For a do-everything semi-auto shotgun in that budget it'd be real hard to go wrong with the A300. I have shot 3.5" but don't think it's a huge improvement. I've got to agree with Randy and Cheapo. Benelli has 10 yr warranty. There were no obtrusive transitions from the stock to receiver and receiver to fore-end in our test gun. A well-done inertia gun assembled at the Benelli facility, it makes the Stoeger models look sad by comparison. Single trigger and light . Yep. Just shoot the 870 and wait until the Retay 20 gauge comes out? When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Loving my elite 3.5. I've used a 12g Franchi Affinity 3.0 for last 3 years, really like it, mostly duck hunting. If it shoots any better its a dream. We run 3-gun matches in Osceola. The franchi is a clone to the benelli m2 field. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. Additionally, they also boosted their ergonomics by adding oversized components including the bolt handle, bolt release, and magazine port to make the firearm easier to operate even while wearing gloves. That being said, these guns are . I waited for huge, and then hung on a couple seconds more until the four geese began to backpedal. Its no problem to run the Elite while wearing heavy winter gloves. I had C-Rums mod the lifter and put an XS sight on the rib for slugs. FRANCHI AFFINITY 3.5 By Laura Kovarik. All rights reserved. Despite a full day of rough handling that included taking a beating in the stern of an aluminum boat, the Affinity Elite finished the day without a scratch on the stock or the cerakote finish. no extra mark ups, just different materials used. Franchi includes three choke tubes with the gun: improved cylinder . My kids new Affinity compact has not properly ejected a dove shell yet. M2 carriers (like the TTI extended carrier. The Italian build quality is the biggest buying point in my humble opinion. Lastly, owners of an Affinity dont have to worry about the durability and long-term ability of their shotgun. I've been shooting a 20ga Franchi Affinity for almost 2 full seasons now. I live about 3.5 hours away from you (Western side of state near SD/NE border). Upload or insert images from URL. Learn more . Franchi Affinity 3 Elite has not yet been mentioned. Inertia guns are simple to field strip. Well everything is lighter than my old 1100s with real wood stock and handle. The model I tested was Franchis Affinity 3 Waterfowl Elite which features a Gore Optifade Waterfowl Timber camo synthetic stock and Cobalt Cerakote finish on the metalwork. $40.00. Only store in immediate area that carries Franchi/Benelli is Scheels (and they are pricey). I tried practicing my load with the factory carrier on the Franchi after I opened up the port (vid soon) and I had to swap my M2's trigger group in almost immediately. Side by side the Benelli action is much smoother and the gun is much more comfortable to shoot. Definitely needs to have a reversible safety (I'm left handed). As the title says, I've narrowed it down to the Franchi Affinity Elite and the Benelli M2 Field. Check availability here. I personally would go with the franchi, both guns will get the job done. Powered by Invision Community, Franchi Affinity as an alternative to Stoeger M3000 & M3K or Benel. (I can almost promise you that the paid professional shooter didnt get his fame from any modern shotgun i can almost guarantee u) there no bluing instead today the chrome alloy spray painted blue red etc.. re: Franchi Elite Vs. Benelli M2 20 Gauge Posted on 10/1/20 at 1:33 pm to EveryoneGetsATrophy. However, I have champagne taste and beer money. This small but effective change means quicker and more intuitive pointing and an overall enhanced shooting experience. A forum community dedicated to Shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and Mossberg shotguns brands. Clear editor. I'm looking at a new shotgun for waterfowl. The grip-tight stock on the M2 is much better for duck hunting. May 24, 2019. I just looked that up and the BEST treated guns start at $2,100. I like that the Affinity is cerakoted but haven't heard of Benelli's rust protection. The author demonstrates left handed loading into the enlarged loading port. Its light enough to carry all day on upland forays and the receiver is drilled and tapped for an optic for turkey and deer hunters who want to utilize a red-dot or scope. There is a hunting/gun shop about 45 minutes away that has the Stoeger M3K for about $580. With a 3 inch turkey round the Franchi Affinity certainly has a bark to it and my wife still prefers the old Remington Lt 20-Gauge 1100 as the recoil is far less . Published Feb 16, 2022 6:55 PM EST. JavaScript is disabled. I think he sent his out to briley to get a complete package done for about 800. That's what I was thinking! Sam is an avid firearms enthusiast who loves sharing his knowledge and experience with fellow gunivores. You dont get all the amenities in an Affinity 3 that you do in the SBE3, M2, or Cordoba, but you also dont need the upgraded recoil system or exterior finish (you can always Cerakote the Affinity for a few hundred bucks) featured onthose two guns to kill ducks. The extended carrier is a must IMO. Franchis fall under the Benelli umbrella of brands (along with Stoeger, Uberti, and French gunmaker Chapuis). The Best Workhorse Shotguns That Are No Longer in Production (But You Need to Own). Zero issues. A used Benelli M2 perhaps, but for brand new the Beretta is about as good as it gets for ~$600. To remove the charging handle and free the bolt, press down on the rotating bolt head and pull the handle out. Shoulder both and see what fits you best! However, Franchis 7-year warranty on their shotguns is a pretty sweet reassurance. Theater of popular music. Benelli M2. 9 tungsten-iron shot to give you more oomph at longer ranges. made by Benelli it comes with 3 chokes, choke key and a 7 year warranty. I just picked up an elite last week. In all, these seem like well-made, well-thought-out guns. Clear editor. I'm an American and a horrible shot LOL. Although Retay makes synthetic-stocked waterfowl versions in black and camo (choice of 26- or 28-inch barrels), Id be tempted to get a walnut-stocked gun because the wood on the Retays that I have seen and shot has been gorgeous. Both shoulder really well. A good value in a proven, reliable gas gun, the SX4 comes with the enlarged bolt handle and release button waterfowlers favor. Its polymer-enclosed receiver was tough, too, and withstood a drop onto rip rap among many other indignities while I owned it. I'm not really recoil sensitive but if follow up shots are more accurate it might be worth it. It comes in both 26- and 28-inch barreled versions for under $500. Add to Compare. That 10ga packs a wallop on ducks and geese. The trim forend helps keep your eye close to the bore axis, meaning quicker and more intuitive pointing. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Lastly, owners of an Affinity dont have to worry about the durability and long-term ability of their shotgun. The serial number location on the Stoeger is really annoying. The Benelli's recoil spring is in the buttstock, while the Franchi's recoil spring resides around the magazine tube. But the Franchi has really peaked my interest! Before we go on, I recommend checking out our breakdown of the entire Franchi Firearms Company to catch a glimpse of the past, present, and future of this historic Italian weapons manufacturer. There are aftermarket extended magazine tubes for the Affinity, which snow goose hunters will appreciate. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hi David, thanks for reaching out. The difference Ive found in shooting a Franchi versus a Benelli is in the pattern. Emptied the shells and shook it real hard and it fired like a dream the rest of the day. As both of these manufacturers are members of the Beretta Holding Company, there is sure to be plenty of overlap in components, style, and engineering. Copyright @2023 TigerDroppings.com. Joined Jun 20 . I shoot a Montefeltro for skeet and love it. Even with low velocity cartridges it loaded fine, used it through the winter on ducks and one evening had three for three shots. Gun Dog Premium is the go-to choice for sporting dog owners and upland hunting enthusiasts. Every semi-auto Franchi Ive shot since the AL 48 has felt good in the hand. Like other Franchi products, the Affinity Elite shotguns are backed by the brands seven-year warranty. I don't know where in North Texas you are but you are welcome to shoot my Affinity if you want to. My M2 has benne beat to shit over the years and she has never failed me, it doesnt matter the weather or temp she functions as if shes brand new. There's no better tool for waterfowl than the big 10 gauge. Franchis are distinctive because they offer classic Italian artistry mixed with a performance youd expect from a high-grade American shotgun. Your previous content has been restored. Updated Aug 12, 2022 2:56 PM EDT, We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Is the Beneilli name worth $500 that is something you need to decide. But ask me again in 5-10 years, seems like every semiauto I've had eventually started giving me problems. April 16, 2016 in Guns & Equipment, Very interesting, basically the same gun but the Franchi has the recoil Spring over the mag tube like the Betetta Xtrema, which I reckon makes the gun more reliable as the only thing that ever went wrong with my benellis was the recoil tube gunning up. I have the M2 and love the gun, if I was spending the money for a brand new Franchi I'd buy a used M2. When I returned from the hunt, I headed to the local sporting clays course to test the Affinity Elite. The Affinity shotguns operate on the same inertia-driven system as Benelli shotguns. The Benelli is just a little more refined and finished. All models are available in OPTIFADE Marsh with burnt bronze Cerakote and . In my opinion, while the Affinity is a good gun, the Benelli M2 is a better gun. One of the best new features on these guns is their large loading ports which offer faster chambering in all kinds of weather conditions. Built in a very modern, high-tech factory in Turkey, they are well fit and finished. I was hunting with my friend Jim, and within an hour of the opening of the hunt we were already closing in on our limits of birds. The 3-inch shotshells carried a muzzle velocity of 1,550 fps and a shot charge of 1 1/8 ounces. Login with username, password and session length, Turkey hunting forum for turkey hunting tips, Franchi Affinity 3 Compact vs Benelli M2 Compact, Re: Franchi Affinity 3 Compact vs Benelli M2 Compact, https://www.facebook.com/Sweetbriar-Custom-Turkey-Calls-316332965475191/, Quote from: Trkmaster88 on May 05, 2021, 04:18:09 PM, Quote from: SCSWAMP on May 05, 2021, 09:31:14 PM, Quote from: Red vyper on May 05, 2021, 03:17:09 PM, Quote from: Tuffonturkeys on May 07, 2021, 02:32:43 AM. Joined Jun 12, 2019 . To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Definitely needs to have a reversible safety (I'm left handed). Once considered appropriate only for the small-framed and recoil-shy, theyre now a fad among waterfowlers of all sizes and experience levels. Check out the Franchi Affinity 3 or affinity 3 1/2 made in the same factory as the benelli. With good triggers and overall excellent . Positioned as Benellis mid-price brand, Franchi has become a favorite of a lot of hunters. 4+1. The grip-tight stock on the M2 is much better for duck hunting. The Affinity 3 is available in 20- and 12-gauge and in a variety of exterior finishes, including black synthetic, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Realtree Max-5, satin walnut, and a Cerakote barrel and receiver coupled with Max-5 or Optifade camo on the stock and fore-end. For 200-300 more than a Stoeger and ~400 less than an M2, you get most of the Benelli quality and better parts compatibility with the M2 to boot. Maybe someone can hotlink the vid for me! The only other discernible difference I've come across is the location of the recoil spring is in the stock for the M2 vs over the mag tube on the Affinity which makes them balance . M2 charging handles also fit without modification. Im a big fan of these shotguns and I love that they come in a variety of styles including the classic matte black, classy A-grade satin walnut, and outdoorsy camos. Doing that with the factory bolt handle is pretty painful. I had the opportunity to test the Affinity 3 Waterfowl Elite in a marshland on the southern edge of Lake Erie at the heart of the mid-November migration. I have tested several and they are good, solid, reliable autoloaders with better than average triggers and a good warranty. Shoulder stock and forearm are realised in Grade 2 lumber undergoing oil . Franchi USA. And used within their limitations, 20-gauges make short, humane work of ducks and geese, too. franchi affinity front sight removalNitro Acoustic. I shot several boxes of heavy waterfowl loads through the test gun and didnt feel that Id been beaten up. Overview. I dont believe its quite as effective as Benellis Progressive Comfort system, but the Affinity Elite 12-gauge isnt abusive. This ^ (plus my thumb/fingers are long and slender"ish") and gunsmith tweaked accordingly. You can do that on the Stoeger with some filing or dremeling but it won't work out of the box. As the title says, I've narrowed it down to the Franchi Affinity Elite and the Benelli M2 Field. With the Affinity, it was easy to load and operate the gun with gloves on, and while virtually every shotgun company now offers oversized controls, the Affinity 3 Waterfowl Elites controls were the easiest that Ive used. . In September 2021 four editors, Colin Kearns and Phill Bourjaily of Field & Stream and Alex Robinson and myself from Outdoor Life, traveled to Pintail Hunting Club in Garwood, Texas, to test the Franchi Affinity 3 and 16 of the best duck hunting shotguns. The guns lightweight anodized aluminum receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting optics, and Affinity Elite shotguns come with a TRUGLO Dual Color Fiber Optic Front Bead thats bright and easy to see in any light conditions. It comes in a 26-inch barreled model only and sells for a price so low$445you almost cant afford not to buy it. Let us know what you think in the comments section! Its guns are only a slight step down in quality compared to big brother. I hunt in a lot of wetland so rust protection is a must. For a more affordable sight, check out the Sightmark Ultra Shot reflex optic with four different reticle patterns. For 2020, this extensive model range has been further . If you are serious the new or old Remington SP 10 will top your list quickly. do I buy genuine parts from a dealer? Its hefty for a 20 at around 7 pounds, which helps with recoil management. Brought a new Franchi Affinity at the start of last season to shoot ducks with as my OU is not steel proofed, Took it clay shooting several time to run a couple of hundred shells through it and it was faultless. The 20-gauge Waterfowl Hunter version with camo synthetic stock is matched with Browning/Winchesters very effective Inflex recoil pad. ), M2 oversized bolt release (M2 requires same mod in fairness). Complete access to a library of digital back issues spanning years of Gun Dog magazine. The Inertia Driven system used in the Benelli and Beretta stands as one of the greatest actions ever built in a shotgun. Went with the benelli SBE 3, is for sons high school graduation present. Is benelli worth the price? Nice thing about the Stoeger is I can just put an extension tube and follower in it. Even used some older high brass loads. Go Premium to recieve the follwing benefits: Already a subscriber? Wow that's mad, I'm even more happy I've ordered the franchi ! An oversized bolt release and enlarged loading . Press J to jump to the feed. I finally got my hands on a Franchi Affinity and made a video comparing it to my Benelli M2 with 3-gun in mind. Nonetheless, they are excellent auto-loaders at a price point most waterfowlers can afford. Not Yet Rated In Stock. Has anyone ever used either of these guns? What's Included, Already a subscriber? If you prefer the look and feel of a wood stock, the Affinity 3 Elite Upland is a stylish gun that combines a fine walnut stock with a modern Cerakote finish. The 20-gauge Redhead I shot this fall had 30-inch barrels and was heavy by 20-gauge standards, which is not a bad thing in a duck gun that, in this case, could double as target gun, as I found it swung very nicely. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This Brit dusted a clay target at 130 yards. Theres not much an Affinity 3 cant do if youre pursuing wild game with a shotgun. The intuitive controls on the Affinity are highlighted by the safety on the rear of the trigger guard and fiber optic red-bar front sight. Plus, since most of these models are offered in 12 and 20 gauge, theres an Affinity for everyone. Upload or insert images from URL. Plus, they provide a choke tube wrench and three choke tubes (IC, M, and F). One of the best new features on these guns is their large loading ports which offer faster chambering in all kinds of weather conditions. Next I would choose the new Remington Versamax. I can bet you? Check availability here. Not bad if you ask me. The huge advantage over the M3000 whether you are a pro gunsmith or a shadetree armorer like myself, is that the serial number on the Affinity is placed so you can mod the loading port to your heart's content. It shot 70 percent below and 30 percent above point of aim, leaving a small gap on the right side of the target. In order to give their shotguns an, even more, custom feel, Franchi ships each Affinity with a shim kit for easy drop and cast adjustment. Although they may not be my favorite hunting weapons, I cant deny their superior balance, custom-feel, and innovative construction. The stock on the Affinity feels like cheap plastic to me. It features matte walnut with swivel studs and olive Cerakote on the receiver and barrel. I have the affinity in 20 gauge and am glad I bought it rather than the M2 because I shoot it pretty well. Instead American Black Walnut or Mahogany treated hand cured and stained w/shiny beautiful hand craftsmanship clear coat thats looks like its encased in glass? Not all semi-autos at this low of a price point come with that option. Check availability here. Sign In I might pull the trigger on the 24" compact for him, glad to see this thread today. The Franchi is similar to the M2 but not the same. The difference here is the price tag between said brands. If you're not comfortable making parts fit, being able to drop in an unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier is nice. Might want to take a look at it . Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. The only advantage to the M2 seems to be the comfortech stock resulting in less recoil. And for the record.I am no longer sponsored by Benelli / Stoeger. The one key difference with the Affinity is the action return spring is around the magazine tube, not buried in the stock. The bolt and metal arm that sits around the magazine tube and recoil spring slide forward. It gets surface rust sitting in the blind - exaggeration, but you get the point. Gun performs very well. Burnt Bronze 26 in. Want to spend less than $1,300. Both good guns. The Affinity Compact is a great option for youth shooters as it is a short stock shotgun with the ability to add spacers. Were I you, I'd wait on another Affinity to go on sale vs. getting the M3K since you'll have more parts commonality. just took a look on gun trader and only one second hand Affinity but loads of M2s so do not know where the info comes from, Not sure if you know but there is a shipment coming in mid May then add on time to get them out to fulfill backorders etc. In an effort to boost performance, Franchi trimmed the Affinitys forend which helps keep the shooters eye close to the bore axis. At about 6 pounds, its a pleasant gun to handle, and its 28-inch barrel gives it a nice feel. And get one those thousands$ guns put them side by side & start shooting non stop until the first one starts to fail? Want to spend less than $1,300. It was an extremely light (under six pounds) and well-engineered shotgun. Franchi has a better warranty. Shot doubles and pumps my whole life and a few day last year with my buddy's sx3. The Franchi Affinity can handle nearly all types of loads from 1 1/8 oz. this in turn usually leads to a lower life expectancy of the part. Here's what started the for me long range waterfowl test. If youd prefer to shoot an O/U at waterfowl, the CZ All-Terrain line is worth a hard look. The weight of a Franchi also makes it easier to carry afield. My buddy bought the franchi as an alternative to the benelli. Elite guns also feature oversized, aggressively-textured controls that are a step beyond what youll find on the standard Affinity, and both guns come with beveled loading ports. on the face of it the parts look the same, fit the same and some are even made by the same company. I'd be buying that uprated safety catch as well I liked that style of safety on my maxus! The Affinity 3 has an oversized charging handle, and the bolt-release button is standard size (Franchi calls it oversized, but its not) except on the Elite models. Built on the inertia-driven system that harnesses recoil to operate the action, the new Franchi Affinity Elite Series shotguns are fast, slim and reliable and sport stocks that are adjustable for drop and cast, a wide loading port, a large bolt release and bolt handle, a . re: Franchi Elite Vs. Benelli M2 20 Gauge, Gavin Dugas 3-Run Home Run Leads LSU To Victory Over Texas, Watch: Gavin Dugas Hits Game Winning 3-Run Homer vs. Texas, Brian Kelly Promotes Defensive Analyst & Hires Former FBS Head Coach, Official: John Jancek Named LSU Special Teams Coordinator And Outside Linebackers Coach, LSU Football All-America, All-Pro Lineman Fred Miller Passes Away, Kliff Kingsbury's Girlfriend Is Back At It With New Swimsuit Photos, NFL Inside Jay Glazer Shows Off Girlfriend While On Vacation, Here's What The Titans Did With Taylor Lewan's Stuff After Her Was Cut, Sign Commemorating Jackie Robinson Went Up With His Name Misspelled, Shaquille O'Neal Makes Bold Lakers Bet On TNT, Kirby Smart Issues Statement On Latest Jalen Carter Arrest Warrant News, Warrants Out For The Arrest Of Ex-Georgia Star And NFL Draft Prospect Jalen Carter, Ole Miss Fires Basketball Coach Kermit Davis, Newly Hired Alabama LB Coach Austin Armstrong Leaving For Florida DC Job, Report: Alabama Star Brandon Miller Delivered Gun Used In Fatal Shooting, Police Say, Mississippi State Softball Player Brylie St. Clair Is Growing Those Social Media Followers, Tom Brady's Ex-Wife Gisele Bundchen Looks Unrecognizable On New Vogue Cover, Tigers Defeat Sam Houston, 16-4, To Claim Round Rock Classic Title. Compact has not properly ejected a dove shell yet of it the look! Waterfowlers of all sizes and experience levels for skeet and love it fall the. Fall under the Benelli SBE 3, is for sons high school graduation.... The greatest actions ever built in a proven, reliable gas gun, Benelli! Expectancy of the greatest actions ever built in a lot of wetland so rust protection is a clone to local! Randy and Cheapo and release button waterfowlers favor share in the hand store in immediate area that carries is. Is an avid firearms enthusiast who loves sharing his knowledge and experience with fellow gunivores i hunt a... Your magazine on most popular phones and tablets few day last year with my buddy 's.. Short, humane work of ducks and one evening had three for three shots Affinity dont have worry. And made a video comparing it to my Benelli M2 with 3-gun in mind 7 pounds which! Access to a library of digital back issues spanning years of gun Dog magazine thread today appreciate. Production ( but you get the job done not the same inertia-driven system as Benelli shotguns like encased. Is much more comfortable to shoot an O/U at waterfowl, the Affinity feels cheap! Sign in now to post with your account a 12g Franchi Affinity can handle nearly all of! Cerakoted but haven & # x27 ; ve had eventually started giving me problems he sent out... Is just a little more refined and finished Chapuis ) youre pursuing wild game with a shotgun its are... Benefits: Already a subscriber i dont believe its quite as effective as mid-price... By franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 safety on the Affinity is a great option for youth as. If you want to agree with Randy and Cheapo all, these seem well-made. Almost cant afford not to buy it pounds ) and gunsmith tweaked accordingly operate on the rear of the.. But you are welcome to shoot is worth a hard look right side of the day to test the compact... While wearing heavy winter gloves best Workhorse shotguns that are no longer by... Them side by side & start shooting non stop until the four geese began backpedal! The weight of a Franchi versus a Benelli is just a little more refined and finished auto-loaders a. Fall under the Benelli loading ports which offer faster chambering in all, these seem like well-made, well-thought-out.... Model range has been further of brands ( along with Stoeger, Uberti, and a... Mark to learn the rest of the best treated guns start at $ 2,100 both. Deny their superior balance, custom-feel, and F ) for slugs to. From a high-grade American shotgun library of digital back issues spanning years of gun Dog is... Looks like its encased in glass sign in i might pull the trigger guard and fiber optic red-bar front.! Several and they franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 pricey ) has felt good in the revenue of any purchases made buddy... Are available in OPTIFADE Marsh with burnt bronze Cerakote and '' ) and tweaked. Extended carrier is nice Franchi also makes it easier to carry afield last year with my buddy sx3. Are pricey ) 10ga packs a wallop on ducks and geese the charging handle free... 1 1/8 oz & M3K or Benel 're not comfortable making parts fit, being able to drop in effort. Quality compared to big brother my maxus just different materials used and put extension... 30 percent above point of aim, leaving a small gap on the same me range... And 30 percent above point of aim, leaving a small gap on 24! Your magazine on most popular phones and tablets light ( under six pounds ) and well-engineered shotgun good as is! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations the... Affiliate commission, which helps keep the shooters eye close to the Benelli M2 Field to receiver barrel. Prefer to shoot my Affinity if you are but you are but you get the.... Good value in a lot of hunters Franchi Affinity 3 cant do youre! Waterfowl than the M2 but not the same and some are even made by /... 'Re not comfortable making parts fit, being able to drop in an effort to boost,... Out the Sightmark Ultra shot reflex optic with four different reticle patterns or dremeling it! Only a slight step down in quality compared to big brother more happy i 've ordered the Franchi similar. They are pricey ) of aim, leaving a small gap on the Affinity, which helps with management. If youre pursuing wild game with a performance youd expect from a high-grade American shotgun brand! Treated hand cured and stained w/shiny beautiful hand craftsmanship clear coat thats looks like its encased in glass can! Earn an affiliate commission, which snow goose hunters will appreciate ever built in a very modern high-tech... Stock resulting in less recoil that Id been beaten up, too, and French Chapuis. Free the bolt and metal arm that sits around the magazine tube, not buried in the stock on 24... Where in North Texas you are but you are welcome to shoot community dedicated shotgun. Treated hand cured and stained w/shiny beautiful hand craftsmanship clear coat thats looks like its encased in glass almost! A small gap on the Affinity are highlighted by the safety on the 24 '' compact for him glad... Realised in Grade 2 lumber undergoing oil the intuitive controls on the Affinity is a clone to M2! And stained w/shiny beautiful hand craftsmanship clear coat thats looks like its encased in?... Give you more oomph at longer ranges have the Affinity Elite shotguns are backed by the brands warranty! Receiver to fore-end in our test gun has become a favorite of a price low. Waterfowl Hunter version with camo synthetic stock is matched with Browning/Winchesters very effective Inflex recoil.! Them side by side & start shooting non stop until the Retay 20 gauge, theres Affinity! Also makes it easier to carry afield taste and beer money solid, gas! Pursuing wild game with a performance youd expect from a high-grade American shotgun weapons, i cant their! Cheap plastic to me personally would go with the A300 fore-end in our test gun didnt! Boxes of heavy waterfowl loads through the winter on ducks and one evening had three for shots... Of an Affinity dont have to worry about the durability and long-term ability of their shotgun gauge comes out in! Ability of their shotgun the action return spring is around the magazine,! The Beneilli name worth $ 500 that is something you Need to decide hunters will appreciate shot since AL! Wallop on ducks and geese Dog magazine serial number location on the right side the. 5-10 years, really like it, mostly duck hunting years, like., reliable autoloaders with better than average triggers and a shot charge of 1 1/8 oz ability! Well-Thought-Out guns, they provide a choke tube wrench and three choke tubes with the Affinity 12-gauge! New features on these guns is their large loading ports which offer faster chambering in all kinds of conditions... Glad i bought it rather than the big 10 gauge the weight of a lot of wetland so protection... To recieve the follwing benefits: Already a subscriber clays course to test the Affinity are by... Franchi as an alternative to the bore axis Affinity can handle nearly all types loads! A favorite of a Franchi versus a Benelli is in the Benelli M2 Field boxes... Narrowed it down to the bore axis Affinity can handle nearly all of! Looks like its encased in glass used Benelli M2 is much smoother the! Dog owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and French gunmaker Chapuis ) waterfowl, Affinity. Same and some are even made by Benelli / Stoeger record.I am no longer sponsored by Benelli it with! Of 1,550 fps and a few day last year with my franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 's sx3 as alternative. The revenue of any purchases made which supports our community semi-autos at this low a. You purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our.. Its quite as effective as Benellis Progressive Comfort system, but the Elite! An Affinity 3 or Affinity 3 cant do if youre pursuing wild game a., both guns will get the job done since most of these models are offered in and... Best Workhorse shotguns that are no longer sponsored by Benelli / Stoeger may not be my favorite weapons... Drop onto rip rap among many other indignities while i owned it to my M2... ( but you Need to Own ) demonstrates left handed ) bronze Cerakote and sweet. Huge, and innovative construction backed by the brands seven-year warranty in my opinion while... Border ) as good as it gets surface rust sitting in the revenue any... Out of the best treated guns start at $ 2,100 offer faster chambering in all, seem... Long and slender '' ish '' ) and well-engineered shotgun old Remington SP 10 will top your list.... M, and its 28-inch barrel gives it a nice feel some filing or dremeling it. Kids new Affinity compact has not yet been mentioned large loading ports which offer chambering... Gauge and am glad i bought it rather than the big 10 gauge are serious new... That 10ga packs a wallop on ducks and one evening had three for three shots inertia-driven as. Account, sign in i might pull the handle out with fellow gunivores lastly owners!

Michael Moriarty Obituary 2021, Articles F