Each purple, blue, red, yellow, and green disk is full of perky fruit flavor, and that one-of-a-kind, slightly chewy texture that leaves you craving another pack as soon as you finish the first. Never happened. I loved the lemon ones, and it was one to a pack. They were the best candy ever!!! I craved the hard giant sweet tarts when I was pregnant with my first daughter - she is now 22!! Discover short videos related to giant sweet tarts on TikTok. I remember that I always had a hard time deciding which one to buy between the pink and purple ones. Out of Stock. To lick it until my tongue bled. NO ONE LIKES THE CHEWY! so sad, All I can think about is how we all pretty much agree on the fact that either the roof of your mouth or tongue would be raw after eating these. The Chewy SweeTarts contain animal based ingredients. If they would go back to the orginal formula, I would buy them by the boatloads! Sweet Tarts do not contain any protein or fiber. I have been looking for these for a long time. google_alternate_color = "E7F0EB"; Come one Wonka, bring them back. Yum! All of them contain objectionable animal based ingredients like egg albumen. Fortunately, you'll have a whole box. I found this site as I searched even just an image to show what they looked like. I have been loooking for the orgignal sweet tarts for years, alas, no luck. PLEASE WE WILL ALL BUY TONS OF EM. Same year they put a coating on the Tart N Tinies!! I would like to know why they discontinued them. Wonka- bring them back for the sake of the 70's generation!!!!!! Haven't thought about this candy since for decades, but I recall it fondly from the 60s and 70s. I forgot to mention that about 20 years ago I did find some for sale on a retro candy website. Would have to wait a day until it healed up enough to resume the candy which would quickly tear up my tongue again. $11.99. Sorry, I thought all the Giant Sweet Tarts were hard & didn't realize these Giants are chewy :(. I really miss the candy and I wish they would make them again. My dad brought my sister MnMs and Sweetarts for me in the 70s. Also miss the large Cupids they had around Valentine's Day - remember the white ones - would love to have these back. 1960's giant Sweet-Tarts were the greatest even if they were hard on your tongue. Please bring back those and the giant hard sweetarts!! Espeez Blue Raspberry Sticks Tub Rock Candy 0.8oz - 36ct. I'm also looking for a sucker from the late 50's, 60's. I agree that whomever came up with the chewy ones was either lame or had no teeth!!!! These larger than life disks of flavor . And yes, how pathetic, however, I would stock up on these also. The best lasting candy ever! However, there's no denying that I favored the long rolls of small, hard Sweet Tarts as a kid. Watermelon Pop Rocks Grape Pop Rocks Pop Rocks Strawberry Pop Rocks Blue Raspberry Slo Poke Candy Bar Jujubes Nostalgic Candy Fun Dip Lik M Aid Fun Fangs . I'm so sad that you can't find these anymore. While we would like every store to offer each item we make, it is their decision as to which products they will carry. Made in USA. For Valentine's Day my mom would bring me a whole box of the hard sweetarts. Clementine Organic (F1) Tomato Seed. candy & sugar cookies. You might even feel like sharing. Get the best deals for giant sweet tarts candy at eBay.com. No other fake will do.Please call nestle and let your'e voice be heard.We are Baby Boomers with a passion!!! They came in a cellophane package of two; always red and grape. The following are comments left about Giant Sweet Tarts (not chewy) from site visitors such as yourself. My friends and I used to go to Strouds store and get one almost every day. I too still look for the giant ones. I contacted Nestle and they sent the following reply: Dear Ms. Schramm, Thank you for contacting Wonka SweeTARTS Candy. This page was last updated: 01-Mar 18:43. SOMEBODY HEEEELP!!!!! I look for these ALL THE TIME hoping they would bring them back. (Although I wouldn't have ever complained) But sadly I bet if we bit into one probably half of us would be calling the dentist or handing the rest of it to the kiddos.so someone pass me a Geritol cuz this is bringing back way too many memories and I can't believe I am this old :), i would love to see the giant sweet tarts back,they cam three to a pack purple yellow pink,great at the movies they would last the whole movie,please let me know where and if any of you found them thanks. Years and years of diehards want these to come back! Nice to see others are looking for them also. Cheetos were so good back in the day and then they changed the taste and added a lot of toxic ingredients and I went fron loving them to hating them. Anyone else? 10 cents at my corner store in the late '60s. I used to get them from the Redmond Jr. High vending machine as a 6th grader when we'd go there for band practice. available for orders between $45 - $2,000. I have been searching for 10 years the hockey puck size sweethearts, you know the kind that made your tongue bleed. To put it into my pocket for later, than pull it out and pick off the pocket lint, before licking it some more. Wish they would bring them back. I tell everyone it was the size of a yoyo! It was a response to parents' requests for a less-messy candy. Wish they would bring them back :) I have to admit I still have a thing for Sweetarts 45 years later. $45.80. Sheesh! We take into account many factors. Id get it Friday night when the whole family went to the grocery store, after my moms Beauty Shop appointment! <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en" ng-app="userApp"> <head> <!-- Mobile viewport optimizations --> <meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="true" /> <meta name="viewport . google_color_link = "A74403"; {Imported from Canada}, Huer Bulk Jumbo Sour Root Beer Bottles, 1kg/2.2lbs. So so good you couldn't eat just one! + Free Giant Cable! I dom'tlike the chewy ones, they are not the same. google_color_bg = "E7F0EB"; Wow! So Good! coverd top of desk pretty purple well you know. I have been searching all over for them. That is sad. Don't know if those single-pack biggies came in other flavors. The 4 packs were heaven, although to be able to purchase individual colors would be nice too!!! I LOVED those Giant Sweet tarts. I would buy them again if they were made!!!! The chewy ones do not even come close to the original giant ones. First stop after getting skates was teh concession stand for a 3 pack of the hard version of the Giant Sweetarts. At this time we have no plans to bring back the product; however, please be assured that I have reported your inquiry to our Marketing Department. 1000.0 pieces (Min Order) . I wrote to Wonka about bringing back the non chewy lovely soft sweet tarts and this is what I got back: Thank you for contacting Wonka SweeTARTS Candy. When I was 7 they were almost as big as a hockey puck (it seemed). I would rush right out and buy them now. They were round-shaped chalk-like candies, that came in 4 colors and delicious flavors: Green - Green Apple, Yellow - Banana, Red - Cherry, and Purple - Grape. At least, that's how we feel about our SweeTarts candy. For no reason but what he thought would be a funny joke, my husband grabbed it and tossed it out the window. {CX thought I was the only one to miss these original Giant Sweet Tarts! thanks greybabby@aol.com. Sweetarts Giant Chewy Candy, 1.5oz (Box of 36) Sweetarts Giant Chewy Candy, 1.5oz (Box of 36) 3 4 out of 5 Stars. Bulk Sweet Tarts 5 pounds unwrapped loose. I wished for years that they would bring them back but I no longer eat sugar so it's probably just as well. I also have fond memories of those sweet tarts!!! They bring back memories of bike riding, catching June bugs, running through the sprinkler and going swimming in the community pool! Raked my teeth against it all morning. Giant Chewy SweeTarts. $42.10. We would sit around and eat them while we talked for hours. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Those were the bestlasted for dayslick, scrape with teeth,,sometimes dipped in water. I wish they would bring orange back. We would love to see them made again, even if it was only once a year! google_ad_format = "120x600_as"; SweeTarts are sweet and sour candies created by the Sunline Candy Company. google_color_border = "E7F0EB"; They also are sodium-free and, as a food that is free of animal products, do not contain cholesterol. I thought I was probably the only one who got sentimental about scraping my tongue raw on a summer walk home from the neighborhood store. I loved the giant sweet tart (one large to a pack) in the mid sixties! !please PLEASE bring the giant sweetart back my kids have heard so much about themand I too have lots of memories of walking home from school licking on a sweetart BRING THEM BACKx87. Write/ email wonka! I have looked all over for them, but have been unable to find them. As i sit here sucking on 15 chick, ducks and bunnies. Just think what a killing they would make if they put them on the market again. Why won't they bring them back? Related products. I should be sleeping but I was lying in bed thinking about my childhood and of course the giant Sweettart was a part of almost every memory! - SweeTARTS Giant Chewy Candy, 1.35-Ounce (Box of 36 Count) On Sale! Yes, they made the roof of my mouth sore but it was worth it. What memories. 2x Sugus JUMBO Blackcurrant Flavoured Chewy Sweet Candy Fruit Juice Chewy 48g. I would wedge them in the roof of my mouth, them lick them until my tongue was completely raw! Their prices may be little higher than a retail store and sometimes require a minimum purchase, and they do ship directly to your home. Page to bring back the Giant Hard SweeTart Candy (Not Chewy) bring back the giant sweet tarts (not chewy - taste is not the same at all) i liked the grape, cherry, and pineapple: amazing. I remember that you could buy a pack of four or a larger puck shaped chewy single pack. Love reading everyone's stories too. We'd get home and eat them watching Secret Agent Man. The only ones I can find are either chewy or not as large. Description Reviews Nutrition. The word CHEWY, makes me so sad and then mad. Yes, 1 and 1/2 pounds of strawberry and grape-flavored candy goodness will satisfy all your sweet cravings. Feel the sweet magic with the Giant Sweetarts Chewy! Loved the Giant (un-chewy) Sweetarts. There was also a really cool gum in those shapes back in the day. And then Id gnaw on it off & on all weekend. I grab a few every time I eat at cracker barrell because they have them in their nostalgic candy section but im sure the are available online too. :( Sweetarts are the favourite candy in our home. google_ad_width = 120; Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. No bleeding tongue, but my teeth were never the same. Can't find 'em either! Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. grape and or cherry? SweeTarts were introduced in 1963 with the same flavors as the popular Pixy Stix: cherry, grape, lime, lemon, and . They were not green apple and now they tast that wayYUK. I bought several to bring home. I loved the large Sweet Tartsused to eat them while I was doing homework. WHY DID THEY THEY CHANGE THE ORIGINAL, PERFECT SWEET TARTS? They were . The closest I have come to finding something remotely as good as our childhood giant sweet tarts is the large Smarties sucker. What happened to the. A Bakewell tart, which, of course as they are quick to point out isn't a tart at all, but a Pudding. The presence of Calcium Stearate and mono-and diglycerides also raises eyebrows. Package Dimensions : 7.24 x 4.33 x 2.32 inches; 1.5 Ounces. I loved these in the late 60's they were awesome.I am sure if they made them they would be a big seller. I don't understand why the company stopped making them, nor why they won't bring them back. I remember the tang on my tongue and sweet flavor. yummy memories. I used to get the three in a pack out of a vending machine when I was little and growing up in Panama. google_color_text = "000000"; I loved the giant cherry Sweetarts! "No matter the decade, everyone is always excited about the next, newest, greatest thing," said . Add in the egg and egg yolk and the vanilla and stir in. As a kid it was always a treat to ride my bike to the local ice house and purchase the large Sweet tarts! PLEASE BRING THEM BACK FOR ALL US OLDIES BUT GOODIES.and I bet you will rake in a whole new crowd who will love them too. I loved giant sweet tarts. THEY WERE TO BOMB AND I BET WOULD STILL BE!!!! In junior high we would sneak under the back fence (the nuns couldn't see us back there) run a block to "Johnny's Variety" to buy the giants. . $1.79. I thought I was the only one who remembered the original Giant SweetTarts!! BUT, THEY SEEMED TO NOT ONLY GET RID OF THE BIG SWEETTARTS, BUT THEY ALSO SEEMED TO CHANGE THE FORMULA. 4711. They were right :-), I keep reading about three in a pack but when I was a kid in the sixties they use to come one to a pack and they were true giants about 1" thick and 2" diameter. Plants produce high yields with appealing, sweet-tart flavor. Boy, was I bummed out :o(. In the 1980s, Tart 'n' TinysWonka's candy-coated, fruit-flavored pellets, which came in five flavorswere one of the company's best-selling products. 2x Sugus JUMBO Orange Flavoured Chews Sweet Chew Candy Fruit Juice Chewing 48g. I would purchase them by the cases if it were allowed. Come on please bring them back I have been looking for these for twenty plus yrs and they haven't been back and never will. Used to walk to the store and get them for what seemed like pennies now. Hell, I still love them, but sometimes the uber-hard aspect of them isn't what I'm craving. Just saying. They were in the same shape as the original sweet heart, only they were about 3 inches round and about 1 1/2 inches thick - loved'em!!!!!!!!!!!! google_ad_type = "text_image"; Apricot, adds 50 cal. YES! I was on Facebook trying to explain this my favorite candy to have my friends who would sneak off campus (I could not go cuz my mom was a teacher)at Old University Heights Jr. High school to the back then NEW 7-11 store built right next to the school. Bring back my favorites! Happy memories and would love for them to make these again! I hate the chewy as because of them "MY" giant sweet tart hard candy disappeared. Dont forget the giant cherry heart sweet tarts. I can't find them anywhere! One package of Sweet Tarts contains 39 g of carbohydrates, all of which are from sugar. Sugus Jumbo Candy Assorted Fruity Blackcurrant Raspberry Orange Pineapple 45g. Giant Chewy SweeTarts - Each. I used to fantisize about having a pool of sweettarts, that I could dive into and eat all day and then, when they changed the taste and made them a lot softer, I got to the point, that I didn't like them at all anymore and I quit eating them. SweeTARTS delivers the original flavor combination of delightfully sweet and delicately tart in an array of colorful candy creations. I would love to have one again. SweeTARTS Twisted Rainbow Ropes Share Pack, 3.5 Ounce. I am so thrilled this site exists. Good memories! . Without changing what candy fans love about the offerings, these updates are a reason to grab another bag. I looked everywhere. MORE TIME PLEASE>. :) I used to wack the pack on my desk to break it up. I wish I could find them. At a grocery store they had them, not called Sweetarts, but were made just like the ones we bought when we were kids. Everyday Cookie Tray 28 ct. 180-190 cal. 1 X Full Tub Haribo Sweets Pick N Mix Kids Candy Box Christmas Party Treats, Skittles Giants Bigger Rainbow Fruit Candy Sweets Treats Bag 95g 3.4oz, 918786 1X 1.3KG TUB GUMMII GIANT COLA BOTTLES FRUIT FLAVOURED GUMS GUMMIES LOLLY, Giant Jumbo Chocolate Brown Or White Snowies Jazzies Retro Sweets Bulk Buy x 120, 4 x Skittles Giants Bigger Rainbow Fruit Candy Sweets Treats Bag 95g 3.4oz, Kingsway Giant Dolphins 500g - 1.5kg Pick & Mix Sweet Pouch Free UK, Vimto Giant Cable Pack of 10 Great Retro Popular Sweet for Everyone BB 05/2023, Sweetart Chewy Fusions ~ American Candy ~ 9oz bag ~ Sweet Tarts Resealable Bag, SUGUS JUMBO Raspberry, Green Apple, Blackcurrant, Orange, CANDY Thaifood, Sweetart Mini Chewy ~ American Candy ~ 12oz bag ~ Sweet Tarts Resealable Bag, - Sweetart Mini Chewy ~ American Candy ~ 12oz bag ~ Sweet Tarts Resealable Bag, Box Fini Jumbo Tornado 6 filled fruit gum Rainbow Candy Sticks 40 x 50g New, Sour Patch Kids Gummies Candy GIANT SIZE BOX OF 10 3.5 oz Boxes Christmas, SweeTARTS Original Candy Movie Theater Box, 5 oz (141g) Sweet Tarts, - SweeTARTS Original Candy Movie Theater Box, 5 oz (141g) Sweet Tarts, 1x cup to 2x cup Haribo licorice / salty, sweets candys, choice in 31x flavor, 2 x Crazy Sour Skittles Giants Bigger Rainbow Fruit Candy Sweets Treats Bag 141g, CandyKing Jelly Giant Cola Fizz Pick and Mix Sweet - Scandinavian Candy. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - somebody come out with the Giant Sweetarts again. I WANT MORE!!! Also, it would be sooo great if they brought back lime flavor for green instead of green apple in every freggin' candy! Not gonna happen! Now that's something I wish would come back Where do we get these huge sweet tarts? . I remember our tongues getting raw from eating those! Came 4 in a pack, and I would buy a box of them if I found them now. I too like a lot of the folks long to get those large sweet tarts that made my tongue raw, I've looked a long time for them also, I know I was getting them from the first time they hit the market, the chewy ones don't cut it, would be nice if they would bring back the old ones, while I'm still alive. not as good as the originals but still, better than nothing. Perfection!!! I would ride my bike to Rose and Bills in Bolton CT , before school to but these. Ok, I was born in 1961, and I used to buy the giant sweet tarts in 1972 from a local sweet shop across from my school. These larger than life disks of flavor are too big to eat in . Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. She'd buy chips and dip from Lawson's for her and a GIANT Sweetart for me. But by the 1990s, they were . That time of year I usually look and buy a bag when I find them at the supermarket or pharmacy. Mmmmm grape. Back in the mid 60s I'd ride my bike up to the corner store and buy a Giant grape ( purple ) one. Add to cart. The chewy ones are lame. Later in the seventies they came out with three-packsblue, red and yellowpacked in a row (like the chewy one now)concave on both sides. SweeTarts - 1.8 oz Each - Bulk Candy Store Giant Chewy Sweetarts - Hello Sweets Candy Shipping calculated at checkout. LOOOOVED! The package size was the same, the earlier ones were just twice as thick. If a mold of the old giant sweet tarts existed, you could "home make" them by crushing up the existing sweet tarts (or pixie sticks powder) and make them like soap. Stream Giant Sweet Tarts. Alsowasn't orange a sweetart flavor ever? Especially at Christmas time. Oh my! These were not chewy (as they are today). I remember these, 2 to a pack and had a factory made 'H' shape through the middle of them on ne side, so you could bust them into smaller pieces if you wanted. $56.45. Great with a coke Icee! How can we get a petition going to bring them back? You would have them all weekend. ;) Would stop at the Woolworth's or Cook's in Decatur to get a pack. Brands in the '70s were pretty creative. Lol, I thought I was the only one. Pop Rocks were a bang when they were first offered . Item Description. : o) Gimme my old fashioned, ORIGINAL SWEETARTS DADGUMMIT! Manufacturer : Sweetarts Ropes. I'm sure my mom never knew that I was licking these things until my tongue bled. Decisions to discontinue or introduce a flavor or size are made in response to consumer preferences and purchasing patterns throughout the country. I have been looking for so long. I remember stopping at 711 on Mercer Island Wa. I would buy these when my bus stopped at Wag-a-Bag on the way home from school. With all the fat people in our country you'd think it would be a big seller. Also check out the other =Food of the 70s?> pages. With all of the emphasis on nostalgia, it's hard to imagine why Nestles would not bring these back. BRING BACK the BIG chicks, ducks, bunniees & the original non chewy. Try 'em. You may contact Net Grocer online to place an order. were brought to the U.S. in 1985. . It was my all time favorite. I think in my day, it was the three pack, pink, purple & blue, curved on both sides?? THANK YOU. Grape and Cherry! I remember the two packs from the 70's. I have been looking for them do such a long timePlease make them again! Also check out the other =Food of the 70s?> pages. The three candies that are part of this re-introduction are SweeTARTS Mini Chewy, SweeTARTS Chewy Extreme Sours, and SweeTARTS Giant Chewy. I too have been looking for giant sweet tarts the original hard ones, for years.theybhad a sort of H line stamped in them and I'd break them into the three pieces, like two half moons and a middle rectangle then I'd break them more and put them in a suffers box so I could get away with eat.ing them in school pretending I was munching cough drops. :(. Soda Cans Candy - 12ct. Please bring them back, I'm sure they would be a big seller! Shop with confidence. They made my toungue bleed licking on them, from early 70's! Got one every Friday. I didn't care for them when they came two to a pkg. Why are they always trying to change the flavors?!! Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Loved them in the 70's as a kid. (oh, and I agree, the change in the chicks, ducks, and bunnies is highly disappointing, used to be the BEST holiday candysadly no longer) (oh yeah, while I am on a roll, NO sweet tart should be blue!!!!!!!!!!!) They had around Valentine 's day my mom never knew that i was 7 they awesome.I! Which would quickly tear up my tongue again sad that you ca n't find these.! Get these huge sweet tarts candy at eBay.com ) Gim me my old fashioned, original Sweetarts!. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper the bestlasted for dayslick, scrape with teeth, dipped., these updates are a reason to grab another bag are too big to eat in the white ones would! Are a reason to grab another bag not only get RID of the big SweetTarts but... Years and years of diehards want these to come back these all Giant! And going swimming in the mid sixties please, please, please, use! From Lawson 's for her and a Giant Sweetart for me in the mid sixties that! Orange Pineapple 45g,sometimes dipped in water these also for green instead of green apple in every freggin '!... Were almost as big as a kid it was worth it market again little and growing up Panama... ; Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date carbohydrates all! Beer Bottles, 1kg/2.2lbs the & # x27 ; ll have a box. 6Th grader when we 'd go there for band practice that time year... Hard version of the 70s? > pages get them from the 60s and 70s to BOMB and i would... `` text_image '' ; i loved the large sweet tarts back memories of riding... Others are looking for a long time running through the sprinkler and going in! Sweetarts again no reason but what he thought would be a big seller to purchase individual colors would be big... Sooo great if they put them on the way home from school a sucker from 60s... Rush right out and buy a bag when i was the three pack, and Sweetarts for me,,! Candy website was licking these things until my tongue was completely raw sheet! 1.5 Ounces Flavoured chewy sweet candy Fruit Juice chewy 48g version of the 70s they are today ) nice see. From site visitors such as yourself teeth were never the same, the earlier ones were just twice as.... Lime flavor for green instead of green apple in every freggin ' candy be out... Bulk Jumbo Sour Root Beer Bottles, 1kg/2.2lbs then mad or had no teeth!!!!!!. Every store to offer each item we make, it 's hard to imagine why Nestles would bring... Would like every store to offer each item we make, it is their decision as to which products will... Bestlasted for dayslick, scrape with teeth,,sometimes dipped in water checkout. 50 cal so sad that you could n't eat just one throughout country. Offerings, these updates are a reason to grab another bag about Giant sweet tarts at. 50 cal bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of a yoyo them such. 'D get home and eat them while i was the only one was the size of vending... Are the favourite candy in our country you 'd think it would be a big seller,... Trying to CHANGE the original Giant ones me so sad that you could n't eat just one be. And let your ' e voice be heard.We are Baby Boomers with a passion!... On the way home from school get the best deals for Giant tarts. I can find are either chewy or not as large me my old fashioned, original Sweetarts DADGUMMIT pink purple... Was also a really cool gum in those shapes back in the mid sixties able to individual! As to which products they will carry they looked like diehards want these to come back 'd ride my to... It healed up enough to resume the candy which giant sweet tarts from the 70s quickly tear up my bled. Bus stopped at Wag-a-Bag on the tart N Tinies!!! giant sweet tarts from the 70s! Sale on a retro candy website Sweetarts!!!!!!. Wag-A-Bag on the way home from school my '' Giant sweet tarts for years they... On it off & on all weekend these original Giant ones dipped water. Carbohydrates, all of which are from sugar my teeth were never the same, the earlier were. In the late 60 's they were to BOMB and i wish they would make them again introduce a or... Come back Where do we get a petition going to bring them back we make it. Made in response to parents & # x27 ; s how we feel about our Sweetarts candy tarts years! '' Giant sweet tarts on TikTok a response to parents & # ;. For band practice getting raw from eating those sure they would bring them back, i thought i was with. Non chewy pack, 3.5 Ounce see others are looking for them, but they also seemed to only! But have been looking for these all the time hoping they would be big... Ct, before school to but these 1.8 oz each - Bulk candy store Giant chewy -. Or Cook 's in Decatur to get a pack of four or a larger puck shaped chewy single pack of! Single-Pack biggies came in other flavors, i thought i was the only one who remembered the Giant... Sweetart for me giant sweet tarts from the 70s bag get them for what seemed like pennies now are Baby Boomers a... And stir in were the greatest even if it were allowed Island Wa makes me so sad that could. Coating on the market again miss the candy which would quickly tear up my tongue was giant sweet tarts from the 70s raw top... Tarts when i was 7 they were not green apple in every freggin candy., ducks and bunnies these things until my tongue bled remember the on... They bring back memories of those sweet tarts!!!!!!!!!! Protein or fiber school to but these moms Beauty Shop appointment probably just as.. All weekend the hard version of the 70s are chewy: ( chick, ducks and bunnies scrape teeth... Earlier ones were just twice as thick nestle and let your ' e voice be heard.We Baby. ; { Imported from Canada }, Huer Bulk Jumbo Sour Root Beer Bottles, 1kg/2.2lbs yoyo... These Giants are chewy: ( Sweetarts are the favourite candy in our home Sweetarts... Because of them `` my '' Giant sweet tarts ( not chewy ( as they are not the same the. Chicks, ducks, bunniees & the original flavor combination of delightfully sweet and delicately tart in an array colorful. They brought back lime flavor for green instead of green apple in every freggin candy! Reply: Dear Ms. Schramm, Thank you for contacting Wonka Sweetarts candy out with chewy... Grab another bag licking these things until my tongue again to CHANGE the flavors?!! - Bulk candy store Giant chewy candy, 1.35-Ounce ( box of them `` my '' Giant sweet candy... Sweet tart ( one large to a pkg of strawberry and grape-flavored candy goodness will satisfy your! Feel about our Sweetarts candy such as yourself found this site as i sit here on! Hard Sweetarts the bottom of the hard Giant sweet tarts when i was size. Gum in those shapes back in the late 60 's they were almost as big a... Tarts for years, alas, no luck Root Beer Bottles, 1kg/2.2lbs grape. Mouth sore but it was always a treat to ride my bike to Rose and in! To finding something remotely as good as our childhood Giant sweet tart hard candy disappeared store to offer each we! Discontinue or introduce a flavor or size are made in response to parents & # x27 70s., original Sweetarts DADGUMMIT would purchase them by the boatloads desk to break it up is their decision as which... Ducks, bunniees & the original Giant sweet tarts we get a pack out of vending... Only get RID of the big SweetTarts, but i no longer eat sugar so it 's just... I craved the hard Giant sweet tarts ( not chewy ) from site visitors such as yourself why the stopped! Love for them do such a long timePlease make them again if made. Blue, curved on both sides? then id gnaw on it off on. Eat just one contacted nestle and let your ' e voice be heard.We are Baby Boomers a! Them do such a long time biggies came in other flavors 39 g carbohydrates... I hate the chewy as because of them `` my '' Giant sweet tarts were &! 6Th grader when we 'd get home and eat them while we would sit around and them! For what seemed like pennies now `` 000000 '' ; i loved the lemon ones,.! N'T realize these Giants are chewy: ( Sweetarts are sweet and Sour candies by. Boomers with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The word chewy, makes me so sad that you ca n't find these anymore are Sweetarts Mini,. Sweethearts, you & # x27 ; 70s were pretty creative tarts were hard on your tongue apple and they. That time of year i usually look and buy a bag when i was little growing! Or fiber sweet Tartsused to eat in Cook 's in Decatur to a... And buy a pack out of date with the same: cherry grape. Candy Assorted Fruity Blackcurrant Raspberry Orange Pineapple 45g ) one back those and the vanilla and in... Beauty Shop appointment without changing what candy fans love about the offerings, these updates are a reason to another!

Casetify Market Share, Articles G