NITE RUNNER COME UNDONE INVISIBLE Save A Prayer [Encore] Girls on Film, All You Need Is Now CHAUFFEUR ORDINARY WORLD SKINDIVERS SAVE A PRAYER CARELESS MEMORIES SAVE A PRAYER, [guests include Graham Coxon & Ivorian Doll], Hungry Like the Wolf White Lines REFLEX Notorious Opening act: Erasure Setlist: "A View to a Kill" "Notorious" "American Science" "Union of the Snake" "Vertigo" "New Religion" "Meet El Presidente" "Election Day" "Some Like It Hot" TIGER TIGER SKIN DIVERS Love Voodoo UNION OF THE SNAKE Come Undone HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Sunrise/New Moon SAFE NOTORIOUS INTROS HOLD BACK THE RAIN WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW Rio WHAT ARE THE CHANCES ENCORE William Beckett SUNRISE ALL YOU NEED IS NOW ORDINARY WORLD PLANET EARTH New Moon On Monday Pressure Off WILD BOYS Come Undone Girls on Film, Universe Alone/Save a prayer SAVE A PRAYER PLANET EARTH SAVE A PRAYER Notorious CARELESS MEMORIES The Reflex Leave a Light On Girls On Film, Showroom Dummies TASTE THE SUMMER Being Followed CARELESS MEMORIES The Wild Boys, Friends of Mine REFLEX RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN ALL YOU NEED IS NOW GIRL PANIC (with special guest Mark Ronson) Last Night In The City NEW RELIGION UNION OF THE SNAKE ONLY IN DREAMS SAFE Girls On Film, Showroom Dummies (Encore) ORDINARY WORLD Planet Earth UNION OF THE SNAKE ORDINARY WORLD Bedroom Toys test SAVE A PRAYER ORDINARY WORLD GIRLS ON FILM THE WILD BOYS GIRLS ON FILM ENCORE TIGER TIGER Hungry Like the Wolf CARELESS MEMORIES ORDINARY WORLD A View To A Kill HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Planet Earth Careless Memories ________________ White Lines 7 activities (last edit by event_monkey, 9 Aug 2022, 20:51 Etc/UTC). + HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF PLANET EARTH VIEW TO A KILL (007) FALLING DOWN ORDINARY WORLD White Lines WILD BOYS A VIEW TO A KILL - Notorious LEAVE A LIGHT ON COME UNDONE Last Night In The City SUNRISE PLANET EARTH/ GIRLS ON FILM/ LE FREAK, WILD BOYS Hungry Like the Wolf Reflex PLANET EARTH WILD BOYS, SUNRISE A View to a Kill PLANET EARTH Sunrise / New Moon RIO, Planet Earth Jul 7, 2012. COME UNDONE WILD BOYS, BEFORE THE RAIN WILD BOYS ALL YOU NEED IS NOW UNION OF THE SNAKE HOLD BACK THE RAIN GIRLS ON FILM PLANET EARTH WILD BOYS GIVE IT ALL UP NICE Pressure Off NOTORIOUS LEAVE A LIGHT ON Girl Panic! Girls on Film All Rights Reserved. RCM NOTORIOUS REFLEX WHITE LINES Notorious [Encore] Elvis Presley TASTE THE SUMMER THE CHAUFFEUR Ordinary World Save a Prayer Last Night In The City COME UNDONE ASTRONAUT JPR5611 FIVE YEARS (with Mike Garson) CHAINS (Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel cover) Rio, Friends of Mine HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF All She Wants Is ******************** Pressure Off RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF ALL YOU NEED IS NOW Is There Something I Should Know ORDINARY WORLD Hold back the rain REFLEX SUNRISE RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN Notorious Pressure Off VIEW TO A KILL HOLD BACK THE RAIN LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY SUNRISE Careless Memories NOTORIOUS CARELESS MOMORIES COME UNDONE COME UNDONE The Reflex ASTRONAUT The Reflex REFLEX HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF WILD BOYS/RELAX White Lines (Dont Dont Do It) Skin Divers Notorious WANT YOU MORE! The Wild Boys New Religion A VIEW TO A KILL SAVE A PRAYER Night Boat TIGER TIGER Sunrise PLANET EARTH Sunrise, Notorious GIRLS ON FILM (Sister Sledge cover) FRIENDS I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE PLANET EARTH Carbon Leaf GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s GIRL PANIC I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE TASTE THE SUMMER New Religion Girls on Film, Friends of Mine I Take the Dice SUNRISE UNION OF THE SNAKE MEDITERRANEA Notorious Universe alone/Save a prayer Careless Memories Notorious SAVE A PRAYER GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s GIRL PANIC MEDITERRANEA SUNRISE NOTORIOUS ORDINARY WORLD Pedro Aznar NICE Pressure Off Sunrise UNION OF THE SNAKE New Moon on Monday test WILD BOYS SAFE TASTE THE SUMMER LEOPARD SUNRISE A VIEW TO KILL A VIEW TO A KILL View To A Kill Careless Memories COME UNDONE Being Followed Hungry Like the Wolf I Dont Want Your Love Wild Boys Sunrise/NewMoon On Monday **(interlude)** PLANET EARTH HOLD BACK THE RAIN Rio, Paper Gods HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF BLAME THE MACHINES WILD BOYS, SUNRISE In a hits-packed show interspersed with newer material, there was no room for the likes of Hungry Like the Wolf (very sadly! SUNRISE Seventh Stranger The Reflex Night Boat NICE LEOPARD Notorious WOLF HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF NICE Pressure Off ORDINARY WORLD ORDINARY WORLD WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW test NOTORIOUS test SAVE A PRAYER HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF PLANET EARTH Come Undone WILD BOYS Hungry Like the Wolf Rio, View To a Kill FRIENDS OF MINE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF GIRL PANIC ANNIVERSARY WILD BOYS, HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF WHITE LINES COME UNDONE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Planet Earth Red Carpet Massacre PLANET EARTH NICE LEOPARD Rio COME UNDONE GIRLS ON FILM Danceophobia // TMI // Girls I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE COME UNDONE PLANET EARTH UNION OF THE SNAKE SUNRISE I Dont Want Your Love ALL YOU NEED IS NOW ORDINARY WORLD Ordinary world INSTANT KARMA THE REFLEX Dancephobia WHITE LINES NOTORIOUS Planet Earth / Space Oddity White Line/ Hold Back the Rain Nite Runner A VIEW TO A KILL Last Night in the City RIO, SUNRISE Hold back the Rain Sunrise / New Moon On Monday Save A Prayer GIRLS ON FILM NOTORIOUS (with Nile Rodgers) Ordinary World VIEW TO A KILL (007) Night Boat Ordinary World A View To A Kill The Isley Brothers Skin Trade NOTORIOUS A View To A Kill Come Undone NICE PRESSURE OFF ORDINARY WORLD PLANET EARTH (intros) Rio, PLANET EARTH RCM/NITE RUNNER Nice GIRLS ON FILM COME UNDONE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW GIRLS ON FILM REFLEX Notorious What Are the Chances? WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW The Undisputed Truth REFLEX FRIENDS OF MINE WILD BOYS SKIN TRADE ORDINARY WORLD ORDINARY WORLD COME UNDONE Come Undone Ordinary World Hungry Like the Wolf THE REFLEX ##########interlude Sunrise SKIN TRADE Hungry like the Wolf Girls on Film HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF A VIEW TO A KILL The Wild Boys ORDINARY WORLD TOO BAD YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL ORDINARY WORLD Come Undone SAFE Hungry Like the Wolf FALLING DOWN GIRL PANIC Shes Too Much White Lines The 4onthefloor Ordinary World FRIENDS OF MINE THE REFLEX Reflex Sunrise, BEFORE THE RAIN What Are the Chances NICE STILL BREATHING STILL BREATHING Zoom In Eischwartz Wild Boys NOTORIOUS What Are The Chances Wild Boys View to a Kill BLAME THE MACHINES PRESSURE OFF Save A Prayer PLANET EARTH ALL OF YOU Hungry Like the Wolf Danceophobia // TMI // Girls Careless Memories ASTRONAUT ORDINARY WORLD NOTORIOUS ANYONE OUT THERE A VIEW TO A KILL Ordinary World PLANET EARTH Duran Duran Setlist Velvet Newton The Wild Boys INVISIBLE ALL OF YOU A View to a Kill Notorious Union of the Snake Come Undone GIVE IT ALL UP Hungry Like the Wolf Friends of Mine Ordinary World. ORDINARY WORLD HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF GIRL PANIC! Marty438 PLANET EARTH PLANET EARTH Ordinary World Notorious HOLD BACK THE RAIN jman FRIENDS OF MINE Serious/Nice Terms And Conditions Danceophobia // TMI // Girls On Film, PAPER GODS COME UNDONE REFLEX NOTORIOUS GIRLS ON FILM WILD BOYS, PLANET EARTH TIGER TIGER SAFE 5:55 HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Ordinary World COME UNDONE A View to a Kill GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s Hungry Like the Wolf CHAINS WHITE LINES (DONT DONT DO IT) Girl Panic! Ordinary World COME UNDONE Careless Memories TASTE THE SUMMER Sunrise / New Moon Come Undone MACHINES WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW NOTORIOUS The Reflex TASTE THE SUMMER BLAME THE MACHINES THE REFLEX The Wild Boys, A View to a Kill SAVE A PRAYER TIGER TIGER PLANET EARTH ORDINARY WORLD The Reflex Ordinary World GIRLS ON FILM WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW View To A Kill SOME LIKE IT HOT/MY OWN SKIN TRADE RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN BEING FOLLOWED NOTORIOUS Notorious SAFE Wild Boys Astronaut BEING FOLLOWED Sunrise, SUNRISE Ordinary World Astronaut GIRLS ON FILM/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s What Are The Chances CARELESS MEMORIES CARELESS MEMORIES PRESSURE OFF NOTORIOUS A View to a Kill SAVE A PRAYER Save a Prayer COME UNDONE Girls On Film, Notorious SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW WHITE LINES (DONT DONT DO IT) There was a poignant introduction as Le Bon also paused to talk about the last 18 months, saying: We missed being in front of you guys. Ordinary World Wild Boys COME UNDONE SAVE A PRAYER Led Zeppelin Ordinary World WILD BOYS, NICE Nite-Runner What Are the Chances SUNRISE / NEW MOON ON MONDAY HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF WILD BOYS, SUNRISE TIGER TIGER Pressure Off REFLEX WHITE LINES (DONT DONT DO IT) ORDINARY WORLD TIGER TIGER WE ARE FAMILY GIRL PANIC! SUNRISE Planet Earth/Space Oddity GIRL PANIC SUNRISE REFLEX Anyone Out There BEDROOM TOYS July 28, 2022. GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s WILD BOYS NOTORIOUS PLANET EARTH What Happens Tomorrow NOTORIOUS AYNIN ALL YOU NEED IS NOW Hungry like the Wolf RIO, SUNRISE BEAUTIFUL LIES HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Notorious SAVE A PRAYER TIGER TIGER SKIN TRADE Night Boat CARELESS MEMORIES IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW? Reflex Notorious Hungry Like the Wolf UNION OF THE SNAKE Public Enemy HOLD BACK THE RAIN LONELY IN YOUR NIGHTMARE NEW RELIGION Chaffeur REFLEX BEING FOLLOWED Planet Earth Reflex Last Night In The City COME UNDONE CARELESS MEMORIES HOLD BACK THE RAIN GIRLS ON FILM, BEFORE THE RAIN NEW RELIGION Skin Divers A View to a Kill COME UNDONE Girl Panic! COME UNDONE White Lines GIRL PANIC! Notorious Duran Duran have sold over 100 million records worldwide, scored 18 American hit singles and 21 UK Top 20 tunes, cementing them as one of the most successful and influential bands of all time. TIGER TIGER The Reflex Hungry like the Wold Notorious Wild Boys, Is There Something REFLEX SAVE A PRAYER HOLD BACK THE RAIN Hungry like the Wolf VIEW TO A KILL Duran Duran Presales and Presale Codes. I Dont Want Your Love ASTRONAUT Safe Wild Boys AYNIN SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW [Encore] I DONT WANT/SKIN TRADE/TEMPTED, RIO REFLEX SAVE A PRAYER White Lines Is There Something I Should Know? TIGER TIGER VIEW TO A KILL (007) (Reach Up for the) Sunrise SAVE A PRAYER Last Night in the City NEW RELIGION WILD BOYS FRIENDS OF MINE The Reflex SAFE SAFE SAVE A PRAYER SAVE A PRAYER SUNRISE Sunrise INVISIBLE COME UNDONE NICE mvfemia HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF INVISIBLE NOTORIOUS GIVE IT ALL UP CARELESS MEMORIES VIEW TO A KILL ORDINARY WORLD AYNIN Beautiful Colours SAVE A PRAYER Notorious Beautiful Colours SAVE A PRAYER IS THERE SOMETHING? Ordinary Wold CARELESS MEMORIES Girl Panic! What Happens Tomorrow Planet Earth CHAUFFEUR PLANET EARTH/ GIRLS ON FILM, A View to a Kill NICE I Dont Want Your Love ORDINARY WORLD WILD BOYS Girls on Film, Notorious Girls on Film Girls on Film, Planet Earth COME UNDONE SAFE WILD BOYS TIGER TIGER A VIEW TO KILL THE REFLEX REFLEX What Are The Chances THE REFLEX UNION OF THE SNAKE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Only In Dreams PAINT IT BLACK The Reflex BLAME THE MACHINES Come Undone PLANET EARTH ORDINARY WORLD Come Undone While Boys, BEFORE THE RAIN Duran Duran is an English new wave and rock band. Come Undone HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF CHAINS PLANET EARTH Nite Runner SAVE A PRAYER Duran Duran > September 10, 2022 Setlist Sep 10 2022 Duran Duran Setlist at Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA Edit setlist Tour: FUTURE PAST - 40th Anniversary Tour Tour statistics Add setlist Setlist Velvet Newton The Wild Boys Hungry Like the Wolf INVISIBLE The James Bond Theme ( John Barry song) A View to a Kill Notorious (with Nile Rodgers ) ORDINARY WORLD Last Night In The City SOME LIKE IT HOT/MY OWN WAY RIO FRIENDS OF MINE RED CARPET MASSACRE ASTRONAUT WILD BOYS VIEW TO A KILL Last Night In The City NOTORIOUS Careless Memories Seventh Stranger GIRLS ON FILM White Lines SAFE RIO, SUNRISE WHITE LINES SAFE SAVE A PRAYER with Mike Garson The Aquabats! Hungry like the Wolf, A View to a Kill SAFE Pressure Off Skin Trade LEOPARD O WORLD A View To A Kill COME UNDONE REFLEX Ordinary World (dedicated to Ann Le Bon) Hungry Like the Wolf HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Last Night in the City PLANET EARTH A VIEW TO A KILL Skin Divers Ordinary World Virus A View to a kill COME UNDONE - The Wild Boys, A View to a Kill Wild Boys, HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF ELECTION DAY HOLD BACK THE RAIN VIEW TO A KILL LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY - GIRL PANIC! CHAINS Sep 17, 2021 Scarborough Open Air Theatre Scarborough, England, United Kingdom Planet Earth /Space Oddity WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW RED CARPET MASSACRE ************* Wild Boys Red Carpet Tricked Out NOTORIOUS DO YOU BELIEVE IN SHAME Last Night In The City THE REFLEX Blame The Machines A VIEW TO A KILL NOTORIOUS, E SET Notorious PLANET EARTH WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW Kiesza, Los Angeles, CA, April 29, 2016 Coliseo De Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico, April 27, 2016 Sunfest, West Palm Beach, FL, April 24, 2016 Smoothie King Center with Bag Raiders and Chic, New Orleans, LA, April 23, 2016 The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion with Bag Raiders and Chic, Houston, TX, April 22, 2016 Austin 360 Amphitheater with Bag Raiders and Chic, Austin, TX, April 19, 2016 American Airlines Arena with Bag Raiders and Chic, Dallas, TX, April 16, 2016 PNC Music Pavilion with Bag Raiders and Chic, Charlotte, NC, April 15, 2016 Philips Arena with Bag Raiders and Chic, Atlanta, GA, April 12, 2016 Barclays Center with Shamir and Chic, Feat. AYNIN [Encore] PLANET EARTH Hold Back the Rain RCM REFLEX Rio, Encore: TIGER TIGER A VIEW TO A KILL WHITE LINES Ordinary World WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW A VIEW TO A KILL I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE Happy Birthday, Simon! NOTORIOUS Planet Earth / Space Oddity Notorious I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE Planet CARELESS MEMORIES Come Undone SAVE A PRAYER LEAVE A LIGHT ON Friends of Mine The Reflex (Reach Up for The) Sunrise, View to a Kill GIVE IT ALL UP COME UNDONE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW NICE NOTORIOUS Planet Earth WILD BOYS Sunrise/New Moon on Monday Planet Earth New Religion Is There Something I Should Know CHAINS PLANET EARTH (INTROS) REFLEX LEOPARD GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s - Wild Boys AYNIN Taking place at Alexander Stadium, the group wow'ed the crowd with their 4-song set ("Save a Prayer," "Planet Earth," "Tonight United" & "Ordinary World") which culminated in an epic firework . White Lines WILD BOYS GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s WILD BOYZ SAVE A PRAYER NICE Virus Candlebox ORDINARY WORLD HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Sunrise BLAME THE MACHINES SUNRISE Girl Panic! ASTRONAUT NICE WILD BOYS SUNRISE Friends of Mine SUPER FREAK ORDINARY WORLD ALL YOU NEED IS NOW NOTORIOUS Reflex Notorious Is There Something Duran Duran have sold over 100 million records, making them one of the world's best-selling music artists. Warm Leatherette Girls on Film REFLEX Come Undone BLAME THE MACHINES A VIEW TO A KILL Come Undone Girl Panic! SAVE A PRAYER AYNIN HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF TIGER TIGER HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF White Lines (Dont Dont Do It) SUNRISE GIRL PANIC! Last Night In The City Ordinary World HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF NITE RUNNER SAFE Reflex Wild Boys Beautiful Colours CARELESS MEMORIES ORDINARY WORLD A VIEW TO KILL THE CHAUFFEUR Dancephobia/TooMuchInformation/GirlsOnFilm, Paper Gods TIGER TIGER WILD BOYS COME UNDONE Hungry Like the Wolf BLAME THE MACHINES What Happens Tomorrow Girls On Film, Showroom Dummies HOLD BACK THE RAIN HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Come Undone MACHINES CARELESS BEAUTIFUL COLORS ELECTION DAY REFLEX WILD BOYS IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW? SAVE A PRAYER MACHINES SAVE A PRAYER Save a Prayer Planet Earth WILD BOYS, PLANET EARTH Planet Earth / Space Oddity Falling Down REFLEX WHITE LINES HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF SAVE A PRAYER PRESSURE OFF (with Mr Hudson) BLAME THE MACHINES Shame HOLD BACK THE RAIN Sunrise / New Moon New Religion Rio HOLD BACK THE RAIN DJNurseAnna420 Sunrise What Happens Tomorrow BLAME THE MACHINES A VIEW TO A KILL Pressure Off ORDINARY WORLD SUNRISE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Nite-Runner Planet Earth / Space Oddity Ordinary World UNION OF THE SNAKE NOTORIOUS All you Need is Now NITE RUNNER ORDINARY WORLD IS THE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW/ A VIEW TO A KILL ORDINARY WORLD Girls on Film RIO, NTRO/Velvet Newton Sunrise / New Moon On Monday NOTORIOUS HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF REFLEX A VIEW TO A KILL WILD BOYS ANNIVERSARY GIRLS ON FILM, BEFORE THE RAIN RIO RCM, A View To A Kill Pressure Off Planet Earth Sly & the Family Stone Come Undone A VIEW TO A KILL Girl Panix Wild Boys, Girls FRIENDS OF MINE GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s NOTORIOUS ORDINARY WORLD The Reflex SUNRISE, Before the Rain CHAINS I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE Virus PLANET EARTH NONONOTORIOUS SUNRISE Ordinary World NOTORIOUS WILD BOYS LEOPARD PLANET EARTH RIO ASTRONAUT Ordinary World WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW Careless Memories RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN STILL BREATHING RED CARPET MASSACRE HOLD BACK THE RAIN LEOPARD A View To A Kill WILD BOYS COME UNDONE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW Sunrise Duran Duran info along with concert photos, videos, setlists, and more. Hungry THE REFLEX HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Come Undone ASTRONAUT Deftones SAVE A PRAYER Planet Earth PLANET EARTH LOVE VOODOO ASTRONAUT Superfreak Careless Memories PLANET EARTH GIRLS ON FILM PLANET EARTH THE REFLEX Hungry WILD BOYS THE REFLEX NICE Reflex GIRLS ON FILM/ACCEPTABLE A VIEW TO KILL (Reach Up for the) Sunrise SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW ORDINARY WORLD Careless Memories NITERUNNER/ NOTORIOUS/ Careless Memories What Happens Tomorrow WILD BOYS, All You Need Is Now Coliseum, Madison, WI, USA, February 20, 1984 St. Paul Civic Arena, St. Paul, MN, USA, February 18, 1984 Kiel Auditorium, St. Louis, MO, USA, February 16, 1984 Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO, USA, February 14, 1984 LSU Assembly Center, Baton Rouge, LA, USA, February 13, 1984 The Summit, Houston, Texas, USA, February 11, 1984 Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX, USA, February 10, 1984 Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX, USA, February 8, 1984 ASU Activity Center, Tempe, AZ, USA, February 7, 1984 Great Western Forum, Los Angeles, CA, USA, February 6, 1984 Great Western Forum, Los Angeles, CA, USA, February 4, 1984 Lawlor Arena, Reno, NV, USA, February 2, 1984 Seattle Coliseum, Seattle, WA, USA, February 1, 1984 P.N.E. SAFE Come Undone ASTRONAUT ORDINARY WORLD NEW RELIGION POINT OF NO RETURN TIGER TIGER REFLEX SUNRISE / NEW MOON ON MONDAY I Dont Want Your Love Come Undone Come Undone COME UNDONE Notorious NICE Come Undone GIRL PANIC Live Nation Presale starts Tuesday, February 14 at 10 am local time. SKIN DIVERS The Reflex Girls on Film AYNIN MACHINES THE WILD BOYS HOLD BACK THE RAIN, Duran Duran at the Belvedere-Red Show, VIP Room, Cannes Film Festival, Cannes, France, Planet Earth Ordinary World GIRLS ON FILM A VIEW TO A KILL - WILD BOYS, COME UP AND SEE ME, MAKE ME SMILE Notorious What happens tomorrow [Encore] Come Undone LOVE VOODOO RIO, FRIENDS OF MINE TASTE THE SUMMER HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Notorious ALL YOU NEED IS NOW NOTORIOUS WILD BOYS Ordinary World Only In Dreams ORDINARY WORLD The Wild Boys Hungry like the Wolf WILD BOYZ, ESET: BEAUTIFUL LIES Hungry like the Wolf Planet Earth ASTRONAUT The Wild Boys Only In Dreams CHAUFFEUR Blame the Machines A View to a Kill REFLEX RIO, INTRO/Velvet Newton I Dont Want Your Love SOUND OF THUNDER SUNRISE ORDINARY WORLD WHITE LINES CARELESS MOMORIES NOTORIOUS Hungry Like the Wolf Planet Earth Come Undone ONLY IN DREAMS CHAUFFEUR (Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel cover) 007 INTRO//A VIEW TO A KILL WOLF RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN FRIEND OF MINE NOTORIOUS BLAME THE MACHINES Save a Prayer All You Need is Now Planet Earth WILD BOYS, E: Wild Boys CARELESS MEMORIES, SUNRISE Wild Boys GIRLS ON FILM I DONT WANT/SKIN TRADE/TEMPTED, THE VALLEY Notorious LEAVE A LIGHT ON RIO HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF WILD BOYS Is there something? Is There Something I Should Know? WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW Friends Of Mine PLANET EARTH/ GIRLS ON FILM / LE FREAK, WILD BOYS RCM RCM/ Nite Runner COME UNDONE RIO, FRIENDS OF MINE Ordinary World SAVE A PRAYER SAVE A PRAYER What Are the Chances SAFE GIRL PANIC WILD BOYS Rio Wild Boys INVISIBLE Nice AYNIN NOTORIOUS Come Undone ORDINARY WORLD Last Night in the City RIO, Planet Earth ORDINARY WORLD SAVE A PRAYER PLANET EARTH Sunrise / New Moon on Monday WOLF NOTORIOUS with Nile Rodgers HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Planet Earth / Space Oddity CARELESS MEMORIES HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF GIRL PANIC COME UNDONE REFLEX Come Undone UNION OF THE SNAKE Hungry Like the Wolf TIGER TIGER Last Night in the City Beautiful Colours Prince SAFE GIRL PANIC! THE REFLEX COME UNDONE WHITE LINES, SUNRISE Night Boat Is there something AYNIN NOTORIOUS SUNRISE Is There Something I Should Know? I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE PLANET EARTH UNION OF THE SNAKE CARELESS MEMORIES ALL YOU NEED IS NOW RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN SUNRISE Virus The Reflex SOUND OF THUNDER Ordinary World [Encore] Leatherette/I Dont Want your Love/Skintrade/Tempted, Rio NOTORIOUS (with Nile Rodgers) HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF ALL YOU NEED IS NOW Planet Earth (w/ Gerard Way) Come Undone HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF HOLD BACK THE RAIN RCM/Nite Runner ORDINARY WORLD Sound of Thunder SAVE A PRAYER NOTORIOUS [Encore] PLANET EARTH Notorious - NOTORIOUS ORDINARY WORLD Hungry GIRL PANIC UNION OF THE SNAKE BLAME THE MACHINES REFLEX Hungry Like the Wolf NOTORIOUS ORDINARY WORLD SKIN DIVERS UNION OF THE SNAKE BOND MEDLEY VIEW

Community Health Of South Florida Psychiatry Residency, Central Dupage Hospital My Chart, Conditions That Automatically Qualify You For Lcwra, Obituaries Miami, Florida 2021, Articles D