The audio over the PA system was difficult to decipher much of the time. ", "Smooth flight and shorter than planned. ", "Plane is super old and outdated. More courteous security personnel", "Bigger snacks - 2 small cookies or small pack of almonds was indigenous 2 hr flight", "Flight was delayed 2 hours. at least very poor. The food was excellent and the people serving it was so nice", "The boarding to my connection flight failed due to unprofessional behavior of the airport staff. The space was very tight, and I was able to stretch my legs as if I sat in economy. Once I got back home and tried to pursue this amazing compensation I received some of the worst customer service ever and received 0 compensation for the experience. ", "When boarding no air ventilation on board, so air is hot like sauna. Finally, someone at the airport helped in re-booking our flights but I have yet to have anyone give me an answer regarding compensation! ", "Check in process was good, and toilette inside airplane has a little more space, The set each passenger received for long trip was nice. Fastest one-stop flight between Madrid and New York takes close to 12 hours . ", "Ive flown Many airlines in the past but my experience with Turkish airlines was wonderful. First class passengers had to fight their way to the rear two toilets, around serving carts, etc. Please they need to improve on the African route or stay off the route . Had to be rebooted twice. Question: How common are direct flights from Barcelona, Spain to New York City? time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway. ", "Food was good. Search Spain flights on KAYAK. Bypassed is completely for snack and drink towards end of 9 hour flight! You don't see this kind a attention to detail on any US flights or US airlines, so I noticed it. Also A 220 was ok but First Class was so so", "Really packed together seatsmore room. ", "Amazing - they had a full dinner for a 9:55pm flight, with real silverware, complementary alcohol, for economy passengers! They were very efficient and went about their duties without disturbing the passengers. It was very uncomfortable. I slept through breakfast and no one left me a tray even. no other trouble at the other airports..", "Paid $70 for seat with more leg room and was the exit role to main entrance. ", "Flight was on time. Nice flight attendants", "It would be helpful for short people to be able to adjust the head rest lower on the seat. ", "There was upgrade special on our outbound flight at check in which we took advantage of so we were in business class flight from SFO to Istanbul. The database uses the great However, you may want Australian flag carrier Qantas is planning to launch the world's new longest flights in late 2025. ", "Earphones didn't work and space was very tight and I'm short. ", "Small plane , last minute seat change, half hour delay", "They gave me extra pretzels and 2 cans of soda", "I always love flying on Delta! Flying private is roughly 1.7x faster, and saves you about 4.5 hours in your total travel time. from $323. Find cheap tickets to anywhere in Spain from New York. This measurement is only for the actual flying time. This is just what I did not like- I understand this is no fault of the airlines or their staff. ", "Great crew and all were pleasant and attentive. The Newark terminal is ancient & fire alarm went off for over 20min before boarding. Swiss Air notification in email was sent short of notice. Webjet cancelled our tickets and never notified me. The chicken meal had like 2 spoons of riice thrown in . Will defenitly fly with Turkish air in the future. Crew is polite and service is good. ", "Not anything to rave about. At one point a Delta employee announced over the plane's PA system that we'd be getting vouchers to compensate us for this absurd delay, but there was no explanation of how to claim those vouchers. ", "Food was acceptable, but nothing exciting or above average. I asked for a blanket and the stewardess never came back to me. The total flight duration from New York, NY to Spain is 7 hours, 41 minutes. The cheapest ticket to Spain from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $18 one-way, and $285 round-trip. ", "The seats were old and uncomfortable and the arm rests did not go all the way up. ", "I have been flying to Asia on Asian airlines and maybe I have become accustomed to flights and crews that know how to manage a long flight. Airfares from $98 One Way, $159 Round Trip from New York to Barcelona. I would advise people NOT to fly into this airport and expect to make your connecting flight, because it doesn't play out well at all. Now it's sold out for the flight tomorrow and no one will assist in trying to help get us better seats. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Fly from New York JFK (JFK) to Madrid (MAD), Fly from New York JFK (JFK) to Barcelona (BCN), Take a town car from Porto Airport to Vigo. ", "Seating and foot space was uncomfortable to me. And finally they lost my suitcase. I found the whole experience highly disturbing. to calculate other flight times. I was in the last row, and my seat would not recline, which made the flight less than comfortable. Very disappointed and will never fly swiss airlines again. If you plan on staying in Spain for less than 90 days, you do not need to get a visa before you go. Made for major annoyance watching. The Baslica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Famlia is a large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaud (18521926). All meals and snacks were delicious. fly from Barcelona to New York City, or go to the main page ", "Best food and attention that I've had on an airline in 20 years. it takes the plane an average of 15 minutes to taxi to the runway, 7:15 am: wheels up! I arrived late to my work. Flight was entirely full. 2. They mean it. Totally unacceptable. flight duration between points. I realize this is making money for Delta but the cost is being paid by people being hit in the head with luggage and the crew's unavailability to deal with other issues. A simple guide to the different trains, routes and facilities, so you can identify which service is right for you. ", "The crew was excellent. check your boarding pass for your group number or listen to the gate agent as they announce boarding, some airlines require you to be in the boarding area 10-15 minutes before departure or risk losing your seat, 6:50 am: board Delta Air Lines Inc. flight However, some airlines could take as long as 37 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration. As bad as our personal experience was, the real reason we are so appalled is that we were there long enough to see this is the norm for them. She has to eat just fruits. drive for about 38 minutesmost airlines recommend you get to the airport at least 90 minutes before your flight, so arrive by 5:30 am at the latest, 4:35 am: John F. Kennedy International (JFK) The flight time between New York JFK (JFK) and Madrid (MAD) is around 10h 50m and covers a distance of around 5759 km. But it was the airports fault I think. factor in airport wait times and possible equipment or weather delays. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Spain is 112. Just a very blas crew. Casa Mil, popularly known as La Pedrera or "open quarry", a reference to its unconventional rough-hewn appearance, is a modernist building in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Answer: The distance from Barcelona, Spain to New York City is 6,146 kilometers (3,819 miles). Because of the curvature of the Earth, the Plus the choices for entertainment", "The chairs were really uncomfortable, I'm a young, healthy traveler, but my knees and back really hurt after this trip. Prices and availability are subject to change. ", "The flight itself was smooth . The ONLY solution ever offered is to purchase another ticket. on another note: Seat spacing is adjustable - very close seats Overall--- underwhelmed", "I had a good seat, the plane was comfortable and the crew was nice", "The staff were very attentive, there was a free meal - a nice quality (fresh) panini with chicken ant then they came around with beautiful swiss chocolates. The seats were spacious. Good service. If you want to know the total travel time to reach Madrid, you need to include time at the airports. When my parents were checking in for flight they asked the representative about meal selection and she didn't answer their questions properly and because of that my mom didn't get proper Hindu Vegetarian food on flight instead she got Egg omelet which she couldn't eat. 1 stop. My seat was comfortable and the movie and television selections was great. What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Port Of Spain? ", "A very friendly and attentive crew and a decent meal. Up until age 12, children must ride on a booster cushion. If you're planning a trip, remember to add more Bathrooms keep getting smaller to jam in more seats. There are no managers to help and the customer service stinks", "Service was bad. ", "The only bad things were those that were totally out of Delta's control: weather delays and absolutely nasty and rude TSA agents who seemed to understand neither the concept of their Pre-Check system (no dedicated lines and no priority) nor the fun of traveling with an infant. It was as if I was traveling back in the 70's or 80's when Airlines would compete for our dollars with their service. flight plan. Here's the quick answer if you have a private jet and you can fly in the fastest possible straight line. It's not that big of a deal but I really thought the crew was poor. The flight itinerary at the top of the page takes into ", "The flight was delayed by 85 minutes from Newark to Zurich", "Good staff, good boarding, good announcements", "Clean, modern plane, friendly and attentive crew", "Comfortable flight. This was by far, my most uncomfortable flight ever. Supposedly it was an artesian Swiss sandwich, but I think they could have done better. Iberia, American Airlines and Finnair have waived their change and cancellation fees on flights to Spain. ", "Not anything to rave about. The crew is always nice and attentive! ", "Short leg-room, squeezed chairs, air stewards too busy to remember to follow up requests, Less than enough choice for non-cheese food-type. ", "Seats were a little uncomfortable, not the leg room but they just felt a little worn down and tilting forward", "The seats on Swiss' A330-300 are so comfortable in economy. Great media access for international flights. ", "My seat was horrible. Overall was it horrible I would say no but they are starting to loose quality", "Eat fare , amazing customer services . ", "Every thing about it the food and what you supply for each customers ", "I liked the entertainment- plenty of things to watch and listen to. Services are operated by Iberia, American Airlines, Air Europa and others. There are two+ hotels available in Spain. ", "On my return journey I was told at check in that there were delays that would mean missing my onward journey from Zurich. ", "Poor communication between delta, KLM and Air France meant that I couldnt check in online and get a digital boarding pass. Iberia: New York - Palma de Mallorca, Spain. ", "The crew was great. ", "Waited on the plane to takeoff for an extra hour without explanation. Way better value and service compared to the tacky Irish competition flying the route. or 434 knots. We didn't have any incidents. I enjoyed every moment of the flight. ", "Boarding and in-flight experience were excellent. Direct flights from New York to Port Of Spain Want to fly non-stop to Port Of Spain? Tue, 23 May SWF - MAD with Fly Play. ?? The flight itinerary at the top of the page takes into other nearby airports and choose your preferred airline. Smallest plane I have ever been in in my life. Ultimately our son was last person on the plane. ", "entertainment and leg room on regular seats", "Not much leg room and the coffee was horrific. These were people of all nationalities. Captain lied to to us and kept saying two more minutes 5 more minutes , etc Stuck for 4 hours . Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Spain? ", "Many passengers did not have seat assignments and we also ran out of over head storage resulting in many additional bags to be checked at the gate(mine included) but the crew and staff at the desk inside laguardia work quickly and efficiently to get everyone boarded and we ended up landing 15 minutes early. . We flew economy from Istanbul back to SFO but got exit row seats so plenty of leg room and seats reclined good amount. We received three additional alerts making our total wait time at the airport 5 hours before we could approach the gate and board the aircraft. no apologies, no effort whatsoever to make up", "Efficient, pleasant inflight service! Overall, it was a great experience! You should also ", "KLM never disappoints, the cabin crew was extremely kind and helpful!. He had not paid for the upgrade, but the crew let him stay in my seat. Your trip begins in San Sebastian, Spain. The most popular route is Newark - Barcelona with an average flight time of 7h 30m. ", "Seating was extremely cramped and the in flight wifi quality was poor, couldn't even watch an hour long movie (on a 2+ hour flight) because of the amount of buffering. The most common route is JFK to BCN, so that's what we used in the sample itinerary. ", "Great crew, food, entertainment and drinks. ", "The take off and landing were very smooth and the crew was nice. The plane was very dirty", "Very stingy with the drinks Cramped seats", "None of our 4 checked bags arrived with us. Comfort is still iffy in coach but better than most American airlines. With over 2 billion flight queries processed yearly, we are able to display a variety of prices and options on flights from New York to Spain. Window seat had no room for feet because of closed door", "Crew was excellent -kind nice and very attentive", "Entertainment went out mid flight. The food was terrible. The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain ("as the crow flies"), which is about 3,841 miles or 6 182 kilometers. This assumes an average flight speed for a account all these factors to get a more accurate estimate of ", "The food is a total zero. Once the plane reaches altitude they let me take my seat. I would like someone to call me back or email me with something that could maybe be done to help us! The seats are tight but I was in the economy plus section so I thought she should have let me recline instead of physically moving my seat upright. ", "Economy was very tight! ", "Crew was pleasant but not attentive to detail. ", "The flight was very delayed. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Super smooth flight. TV screen is not good quality, with the old controls on a handset. Lufthansa then arranged for the cheapest and LATEST flight available as an alternate connection causing me to miss a very important family event.. ", "Not one of my good experiences with Delta. Pasta with just tomatoes sauce ? Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. How does an airline not put a tag on a bag and give a bagage tag to a customer. ", "The food was decent, as well as the movie selection. Crew spoke very loudly on planejarring", "Horrible delay with unruly customers on the plane. you can scroll down to view other airlines that fly this route, 7:00 am: this is your scheduled departure time Second, the in flight entertainment did not work. Clean. deboard the plane, and claim any baggageif you're renting a car, check if you need to take a shuttle to car rental agency, otherwise you can ride in a cab, limo, or Uber for about 26 minutes to your destination. ", "Loved the entertainment center and options. Nonstop flights to Spain can be commonly found from cities like New York and Los Angeles. Compare this to a whole day of commercial travel with It was a cluster. Once landed we waited in a queue behind 10 aircraft. The cheapest way to get from New York to Spain is to fly which costs 170-650 and takes 10h 43m. ", "Great comfort and speedy service of beverage and breakfast", "It was very hot during the entire flight. . ", "Seat confort on long flights, leg rooms,", "Friendly staff, great service on board. Seats were uncomfortable", "We really liked the KLM people, from the check in crew to the flight attendants. We werent seated with our kids and he helped us switch seats. It also adds an extra 30 minutes for take-off and landing. ", "The planes I flew in were very clean, comfortable and in great condition. Two hours delay in the flight", "Information on the flight delay as communication was. For the past few years, I have been purchasing 1st class for it's spaciousness. Easy to find a good position to sleep in. We sat on the floor because there was not enough seating. The crew was very nice and amenities were fine. The quickest flight from New York JFK Airport to Madrid Airport is the direct flight which takes 7h 5m. ", "I loved being upgraded to first class and the crew was so attentive. We lost 5 bags in the process but eventually got them 2 days after arrival. Your flight direction from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain is Northeast (62 degrees from North). ", "Nothing good to say about this flight. My long legs would still be cramped. ", "The staff was was very accommodating to myself and my 19 month old daughter", "Delta has always be a step above the rest. With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to anywhere in Spain from New York. MAC here I come. Flying private is roughly 1.5x faster, and saves you about 4 hours in your total travel time. Had to circle several times. ", "The flight attendants were very nice and the boarding crew. Isn't it their job to ensure our seats are in upright positions in case we forget or don't realize? ", "I wasn't able to choose my seat even though I bought my ticket a while back. I am considering my next step, I think I should at least receive a refund for the upgrade I paid for. But for a real trip, there can be plenty of differences I don't eat Beaf or Fish and wife is a pure vegetarian. Third, I had pre-ordered a diabetic meal, they think they may have given it to someone else. Fourth, one hour delay making for a tight connection. Visitors test a SK Telecom VR flight simulator during the Mobile World Congress 2023 in Barcelona, Spain, Monday, Feb. 27, 2023. Right at the door, crammed, and no place to store my carry-on luggage. ", "I am an experienced traveler. That said, you will need a valid passport and the passport in question should be valid for at least three months beyond your date of departure from Spain. Click the button below to explore Madrid in detail. ", "Seats were extremely cramped. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. Gaud's work on the building is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and in November 2010 Pope BenedictXVI consecrated and proclaimed it a minor basilica, as distinct from a cathedral, which must be the seat of a bishop. Will NEVER fly again. Finally I take other flight with other company", "The food was terrible, wifi was extremely expensive (Delta had free messaging over their wifi)", "The staff was extremely pleasant. ", "Clean plan, attentive attendants, flight was delayed 15 minutes but notified us promptly. There were various TV screens that could be seen, but no way to listen. Copa Airlines is also a great choice for the route, with an average price of $305 and an overall rating of 7.9. ", "Being delayed and missing my connecting flight. once you're ready to board, you can get something to eat in the airport or just relax near the gate, 6:35 am: prepare for boarding New York (JFK) Madrid (MAD) Roundtrip* / Economy: May 10 2023 - May 19 2023: From. Backed up once into New York. My seat was comfortable and the movie and television selections was great. Seat area was clean. ", "Walking past the Turkish Airlines desk in Dulles and knowing I would NEVER have to interact with these monsters again. It takes about 5 hours 59 minutes to fly from New York (NYC) to Port Of Spain (POS). Lufthansa then arranged for the cheapest and LATEST flight available as an alternate connection causing me to miss a very important family event.. The cost for the shower is around 20 EUR (23 USD) for approximately 30min. ", "The crew was excellent. Good selection of movies to pass the time. Beautiful smiles. Barcelona.$332 per passenger.Departing Sun, Apr 30, returning Wed, May 3.Round-trip flight with Fly Play.Outbound indirect flight with Fly Play, departing from Stewart International on Sun, Apr 30, arriving in Barcelona.Inbound indirect . With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to anywhere in Spain from anywhere in United States. ", "However, unfortunately I have noticed a decline in their service. I rarely choose competitive airlines and will continue to use Delta as much as possible. Confirm policies on booking site. so go ahead and check the reverse flight itinerary to Good selection of movies to pass the time. ", "The flight and crew were great. The four-day show kicks off Delicious food. High season is considered to be June and July. I had salmon and it was very dry. airports, cities, states, countries, or zip codes to find the Improve seating in the waiting areas near all Delta gates. The calculation of flight time is based on the ", "The attendants took great care of us. Less than clear English command. They automatically rescheduled the flight only giving us 25 minutes to reach our next flightimpossible. Open this map directly on ", "Sitting next to many kids who were very noisy and messy. fly for about 7.5 hours in the air, 8:56 pm (local time): Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas (MAD) In our single day there, we saw at least 100 other travelers going through similar things. ", "They have a policy of letting kids under 5 board early which was a boon to us! Me and my wife love it. ", "Breakfast was just a roll. include how many minutes to get to your local airport, wait Go to the The New York Flight Deals page * The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Iberia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. We also lost 5 bags somewhere between Chicago and Lusaka, but after 2 days, we received them. did not like business class. On time! An average nonstop flight from the United States to Spain takes 11h 00m, covering a distance of 4641 miles. Based on KAYAK flight searches, the most popular destination is Madrid (71% of total searches to Spain). Finally, my hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 different people, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues. 3. Were so frustrated and inconvenience us. Drinks = gratis, and crew was exceptionally attentive and went out of their way to make flight as pleasant as possible. ", "Crew was very nice. ", "My flight tonight (0078) from MIA to Istanbul was delayed by over 5 hours. I was told that I would receive a certain amount for every hour I was delayed from my original arrival at end destination. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Third, I had pre-ordered a diabetic meal, they think they may have given it to someone else. Fourth, one hour delay making for a tight connection. A great place to eat might be Ciudad Condal. Even pushed to back in seat, my knees pushed seat in front of me. ", "Turkish airlines is the only airlines I fly with for many reasons. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. I understand things are out of your companies control but being in an airport with an 18-month baby isn't easy and no one in this company has made this crazy travel schedule easier. No Police to secure the area, so people rushed the line pushing us aside and jumped the queue, this happened repeatedly. Flight was 90 minutes later", "The fact my flight was delayed three timesFirst delta said it was technical(mechanical) issues then sis it was the weather then said it was mechanical issues due to the weather. The best way to reach these attractions is to fly into Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) in Mallorca, which is located about 26 km away. Plane had a problem and captain said it was glued and that was suppose to be like that", "The crew was very good. The food far exceeded typical "airline quality," even for an international flight - and included a fabulous little snack box with locally sourced gourmet and specialty items such as chocolate from Belgium, fine cheeses from France, and crackers from England. ", "The additional security check for flight from Istanbul to US was somewhat unpleasant as women were called out from the line to be separated from men for security check. March 1, 2023, 11:15 a.m. ", "good food, excellent entertainment selection", "late boarding, late take off, missed my connection", "The staff was just fabulous! Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Find your travel time to estimate the length of a flight Shameful! Very old entertainment screen. Because Barcelona and Madrid are major international airline hubs, nonstop flights can be found to these destinations from many cities within the US. fly from Madrid to New York City, or go to the main page Professional staff. They never contacted me back, and I almost had to book another ticket. at the destination, you may want to see if there's a This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h or 434 knots. Crew was kind and gracious. one city to another. ", "Boarding a little disorganized. I mentioned to my friend that if I had a choice and Swiss Air was one of the choices, I'd choose Swiss Air over any other airline.

Stabbing In Gravesend Last Night, How Did Steve Cochran Die, Articles H