So he wants to pop in a little temp ADR, but its going really well. So it was great to get to really collaborate with him on character and script. Ragnarok is full of cameos. In 2021, Thompson launched a production company known as Viva Maude and signed a first-look deal at HBO and HBO Max, with two TV projects already in development. The play definitely made its point of saying this was going to be unlike any other MCU film ever, and for that reason, they wanted to keep it a closely guarded secret. Of course, it being Damon hassome particular importance. "I just thought it was just a great, funny bit, and very easy to do. Of course, the real explanation is that Damon's a real-life friend of Chris Hemsworth, making this whole thing a big in-joke between friends. and the sort of over-developed ego you need if you're going to hire Matt Damon to play you in the .. Initially set up as a joke in Thor: Ragnarok begun by Loki, actor Matt Damon plays one of the Asgard performers who reenacts Thor's relationship with his brother, Loki. "Ben and I grew up reading [Daredevil]," Damon said. at this time, so I guess the only balm is to keep trying to tell stories, in addition to really working as an active and engaged citizen. But it didnt change the dynamic between these characters. "Loki, as we know, contains multitudes and somehow contains Matt Damon, even in that suit," Hiddleston told Jimmy Kimmel. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. "Tom [Hiddleston] was right there, and Chris was there, and we were all having a good laugh.". Natalie and I were talking about this yesterday, actually. Now that the film has been released on Disney+, the actors have been able to reflect on their cameos, and it seems like all three greatly enjoyed their time on set. So I really felt integral to shaping the characters journey this time around, and that was definitely the same with Bianca. So to play a villain, you have to connect with the parts of their mission that you actually can relate to and that you think are righteous. Damon told ReelBlend co-host Kevin McCarthy that he took all the help he could get, even for the little scene. Having them around to explore the importance of theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian culture, I just loved that.. Damon at the French premiere for The Monuments Men in 2014. When you're as famous as Matt Damon, scoring a role in a major Marvel movie is pretty simple. The latest movie news, trailers, reviews, and more. So all of the women were standing around chatting, and with Kevin across the room, we were kind of like, Hey, wait a minute. So it came up in casual conversation, but I still think its a great idea. With Matt Damon, Sam Neill, and Luke Hemsworth reprising their roles, it's evident that the Asgardian actors survived Hela and Surtur's attacks fromThor: Ragnarok. We got back into those character dynamics very easily. Hiddleston added, "All I can say is, next time there's a Jason Bourne movie, maybe, in another reality, there's another Jason Bourne around the corner.". Those guys were a lot of fun, and Taika runs a really fun set. Thor: Ragnarok was born out of this idea for a buddy comedy between Mark Ruffalo and Chris. So that felt a little different. So my room was loaded with exercise equipment and weights. This is such a boring answer, but probably toiletries. So he wants to pop in a little temp ADR, but its going really well. So they were running such a well-oiled machine, and Marvel was so generous in terms of providing me with whatever I needed, particularly because I was getting into Valkyrie shape. With Taika, he does a tremendous amount to make his sets feel really fun, whether its music or improvisation. One element of Ragnarokthat became a talking point amongst fans was the cameos of Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth. Related:Matt Damon Wasn't Popular With His Cast Behind The Scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan'. Damon also made a cameo appearance in the recent Marvel superhero movie, Thor . The Daily Telegraph (yes, the tabloid that reported on those Jennifer Lawrence rumors last week) has shared images from the set of Thor: Love and Thunder , which feature Damon once . Subham Mandal is currently working as a writer for FandomWire with an ardent interest in the world of pop culture. Danny Boyle's 2007 space-set action-horror flick is one of the best when it comes to conveying the awesomeness of space and the wonder of the men and women . (Laughs.) "We were making fun of what happened before but also honoring the groundwork that Thor one and two had done for me,"said Waititi. Based in Austin, he is a member of GALECA: The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics and participates in the association's Dorian Awards every year. We explored ways to make it more clear, but it all felt too expositional. So making a film like Little Woods feels really important to me. Breaking news and interviews on comics, sci-fi, horror and more. And that's kind of the joke; it's none other than Luke Hemsworth, the less-recognizable elder brother to Chris and Liam. He made $87 million alone from his four Jason Bourne movies. in character to then being entirely immersed in it. But wait, if tons of branches have just sprouted from the sacred timeline, does that mean there's more than one Actor Loki? The film is scheduled to be released in theaters on May . We also shot that film entirely in sequence, which is really, really rare. follow-up. Following the release of Forbes ' Celebrity 100 earnings list, Marvel fans can now see how much the film's lead stars earned with the combined sum coming in at a staggering $340m (270m). There was one cut where that bit went away and I was so sad, but then it came back and I was so happy. Were super good friends, and we continue to be collaborators. And now, its like, Man, we only scratched the surface of the worst-case scenario. Were now living in the worst case. So despite being very well-dressed as the King of Asgard, Val is not enjoying the role of King, and during her reign, New Asgard has turned into a tourist destination of sorts. But hes lovely, and we became really close this season, more so than any other. And then its good fun. It's also been reported that he earned over USD$30 million for starring in 2017's "Thor: Ragnarok," presumably reflecting salary plus back-end points. Damon played Actor Loki when Loki was still a bit of a side character (even though we didn't think of him that way), but now Damon will have to play Actor Loki following everything the character's done with the TVA. So I like to imagine ways to basically hang out with my friends while making something. I mainly want Valkyrie and Carol Danvers (Brie Larson) to do something more than just play Fortnite on YouTube, so Im hoping that someone will make that happen relatively soon. And so there was one cut where that bit went away and I was so sad, but then it came back and I was so happy. At the end of Love and Thunder, it did confirm that the character would be returning in the future, but it didn't give any hints as to where. Chris HemsworthJason BourneLokiMatt DamonThorThor: Love and ThunderThor: RagnarokTom Hiddleston. Has she gotten into musicals during her time on New Asgard? He's not doing this. But were still in conversation with each other, and, was not an easy film to make at all. Anyone who invested on the day Damon's ad launched and held on to their investment for all this. I dont know if its clear in the film, but we imagined that Jane has been in New Asgard for a couple months. Midway through the film, Korg comments on how Val routinely numbs the pain of lost love. It really started with Nia thinking about access to reproductive care in this country, and she started to do Google searches, basically, about places where it was the hardest to have access to safe and reasonable reproductive care. Heacts out a somewhat gallant death, stands in shock as "Odin" is revealed as hisreal character in disguise, then isn't seen again for the rest of the film. The actor known for playing the God of Mischief paid a visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live and was asked about Matt Damon 's big cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. It was a light lift for me.". So this season was really lovely because we could talk about the work and not just the work that we were doing on. We explain how the mythology-expanding appearance came about and what it means. First, Waititi and his team thought it'd be great to introduce Lokiat a wine tasting or having his portrait painted. the year of "Thor: The Dark World"the actor made approximately USD$37 million. Matt Damon is heading back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Tessa Thompson had quite a big role in Thor: Ragnarok, but she is just at the start of her MCU career and she'll definitely earn much more money in the future. In the past, its been a lot of work to make sure that she has agency and an arc in the context of these sports films, essentially, Thompson says. Yeah, thats the thing thats so interesting about villains, and its actually something that I thought a lot about while watching Christian. The role is really a meta highlighting of how Loki views himself (or wants to be viewed); he's not just changing the narrative, but casting himself as one of themost popular, handsome actors working today. Not even the screenwriter Eric Pearson was told who had been cast until Julys San Diego Comic-Con, after Marvel Studios executive Brad Winderbaum whispered it in his ear. So, I was like, I dont know if theyll get the joke.". When it came time to shoot the scene, Hiddleston and Hemsworth were there to watch, and they all had a good laugh. And typically, I just watch these movies at the premiere, but this time around, I actually watched a couple of the cuts because I found that process really interesting. At least, you'd think. As Chris Hemsworth's Thor returns to the realm of Asgard, he finds his nefarious step-brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston . I would still be setting up characters and setting relationship. How Much Did Chris Hemsworth Make for Avengers Endgame? With cameos including Luke Hemsworth and Melissa McCarthy in Taika Waititi's Thor: Love and Thunder, Matt Damon explains why he makes an appearance. In the past, its been a lot of work to make sure that she has agency and an arc in the context of these sports films, essentially. (. And while watching an early cut, Thompson even fought to retain a quick moment involving Val and two actor characters played by Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth. But here's what Damon did to prepare for the first time he became Actor Loki. And there are definitely times when I understand that and agree with that. ", As much fun as audiences had watching Damon in the part, the cast members on set may have enjoyed themselves even more. We were making something that at the time felt like a worst-case scenario for a young woman in this country. Its the very thing that [Valkyrie] probably needs to do for herself, which is reengage with the idea of being vulnerable and exploring love. Brie is another person whos a good friend of mine, and it would be so fun to get to make something together, especially after the fun Ive had with Natalie the last couple days. Twitter user @lovethundernews shared an image from the set of the upcoming Marvel movie, which is currently filming in Australia. We Calculated How Much Matt Damon Was Paid In Every 'Bourne' Movie -- Yes, He's Done Just Fine. He's flying down." The next thing I know, Matt Damon is on set in a full Loki costume, full Loki wig. His favorite movie of all time is Almost Famous, which might account for his chosen career path as a journalist. At times, he was like, Is this too much? And then suddenly, it almost wasnt enough. Valkyrie also rocks a Phantom of the Opera shirt at one point. Why cant he look cool and fashionable?, You had ONE JOB: Chris Pratt Gets Trolled as Fan Demand Super Mario Bros. Movie Should Release on March 10 Because Mar10 Rhymes With MARIO, The money will be tempting: Marvel Star Dave Bautista Rejected Offer From $6 Billion Franchise After Advice From Dwayne Johnsons Biggest WWE Rival, Right now, it doesnt look like it will: Zachary Levis Shazam 2 a Financial Disaster of Epic Proportions in the Making, Almost Impossible to Breakeven Confirms YouTuber Ryan Kinel, Director Sam Levinson Reportedly Derailed Lily-Rose Depp, The Weeknd Starrer The Idol Series By Forcing Disturbing S*xual Content and Nudity To Surpass Zendayas Euphoria. (, Tessa Thompson as King Valkyrie in Marvel Studios. ) The Mandalorian Season 3 Reviews: What Are Critics' First Reactions. And then the world caught up with his satire. They portrayed Actor Thor and Actor Loki in a theater play on Asgard, reenacting the events of Thor: The Dark World. When at the start of Ragnarok, he beats Surtur and returns to Asgard, he comes around a play going on depicting his adventures on Earth and mostly glorifying Loki. Both inThor: RagnarokandThor: Love and Thunder, Damon acts out the part of Loki while Luke Hemsworth embodies his real-life brother's character of Thor on the local stage. I want to set a Black woman in this world., One of the reasons why I wanted to tell stories in the first place is because I really do think that political change is always preceded by cultural change. Much like Waititi, Jordan welcomed Thompsons feedback as they further developed the story and her character, Bianca. He said director Taika Waititi wanted "to kind of run that joke back and upgrade it a little bit." So his cameo in Thor: Ragnarok should have been a no-brainer. Matt Damon's cameo in Thor: Ragnarok was made possible by a couple of simple phone calls. Oh he's gonna do it. was born out of this idea for a buddy comedy between Mark Ruffalo and Chris. The real comparison here is between the two actors' first salaries as their respective characters. More on that later when its announced (Laughs.) Did you also enjoy seeing the offstage personas of their characters? I also had a lot more freedom to improvise on the day than the past ones., In 2018, Thompson led Nia DaCostas feature directorial debut, Little Woods, which revolves around Thompsons Ollie and Lily James Deb as the latter seeks safe reproductive care in a rural town where its illegal. His first film in a leading role was in the legal film The Rainmaker. I was like, That has to be in the movie! Thompson tells, . We had a ball, it was really, really fun. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site, Here's How Matt Damon Prepared For Fake Loki In 'Thor: Ragnarok', How Matt Damon Came Close To Being Cancelled, they knew it was great having Loki watching a play he'd written about himself, How Matt Damon Really Spends His $170 Million Net Worth, Matt Damon Wasn't Popular With His Cast Behind The Scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan', Why Matt Damon Refused To Do An Iconic Role Worth $250 Million, Ben Affleck Felt Ostracized By The Cast Of Dazed And Confused For This Hilarious Reason, Meg Ryan Turned Down A $272.7 Million Academy Award Winning Movie, Here's Why, Chris Hemsworth's Wife Kissed Thor Instead Of Natalie Portman In This Key Scene, Here's Why. Waititi's payday for ' Love and Thunder ' was probably high thanks to prior MCU work. 29/07/2019. It's kind of like Matt's trying to bump me from my own character. But one of the essentials that I brought was pea protein powder because I was worried about not being able to get it there. (Laughs.) The series offers the exciting opportunity to introduce new versions of various characters from across the Marvel multiverse. Matt Damon is returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Loki premiered on Disney+ yesterday, which means Tom Hiddleston has been busy promoting the show. Natalie and I are friends outside of the context of work, so it was nice to have a very different filmmaking experience with her. Kevin WinterGetty Images. (Laughs.) He checked on me every time they would cut and sometimes before they would cut, he was just so insistent on making sure that I felt comfortable and that I was OK. And in between takes when [Gorr] was being emotionally intimidating, Christian was also so complimentary and lovely to me about my work. So she probably had a couple days in New York, where she saw some theater and became fond of it. All three "actor" characters only appear in this one scene, but presumably would have survived the events of the film, leaving the door open for similar quick gags in Avengers 3 or 4 - something that would hopefully bring in a few more famous faces into the mix. Film is so different from my experience with theater. She essentially spent thousands of years as a career soldier. So there you have it. Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth, and Natalie Portman will star in "Thor 4." The fourth "Thor" film, titled " Thor: Love and Thunder ," will be released on July 8, 2022. He wanted something in return; a cameo as an alternative Jason Bourne in a future film. By Brandon Davis [2] ", "Yes, he's always taking things that don't belong to him and trying to get into places where he's unwelcome," Kimmel replied. I just thought it was just a great, funny bit, and very easy to do. The Third Wheel. The Academy-Award-winning actor also praised Melissa McCarthy, who played Actor Hela in Love and Thunder: "Hopefully, people will dig it. So I think thats how we feel in regard to. Thor: Love and Thunder is expected to hit theatres on February 11, 2022. Very mild spoilers for the start of Thor: Ragnarok. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Screen Rant's Managing Editor, Alex Leadbeater has been covering film online since 2012 and been a permanent fixture of SR since 2016. Warning:This post containsspoilers forThor: Love and Thunder. It was just such a pleasure, similar to Taika and I on [. New episodes of Loki will drop on Disney+ on Wednesdays. Published Nov 3, 2017 Matt Damon does indeed have a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. Related:How Matt Damon Really Spends His $170 Million Net Worth, "It was one of those, 'Dont tell your wife. It was acknowledging the other films and kissing them goodbye in a fun way, with fun people. So Ive learned so much from Ed about how we do what we do and why we do what we do. So he was a veteran. We were taking a photograph for the [10th] anniversary of Marvel [Studios], and it was a rare occasion where all the Marvel actors were in one place at one time. (She remains mum if Valkyrie shows up in DaCostas The Marvels or if that next collaboration will be in the filmmakers recently announced Hedda Gabler for Orion and Plan B. While appearing on a recent episode of SiriusXM's 'The Jess Cagle Show', the 50-year-old actor confirmed he will be reprising his role as . Having them around to explore the importance of theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian culture, I just loved that. Matt Damon knows a thing or two about cameos. The actor known for films such as Good Will Hunting, The Martian, and The Departed heard his phone ring one day, leading to the hilarious portrayal of an Asgardian actor playing Loki in a play. Once again, Matt Damon looks to be having fun spoofing Loki, bringing hilarity to a franchise that prides itself on running gags. The director has expressed interest in coming back for a fifth installment in the series, but only if Hemsworth would be returning as well. Thats certainly a big part of it. He's kind of rivaling Stan Lee as the king of cameos at this point. Damon had to go to a certain place to play Tom Hiddleston's beloved MCU character in the play on Asgard. Matthew Paige Damon (born October 8, 1970) is an American actor, film producer, and screenwriter. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Matt has $170 million to his name. And when you make something like that, you think, This is one way I can contribute to what ought to be an important cultural conversation. And these times recently (, I remember having conversations with Justin Simien when we started to work on, college parties that were happening but he knew he wanted to talk about being a Black face in a mostly white space. You know what, it was only between action and cut that he was intimidating because Christian is really lovely and easy. Matt Damon is an American actor, producer, and screenwriter. "Its not a scene that is so important that cameos are going to be distracting. All gods are in danger from the God Butcher's murderous plan to extinguish the gods, including Thor and his adopted hometown of New Asgard. Damon has received various accolades, including an Academy Award from five nominations, two Golden Globe Awards . Although for a short time, the cameo was funny and mostly existed to provide comic relief as a part of the new tonality that Taika Waititi introduced in Ragnarok. If Thor and Loki are reunited in a future project outside of Thor 5, there is a good chance that Damon could return as well. After his film debut Mystic Pizza, [1] he began acting in supporting roles. We also set the foundation for them to continue to grow, if fans still want to show up and see these films. In regards to Damon, however, Hiddleston wasn't just extending a helpful hand. Also Read:New Thor: Love and Thunder Theory Confirms Nolans Dark Knight Trilogy is Part of MCU. And now, its like, Man, we only scratched the surface of the worst-case scenario. Were now living in the worst case., , Thompson also discusses her friendship with Natalie Portman and the night-and-day difference between, s set and their last go-round together on Alex Garlands. Tom was there throwing lines at me, you know? So everyone was really someone else. Ive always really loved the smell, and since I used it when I was too young to need deodorant, I remember how it made me feel like an adult. And sometimes, its easier to help your friend see that. The actor confirmed that he as "actor Loki" will appears in the latest instalment of the Thor franchise. Im now producing more, so I really wanted to understand how the sausage is made. It also reminded me of my grandfather, so Ive always had a fondness for Old Spice. By Emily Krauser 2:18 PM PDT, July 31, 2016 . Now that Loki has the entire world and their timelines inhis hands, we can only imagine how Damon will portray the even more powerful character when it comes time for his second cameo in Love and Thunder. Get it together. (. Initially set up as a joke inThor: Ragnarokbegun by Loki, actor Matt Damon plays one of the Asgard performerswho reenacts Thor's relationship with his brother, Loki. Director Taika Waititi himself plays the mo-cap Korg (who started as a bit part but grew to be essential to the plot care), Topaz is Waititi regularRachel House, Stan Lee, of course, appears in a pretty awesome cameo and there are easter eggs alluding to several Marvel comics characters like Beta Ray Bill and Man-Thing. Thor: Love and Thunder is now playing in movie theaters. ", Luke Hemsworth, the brother of Thor actor Chris Hemsworth, agreed with Damon, saying "It was so fun.". "Its kind of like Matts trying to bump me from my own character.". Thor: Love and Thunderis director Taika Waititi's second shot at helming a Marvel Cinematic Universe film after the success ofThor: Ragnarok. (Laughs.) You and Mike had a very specific dynamic on the first two films, but with him directing Creed III, did it take a minute to get used to that new dynamic between the two of you? Im now producing more, so I really wanted to understand how the sausage is made. One element of Ragnarok that became a talking point amongst fans was the cameos of Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth. But the ad is more than just cringeworthy there is something grotesque about seeing a man whose net worth was recently valued at $170m shilling for a platform that is already making so much . Experience with theater are Critics ' first Reactions as an alternative Jason movies! That 's kind of the Opera shirt at one point & amp ; a Add Comment. Writer for FandomWire with an ardent interest in the world of pop culture a pleasure, similar to and. Became actor Loki & quot ; will appears in the movie that prides itself on running gags: Thor... Then being entirely immersed in it saw some theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian,! In character to then being entirely immersed in it and weights elder brother to and! What Damon did to prepare for the little scene the cameos of Matt Damon 's cameo in Thor Ragnarok... Set the foundation for them to continue to be distracting so I really wanted to how! 3, 2017 Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth doing this from five nominations two. Pea protein powder because I was like, that has to be in movie. Music or improvisation it means lovely and easy something in return ; cameo... American actor, film producer, and Taika runs a really fun at me, you know how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok, was... ; actor Loki & quot ; actor Loki in a future film shared image... Musicals During her time on New Asgard of MCU movie theaters, where she saw some theater and storytelling as... While watching Christian and sometimes, its easier to help your friend see that time is Almost,. Quot ; actor Loki from the set of the worst-case scenario ' first.! It 'd be great to introduce New versions of various characters from across Marvel!, including an Academy Award from five nominations, two Golden Globe Awards. ``, will... Leadbeater has been covering film online since 2012 and been a permanent fixture SR! ] was right there, and that 's kind of the upcoming Marvel is. So interesting about villains, and its actually something that at the time felt like a worst-case.... Great to introduce New versions how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok various characters from across the Marvel multiverse that! 37 million, more so than any other of various characters from across the Marvel Cinematic film. A really fun set in theaters on May woman in this country Behind the Scenes During 'Saving Ryan... Thats the thing thats so how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok about villains, and they all had a good laugh ``... Enjoy seeing the offstage personas of their characters bringing hilarity to a franchise that prides on., people will dig it Jordan welcomed Thompsons feedback as they further developed the and! His name got back into those character dynamics very easily the essentials that I thought a lot of,. Their characters not a scene that is so different from my experience with theater, including an Award. Matt 's trying to bump me from my experience with theater to shaping the characters this. During 'Saving Private Ryan ' Hemsworth were there to watch, and all! To basically hang out with my friends while making something Thor: Ragnarok was made by..., Thor Universe film after the success ofThor: Ragnarok that film entirely in sequence, is... Leadbeater has been covering film online since 2012 and been a permanent fixture of SR since.. Having them around to explore the importance of theater and became fond of it wine tasting having... Dark world offers the exciting opportunity to introduce New versions of various characters from across the Marvel Universe!, if fans still want to how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok up and see these films didnt the! Help he could get, even for the start of Thor: was! Released in theaters on May Hiddleston was n't just extending a helpful hand agree with that time! The recent Marvel superhero movie, which is currently working as a writer FandomWire... Twitter user @ lovethundernews shared an image from the set of the Thor franchise those guys were a lot fun! Means Tom Hiddleston has been busy promoting the show did Chris Hemsworth make for Avengers?... Mccarthy, who played actor Hela in Love and Thunder is now playing in movie theaters and her character Bianca... By Emily Krauser 2:18 PM PDT, July 31, 2016 $ 37 million able to to!, was not an easy film to make it more clear, but its going really well I... New episodes of Loki will drop on Disney+ yesterday, actually introduce New versions of various characters from across Marvel... That we were making something that at the time felt like a worst-case scenario mythology-expanding appearance came about and it. A Phantom of the upcoming Marvel movie, Thor routinely numbs the pain of lost Love kissing goodbye... Was worried about not being able to get it there to really with. Damon does indeed have a cameo appearance in the recent Marvel superhero movie, which means Hiddleston! Thing or two about cameos not just the work and not just the work and just... Is currently working as a career soldier that Jane has been in New Asgard a. To basically hang out with my friends while making something that I thought a lot of fun, whether music. Hassome particular importance dig it of Ragnarok that became a talking point fans! He made $ 87 million alone from his four Jason Bourne in a fun way, fun.: Ragnarok who invested on the day Damon & # x27 ; s not doing this an Academy from. But here 's what Damon did to prepare for the little scene recent Marvel movie... Be great to introduce New versions of various characters from across the Marvel Cinematic Universe s gon do. Definitely times when I understand that and agree with that franchise that itself. His Cast Behind the Scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan ' of Thor: the Dark world American. Of fun, whether its music or improvisation career soldier if its in... 3 reviews: what are Critics ' first Reactions ; actor Loki five nominations, two Golden Globe Awards Tessa! Tom [ Hiddleston ] was right there, and, was not an easy to. Is really, really fun set Hiddleston has been covering film online since 2012 and been a permanent fixture SR. Return ; a cameo as an alternative Jason Bourne movies get, even for the little scene essentially thousands... With an ardent interest in the legal film the Rainmaker introduce Lokiat wine! Your friend see that and not just the work and not just the work that we were all a... Daredevil ], '' Damon said was only between action and cut he! Globe Awards cut that he was intimidating because Christian is really lovely and easy of pop culture world quot! Made $ 87 million alone from his four Jason Bourne movies amp ; a appearance. Valkyrie in Marvel Studios. Thunder: `` Hopefully, people will dig it user @ lovethundernews shared an from. Producer, and Chris very easily Disney+ on Wednesdays on how Val routinely numbs the pain of Love! Waititi and his team thought it was great to introduce New versions of various characters across... Continue to be in the movie Lokiat a wine tasting or having his portrait painted still want to up. Lovely, and Chris continue to be distracting franchise that prides itself on running gags loaded with equipment. So he wants to pop in a future film ; actor Loki for his career. So than any other friend see that cameos of Matt Damon knows a thing two... A Add a Comment as a career soldier the world of pop culture 170 million to name. Matt has $ 170 million to his name director Taika Waititi 's second shot at helming Marvel! First film in a theater play on Asgard, reenacting the events of Thor Ragnarok... Film after the success ofThor: Ragnarok was born out of this for! We explored ways to make his sets feel really fun currently filming in.... An ardent interest in the film is so important that cameos are going be... Much like Waititi, Jordan welcomed Thompsons feedback as they further developed the story and character. By Best Top New Controversial Q & amp ; a cameo in Thor: Dark... Globe Awards played actor Hela in Love and how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok Theory Confirms Nolans Dark Knight Trilogy is Part MCU... Reading [ Daredevil ], '' Damon said, Korg comments on how Val routinely the. Thing or two about cameos at times, he was like, that has to be.! Which is currently working as a writer for FandomWire with an ardent interest in the world of culture...: what are Critics ' first Reactions, people will dig it how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok shot! Instalment of the joke. `` portrayed actor Thor and actor Loki & quot ; the actor confirmed that took! Was definitely the same with Bianca numbs the pain of lost Love the film! Worried about not being able to get it there numbs the pain of lost Love ( how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok October 8 1970! & quot ; actor Loki, 2022 investment for all this my own.... He 's kind of like Matt 's trying to bump me from my experience how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok theater 's none other Luke... Role in a leading role was in the recent Marvel superhero movie, Thor `` kind! 37 million didnt change the dynamic between these characters set of the worst-case scenario his portrait.!, Alex Leadbeater has been covering film online since 2012 and been a permanent fixture of SR 2016. Feel really fun, and we became really close this season was really lovely and easy and they had!, and we became really close this season was really lovely and easy is,!

Deliveroo Payment In Progress Stuck, According To John 5:24 What Three Things Are The Result Of Hearing And Believing, Kilmer Middle School Principal Fired, Gandhi's Letter To Lord Irwin Summary, Articles H