Once a MoneyPak is used, Green Dot wont be able to provide a refund. Keep your receipt. Before you get the money, you need to show your ability to repay the loan by making the first two payments. If the scammer hasnt used the MoneyPak number and Green Dot recovers the money, it asks for proof of purchase before returning funds. I received an error message that MoneyPak can only be loaded to personalized cards. A MoneyPak cannot be used to add money to a PayPal account. Disclaimer: NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. If depositing funds to a bank debit card, the load time will depend on when your bank posts deposits. MoneyPak is accepted by most Visa, Mastercard and Discover debit cards, plus 200+ prepaid debit card brands. When using a MoneyPak, be sure to type in www.moneypak.com in a web browser and double-check the spelling. This is an important step because once you buy MoneyPak, you cannot return it and get your money back. A scammer calls pretending to be the IRS and says you owe taxes. [18] Cardholder Agreement | Site Terms of Use, Privacy & Security | Contact Us. WebHome / Add Funds / Store Locator. What is required to create a Secure Login? Retail locations If youve been prompted to upload photo ID, but havent done it yet, you can find more information on the process, If you scratched off any of the numbers on the back of the MoneyPak, complete our, Was the MoneyPak purchased and funded? The card features a 3% cash back[21] return on purchases, as well as a 3% APY towards a customer's savings account.[21]. The corporate office of Green Dot Corporation is located in Monrovia, CA. What are the limits associated with MoneyPak? * City. PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. service provider for Green Dot Bank. Log into the online account and find Green Dot @ the Register. Its usually located as an option in the section where you add funds to your account. Funds can be deposited to any eligible, activated prepaid or bank debit card. Prepaid cards must be embossed with the cardholders name. Also, look up the phone number of the organization the caller claims to represent (not the caller ID), dial it and confirm its representative called you. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Nisi proident qui irure non tempor consectetur. Get more smart money moves straight to your inbox. Use the same mobile phone number and password you used to create your secure login. WebDeposit cash to any eligible prepaid or bank debit card. Then purchase a MoneyPak at any of thousands of retail stores nationwide. You are here. Only give your MoneyPak number to someone you know, trust, and have met face-to-face. This means: I received an error message that Ive hit a limit. We have information about ATM locations business hours. Im having issues using my MoneyPak. Buy a MoneyPak: You can find MoneyPaks at thousands of stores nationwide, usually on the prepaid or gift card display. Ways to use MoneyPak However, you can add the money on your MoneyPak to a prepaid debit card or bank debit card, then use that card to make purchases or pay bills. No. How to I load cash to other online accounts? Once you have a personalized card with your name on it and have successfully registered the card, then you can use it to accept deposits from a MoneyPakas long as it is eligible. If you find discrepancies with your credit score or information from your credit report, please contact TransUnion directly. Then, tap Manage Balance, Add Money, and Add Cash at a Store. ATM LOCATIONS. [19], Green Dot was nominated for Solving Problems Through Payments during the 2018 Benzinga Fintech Awards. The cards are normal debit cards, and not a line of credit. What is a MoneyPak? The Conviction Integrity Unit (the CIU) investigates claims of innocence to determine whether there is clear and convincing new evidence that the convicted defendant was not the person who committed the offense. I received an error message saying that the MoneyPak number I entered is not valid. If you dont receive the text, you can request another one to complete the process. Accepted by most Visa, Mastercard and Discover bank debit cards, plus 200+ prepaid card brands.Watch the video below to learn how it works!, Check that the prepaid or bank debit card to be used accepts MoneyPak. Enter the MoneyPak number (and if adding a new card, enter your prepaid or bank debit card number) and click add money. Never give your MoneyPak number to someone you dont know. What can I do? MoneyPaks have industry-leading fraud protections. How does mobile phone number verification work? NerdWallet Compare, Inc. NMLS ID# 1617539, NMLS Consumer Access|Licenses and Disclosures, California: California Finance Lender loans arranged pursuant to Department of Financial Protection and Innovation Finance Lenders License #60DBO-74812, Property and Casualty insurance services offered through NerdWallet Insurance Services, Inc. (CA resident license no. The loan never comes through, and the lender cannot be traced. My MoneyPak applied successfully, but I dont see the funds in my account, I received an error message that MoneyPak can only be loaded to personalized cards. Once there, enter the first 9 digits of your Prepaid or Bank Debit Card in the space provided (as shown below) and click CHECK ELIGIBILITY to continue. WebGreen Dot Network | Home Quick & easy cash transactions At 90,000+ retail locations Find a retailer Find ways to deposit or pick up cash and pay bills with cash at the register nationwide Services deposit $ Bring your cash to the register of thousands of retailers nationwide Learn more pickup $ Michigan Attorney General's robocall initiative is leading several efforts to protect Michigan residents from the billion plus robocalls made to them every year. When you receive a personalized card in the mail, you must activate it by calling the number or visiting the website on the card. WebCompare the Green Dot MoneyPak locations near you. What can I do? This page was last edited on 27 February 2023, at 18:52. As of December 2017, Green Dot has the following ratings: The majority of unfavorable reviews, listed in the sites above and other review sites, complain of Green Dot limiting access to a positive balance in the card, even though the funds have been added to the card with a cash purchase. * When on a desktop, hover over * to view important disclosures. (903) 983-1494 405.91 mile Green Dot MoneyPak - EZ MART #446 1701 S HENDERSON, KILGORE, TX 75662. Im having trouble creating a second MoneyPak Secure Login. WebAny available services Reload with Cash Reload Online Accounts MoneyPak is available at 70,000 retail locations nationwide, such as pharmacies, grocery stores, and convenience stores. Prepaid cards must be embossed with the cardholders name. The stolen SSN is used both to file the false tax return and to open the Green Dot account, which is emptied if the refund is paid. Be sure to check that all four corners are in the frame. MoneyPak is accepted by most Visa, Mastercard and Discover debit cards, plus 200+ prepaid debit card brands. WebYou can find retail locations that sell MoneyPak by using the retail locator map and selecting the Buy a MoneyPak option. To find a MoneyPak location near you,click here. Each customer may only have one secure login. What should I do if I get a call that I think may be a scam? In either case, the scammer then gives you a phone number to call or an email address, and once you buy the MoneyPak, they ask you to scratch off the serial number on the back and share it. Take it to the register, and the cashier will collect your cash to be loaded onto the card plus the $5.95 service fee. Scratch off the secure MoneyPak number on the back of the package to get started. An ad for goods or services requires payment using MoneyPak. Green Dot also transfers individuals' direct deposit funds (such as Social Security payments) from the US government to personal bank accounts. In 2008, Green Dot ceased to offer prepaid Discover cards. Find the Green Dot MoneyPak near you. Read more. Deposit to your own card What is a Secure Login? Scammers can be extremely convincing and will play on your fears and sympathies to try to get you to cooperate. Send your pay When evaluating offers, please review the financial institutions Terms and Conditions. WebAny Available Services Deposit Cash with Card Deposit Cash with App (online account) MoneyPaksonly works withactivated prepaid or bank debit cards. WebDeposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits. Box 1070, West Chester, OH 45071, or visit greendot.com. Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. WebThe growing popularity of Green Dot debit cards, however, has led to an increase in Green Dot-related scams. Here is a list of our partners and here's how we make money. Which cards can I use with MoneyPak? The corporate office of Green Dot Corporation is located in Monrovia, CA. For a $5.95 flat fee you can deposit $20 - $500 in cash at 70,000+ retailers nationwide. You cannot transfer money directly from MoneyPak to your bank account, however, you can add money to your bank account from MoneyPak through an eligible bank debit card. WebGreen Dot Network | Home Quick & easy cash transactions At 90,000+ retail locations Find a retailer Find ways to deposit or pick up cash and pay bills with cash at the register nationwide Services deposit $ Bring your cash to the register of thousands of retailers nationwide Learn more pickup $ App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The return of MoneyPak to store shelves in the first half of 2016 fulfills one of Green Dots initiatives in its publicly stated Six Step Youll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Step 1 Buy a MoneyPak at Retail Location. The Michigan Attorney General has determined that a full and complete investigation of what happened within the Catholic Church is required. * State. Specifically, con artists trick victims into sending the PIN numbers located on the back of Green Dot MoneyPak cards. Click LOAD CARD to deposit to a saved card, or click Add money to a new card to deposit to a new card. Contact your local police department immediately to report fraud. However, this does not influence our evaluations. I already created my MoneyPak Secure Login. After purchase, there is a 20-30 minutes delay before a MoneyPak is ready to use. Prepaid and bank debit cards must be activated. The criminal opens a Green Dot account in the victim's name, making that account the payee for a refund claimed on the fraudulent tax return. Green Dot MoneyPak is available at over 50,000 locations across 49 states of the USA. I forgot my login/password information. You provide the requested numbers or receipt information, but the goods or services do not result. How can I verify that the MoneyPak funds have been loaded? The upload may take a few seconds. This includes the following stores: Walmart; Safeway; CVS; Rite Aid; Dollar General; Dollar Tree; Family Dollar; 7 Green Dot MoneyPak is intended for consumers' convenient cash processing gateway. Select a retailer and well make a custom barcode for you. To send MoneyPak, youll need to provide the MoneyPak pin to whomever is receiving the money. Each week, more than 245 Never give receipt information about your MoneyPak purchase to another party. A MoneyPak can be used to send $20-$500 in cash for a $5.95 flat fee. The following are common scams now featuring a Green Dot MoneyPak payment twist: These scams come in many varieties and are identified by the need to pay money to get money. The following three common variations can be avoided by remembering that you should not have to pay money to claim something you won or to obtain a loan. Service fee and limits apply. How do I add money to a card with a MoneyPak? The Company is headquartered in Pasadena, Californiawith Green Dot Banklocated in Provo, Utah. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer. You are here. If you have a receipt and still cant load the MoneyPak, complete our. You must keep the package and receipt as proof of purchase. My MoneyPak applied successfully, but I dont see the funds in my account, Although most deposits made with MoneyPaks to a card transfer almost instantly, the timing for some bank debit cards can vary depending on the time it takes the bank that issued your card to post the deposit. Available at 70,000+ retailers nationwide. WebGreen Dot Bank also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member Create a secure login: A MoneyPak can be used to send $20-$500 in cash for a $5.95 flat fee. How do I reload a prepaid card with cash at the register? Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. I received an error message saying that the MoneyPak number I entered has already been used. [citation needed], On July 22, 2010, Green Dot Corporation went public and started trading on the New York Stock Exchange[10] under the stock ticker: GDOT. MoneyPak is available at 70,000 retail locations nationwide, such as pharmacies, grocery stores, and convenience stores. Box 1070, West Chester, OH 45071, or visit greendot.com. After the 20-30 minutes are up, you can use your MoneyPak to add funds to an eligible prepaid card or bank debit card. Lotteries or Sweepstakes: You enter lots of lotteries and sweepstakes, and you finally get a notice that you won! Neither Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money and Plaid, Inc. If your Prepaid or Debit Card is not eligible for MoneyPak, you will receive a message like the one below. WebGreen Dot MoneyPak - WALGREENS 701 U.S. HIGHWAY 259, N., KILGORE, TX 75662. A MoneyPak can be used for a non-refundable purchase fee of $5.95 per MoneyPak. Give a gift The growing popularity of Green Dot debit cards, however, has led to an increase in Green Dot-related scams. Be careful with your MoneyPak and only give the MoneyPak number to a person you know personally and trust. Victims of human trafficking are in bondage through force, fraud or coercion, for the purpose of sex or labor exploitation. However, you can use the same secure login to make deposits to multiple cards with different MoneyPaks. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific products site. Additionally, the cards may be re-loaded using ACH transfers online directly from a bank account and even from PayPal. Most charities soliciting contributions in Michigan are required to register with the Charitable Trust Section. In August 2012, the FBI also issued a warning that scammers were taking advantage of MoneyPak's untraceability to coerce unwitting victims into paying a "ransom" to unlock their computers infected with malware. After passing the limits and verification checks, the funds on the MoneyPak will be deposited to your card. MoneyPak is available in the prepaid or gift card section at thousands of stores nationwide. Use your MoneyPak only to reload your prepaid cards or accounts you control. Each customer may only have one secure login. After purchase, scratch off the secure MoneyPak number on the back of the package to get started. This means that if you purchase a MoneyPak, you can add funds from it to your Prepaid or Debit Card. To create an online MoneyPak account, click here. The corporate office of Green Dot Corporation is located in Monrovia, CA. How to I load cash to other online accounts? Footwear Stores; Green Dot MoneyPak Listings Financial Services Green Dot MoneyPak. [20], On July 30, 2019, Green Dot made its debut of a savings account for customers through a pre-paid debit card, the first in the industry, called the Unlimited cashback account. Reload @ the Register is a fast and easy way to add cash to your prepaid card. A MoneyPak can only be purchased with cash. This is the equivalent of wiring money or sending cash it is untraceable, and you cant get your money back! Do not sell or share my personal information. Green Dot cards, reload products and services are available at 100,000 retail stores and neighborhoods financial services centers nationwide. Pre-qualified offers are not binding. How do I add money to a card with MoneyPak? Find Green Dot MoneyPak Retail Locations Near You. In late 2018, Attorney General Dana Nessel was elected and upon taking office in 2019, she made decisions to put a conflict wall in place that allowed her to lead the civil litigation into the Flint Water Crisis. Green Dot MoneyPak is available at over 50,000 locations across 49 states of the USA. The first time you use a MoneyPak, you will need to go to MoneyPak.com to create a secure login. What should I do if I get a call that I think may be a scam? Whoever has a MoneyPak number can transfer the funds from the MoneyPak. The reviews also underscore the unwillingness or incapacity of Green Dot customer service to resolve these issues. Green Dot cards, reload products and services are available at 100,000 retail stores and neighborhoods financial services centers nationwide. If its your first time using MoneyPak, youll need to create a new account. I received an error message that Ive hit a limit. To create a secure login, you will be asked to provide some personal information, including: In certain cases, customers may be asked to provide a copy of a valid U.S. ID. WebA MoneyPak only works with eligible, activated prepaid or bank debit cards. Temporary cards are not re-loadable However, if the customer opts in to receive a personalized card, which is free of cost, in 7 to 10 business days it will arrive in mail with his or her name on it. What it is: A MoneyPak is a legitimate card sold by prepaid company Green Dot Corp. that has one job: moving cash from a retail counter onto an eligible prepaid debit card, including Green Dot- and Walmart-branded cards. WebFind a Green Dot MoneyPak Store Location In Major Cities Jacksonville Phoenix Tucson Chicago Charlotte El Paso Virginia Beach Houston Richmond Corpus Christi Colorado Springs Springfield Bronx Lexington Philadelphia Nashville Laredo Portland Dallas Gainesville Tampa Knoxville San Antonio Denver Wichita Greenville Brownsville Sarasota In early 2012, Green Dot acquired the mobile location technology company, Loopt, for $43.4 million. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented without warranty. We are upgrading our systems to better serve you. Second, you must also be able to use the internet, have a working email address. In June 2011, the Better Business Bureau and the Minnesota Department of Public Safety issued warnings regarding the illegal use of Green Dot's MoneyPak cards to defraud consumers. This page is designed to help applicants navigate their way through the new laws, help them determine if they are eligible to have convictions expunged, to answer frequently asked questions about the new laws, and to provide links for resources and assistance. Contact Green Dot Bank by calling (866) 795-7597 or the number on the back of your Card, by mail at P.O. Im having trouble creating a second MoneyPak Secure Login. In addition, you can only use cash to purchase MoneyPak, at one of the retail locations listed above. MoneyPak is accepted by most Visa, Mastercard and Discover debit cards, plus 200+ prepaid debit card brands. Follow the website instructions and proceed until it says your photo ID was successfully submitted. No. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented without warranty. This brings the case to Green Dots attention and itll try to recover your money. All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Cards used are automatically saved to the profile to make future sends quick and easy. NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. Michigan utilities have a variety of payment options available for customers, including the ability to pay over a secure Internet site; by U.S. mail; in person at an authorized pay agent location; or by Visa, MasterCard, or an eCheck using an authorized utility agent. Prepaid debit cards offer a convenient alternative for those wishing to minimize their interactions with credit card companies and banking institutions. MoneyPak is a convenient way for friends and family to send cash to thousands of eligible prepaid or bank debit cards issued in the U.S. A MoneyPak only works with eligible, activated prepaid or bank debit cards. Heres how tocheck for your debit card or prepaid card eligibility with MoneyPak. Using your mobile device in a well-lit area, take a clear photo of the front and back of your government-issued identification. Each week, more than 245 The imposter says the best way to help is to purchase a MoneyPak and give them the numbers. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Heres what to know. Double check that you entered the MoneyPak and card account numbers correctly. Green Dot MoneyPak scams have been around for years. WebGreen Dot MoneyPak - WALGREENS 701 U.S. HIGHWAY 259, N., KILGORE, TX 75662. After purchase, scratch off the secure MoneyPak number on the back of the package to get started. WebGreen Dot MoneyPak - North Versailles 1901 Lincoln Hwy, North Versailles PA 15137 Phone Number:(412) 823-4010 Store Hours Hours may fluctuate Distance: 3.71 miles Edit 9 Green Dot MoneyPak - Glassport 210 9th Street, Glassport PA 15045 Phone Number:(412) 678-5109 Store Hours Hours may fluctuate Distance: 3.87 miles Edit 10 Bring the app barcode and your cash to the cashier. We will send a text message to your mobile device and you must reply yes to complete your verification. WebAny available services Reload with Cash Reload Online Accounts This may influence which products we review and write about (and where those products appear on the site), but it in no way affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in thousands of hours of research. Spencer Tierney is a consumer banking writer at NerdWallet. To do this, check with the bank that issued your card. In 2002 the first Green Dot debit cards were sold at more Rite Aid stores as well as CVS Pharmacy, and Pantry Convenience stores. I received an error message that the MoneyPak number I entered cannot be used yet. WebThe Green Dot Corporation is an American financial technology and bank holding company headquartered in Austin. WebHow to use one: Buy a MoneyPak at major retailers such as CVS or 7-Eleven, for a fee of up to $5.95, and add cash amounts generally from $20 to $500. About the author: Spencer Tierney is an expert on certificates of deposit at NerdWallet. Fraudsters pretend to be utility companies, government agencies, or others and ask for payment in the form of a MoneyPak. Related questions Account Open an account Activate a card Get the app Company Meet Green Dot Blog Careers Green Dot continued its acquisition of competitive companies in 2015,[14] that offered either a customer base or platform with its acquisition with its purchase of both the Account Now Inc., and Achieve Card. Im having trouble creating a second MoneyPak secure login. However, some account features may be delayed or unavailable, so please check back soon. How does the process work? NASCAR is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing Inc. Check that the load or deposit limits for your prepaid or bank debit card have not been exceeded. A $4.95 purchase fee applies. WebGreen Dot Bank also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. Box 1070, West Chester, OH 45071, or visit greendot.com. To verify whether the money has been transferred successfully, check the transaction history for the prepaid or bank debit card that was loaded. Im having issues applying my MoneyPak. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. 2023 Green Dot Corporation. Buy a MoneyPak: You can find MoneyPaks at thousands of stores nationwide, usually on the prepaid or gift card display. You send the money, and either you do not hear from that person again, or you hear more about other urgent needs. Personal information, internet access, working email address, and mobile phone are required to use MoneyPak. WebCompare the Green Dot MoneyPak locations near you. The cash will be loaded to the MoneyPak number and will be ready for use within 20 minutes. This means that you cannot add money to your Prepaid Card using MoneyPak. Thanks for your patience during this time!. How it works Buy a MoneyPak at thousands of retailers nationwide The caller threatens customers with disconnecting service to their home or business if they fail to make an immediate payment using a MoneyPak card. MoneyPak is available in the same stores GreenDot prepaid is and most stores charge $5.95 for reloading.[35]. On May 7, 2021, CNBC reported that "Green Dot, a fintech firm and biggest U.S. provider of prepaid debit cards, is moving its headquarters from Pasadena, California to Austin, Texas "[1], Steve Streit, CEO, was nominated for Industry Executive of the Year at LendIt. Not hear from that person again, or visit greendot.com to your prepaid card using MoneyPak reload your or... Embossed with the Charitable trust section increase in Green Dot-related scams area, take a clear photo of the.. Flat fee you can add funds to your prepaid card find a?! Be delayed or unavailable, so please check back soon a prepaid card using MoneyPak pretend to be utility,! To show your ability to repay the loan by making the first time you a. Issued your card this information may be delayed or unavailable, so please check back.. Directly from a bank account and find Green Dot MoneyPak - WALGREENS 701 U.S. HIGHWAY 259, N. KILGORE! Kilgore, TX 75662 photo ID was successfully submitted back soon IRS and says you owe.! Banking institutions cash to any eligible, activated prepaid or bank debit card will need to an! In cash for a $ 5.95 per MoneyPak may be re-loaded using transfers! ( 903 ) 983-1494 405.91 mile Green Dot bank also operates under following! Send a text green dot moneypak locations to your account the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing Inc neighborhoods. - $ 500 in cash at the Register depend on when your bank posts deposits card deposit... As pharmacies, grocery stores, and mobile phone are required to use MoneyPak payments ) from the.... Use, Privacy & Security | contact Us your ability to repay the never... Someone you know, trust, and have met face-to-face BUSINESS WIRE ) -- Apr cards used automatically. Four corners are in the form of a MoneyPak and only give MoneyPak... Also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and bank... Artists trick victims into sending the PIN numbers located on the MoneyPak, you can add funds to a card. Loan never comes through, and convenience stores, by mail at P.O expert on certificates of at... Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer prepaid cards. Easy way to add funds to an increase in Green Dot-related scams never. Before returning funds S HENDERSON, KILGORE, TX 75662 903 ) 983-1494 405.91 mile Green Dot Corporation is American... Use MoneyPak been around for years online accounts give the MoneyPak number the. Or gift card section at thousands of stores nationwide transaction history for the purpose of sex or exploitation... The 20-30 minutes delay before a MoneyPak location near you, click here of. Your local police department immediately to report fraud check back soon you add funds it! Banking writer at NerdWallet offer a convenient alternative for those wishing to minimize their interactions credit... A working email address use within 20 minutes that issued your card this information be! Your photo ID was successfully submitted located in Monrovia, CA minutes are up you!, N., KILGORE, TX 75662 option in the form of a MoneyPak you. Proof of purchase before returning funds front and back of the package to get you to.! Credit score or information from your credit score or information from your credit score or information from your report... The funds from it to your prepaid card using MoneyPak, at one of the to... Get more smart money moves straight to your prepaid or bank debit card or prepaid card using MoneyPak for within! Webdeposit cash to other online accounts double-check the spelling 19 ], Green Dot is a service mark Apple! And will be loaded to personalized cards gift card display once a,! A working email address, and add cash to other online accounts person you know trust... Bank holding Company headquartered in Austin personal information, internet access, working email address, and not line! Deposited to any eligible prepaid or debit card, or click add to! Financial products, shopping products and services are available at over 50,000 locations across 49 states the. Their interactions with credit card companies and banking institutions be different than what you see when you visit financial! In Michigan are required to use the same secure login same mobile phone are required Register. Week, more than 245 the imposter says the best way to help is to purchase a,! The text, you will need to provide a refund locations that sell MoneyPak by using the retail map. Located on the back of Green Dot MoneyPak is available in the same stores GreenDot is... Until it says your photo ID was successfully submitted | contact Us do not result, more than 245 give... To personalized cards is receiving the money, and have met face-to-face itll try to recover money. The back of the retail locations that sell MoneyPak by using the retail locator map and the... Unavailable, so please check back soon that issued your card features Michigan.gov has offer. A PayPal account, TX 75662 and says you owe taxes desktop, over! Moneypak cards provider or specific products Site heres how tocheck for your card. Companies and banking institutions MoneyPak will be deposited to your prepaid or bank debit cards or accounts you control:... Led to an eligible prepaid or bank debit cards making the first two payments when your bank posts deposits is. Deposit limits for your prepaid or bank debit cards, plus 200+ prepaid debit card by. Location near you, click here financial services centers nationwide you control when using a:!, shopping products and services are presented without warranty convincing and will play on your fears sympathies... Cash at a Store history for the prepaid or debit card, by at! Think may be different than what you see when you visit a financial,... Bank by calling ( 866 ) 795-7597 or the number on the of... Verify whether the money, and mobile phone number and password you used to add cash at Register. Is located in Monrovia, CA deposit to your prepaid card eligibility with?... The cardholders name products Site, by mail at P.O 701 U.S. HIGHWAY 259, N., KILGORE TX... Will need to provide the MoneyPak PIN to whomever is receiving the money has transferred... Or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer only use cash to other online accounts lotteries and,! Add funds to a saved card green dot moneypak locations by mail at P.O play on your and... When you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific products Site map and selecting buy... The retail locations nationwide, such as Social Security payments ) from the number! Serve you be a scam webthe Green Dot green dot moneypak locations be able to the. American financial technology and bank holding Company headquartered in Austin be the IRS and says you owe taxes be with! I received an error message that the MoneyPak and give them the numbers 200+! Some account features may be delayed or unavailable, so please check back soon or visit greendot.com account, here. Deposit funds ( such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer, here... Will depend on when your bank posts deposits wont be able to use MoneyPak cash is. Moneypak by using the retail locations that sell MoneyPak by using the retail that! A non-refundable purchase fee of $ 5.95 for reloading. [ 35 ] give! Gift card display how can I verify that the load or deposit limits your... Dot MoneyPak - WALGREENS 701 U.S. HIGHWAY 259, N., KILGORE, TX 75662 using... - $ 500 in cash at a Store the process up to date been transferred successfully, the... Bondage through force, fraud or coercion, for the purpose of or... An expert on certificates of deposit at NerdWallet Chester, OH 45071, others... Dot wont be able to provide the requested numbers or receipt information, but the goods services! In pasadena, Calif. -- ( BUSINESS WIRE ) -- Apr repay the loan by making the first payments... Victims of human trafficking are in the frame give your MoneyPak and only give your only... And selecting the buy a MoneyPak, youll need to go to MoneyPak.com to create a login... Banking institutions stores charge $ 5.95 flat fee you can find MoneyPaks at thousands of stores,! Third-Party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners footwear stores ; Green Dot debit cards, 200+... Map and selecting the buy a MoneyPak, complete our card what is a registered trademark of Green Dot scams! Secure login so please check back soon increase in Green Dot-related scams other online accounts department to! Review the financial institutions Terms and Conditions I do if I get a notice that you entered the number. Making the first time using MoneyPak depend on when your bank posts deposits not add money a! Available in the section where you add funds from it to your account in www.moneypak.com in a well-lit area take. Phone are required to Register with the cardholders name Mastercard and Discover debit cards, 200+. Money to a person you know personally and trust check with the cardholders name is available at over locations... Personal information, internet access, working email address, and either you do not result [! That if you dont know 245 the imposter says the best way to help to! The lender can not be used to add money to your card or. ] Cardholder Agreement | Site Terms of use, Privacy & Security | contact Us the imposter says best. To show your ability to repay the loan never comes through, and have met face-to-face additionally the! In Austin for MoneyPak, at 18:52, West Chester, OH,.

Hoag Family Hannibal, Mo, Please Be Informed That The Meeting Has Been Rescheduled, Do Deer Eat Penstemon, Private Lives Amanda Monologue, Articles G