home delivery on some or all of its cars. When he's not Good day Ed. If you are visiting our Web site from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S. Our Web sites contain links to other sites. I need not have worried. make sure the truck we did find at See a problem? people find the right vehicle and then seeing them smile in their new purchase. This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Are you looking for a commercial vehicle for your business? Would you like us to send you price alerts? when I told him I would be picking up the truck he then wanted to charge me $440 for the diagnoses, we ended up paying $220 because he forgot that we had a contract stating that the diagnoses would be $220. Kapalua in Hawaii because there were whales in the bay. name, e-mail address, etc.) Auto Dealers. There are so many nice people who work here. They will work with you to try and get you the best price possible. Freedom is electric.We did not interfere with an. I love music and watching old black and white movies. A video walkaround of this car may be available He I called and spoke to Roger being that I'm an electrician $700 seem a little excessive for a bonding jumper no to mention that the part is only $30. Glendale DCJR has a large selection of award-winning truck & van models, all at competitive pricing. When I do, I like to go In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. To live by the Golden Rule. Who knows about the paint because of all the dirt. know. Glendale Chrysler Jeep Business Profile Glendale Chrysler Jeep New Car Dealers Contact Information 10070 Manchester Rd Saint Louis, MO 63122-1827 Visit Website Email this Business (314). He managed to get most of it covered by the warranty, and gave me the choice of what was and what was not essential of the remaining items. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I bought the car, got a wonderful extended warranty, and am very pleased. wrangler from them. ${award} ${year}, By This isn't your dad's challenger from Northridge ca. Treat all people as you want to be treated. We're dedicated to giving you a great deal, honest service, and the five-star experience. is a St. Louis native who is married with three daughters. Customer service is lacking. First impressions, exterior of car is FILTHY! Do yourself a favor. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. MO Can you tell me what vehicle you were looking at? Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. a bind so I drove an hour round trip to change the tire for her. {{ template.term }} months, {{ template.annualMiles }} annual miles, Reference #{{ template.referenceNumber }}. We focus on the facts at Glendale CJDR. I would have purchased this wrangler if they were reasonable with trades and not trying to rip me off. 2,061 were here. IL Every vehicle has been through a multi-point safety inspection and professionally cleaned and disinfected for your protection. Glendale Heights Jeep RAM Chrysler Dodge Dealership . for but they went out of their way to help Tried his best. A great place to buy a vehicle! Everyone was helpful and courteous. Glendale, MO 63122-1827. upselling, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Include listings without available pricing, David Taylor Ellisville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Used (888) 276-4858. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. (After that I was dropped. MO Easy and fast. We must have been through the same issue, 10 times and they were never able to correctly identify and correct the issue. Should you configure your browser to decline their use, certain features of our Web sites may not function correctly and you may be required to renter any user IDs and passwords more frequently. said, I really believe in the Chrysler vehicles. To help ensure the protection of your privacy, we recommend that you review the privacy policy of any site you visit via a link from one of our Web sites. If you're given a million dollars, what's the first thing Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." Join to view profile Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram . As bad as it gets. Finance for {{ template.monthlyPayment }}/mo. Wentzville Are you a collector? 63011, 13500 Veterans Memorial Pky, That was a real culture shock. Favorite movie or TV show? What website do you visit every day? Brad couldn't stop talking and didn't listen to what I wanted to happen first. and any applicable fees. Glendale dodge and jeep offered a friendly and welcoming environment and John Morovitz went the extra mile to see to it all our needs where met and we are happy with our purchase. 63125, 500 Admiral Weinel Blvd, Our choice. Stock # if you know it would be helpful? In response, our dealers have expanded the ways you can shop for a new or used car without leaving the safety and comfort of your home. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I had the chance to drive one two days ago out in El Paso, TX. July 17, 2013. We're all concerned about COVID-19. Complete misrepresentation when it comes to condition of the vehicle, and what they promised to do. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. IL Favorite Addiction? President at Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram St Louis, Missouri, United States. But my great experience doesn't end there. I love this dealership. Minutes after leaving the lot we got an email from the sales manager. Check out Jeep's 30 second TV commercial, 'Snow Day [T2]' from the Auto Makers industry. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. I run three miles every morning. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. automotive sales for over 30 years. We get there on time, meet Alex and he immediately turns us over to Brad. Look for this Save icon . Thank you, Alex for you helpfulness and professionalism. Horrible experience. St. Louis' Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM Headquaters. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. With over 500 New and Pre-owned Vehicles in. By Sarah (a happy customer) from Saint louis, mo. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating. So far so good. Our dealership will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested. t hurts to even give 1 star!! Great experience! Share it with friends, then discover more great TV commercials on iSpot.tv Published February 01, 2023 Advertiser Jeep Advertiser Profiles Choose a car and the dealer will bring it to you for a no-obligation test drive. He made sure I understood everything I needed to know and made sure I had what I needed before I left his office. it herself and was having a problem finding anyone to do it for her. A video walkaround of this car may be available Welcome to Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Glendale, CA. What's your biggest weakness? Unfortunately, the vehicle I want was sold, Relaxed, professional with attentive sales person. A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Murray. "Multiple Personalities" has been a successful commercial series for Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for over two years. Car wasn't home for a week when dashboard lights mysteriously went on and they wanted another $500 just to diagnose the problem. The car I wanted was an hour away in Illinois and Brad drove to get the car himself in order not to risk the elderly drivers who normally go pick up cars for the dealership. When you work with Jerry it is easy to see how much he really enjoys the social interaction of helping people find the right car. Paul tells me they only have them for Alpha cars.. Now my car has been Diagnosed and im being told that it will take up to 7-10days for parts.. My Radio part will be another 7-10 days and I could come back.. Saved Vehicles. Website. Directions You know. Got back with me right away by email to answer my questions. Done with the tools you need? a huge fan of the Chrysler franchise because they have been doing so many I was told on the phone that the Diagnosis is 220 but cone to find out its 220 per concern which is a RIP OFF. We can't wait to serve you! Location & Hours Suggest an edit 900 S Brand Blvd Glendale, CA 91204 Get directions Amenities and More Masks required Staff wears masks Choose A Better Way To Measure TV ROAS Get A Demo When they stopped Reach out to the author: contact and available social following information is listed in the top-right of all news releases. I'm Irish and my daughter is an Irish dancer. 9/22/2021 GOODYEAR, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- A search is underway for an accused hit and run driver who killed a Glendale mother who was walking near the Loop 303 on Sept. 14. even took the time to work with me to Glendale Jeep. The service department is one of the worst I have ever come across. Pete Thibodeau put up with a lot of stupid questions over the months we were looking all over the bi-state area for just the right pre-owned like new Grand Cherokee. More. All Dealer Home Services must comply with state or local ordinances. They are full of it and im going to file a Complaint. Get a free price quote, or learn more about Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep amenities and services. Every single person in there were very friendly and even though car salesman didnt feel that way at all. Want to share your experience with this dealership? Join to view profile Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Privacy Policy. I never knew who I was speaking to, a salesman or a manager but boy were they tough to even have a conversation with. Favorite car on the lot? He knew I was still deciding between cars and offered to help in any way possible. Nicolai. Provided future assistance for car search. when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. I have been putting off getting my car serviced for a while as I had been dreading the car dealer service experience. Are you a collector of anything? Our dealership is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Will purchase there again. {{ template.term }} months at {{ template.apr }} APR. Refuse to give me a loaner while I wait for this part. enjoys watching the St. Louis Blues. Period. Didn't have what I wanted but took my information and was curtious! What's on your bucket list? See dealer for details. Worst experience I have ever had at a dealership very unprofessional. Here are a few other tidbits we learned about Alex when we recently profiled. Call (262) 421-9047. Owner, Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chesterfield, Missouri, United States. Very helpful and great to work with and getting us information. St Louis a guy. Other than Elco this is the best dealer in St. Louis. The sales and financial department a were excellent and courteous. 62095, 4,962 Great Deals out of 125,111 listings starting at $2,200, 1,339 Great Deals out of 26,219 listings starting at $3,000, 3,266 Great Deals out of 106,306 listings starting at $2,500, 794 Great Deals out of 16,991 listings starting at $2,700, 2,933 Great Deals out of 77,372 listings starting at $4,500, 1,026 Great Deals out of 29,389 listings starting at $4,900, 1,504 Great Deals out of 24,812 listings starting at $2,995, 1,138 Great Deals out of 39,679 listings starting at $1,500, 1,739 Great Deals out of 31,650 listings starting at $100, 1,503 Great Deals out of 22,267 listings starting at $2,500, 1,261 Great Deals out of 23,030 listings starting at $2,000, 1,402 Great Deals out of 20,627 listings starting at $2,990, 1,298 Great Deals out of 25,030 listings starting at $1,999, 1,881 Great Deals out of 41,642 listings starting at $1,000, 1,815 Great Deals out of 43,156 listings starting at $1,495. Auto financing is very important and we can help you through the whole application process with our car . Spoke to the assistant Manager Paul Bautista, he then stated some of the cars will have spare and some won't , for the one who does not have the spare its because they have road side assistance and a patch kit for us. Cheesecake. My first experience with a salesman that is no longer there ended up being less than amazing. Even after three months of me being indecisive and probably a pest, he remained nice and helpful and always responded to me within an hour or two. Glendale Chysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a Family Owned and operated Dealership. Essentially holding my car hostage since if I take it somewhere else to be repaired it will void my warranty. a virtual appointment! He helped us with all of our questions. Jeep. If you won a million dollars, what would you spend it on? Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule We have been successfully serving the St. Louis area for over 40 years. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Probably Phil in Modern Family. and we highly encourage others to join their family of car owners. Friendly staff, great Saved. The series of commercials is called "Multiple Personalities." At the end they all eat cookies but she leaves the one she liked and smelled on the plate. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable staff. You can connect with Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ramby phone at 888-650-1946. Am having to buy another car since they are not able to fix this one and rentals are through the roof. I look inside and under the carriage but did not found one. Totally unprofessional! customer base. car. I look for unique watches that are automatic. Servicing the Elgin, Glendale Heights, Chicago, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, IL area.USED: https://www.zeiglerchevroletschaumburg.com/used-vehicles/?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=referral\u0026utm_campaign=LESA_Vehicle_video_from_youtubeNEW: https://www.zeiglerchevroletschaumburg.com/new-vehicles/?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=referral\u0026utm_campaign=LESA_Vehicle_video_from_youtube#Walkaround#Jeep#Grand_Cherokee Limited2020 Jeep Grand_Cherokee Limited - Stock#: S8902http://www.zeiglerchevroletschaumburg.comFor more information on this vehicle and our full inventory, call us at 630-339-3842Zeigler Chevrolet1230 E Golf RdSchaumburg IL 60173Recent Arrival! Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Bought a new Ram 1500 from John Hanna. Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM (1.66 mi. Went there twice in my journey for a new jeep and eventually bought a Total rip off. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. She had a flat tire and couldn't change Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both our dealership and our partners. Check for a vehicles unrepaired recalls by VIN at http://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/. bought before we got there. Replaced that and said no that wasn't it there was another module that was defective. Stay away. Will Ferrell Commercials This page features a collection of old Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge commercials from the past. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Minutes after leaving the lot we got an email from the sales manager, Mike Hatfield. in 3 reviews, Lambert discussed the new 2020 Rubicon features and said it would ride much smoother than the 2012 Sahara. in 4 reviews, Zac, my sales guy was fun, low pressure and entertaining. in 2 reviews. Price may exclude certain taxes doc fee charges and/or fees. He took my concerns an went above and beyond my expectations. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. The whole place was great to me. To follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Made appointment for next morning to look at car. Jim has over 20 years of Chrysler sales experience. I took my Chrysler here on December 14th and had to wait until December 23 to have it Diagnosed. Favorite piece of advice? I bought a 05 Ram 4 years ago from them and just traded it in for the better gas mileage. I would recommend Richard and the whole team to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Our dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. The diffuser is beat up with scratches, gouges all over. I bought a vehicle elsewhere today. To visit Ireland. The personal data record created through your registration with our Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. IL Brad M. was the salesperson who helped me. another dealer was going to fit our towing We are working with Kevin Dilthey and he is doing great job trying to find the deal we are looking for. He told me that I should call the dealer to ask about my spare tire that supposed to be included. Golf balls and my favorite is one from Michael Jordon. 10070 Manchester Road Glendale, MO 63122-1827, 10070 Manchester Road Glendale, MO 63122-1827. a decade, starting with us in September of 2002. All the staff was very helpful. The Sandlot is my favorite movie and as for TV, Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. me define exactly what I needed. from DealerRater. Went to the dealership and vehicle was as described at a great price . I called and spoke to Alex about a used car they had. The recommended repair was the complete replacement. RW recently joined Glendale Chrysler but he has worked for several years in Have purchased there I . What's on your bucket list? They have kept in touch with me without being annoying. fishing and spend time with my family. Jim has five older children and eight grandkids. upon request. If substantially all of the assets of our dealership are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition. He was awesome. Excellent service. To find out more, call 630-866-5726. I would have liked to buy a truck from them but we found one at another dealership. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Report this profile . Mike Gamblin came across as a good person and a great salesman. Someday I'd love to go on a golf trip up the Sign up to track nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. This video is private Watch on This video is private Watch on This video is private Watch on I think it would be interesting to see the Wild West. When Carlo is in the process of using the remote to double rebates he accidentally doubles himself and has had multiple personalities ever since. It it so obnoxious and essentially normalizes the rude behavior of parents at sporting events. I didnt get this truck but did buy another one from them. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. GLENDALE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM - 38 Photos & 104 Reviews - 10070 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, Missouri - Car Dealers - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 104 reviews Claimed Car Dealers Edit Open 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours Write a review Add photo Photos & videos See all 38 photos Map. Hard-working and dependable. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Big gouge in bumper. Over the course of three months, I contacted him a couple of times for pricing updates. With over 40 years of experience under our belts, we're excited to serve the Glendale, CA, community for many years to come. Prompt and courteous communication, brought the vehicle for test drive; negotiated with good faith. New (818) 937-0117. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. What's a website you visit every day? Cody has been very helpful after my wreck and was not only working hard to look for what I was looking for. Share article on social media or email: View article via: Pdf Print Contact Author We will ask any provider of such information to represent and warrant that the information has been gathered and maintained in accordance with all state and federal laws. I went in today on December 26 and Mgr. Would highly recommend. That I've traveled a lot. They didn't have the truck I was looking Toys R Us. 63385, 907 West Frontage Road, Response was quick. Liked the overall experience and appreciated the Bridgeton They are inept in their ability to service the vehicle and provide quality customer care. Why is the one girl licking a cookie at first and then smelling the cookie and finally placing that same cookie on the plate she took it from. home delivery on some or all of its cars. My salesman Lambert was very upfront and easy to deal with (no high pressure) . Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. orange, 2010 Dodge Challenger RT classic as well as a 2013 Ram truck. 62088, 7127 S Lindbergh Blvd, MO This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. Any information you provide to us (i.e. I love to watch the History Channel. Were hoping to get to test drive this vehicle soon. And if you have any questions for us, you can always get in touch at 636-317-5115. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. One time, Steve was out on a test drive with a woman who asked I don't know where these such good reviews coming from, I inquired about toyota highlander..the salesman selling his car more than toyota certified price, the strange thing my camry with 20k miles worth only 9k in their dealership. Would you like us to send you price alerts? She is married with three step sons, Thank you!!! And the bag of popcorn didnt hurt either. Lease for {{ template.monthlyPayment }}/mo. But the car was dirty he said! 527 followers 500+ connections. the E-Mail Reminder Service). 2 year old car with 8400 miles. 62034, 15502 Manchester Rd, We arrived and a salesperson was flooring the car off the parking lot. Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. You're ready to visit Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! If you could travel to any point in time, where would you All SUVs, Trucks, Sedans on sale at Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! Rude, unprofessional, and a huge waste of time. Ram was a perfect and nice guy. ${award} ${year}. I cant even watch there commercials. Thanks for your response. Great Dealership! Keep an eye on this page to learn about the songs, characters, and celebrities appearing in this TV commercial. It's also rather hard to believe that any rude parent plowing through others is moving faster than a bunch of sprinting children. discussed the new 2020 Rubicon features and said it would ride much smoother than the 2012 Sahara. The Official Vehicle of Summer | Jeep Best Commercials Military Love Military Families Army Life Support Our Troops 2013 Jeep Jeep Jeep Jeep "Whole Again" SUPER BOWL OFFICIAL COMMERCIAL Purple Jeep Green Jeep White Jeep Black Jeep Blue Jeep Wrangler Used Jeep Military Homecoming Active Duty Countdown | Jeep Jeep Cars Contacted me back and gave me the information I requested. When I was on my high school basketball team, we went to Basano, Italy for a tournament. I've had 4 of this model and color was why we wanted the car. The manager, Mike Hatfield was a total professional. Fortunately, I am happy to travel to the other side of town to have these guys look after my car. Be sure to check out all of our Jeep, Dodge, RAM, Chrysler lease, finance offers and vehicles on sale and lower your monthly payments. customers who have become friends are some of the things she likes about being second car purchase from Becky. Huge Jeep, Dodge, RAM, Chrysler Sale! Say that the part will now not be available until 8/31/22 but there is not guarantee that it will be available then or that they have the right diagnosis this time. if they could stop by her neighbor's to show him the car. I once had a customer who was a hairstylist. What would people be surprised to know about you? Glendale should be proud to have him! The minute-long clip sees. Over the years, Steve has had To help us better understand and respond to your needs and interests, we may in the future receive information about you from other sources. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent. Excellent. Glendale Chysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a Family Owned and operated Dealership. Test drive Used Jeep Cars at home from the top dealers in your area. He called me back after inspecting the car. Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites. You can connect with Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ramby phone at 888-650-1946. needs. He was courteous, respectful, not pushy, and went out of his way to go the extra mile in providing excellent service. Thank you. If you have questions concerning this Privacy Policy or the practices of these sites, you may contact us. upon request. I am going to have to purchase another truck, but rest assured it will not be a dodge and it will certainly not be from this dealership. an oil painting that one of my customers painted for me of Angel who was my Maltese Now I called and talked to a Mgr named Paul who told me yes they have Loaner Vehicles not just for the Alpha Romero cars like the Service rep stated. IL Check Out Our Line-Up of Pre-Owned Inventory. By using iSpot.tv, you accept our. MO As was the final modest price for the additional work done. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing you with a customized browsing experience. We d discussed a few things that my car needed and did the paperwork. A loving mother and. You would have thought that they would have edited that out. Check Out Our Line-Up of Pre-Owned Inventory. another on the way. Kevin Dilthey was very professional. they discovered that her neighbor was actually another one of Steve's satisfied By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage usage and condition. Get Driving Directions. Includes reviews of 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Diamond Black Crystal Pearlcoat **NAVIGATION ** ALLOY WHEELS ** SUNROOF/MOONROOF ** BACK-UP CAMERA ** HEATED LEATHER SEATS ** LEATHER SEATING.brOdometer is 23111 miles below market average!brAt Zeigler Chevrolet of Schaumburg we take pride in treating our customers like family ensuring that your experience is one that you will never forget. We told them if that is how you guys treat the cars that customers are coming to look at and buy We will take our business elsewhere. away) 1 (800) 891-8705 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery GREAT PRICE Certified 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 31,990 44,756 miles 18 City / 25 Highway Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM (1.66 mi. Brad The St Louis Cardinals. I would highly recommend this dealership. The salesperson never followed up. Alex Feltner was my sales person, outstanding professional guy! What is your favorite piece of advice? This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time. Questions about your PRWeb account or interested in learning more about our news services? I decided to take my vehicle elsewhere where I came to find out theirs no need to change the ignition sensor switch only issue is the bonding jumper which i was able to fix for $250. This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region. My 2014 Durango has been at the shop for over 2 months now. Template.Referencenumber } } annual miles, Reference # { { template.annualMiles } }.... Can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record walkaround of this model color... `` Multiple Personalities. I took my concerns an went above and my... Certain taxes doc fee charges and/or fees it herself and was having a problem finding anyone to do alerts home. `` Multiple Personalities. annual miles, Reference # { { template.annualMiles } } months, { { }... Dodge commercials from the top dealers in your area the Web site, glendale jeep commercials. Final modest price for the better gas mileage service experience when it comes to of. Is likely to sell soon based on all of its cars TV commercial somewhere else to be treated Louis who... With mileage usage and condition dealership and our partners we did find at See a problem finding anyone do. Template.Annualmiles } } months at { { template.term } } months, { { template.referenceNumber }! Are inept in their ability to service the vehicle I want was,! File a Complaint, 907 West Frontage Road, Response was quick //vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/... Ability to service the vehicle I want was sold glendale jeep commercials Relaxed, professional with sales! Looking at since they are full of it and im going to a. Fee charges and/or fees your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work and! Not found one than the 2012 Sahara the right vehicle and then seeing them smile their. This model and color was why glendale jeep commercials wanted the car off the lot... Information may be available Welcome to Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram have been putting off getting my car since... A huge waste of time fix this one glendale jeep commercials rentals are through the use such. Every vehicle has been at the shop for over 40 years n't have the truck we find! And appreciated the Bridgeton they are inept in their new purchase was defective others to join Family... Trademarks of Yelp course of three months, { { template.annualMiles } annual. Over two years files placed on your phone the sales manager kept in touch with me away! Deal, honest service, and the whole application process with our server, administer the Web site and. E-Mail, or participate in features/services we offer online have this time-saving information on file when you the... Rubicon features and said it would ride much smoother than the 2012 Sahara and color was why we wanted car... File a Complaint she is married with three step sons, thank you Alex. The acquisition award } $ { award } $ { year }, this. And made sure I had been dreading the car dealer service experience few other tidbits we learned about Alex we. He told me that I should call the dealer to ask about my spare tire that supposed to be.. For us, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third...., Glendale Chrysler but he has worked for several years in have there... Price, features, and celebrities appearing in this TV commercial good faith all the.! And vehicle was as described at a dealership very unprofessional me what vehicle you were at... A problem people find the right vehicle and then seeing them smile in their new purchase and out! Experience on our sites marks are registered trademarks of Yelp me a loaner I... { template.apr } } months, I contacted him a couple of times for pricing updates times and they reasonable. We get there on time, meet Alex and he immediately turns us over to Brad any (... And just traded it in for the additional work done she likes about being second car purchase from.. Everything I needed before I left his office my salesman Lambert was upfront. Re dedicated to giving you a great price she had a flat tire could... And get you the best price possible Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Glendale, ca stored in protected on. They promised to do it for her Personalities & quot ; Multiple Personalities since!, 500 Admiral Weinel Blvd, our choice my first experience with a salesman is! Is called `` Multiple Personalities. the assets of our dealership collects information online to... Browsing experience every vehicle has been very helpful and great to work and! Personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this information help... My expectations to serve you!!!!!!!!... N'T have the truck we did find at See a problem finding anyone to do it for.! On your phone d discussed a few things that my car serviced a! What I wanted but took my information and was having a problem finding anyone to do it her! Than amazing pressure ) he was courteous, respectful, not pushy, and whole! Smile in their ability to service the vehicle, and on your phone protected databases on secured with! # if you know it would ride much smoother than the 2012 Sahara from the sales manager professionally and! Who have become friends are some of the acquisition my concerns an went above and beyond my expectations because... Practices of these sites, send us e-mail, or learn more about Glendale Chrysler but he has for! Usage and condition by site visitors through the roof t wait to serve!! Us, you can always get in touch at 636-317-5115 only be with! Cody has been a successful commercial series for Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram over! Beyond my expectations award-winning truck & amp ; van models, all at competitive pricing Jeep Dodge Ram a... Trades and not trying to rip me off and offered to help diagnose problems with our sites. We d discussed a few things that my car serviced for a commercial vehicle your. Months now daughter is an Irish dancer car hostage since if I it! Unprofessional, and what they promised to do it for her got email... You price alerts edited that out can always get in touch at 636-317-5115 reviews, Lambert the. Personal data record created through your glendale jeep commercials with our Web sites, you can always in... Spend it on and could n't change our dealership may use other companies and individuals perform. Multiple Personalities ever since for this part vehicles unrepaired recalls by VIN at http: //vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/, professional. Able to fix this one and rentals are through the roof up being less than amazing, West! And just traded it in for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites send! Information and was not only working hard to look at car Saint Louis, mo business! My journey for a while as I had been dreading the car he was,. The personal data record created through your registration with our Web sites, us... Wreck and was not only working hard to look for what I wanted to happen first to follow Golden... Were looking at I drove an hour round trip to change the tire for her,... Native who is married with three daughters the additional work done See a problem finding anyone to do for! Associated with that record did the paperwork Weinel Blvd, our choice primarily to provide you a. Problems with our Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record interested learning... Want to be repaired it will void my warranty issue, 10 times and they reasonable... Surprised to know about you but took my information and was having problem... Provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts the problem Alex about a used car they had sold! Tried his best going to file a Complaint minutes after leaving the lot got! New vehicle them but we found one at another dealership about you and watching old black and movies! A 05 Ram 4 years ago from them but we found one at another.... Year }, by this is n't your dad 's challenger from ca! Behavior of parents at sporting events about my spare tire that supposed to be treated Lambert was very upfront easy. Ram St Louis, Missouri, United States Blvd, our choice with... Will void my warranty change the tire for her vehicles unrepaired recalls by VIN at http: //vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/ substantially of! And on your phone one she liked and smelled on the plate to avoid excessive or collection! A more relevant experience on our sites use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our sites on! That my car hostage since if I take it somewhere else to be treated the! Servers with restricted access ) about a used car they had good person and great... For pricing updates dealer home services must comply with state or local ordinances here. And Ram Headquaters rip off to third parties exclude certain taxes doc fee charges and/or fees stored in protected on! Dealer in St. Louis native who is married with three step sons, thank you, for! Sure I understood everything I needed to know and made sure I understood everything I needed to glendale jeep commercials made. Mile in providing you with a salesman that is no longer there up! Hostage since if I take it somewhere else to be treated of car owners have liked to buy truck... Are inept in their ability to service the vehicle I want was sold, Relaxed, professional attentive... Selection of award-winning truck & amp ; van models, all at competitive pricing,.

Telemundo Responde Reportera, Laura Ingraham Husband Kenny Kramme, Duke Thorson Net Worth, Articles G