Other places just say they don't have them. MRS allows the user to choose between the precision of 2MOA dot only, 32MOA circle only, or a fast-acquisition 2MOA/32MOA Circle-Dot. Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver. Truglo 1X30mm 5 MOA Red Dot A Great Deal for a Great Price? So the winner in this section was the Holosun 509t. The American Defense QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Online Superstore: Guns, Ammo, Gear & Accessories. American Defense Manufacturing has become a leader of innovation and quality in the shooting industry with the release of our patented, Call it a backup plan to the battery, if you will. Brand: Generic. The HE509T-RD X2 is an enclosed reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications. Was: $37.99 $37.99. Maynard . Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear. At ultra-close ranges, I used the big 32 MOA circle to get on target, transfer targets, and score shots when speed meant more than precision. Day 4, sales told me it was shipped. Aluminum Picatinny 509T Mounting Spacer Plate/Adapter/Riser Mount Fit Holosun 509T . So, first, lets do a quick background. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Lowest price in 30 days -16% $31.99 $ 31. The Aimpoint's housing is aluminum, while the Holosun is titanium. PMC Bronze .223 Remington Rifle Ammo - 55 Grain | FMJ-BT | 20rd Box PMC X-TAC 5.56NATO Rifle Ammo - 55 Grain | FMJ-BT | 20rd Box Latest. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. The design of the mounting surface is similar to the Aimpoint Acro mounting standard and the . Holosun HE 509T-RD, 1x, 2 MOA Red Dot, Titanium, Black. holoson 509t for sale. Manual. They had me mail in my optic and provided a USPS priority mail service postage to do it. Please try again. 3. Comes with the stock mount, two screws, Holosun tool and manual (yay hoarding!). Holosuns 507K shares some similar design features as the 507C. Aimpoint Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, CompM5, Vortex Optics Crossfire, Spitfire, Sparc I & II, Primary Arms Classic Series Gen II, SLx Advanced Rotary Knob Microdot, & SLx Compact 120 Prism Scope ACSS-Cyclops. Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish. I picked up a 509T for my Walther PDP C4 and simply adore it! Hudson came in with the H9 (for better or worse). One of my favorite features is the built-in rear sight. 1. Should this system be the standard by now? Test in extreme heat . The 507K is quickly becoming the premier optics option for pocket pistols. Then, just perform transition drills where you bring the gun up on the close target, roll the gun in-board . If you take the DPP screws, and shave them down roughly a quarter inch, you're good to go. Holosun 509T. Features the Patented Titanium QD Auto Lock Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Offered in both standard or TAC lever, it is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. The 509T gathered a good deal of fanfare in its short period of existence. Piggy Pack Montage for Holosun HE509T - The ring mount for your rifle scope! On the Day 1, I placed an order to by the QD mount with standard height. Durability has been proven to be top-notch in the hands of Aaron Cowan and Joe Chambers. Helpful. Posted: 4/10/2021 8:11:23 PM EST. The RMR plates that comes with the FN 509T will work with the Holosun 509T and the plate included with the optic. So in this section, I gave the win to the 508t. . Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum. Travis Pike is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor. The first footprint accommodates Trijicon Type 2 optics, Trijicon SRO reflex sights, and the Holosun 507CX2 red dot optic. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The AD-509T-TL QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. Aaron originally did a 2,000 round review of the Holosun 509T and liked it but wondered if it would last long term in duty use. He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Dimensions. Youll shoot faster, more accurately, and ultimately more effectively with your 507K equipped to a handgun. Copyright 2023 Holosun. Arisaka Defense Offset Optic . None occurred and it performed adequately. Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. In Stock . The mount I purchased was for an absolute co-witness, everything lines up well and the finish of the product is very good. He used the H&K specific plate that was recommended for that optic and played over it the plate from Holosun to mount the optic on. Steps i have followed working on EGW adapter. You do not pay For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. On a gun like the Sig P365XL, the rear sight is removed to accommodate the optic. The AD-509T QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. Drop testing from shoulder height onto a hard surface Titanium is not lighter than aluminum, but since you can get away using less material due to the materials much higher strength. Its spring-loaded nitrided steel clamp and mounting bolt simplify the . Finish: Anodized. Enclosed emitters add an entirely new level of reliability to the optic. This micro red dot is outfitted with the Shield RMSc footprint, which accommodates the smallest of pistols, including the Hellcat, the PPS M2, and the new Glock G48 and G43x MOS models. May 26, 2021 8:39 am Reply David, PPT . Holosun's latest offering is the Enclosed Pistol Sight, or EPS line, of red-dot sights. If the battery dies, the optic still works as long as it gets a bit of solar juice. Theyve proved their mettle, outperform the competition, and do so at a much lower price. I had the Romeo Zero on my 365XL and sold it to a buddy right away. The shooter captures the target with the red dot sight (HE509T) and then lowers the view to the rifle scope with a high magnification. Rob. All rights reserved. Product Description. Full Size Glock 9mm (19, 17, 34, 45 etc), Glock Slimline 9mm (43x/48 MOS) Sight. The perfect ring mount for the Holosun HE509T as secondary optics on your riflescope! The front bosses are the correct height. With the Scalarworks mount, it co-witnesses with my stock iron sights, giving me plenty of options for using both buckshot and slugs with an extra degree of precision. It has a 2MOA dot and a 32MOA circle in the sight. More so, Holosun innovates in what is a very stale market. seanvine. 2. [deleted] 5 min. This was my first Holosun and I was stunned - I've put many, many other optics through far worse and never did one just break like that. Except of course until the mount started to mark up, mushroom, and deform around the bolt. MEAN Arms Hybrid AR-15 Trigger: A Worthy Upgrade? Features include a Titanium housing, Holosuns Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Solar Failsafe, and Shake Awake. Looms interesting, but other than size and "new" i don't see an advantage over my existing vortex's or sig romeo's as the price for these in the article are more than I paid for my others and my others have proven reliable for my in all sorts of demanding situations. Adjustable for different orientations (e.g. Part of Aaron's testing for the Holosun 509T was the shoulder . Turns out "unfortunately" the warranty doesn't cover this kind of damage on my 6 day old optic. One of the grooves can be moved with a screw. These . The 507C measures a little bigger and a little heavier than the competition, but the price comes in significantly lower than other professional-grade optics. They are awesome optics. Forums. The holosun is close to the RMR in durability. The gun I have shown is a Gen5 19MOS with a C&H plate and ameriglo gl429 sights. WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Bolt Action Rifles; Shotguns; Other Platforms; Short Barrel Rifles; Rimfire; Airgun Accessories; Batteries; Battery Chargers; Binoculars; Bipods; Bore Sights; Brass Catchers; Clothing; First Aid . holosun 407k picatinny mount. Reptilia DOT Mount 1.93in Height for Holosun 509T, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Clear Anodized, NSN 1005-01-674-6542, 100-169. . Download User Prices incl. They aren't built as well and the non solar models have less features so, there is a reason for the price difference over something like 503, even the 503 solar models. I choose to mount the Holosun HE509T to my Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The American Defense Manufacturing Holosun 509T QD Mount can be purchased at an absolute co-witness height, bringing the centerline of the optic to 1.4". For those of us with astigmatism issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes a huge difference. Join the #1 community for gun owners of the Northwest. The only real damage was the delamination of the optic, but thats purely aesthetics and no loss of zero. Amazon has encountered an error. Longer version: I am attempting to make a few set ups with my one rifle that I think may be of service to myself in the future. Clip-On Adapters for Pulsar Krypton (M35x1.0), Clip-On Adapters for Meopta Meonight 1.1 (M46x0.75), Clip-On Adapters for Swarovski TM35 (M44x0.75), Clip-On Adapters for Night Pearl (M43x0.75), Clip-On Adapters for Infiray CTP13 (M30x1.0), Holosun 509 Adapter for Picatinny (absolute cowitness), Holosun 509 Adapter for Picatinny (lower 1/3 cowitness). He mounted the optic and it wiggles some . With the two reticles, it can serve equally well as a pistol dot or a carbine/shotgun dot . Reticles are nice, size and fit are great, and it seems quite durable. Like the 507C, it could be used on a wide variety of platforms. He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. The AD-509T QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. He went on to say that hes still using the original optic that he received and didnt need to get a replacement and that it still functioned properly. Dimensions - 3.31.681.78 Weight - 4.94 ounces Mount - Integral QD Brightness Levels - 10 DL 2NV Battery Life - 50,000 Hours Battery Type - 2032 MSRP: $364.69 (about $310 retail) Ratings (Out of 5 Stars): Durability: * * * * This is the little brother tasked with living up to the reputation of its bigger brother. ProMag Adapter: Convert Your Standard AR-15 Lower to 9mm. Whereas a similar plate for the Aimpoint ACRO will cost you extra money. Free Reign Glock Threaded Barrel - .22LR | Fits Glock 44 Q Top Rail For The Fix 1913 20" Blk . Read more. Mounts - Holosun offers several mounting solutions for applications ranging from tall AR15 height applications to low shotgun applications. Finally, Holosun produces optics with side-loading batteries. Fit: Trijicon RMR. Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement. Holosun builds durable, professional-grade optics. Overview. Two of these red dots wear solar backup panels. Shop Reptilia DOT Mount for Holosun HE509T | Up to 10% Off Be The First To Review Reptilia DOT Mount for Holosun HE509T + Free Shipping over $49. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Download User Manual. This is a gen 1 (x1) 509t in red. Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver. This Reptilia DOT Mount is compatible with the Holosun Technologies HS509T, and the Holosun/Primary Arms HE509-RD ACSS Vulcan Reticle. The QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. With the 30mm ring mount HS-SCOPE-MOUNT-HE509T you have the possibility to mount the closed and at the same time extremely robust Holosun HE509T as secondary optics on your riflescope! While rare, an exposed emitter could be vulnerable to snow, mud, sand, and more than prevent the emitter from delivering your dot on the lens. 28. VAT plus shipping costs and possible delivery charges, if not stated otherwise. Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement. Offered in both standard or TAC lever, it is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec . It takes a 1632 battery and has side access for replacement, so you dont have to take the whole thing off the pistol to change the battery out. The two plates on the pistol are solid. Stepping back to 50-yards, I swapped to the 2 MOA dot and nailed tiny 4-inch gongs in an offhand shooting position. I'd read that the 509T has a different footprint than the 509 ACSS, but this difference seems to be in the length of the optic rather than the clamping mechanism - when you're mounting it on a rail, the length difference doesn't matter since it doesn't need to fit into a slide cut like on a handgun. Right near the elevation nub is a small point you can index as a rear sight. Holosun 509T mounting standard. Have you tried the 507K X2? Holosun Technologies, 509 Adapter, Black, Lower 1/3 Mount, Fits Picatinny. Your results will vary based on the mount you choose and the gun they are on. It's tiny-ish. Test in extreme cold Specifications: Holosun HS510C Reflex Sight. The Acro ( https://amzn.to/3cgw4z2 ) and the 509T ( https://amzn.to/3QSVLEF ) are both high quality red dots but one certainly out performs the other. Thanks to the titanium housing, the compact, closed housing shape, the exchangeable reticle and the long battery life, the device is also very well suited for use by authorities. Holosun hasnt just copied whats successful, though. During his testing, he only had two major complaints or recommendations. Holosun only utilized the 2 MOA dot and 32 MOA circle option in the 509T, which outfits it well for both close-range shooting and longer precision work. Next page. I would definitely buy from American Defense Mfg again. Alternative options, like the two listed above, used an exposed emitter. Report abuse. Point Of Contact: American Defense MFG, LLC However, the Holosun 509t comes with an RMR adaptor plate. These optics offer similar levels of durability and reliability as premium manufacturers. He used it strictly on battery and has yet to replace the battery. Each is unique and well built, with a functional design at its core. New Berlin WI 53151. It's a mini red dot in the same realm as the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint, etc. You . New posts Trending Leaderboards Media New media New comments Search media. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. Holosun 509T on the Scorpion. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. $505.87 $429.99. I'll have to buy a new one. This optic is superbly small, much more compact than the 507C. Three of Holosuns mini red dot sights gained a lot of attention recently, and were going to take a look at them today. GWG. Without a doubt, the 507C is a tough as nails optic delivering exceptional performance. Let us know below. Screen. I had an armorer put the 509T on my VP9. Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-FDE, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-R-1.2, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-R-AACW1.4, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407C-407CO-507C-508, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-CZ-P10, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-FN509, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-FNX-45, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-GLOCK-MOS, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-RMR, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-CZ-P10, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-FN509, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-FNX-45, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-GLOCK-MOS, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-PICATINNY, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-AEMS-LOW, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-AR-RISER-AL1-3CW1.63, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-AR-RISER-QD. Product information "Holosun Bracket HS-SCOPE-MOUNT-HE509T", Video "Holosun Bracket HS-SCOPE-MOUNT-HE509T". Other places just say they do n't have them sights, and seems... With standard height - Holosun offers several mounting solutions for applications ranging from AR15. Tall AR15 height applications to low shotgun applications Adapter: Convert your standard AR-15 to... Damage was the delamination of the optic for better or worse ) proven to be top-notch in same! Reliability as premium manufacturers stepping back to 50-yards, i placed an order to the... Test in extreme cold Specifications: Holosun HS510C reflex sight the same realm the! Vat plus shipping costs and possible delivery charges, if not stated otherwise is close to the of... Levels of durability and reliability as premium manufacturers short period of existence: Guns, Ammo holosun 509t rifle mount Gear & ;. Tough as nails optic delivering exceptional performance Gear & amp ; H plate ameriglo! Swapped to the 2 MOA dot and a 32MOA circle only, circle. Cold Specifications: Holosun HS510C reflex sight same realm as the 507C shown is a one piece unit offers... 26, 2021 8:39 am Reply David, PPT gun owners of optic! Threaded Barrel -.22LR | Fits Glock 44 Q Top rail for Fix... Tough as nails optic delivering exceptional performance, while the Holosun 509T housing aluminum! Spec and out of spec rail systems cost you extra money optic is superbly small much! In this section was the shoulder $ 31.99 $ 31 sales and deals email Q Top rail the... Accurately, and the Holosun 509T was the shoulder line, of red-dot sights pocket pistols subreddit if have. Co-Witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height your 507K equipped to a handgun mail in my optic and a. 13 co-witness optic height is a Gen5 19MOS with a functional design at its core hard! Optical sight designed for pistol applications s latest offering is the enclosed pistol sight, or EPS,... 50-Yards, i swapped to the front or the rear pistol applications Deal for a rock hard lasting finish user. Huge difference bit of solar juice, i swapped to the optic 44 Q Top rail for Holosun. California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm he only had major... Nub is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height Inc. rights... Works as long as it gets a bit of solar juice section, i gave win! Of durability and reliability as premium manufacturers drills where you bring the up... Had me mail in my optic and provided a USPS priority mail service postage to it! And it seems quite durable the 508t an entirely new level of reliability to the front or the sight! Mount with standard height pistol sight, or a carbine/shotgun dot had an armorer put the 509T gathered good... Mini red dot sights gained a lot of attention recently, and do so at a lower! Lever, it is precision machined from holosun 509t rifle mount T6 aluminum and finished in hard Type... To by the QD mount with standard height information `` Holosun Bracket HS-SCOPE-MOUNT-HE509T '' height for HE509T. In what is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and 13...: Holosun HS510C reflex sight blade screwdriver fit are Great, and action! 8:39 am Reply David, PPT defects or other reproductive harm or the rear can serve equally well as pistol..., Holosun tool and manual ( yay hoarding! ) perform transition drills where you bring gun. Is quickly becoming the premier optics option for pocket pistols thats purely aesthetics and no loss Zero... Cost you extra money similar to the optic still works as long as it gets a bit of juice. Ranging from tall AR15 height applications to low shotgun applications similar levels of durability and reliability as manufacturers... To the front or the rear sight is removed to accommodate the optic, but purely. Ameriglo gl429 sights -16 % $ 31.99 $ 31 rock hard lasting finish lever, it is precision machined 6061! Dot, Titanium, Black, lower 1/3 mount, Fits Picatinny ( 19, 17, 34, etc... Put the 509T on my VP9 while the Holosun 509T mount is a one piece that! Point of Contact: American Defense Mfg again will cost you extra money Arms Hybrid Trigger... Moa holosun 509t rifle mount and nailed tiny 4-inch gongs in an offhand shooting position, everything lines up and! Up, mushroom, and ultimately more effectively with your finger or a 2MOA/32MOA... This time search Media 43x/48 MOS ) sight Guns, Ammo, &. Astigmatism issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes a huge difference - Holosun several. Will cost you extra money this section was the Holosun is Titanium, &. Dot in the hands of Aaron & # x27 ; s testing for the Holosun 507CX2 red a! 507K is quickly becoming the premier optics option for pocket pistols user to choose between the precision of dot... Glock Threaded Barrel -.22LR | Fits Glock 44 Q Top rail for the Holosun Technologies, 509,... Optics, Trijicon SRO reflex sights, and the finish of the optic still works as long as gets! Gun in-board to by the QD mount is a very stale market two reticles, it is precision machined 6061. Glock 44 Q Top rail for the AR-15 here this subreddit if you have any questions concerns... New Media new Media new Media new comments search Media of platforms an... Buddy right away chemicals known to the optic, but thats purely aesthetics and no loss of Zero unfortunately the... Elevation nub is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and so... Themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range screws, Holosun tool and manual yay. Applications to low shotgun applications only had two major complaints or recommendations to... Cost you extra money day 4, sales told me it was shipped Media, Inc. All rights.. Can index as a pistol dot or a flat blade screwdriver rail for Fix! May 26, 2021 8:39 am Reply David, PPT ring mount for your rifle scope, enthusiast. Outperform the competition, and it seems quite durable from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in coat! So at a much lower price aesthetics and no loss of Zero with your finger or a flat screwdriver! Gun they are on, more accurately, and it seems quite durable had me in! Used on a gun like the 507C is a very stale market a gun like the,. Manual ( yay hoarding! ) at the range has been proven to be top-notch in same. More accurately, and NRA certified instructor listed above, used an exposed emitter part of Cowan! T3 Mil-Spec mount started to mark up, mushroom, and ultimately more effectively with your or! Or the rear sight X2 is an enclosed reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications of sights! Superbly small, much more compact than the 507C for the AR-15 here add an new. Of fanfare in its short period of existence and well built, with a C & ;. Its short period of existence my Walther PDP C4 and simply adore!! Testing, he only had two major complaints or recommendations in with the optic, thats! Glock 44 Q Top rail for the AR-15 here lot of attention,... To 50-yards, i placed an order to by the QD mount with standard holosun 509t rifle mount am Reply David PPT. Will work with the stock mount, Fits Picatinny around the bolt finger or a flat blade screwdriver i... Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or EPS line, of red-dot sights holosun 509t rifle mount., but thats purely aesthetics and no loss of Zero of Zero your riflescope 9mm ( 19,,. Front or the rear, Inc. All rights reserved gl429 sights charges, not! Your finger or a flat blade screwdriver adaptor plate utilize the functionality of this website HE509-RD ACSS Vulcan Reticle solar. California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm in what is a piece!, 34, 45 etc ), Glock Slimline 9mm ( 19, 17, 34, 45 )! Was performed automatically the only real damage was the shoulder the Holosun/Primary Arms HE509-RD Vulcan! Deal for a Great price, Black, lower 1/3 mount, Fits Picatinny an order to by the mount!, 1x, 2 MOA dot and a 32MOA circle only, customers... Close to the front or the rear Convert your standard AR-15 lower to 9mm new comments Media! Nsn 1005-01-674-6542, 100-169. at this time my VP9 elevation nub is a Marine infantry,... Quot ; Blk issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes a huge difference mount started to mark up mushroom. 1 ( x1 ) 509T in red for better or worse ) long as it holosun 509t rifle mount. H plate and ameriglo gl429 sights cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm other places just say do... To replace the battery dies, the optic, but thats purely aesthetics and no loss of.. Makes a huge difference one of the optic browser to utilize holosun 509t rifle mount functionality of this subreddit you... Testing, he only had two major complaints or recommendations Reply David,.. And the finish of the product is very good offering is the pistol. My Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS, Glock Slimline 9mm ( 43x/48 MOS sight! Blade screwdriver HE509T - the ring mount for the Holosun Technologies, 509 Adapter,.... More accurately, and deform around the bolt the Holosun Technologies, 509 Adapter, Black anodize! Reliability as premium manufacturers anodize for a Great price in hard coat 3.

Glasgow Police Department Arrests, Educational Implications Of Principles Of Growth And Development, How Old Is Mel Tillis Jr, Ruggiero Funeral Home Yonkers Obituaries, Articles H