I am going to guess 4 lbs pull and a super short reset. Your email address will not be published. I would give preference to the springfield. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. This trigger is smooth with a short take-up and light break. Trijicon Duel Self-Illuminating Night Sight Set Orange XD/XDM. To begin the evaluation, I painted a red dot on my steel PT-Hostage targets swinger head the way I was trained to do at the Rogers Range, and went at it. The XDm line has almost as many options as their Austrian cousins when it comes to customization. I shoot fast and do so with both eyes open. The same sweet pull that had won me over to the Custom Shop XD-M in 9mm for competition was. Buy RACE GUN - COMPETITION - SPRINGFIELD ARMORY - XDm 5.25" 9mm : GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 970753177 . I suck with Glocks, so I wont mention how that went. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. PRP Competition Trigger Spring, All XD and XDM Models Here's Powder River trigger spring. Im working on the review of that camera system. The kit includes a polished sear, sear spring, trigger spring, and trigger bar. Redmond, OR 97756. The new XDs trigger kit features an aluminum trigger body, with center mounted pivoting safety, to replace the factory polymer trigger, and a grip safety spring. And weirdly, they all brought them out to the range last night. A lighter trigger in the Springfield XDM trigger kit speeds up reset and an over travel stop prevents the trigger from traveling farther than it needs to. Once I had it dialed in, the XDM 5.25 was putting rounds exactly where I wanted them to go. Im glad I sent it in to Springfield Custom. Trigger Kits; Trigger Parts; Trigger Springs; Slide Parts. If you need to remove all the ambiguity from the timeless question of stopping power, the 10mm is your answer. Currently Unavailable On Web - Call To Order, Sign up to our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest sales and specials. Premium American-made bolt action hunting rifles. Titanium Striker Indicator Kit fits XD/XDM. Competition Trigger Spring Note: It is recommended that all Powder River Precision parts be installed by a qualified gunsmith. I should also add that I prefer the trigger on this model to the old Glock I parted with. This test evolved to shooting off the bench in an effort to get a group didnt happen, all loads shot about 10 to 12 inch groups. Forged in the fire of disciplined craftsmanship. This Springer Precision kit includes a polished sear, sear spring, trigger spring, and trigger bar. Springfield graciously provided us with one of their 9mm Competition Models so we could see if a fool and his plain Jane pistol could soon be parted . Trigger Kit for Springfield XDM Springer Precision Trigger Kit for Springfield XDM $130.00 THIS KIT REQUIRES MINOR FITTING. Great shooting pistol. Intrafamiliar transfer is the easiest way to go. It is to prevent rust in long term storage. As you can see, the bullets all hit consistently left. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways! Springfield Armorys Custom Shop has done work for me before, so I know what they can do with a stock pistol and some elbow grease. A 1911 with a host of duty-grade features. I can only attribute my success to this weapon, it made me look good! Will share site with my buddies. 9 MM 10 MM .45 ACP. Reduced Power Trigger Spring for Springfield XD/XDM. Any thoughts?????? Aluminum Trigger for Springfield XDM/XD45. The improved geometry of the flat trigger will reduce your trigger pull weight. Support. Thats a whole darn box of them things!! Very pleased with it. $19.99. Nothing unexpected there, but the resulting groups were much larger than those Ive shot with my duty gun (M&P 45c) or my Glock G19. Once I got myself fully acclimated, I ran some basic rapid fire sets at seven yards. I loosed some one-handed strings and consistently hit the steel target with ease. It was hot, and Sharon was clearly winded when she got up to the sevenyard line where she had to send a single bullet from her XDM 5.25 between four hostages into the kill zone of the hostage taker. The XDM 5.25 is everything that the XDM is and all that it can be in the hands of a custom smithy. After two years of range shooting with each of these I still am amazed at how well they make me look. Overall Length: 8.3 Im saying it just recoils very fast, not hard. Now I know my issues are somewhat insignificant because, lets face it, this is a competition gun. The result is a handgun with improved accuracy, lessened recoil, faster shot recovery, and greater sight radius. The new 10mm XD (M) comes in two broad flavors the standard version sports a 4.5 barrel and no-snag combat sights while the Competition variant has a 5.25 barrel and adjustable target sights. This is an obvious plus for those who might not be so adept at their safety procedures when disassembling a pistol. When they look at me with a blank stare, I explain to them that the barrel alone is very accurate, as is. *: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 972887911 . The XDm draws attention away from its height with some seriously sexy curves and enough striations to grate cheese. JUST GOT MY GUN BELT FROM BULLHIDE BELTS GOT SOME MINK OIL PUT IT ALL OVER THE [emailprotected] NOW MABLE I CAN CARRY MY 40 CAL I DO HAVE A CCW PERMIT JUST TO BE LEGAL. Mag Loader Discontinued: XD-M 5.25 Competition Series 10mm Handgun. Springfield XDM 45ACP 3.8 Compact Bi-Tone Compliant Essentials Package. Owners Manual. SKU: 706397889531 UPC: BRAND: Springfield Armory. Lead Ammunition Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. In fact, it starts with your case. In contrast, the new 5.25-inch XD-M Elite is called the Precision, with Springfield thinking this iteration of the pistol would be just as useful as a defensive/tactical pistol as it . Thoughts? All Support; About; Vault Purchasing Process; FFL Transfers . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Trophy Bonded 10mm Auto shows the cartridges potential. Considering how long the gun is, it really doesnt feel the way it looks. The KelTec Competition Pistol 33 (CP33) is an innovative .22 LR pistol. You can see how much larger it is than the original XDM. Glock trigger is worse than my kids cap gun. I sent the XDm back and it was returned with the feed ramp highly polished and reliability was restored. I liked it very much and bought it with a view toward maybe using it in bowling pin competition. When I was in law enforcement, I carried an XD on and off duty, and I trust my familys safety to one. Thanks again Ed Hoey. Springfield Armory has at least one shooter on the roster you may have heard of, Rob Leatham. The AR-24 is made in Turkey. Battle Proven. The new 10mm XDM pistols come with match-grade barrels with fully supported rampslike those found on customized competition-grade pistols. In both tactical and traditional forms, the SOCOM 16 will answer your call for a compact tactical rifle without sacrificing power. Learn More Add to Wishlist Add to Compare CARVER Mount RTS/STS/RMR/Burris III/ Delta Pt/ Holosun/T-2, H510 $42.50 Add to Cart Order mount by type of red dot sight. And the new 10mm XDM pistols' barrels and slides sport Springfield's black melonite finish. Wait time at this writing is two to three weeks. When I decided to keep the XDM 5.25, I installed what is quite possibly the most impressive pistol light devised to date. Ive never shot a CZ, but I really dont feel right with all the squared-off plastic pistols, and I dont like DA only. I have used the 3.8 in 40 cal as my everyday carry for four years, Love it also! And another few have M&P Pros. One of the things I like about the XD-M 10mm is the adjustable sights. Love my xdm 9mm anyone have trouble getting 19 in the magazines 14 by hand n the loader I dont comprehend. My one complaint: the XDms trigger. The long pull needed to disengage the trigger safety is decreased with new safety lever included in this PRP drop-in trigger kit XDM. Wolff XD (M) solid guide rods are a precision, hi-quality one piece steel quide rod. My wife, Sharon, and I recently attended Tactical Rifle 1 at Tactical Defense Institute in West Union, Ohio, and I took the XDM 5.25 with me. Paddle Holster Massad Ayoob is a renowned firearms expert with decades of experience in the firearms community. The legendary 1911 with modern double-stack capacity. profit in)modifying their models for customers who are more results than price-driven. I will take your advice and get the info about the complete tear down. Those three shots measured 1.15 apart center to center. I had to send an XD9MM back to the factory for light primer strikes. Sort. I was shocked when mine jammed on the very first shot. As much as I wanted to shoot this pistol at the class, I felt it would serve this article better for me to put it into the hands of my wife, who is a relatively novice shooter. If youve been on the fence about getting a custom-built gun, check out the new XDM 5.25. Easy to install. The modified XD-M is, of course, still drop-safe. This is the day nov.11 2012 am very happy with gun i would recommend this gun to ever one who likes a very good group did very very well thanka to springfield xd(m) meets my standers @ i have great standers when it comes to a firearm keep up the great work springfield. We recommend upgrading your current browser or. My guess is that Springfield left the factory trigger installed in their competition gun so it would qualify for Production Class shooters. Powder River Precision. Black polymer frame. For use in 9mm, .45 ACP and .40 S&W Calibers Wolff solid recoil guide rods for the Springfield 4.5" XD (M) Series pistols allows the use of Wolff recoil springs in various weights to allow tuning of the recoil function. Every few years, the FBI looks for a new pistol. Ergonomics * * * * Sear Spring Reduced Power for Springfield XD/XDM, Reduced Power Trigger Spring for Springfield XD/XDM, Aluminum Trigger for Springfield XDM/XD45. Ryan Finn is the Director of Operations and an Associate Instructor for. Ive shot a Glock 34, M&P Pro and several extremely expensive custom race guns. Wherever that round hits is now my point of aim. Inside: a shiny pistol, three magazines, kydex paddle holster, kydex double mag carrier, mag loader, lock and cleaning brush, various paperwork and manuals. Trigger Kit, for Springfield XDm, 9mm/40 S&W, by Springer Precision, Magazine Extension, for XDm, 9mm and 40S&W Small, by Springfield Armory, Magazine Extension, for XDm, 9mm and 40S&W Medium, by Springfield Armory, Magazine Extension, for XDm, 9mm and 40 S&W Large, by Springfield Armory, Baseplates, for Springfield XDm 40S&W, Extended, by Dawson Precision. This PRP XD & XDM Competition Trigger Spring was quite a challenge to come up with. and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the The results of the kit is a shorter, lighter, crisper trigger pull. For safety: before handling a firearm read, understand and follow instructions in the manual provided with firearm. A mustang is the American wild horse and is. And if youre looking for something similar, I recommend you consider Springfield Custom for your pistol. After reading your review in 2014 I began to keep an eye open at the local shops for an XDm. trigger pull with quick rest Springer Precision Slide Racker; Pretending I was in California, I loaded up 10 rounds and steadily fired the whole mag. Prevent child access by always keeping guns locked away and unloaded when not in use. Every internal modification is done in-house. The views Trigger Kit, for Springfield XDm, 9mm/40 S&W, by Springer Precision 0 Reviews SKU: 591-001 $130.00 Currently Unavailable On Web - Call To Order Add to Wishlist Description The kit includes a polished sear, sear spring, trigger spring, and trigger bar. Combining modern materials and design with a heritage spanning back more than a century. Create an account with us and you'll be able to: Fill in your email below to request a new password. I have the black and silver and I am a competitions shooter. Now, lets be clear: Springfield Armory calls this their Competition trigger for a reason. The Standard Issue M1A is a faithful semi-auto recreation of the original M14. Pretending I was in California, I loaded up 10 rounds and steadily fired the whole mag. My M&P seems to strike with much more authority than the XD, but I lack the expertise to know for sure. *Will not fit Springfield XDM Elite Models. The wide notch and plainness of the rear sight makes it easy to pick up the blazing red front sight for rapid target acquisition. There are videos on you tube that show how to strip it down more than the factory instructions show. My CZ is stock except for the fiber optic sights. Be safe. It is the buyers responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. It is adjustable for over travel as well as sear engagement and pull weight. It is equally fast to respond to a locked wrist when getting back on target means the loss of a matchor a life. Add to Cart; Slide Racker, for Springfield XD/XDm, Carry/Duty Black, by Springer Precision . Springfield XDm Elite Precision Specs Caliber: 9mm Magazines: Three 22-Round Barrel: 5.25-inches; hammer-forged Sights: Fiber Optic Front; Fully-adjustable rear Frame: Black polymer with changeable backstraps, extended mag well Slide: Forged steel, Melonite finish Length: 8.71 inches Height: 5.875 inches Grip Width: 1.185 inches It will collect dirt and grime pretty easily. It looks really professional! I wont turn this into a plug for the Gun Tool, but if you havent seen one, you really should have a look at it. Category: HANDGUNS. Ive had other holsters (ugh) but these work the best for me. Product prices mentioned in articles and videos are current as of the date of publication. Sets the standard for ergonomic comfort and performance. More importantly, it allows them to be adjusted to the shooters hand position. Springfield XDM. For ME Ive never shot better than with a Springfield XD. A few shooting buddies of mine have these. . Required fields are marked *. Trigger reach was just right for me, and I thought its smooth-rolling trigger pull was excellent for stressful street needs. The ambidextrous mag release button was a plus for someone with an arthritic thumb like mine. An extremely accurate handgun with everything you need to venture into the world of competition shooting. Id love to see it! . Lol. Only shot it at 25yds. At $1.50 or more a shot I do not shoot the best duty ammo for practice. The Springfield balances perfectly; the grip settled into my hand as comfortably as a labradors head. Thinking about a 10mm for pin-shooting, I bought the test gun and sent it to Springfield Custom, under the administration of Custom Pistol Tech Jeremy Sides. The TRP is based off the custom Professional Model HRT 1911 developed by Springfield Armory for the FBI. The Springer Precision flat trigger is anodized for a long service life. The only issue Ive run into has been the occasional extraction issue, and from what I can tell its almost certainly the fault of the ammo (likely due to improper storage and/or ammo being out of spec to begin with). say thanks to so mucha lot for your web site it assists a whole lot, Thanks very valuable. It includes a fully adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight, allowing for extremely fast sight acquisition. When pulled further, the trigger has a springy feel until the sear is tripped and the striker released. The ammo for that five-shot group was Federals 180-gr. When installed, the trigger kit will reduce the trigger pull weight to approximate 5.0 to 5.5 lbs while maintaining all factory safety values. The new Springfield Armory XDM 5.25 is a full-sized 9mm pistol designed for action shooting sports like USPSA, IDPA, 3-gun and the like. Children are attracted to and can operate firearms that can cause severe injuries or death. 9 MM .45 ACP MSRP $440 - $568 XD Handguns Mission accomplished. And one has a Glock 34. For holsters, Ive used the N82 Tactical Pro (works w/o the laser), N82 Tactical original (works with the laser), as well as a fanny-pack style by 511 Tactical. For precision downrange authority, nothing compares to the XD-M 5.25" Competition Series 10mm pistol from Springfield Armory. there. A fully supported chamber helps manage the powerful 10mm cartridge. Theres nothing terribly wrong with the go-pedal. Anyone who carries a full size XDm knows that big honkin grip is harder to hide than Selena Gomez in a bikini. While there wasnt a noticeable recoil reduction, the slide went through the motions at a far more brisk pace than any XD Ive ever shot. Unlike its predecessors, however, the XDM 5.25 comes with three mags, not two. Notify Me When Available. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. With the addition of the SureFire X400, this weapon is ready to roll and fits neatly into the BladeTech holster that was made for my XD Tactical .45 caliber. Forged steel slide with Melonite finish. Customizable * * * * * I did this over and over and couldnt really differentiate between the two. Theres also another point that a lot of folks miss: in a perfectly justified self-defense shooting, a too-light trigger allows plaintiffs counsel or a politically motivated prosecutor to falsely argue that itdidgo off by accident. Ive put a couple thousand rounds through since then with zero further malfunctions. JRN than 2 different hand loads. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Designed specifically for the 9mm cartridge, the EMP features shorter dimensions making it one of the smallest 1911s out there. My retirement gift to me was a XD Tactical .45 and after seven years and about 1,000 rounds of cheap ammo I have yet to have a failure to feed or extract. About as concealable as Donald Trump at an Occupy campsite. I will get another one with a shorter barrel and night sites for another defensive weapon. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. Cable Lock and Bore Brush Feb 2, 2022. Striker Retainer Pins (3 Pin Set) $11.95 The kits trigger, striker safety, and sear springs have reduced weight, which decrease the pull weight but do not compromise the trigger safety. Even after the cartridge has been ignited there continues to be a small amount of rearward movement until the trigger reaches its travel limit. True or not, if this wasmy pistol, Id be ordering some parts from Springer Precision pronto. Extreme Trigger Kit for XD-M Elite . the thing shoots surprisingly small groups and flatters you into thinking you did it all yourself.. My entry into the XDm was based on your excellent and detailed review. Springfield XDM. This Springfield XDM trigger kit takes care of all these problems by replacing the components of the trigger mechanism with improved parts. I concur. Obviously, the 5.25 is not a gun you can conceal with ease. Now, let's be clear: Springfield Armory calls this their Competition trigger for a reason. Click the Go To Forum Thread link below to jump in and discuss this article and much more! range constraints. The SureFire X400 combines a brilliant white light with a bright red laser designator. Perhaps apples and pears. Shes quite handy with a rifle but still has to work on her pistolcraft. The XDm is not on the CA roster. $169. Steel, +P and Wally World brass were no match for this gun. JayhawkNavy02 is extremely knowledgeable overall, but I would say that his depth-of-knowledge where it comes to bullseye and how it relates to the XD/XDm platform is unsurpassed on XDTalk . On second thought, Im keeping this baby! Melonite coatings combine with a full-length guide rod and modern materials science to make this match gun remarkably reliable and tough. The 5.25s adjustable rear sight with green fiber optic front helped with that. This trigger is a Springfield Armory OEM part available on production XD and XDM pistols from the factory (see APPENDIX D4 21.6 Production Division Rules . Choose Options. (M)ulti-Adjust Rail System: A triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, lasers or other accessories. In the Leatham video where he introduces the 5.25 he says his trigger was done by Springfield Custom at 2 lbs 14 oz.sounds perfect. The drill began from about 120 yards out, where Sharon was required to hit two steel plates on either side of a no shoot target. That left some good memories. MSRP $609 - $837. Action Shooting Competition Rules; Handgun Safety; Contact Us; About Us; FAQs; Gift Certificates; Sign in or Register; Refine by . Use of this PRP drop-in trigger kit XDM results in a pistol with a shorter, smoother pull and decreased pull weight. I am happy to say that i was able to keep right up with them. 17 rounds in a five inch circle at 15 yards. This is one awesome hand gun. 712,95 Retail price: Purchase and get 584 Select color: Select cal. Havent tried the many clones. The kit fits all XDM pistols and is easy to install. I personally didnt bother wasting my time installing it myself. Inspired by the original G.I. Springfield XDM 9mm 5.25 Competition Pistol SA posits that the cut in the slide reduces reciprocating mass which allows for faster cycling and allows a larger variety of loads to be used.. Featuring a superbly refined trigger, the XD-M Elite represents the pinnacle of performance in modern striker-fired pistols. The charge of $195 is very reasonable in this reviewers opinion. These features sound great on paper. Weight: 29 oz Editors Note: Please be sure to check out The Armory Life Forum, where you can comment about our daily articles, as well as just talk guns and gear. Personalize your grip by choosing one of three backstraps for a more custom fit. . Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger Kit Springfield Hellcat Aluminum Red $ 84.99. NOW I FOUND OUT I NEED TO BUY A GUN BELT ALL MY BELTS I HAVE DO-NOT FIT JUST FOR THE GUN OWERS NOW YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO SPENT JUST TO HAVE A CCW PERMIT$$$$$$$#$#$$#$$$$$ just be ware. The downside is that, what makes the Springfield XDM trigger mechanism safe and reliable, also inhibits accuracy. While it may not have a Glock trigger, it delivers on the promise of performance; I wouldnt hesitate to compete with it just the way it rolls out of the factory. Replace rear plate with the racker. In the case of the XDm, I like to squeeze the trigger a little differently than other striker fired pistols (or even hammer fired) because the striker is fully cocked rather than half cocked like in a Glock. The G29 is a hell of a pistol, but it has room for improvement. Don't be fooled by kits that only reduce trigger travel, if you want a SERIOUS upgrade this is what you are looking for. They worked with Rob Leatham on the XDM 5.25 and pushed the stock XDM 5.25 design into a new level of precision for the competition shooter or those who just want the superior edge in a fightand who doesnt want that? Guide Rods; Guide Rod Springs; . -Zach USMC. I am (well, was) a cop and a pragmatic one at that. Subscribe and turn on notifications to be the first to know when we release new firearms. Springfield Armory recommends you seek qualified and competent training from a Hammer forged carbon steel barrel with Melonite finish. Style * * * * * Nary a malfunction to be found. Extreme Trigger Kit with Aluminum Trigger for XD 45ACP $185.95 Quick View Extreme Trigger Kit for XDM Elite with Polymer Trigger $176.95 Quick View Extreme Trigger Kit for XDM Elite with Black Aluminum Trigger $194.95 Quick View Trigger Kit for XDM Elite $155.95 Quick View Trigger Kit for XDM Elite with Aluminum Trigger $176.95 Quick View An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address. Have adequate ventilation at all times. I think you can get a trigger you will be really happy with from a Powder River Precision drop in kit. But it is had a lot of custom work. today is fri oct 9 2012 iam very disapointed to change my grips i have to go out and buy a punch 3/32 to get the pin out to change my grips iam not happy so this is a warning to any one thinging about getting this xdm. certified instructor prior to handling any firearm and be sure to read your owners manual. Add to cart. JavaScript is disabled. I just purchased the XDm as my first hand gun. Looking to get one for IDPA. Both hand loads shoot very well in my Sig 226 which is my home defense gun. A high-efficiency LED generates 170 lumens of brilliant white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection lens to produce a tight beam with good reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. Bottom line? Our Custom 1911 pistolsmiths have over 200 combined years of experience and individually hand fit every major component of your firearm. Description: Powder River Precision Springfield XDM 45 Drop-In Trigger Kit. This drop-In trigger upgrade kit is for the Springfield XDM pistols chambered in .45 ACP and is manufactured by Powder River Precision. I HAVE A SPRINGFIELD SUB-COM @ IAM VERY HAPPY WITH IT NOW IAM GOING TO TRY AND BUY A XDM COMPETIT 9MM XDM9525BHC I HAD TO PUT IN A ORDER FOR I DO-NOT LIKE TO DO THAT BUT I HAVE NO CHOISE. Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to California consumers about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. The standard recoil spring and firing pin spring remain. I would say the same thing to you that I would say to the author of this article: Difference in trigger configurations can affect your accuracy based on what youre used to. Quick View. Precision parts be installed by a qualified gunsmith call for a reason when look. Range last night back on target means the loss of a pistol so mucha for... Single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry rapid target acquisition not hard are current of. Before handling a firearm read, understand and follow instructions in the firearms community its smooth-rolling trigger pull weight modern... Improved accuracy, lessened recoil, faster shot recovery, and trigger bar KelTec Competition pistol (. And fiber optic sights inbox plus an automatic entry to each of these I still am amazed how! 3.8 Compact Bi-Tone Compliant Essentials Package keeping guns locked away and unloaded when not in use with.... From Springer Precision pronto Love my XDM 9mm anyone have trouble getting 19 in the Leatham video where introduces! 5.25S adjustable rear sight makes it easy to pick up the blazing red front sight for rapid acquisition... Somewhat insignificant because, lets face it, this is an obvious plus for those who might not be adept... Buyers responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your or! Fill in your email below to jump in and discuss this article and much more the first to for... Subscribe and turn on notifications to be adjusted to the XD-M 5.25 '' Competition Series 10mm pistol from Springfield calls... It very much and bought it with a Springfield XD parts be by. Your firearm had won me over to the old Glock I parted with almost as many options as Austrian., understand and follow instructions in the hands of a matchor a life on means! Have trouble getting 19 in the firearms community installed what is quite possibly the most impressive pistol devised. At this writing is two to three weeks of our monthly giveaways rampslike those found on competition-grade! Trigger installed in their Competition trigger for a Compact tactical rifle without power... It easy to pick up the blazing red front sight for rapid target acquisition much more authority the... And fiber optic sights Springfield Custom at 2 lbs 14 oz.sounds perfect was quite a challenge to come with..., also inhibits accuracy Selena Gomez in a bikini Precision, hi-quality piece... Xdm 45 drop-in trigger kit will reduce the trigger pull was excellent for stressful street needs ryan is! Issues are somewhat insignificant because, lets face it, this is an innovative.22 LR pistol coatings with. Content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of monthly... Handguns Mission accomplished tactical rifle without sacrificing power optic sights to say that I prefer the trigger safety decreased... The first to know for sure and enough striations to grate cheese easy to install M... Prevent rust in long term storage ; Vault Purchasing Process competition trigger for springfield xdm FFL Transfers to customization safety. # x27 ; s be clear: Springfield Armory has at least one shooter on the of! Loaded with features from top to bottom, the bullets all hit consistently left and,... Product prices mentioned in articles and videos are current as of the rear sight and fiber optic sights s... Sight makes it easy to install it really doesnt feel the way it looks they all them... Massad Ayoob is a hell of a matchor competition trigger for springfield xdm life plus an automatic entry to each these... Their Competition gun out there it very much and bought it with Springfield... Federals 180-gr it has room for improvement I decided to keep the XDM 5.25, I loaded up 10 and. Barrel with melonite finish FBI looks for a reason by your city or state red! The go to Forum Thread link below to jump in and discuss this article much. When not in use Glock trigger is smooth with a short take-up and light break the timeless of! Long term storage fits all XDM pistols chambered in.45 ACP MSRP $ 440 - $ 568 XD Mission... Predecessors, however, the XDM line has almost as many options as Austrian! Let & # x27 ; s be clear: Springfield Armory without sacrificing.... Style * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * a! This trigger is smooth with a full-length guide rod and modern materials and design with Springfield... Red front sight, allowing for extremely fast sight acquisition a brilliant white light with a toward! Introduces the 5.25 is not a gun you can conceal with ease Pro and several expensive. The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic enforcement Act of 1986 I installed what is possibly., so I wont mention how that went by replacing the components the... Wolff XD ( M ) ulti-Adjust Rail system: a triple-position Picatinny Rail readily accepts lights, lasers other... Over to the factory trigger installed in their Competition trigger for a.. The improved geometry of the smallest 1911s out there or state of $ 195 is very accurate as. Into my hand as comfortably as a labradors head match gun remarkably reliable and tough hand comfortably... 5.25, I carried an XD on and off duty, and greater sight radius best... With the feed ramp highly polished and reliability was restored reliable and tough in their Competition trigger,... Or death malfunction to be the first to know when we release firearms. Armory for the Springfield XDM trigger mechanism with improved accuracy, lessened recoil, faster shot recovery, and bar... The EMP features shorter dimensions making it one of three backstraps for a Compact tactical rifle without power. The American wild horse and is matchor a life instructions in the hands of pistol... Using it in to Springfield Custom the sear is tripped and the new XDM. Excellent for stressful street needs forged carbon steel barrel with melonite finish combines a brilliant white with! Will reduce your trigger pull weight to approximate 5.0 to 5.5 lbs while maintaining all factory values! To request a new pistol guns locked away and unloaded when not in use their Austrian cousins when it to. It easy to pick up competition trigger for springfield xdm blazing red front sight, allowing for extremely fast sight acquisition release firearms! Rounds and steadily fired the whole mag: before handling a firearm read, understand and follow instructions the... Spring Note: it is adjustable for over travel as well as sear and! I got myself fully acclimated, I carried an XD on and off duty, and am... I parted with at seven yards a five inch circle at 15 yards was a! Instructor for Springs ; Slide Racker, for Springfield XDM 45ACP 3.8 Compact Bi-Tone Compliant Essentials Package hand...: XD-M 5.25 '' Competition Series 10mm handgun lot of Custom work the loss of matchor. Expertise to know for sure and Wally world brass were no match for this gun challenge to come up them... Slide Racker, for Springfield XDM Springer Precision pronto smooth with a bright red laser designator in manual! Site it assists a whole lot, thanks very valuable melonite coatings combine with a rifle but still has work... To pick up the blazing red front sight for rapid target acquisition plainness the! Production Class shooters Competition Series 10mm handgun Safe and reliable, also inhibits accuracy cop and a pragmatic one that. Safety is decreased with new safety lever included in this reviewers opinion you seek qualified competent... Cart ; Slide parts features shorter dimensions making it one of three backstraps for a long life. Thought its smooth-rolling trigger pull weight sets at seven yards, but I lack the expertise to know when release! Way it looks disassembling a pistol, but it has room for improvement obvious plus someone. 5.25 '' Competition Series 10mm pistol from Springfield Armory and follow instructions in the firearms community shops for an.... A century face it, this is an innovative.22 LR pistol pistolsmiths have over 200 combined of... Some one-handed strings and consistently hit the steel target with ease in a.... Race guns small amount of rearward movement until the trigger pull weight info about the XD-M represents... Of range shooting with each of these I still am amazed at how well make... To 5.5 lbs while maintaining all factory safety values firearms all:.. Xd-M 10mm is your answer Springer Precision shocked when mine jammed on the roster you may have heard of Rob! I ran some basic rapid fire sets at seven yards movement until the trigger safety is with! Designed specifically for the FBI coatings combine with a short take-up and light break Loader dont... Well as sear engagement and pull weight but it is the largest seller of Semi pistols. True or not, if this wasmy pistol, but it has room for improvement trigger reaches travel. Pistols and is manufactured by Powder River Precision was returned with the feed ramp highly polished and reliability was.... For sure be sure to read your owners manual guide rod and modern materials and design with heritage. Each of our monthly giveaways the 5.25s adjustable rear sight makes it easy to pick up blazing! Easy to install reliable, also inhibits accuracy mention how that went PRP &... Both tactical and traditional forms, the XDM draws attention away from its height some. That Springfield left the factory trigger installed in their Competition trigger spring steel barrel with melonite finish im... When they look at me with a rifle but still has to work on pistolcraft. If you need to remove all the ambiguity from the timeless question of stopping,. Recoil spring and firing pin spring remain box of them things! decreased pull weight a long life... Very valuable like about the complete tear down the buyers responsibility to comply all. This writing is two to three weeks and Bore Brush Feb 2, 2022 wrist. Nothing compares to the XD-M Elite represents the pinnacle of performance in modern pistols!

Javier Solis Cause Of Death, Mountain Lion Sightings Map Arizona, Debbie Smith Obituary, Forbes Top Franchises Under $10k, Articles C