What if Harry had talked more with that snake he freed from the zoo? Dark! She met his eyes with no hesitation and he nodded. Its 2023, the Harry Potter fandom is still growing strong, and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. All he saw was blood. What they all have in common is that theyre well-written, something that can be hard to come across in the fan fiction world. The Boy Who Lived, The Brightest Witch, and the Boy Who Wasnt, 9. In this Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction, Snape is Harrys closest confidant. I have a degree in English Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction. Enjoy this story! Rated M.], Lily Evans isnt a witch. Drarry 11 of the Most Popular Dramione Fanfics to Check Out in 2022, The Best Harry and Hermione Fanfiction to Read in 2022, 10 Popular Fem Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2022, 20 of the Most Popular Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories (2023 Edition), 10 Amazing Kim Possible Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, The 10 Best Fanfics Based on The 100 to Read in 2023, The 10 Best UnOrdinary Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. Snape is sent to give Flora Potter her letter, and is shocked by what he finds. Hermione nodded and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. The combination of timeless themes, If you are looking for the best Kim Possible fanfiction, then this is the post for you. He couldnt tell her the truth. He was dynamic. [AU. They tried with the Lestrange vault, but the Peace Treaty of 1655 guarantees the independence of Gringotts. We dont have time for a full session baby, but Ill give you what you need, your being such a good girl for your Devil, he chuckled as she whined against his throat. That muggle absurdity called the House of Lords is entirely unknown to magical politics. I'll name him Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! In this story, Harry approaches a different professor about his ideas and his knowledge about the Chamber. Also possibly the only one with its own website. Rated M.]. Chapter 3. by wimvincken. Cross posted on FF.netName suggested by Wulf47 on FF.net, Endgame was different, and it had repercussions - mainly the merging of alternative timelines and all the necessary corrections so that everything from the non original timelines fit into a single timeline.OrThanos is dead. Dark forces are wanting to spice things up on Nirn. If you love fanfiction stories that use many different and popular tropes, then this is certainly the story for you. She whispered a spell over her thumb to close the incision and clean the blood. Both the Ministry and Dumbledore know better than to risk another rebellion.". Harry immediately forms tears in his eyes and quickly runs back to the common room. Severus stood and made his way to Hermione. 2022 All rights Reserved. I love Fanfics, so I decided to do one myself. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. "Is it finished?" Thank you for signing up! AU. In this story, Harry goes to the zoo for Dudleys birthday. Harry and Hermione and the Granger's go to Gringotts and learn some things about the potter line, Category:Harry Potter - Rating:PG - Genres:Romance - Characters:Harry - Published:2010-12-27 - Updated:2010-12-27 - 3697words, All stories contained in this archive are the property of their respective authors, and the owners of this site claim no responsibility for their contents. Once in London Hermione and Harry collected their trunks and debarked from the train and went up to Hermione's parents. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Harry looked into Hermione's eyes. 10 Popular Cookie Run Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, 10 Of the Best Arrow Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. "What have I done.". [Author description: Fluff for when you need it. Romantic short stories, multiple pairings, mostly Dramione but some by request. This time travel was not his idea, so it is a bit jarring at first. And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell. Harry decides that yes, he would. It's me, Harry." The author of this story plans to write about all seven of their years at Hogwarts, but only the first three are complete now. Don't worry there won't be too much of it! ", "But Dumbledore has been manipulating me for my entire life and I just found out! He says that it's going great and that he took her to a fancy restaurant. Discovery, family, banking, lords, and romance all await Harry as he begins his new life as if it's his eleventh birthday all over again. Heres a collection of all the stories that have stayed with me over the last decade of my fan fiction explorations. I changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt. ], After a series of catastrophic events, Hermione decides to go to the past to stop Tom Riddle. She told Harry that she tells him, he would have to promise her that he'll never leave all alone. Hell yes. When the Order of the Phoenix uses a ritual that goes directly against Harry and Snapes orders, they are forced to make some difficult decisions. At least it wasn't Parceltongue this time! Though his friends do not think it is a good idea, Harry proceeds with his plan and contacts Voldemort. But he soon realizes that he has the power to completely change the course of history. Up next is another Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction that is very popular. I opened the letter and it read: Dear Miss Granger,We have been informed about your recent inheritance and you are needed at Gringotts immediately. He quickly finds himself spirited away back to the wizarding world and learns some secrets that have long been kept from him. I don't want to see you again!" The author of this story is a very talented writer, and it is very clear why this is one of the most popular Harry and Hermione fanfics. [Non-magical AU set at university. Harry and Hermione go through an early inheritance on the 31st of July, their birthday. The best part is Peverell Manor in Des Moines, Iowa. #darkharry Example: a world where Tom Riddle died at birth and was never a threat. one chapter long; others are multi-chaptered. Canon:Concepts which are established parts of the books, or have been directly decreed by Rowling as being part of the Harry Potter world. Please consider turning it on! Machiavellianism ~ is a personality trait centered on manipulativeness, callousness, and indifference to morality. ], Marcus is becoming obsessed with Katie. I am Tom, he ground out. His eyes are not clouded by Dumbledore's manipulations to make him the perfect Light Savior. [Marcus Flint x Katie Bell. Newsflash, other kinds of high-end real estate exist, and not only castles too! Bashing (va. Dumbledore, Ron, Molly), Soul Mates, HP+FW+GW+DM, Harry hat viele Onkel bzw. This story is very well-written, and the author clearly has a great knowledge of the world of Harry Potter and its characters. But come on, isnt he the perfect James? Harry then sets out to live his life among the Avengers and discover who he really is. A modern day Harry Potter is sent to school armed with a charmed cell phone from his muggleborn mother and the advice from his father that he probably has just enough Veela heritage to recognize the person who is destined to be his partner for life. Long, angsty one-shot. Our MC tries to live his life in a world filled with magic, hate, and discrimination. "Are you alright?" If you do, i hope you enjoy it. Godfathers, Harry nicht Lilys Sohn, Harry eigentlich Sohn von James, Regulus und Rabastan, viele Triaden, Inheritance Test bei Gringotts zeigt, dass Eltern noch leben aber hinter Wards versteckt sind, Harry Heir of Death (irgendwie), Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Harry just wants to go back to sleep or eat something, Lucius and Narcissa just want them to get together already, Beginnings and Ends and What's in Between, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry is removed from the care of the Dursley's, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, now updated with a fic outline and link to my notes, Harry Potter and the Traditions of the Magical World, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Voldemort is not all sunshine and rainbows, Harry Potter Plots for Poking the Inspiration Gremlin, Spiders, Mushrooms, Physycs, Magic and Hacking, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, No Beta We Die Like Russian Assasins Fall from Cliffs, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Skye | Daisy Johnson is Tony Stark's Child, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Harry Potter is Heir to Multiple Noble Houses, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses. Merlin, not happy with how the future unravelled for the life of Harry Potter, intervenes early to set the course of history back on track. Its 2023, the Harry Potter fandom is still growing strong, and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Click the image above to see if your guess is right! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Honestly. Lastly, if you want to read more top fanfiction posts on this blog, then check out: Which Harry Potter book is JK Rowling's favorite? There are some content warnings posted by the author, and this story contains some content that should be approached with caution. [Although there are some egregious Americanisms no, British people do not have underclassmen and upperclassmen the fic is hardly unique in having them, and its a very well-thought-out story. This story is really interesting and has one of the best ensemble casts of characters. Only to find out that what they had done caused even more harm they could imagine. Hermione told Harry to calm down because she already told Dumbledore. And fan fiction tropes which have become so pervasive, even diehard fans might be fooled into thinking theyre genuine JKR products! (Dark AU. We would also like to tell you that Mr Potter will also be here when you arrive. ], Will they or wont they? Harry told Hermione that he promised, then Hermione took her hands off of Harry's face. Having heard about Inheritance Test he decided to take one only learns about the betrayals from his friends. For one, Dumbledore manipulated him his entire life. It is true that your great-grandfather Henry held a seat, but he was succeeded by Griselda Marchbanks after his death. Snape is one of Harrys godfathers and takes him in to raise him as his own. In desperation, Talos sets off to find someone who has a dragon soul so they can help prevent Alduin from achieving his goals. Up next is a Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction that gets a bit dark. Two-shot. After Petunia demands he not return the child, Flora's future is sure to be interesting. The story is "Twisted Fate" by moonbeamwolf - https://archiveofourown.org/works/4763732. There is an eventual romance between Harry and Hermione, but it is not the main focus of this story. Some are finished; others are still works in progress. This story has just under 40,000 words, so it is one of the shorter ones featuring this trope. Once I read the letter I was shocked I went through an inheritance. When Hogwarts starts they get resorted. Inheritances By: moondustangel Tired of being lied to Harry and friends go about uncovering the truth about themselves which Dumbledore has worked so hard to hide. It has nearly 65,000 hits, and that number is growing by the day. I hope this article has helped you find some great fem Harry and Hermione fanfiction! I am an avid book lover and collector. "Harry can sleep in her bed and we can fix the sleeping arrangements later." This is a story that will have you hooked from chapter one. Harry told Hermione to calm down and tell him what's wrong. You don't trust the healers at St. Mungo's to store your galleons either, do you? 9 minutes 8 765432130 seconds1054321The clock chimed 12 and a wave of pain shot through my body. There are currently 231,000 words over 40 chapters in this story, but there is much more to come. Harry has just been selected by the Goblet of Fire to participate in the Triwizard Tournament. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. The author has other great Drinny fanfictions too. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco . So you may want to look at the other fanfics with this tag and find your own favorite among them. Now the Head Boy is in the Hospital Wing with no recollection of who he is or who she is but he certainly doesnt care enough to keep his perverse thoughts to himself. My name is Jenna. Harry and Hermione and the Granger's go to Gringotts and learn some things about the potter line. Words: in progressLast Updated 2020Story Link. The ministry has educational booklets on the subject available for free, suitable for children aged 10 and older. He declared proudly and it made Severus choke a little o #hermione "Severus would you take her to her room while I wait for the report to fill itself out?" Editors Note, 6/22/2020: Following are the works of independent creators. He does not pay attention to the biased first encounters he makes but rather gathers knowledge and builds impressions and knowledge of his own.With this information and a plan in place, Harry sets out to make his own friends, live his own life, and maybe take down the manipulative leader of the Light while he's at it. Harry and Hermione go through an early inheritance on the 31st of July, their birthday. The self-titled Man of Midnight, The Marriage Counsellor, smooth as syrup and as suave as a law-man. The story of a woman coming into her own & finding out that real love sometimes stares you in the face. Gushing, gushing and gushing. Bright child. When Ginnys daughter ends up in grave danger, Hermione sells herself to the Death Eaters to save her life. Kim Possible is an animated action-adventure show about, If you are looking for The 100 fanfiction thats some of the best, you are in the right place. It will save you all rage and me having to deal with annoyed and angry commenters, thank you, On Hiatus due too real life being a biotch and have made me loose motivation for writing. Rated M.], Are you not scared of him? "Oh no," Harry thought. Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Constantly-Lived, is the only one that can change the way that the threads are falling. Impossible, even. These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there. She was precise. "Why are we here? A Harry who has received training, already knows the prophecy and has no scar. Everyone presumes that he is dead, but the Potters house elf knows the truth. The two of them have been facing the world together and are prepared to take down anyone who stands in the way of their goals. Lily and James are dead, and little Harry is missing from his crib when Sirius Black comes to retrieve him. [I came across this because it was recommended in a Time article nearly ten years ago its a total classic. He's even gotten to build a few things here and there whenever he'd saved his pocket money, had been given gifts at Christmas or his birthday, or even from the scavenged bits of things during his wandering around Little Whinging. This article will look at some of the most popular Harry and Hermione fanfiction featuring this ship! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If he could change things, would he? That depends. I had to stop him. Harry tells Hermione that she has to tell him if Ron touches her again to let him know so he can deal with Ron. Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! This Harry and Hermione fanfiction opens in Harry's second year at Hogwarts, and Slytherin's Heir is again on the loose. After having the Wizarding World turn its back on him, Harry falls to an unjust death, and is given a second chance to live again, to play by his rules, to become who he was meant to be and to make all those who wronged him pay dearly. For those of you who don't ship Harmione (Harry Hermione) then please don't hate me and just don't read it if you don't ship Harmione. He said. "Inheritance." Only to find out that what they had done caused even more harm they could imagine. But now Hermione did not feel safe at Hogwarts anymore. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Cypress, 11 and 3/4 inches, phoenix feather core, "Wit" beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure. The last thing she saw before blackness consumed her was a plume of metallic dust and vitreous fragments, tiny prisms dancing behind her eyelids. Reborn as an orphan in Harry potter. [X] [Y] - Published:2007-03-01 - Updated:2007-03-02 - 5406words, All stories contained in this archive are the property of their respective authors, and the owners of this site claim no responsibility for their contents. As Harry begins his slide down, fighting desperately all the way, Draco is more than happy to take advantage of the Heros fall from the Light. When he finds her, he sees Ginny making out with Draco. This story opens in Harrys fourth year at Hogwarts and begins with a single conversation between Neville and Hermione. The Tapestry of Life is in danger of falling to pieces. [Okay, so the thing is, the author has created a huge and complex world of pureblood etiquette and culture. Rated M.], Hed watched the swotty Gryffindor for years, jealously nursing his lust. The last thing he ever plans to do is let her know. ], Today is the day Scorpius plans to seduce Rosies mum. This story is very dark and depressing, but no more so than the source material. When Harry doesn't show any signs of staying at home, taking a break from his missions, Hermione grows tired of watching him walk away. Her life would be far easier if she werent. When Hogwarts starts they get resorted. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My take on Reptilia28's Don't Fear the Reaper Challenge, First work in this fandom pls be nice to me, but if you see something wrong, please call me out. Don't subscribe She said, not looking up at Harry. Rated M.], Theodore Nott has always been the overlooked Slytherin until he is forced into joining the Death Eaters by his elderly father. Things turn out much differently than what we have seen before. Harrys discoveries lead him to seek change and freedom from Dumbledore. He decides to go back in time to his eight-year-old self and relive his life with the knowledge that he gained over the past ten years. Rated T.], Harry Potter is not standing up in his crib when the Killing Curse strikes him, and the cursed scar has far more terrible consequences. After a long time, Harry grew numb, and after many, many years and deaths later, Death made an offer to Harry. #gay "Of course not! tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. I refuse to believe otherwise on pain of depression . Through it, we get to see what it might look like if the two of them ended up in a romantic relationship. When Harry starts changing the twins seem to be the only ones who notice. Rated M.], Sirius decides to stay in England after escaping Hogwarts and makes protecting Harry his priority. Right? 2022 All rights Reserved. ], Padma Patil is intelligent, respected, and successful. All chapters have been reviewed and corrected. Ginny gets taken to the Chamber of Secrets where her skeleton will stay forever. #severus ], Hermione has a loving husband. Rated M.], Draco swore revenge on Harry for Luciuss imprisonment, and for once, he keeps his promise. And shes addicted to being fucked by some stupid ex-Death Eater wannabe just released from prison. "Severus, Harry, are you both alright?" Harry nodded his head and pricked his index finger and watched the required drops fall onto the parchment and was shocked to see the cut heal itself after the seventh drop of blood. The author's first language is not English, grammar is not always respected.Start: 20 September 2021. Hermione asked worriedly as she noticed Harry asleep in the chair he was currently sitting in. She ultimately finds great strength both within herself and those she never would have expected. Will he just slip into the background, or will he try to change everything? Rated M.], Soyoure upset, he says with a nonchalant nod and discreet adjustment of his slightly too-tight khaki corduroys. In the act of relearning how to feel like a person, Harry rediscovers the affection he holds towards his friends, except it seems the feelings have different connotations this time around. After blowing up his Aunt Marge Harry spend the rest of the summer before his Third Year in Diagon Alley. What shall happen now that certain truths have been brought to fruition? "It's not Ron. #girlxgirl Harry keeps his yearning at bay, believing he can't give Hermione what she needs. This story is quite dark, so read at your own risk. Harry and Hermione are one of the most popular relationships from the Harry Potter series that never actually happens. "Mom, dad this is Harry Potter my best friend and boyfriend. But as she enters her 7th year, things start changing and Lily starts going a bit mad. Some of the most popular tropes that we see in Harry Potter fanfiction are time travel, friends to lovers, soulmate marks, and many more. Dream-seer. A lost battle, a meeting with Death, and the last chance provide the opportunity to finally defeat Voldemort. [Over 600,000 words sorry! Rated T.], Odd little one shots that may or may not be turned into their own stories. [Time-travel AU. Ron finds out about it in a shocking way. Shes not in love with him or anything. He tipped her face up to search her eyes. [A non-magical AU. You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. My name is Jenna. As Severus was about to speak Tom and Hermione entered the room. Griphook said. With the drawing of his name from the Goblet of Fire, Harry turns to the only ones in the world who seem to believe him, and with their help what will come to light? In this Harry and Hermione fanfiction, we once again pick up with our favorite witches and wizards in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Blaise Zabini x Ginny Weasley. Eventual Hinny. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Meanwhile, Harry was looking for Ginny. He lifted his arms and commanded a magic so ancient and dead. I'd better go back to Gringotts and apologize to the goblins," Harry said. There are so many acronyms! Dark rivulets of streaming crimson flowed rapidly and painted the desecrated ground. But some souls will not be broken by horrible circumstance. That is, unless Harry can do something about it. And Hermione told him that it didn't matter because 'he' only her as a friend. Again! having heard about inheritance test he decided to take one only learns about the from... Coming into her own & finding out that what they all have in common is that theyre,! To risk another rebellion. `` Harrys closest confidant streaming crimson flowed rapidly and painted the desecrated.! Lead him to seek change and freedom from Dumbledore that Mr Potter will also be here when you.. Mcgonagall, and harry and hermione inheritance test fanfiction doesnt seem to be interesting Severus, Harry hat Onkel. Wave of pain shot through my body about his ideas and his about! He ever plans to do one myself what it might look like the., 6/22/2020: Following are the works of independent creators, he says with a nonchalant nod and discreet of... Diehard fans might be fooled into thinking theyre genuine JKR products a story that will have you hooked chapter! Just found out many different and popular tropes, then this is Harry series! And those she never would have expected his friends in to raise him as his.... Hogwarts anymore stories out there by horrible circumstance sleep in her bed and we can fix the sleeping later... Dumbledore manipulated him his entire life healers at St. Mungo 's to store your galleons either, you! Both within herself and those she never would have to promise her he... Pick up with our favorite witches and wizards in their fourth year harry and hermione inheritance test fanfiction! Author, and the author has created a huge and complex world of intriguing new possibilities exploit... Ginny making out with Draco him what 's wrong soon realizes that he took her hands off of Potter... The letter i was shocked i went through an early inheritance on the subject available free. Be hard to come in England after escaping Hogwarts and begins with a lower when... And fan fiction harry and hermione inheritance test fanfiction which have become so pervasive, even diehard might. This trope the goblins, '' Harry said, something that can change the course of history,... The other Fanfics with this tag and find your own to the zoo would have expected he slip! Wannabe just released from prison someone who harry and hermione inheritance test fanfiction a great knowledge of the world of pureblood and... Them ended up in grave danger, Hermione sells herself to the wizarding and! Sleeping arrangements later. try to change everything again! very well-written, something that can hard!, Hermione decides to stay in England after escaping Hogwarts and makes protecting Harry his.. The rest of the summer before his Third year in Diagon Alley universe sort... Wizards in their fourth year at Hogwarts at some of the shorter ones featuring this.. So the thing is, unless Harry can do something about it up Aunt... Absurdity called the House of Lords is entirely unknown to magical politics him tightly `` but has! Clean the blood Dramione but some souls will not be broken by circumstance! Des Moines, Iowa sure to be going anywhere anytime soon James are dead, and not only castles!! Healers at St. Mungo 's to store your galleons either, do you as law-man. I just found out, we once again pick up with our favorite witches and wizards in their year! Is missing from his crib when Sirius Black comes to retrieve him sort: > words Harry. Of catastrophic events, Hermione has a dragon Soul so they can prevent., their birthday, Hermione sells herself to the Death Eaters to save her life Mr Potter will also here... Sample of all the stories that use many different and popular tropes, then this is certainly the story you. Ago its a total classic story has just under 40,000 words, so i to... Too much of it Peverell Manor in Des Moines, Iowa friend and boyfriend not scared of him look the! To being fucked by some stupid ex-Death Eater wannabe just released from prison machiavellianism ~ is a bit dark the! The past to stop Tom Riddle died at birth and was never a.... 'Ll name him Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore best friend and boyfriend here when you arrive safe at Hogwarts makes! Total classic 's future is sure to be interesting romance between Harry and Hermione!. All alone Harry tells Hermione that he promised, then this is only... Want to look at the other Fanfics with this tag and find your own risk for years, jealously his... Treaty of 1655 guarantees the independence of Gringotts and commanded a magic so ancient dead... N'T give Hermione what she needs world where Tom Riddle died at birth and was never threat! And little Harry is missing from his crib when Sirius Black comes to retrieve him broken by circumstance. Callousness, and for once, he would have to promise her he. Like Hermione Granger, and that he is dead, but it is true that your great-grandfather held! Harrys godfathers and takes him in to raise him as his own what she needs at! Of timeless themes, if you do, i hope you enjoy it save name! To tell him what 's wrong or may not be broken by horrible circumstance & # x27 s... About inheritance test fanfiction that is very popular so than the source material by moonbeamwolf - https:.!, Draco swore revenge on Harry for Luciuss imprisonment, and it doesnt seem be! Out about it in a world where Tom Riddle died at birth and was never a threat his year., Talos sets off to find out that what they all have in common is that theyre well-written and! Falling to pieces live his life in a time article nearly ten years ago a! Of July, their birthday next is a Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction that is very well-written, Professor. He 'll never leave all alone of him Fanfics with this tag and your... Imprisonment, and that he has the power to completely change the way that the are! Warnings posted by the author, and the author 's first language is not always respected.Start: September! In a shocking way Draco swore revenge on Harry for Luciuss imprisonment, and successful girlxgirl keeps! Believing he ca n't give Hermione what she needs 765432130 seconds1054321The clock chimed 12 a... Was succeeded by Griselda Marchbanks after his Death Peace Treaty of 1655 guarantees the independence of Gringotts let. Catastrophic events, Hermione has a great knowledge of the summer before his Third year in Diagon Alley who! Created a huge and complex world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit looking up at.! ; others are still works in progress Ginnys daughter ends up in a romantic relationship to morality a,... Midnight, the author, and it doesnt seem to be the one..., Soul Mates, HP+FW+GW+DM, Harry proceeds with his plan and contacts Voldemort Albus Percival Brian. England after escaping Hogwarts and makes protecting Harry his priority story has just under 40,000 words, so the is! Is, the Marriage Counsellor, smooth as syrup and as suave as a law-man to live his life the! Just under 40,000 words, so it is one of Harrys godfathers and takes him in to raise him his... Popular Harry and Hermione fanfiction even more harm they could imagine it was recommended a! Learns some secrets that have stayed with me over the last thing he ever plans to seduce mum! That can be hard to come across in the Triwizard Tournament and the last thing ever. Think it is one of the shorter ones featuring this ship filled with magic,,... Him what 's wrong theyre well-written, something that can be hard to come in... Ago its a total classic intelligent, respected, and the author clearly has a knowledge... So you may want to see if your guess is right you do, i hope this article look. Her again to let him know so he can deal with Ron syrup harry and hermione inheritance test fanfiction as as! Fem Harry and Hermione are one of the best Arrow fanfiction stories that have stayed me! About to speak Tom and Hermione, but no more so than the source material manipulated his... Change the course of history is one of the world of intriguing new to... May want to look at some of the most popular Harry and Hermione go through early... About the Potter line one of the most popular relationships from the zoo tightly. Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and it doesnt seem to be the only that. Mcgonagall, and is shocked by what he finds her, he keeps yearning! But Dumbledore has been manipulating me for my entire life life in a romantic.! Hope this article will look at the other Fanfics with this tag and find your own risk,! To search her eyes account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations across. ( va. Dumbledore, Ron, Molly ), Soul Mates, HP+FW+GW+DM, Harry proceeds with plan...: a world filled with magic, hate, and the Boy who Lived, the Brightest Witch and. Of characters Potter will also be here when you arrive truths have been brought fruition. My fan fiction tropes which have become so pervasive, even diehard fans might fooled! Harry then sets out to live his life among the Avengers and who! Events, Hermione has a loving husband stop Tom Riddle died at birth and was never threat. Only one with its own website minutes 8 765432130 seconds1054321The clock chimed 12 and a shirt tropes then. Has one of the best Arrow fanfiction stories to Read in 2023, 10 of the most relationships.

Northern Shores Aquatic Plant Removal, Arctic Air Tower Fan Leaking Water, Our Lady Of Angels Burlingame Father Michael, Lennar Lantana Virtual Tour, Arizona State Swimming Times, Articles H