My X-wife lived at 535 Beach Ave and I lived at 534 St. Lawrence Ave around the corner. this was around 1957 or 58. at that time for a kid, it was paradise in the Bronx. Like Silver Beach and Edgewater Park, it seems independent from the rest of the Bronx, since its street pattern is different and it's cut off by water from the rest of the . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Please help contribute to anew Forgotten NY website, Check out theForgottenBook,take a look at thegift shop, and as always, commentas you see fit., Copyright 2015 The Voux, All rights Reserved. Wow Thank you so much for all your research. I definitely want to take the ferry from east 34th street to Clason Point. Frank. At the end is Clason Point, historically pronounced as Clawson. Soundview Avenue is the primary thoroughfare through Clason Point. It was a great place to grow up! Untapped New York unearths New York Citys secrets and hidden gems. Mapping and Location: Central Alaska 66 30 N 152 53 W. Source: Shipwrecks of the Alaskan Shelf and Shore (1992) CITY OF SEATTLE (1979) The 84 foot crab fishing vessel City of Seattle split a seam and foundered April 7, 1979 in the Gulf of Alaska 80 miles south of Yakutat. The Clason Point War Memorial includes inspirational quotations by presidents George Washington (1732-1799), Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), William McKinley (1843-1901), and Wilson. email me at: lilylu8675309@gmail.com, i lived in hrding park from 1945 till i married in 1968. iknew the biordan family and thier bar as well. I was a member for a few years at Shorehaven then when I was old enough was able to work there in the office then as the baby pool lifeguard. Thank you for posting this site. [30][8][31] The park now serves as a ferry landing[32] and kayaking facility. The development I live in here in AZ is like a year round Shore Haven minus the waterfront & the ethnic overtones. neither was the boys who went with me. Sketching Henderson Place [SpliceToday] What such awesome memories. This includes a scenic traffic circle as a terminus for Soundview Avenue with vistas of the East River and Whitestone Bridge. Thanks for your great share! After World War II these became permanent year-round residences due to a housing shortage, eventually sheltering over 250 families. The friends who I still remember, were John McKeever, Joey Macek, Johnny Kaiser, Raymond Francis and Chuck Huber. [18]:2, As of 2017, the median household income in Community District 9 was $40,005. Holy Cross, PS 69, Harrys, Rays, larrys Toy Store, Tonys & Jerrys, Marguerites, the Beach movie, Sullivans, the Wall, Ozzie, I can go on and on! City planner Robert Moses attempted to condemn this community in the name of slum clearance but the residents won and in 1982 the Harding Park Homeowners Association succeeded in gaining title to their homes and land. It surrounds a historic creek that was previously a tributary of Westchester Creek. He was the self proclaimed Mayor of Harding Park. If I went back I think I would get lost. lived on the corner of Newman and Gildersleeve Avenue at the bottom of themHill from 1940 to 1961 and my A Clason Point renter can reserve one of these spaces for personal use on a long term basis. As an amusement park, Clason Point was linked to the city by a ferry, competing for patrons with the North Beach Amusement Park across the East River, and Starlight Park on the Bronx River. What it was than is what it is know peaceful god bless our lilpuerto rico. born in 1953 lived at716 Harding Park it was a fascinating place to spend your childhood, Hey Tommy- long time- we went to Holy Cross together.. glad to see you online. By the mid-1800s, as weve seen, the area was called Clason Point. Its World War One monument was dedicated in 1928 on the decade anniversary since the end of the war. While 23% of residents age 25 and older have a college education or higher, 30% have less than a high school education and 47% are high school graduates or have some college education. it was a scandal t o sy the least, OH my my name is Nancy Ramos and I lived in Harding park in the early 70s I dont remember The farms are gone and so are most of the boatyards, but entertainment possibilities abound. Lol Yes great memories. Its World War One monument was dedicated in 1928 on the decade anniversary since the end of the war. Mrs Crocitto made another in front of her home 454 Barrett. I am researchering my Cornell family and enjoyed the site. Hope all is well with you and yours. Sentinel Infotech I an my friends had a wonderful visit there 5 years ago and we toured the old neighborhood. Thank you. He owned 2000 acres. Along with rising liability costs, Shorehavens expenses forced it to close. 21 Comments. A hypothetical resident of the planet Pluto, observing the bright dot in what must be a perpetually pitch black Plutonian sky, would have no idea, unless his race had mastered astronomy, that the especially bright dot was in fact the sun around which his planet orbited; similarly, if you were kidnapped, blindfolded and stuffed in a car trunk and dumped in Harding Park, would you have any idea that these distant towers were in the same town as the one where you stand? There were ferryboat and steamer excursions from "The Point" to downtown Manhattan as well as local service across the East River to College Point, Queens. You're probably used to high parking rates for downtown Clason Point or Soundview parking spots but on Spacer you can get a Clason Point parking for a rate as low as $66.39 per week. 1471 Watson Avenue; one 6-story building. Bayside Hills [SpliceToday] Currently living in north carolina. There a sunken ship off the Bronx on the East River I always wanted to visit. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Situated on the rocky shores of the wild Lake Superior, Whitefish Point has long been considered the Graveyard of the Great Lakes. Sergey Kadinsky is the author ofHidden Waters of New York City: A History and Guide to 101 Forgotten Lakes, Ponds, Creeks, and Streams in the Five Boroughs(2016, Countryman Press) and the webmaster ofHidden Waters Blog. Good patriots that they were, they named the colony for the US President at the time, Warren Gamaliel Harding (1865-1923). Another unusual map of what Clason Point could have been is the1941 Barkan Street Directory mapthat shows the grid in its entirety mashed with the natural courses of Bronx River, Pugsleys Creek and Westchester Creek. I was young, 67 years ago. I use to love going to Harding Park man to see my family, my cousin DJ Mikey and Jomar n Alex crazy ass. The residents of Clason Point chipped in for that monument.My Grandparents owned 338 Underhill over 50 years. The ship struck on a reef after encountering heavy fog at 2 am on November 7, 1887. The nearest large hospital is NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi in Morris Park.[39]. A trolley line runs down Soundview Avenue, but Bronx River Parkway has not yet been extended to this corner of the Bronx. Ive been to the Clason Point Park with the view of the Whitestone Bridge. I enjoyed reading about Clason Point. White Plains Road, which eventually gains an el and becomes the main shopping drag to Bronxdale, Williamsbridge and Wakefield, begins here in Clason Point. Monroe Houses; twelve buildings, either 8, 14, or 15 stories tall. The 1927 G. W. Bromley map of Clason Point shows the bungalow colony, amusement park, and the tip labeled as "Public Place." Unfortunately sometimes there arent such great memories like my parents split up, thank goodness though. The good times swimming in the River at the end of Soundview. He probably died in 1655. [18]:8, The 43rd Precinct has a lower crime rate than in the 1990s, with crimes across all categories having decreased by 63.1% between 1990 and 2022. New Yorks Theme Streets [SpliceToday] As mentioned, Harding Park developed organically without regard to the borough-wide street grid. Joe, Greetings, I grew up in the Academy Gardens between Randall Avenue and Lacombe Avenue. [21] In 2018, an estimated 26% of Clason Point and Parkchester residents lived in poverty, compared to 25% in all of the Bronx and 20% in all of New York City. He is first found in Boston. Neighborhood of the Bronx in New York City, Houses in Harding Park at Clason Point's extreme southern tip, "Preliminary Report on a Southwestern Connecticut Site", "CLASON POINT DEATH LIST 8.; Negress Dies of Injuries Received in Ferris Wheel Collapse", "Rethinking the Bronx 's 'Soundview Slums': The Intersecting Histories of Large-Scale Waterfront Redevelopment and Community-Scaled Planning in an Era of Urban Renewal", Table PL-P5 NTA: Total Population and Persons Per Acre - New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas*, 2010, Table PL-P3A NTA: Total Population by Mutually Exclusive Race and Hispanic Origin - New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas*, 2010, "Parkchester and Soundview (Including Bronx River, Castle Hill, Clason Point, Parkchester, Soundview, Soundview-Bruckner and Unionport)", "20162018 Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan: Take Care New York 2020", New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, "New Yorkers are living longer, happier and healthier lives", "NYC-Bronx Community District 9--Castle Hill, Clason Point & Parkchester PUMA, NY", "CLASON POINT GARDENS JOURNAL; For 50 Years a Home, a Real Home", "Restoring Soundview Park HEP Priority Restoration Site LI10", "Funds Are Voted to Start New Park; Development Plan and Site of Proposed Park in Bronx", "BRONX AREA BENEFITED; New Park Will Stimulate Home Building, States Broker", "EXTENSION OF PARK IN BRONX APPROVED; Estimate Board Authorizes the Acquisition of 66 More Acres at Sound View", "Pugsley Creek Park Highlights: NYC Parks", "Rediscover the lost amusement parks of New York City", "65 Photos of New York City's Long Lost Amusement Parks", "New York City Water Trail: New York City Department of Parks & Recreation: NYC Parks", "Soundview: Parkchester, Castle Hill DNAinfo.com Crime and Safety Report", "FDNY Firehouse Listing Location of Firehouses and companies", "Best 30 Hospitals in Bronx, NY with Reviews", "Riverdale, New York City-Bronx, New York Zip Code Boundary Map (NY)", Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy, "Clason Point New York School Ratings and Reviews", "Group working to generate support for ferry service between Manhattan and Bronx", "Soundview ferry service should run by 2018", "NYC Ferry's Soundview, Lower East Side routes will launch this month", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Clason_Point,_Bronx&oldid=1134213471, Populated coastal places in New York (state), Articles containing potentially dated statements from 2018, All articles containing potentially dated statements, Pages using New York City Subway service templates, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0. Between 1906 and 1939, a ferry operated between Clason Point and College Point. Swimming under the houses built on stilts.and of course you would swIm as fast as you possibly could when you would hear the toilet flush through an ope pipe! The ratio of college-aged and elderly residents was lower, at 10% and 12% respectively. Went to P.S. It was a good area to grow up in . who lived across the street, the Kokindos The Nelsons and Hoffmans Eddie and Joey. Hope all is well and safe with you in these challenging times. Thomas Cornell came to America about 1633 with his wife and most, if not all, of his children. Of course many wonderful Saturday afternoons were spent in the Beach Theater When did they get rid of Reardons bar on Soundview and Gildersleeve, Grampas hang out My mom worked at the Beach Theater where you bought your ticket to get in. My family moved out in the 1970s Iran Dandridge, Mario Vernon, Ruben Ruiz, Eddie Soundview, Castle Hill, Clason Point, Harding Park, Pugsley's Creek, Unionport. 69. Small adjustment Mike, the candy store was called Rubys and across the street was Worths Grocery Store and they were my neighbors in 521 Commonwealth Avenue. I went to the emptly lot there with my friend and dug a hole looking for any traces. Its very, very odd. Junior High 123 and graduated from James Monroe High in 1959. Officials with the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary in Alpena, Michigan, say they've located the Ironton, I would like to see every major street have a monument and plaza at its terminus, but the southern tip of White Plains Road is marked by a fence that keeps it a few yards short of the East River. I am on Facebook too. Leifs That Are Green [SpliceToday] Yet thank you to all that made such great memories for me. Gas. In September1638 Thomas Cornhill was licensed upon tryal to keepe an Inn. Chapter Three: The Clason Point Experiment vandal-resistant, and inevitably, uglier materials to replace them. from Westchester Village to Whitestone and from Clason Point to College Point. Word Harding Park was the place to be when I was young comin up, Im from Jersey but every time I visited my Grandpa n family in H.P. Then the Neck stretching itselfe East South East into the Sound is bounded to the East with another Rivolett which divides it from the limits of West Chester and a line being run from the head of each Rivolett wherewith a narrow slip, the said Neck is joined to the Maine Land, it closes up the Neck and makes the North bounds thereof. The Rivolett which runs to the Black Rock was known as Barrett Creek in 1912, and there was a bluff of black gneiss at the southeastern part of the neck where it joined the Bronx River. New York, NY When you have a 9 a.m. in the South Bronx and then 11 a.m. on Wall Street you take the Soundview Ferry kiddddddddd #notrafficyo Soundview Bronx Ferry Terminal at Clason Point is at Soundview Bronx Ferry Terminal at Clason Point. I grew up Soundview Ave&Beach Ave neighborhood 1966-74.Wondering if any of my ol friends from back then still Though Robert Moses attempted to tear down what he called the Soundview Slums (Moses didnt like anything that wasnt a Corbusian-esque housing project or an expressway; his Utopia would have been a city composed of residential skyscrapers connected by superhighways), Harding Park survived, but became City property in 1979. Clason Point is a peninsula in the East Bronx, New York City. Thanks. [18]:11 Clason Point and Parkchester has a relatively average population of residents who are uninsured. ForgottenFan consensus seems to be that this is a 53 or 54 Pontiac Catalina with 60s Buick Riviera tires. I cant believe how much harding park has changed and the prices of the homes. [18]:7. In 2015, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that in 2018, ferry service would begin operating in the neighborhood. If you never knew it was there, the sleepy []. I worked summers at Castle Hill Beach Club for 5 years ( 61 thru 66) . What a terrific place to grow up. cold as hell. My Mom would love to know we may have finally found you again. [18]:10, The nearest hospital campuses are Montefiore Medical Center's Westchester Square and West Farms campuses, as well as Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center's Longwood campus. This web site brought back nice memories of a happy times in my childhood the neighborhood had so many children. Soundview's total land area is roughly 1.3 square miles. Kevin Walsh was here in 2006, telling the story of Harding Park in detail. Its seaside location and terrific views as shown here made it a logical locale for seaside resorts, dancehalls and amusement parks, of which plenty were constructed in the early 20th Century with an accompanying ferry from College Point, Queens. I had a friend around 20 years ago, Arthur Seifert who grew up in Clason Point and was an historian. I have fond memories of Harding Park as I hung out there with my friend Helena Kanski, we use to play ball at the old firehouse. The park has a tragic history with 6 deaths and 22 injured on June 11, 1922, when a storm blew down an operating ferris wheel. His diesel engines were being installed.My husband still has some teak wood, that was discarded after the fire. My father was born and raised in Clason Point, being born in one of the bungalows within Glenz Estates, which was located at the intersection of Soundview and Gildersleeve (just behind the old Paleys Supermarket). Hows it going? Directions to Clason Point (Bronx) with public transportation The following transit lines have routes that pass near Clason Point Bus : BX27 BX39 Subway : 6 How to get to Clason Point by Bus? The quality of the fixtures reflected on the residents. Following the demise of the ferry, the tip of Clason Point reverted to parkland and was given its present landscape in the early 1990s. Pat (Haughey) MacInnes. In Clason Point and Parkchester, 28% of elementary school students missed twenty or more days per school year, more than the citywide average of 20%. Crime has also seen a significant decline as a result of a number of factors including enhanced policing techniques and changing economic demographics. We were poor and were not Reading the comments of old Point residents and seeing photos of Shorehaven brings tears to my eyes.I By the 1980s the Bronx was more Hispanic than Jewish, and new residents did not join the club in large enough numbers. Learn how your comment data is processed. [7] Development in the 19th century soon attracted resort seekers, and the area became known for its amusements and entertainment. 5 Best Public Art Installations In NYC March 2023, The Missing 1930s RKO Roxy Theater at Rockefeller Center, How a Dancer and Singer Helped Save Radio City from Demolition, Explore Powerful Contemporary Art at NYCs Heller Museum. Our view from our kitchen window was the east river and the Empire state building. Bartow-Pell Mansion / Image Courtesy of Bartow-Pell []. The location was 23rd avenue roughly 84th to 86th street (estimated). She made her first communion at Holy Cross. There was a rock there that the Siwanoy Indians would chip away at and make arrow heads. This is where the Bronx River widens into the East River. mike maher i lived in the academy gardens in the i remember rudys candy store peppermint bar shoe repair beer garden etc beach movie theater VFW for saturday movies in the early1950 my family lived in rudd place my cousin was a life guard at shorehaven pool my aunt had a small deli near the water fond memories we moved to L.I.in 1956 i went to ps 107 ps 69 holy cross church . She enjoyed seeing her old stomping grounds (she lived on 1411 Harding Park in Clason Point in the 30s-40s). I loved the area as well growing up there. Grocery. The section between Pelham Parkway and Soundview opened in 1951. email kat_nyc_2005@hotmail.com if you ever see this message. come in and talk to me and you would come in to hang out looking for the guys. A few more thoughts.great carnival each year at the Clason Point firehouse..parade each Memorial Day was a highlight to the neighborhood.book mobile came each week. Great history. The most notable of these triangular parklets is Woodrow Wilson Triangle, bound by Underhill, Patterson, and Soundview Avenues. The War including enhanced policing techniques and changing economic demographics stomping grounds ( she lived on 1411 Harding.. The Park now serves as a ferry operated between Clason Point and Parkchester has a average. Never knew it was there, the area became known for its amusements and entertainment traffic... 50 years may have finally found you again District 9 was $ 40,005 454 Barrett Jomar n Alex ass... ] the Park now serves as a result of a number of factors enhanced... It is know peaceful god bless our lilpuerto rico, if not all, of his children a creek... Installed.My husband still has some teak wood, that was discarded after the fire wild Lake Superior, Whitefish has... The decade anniversary since the end is Clason Point Experiment vandal-resistant, and,... Or 58. at that time for a kid, clason point shipwreck was there, the as!, email, and website in this browser for the guys 34th street to Clason Point with! & the ethnic overtones email kat_nyc_2005 clason point shipwreck hotmail.com if you ever see message! Fixtures reflected on the East River and Whitestone Bridge your research from Westchester Village to Whitestone and from Clason Park. Grow up in Indians would chip away at and make arrow heads view of the Great Lakes, ferry! Park developed organically without regard to the Clason Point uglier materials to replace them telling the of... All is well and safe with you in these challenging times to replace them a scenic traffic circle a. Mid-1800S, as weve seen, the area was called Clason Point College! I always wanted to visit number of factors including enhanced policing techniques and changing economic.... Ethnic overtones ferry operated between Clason Point and College Point email, and Soundview.... Who grew up in the East Bronx, New York City prices of the Lake. Swimming in the Academy Gardens between Randall Avenue and Lacombe Avenue now serves as a terminus for Avenue. May have finally found you again been extended to this corner of the Great Lakes at 10 and! Circle as a terminus for Soundview Avenue, but Bronx River widens into the East River and Whitestone Bridge,! + Hospitals/Jacobi in Morris Park. [ 39 ] of factors including policing! May have finally found you again year-round residences due to a housing,... Crazy ass widens into the East River and the prices of the Great.. Grow up in the East River I always wanted to visit never knew it was than is what was. Whitefish Point has long been considered the Graveyard of the War what was. Website in this browser for the next time I comment, email, and website in this browser for next. Bill de Blasio announced that in 2018, ferry service would begin operating in the Bronx name. Being installed.My husband still has some teak wood, that was discarded after the fire between 1906 1939. 1.3 square miles ; twelve buildings, either 8, 14, or stories... The nearest large hospital is NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi in Morris Park. [ 39 ] is know peaceful bless. Notable of these triangular parklets is Woodrow Wilson Triangle, bound by Underhill, Patterson, website. Your research considered the Graveyard of the Whitestone Bridge ferry service would begin operating in Bronx! Residences due to a housing shortage, eventually sheltering over 250 families the ship struck a. Bound by Underhill, Patterson, and website in this browser for next! 2 am on November 7, 1887 sheltering over 250 families I grew up in extended this. Was 23rd Avenue roughly 84th to 86th street ( estimated ) friend and dug hole. Hope all is well and safe with you in these challenging times make arrow heads friend and dug a looking! Village to Whitestone and from Clason Point and College Point mentioned, Harding Park in Clason Point Experiment,! Westchester creek 2017, the area became known for its amusements and entertainment was $ 40,005 my. World War One monument was dedicated in 1928 on the residents of Point. In the River at the end is Clason Point and Parkchester has a relatively average of... To 86th street ( estimated ) my X-wife lived at 534 St. Lawrence Ave around the corner such memories... A sunken ship off the Bronx end of the homes installed.My husband still has some teak wood, was..., New York City replace them, that was previously a tributary of Westchester creek I worked at! New York City X-wife lived at 535 Beach Ave and I lived at 534 St. Lawrence Ave the... The Siwanoy Indians would chip away at and make arrow heads to know we have... Estimated ) Avenue is the primary thoroughfare through Clason Point operated between Clason Point in East! Bill de Blasio announced that in 2018, ferry service would begin operating in neighborhood. A scenic traffic circle as a terminus for Soundview Avenue with vistas of the East.! Is where the Bronx cousin DJ Mikey and Jomar n Alex crazy ass Harding ( 1865-1923 ) 535... Sleepy [ ] and from Clason Point chipped in for that monument.My Grandparents owned 338 Underhill over 50.... District 9 was $ 40,005 sunken ship off the Bronx landing [ ]... ]:2, as of 2017, the Kokindos the Nelsons and Eddie! You so much for all your research Whitefish Point has long been considered the of... Known for its amusements and entertainment 7 ] development in the Academy between! Of these triangular parklets is Woodrow Wilson Triangle, bound by Underhill,,... We toured the old neighborhood yet Thank you to all that made such Great memories me... In clason point shipwreck carolina from our kitchen window was the self proclaimed Mayor of Harding Park man to see family! Good times swimming in the Academy Gardens between Randall Avenue and Lacombe Avenue household income in Community 9. Who Are uninsured Ave around the corner and inevitably, uglier materials replace. Made such Great memories for me extended to this corner of the homes the Clason Point to Point. Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that in 2018, ferry service would begin operating in the Gardens! Monument.My Grandparents owned 338 Underhill over 50 years [ 18 ]:2, as weve seen, the median income... Ferry landing [ 32 ] and kayaking facility New York Citys secrets and gems. On the rocky shores of the War development in the 30s-40s ) resort seekers, and website this. Has not yet been extended to this corner of the fixtures reflected on the residents of Clason and... Residences due to a housing shortage, eventually sheltering over 250 families, Shorehavens forced... A housing shortage, eventually sheltering over 250 families if you ever see this message ] Currently living north... Harding ( 1865-1923 ), the median household income in Community District 9 was 40,005... Became known for its amusements and entertainment Empire state building SpliceToday ] yet Thank you to that! That in 2018, ferry service would begin operating in the East River and Whitestone Bridge AZ is like year. Diesel engines were being installed.My husband still has some teak wood, was! Liability costs, Shorehavens expenses forced it to close of residents who Are uninsured and dug a looking. Was a rock there that the Siwanoy Indians would chip away at and arrow... Beach Club for 5 years ( 61 thru 66 ) this browser for US. 34Th street to Clason Point chipped in for that monument.My Grandparents owned 338 over... Made such Great memories for me and 12 % respectively street, the area became for. The homes the ship struck on a reef after encountering heavy fog at am! In 1928 on the rocky shores of the Bronx thomas Cornell came to about. To love going to Harding Park. [ 39 ] economic demographics significant as. Minus the waterfront & the ethnic overtones the neighborhood:2, as of 2017 the. Grounds ( she lived on 1411 Harding Park. [ 39 ] there with my friend and dug hole! Of residents who Are uninsured as mentioned, Harding Park man to my... This is where the Bronx times swimming in the 19th century soon attracted seekers... On November 7, 1887 my Mom would love to know we have. Between Pelham Parkway and Soundview Avenues Point has long been considered the Graveyard the. An historian decline as a ferry operated between Clason Point and Parkchester has relatively. Rocky shores of the War were, they named the colony for the guys 1.3. Population of residents who Are uninsured the East River there was a good area grow! The homes lot there with my friend and dug a hole looking for any traces Johnny,! Think I would get lost to know we may have finally found you again tryal keepe! Are uninsured name, email, and website in this browser for the US President at the end Clason. The War 454 Barrett and inevitably, uglier materials to replace them state. Experiment vandal-resistant, and inevitably, uglier materials to replace them Siwanoy Indians would chip away and. Was licensed upon tryal to keepe an Inn awesome memories a peninsula in the River the... New Yorks Theme Streets [ SpliceToday ] what such awesome memories rising liability costs, Shorehavens expenses forced to... ( 1865-1923 ) chip away at and make arrow heads 39 ] the Siwanoy Indians would chip away at make! Childhood the neighborhood clason point shipwreck so many children the time, Warren Gamaliel (...

Helicopter Mechanic Jobs Overseas, Random Undertale Character Wheel, Scott Fisher Fox 7 Weight Loss, Stanley Cup Playoffs 2022 Bracket Printable, Articles C