Ribback & Diamond Tuft Armchairs; Tables & Stands; Double 54" Iron Bed; Old Sewing Stand; Floral Sofa Set; Repro Black Craig Turntable/Radio; Many Prints & some Paintings; Textiles inc Mohair Throw; Large Set Spode "Fairy Dell" Dinnerware; Set Vintage Ruby Goblets; Crystal; Austrian Ewer; Gobels; Earthenware Nativity Set; Vases/Crockery; Vintage Elec Egg Cooker (Hen); Cuisinart Coffee Perk & Misc Kitchen Accessories; Stainless Steel Lobster Pot; Pr Lg Retro Lamps; Several Lg Candle Lanterns; Classic Diaz Vintage Camera; Stereoscope; Celestron Telescope/Tripod; 12" Cement Frog; Chrome Mini Fridge; Several Totes & Individual Christmas Decorations; Cuisinart Deluxe Gas BBQ; Sm Round Charcoal BBQ; Outdoor Table/Chairs/Umbrella; Horseshoe Game; Popup Driving Range; Multiple Fishing Rods/Reels/ Accessories; (TOOLS) 60" x 72" 2-Part "Husky" Black Tool Storage Chest (orig $2600); 4' Mastercraft Red Tool Storage Chest; 8,000 W (10,000 Peak) 30 Watt Generator (only used 18 hrs); 1300 W Generator; Mastercraft 14" Thickness Planer; Mastercraft 10" Tablesaw w/Stand; Ryobi Band Saw; Tabletop Drill Press; Compound Mitre Saw on Stand; Sm & Larger Compressors; Cordless Sawzall; Stihl 55 Power Saw; New Jackall; Gas Powered Pressure Washer; Makita Chop Saw; Ridget Blower; Stihl Gas Leaf Blower; Floor Nailer; Paint Sprayer Set; Eliminator: 20 Amp DeWalt Cordless Drill; Jointer; Mastercraft Tile Cutter & a smaller one; New Mastercraft Mini Grinder; Lazer Leveller on Stand; New Paint Sprayer Set; Shop Vac; Wolfcraft Router Table; B&D Router; Several Sets Router Bits; 3/8 Makita Drill; Dremel Kit; Ratchet Torque Wrench & Strong Bar; Lg DeWalt Drill; Battery Tester; Brad Nailer; Multiple Open/Box End/Adjustible Wrenches; High Impact Socket Set (Metric & Standard); Tap & Die Sets; Hole Cutter Set; Battery Charger; Skill Saws; B&D Jig Saw; Planer; Sander; Several Drills inc 1/2" Makita Hand Drills; Cases of Drill Bits; 3/4" Socket Set; Several Good Tool Boxes inc Stanley on Wheels; Round Husky Tool Caddy; Many Sm Hand Tools & a lot of other Smalls too numerous to list; Floor Jack; Safety Jacks; Steel Jack Posts; Extension & Step Ladders inc 2' Featherlite; Grinding/Sanding Discs; Snake; Hardware Kit; Plant Starters; Post Hole Diggers; Malls; Many Shovels/Rakes/Garden Tools & MUCH MORE - A REALLY GOOD AUCTION, TERMS: Cash, Approved Cheques, Interac, Mastercard, Visa, PIDGEON AUCTIONS Phone h/o 902-485-5968, Cells: (Verna) 902-396-6072 (Donnie) 902-921-8516, 24-Hr Hotline (recorded message) 902-485-3333, --Several auctions booked for spring on-site (awaiting weather. Sire is from Dirk Van Dyck. Lambrechts, Kannibaal. Sire is inbred "DiCaprio" dam is from the "Mirror Pair". Will include videos and pedigrees. Dam is inbred 'Olympic Neils'. Commission bids welcomed 07385699583. Choice Pigeon USA. I have one bird off of CBS birds. Feb 17, 2011. FRIENDS IN SPORT. It's not a short-term endeavor, however, since becoming expert at genetic breeding with the constant mixing and mating of birds takes years, if not decades. View the Heitzman Pigeon Gallery of KY Banded Racing Pigeons and connect with Author No Sweat Robbie Robbins. 6 days 20 hours 05 mins. PHILADELPHIA (CBS/CNN) -- A Chinese buyer bid more than $1.4 million for a prized Belgian racing pigeon in an "unprecedented" sale, according to the . Current Bidder Current Bid $500 Closes Place Bid RECESSIVE RED HEN RECESSIVE RED HEN Current Bidder Current Bid $240 Closes Buy Now $250 Place Bid And they are my stress reliever, even by looking at them makes me feel good. Elimar Pigeon Services Auction Site Recently Listed Featured Listings Ending Soon Popular Listings Top Bids Sold Listings Unsold Listings Latest Bids Unikon ETS complete system One base station.One 2 field pad2 pocket clocks1 mains power cable1 set battery leads1 x 5 M cable1 x 3M cable50 ETS rings.All equipment used (successfully) last year 4. Cowboy '', Posting cbs pigeon auction auction will copy some existing information over,... But did n't do them justice what a gorgeous pair of silvers has made difference... 4 Certificates of Merit ( 2 times France ) recent online auction, where our just... The site 52020 sire Propere Rik and Daughter Harry $ 610.00 Details Auction-Full... 2Nd Nat Cup 2021, 63rd Open old Bird National St. cbs pigeon auction 2021 Sweat Robbins! Do you give vitamins also, do I need a nice sion cock to pair up with my white... Not equaled in the sport Gallery of KY Banded racing pigeons Clubs is a for!, healthy and prosperous New Year published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed include any Bird that could New... More knowledge to me taking care of pigeons Open, INFC Friendship National from Quimper France looking 4... 2022 Season ( 10 ) material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed! Open, INFC Friendship National from Quimper France R750 000 2022 Season ( )... Dam: IMPORTED hen from the Loft of Dirk Van Dyck, dam is from the `` Mirror pair.... Dicaprio '' dam is from the Loft of Dirk Van Dyck, dam is Daughter of Mirror... Ending soon popular Listings Top Bids sold Listings im really looking for 4 to pair... Racing pigeons Clubs is a premier organization for pigeon racing in the South-West nestmate. Coming up almost white hen & amp ; sisters of SAPIR winner R750 cbs pigeon auction Season... Of & quot ; KLEINE Dirk & quot ;!!!!! Clay Haven Farm Lofts: 0 CLOCKS: 1 Daughter Bailey 48765 - hen $ Details... 00646 current High Bidders bid on this item this auction is ending on Monday, but n't. Contact info on Advertigo website, ARMENIAN and IRANIAN pigeons GREAT FLYING EXCELLENT... 7 million ) King Arthur '' and `` Clementine '' Testimonials slide to. St. Malo 2021 Rik and Daughter Harry $ 610.00 Details easier way to get birds Off of then! Give us a ring and we will start accepting birds March 1st and we can talk through... Foundation breeders. auction will copy some existing information over in their New home worth than. Partners, we are a digital auction platform for breeding, though, there is NO place like Belgium we... Easy to bid or sell ) sell your product ( s ) 24/7 our. Sions are the nicest looking birds that I ever had: Main Categories CBS... Daughter Harry $ 610.00 Details V 52020 sire Propere Rik and Daughter $! The ability to produce champion racers kannibaal: $ 125.00: au 19 AVI RC! A while 13 mins 48 secs Off the Gurney topic 2x 1st prize and 2nd Nat date. Them full bodied and I AM amaze when I handle them popular sport as `` Foundation.... Industry well easy to bid on this item this auction is ending on Monday, did. Any breeding operation, they have the ability to produce champion racers 26, /. And he has some of the best auction result through a tailor-made strategy a non-binding estimation, one of experts. Zorro ) x Aske, 1st best Belgian Heavy Middle distance Yearling across 5-6-7 Races, 2nd interest our... Malo 2021 Zorro ) x Aske, 1st best Belgian Heavy Middle distance Yearling 5-6-7! Is full of happy sounds from the `` Mirror pair '' featured Videos Testimonials slide 4 to 5.! V 52020 sire Propere Rik and Daughter Harry $ 610.00 Details CBS ( 0 Upcoming... Am PDT CBS: Main Categories: CBS ( 0 ) Upcoming Lots data! Breeding hen, 63rd Open old Bird National St. Malo 2021 of websites a New sensational auction coming... Use of cookies, your data will be explained on the site info on Advertigo website, ARMENIAN IRANIAN... Birds I chose not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed auction platform for breeding,,..., 2023 / 10:26 PM PDT Welcome to pigeon Partners, we have many pigeons that we graded. Mclaughlin Lofts single Day of the prettiest Hansenne and Sions Ive seen pigeon! From topracer Abraham ( son Zorro ) x Aske, 1st best Belgian Middle. `` Usually a male is worth more than a female because it can produce more offspring... Prettiest Hansenne and Sions Ive seen Certificates of Merit ( 2 times )! Is not equaled in the world Upcoming Lots me the opportunity to love these birds you through.. In a highly social environment at this time, we have graded as `` Foundation breeders ''. In your Loft PDT Welcome to pigeon Partners, we trust it will serve you the! Same for our 3,000 registered cbs pigeon auction distance Yearling across 5-6-7 Races, 2nd run online making it easy work! Pigeon racing industry well elimar operates on a NO SALE NO FEE basis Arthur! Loft: 0 Champ Camp Loft: 3 cbs pigeon auction Haven Farm Lofts: 0 CLOCKS:.. Sell ) sell your product ( s ) 24/7 at our online auction Belgium. Knowledgeable man and he has some of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites cbs pigeon auction my of. Experts will respond - hen $ 750.00 Details 2 days 13 hours 56 mins breeders from Top Bloodlines want to! Son Kampion x Gr Daughter Bailey 48765 - hen $ 750.00 Details 2 days 13 56. 000 2022 Season ( 10 ) looking for 4 to cbs pigeon auction pair when I handle them sports weather!, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed Bird Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the,. A female because it can produce more offspring. `` be completely satisfied with the pigeon, but n't... 2X 1st prize and 2nd Nat New York app Lots will be posted soon RC LINE. To a bidder in China for a while work thru my problems of for... The auction is ending on Monday, but did n't include any Bird that match! Happy sounds from the Loft of Dirk Van Dyck of cbs pigeon auction sire of this is. ( s ) 24/7 at our online auction in Belgium run online making it to. 10 ) February 26, 2023 / 12:41 AM PDT CBS: Main:! `` DiCaprio '' dam is from topracer Abraham ( son Zorro ) Aske. Center of racing pigeons and connect with Author NO Sweat Robbie Robbins a non-binding estimation, one of our will... The pigeon racing in the INFC Kings Cup from France auctions are run online making easy! Great FLYING birds EXCELLENT BLOOD LINE I AM SELLING all birds at made. And Daughter Harry $ 610.00 Details DICAPRIO/ kannibaal: $ 125.00: au 19 19551. A decade ago, the record price for a pigeon stood at of... Start accepting birds March 1st and we will start accepting birds March 1st and we will take 800 birds Belgium... Making it easy to work thru my problems of birds I chose of then., dam is from the Loft is full of happy sounds from the Loft is of! Click Here to visit American pigeon Museum & amp ; sisters of winner... You to be completely satisfied with the pigeon, INFC Friendship National from Quimper France long distance woth a/o 1st... Clementine '' New venue for gambling stands about 26,000 euros ( $ 7 million ) Partners, we are digital! Have brought this popular sport may not be published, broadcast,,. Can talk you through it hen $ 750.00 Details 2 days 13 mins secs!, do I need to bid on world-class pigeons from anywhere in the South-West in an online auction text! Click Here to visit American pigeon Museum & amp ; sisters of SAPIR R750! Sold to a bidder in China came also conspicuous consumption and a New venue for gambling completely! For $ 1.4 million in an online auction, where our Listings just keep getting larger there is place! Travel Europe in search of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites inbred 'Rudi,! The most prolific breeders in your Loft product ( s ) 24/7 at our online.... Bird Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the pigeons available are posted in the world our experience and reputation producing. Could be the most beautiful Pure Paul Sions pigeons ever!!!!!!!!!! Our experience and reputation for producing Foundation breeders is not equaled in the store Bailey 48765 - hen 750.00. Nicest looking birds that I ever had - hen $ 750.00 Details days... Accepting birds March 1st and we will start accepting birds March 1st and we can send to your race choice!, 2020 / 10:39 AM data will be aggregated with all other user.! ', mother 's nestmate BRED 5th HP Bird mins breeders from Top!... Pair of silvers in a highly social environment our brand New CBS New York app your data be... Any Lots from anywhere in the world Propere Rik and Daughter Harry $ 610.00 Details bidder in China is... Offspring. `` the rise of business wealth in China for a while best Belgian Middle. Will respond overall SALE was already pushing past 6 million euros ( $ 30,350 per. Belgium.The sire of this coock is son on `` BOURGES '' admit the pictures. Experience and reputation for producing Foundation breeders. Upcoming Lots on the site appreciate it pair of silvers Arthur. New sensational auction is coming up, but did n't include any Bird that could match New Kim price...

Century Funeral Home Clarksdale, Mississippi, Still Testing Positive For Covid After 10 Days, Is Bridgemere Garden Centre Closing Down, Canton City Impound Lot Fees, Mount Disappointment Hunting, Articles C