She said she could not speak on Fridays indictment as she didnt know the details of it. Batchelor, from talks with Coshocton County Sheriff James Crawford, said reports of burglaries, breaking and entering offenses and property crimes were down. He was indicted with robbery, tampering with evidence and two counts of theft in office. Drown said the incident related to cleaning up a property in the Village of Conesville, where he serves as solicitor. The charge carries specification to forfeit a .45 caliber Glock handgun. Unofficial election results shared Beacon Staff | November 3, 2021 A little more than 32% of registered voters turned out for the Nov. 2 election and voted on a variety of races and levies. Michaela Hysong | January 25, 2021 . Sending low level drug offenders to prison resulted in their release back into the community too quickly. Therefore, TCAP failed if it was designed to reduce prison commitments from Coshocton County. New Indictments: 171 Criminal Cases Completed: 177 Prison Terms Imposed: 94 Total Years of Prison Time Imposed: 284.3 (Not including 3 life sentences) (269Inmates sentenced by the Court were in the Ohio prison system as of February17, 2021.) << In an effort to avoid this type of tragic result in the future, the APA is committing all of its field officers to post-release control supervision. This is an opportunity for the Court to provide more intensive and meaningful supervision for felony offenders. They chose a way of life that has harmed this community, and they can begin to pay it back by picking up the trash, and in turn begin picking up their lives. Parties may also return to the Court for post-decree resolution of matters including child or spousal support, allocation of parental . Thirteen terminated unsuccessfully and eight were place in a special docket program with another court. I'm James Crawford, your Sheriff. 3) The Court will remain open for emergency filings such as Civil Protection Orders. About County 2019 Indictments Coshocton . Funds from the TCAP grant will provide more extensive monitoring of the work details. It was determined the shooting occurred in the 900 block of Chestnut Street and the victim was transferred to a trauma center in Columbus for treatment. After consulting with the Ohio Supreme Court and other probation departments, we were able to adopt and apply the standards and procedures that are most effective for Coshocton County. That means we've brought jury trials back from the Triple Locks Theater and we have operated jury trials in a standard format since that time," Batchelor said. Batchelor first won the bench in 2010 over Drown, who ran as a Democrat. "We had the. The indictment states Reichley used a knife to knowingly cause harm or attempt to cause harm to another. In addition to Recovery Court,15 offenders were placed in 6 different residential treatment facilities during2020. Title Office: 706 S. 7th Street. It was the first grant accepted by the Court, and the first position created in decades. Posted: Nov 2, 2021 / 07:30 PM EDT. Phone: (740) 622-1459. Grant funds from both TCAP I and II are being used for intensive pretrial supervision, drug treatment, and an inmate work program. In the midst of the uncertainty that results from our 24 hour news cycle, the Court strives to be a rock of community stability, where justice and the rule of law are in full public view being practiced daily in your Courthouse and your Courtroom. HENRY COUNTY, VA - Monday, a Henry County grand jury issued 320 total indictments: 85 regular indictments, 81 direct indictments and 154 sealed indictments. The indictment states Drown in relation to the robbery charge attempted to commit or committed theft upon a woman or in attempting to flee immediately after the attempt or offense, inflicted or attempted to inflict or threatened to inflict physical harm. Did TCAP work? Clifford Murphy of Licking County has been appointed special prosecutor. This is where Heather steps in. She will work closely with our local Adult Parole Authority officers, and several agencies such as Coshocton Behavioral Health Choices and AllWell to provide an intensive felony supervision environment for low level offenders. The grant funds received from TCAP will be spent on items such as medication assisted treatment, GPS monitors, drug testing, and employment placement services. Our experience from Recovery Court shows that if you get them clean, and get them started in the right direction, offenders want to work. Once they get into the workforce, low level felons are not likely to reoffend. In the end, we believe that TCAP grant money and a lot of hard work will ultimately make our community a safer place. If we dont see results, then we will not reapply for the grant. The difficulties that confronted the Court were overcome by a resilient team with the help of state and local government agencies across Ohio, as well as the private citizens in Coshocton County. The General Division of the Coshocton County Common Pleas Court is a trial court of general jurisdiction that provides prompt, fair, and just resolution of litigation in civil and criminal cases. Detectives processed the crime scene and spoke with witnesses. In each instance, the entire Court staff worked together as a team to maintain Court operations during a pandemic while transitioning into a new era of felony supervision. Eight were active at the end of the year with 13 successfully completed in the year and four were unsuccessful. Its a risk, but it is one I am willing totake. (* The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction counted only 100 prison commitments for 2018. % ReportLab Generated PDF document http://www.reportlab.com Her success is due in in part to a firm but fair approach to the offenders she deals with on a daily basis. Jordan R. Lartnz, 24, 526 Pine St., was indicted with one count aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, with a three-year firearm specification and orders to forfeit the 9mm Taurus handgunfrom an robbery of a gas station on Jan. 1. Graduates of Recovery Court are employed, law abiding, and productive members of the community, who are not likely to commit future crimes. "When Ohio Department of Health restrictions were rescinded as well as guidelines from the Supreme Court, we opened up court to a traditional format. That is when we found ourselves in the midst of an opioid epidemic. This is another example of the help that was made available from agencies across Ohio. Pablo T. Neal, 43, was indicted in September with three counts of rape,. I can still sentence F-5 offenders to prison if they are convicted of drug trafficking, a felony sex offense, or a felony offense of violence, or if they have a prior conviction for a felony sex offense or felony offense of violence. Video conferencing is now utilized for most court hearings unless the Judge or Magistrate determine an in person proceeding is necessary. Of those cases, 46 were standard, 14 were intervention in lieu of conviction, 12 were early releases from prison and 22 were pretrial supervision. This teamwork required constant inter-office communication, as well as regular contact with the Ohio Supreme Court, the Board of County Commissioners, and local health officials, as well as numerous other agencies. Finally,because the changes keep coming, I take this opportunity to introduce Jennifer(Jennie) Warden, our new Assignment Commissioner. Kevin M. Rochester, 33, 20843 County Road 6, was indicted with having weapons under disability, a third-degree felony, and assault, a first-degree misdemeanor, from an incident on Dec. 21. This was down from a high of 228 in 2018, 219 in 2019 and 171 in 2020. View Ashland County Court of Common Pleas General and Domestic Relations Divisions judge, magistrate, and mediation dockets. /BitsPerComponent 8 /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB /Filter [ /ASCII85Decode /FlateDecode ] /Height 210 /Length 104432 /SMask 4 0 R DOMESTIC RELATIONS CASE SUMMARY: New Case Filings: 169 DR Cases Completed: 382 The Court took advantage of a grant opportunity to develop a probation department according to local needs. In the end, we realized that there was always someone willing to help no matter the request. It is a grand jury's determination that enough evidence exists to hold a trial. WHIZ News. Accidents: Chris Winegar of Coshocton reported a non injury accident in the Wal-Mart parking lot. COSHOCTON A Coshocton County Grand Jury has returned three indictments in separate cases related to traumatic traffic crashes. Nov. 8 2022 Election Results Coshocton County COVID-19 Clinic Information Website Learn more about Coshocton's new broadband partnership with OhioTT County Agencies County Courts The indictment states two theft in office chargesoffenses occurred from May 1 to 24, 2021, and that Drown while being a public or party official committed a theft of property or service related to a governmental entity, political party or political campaign fund. Judge Robert Batchelor recently presented an annual report on workings of the court to Coshocton County Commissioners. Both jury trials involved incredible effort and cooperation between court staff and members of the Triple Locks. >> who come before the Court. The Magistrate has almost the same authority as the Judge. As noted below, prison commitments from this Court increased significantly from 2017 to 2018. "We think that will fit the changing nature of the domestic relations docket. 328 Chestnut Street. Seven were suspended due to incarceration. Coshocton Tribune. ), TOTAL COURT CASESCOMPLETED IN 2020 = 725, IN THE COMMON PLEAS COURT OF COSHOCTON COUNTY, OHIO, PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY : JOURNAL ENTRY, ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *. Brooke was hired under the premise that the job was entry level only, that there was no room for advancement, getting a raise would depend on the grant, but we would send herto training programs with the goal that she would eventually get a realprobation officer job with the State or a larger county. Coshocton County Scanner is dedicated to bringing the Citizens of Coshocton County the current news as it happens and when it happens.. Follow him on Twitter at @llhayhurst. of the Court and Court Staff. services to all Coshocton County citizens and appreciate your continued support Also, on a statewide basis there was some leveling off of the prison population, and the State approved funding for TCAP II in fiscal years 2019/2021. After treatment is completed, Heather and Ross work the offenders into Recovery Court and job placement. mission is to provide just and fair decisions in a timely manner to all persons of the Court and Court Staff. COSHOCTON A Coshocton man was sentenced Friday in Coshocton County Common Pleas Court for sex crimes. The Domestic Relations Court is the division of Common Pleas responsible for hearing all divorce, dissolution, legal separation, annulment and civil domestic violence cases for residents of Coshocton County. Christopher James Jarvis JR.: In the, ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSITION OF CHIEF PROBATION OFFICER.docx, University of Toledo, magna cum laude, Bachelor of Isaac M. Beichler, 21, has been indicted with felonious assault, a second-degree felony, from an incident on May 26. Coshocton, Ohio 43812. She worked at the Coshocton County Farm Service Agency until her retirement. We continue to strive to offer effective Since some offenders are going to be placed on probation, we should at least provide supervision the way we see fit. Brooke Bookless was placed in charge of the program, and we saw the beginning of a system where addicts charged with low level possession and trafficking offenses could get clean, get a job, and become law abiding and productive members of our community. This is the official website for Coshocton County Government. Parties may also return to the Court for post-decree resolution of matters including child or spousal support, allocation of parental rights and responsibilities (custody), parenting time (visitation), among other matters. Home; Local . Macy J. Wolford, 24, of Warsaw, was indicted with fourcounts of aggravated vehicularhomicide, second-degree felonies, and two counts of operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, a drug of abuse or a combination, first-degree misdemeanors, from an incident on Oct. 2, 2021. Total Years of Prison Time Imposed: 284.3 (Not including 3 life sentences), (269Inmates sentenced by the Court were in the Ohio prison system as of February17, 2021. A Magistrate is appointed by the Court to assist with domestic relations cases. Of criminal cases, 177 were completed with 94 featuring prison time. << TCAP also impacted the role of our citizens in the duty of jury service. Fax: (740) 622-1154. He's accused of taking a television from an unoccupied structure. A grand jury was not convened in January of this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Again, the goal is to get the low level offenders off of drugs and employed. Ross utilizes GPS monitoring and random drug testing to ensure that low level offenders comply with the terms of theirbond. The court had 105 criminal indictments or other charges last year. Derek Jimenez, 75th Ranger Regiment, on June 10, 2017., As you may remember from our previous article in Due Diligence, the job of PSI Director was designed for the simple purpose of writing presentence investigations. However, the job soon transformed into probation officer duties, and managing a special drug court docket that we named Recovery Court.Since Heather assumed control over the Courts intensive supervision and special docket program in July, 2016, more responsibility has been added to her many job duties., While her duties are officially Pre-Sentence Investigation Director, Probation Officer and Recovery Court Administrator, Heather is also called upon to provide impromptu life counseling. For this mother of three, straight talk is not a problem. I can relate to their struggles when it comes to getting by.There were times in my life when the kids wanted something but I needed gas in the car to get to work, and there wasnt enough money for both. The gas tank got filled. So I tell my people bluntly, that I get it, and then I tell them that there is a way for them to solve the problems they are facing, but its going to involve making sacrifices to get it done. Heathers experience as a former Wal-Mart asset protection manager, with specialized training in interview and interrogation, has also helped her develop a reputation among the felony offenders she supervises. Heather explains, Usually at some point during their time here, I catch them lying about something, and have to ask if they really think Im that stupid. Indictments are not an indication of guilt. [3q($gHeC:jSrH^#X?tO#ZA]pC2St>*umUuf7.i+&B9+*C=oGp?h)-BW*":g&D!MW>T)%g=k9Qo^nfAo^m6*3de6L_85C['GD,npr#Zm8$NK_j5\KLW*)bd9Ci>V#CN35^]-LqVh4pl^V5m;"9S*tET+b<=K#ZaK6859eG/f`=PmM_.Ocg_(/L##It)rMiHOY@Jc.PVPtE4;o]ag8*BL!r#F96cRgmQ6.V6_b,p7S4;,ON1]sY8uaiWf?f3a, Dj==Lr\PLXlsDIIm;YE>!lX#!Wi:UW;ceqZY%IN0k3[rFuB]8XK67*g9jkW:3CMp\9mu<4*D]/7JclW>$G2I'GS'g]&HS8rqY_P:/8QDCjUMU/M&HW4=;>4o55X]QR$\^i/Kc/9NQ0211K.1LSj%R+>[4pZh)[+?]6*;caN-n7,Vq54lt(bSWo)OaMJ]qJmFn:'Mm.4Yg@=_'=S_!tO(gEhR7toJaa*RJ`@1Z^r:!-,,UF`M&e\N1>Go?\apO]+l-lPKhRj_s]=u!C?!U`8o;f(/$4I=_5ABrUc'o(W0#ZK>iJ/M8*'(mtEj9b_&_'-V@Nl_MNfFSo,9s;:`l84jR?fMO@P8SQjH`Wh[=Co+rd6";f)4,/4E)Efm6-2E(?-cT_5BbEa_O8P,&,O`T^2`A5cgVbcJp3(K#N/MAbAGjlh6+W4FqG]?;H$.d2hkKfWdR]s?I99q->E8^k!DJX-J7Himrp3;OIJH77ro#i]V.E\'HR="\r4a-2E]?`qf*#t3,PIl/6.f(,,+$X]#4M2%Mrc`;DB2r#7$NpMnB.bY`)A!JL/(OjC?Y5(^>-qt*KnT[;GfPgbW8u]O^TFW?Xf8:&^OA=(m'a@2p[6j)H_!BN*q,#p[Ip(PG@$73X^2(2Dd8_iPUFa;d!6@QE-W72XMCLnnK^3gssrOXf[$Lq!mkt?+t]3l-cD1ASGlC['VZk*7[hZ9r1Z7PK"BMLkpl&(-b+J&R,A?SQ#GkA+4Xg:S*M/UW_]O[;.fa3iE0e+m@uNHhQgQTgRHYK_gTZSl]D8Sl%@-71X*C!!)f@6q9[ZC8rpn[Tn0e`9$T\Wp>8F!^Uri2`ZP_GaXk;NE2E3.S?ELV6HsU'O1-^$;h&,oG=EDdR^42_'cHNlD]XaGq9&`]%IAB88E7ThlpW,$p8B1QKB3@-KlI;b9Q[]tGGOa2GpCBJdANi?m*&5Yk=NkhP"V^PlNBrn*\r;CuA"?E_uU/Vl(o/b>hA8#R_"Z(`6q&Cp^RV`7)f>G3p4*Pc_&>hA"[s9bJKc)H'X+oB$K&=D]`"?,pbud?66;BSt:t-%h9()R7o1!/1N,aD/G8A3-Xe\Wi@OLq!lBHUH7TN&t=l>U!r6I*Ziu"kMBKgGIP&jpRss0DV_nslJM':_qU\9A&b*'H[`lZ^8e997"#q;)`]T+n@,3Us7sujY$\sCrr)_tk.Td`i"s.D;0e>nJrSh.GCT0FkM+b;]R.h]VlfP5,7iFug:r0]?RIS1RsSKN-#GAI_Gf8PZIFEDVt,Be3P'bhAWqtlF=;m3$[O[Fm6iEOX"4W>"H@VotA)Fp]Mp?^Ir``=Rt['Ueo*aZL(0cK?/%em;DA2Nl@d+G/a8Ro)h91hh59Ht4-`8oui]I>t&N)$ah\+cA+j=t'psBG33J4`VU*OpC-+8dJ9i>l6R#JEO*e!DDG5qUCz!5.I5M\j^Zi5s3PbXTU2NfN8`j_`e_;'6EP>?_=9"hi)qjBnHImd'39o[?V+/FMWCQ[btf_o'BY/m\>D`ujiQ0=$!$nrf0!GK_)6FKDnGoB6#JqkFaJQe("M0JMGGjFj_o4(H8=1b?BfNBD"-//K+hnZSl1%s=\LX:1(BJO$_aiI[D_f3?\EW:*i+(0S=s[88:$e^\MPCTFG6_3=K=daGD*Yumn%[:B/O)Aru`AnL1T9d>RSMrX9pHSmF8N-7=+lI;;;A5cE*FCdcW)#sX:Epqkukic[iLG(!bI)AEo>,4K2Uu87;X"$IR+2[_lTgo;;>X$L,G+i15VPf)$e&*#_a%;D[fZj4!.9Dlcf7[3,PZDM?M+TB6-n$F?U^dpMIbt/+z!.YU8X]r7s4[#,a>q.HZSs5ImAOje=O_;q-[=A4*X>6+/*#oq\If/u%5Q:Gq%mTjdq`fK'0K;&e%o";Cp@dLpG8Do=I-T4\\+Jn3UIY.Uq5A^h(MrnP4Oa'@e^`2S[VV?gp6%Vpo]aiphI1\&2Ocil4T)r(2$T%K77G2>R5=@;779Om76Bt$7dfa6GB7h0Y[GNu"'M\l-rpngfW8tf'$*?F\3LiL0d)nDoGkeF!W;0bi/%,TK`9d?EK&p4Q0a8c50iVEMgG^VRVIE9OT2Vu2E5/GX4Hd%)HIkSXd7)nNq`Q*hLB.(OGL)qE^n8Y:2];,u[^<4Ze:Siu+'4e5*>F1Y@rO`"7lR)Z4z!;rh7`Pp6hF=_!9C2/X>=D`F(q:fi&2)dJ7laO@4>?bTm[k!)uo5;G^+H]-n(TIG:mR!OH>RNcqjq!0m2b\XL4HPB4$CdV;N:]6NJn&ZSLJBtY*>/MD/CjSN/39,T149HET7.=L*TL?`p_pTt=[bDCAXSJ?C8)02Yc:?lBgthqHf`lm]Sb%fcS0zrZs6P&5W6F3cq=6]c@ir[^P2+6npDN?XI0Q^;%EI5-o@KL(0-%NIuk9-71'a)HgESIsh,@:7T+hdacmed`uMB2)R6BO8AP$?glg_(TX'rS1G?]nbSZAR999;#7h:c4GYYOr;HBI?at(6hS"9>`n$]jET;e5NQn4gNugK4R%L!X>[36TFnb<0B4kih&J8i_]"5J^%n1tts1WpYn6fS_io2_;mTcimace)V>$>C90u"WrXY`.&*#TXYjQ,CbkP&IJ@92Jq0DZ!#-2"CZ$*bEjmBl/gBl:Lbad1Oa1O%hF^[e&XsH7G)Mud()D/JZ"Y-qYD$;"q#D!fP`039hg+O;ult!r'`bnn?AU[.4$k-kIf^2,8RlFFYm1('>0lH]No&q4XhQ;=](MfWF;=`-uMd:1HV%n)9'aW@V/"`dj!GrYON7/E2/'/00U/)\j*A:Q@:h1`W,"r?_"(nS2fRp^CfbMhZrjCc,hKkic\uD_E"3'\KEcX0Cj,3'<2up"*R*gY:`jN\`OM`KkrIkbF3QqW]Ra0!q7M#`Pof7gphnGn+H"uBf$_XT/1-*Pq,q?DS!Bh@7sq%b2qaHj.!p7aQUQ&4$/KF(8\CQ6;^T75;m/o[-1fiSc"+,;h>9qtBDE?U+Pb@jrk+fA:0'lKUG0mhK.?kjLeTcs]5QH4%@cL;@5&Na5sZpiHhZs%62:BLca!&OF6D]Jk.]"XrQ<=,[qsagaXorV#cc=a*p!J'*-QA,%"rYaE)]0EbPDK(0Vl."Kn`#&riudLM_G^#5Iei*OcCG.>!:]1FEr7]604)AoWGOV=5#>>,5]_YAg,8eVqJ8q4:Ae[0;'Nb%KA2p6kpkY(75M+C;QJ6u*Q>+_&o)b:Z+!E8]0re]T&a`ag:L;/d[1SoO^=EnYrYS4Db+rWiEj:AX3':"V/mk70lu@Yh5.+\fd\kI$ABqAWr[#Q)j]G8cJ#Z5lSi]>2*Vk"/[E'bj$//!z!!%N[`TZN!=]sG/X]o@IA?].MIIbK-U8"B*G'7f,-X9k[X08^fjmLc;[_KTWi#"gK6YqU6'e<)kiBR>3%s3]h]^Cp`Xm:4I]fng3R#G':=#Za6sCo%^cs;8?:7H/ZVoW+FI!e1qA[r7iYV+F)%T]SMB"nVqa8Fm\"s(Y_>%Oj9IW1GCM5p9h33_Nk[$7ncTMHo%f%rdN@"F@'?(^R^d\.23-HHm.G>kKh>pb@P6rh[E(F7AZu_$*/7LrdAlJFI@RWrV'Co$Pk9Yf2?p@qY7&>Xf\_Xf%2/n-+t12F`mBFh7HO:W5=]D9C2'5;c?WB6)dh`St6uamnlqZ'bqJ9Ui?A7!.S0*`r,2#7up.)l5Hg1NAtfm]j5RTVR:N`SMI*Z8MPeOr-7>W9_Ig/V84Y\:aLI]Or&4p[VmhXU,TJ:RFtZ]CrmoEQOqjY#]YD`LSJBY,MIE%k)F>/63pA"Z`K%am-Yn$aG[^\E:0ROF>IF[94sXbfa?E[graa7SdMn!'",SEKe)?=N`HkmmA(2,Grp4eZ$1;INDK!/m!?k""_K:fz!!*#$d.:"ZH[A%E6#(.L;GpCr>$?2sq7se]Rl*]+7lrdoZa-mbe'i)JCU*WJ@ImuMEcP!%;c=?q'n#fG+_i\k3B8lO1Lgi.]V;-pV5:#eW!MdN'k/7W92"$ng/.b6f<8ib>@M&N9hin-<>Q]=GgP7$S=cF7[\@7h2E$SfY5IM2URPaiP*0kG`f8R#>#DV]&@BZSB?6\dqeNs6'$O2e3/\+e-MbpXVI,W[tMYUJH)q"WI$M]Qdu3]aRQZV`S:#hY)@oT5*Q-T`!"W,c0L*S0-1XkMG?+ACgK113f0f+2g[JC3;BgILZ66I+6jHLL=+uFlg)s/5bHGLIk:a5!!(s'$/H!Wh7JG[AE`4*1$DthoFq0ZNc#U[:7U7cF1E9Q4klg-0?L[>CHQ:X\65YUj/Tba4"pRg\,&.`^P(3;U?$4<[,5m0VFNH%6aR%SK9FMX?G]WM$b%YT_>$Fn"!kHmJZ;/GSiTCr5i`2FgP^CPPmP_4#]:nNO7+K^j7])'BBW1h)q4cX-=IB*n7>l'1kUqVh.gUTP#ljr*zIl%*^a7q8YaS2+$I/C2Jl7(2sGOGM3!;qub%iuK$'j=c^2DI(3FE0Nm`lI!:i`VoF#7hp,?F*C,R;Qn1$U)P1\1VGJ:i4KVa\NV*T&UeS5i8P23TnC19B"a,'m:BDSTX%nBolFZ$2^Kn\kI!/(;%27hO6gGl6gf8#g(kXl>iD8d@Gd/6fk7,CZflO]t7f.H3k)LV^X)eCt^#pC-rLpca#7"mbU\sg-p.hj'4Xg:;"HC869XWdVR!+c&EO2FeS9Z7T*&lCtbV!n)+s$&fM?"'bYicK'u,U-PpuNpY+?T\,6[LzzzJ6u_qA0`NM>>8CWc6-k9WT\/)Z[Vj6:!FD&.bqG4AM*Z"UkT2%b*?mG.`MX4YPIda!X6=+>Z2l9c6f9N3B87Mh,tqa]Z61Z?eCepd)Ic99e3K>'iH.^Pl#$7m6031,G*"4\WBLcAW-1$pDr.E1gAVQ?0=-S*hM=g*!Aq,A1f.n9/F4cm>hu.D&'=A@.]iiQM`'j8,;*?4@HFA1.ttBQfXh8,>"MIhL466!UZ]C&Q'E]"2+TDr7jLj'!a?"e@67bKJ)feZJlPzz!!)NcHM6]N8SO$9VRh@UCASe#k&h(RLHqbo)ssLm#:an^Bm,fB[1t-d7BlE+#UY;u0L*O`#fQd>Nk#a9f62b$4Y8mif9jmpFIKpn&,#9\ece#'3Ci=)J%=h`e=e?mB-B2gQuU]B*.*O2*Q':#AsXe5Y(s7`:Qq?NA\=PpI,)dI57nCmB@p=,blnIMM2I8raq\V_l.:Rp_5s"(8u*Ohba3CuMrWhipN%_Z\eEKk6G2Op^@_2.H?p:;.YHWK0:s+4]^!g,j$L"7,eI5Q>Zk(Ts0U/)PAP22d+K])jikkA;"Qn>Gj6Mq'm[Jc,dssCF.0[Sl;5`)&]5lrL.1iL14)qYTd?rnrhAX-fRm,b0bk>o,anI-6.G>;JZn/jtbQ;R;Ql`3:4jZ$=d)5#muk!a^MiHE'\T-I,J.Q01V>'("MG#c1W"S`%g5-UKe`GWmsDpd=W]DLc2e*:bR*8,5kZ$_=XNRm$Jnb`'mjM.+?A-En#]2*2.c6Kt2E*jJ`eLFL\+sK&_VW#.qrH%l0Uqh%d*f^U)oVmkkaan(B$))t#X"*q%b'Ai\bNCj.7n?+]V$qO1%!GJWoP+.`.Jrhc&".C\9uom'.Ul,jku_R$BR2euSiJT>KBfB/0r__I%$/_ANM1#NK7qGhE]Q>ictXWiaKm33i;M!o)rg:ECr'QQ?!:Z&^(pVi%,'0Wo,zz!!!#gfCnRae#KF*6\in92&+Qjad/gZ^b`XI(iE'FTVI>#;8=bYiZC$&nbA9:2_d4-U2SgX2DLpf*b5)Yo:gj?l&knn.r6jDg9H:[K-iD_1]!gD6n<>1Y9t^Q?Pn'FJ(9m.c'KK"OWGU_9"`AA]$*hWAS"=$oAUK@U4d4mr020W21Nns2laP;_9>1N5OIq@WgtI7S/XOMS6qF/Cs8"`XAl^n8_^3lF7ga3bF*(YT,r/QajZ)`Bd.cGT36Vqe!S=mEK+tXKsl1QREq4'\Pg]*agn=IB;,VJzzzrk]^>HBa\[II*>dU*8.G*q/``HPJ;.0J'imkg4=:gS7o?lChZ@%m7[o]Tu7+5$W7\=1DT12H$("+g2q(H)R2JcfUPBFcDFR<1=O+NOaas19:Qr&\OD@fl3puj1+OZ8(?eK_Yc$,U;"s3Q%!E3,p(AC+;F8Y`$PN9k77n^e/;$*kmLD'dCW[5fP+8ZqODJ;B_p>L*<6'>zz!:U#63R2P]mIB5Wq>'gj#"DKgiYi_7KAA(S7rDXbr(sNRFtG?s:pif--PBAesG&CV(SXQ6L:AM>ZR(]C:JlM$0nrN10+W/hTkan/!oPd&s"+Lmb15<4A3Ckah:]oC(_[l0ZGBU@#1_1$)]mT?So9mitc+A/`X/iP8D5LI(Es#50Eaj;gq81!:DK6#\2I4SNSun\=[Mp>R6%?N8=p;p^h^p-a']t9jO$gG0LA,Q]m&SK>2E9O;H684aHthq=CN!]dWp]zz!!)d74W/[rg=DF-4nW8LTX3s`'+RcMI=,O6j"%12L*&STF_sPhNc`TrNA%u6\\QgL0SXG[5jT9GsYOS^LZ3lqX9A#fSm%um_q/p+6!6b)7SBaTl4Zhch]_T,S[f*^"i>X4maWz!!"_0n+'Ph!!!#7#OCX'd>"NE=*HSl2,uXd9jC.g6rJl;:#KJN?FkYD'l0oOP=!^CbOj;#I;uU&L'eor>OsM"6&2@SERI2)N92D^5J]YT%Wu_CdOf\hMt,=GP,]S52tp:NCXW6uk=`.>[.NC/QRoZ-pa#6VgLLb*;#0.jcShhn=(I%ESPkK6LN@A7T5HWiF4]`ce2E2O2CHV9im,cH=\ka)$dt($)*Or&mh6z!!!#sI16Yr)f\#uW_>BV5oCV:rb0%lD_SWIYY1F^-dAFXl^5@f*S=CQ5&rQ_?X]sGTdF$@5St>NDEmu,:WMZQTp?gW'+^+jG!8qLt[s&gu[Lt&>aiMW(W)0p@iu.2]=K0EJ:IWlZY(:!*/sV2CTh*_i%X4?6m@meTh?6jQAZ.1oTUa4PZao5J*U?=oFu10a/D-Uh/lC&d:U9$i^A7Ln^]6E^PYkSn^73JBT.8cKQ14`+GdhtWpqiXm@Sih;ra..DTz!!)e`5`]4d+?XLQmnR?T.I=;(aWSf."SeMnS*B8"GiPL;@I.@TDY]T,-#6tM#jZE;6q5F:_3HIC\kTdH+6q$+k\T;GN5<<0P!!(qOK7cNg;:,_CMKFT[Xq&q8=[##Ko6S@?J2:q0H^FjXJ]=?B3P4qUoF)6@hnF0D]q`9?WN!&'[]HPe/aZ#,FB$WKb%V.8bpJCt;M%SME.@"h1OtqFUoDes%1ZAP2jYu>-]8Ghn"cV#;>#R>U5*OK#6>=XhgK@,t.Z$\/QE-rTXC!2hC-Y;uVDMhH\dIQ1$E85a37[80SIM;-l4PrhEOQV*NU*DdU_]?d-f);TlmlR(UXjIA*VlM)Ed$)\l;epF:!Ft#ggtBRZJ,c>-->Mp5dnQblK/P=CKHGjSKoKa1TpL./PIRJ9rK\QoJ=e"e1b3@N4c,%9u*)0'43@@,q2QMP*(rkQBPa]RAt#%g=g>Nl0@\$Yi"-e`Q-"H0IS=r2C9q9X.lo4Ts;>,ULR\>i8MS/kWa)W8"Wa^4,2+[[CAGQdu9bZ"3BVd8BNXS@+Q1_N61cD7.W>$@@BqD&'O!&3riNIrrI+!!'g(MMd;9%iuonWOqeiC!isd)ml2YXW6S-1")n(Pe,#W;BS\9VS-mGV+ZC8"bgsdnYb/<>2*/KR@EX"\Qr3@RDia#knG>0,V;@p(RGi"&/,cpQ]RFWP%6!u=W1S#`KF2bQW^:?X/.8eU+]qQQWP*RF/%ccF*O!?')Qm2GrZJc@g%S]92eB&om`,flc-GSNEr*omk!F?(GcuXM=ha>`ba=_9M/(m\Lj-bEaEqF=tp(MbflGm]SE>q8c$@KM6nddJMKiA+aK`>;&DgRd[8(L0/VBOCaiEVE[$X&F#IqJ$bIO*Z\$Vq-eFe7h3KEmPK#C5O;=1NZU8q^<1lp725R4Ec^-"Y"@Ur4N(UnjgnZEb__RDn?&C2*+k^&?#L$SO0ZnF5q;gt[pMNi&ZXE`FoVI>s)hZK!!(q?]6j:T]tOBoWDi&'H;miX?9U%sE9u5^l-lQVS2h6Y,GSnVIJ`_Ho6W>P2;^b>H$"-b1Ga+'XBFbCg=k74/M1*#aN01*R2M=;AhY&*"U3YhD*sp%"@?0kf8::nVG*D0I=:YFKq+YQQM593CAO\-"onW'h@p\FVkq(-8VqThPiBU32%NnJml%3'Y1%XBXO^aRR2iB(VFI44)9SBu[+;?X!V4nUG`?cgAUe)7\%[Woi:1(Vn]jn\DhuQjT@i?DKlDNGP/pJiMS6!4C>2erO\sfW5N@&OeQsQ,V<0bhbZNB6QB2d'BeO">'N43P$$@,+mO5'[!iFO^%CT9f_jWFCnE!j.nhLpNFEn[F4sH&sL6.NHrC$@UW2qWpO4UP9mJV1W@n)I4[]$lDo=.r(=`QCJHp*=dl>VhSI[obZ%q8Ab"kmLuK&1;IU9E9-g=!8J*4Za^c]YWO&&u,qa=d?!!!!G;Ia3H5X^Y"t9t@gF=?3C9NYN?HpX;o&TuZR#.GF.TCb%"dH$O]-7-s+"LTNT4m+J`Cr;8-N[\,tZ+KVK=(EXb!g7RL#p%@"lg@G&eoXp,(P>@`1KcZuGjbTIuSK8gnb0%k?."jo1)OuPk^A>:G[Irb2UT7J"IP\g#*pnT4K28+'SX,T8ZhpKbUo1-&\@A1mmh-Q>!.aeDh*EkT2()+eK^NNWV1j8BHI*[OlI;eX)B%?7N/`he1ico/hJ97,qlaB,VdIr.LPPd%p_4M\j!>3X524V%"@X6@IC>l;r1rXluff0j(2rX'5%%X(m'cl7Q?tJL%oo>@Z)-?C_eP[@;8oENQ0JT4[*+LuNUY$WP5&;c[@R/Ra5WiGu1cOP:2*p>'a5\`JirT`]DTW]?B*%O7WH;bb+X'6S7s3L1FJU`GtS$8C6uTD=t=.i6nsmRXIsWl2^268__mU\Y"?@=0d90ciY`2$(F9lEU$Zj6`F5?p1"1)#CWBK$R^I6K<=53?-V"r9PS"Lm&mHt3MEZki''Cn];c"[MfdlgIXF&I2WkVI26`G,V:SWCFp_S6:jb*cf_'9iNKullAI=0T[@H:8JsZWA,DRYQ_Rj9e^[5:dZPnL:n;O>rDlEY#G8nD(ek6BP=?MZ?$!Err5H_Y0)ROC4Fn:8m@G#OTT,_"X9@#;cI4?CN9$Un4enq`t#F\lib/=.h]^"AB1]MAZ.O(.^t_b2s)QSVlAi)XA"W'9";/V1-ib'6daXki8MKGG#SnBf!oZsD6".8-kt-6+lVT91c6Vb3/cC&bLfo0@tQ3>=kqjhIW7-d_F0j3?:pqEFg.V'`US8s3;(shg.YCS%]-Lf=cgG2i[5ge7`"%3l_cG9S]0*M;GpFOTfInT(&k\.Wud\TTl%j1N7n46/DMBA%EO^W-FchPESL,8&r+.o]]:R+$H-Cr:.h^[V`nqVs%hO+05JPI42k-5'V50o[Vg'F2UMmmB#'Es:8*=M$!6N@)_2c6KiPP,!AG"B4*pqA8^UUe`Lks.I^PTrmJ,[*i\$rNC%LjY/U>NM&kM$4E!!'f]K5P32qc^?Qoh:c%:>HrD;]c-cB-2OMYs!?q)1pXd,r:/gfp%A!mpu2\RPt%OBgX'_qhnOX_h7Su:PYdo";l3)X9%r"Qi^mj+(RCAQ`o#IY@D`:kf1Sb0RlbgHqMH2pW2MC-28q)%MMd.BKqWjNSt=fJhgUKMA+/#:2god-FAJMeD;(e*^AROpFE>A2$31&+]RTJA8R&ZAfsFW5iOJI?F"7^m=["2Jl>p"6j=/rb=7*%l)/r'qdoH"6O4MiHNKa_A]L90ulcKYsC2LqYD5E]oH-2E:K%_dO`dIU5@YO4Woq!XmmOF4QWYN4tRQZr$m6rMLq=9M*]Xgd[G6u$t:_;nb?b]'Hl1.7E!J/4P&BHLhI[H90b03MOH.kns3_`A/i._#Jfk)t+g.b7:f\p$8hODacrh^^Y#+Da>1$E^ZF`f:X[oiK?`bqN]cp/s2bke^>VS9Ana]h.G'P?iL-i\"5U$#!K#Y5(.bTEYF1^L>(A8j51+6VU!I^',)⩔O%'2b-A.^\1WuR@20)0IBSem-X1'4?SQsn`oN/`@D?+%GBFfTjUi"&agXK:cK*BW*j'`\5apBfYJcjf3>YJ.l:Y3:pAeU"9\=pbEjRG@?PSDk5h@Bt8`RT`.7An?]dH(&JnRW:j.6?UZ-m4$214Lc,R*C\i?GHpR3!=g0.AlIa2d#@Rp:;jW"eTTp$^f9%=LZEHZL^-R[J-4,0F`KuqodPAk&iSlDG&2im77Q5^F[Y:C/ikn]e'U7FG55M+$u4>&21'PuIY.IffejALbBm"B2b;)6q*(c\\bX]'Bb;te]ZoJ[VH1g?!J=^C6s\BneDd:[KJd/:n6ac1bulN?;$"t[c@b^4-Ldh8`l,L#m/R$8Vsg(>TO=i/u0ApPTE1+0teGHCV1=Z!9HOF8hGo&VBOpAYg0!eEW7$%P7baN+A]=Ai%kSdo(I;Z-.Yl-jG!X9%KGWJ1cs0%eq5T0.C>jiWibO*VW\C'Hm1p/\SI!DtWDGe^`3sk]bp42f79UQ\LXaEqucRaH;UI1`?gWOV%j%ia7RI[r*d%[LXVo,QkUMgg??eR24LD:2kA7@S2HMg\;7_6/^MIA\9KaWcCSoj6fe^G"KF(EW4.3bZQr1'eg_S"_7\.2l)to!`j4rJM.?rg+t%Da6o-W6I_)oRLpSX5YUA[Ie!D*;0&Hd0g_,/6^"Z@SeRmRT57VMd%nD"XL63PUW0,.R'O?T\@9bbZV!.*W#4tX^,9eFFt'b$MpFS^4=I2`2EN00A5)Bijm$:8=gM_J[^JALTcKbRp)/$#7R04h.eDfIS$@:`c->qSM8`pTN,33BM,ah%PEhDer=TH8$Q[.%e4_2&gPu./`Q:u8(+mD?aAGRkX"KL"A4^f?V$6bW`sN8O2OKQ6>G#Z8l)M1k/MJd3-efFbL^dr"D5;K[U9@`iF'1nNR"o%SLpV1?e^8s7n&$X/-gn1#S84F\4tc*&Pf/=(/M)"Xd?n?N8_tC>m\ggAbEKkuM`.YFR@4bF.e+CXbkNF&To*01);sWD.bZkm0K[GSGmh'@AY1"O5[O;k2XQjj2P9^6ud3UY&\*TpRlD-:CGk":=q0]Qm+!*OWH0@G?$)INgl%c=a&C6f+]):B.HRb.VakM40"5El:o9%NN\m0GrTD!ctF"-,r[S+&L_l2K.L)e*$&-f*hr*otHPD)AP(k40U\XK/K8QsNK-ND!WdI6`R6aKBBig;E5blS#P@]6WEEB!2p95r(Kpre%$/NJlp0bBiiP!ji_?5&aRojAZgu]7>R3i7<45D$nd3n=]ip@)J-k('8"b,K8k"p])YKeOK6=OK*O/M3'Bm>=TAZ7J6ZT$@f;rH`X2DQV!H$Y4"KNYY&$3P^5$nm_Uq*JAL'JDBfb8!F!P$huq>2`*JpZ6>d&Qi47q*KK693\#NK?hiKT1^[tTM1:&4"\fX.^TWnFD&n;c^mLEF(+mGjXbGfm7UhmlqebHkG9Q1@`,b@#u\NtCrc>s\#!o5Fj04R[%o*>?7N]B:Y&jKkc0oU+-X&QOgUDj1`%+](X&iLAOgbUebOsm`J1Kb%>UEHYOn:>(be21@[4;nBfVBNWMcLF0m-j`@DBm'Y-#+FXl7,#L=TB4',)&"`CmKHA7*#rD:0H=#Qt3[q!1aUo`o*_*kbkKZR>I5GHRN(GB?gY1A1pu."n]Dj:No,p:7j^5HhM8HKZnALrAJ3]ieoJ(s8I?c*??+0(E=EBiPL<3s"fTBC5=19K>P\8"9O/L:BEWp86B"tH#iKDq"TNZ_BQ4&p[@"OFQm9,Y+7na&5OW+FlJa"RuR01h&J6iD3d,FMOQ+):,Z4EC,Ke1;WdE]70`>c2T^+FR-ma)W@9SCC,E]VDgl?;o_,NJbsCIA5/U$!`ol'@ou2fqG\KPo2_S)`e0mK7+rib^)f"H*DW"318Of-_Z.lgT(4(#3:2[(@BQ$/(<7:^Lf?9V$kad+k:0?6)i?M$2#$*Jup'1hVkgBq?!oM-9c&.gh:nM=*f0RfNrdriDG`l92H,'N>*Th,E6^/eu`5iG'SF]^LE[PEH/7q]/qul/.]D1KFA7t%)/CL^E9QUe/NQR>?tMT1gO9gWh(7J(UnST>1Hj-DWI-BNP`aB"9S+3a-A/Vo9+'-:nR997?f%ke'KSn5^kfR23Ie*5A?cfkDBX6uUPW;d*Q`H$p6=%Z_3uLQ]=HYC/Li5bdMX2)p[RtNq)N1i;`q,[LJ;hWEo@VJGFRZ7mS_4,+bG&bu?f_a[]FTq?qrPGXH?Tr#9&b5Fesb.+Kau7auFa"HEMsF\Vnp>_)o#ZTL-qLBtA6EAr-HI69NP6+kE0_3%*J[\Lk@%HdVKk04X<22-qA6;dJ3iOO-reW\#9HY-k8)U4\fegKc&R@6Y5N-]VK!.dBX&:\7j]9.MiI:'5uq;/f3]"5IE8P.RhB@!.Y%1TRE/1C;TJ+N?b?bcX?qq,5VcThFl4$+C%-7:0n.CQXl`?#Nm4F6XuY-.3KGMfg4YW-X^KR,0$DWGBPQ;-b^h7IkK%*$=0IiK4>VOi7p^]Edn6f[4ePL@:OK;&:@&[f!QJ=Bboks1*\ND\i6'`\rToo+=PIpVsNF>De(H*V\g979,7:2*S;m/o:2A=@YpZt5uT>c9oB\Y*g9iB'qB"#T5*Er2mA't;bf8L0=3F:ol,]OGt/D9dUMtV;ad&D]_QVk%@+MGD((l9Go6pok&SB2mDa?>N,K/p%+\VtlnaHWi9uZc*ACWeeC)cC\_XlAn&E>c6+1Xb[]*`Z(^h*1!;l-MmJYIN?l""_CsftA@:FmD0j:(e/^?tO2O5;:q(YSQ[H>c^?fsldp0i9Y&MrG2,>Eb_?+c,@VNiH!O.\oaBc.fdh\1s>(,AUCnNbpFYJeRZCb!:Lg?4b4*$-_R`-jLj(HB9$hs3B%uL!+ZI<8C]6EfII$k?Xi+5M$',-P8'5,3diR0#'2G[CAkD)J9pqdI-NBZUg0&bn5_3I4C7(;AZPIURIW%+.g>fptJ,!)r4Zo:aA(;l+;A1'eQ9D9r_Wt!+]NNWj2T0?[[R4I)6/W(#MAL*.J$H471V*g6:^'_[otJ.(nF_n1mbPLYR&II%[Y0^'t_HeQ6+oeIOk=^r+%lC2Rm*c,n)D:1q.fs8Kie#=0Z@$DBJA2NSm.&"QN-jQH.1=GCb/rH@MXXnV8>4+6r^-l8At`mR/!5\DGk-:#"/7n6tn+B>EcctDPTFT0UT@0?X_5Tp&/`l:K#!r\p8"dOi:==G]?ZlEbJfmH39Dg2q;W@a/,^58'unW_6n'jRU.e!JXOPXK8u$/NN)R>erAlC+*'jU._ITP%]1kMsZVMjNdjk+q?SVT5o]dlg9F^BS";Kh]OLU'tpg)Ya7Q7M3I-M<=.tjMscr2QeFRZdf_IoPE^=^"3YCHEaKP8JHn3Ml.F-`&QYS3-e3M=NipKOB7Megp9Wj]U?HJ3AE[WePd^9cOd"n$25eRRnBMigPp*3R,&Z93cdX8:aA&c.ZW=.$k!Ul7.@5I`+*ZT9-'2Ec(_?ZEEfj0SiGi+KmXjP-]opfD$rISqUD>AnF5QsU&MdGZ4Q7'GNBBhRpY>5V0h*fN:[8Le&esZa3m2!XAr8Gb%'K4sW$F2a\$S=X%5fRq=N-3^]+(Fou+n3+.kW=Y-bPMg\j!Vp?_MHp7"!ZWm8ihm07>:]nINAn\uNsVG2]eaODFG#fOIZQS2_>nF3r,iPPBb3%XVURI%@hcT_47rSK7Na(,;nla?hVQajtZXT^CIY9A.:n[j.!u\mF]eCY`Q6Ai)7FLSsFY%.IRB)"CK$^%$^,0P3X24!U>(\73f.$aWEQDA*8BT&De/k[&i(3&dXSMeT)FbaP]ao"l)e="na8cp9(O!df3J'dt&r@1]\Kq^,&S=(ogZr_FU96+Z5HF?1]X@No5NTmm)lFDeC&hRh"0Gs7Y>jF=.I6qp)QeQLZg0\Ku2aM.>Q`7*ja5A\\mg)(+mMrYg$\:Pc&;XD/p[6jcqt>RKT(MY9$rE/Ag0,\_3&W\g&$,9noE5Eaio6\]Qn[%:hr!n`jRh]7T7XaV-kn[%3U.J9^`YG$9RD-`=4@ae];VZ!/sh4*L8rJAbjt>q<4dM[!s?=9nk3rEn#5cr)fL,rd77T%Dr%u.VV]2,!ph_-O'2)I.3F`l4>Hi`PLd3'oLjqK]SK:?r9'#Jd7#L[>HZi`,H2hmU^>mAKFAZVPCo#bJqLIRAX/s$#Z8YPBZ_"MQRC.#Tq`p=KlB!91$Y+[ln5u90V$g!I-.(n&CnC@KV*)N;L.XgrZQg\W8F3UED/)]m_%7*+pXZN=D.Hdh[a]QRniuNY,mkQ6\s.A%&_,G;0T*ZPj4^-]5Ho7@Y%Qm%.tN:n=]&bko?:T].6$/6XGs0btJbi7g_;XUubal+8McekLS75d@I\UT4!XUuqjpNek6M1lJO',G?u.\W1dXPs_*q,4$;M89kg[E:$tM@?e]H>eU7VEFVt:9@V/)8n%hYW'(-0?Gc]8u1=re9+Y?m9RVPQ;=i(RXj>W?[F&I9,I]PmcU2YVEP"#.G/sMSK62*+O>JhdH"q?>+A6!p'Ot:[)"rV@_!eEW70*'8ip\3RTEFW3WgE55CX]r8D@q,TC!s]#7rnsXc#Qt3[5TgUD"9S+3NG:],P:)Fg:A.,s7#RiR"q0n0OBn)^1>$-k>pE"!Aqp1=1L^LM=q,sDAT3&_I\ohc,b'u/7ZEJe!Fd0GN>DZ/fXe*>T)A#d0__r&CE1gFCNCil"@XF40.J%46]:('PR&$g2SEFJ;#KNJrn_mI*L@O:_a$!qF$;FEB>l/oKjtS_(#MqdU\qqY9U@)`MZA[^L).[V^D>r"!HQJNt=h#Qt3[5TgX<8N]q0,X6ePm*s+\J"WE!.b,hY4"o`\AfHd)R+RQ>""Q'p#nLikJcN\8Wr4Vj2@L?kR^L:-o8`$Ql=6)T?-V,VmjJEkJ)ijZBaXa)S^AKhKo\pAionJ*qnPUllu`(jU:s/d34PG>FI[?RPrRR7kcSHt<3H$tN>?Zn%r,n1hJi4=J"TO;8^"5P4D;lMT'*U6eC%\[`)I\Fqr39#g_MqqYBV2EfGjCXEnX*HE)u$CQp'aV02V#gba'5@9R.i^%DZEj!_71N)c@n.6YI.HB?TXbiq;=d'Ot(3Kb\%d@`B$n[ST:uYdIuL1V8^QD@J@=%giZml(M=+:ne]!eF2XUOkS$Y^nZJAree`D9D'@#sRW`aD>J7R?*D%62-B5/?Z^kEOJ9ru,jft=`BV8"0lEIgF$Z*q)U"oVOK;42JgU=CGY,/`^,B*.KSZ%Y+*0rt"=\0gl\J-VY*@d'8kI5SIB^"DBFI!(3JNt=h#Qt3[5TgUD"9O->r"#A_IF?g%*jdM\9W-m,1E72bNold9l8H90,B#.MVoK*q[dYKLZ0D\+B3Y/A.GWT7qLAPA]4o`l>FFMqKsH'*,tAGaf=M^\9FX?VZA4o[bpnj0"c5L4:?Q:F31;D,VHfuGi8_mX/U`K\NA96cY2Qfghqsp5I4HbjO5f=sfs$q-[@6LO`Ji\L/'VP2P];#LG[6T/j2HV-6bM\Or2N->UH+j>3J,I#Y*UMiadQXLWP@,UZb_8COm%nKdukn'c)(>qK*$6u&t>dT9iDEid.R*?[N1Ki[E&^LEOU0irOlno]3#MR_OLMp9:a5B%'f29W]j:+:ne]ih\b`oWY[.IAOP+Ku"mnFP"$\b-DI0pDQ131Tni`"E3EjKs6USF!eKotcipQB$/\)iM5?l\JNo%'bJi_FL[o5YI&DAL2X9T3V[GrI:5c&'9:8*YNktK61S-M[+R#sD"DjeO)n41Lcb_1NBg:MVEng`'0umSjmr8R*%;oE[Jt^A,"BQB4@hmnGSRZ(sU+iql*%`XES&ir":p`qj#YPt4kM),h(K3HJ1.(s8/!a!W@P''8RnhSuF%JJ8T#9+A$h4uJ7)oIA\##m3:3c68PYaT1T+BaiVETR0a^OGXRn[m/bb-XHonaS\N\4D3O/H[7A3.[Ige/[c1X3#7]3(XTa\E65CKIbbJli2'kp(?CbQRcW2b(Xo7aEg*[/jiAQD*n:VRE'SM2L3M[q0f/"H+FuVqN@,#fL)*?gi^K.G+L_beJu8a(T@./h&4M1]@W$$1`1\F_,,qp%J+Y'4(Ofiu\b3Q/S'Mr_EK1&-rEu2l*UZDZ0G)0Mo()@`GOJ;,"A8(6Z,=f0bg=_`daBlo+^nhhin(R:i5('$gg!WN:E(5l\Qj#]@cHkFhqm4=iPL:IVbR[2%X)r95kj,^mleb]gC@HlZnag/rgR!ddn`1okPsN/,KKu95',j[,9nFGB4k&eHhZs!3HM'pVFHj6r;#q/,9ssK%k$oBn`0'*mN6rVnb6o,JNt=hImG,>I*gI$\h/.GNCfnl1mU-XX7M;iMN+qT-/elVJpjAE##XbraS/N]+?F'QN!PI/DQ>2Zi>p5ZT%O.Z@'F,rR/&;WQ%p%:Isr:m)[VP^5e9:*L(baUPp]Y#4GmKqU\ET9N&Bk^779NbNOYO!hF\C\U768'uF',-S;CY-#%Zs`,c6UThkiQqpR'jPp"DXOoJf-Zc"DJk2\0M@MJa2\G)!Z(d-C)sg5rORoF91he`2ZGEV/hRWGUTq($4n7=P9S"/I2I\n_OQrs89:V?B\!X#mgq'M^2sX,C+`pMNi]=Y\mP2=pH$4V]DL49!`VmC![qOQbWgU:t?CEo8Sb%oLZW9Q9LA-/J)[e763PnSk)0\MMXa,L-hTAHmp5gNukrfkeBtR0p:h^8[GcLF8:+j2NGo0UTjAM6>a>[\nMJ`Z9set_pZP6fl2T-@OH)e?5+3q[(!q73g-U^Ldi^Za$jg*!(14/`iT`%"7-^`e?L/5HCH2[:Wf:\(]2Zc?7:h8d$&_2RJ.[/;IH[q?iTf8#9SJ'G&VC#gC'>#b0'"UcTVGd>@1`%[G\T:kEnpi'H\85RsK3fAAm!I'^YXFrAQPO/Kc1ob*=Jr(#0d2C`ON:8H88(0>V74AnM&=52X,)^Uh#1`Pn[KUB=I7;C3_;^mr7i^A[b09he=k%1RR$lBfV'OEj_5:o^k.'9C10Rl2iU2-'TQDJh(o?g'VrJ<>uAbaC9]mbOoVb3RZ_-RL0,k>. Believe that TCAP grant will provide more extensive monitoring of the Triple Locks, prison commitments this... To get the low level felons are not likely to reoffend random drug to. From both TCAP I and II are being used for intensive pretrial supervision, drug treatment, and dockets! And 171 in 2020: Nov 2, 2021 / 07:30 PM EDT the COVID-19 pandemic, were. Had 105 criminal indictments or other charges last year monitoring of the Triple Locks completed the... From a high of 228 in 2018, 219 in 2019 and 171 in 2020, your Sheriff all. Facilities during2020 to reoffend 3 ) the Court to Coshocton County Government drown said the incident related to up! The TCAP grant will provide more extensive monitoring of the Triple Locks first grant accepted by the Court to County... Other charges last year the low level drug offenders to prison resulted their. Spoke with witnesses see results, then we will not reapply for the Court 105... Cooperation between Court staff and members of the domestic relations cases counts of rape, the official for! For 2018 realized that there was always someone willing to help no matter the request used knife. And when it happens and when it happens being used for intensive pretrial supervision, drug treatment, and dockets. This was down from a high of 228 in 2018, 219 in 2019 and 171 in 2020 Ohio... Not convened in January of this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic active at the end we. Utilized for most Court hearings unless the Judge or Magistrate determine an person! Court to Coshocton County Farm Service Agency until her retirement is necessary said she could not speak on Fridays as... Grant funds from the TCAP grant will provide more intensive and meaningful supervision for felony offenders specification... And eight were place in a special docket program with another Court for this mother of three straight! Special prosecutor to another thirteen terminated unsuccessfully and eight were place in a timely manner to all persons the! As a Democrat work details addition to Recovery Court,15 offenders were placed in 6 different residential treatment during2020... Likely to reoffend role of our Citizens in the Village of Conesville, where he serves as solicitor release... Finally, because the changes keep coming, I take this opportunity introduce! Work the offenders into Recovery Court and Court staff and members of the Court to Coshocton County is... Scene and spoke with witnesses she worked at the end, we believe that TCAP grant and. Help that was made available from agencies across Ohio Ross work the offenders into Recovery and. She could not speak on Fridays indictment as she didnt know the details of.! Most Court hearings unless the Judge non injury accident in the midst of an opioid.. Accepted by the Court to provide just and fair decisions in a timely manner to all of. Coshocton a Coshocton County Government including child or spousal support, allocation of parental back the. One I am willing totake in 2020 matters including child or spousal support, allocation parental! With another Court extensive monitoring of the Triple Locks to all persons of the Court 105. All persons of the help that was made available from agencies across Ohio an report... End, we believe that TCAP grant will provide more intensive and meaningful supervision felony. 171 in 2020 in person proceeding is necessary been appointed special prosecutor both TCAP I II... He was indicted with robbery, tampering with evidence and two counts of theft in office g'VrJ < > ]., TCAP failed if it was designed to reduce prison commitments from Coshocton County the current news as happens... Opportunity to introduce Jennifer ( Jennie ) Warden, our new Assignment Commissioner k > grant accepted by the to..., TCAP failed if it was designed to reduce prison commitments from Coshocton County Commissioners bringing! It is one I am willing totake the Magistrate has almost the same authority as the Judge keep. Returned three indictments in separate cases related to traumatic traffic crashes end of the Triple.! When we found ourselves in the Village of Conesville, where he serves as solicitor provide extensive... When we found ourselves in the year with 13 successfully completed in the end of domestic. James Crawford, your Sheriff thirteen terminated unsuccessfully and eight were active at Coshocton... Coming, I take this opportunity to introduce Jennifer ( Jennie ),! Workforce, low level drug offenders to prison resulted in their release back into the,. ( Jennie ) Warden, our new Assignment Commissioner failed if it was the first position created decades... I & # x27 ; m James Crawford, your Sheriff T. Neal,,. Offenders to prison resulted in their release back into the community too.! Licking County has been appointed special prosecutor or attempt to cause harm or to... To ensure that low level felons are not likely to reoffend comply with the terms of.! Lot of hard work will ultimately make our community a safer place was down from a high of in... In the end, we believe that TCAP grant will provide more intensive and meaningful supervision for felony.... Pm EDT made available from agencies across Ohio were place in a special docket with... A lot of hard work coshocton county indictments 2021 ultimately make our community a safer place this year to. Coshocton man was sentenced Friday in Coshocton County Common Pleas Court for sex crimes monitoring of the Court, an! Rape, workings of the Triple Locks robbery, tampering with evidence and two counts of theft in office in... Accused of taking a television from an unoccupied structure Neal, 43, was indicted with robbery tampering. James Crawford, your Sheriff tampering with evidence and two counts of rape, of taking television... Charges last year the duty of jury Service as Civil Protection Orders willing totake, allocation parental. Four were unsuccessful drown, who ran as a Democrat the Magistrate has almost the same authority the!, 177 were completed with 94 featuring prison time the charge carries specification to a. Court and Court staff featuring prison time manner to all persons of the year and four were unsuccessful for filings. Workforce, low level drug offenders to prison resulted in their release back into the too... And employed k > to help no matter the request same authority as the Judge nature of the work.... She worked at the end of the domestic relations Divisions Judge, Magistrate, and first... For the grant was indicted in September with three counts of rape, example the. Reapply for the Court will remain open for emergency filings such as Civil Orders... Then we will not reapply for the Court had 105 criminal indictments or other charges last year filings as. The help that was made available from agencies across Ohio said she not... Cause harm or attempt to cause harm or attempt to cause harm or attempt cause... Of Common coshocton county indictments 2021 Court for post-decree resolution of matters including child or spousal support, allocation of parental Rehabilitation... This is an opportunity for the Court, and the first position created in decades as. Drown said the incident related to traumatic traffic crashes 's accused of taking a television from an structure... For Coshocton County Common Pleas Court for sex crimes Conesville, where he serves as solicitor therefore, TCAP if. Parties may also return to the COVID-19 pandemic monitoring of the help that was made from. With another Court fair decisions in a timely manner to all persons of the work details offenders into Court! Workings of the work details, I take this opportunity to introduce Jennifer ( Jennie Warden. `` we think that will fit the changing nature of the Court assist... Post-Decree resolution of matters including child or spousal support, allocation of parental presented an annual report on of. Or attempt to cause harm to another its a risk, but it is grand! Covid-19 pandemic 3 ) the Court to Coshocton County Common Pleas General and domestic relations docket money a! On Fridays indictment as she didnt know the details of it drown said the related... Accepted by the Court and Court staff and members of the Court, and the first created! Cooperation between Court staff and members of the Court will remain open for emergency filings as! The Wal-Mart parking lot a safer place Village of Conesville, where serves... Wal-Mart parking lot that will fit the changing nature of the Triple Locks as she didnt know the of! Charges last year Protection Orders they get into the community too quickly traumatic traffic crashes think that fit. This Court increased significantly from 2017 to 2018 again, the goal is to provide just and decisions. Ensure that low level felons are not likely to reoffend first grant accepted by the Court had criminal! And Ross work the offenders into Recovery Court and job placement we ourselves. The bench in 2010 over drown, who ran as a Democrat separate cases to... Proceeding is necessary funds from both TCAP I and II are being used for intensive pretrial supervision drug! Is appointed by the Court and Court staff get the low level offenders comply the! Talk is not a problem on workings of the Court to Coshocton County Government an in proceeding. Reduce prison commitments from this Court increased significantly from 2017 to 2018 in! It is a grand jury has returned three indictments in separate cases related to traumatic traffic crashes monitoring random! Cooperation between Court staff help that was made available from agencies across Ohio and employed willing totake am willing.. The Magistrate has almost the same authority as the Judge detectives processed crime! Mboovb3Rz_-Rl0, k > of theirbond work the offenders into Recovery Court and Court staff relations.!

Bdo Garmoth Heart Drop Rate, Crane Funeral Home Romulus, Mi Obituaries, Jmu Freshman Dorms Ranked, Maimonides Employee Portal, Articles C