``I'm very close to my family. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Bill Gates' mom, Mary Gates, helped her son form a lucrative relationship with I.B.M., securing a contract . Despite becoming a millionaire at age 26 in 1981, that was not good enough for Bill. In addition to running a multi-billion dollar business, Bill and his wife Melinda also manage the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation a philanthropic organization that has been noted to have a $50 billion endowment. in order to take a family vacation on the Adriatic Sea. I've published eight books in 14 years using this approach," Stack says. Thank you for having an amazing team! I recommend at least eight hours, but it's best to take several days to 'clear the decks,'" Stack says. The Bill Gates' house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million. Despite . This was obviously pre-Justice Department antitrust investigation, although there were legal rumblings at that point. My parents are a lot of fun. Flat out, you can say he's a genius. Gates never seemed rehearsed, although I dont recall him ever blurting out something he shouldnt have like a product pre-announcement or mistake. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. What's it really like to be a kid billionaire? Guide to Understanding the Openings and Closings of the Hood Canal Bridge. Tel: (360) 898 2200 It was only Gates and Ballmer with no ringer luminaries thrown in for good measure. A visit toBill Gates house a decade ago, Apples latest product pronouncements: No launch events, just news announcements, Closing the gaps in your digital oscilloscope waveforms, Thermoelectric generators are getting more R&D attention, PUF update: New IP bypasses the need for ID enrollment, Dynamic vector threading for vRAN, massive MIMO in 5G, Cancel PWM DAC ripple with analog subtraction but no inverter. It was Gates way of intimidating reporters, and I wore his abuse (it wasnt that intimidating, actually) like the red badge of courage. However, he listed it repeatedly from April 2010 (for $5.28M) until August 2018 when he finally sold it for $4 million. Slectionnez Grer les paramtres pour grer vos prfrences. The free visitor center is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The home also includes a 2,100 square-foot library complete with two secret bookcases and a hidden bar. Located in the Coachella Valley, the Gates's Indian Wells, California mansion cost them $12.5 million in 1999. For 2005 taxes, King County valued the spread at $125 million, not including about a dozen neighboring houses Gates has bought for privacy and to provide housing for personal employees. This air-conditioned chalet comes with 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a fridge and an oven. How tall was Bill Gates when he skated on Hood Canal? [7][8] The house features an estate-wide server system, a 60-foot (18m) swimming pool with an underwater music system, a 2,500-square-foot (230m2) gym, and a 1,000-square-foot (93m2) dining room.[9]. Wonderful. Save. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Gates and Ballmer had come with a written agenda I still have it somewhere outlining their plans for market domination by product category. Thats small fries for Mr. Gates. Air conditioning. It's part of falling asleep. MacKenzie Scott, Amazon, $43.6 billion. Restaurants: The "Microsoft Burgermaster" is at 10606 N.E. And thats not all, folks. The Gateses mansion, called Xanadu 2.0, is a stately pleasure-dome indeed. It is a narrow slit of ocean water off of Washington's Puget Sound, located two. Theyre displayed alongside the open letter to hobbyists that Gates wrote in 1976, revealing the hard-nosed business philosophy that got him where he is. But your "third place" doesn't have to be far away or fancy. I will be travelling via Frankfurt a little later this month, and need to (most likely) get from Gate B28A to Gate A15 within Terminal 1. An executive such as Jim Allchin, head of the Windows group, may be on a makeshift stage playing an electric guitar. (It was built between 1958 and 1961.). We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Bill Gates home is valued at between $127-170million depending on the source. Built in 1997, the Northwest architectural showpiece is actually a cluster of wood, glass and steel structures with around 40,000 square feet of living space, spread over a 5-acre bluff. Here's the basic trip itinerary and what we did each day: Day 1: Drive to Crestone, pickup perishable groceries, settle into the huts. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds. William Henry Gates II (30 thng 11 nm 1925 - 14 thng 9 nm 2020), c bit n vi tn Bill Gates Sr., l mt lut s v nh t thin ngi M ngh hu v l tc gi ca cun sch Showing Up for Life: Thoughts on the Gifts of a Lifetime. However, the ground rules for attending obligated us not to quote anyone directly unless we got permission from the interviewee. Theyve also donated $50 million to the Dementia Discovery Fund, which seeks to advance research for Alzheimers disease. [11][12] The name Xanadu 2.0 is an example of "citogenesis". Thats quite a chunk of change by even Bill Gates standards! Gates would arrive by helicopter or sea plane, and spend the week reading papers written by Microsoft employees pitching new innovations or potential investments. The USGS work includes the following specific tasks: 1) develop a hydro-dynamic model of marine circulation in Hood Canal, 2) conduct a study of the effects of hypoxia on the health of Hood Canal fish populations, and 3) revise estimates of ground-water discharge and nutrient loading to the canal from the regional ground-water system. It's also home to Alderbrook Resort, Bill Gates and the Nordstrom's. It took 500 Douglas fir trees to create the house, with . Its about 50 miles from Yellowstone National Park and completely secluded. Electronic sensors carried by family or visitors can be programmed with personal preferences so that flat-panel screens display favorite art images depending on who is nearby. Welcome to Xanadu 2.0, Bill Gates' massive mansion in Medina, Washington. The Gateses' mansion, called Xanadu 2.0, is a stately . Paul got cancer, Hodgkin's disease, he was gone from work almost two years. Stay up the date with everything Alderbrook! In the 2008 summit video, Gates said, "We have institutionalized it as kind of a grassroots process and this is a way that somebody who is even just a year or two into the company and has ideas that may or may not relate to the group they are in can write something up.". Recent estimates place their total donations at. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation . Here we are, standing in the small, cluttered office of William H. Gates III, known to his family as Trey, known to his friends, associates and 3,500 Microsoft employees as Bill. Show your appreciation with the gift of Flickr Pro 8,149 views 0 faves 0 comments Taken on January 4, 2011 All rights reserved Sony DSC-N1 /4.0 7.9 mm 1/400 64 We were also not to mention the event for fear of creating ill will among the uninvited journalists, but of course, word got out (It wasnt me, Pam!). We landed without incident, walked up a dock and into the sprawling home. I'm there with my family every other weekend. His target was to become a billionaire by age 30, a target he was very close to achieving. I recall in one interview at the Microsoft campus in Redmond when he thundered at me, John, wont you be the least bit technical. Several colleagues gave me a slap on the back and a couple of attaboys after the interview. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Their names are Phoebe Adele, Jennifer Katharine, and Rory John each of whom are slated to Inherit $10 million from their father. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Subscribe to CNBC Make It on YouTube! Cottages start at $180; a two-bedroom waterfront cottage costs as much as $450. Your Restaurant refresh is complete! Teens can bypass the educational stuff and beeline to the back, where a spaceshiplike room is packed with Xbox video consoles and a thumping, surround-sound stereo setup. I learned about the horrific explosion from New York Times reporter John Markoff. Equally obscured is the Mercer Island complex of the other Microsoft co-founder, Paul Allen, on West Mercer Way. We look forward to seeing you all soon. One thing I did admire about Gates was that for at least a decade after he became incredibly famous, he was accessible, often hanging around in public following speeches and other press events. Its not encouraged by the company, but visitors can also explore campus walking trails that meander through clusters of trees between the midrise buildings. ``Math, physics, medicine. The answer is an astounding $96.5 billion. The Bill Gates mansion includes 7 bedrooms and an insane 24 bathrooms, ten of which are full-size. What are his values?). Thats the way Gates was tech and business talk only. For a tech journalist, this was phenomenal access, and I was quite flattered to be invited. He speaks of ``my mom'' with abounding affection. But there are several ways that tourists and locals alike can visit Microsoft, officially and unofficially, for a glimpse of the worlds largest software factory. ``He wanted to go out and prove he could do his own thing. Its also been reported that he owns 2 Bombardier Challenger 350 Jets the N754QS and N769QS both of which would have set him back around $25.9 million each. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. How many rooms does Alderbrook Resort have? Read Full Obituary. The Porsche 930 (or 911 Turbo) was produced between 1975 and 1989. Bill Gates' house is located in Medina, a small city on Lake Washington, on the opposite shore of Seattle, WA. I asked. WILLIAM GATES OBITUARY The Gates family mourns the passing of William H. Gates II, known to many as Bill Sr., who died peacefully at his beach home on Hood Canal on September 14, 2020. Theyve also donated $50 million to the Dementia Discovery Fund, which seeks to advance research for Alzheimers disease. How deep is the water under the Hood Canal Bridge? Its current worth is estimated to be $55 million. Rainier View Construction & Roofing Bill Gates compound in Union, WA The locals told me that Mr. Gates owns Five houses in Union, Wa. HCC has been the top internet service for six years running. The Biltmore, constructed by a Vanderbilt in Asheville, N.C., still claims the title of America's largest private home, with 175,000 square feet of living space, including 34 bedrooms. Gates has also made several investments over the years through his personal investment firm, Cascade. Many believe unhinged conspiracy theorists fuel the trend. Gates and Ballmer usually sat at either end of the horseshoe and would talk back at us. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. If you suffer from joint pain, you know how it can greatly affect the quality of your life. The 66,000-square-foot (6,100 m 2) mansion [1] incorporates technology in its design. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. . Now, this may sound like a massive amount of money to us regular folks, but the truth of the matter is that this is practically pennies for Mr. Gates considering hes worth a whopping $96.5 billion. ``I read an hour almost every night. Bill Gates' demographic adjustment plan was broadcast in "Overkill City Legend" in 2012 and became a hot topic, but Bill Gates later denied this theory. With mountain views, this property has a patio. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He read as many papers as possible, sometimes doing so 18 hours a day, staying up until the wee hours of the morning, according to The Wall Street Journal. They seemed disinterested in feedback this time, and frankly the largely one-way discussion got monotonous. ``Now he's got the Portland Trail Blazers, and one of the funnest things I've done is to go with Paul to all those NBA playoff games. Click on the box below to sign up today. WILLIAM GATES OBITUARY. During the next day, we were solicited for views about Microsoft, what mistakes it had made and other issues. Madeline kept the home after their divorce in 2012 and ultimately lost a jaw-dropping $5 million in the sale. My dad,'' he said, referring to William Gates Jr., a prominent Seattle lawyer, ``ran the United Way campaign last year.''. Inside Bill Gates' house, Xanadu 2.0. Bradford has been narrating the daily tour for four years and has never seen Gates himself. A worldwide innovation hub servicing component manufacturers and distributors with unique marketing solutions. From the moment we walked in, until the time we left, we felt like we were home. Their names are Phoebe Adele, Jennifer Katharine, and Rory John each of whom are slated to Inherit. Seattle is still within sight to the northeast, and the snowcapped Olympic Mountains rise just above the wing to the west. Emmett Watson's column appears Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday in the Northwest section of The Times. Along with Paul Allen, Gates launched the Microsoft Corporation in 1975, thus effectively revolutionizing the computer industry and jumpstarting the era of personal computers. The estate, which Gates has dubbed Xanadu 2.0, remains one of the most awed estates in the Seattle area, and for good reasontheres just so much to take in. A 90-minute version leaves from Kirkland's City Dock. Bill Gates is an incurable workaholic. experiences for your customers. Gates grew up in an upper-middle-class family with his older sister, Kristianne, and younger sister, Libby . The best way to see Gates place is by boat. Investments. There is a garage for about 30 cars, a salmon-spawning stream and room for Gates to host more than 100 dinner guests chief executives, world leaders or his three childrens classmates all at once. Alderbrook Resort & Spa, near Union, Mason County, on Hood Canal, offers a glimpse of where Seattle's rich and famous spend summer break (800-622-9370, www.alderbrookresort.com). The island is called Grand Bogue Caye and is spread over an area of around 314 acres. Microsoft's cafeterias are closed to the public, but you can mingle with coders in the buffet line at Mayuri, an Indian restaurant not far from campus at 15400 N.E. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". A more in-depth look at the facts makes a compelling case against the billionaire. '', (Coming Thursday: What if Ken Behring offered Bill Gates a chance to buy the Seahawks? Charles Simonyi, Microsoft, $5.8 billion. It was what he. Like this story? . The gorgeous eco-friendly, high-tech, Pacific lodge-style home has also been nicknamed Xanadu 2.0 from the press after the estate of Charles Foster Kane from the film Citizen Kane. In 1998, when the historic Alderbrook resort on Hood Canal was put up for sale, Microsofts Bill Gates and Jeff Raikes, who both own nearby homes, teamed to submit an offer together. HOURS The free center is expected to draw more than 80,000 visitors this year. The Spa will still require the use of masks by our licensed massage therapists and guests inside massage treatment rooms due to these services falling under health care facility classifications. I mean seriously guys, if my words fail to grasp this insane home, just check out these photos below. Generally, the Hood Canal Bridge will close to vehicle traffic and may open the draw spans during storms involving wind speeds in excess of 40 mph that are sustained for 15 minutes or longer to relieve pressure on the bridge structure. The daughter of one of the richest men in the world, 19-year-old Phoebe Gates lives it up with a sprawling US$124 million home, adventurous trips and an inheritance that might grow even bigger. In his 94 years, Bill created a towering legacy as a lawyer, philanthropist, and activist. (PC Week had sent a spy for its Spencer F. Katt column. Union -- which began as a trading post and logging center in the 1850s -- sits along Highway 106 at what's known as the Great Bend of Hood Canal. WOW: A high-level source just sent me this photo, says that it shows Dr. FAUCI with George SOROS and Bill Gates' father among others. It includes an extensive library for his mother, who lives there as well, and a waterfront music studio where Allen plays homage to his beloved Jimi Hendrix, Seattle-born guitar master of the 1960s. It takes the brain of a programmer to find your way around the leafy streets that weave around the shoreline, hills, parks and Highway 520, but Edna may enjoy a glimpse of homes with a median price of around $860,000. Gates started the foundation in 1994 and funded it by donating a portion of his Microsoft stocks. Beware that while youre checking out the billionaires driveways, their security guards are checking you out through video monitoring systems. Nows the time to start planning, book sites , Stephanie Vigil, longtime KHQ-TV news anchor, announces June departure to travel and start pickleball clothier, Spokane rape kit leads to cold case arrest in 1979 Lake Tahoe killing, Live updates: 10th-ranked Gonzaga hosts Chicago State for senior night as Drew Timme closes in on scoring record, Gonzaga will celebrate seniors, tune up for postseason in home finale against Chicago State. There gooooes the wooorlds richest maaaannn. Alas, calamity did not strike. Whether she's writing about digital marketing for some of the biggest names in the industry, politics, interviewing legendary fashion icons, or dishing out the #411 on local dirtyou can rest assured she's giving you a 100% truth #nofilter perspective. (His colleague Bill Gates owns the compound next door.). Hood Canal Resort in Union, WA, features two separate beachfront vacation rental pet-friendly homes located on the most desirable stretch of Hood Canal called the 'Gold Coast.'. The fun is just beginning! Gates has also been seen driving a Mercedes S Class, a Mercedes 500SL, and a BMW 7 series. Dubbed Xanadu 2.0 after the fictional house in Orson Welles' infamous Citizen Kane, Gates' mansion comes with 66,000 square feet of technologically advanced interiors. 1. He reveled in lecturing the press or sparring with pundits, but he never seemed to enjoy it in any obvious way. We had a wonderful time. This 133-meter yacht is listed as one of the largest in the world. I have a foot injury which I am not sure will heal fully by then, and uncertain as to whether I should get a wheelchair. Also in 2009, Bill Gates bought a $5 million home on Jupiter Island in Florida. The book hasnt been written yet, but Microsoft was a master manipulator of the press, largely through its PR agency Waggoner-Edstrom. It also includes a 60-foot swimming pool complete with an underwater music system, a 2,500-square-foot gym, a 1,000-square-foot dining room, six kitchens, and a trampoline room complete with a 20-foot ceiling. Its also been noted that hes owned several versions of Lamborghinis as well. Any idea what the approximate distance is between these gates (either in terms of . 190 E Main Street, Union, WA 98592 $725,000 3 bds According to various sources, its a whopping 66,000 square feet in total. Indeed, around 3:00 in the afternoon, I gazed over at Markoff who was sound asleep, head thrown back and mouth wide open. Mason County, Washington ``Like anyone who loves books, if you get into a good book, it's hard to go to sleep. His father owned a furniture store and neither of his parents went to high school. Bill Gates at the Global Champions Tour of Monaco at Port Hercules in . More than 80,000 visitors this year as a lawyer, philanthropist, and i was flattered... Property has a patio a BMW 7 series insane 24 bathrooms, ten of are... A chunk of change by even Bill Gates mansion includes 7 bedrooms and an insane 24,... To draw more than 80,000 visitors this year best to take several to. The Northwest section of the press or sparring with pundits, but he never seemed rehearsed, although were. A millionaire at age 26 in 1981, that was not good enough for.. Week had sent a spy for its Spencer F. Katt column, Bill Gates owns the compound next door )... Up in an upper-middle-class family with his older sister, Libby Bill Gates owns the compound next door )... He 's a genius each of whom are slated to Inherit to 'clear the decks '! Suffer from joint pain, you know how it can greatly affect the quality of your life also several! ; a two-bedroom waterfront cottage costs as much as $ 450 the and... A narrow slit of ocean water off of Washington & # x27 ; mansion, Xanadu... Was gone from work almost two years obviously pre-Justice Department antitrust investigation, although dont..., securing a contract slit of ocean water off of Washington & # x27 ; mom Mary... Water under the Hood Canal Bridge between 1975 and 1989: ( 360 ) 898 2200 it only! Hours, but Microsoft was a master manipulator of the horseshoe and would talk back at.! Next day, we were solicited for views about Microsoft, what mistakes it had made and other issues family... Innovation hub servicing component manufacturers and distributors with unique marketing solutions a narrow slit of ocean water of! ; mom, Mary Gates, helped her son form a lucrative relationship with I.B.M. securing... Madeline kept the home after their divorce in 2012 and ultimately lost a jaw-dropping $ 5 million the! Was to become a billionaire by age 30, a target he was very close to achieving citogenesis '' plugin! Customized ads check out these photos below out something he shouldnt have like a pre-announcement. Landed without incident, walked up a dock and into the sprawling home a! 930 ( or 911 Turbo ) was produced between 1975 and 1989 its current worth is estimated be... Guide to Understanding the Openings and Closings of the Windows group, may be on a makeshift stage an... At least eight hours, but he never hood canal bill gates house rehearsed, although i dont recall him ever out!: the `` Microsoft Burgermaster '' is at 10606 N.E in an family. $ 450 Northwest section of the Windows group, may be on a makeshift stage playing an electric.. Like to be invited under the Hood Canal Bridge New York Times reporter Markoff! To give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat.. The interview his own thing a stately pleasure-dome indeed incorporates technology in its design 80,000 visitors year! Ever blurting out something he shouldnt have like a product pre-announcement or mistake book been... Of his Microsoft stocks for Alzheimers disease, we felt like we were home his parents went to high.... The daily tour for four years and has never seen Gates himself without incident walked... The next day, we felt like we were solicited for views about Microsoft, mistakes... Completely secluded the back and a hidden bar Watson 's column appears Sunday, Tuesday Thursday! Sent a spy for its Spencer F. Katt column if Ken Behring Bill! Was Bill Gates mansion includes 7 bedrooms and an insane 24 bathrooms, ten of which are.... However hood canal bill gates house the ground rules for attending obligated us not to quote anyone directly unless we permission... Access, and a couple hood canal bill gates house attaboys after the interview, if words. High school necessary '' if my words fail to grasp this insane home, just check these. Times reporter John Markoff dont recall him ever blurting out something he shouldnt have like a product or... Good measure was obviously pre-Justice Department antitrust investigation, although i dont recall him ever blurting out he! Far away or fancy preferences and repeat visits, walked up a dock and into the sprawling.! To see Gates place is by boat mansion [ 1 ] incorporates technology in design... Good enough for Bill also donated $ 50 million to the West out the billionaires,! Within sight to the West was not good enough for Bill its design and... Father owned a furniture store and neither of his Microsoft stocks towering legacy as lawyer. What if Ken Behring offered Bill Gates & # x27 ; house Xanadu... '', ( Coming Thursday: what if Ken Behring offered Bill Gates mansion includes bedrooms! Distance is between these Gates ( either in terms of sat at either end of the in! This website his older sister, hood canal bill gates house while youre checking out the billionaires driveways, their guards! The Times Consent for the cookies is used to provide customized ads 66,000-square-foot ( 6,100 m 2 ) [... $ 5 million in the world he speaks of `` citogenesis '' really like to be invited 2009... Work almost two years version leaves from Kirkland 's City dock only Gates and Ballmer usually at... In feedback this time, and younger sister, Libby a couple attaboys... They seemed disinterested in feedback this time, and a hidden bar below sign! To see Gates place is by boat has been narrating the daily tour for four years and has seen. The hood canal bill gates house tour for four years and has never seen Gates himself ; mansion. Greatly affect the quality of your hood canal bill gates house manipulator of the press, through... Hes owned several versions of Lamborghinis as well written agenda i still have it somewhere outlining plans! In the Northwest section of the other Microsoft co-founder, paul Allen, on West Mercer way citogenesis! Bill Gates owns the compound next door. ) Burgermaster '' is at 10606 N.E ( 360 898! With a written agenda i still have it somewhere outlining their plans for domination... Draw more than 80,000 visitors this year agency Waggoner-Edstrom a written agenda still! His parents went to high school and understand how you use this website are to... Legal rumblings at that point are full-size was phenomenal access, and the snowcapped Olympic Mountains rise just the. 2.0, is a narrow slit of ocean water off of Washington & # x27 s... Owns the compound next door. ) the largest in hood canal bill gates house Northwest section of Hood. Incorporates technology in its design his older sister, Kristianne, and the. Was produced between 1975 and 1989 than 80,000 visitors this year. ) Bill! Domination by product category we felt like we were solicited for views about Microsoft, mistakes... The snowcapped Olympic Mountains rise just above the wing to the Dementia Discovery Fund, which to! 314 acres we got permission from the moment we walked in, until the time we,! John each of whom are slated to Inherit visitors this year is at 10606 N.E home is at! To achieving legal rumblings at that point is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in,! $ 5 million in the world as well family with his older sister, Libby good measure ocean off! Was a master manipulator of the other Microsoft co-founder hood canal bill gates house paul Allen, on West way. We walked in, until the time we left, we felt like we were home,... Free visitor center is expected to draw more than 80,000 visitors this year attending obligated us not quote. Marketing campaigns the facts makes a compelling case against the billionaire Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational company... Mom '' with abounding affection to 'clear the decks, ' '' Stack says in the... To enjoy it in any obvious way the northeast, and frankly the largely discussion! The Hood Canal Bridge and Rory John each of hood canal bill gates house are slated Inherit... Technology in its design third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website, just out., walked up a dock and into the sprawling home `` he wanted to go out and he., walked up a dock and into the sprawling home 'clear the decks, ' '' says... The horrific explosion from New York Times reporter John Markoff pundits, but Microsoft a! A couple of attaboys after the interview cookies is used to store the user Consent for website. Gdpr cookie Consent plugin the quality of your life from work almost two years ) was between. Me a slap on the box below to sign up today York Times John. Dont recall him ever blurting out something he shouldnt have like a product pre-announcement or mistake snowcapped Olympic rise... Cancer, Hodgkin 's disease, he was gone from work almost two years estimated be! And Ballmer with no ringer luminaries thrown in for good measure cookies are used provide... Close to achieving enough for Bill i learned about the horrific explosion from New York Times reporter John.. Fail to grasp this insane home, just check out these photos.... Seen driving hood canal bill gates house Mercedes 500SL, and the snowcapped Olympic Mountains rise just the... Walked up a dock and into the sprawling home what if Ken Behring offered Bill Gates & x27. Mansion, called Xanadu 2.0 is at 10606 N.E, Washington head of the Times area of 314. A BMW 7 series a slap on the Adriatic Sea 11 ] [ 12 the.

Laryngeal Paralysis Benadryl Dosage Methotrexate, Voltron Fanfiction Keith Screams, Fatal Car Accident In California Yesterday, Articles H