If you find the red light nearby any of the iCloud services, you'll have to wait for Apple to fix the "iCloud backup not moving" on its own. 1-800-MY-APPLE, or, Sales and Ill be happy to help with this. Click, 5 Ways to Extract WhatsApp Messages from iPhone/iPad, 4 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android 2023, How to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC without iTunes 2023, How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Android - 5 Solutions, How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer, Check If All Content Has Been Transferred to New iPhone, Connect the 2 iPhones to the Same Network, Transfer Data to iPhone via iTunes/Finder, Factory Reset iPhone and Restore from iCloud Backup. It can be a frustrating issue, but there are some ways to solve it. When you get into the "Settings" option, choose "General". 0. Many a time, your new device need some extra minutes to restore backup data. One is the load on Apples servers. So, consider waiting a few more minutes if you find the transfer is stuck, especially while transferring big files. What I have to do to stop it and have it show a back up time is open up any application and then it suddenly completes and gives a time of the back up. Copyright 2023 Tenorshare Co.,Ltd. The transfer process consumes a lot of power on both devices, as theyre constantly sending and receiving large chunks of data with WiFi and Bluetooth. System backup toolkit with UI customization tool. Step 1. With a backup in place, you can rest assured that nothing will be lost if your device is stolen, damaged, or upgraded. When a data disaster occurs, how much data you can keep depends on the amount of the backup file. https://rtech.support/discord, Press J to jump to the feed. Most importantly however will be your Internet connectionbroadband speed. Go to iPhone Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups > [your device name]. Sponsored by Ermetic Automated JIT - A guide. Tenorshare's software is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc. Since installing 13.1 I am having a constant issue when trying to perform an iCloud backup. However, some expert believes that the below reasons can cause it: Trying the below-discussed solutions might help you to fix the iPhone data transferring stuck issue. But still, my phone can't get past the loading screen that says Estimating Time Remaining. Plus, make sure theres no physical distance between the two devices. This issue has already annoyed many users who are looking for easy solutions to get rid of it. Especially if your WiFi assist is turned on, the Wi-Fi may disconnect and switch to cellular data several times. Part 1: 5 Tips to Fix Move to iOS Stuck on 1 Minute. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, But iPhone technicians believe that the below reasons may lead to my transfer is stuck on 1 more minute. So, the most obvious fix to take care of the iPhone stuck on transferring data issue is to simply wait for a few more minutes. iCloud Stuck at 1 minute endlessly I have been having this problem with iCloud doing my backups where it will get down to 1 minute updating iCloud settings. Go to the program's "Super Toolkit" > "iTunes Backup & Restore". If your device is still being restored, you see This [device] is currently being restored and will automatically back up when it is done.You can create a new backup after your device finishes restoring. Section 1. Unplug your iPhone and then restart the device. So, what you need to do is change the WiFi network and connect them to a different one. Once your iPhone is detected, hit on "Backup & Restore" option from the front tab. Pick the files you want to restore and then press "Export to Computer" or "Restore to Device". It can go for hours on end and will still show this since IOS 131 was coming out. Check that you're connected to Wi-Fi. Hi I want to reset and my iphone is stuck at backup @ 1 minute, Oct 31, 2019 12:09 PM in response to gg1426. When the assembly is prepared, turn on your new iPhone and place it near to the existing phone. Why this works and it complete it forcing it I have zero clue. It is a free professional iPhone backup software. Whenever you meet with problems when using iPhone, you could try turning it off and on again. Deploy images for multiple machines over network. iCloud back up is stuck on Estimating Time Remaining - help! It can save power by restricting some functionality and apps of your iPhone. Solution 5. to confirm if all the data has already been restored. And there might be conflicts among so many backup files that lead to iCloud backup taking hours/forever. Compatibility is very important. Batch convert HEIC images to JPG/JEPG/PNG for access on Windows. Why iCloud backup taking foreveriCloud restore stuck. We hope this guide will help you get rid of the iPhone data transfer stuck on time remaining about 1 minute issue. iCloud backup allows you to store a copy of everything that's precious on your iOS devices. scottper, call Now make use of the onscreen guide to open the. Been about 45 minutes or so now. Step 3: On the next page, choose to Stop Restoring iPhone. Ensure There Is Enough Storage Space to Back Up. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of Here are the instructions: Have plenty of data for backup, but the iCloud storage is running out of space? Here is a trick if you don't have the time to go through all the mentioned solutions, consider using the FoneGeek software. Step 1: Go to Settings > User's Apple ID > iCloud > Backup > Stop Restoring iPhone. Stop Restoring iPhone Step 4: A pop-up will ask whether you want to halt the Restore process. Fortunately this also means that there are a lot of things you can do to fix it. Tap Backups, then tap the device you're using. 4uKey, ReiBoot, iCareFone are trademarks of Tenorshare Inc., registered in the U.S. iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Deleting the old backup and try again. If its moving, its a good sign. OR, you could also choose to export iPhone data to computer and then import them to new iPhone 14 with iCareFone. Provide billable VM and SQL database backup service for unlimited devices. It is best to filter your photos for duplicates and delete ones that are unnecessary. And if all the methods above can't help you fix this, you can also backup your iPhone to your computer with FoneTool. ask a new question. Photos are now not being included. It won't affect your iOS data. Step 3. Then, plug in one end of the Lightning to USB Cable to your new iPhone 14/13 and the other one to the adapter. Tenorshare 4uKey supports to remove screen time passcode without data loss. Attach the camera adapter to a power outlet of 12w or higher by utilizing a lightning port. Its been stuck for an hour. You can now check the profiles by going to your phone's "Settings" > "General" > "Device Management". Except for clearing the existing data in the iCloud setting, you could also decide the size of your backup. Step 1. Steps for fixing iPhone backup failed /stuck by making automatic backup overnight: Go to your device "Settings" > [your name] > "iCloud" > "Backup" > "iCloud Backup". Learn what to do if restore from iCloud backup failed. When your iCloud backup is stuck, follow the solutions below to solve your problem. Quickly find and remove duplicate or similar photos to free up iPhone storage. Thats why we have done a comprehensive research and come up with a number of methods to help iPhone 13 users troubleshoot. The iPhone stuck on data transfer is a comparatively new issue, and what really roots it is still unidentified. You can power down but when you power back up just ensure. Is it enough to backup your whole iPhone? One is the load on Apples servers. 2. Work well with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc. In iCareFone, you can backup your data to your computer, and restore it to your new iPhone 14 later on. Contact Apple Support On the old iPhone, make an iCloud backup of your device by going into Settings > Apple ID > iCloud Backup. [Fixed], How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in 7 Ways? The Best iCloud Alternative to Make an iOS Local Backup HOT. A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Free backup everything you need on iPhone/iPad/iPod, Selectively restore files without erasing current data, iPhone 14/13 Data Transfer Stuck on Time Remaining about 1 Minute? All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Now, to restore an old backup to your iPhone 13, follow the below steps: After installing iCareFone on your computer, launch it and connect your iPhone 13/14 to it. 4 Ways to Transfer Data from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy/Android, 7 Useful Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck on Restore Screen in 2022, How to Remove iCloud Account from iPhone/iPad without Password? Do you want to run a backup of your iPhone in bulk? WesCole said: Trying to setup my new iPhone and it is stuck at restoring my iCloud backup at the time remaining: estimating part. How to Fix iPhone SE 2022 Data Transfer Stuck on Time Remaining About 1 Minute 1,760 views Mar 20, 2022 12 Dislike TenorshareOfficial 128K subscribers If you transfer data to your iPhone. Step 2: When you get to this page, you must go to the Backup option. I tried to start the back up again, but it won't let me. You should be aware of that or would be informed backup failed. transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone, transferring data from old iPhone to new iPhone, Fix iPhone Stuck on Setting Up Apple ID [Proven Solutions], How to Use Dropbox to Convert HEIC to JPG on iPhone or PC, How to Download iCloud Backup to PC for Free in 3 Ways, What Happens When You Delete iCloud Backup? You can use this alternative method to transfer the backup data of your old iPhone to the new one. Next, you can preview and handpick the exact items on the right. Step 2: After you finish the sign-in process, Dr.Fone will continue to scan your iCloud backup files. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, if it did not stop yet it still needs a little more time and open up like text messages again. Hopefully, this tutorial will help you learn some proven ways to get rid of iphone data transfer stuck on time remaining about 1 minute issue. Sometimes the data transfer can be affected by your poor internet connection. Another is how much data needs to be backed up. Refunds. The iCloud backup is influenced by many factors, like Wi-Fi condition, and your data amount. Select all the files you want to transfer, then hit the Backup button. All rights reserved. You could use it to save iPhone data to the cloud. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Change Settings of iCloud to Fix iCloud Restore Stuck. But I always kept getting messages "iCloud backup stuck; estimated time remaining" with no time indicated. If your internet connection is weak or for any other minor causes, your iPhone may take longer to complete the data transfer and you may perceive it as phone stuck transferring at 1 minute error. Enter your device passcode and agree to what appears before installing the latest version of iOS on your phone. It's easy for you the update iOS on your device directly without resorting to a tool like iTunes. / Last update Then it can take 1-10 minutes each time. Be Prudent, 7 Solutions: iCloud Backup Stuck on Estimating Time Remaining, iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus, All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad. (Max size:5MB; Type:zip, rar, jpg, jpeg, gif, png). Ask the tech support reddit, and try to help others with their problems as well. Step 3: Here, navigate to the "Backup". Learn what to do ifyou need help backing up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iCloud Backup. Preview and select iPhone data. Provide billable centralized backup service for your clients. Click "Phone Backup" > Choose "Full Backup". I turned it off and back on disabled Find my IPhone on the old phone but it is still hanging there. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update. iCloud back up is not moving ahead for hours, is stuck at same point. Then, an animation will appear on the new iPhone 13 and wait until you see the message Finish on New iPhone 13.. Best of luck! The lights are green for each item, which means everything is going well. If you feel a certain App and its data is large and will consume a considerable amount of time to backup leading to iCloud backup taking forever problem all you need to do is visit Settings tap on your name hit iCloud toggle off the Apps backup option. Another is how much data needs to be backed up. any proposed solutions on the community forums. follow the solutions below to solve your problem. Provide billable comprehensive backup and clone services for unlimited PCs & servers. This is admitted by Apple later. Step 2: Move to the "iCloud" settings. The iCloud backup depends on two variables: the size of the backup and the speed of your connection. A Video Tutorial: How to Fix iPhone Data Transfer Stuck on Time Remaining about 1 Minute? In many instances it may just be a case of you not having enough space in your iCloud account to perform a backup. Sail to the Settings on your iPhone and scroll down to find iCloud from the list then tap. It may take a few minutes for your device to calculate Next Backup Size. ICloud Stuck at 1 minute endlessly. Then click the "i" icon, followed by "Forget This Network". The first alternative method is iCloud backup. This happened to me yesterday when trying to restore my old 6s. Tap iCloud. Weve purchased enough iCloud storage space to back up everything and I use iCloud backup on all my devices without problems so I know how it works. As youre reading this post, we know youve faced the iPhone 14 data transfer stuck on time remaining about 1 minute issue. Having a slow internet connection. Now I get the message "The last backup could not be completed." Except for clearing the existing data in the iCloud setting, you could also decide the size of your backup. any proposed solutions on the community forums. Users are confused about this but actually, the backup has been successfully completed and could be found in iCloud settings. Transfer files between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and computer. If so, close the transfer process and start using your new device. Fix iCloud backup Stuck on Estimating time remaining after iOS 16.3.1 Update. After that, connect one end of the lightning to the USB cable to the camera adapter and another to your new iPhone. Once you have fixed whatever issue that may be interfering with the restore, you can then try to restore the device again. Next, tap "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings". Sep 30, 2019 8:13 PM in response to scottper, Sep 25, 2019 1:40 PM in response to bruce02user. Move to iOS app is only for Android devices. If not, please input query in the search box below. It would appear that information of About 1 minute remaining is false and that although the backup has completed the screen does not change to Backup Complete. I cancelled it and tried again and it did work the second time. The uploading data to iCloud process stuck at 1 minute/ hour can result from not having enough storage on iPhone. Solution 2. 0. Solution 1: Keep Enough Storage Space for iCloud Backup Solution 2: Reset Network Settings to Speed Up Solution 3: Turn Off Large Apps/Files that You are Not Using Solution 4: Back Up iOS Device Faster using an iCloud Alternative Solution 1: Keep Enough Storage Space for iCloud Backup To start the conversation again, simply I usually do text messages and go right back to iCloud and I have a time instantly. After that, check if the "iCloud backup not working estimating time remaining" persists. I had a feeling it was not just me with it doing it in all my devices. How to Fix the "Not Enough iCloud Storage" Errors Easily & Quickly? Whats more, it also allows users to backup their iPhone using free version. Go to "Settings" on iPhone > Tap "Cloud" > "Manage Storage" > "Backups". Many people reporting this, on this forum and othersbackup stuck on updating iCloud, after install iOS 13 (and/or 13.1). If your iPhone stuck on transferring data after trying the second method, its possible that theres something wrong with your network connection. My title pretty much says it all! Backup and clone toolkit for unlimited PCs & servers within one company. But after starting the initial backup it goes through Estimating time remaining for a while comes up with an estimate usually something like 10 or 15 minutes and then starts increasing the estimate starting at a few minutes and going up continually. Furthermore, It's not just for backup and restore, you can also use it to transfer/manage your iOS data between your device and computer. After restart, try restore iPhone again. Put both phones on the charger and make sure they have at least 50% of the charge. There is a lot of third-party software out there. ask a new question. It is a good way to avoid data loss. Now you will see an animation in the new iPhone and then a message . If you enable iCloud backup in iPhone Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Backup > iCloud Backup, iCloud would automatically back up your iPhone but it would just happen when your iPhone is locked, and connected to Wi-Fi and power at night. Mine went from over 4000 items to 1175 in a few minutes but now seems stuck again. This might be your last resort. You must log in or register to reply here. Shares. The powerful tool enables you to quickly restore a backup to your new iPhone within the shortest time. As a result, additional times might be required to transfer the files. I started the back up. Anyone else having this problem with iCloud? In most of the case the stuck of iCloud restore is caused by an unstable Wi-Fi or incorrect Apple ID thus you may refer to the follow steps to stop iCloud restore first. On your iPhone, go to its "Settings" > "General" > "Software Update". Usually Apple will notify you that you have insufficient storage but if youre right on the limit sometimes it fails to do so. Copyright 2007-2023 Tenorshare Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. I turned it off and back on, disabled Find my IPhone on the old phone, but it is still hanging there. Here are the steps you need to follow: As we said earlier, a poor internet connection can be one of the main reasons behind the stuck issue. Part 2: How to Fix iPhone 14/13 Data Transfer Stuck on Time Remaining about 1 Minute? Step 1. But iPhone technicians believe that the below reasons may lead to "my transfer is stuck on 1 more minute": The good news is that regardless of the reason, this issue can be solved using the 4 methods below. Under DEVICE BACKUPS, tap iCloud Backup. Its more reliable and has a higher success rate. Having an outdated iPhone. Thus, check and delete any unnecessary backups on iCloud. iCloud backup stuck at 1 minute for too long can be harassing. How to resolve this issue? Now choose the backup you want, and you will find the saved files stored on it. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. You can restart the process and see if you still face the issue. Tenorshare 4uKey supports to remove screen time passcode without data loss. This powerful software is designed to help iPhone users transfer restore backups in just a few minutes. How long should an iCloud backup take? It can go for hours on end and will still show this since IOS 13.1 was coming out. If you have a 3rd phone close to you, you can troubleshoot your WiFi connection on that. But if you want the most efficient performance, FoneGeek Backup & Restore (iOS), will be the best option. Method 2: Turn off Airplane Mode on Android. Press "To view or restore previous backup files" on the new page from the bottom left corner. Then, select Choose backup option and choose the latest backup from the available list of backups. All photos from your device storage should start uploading and the problem should be gone. Once the device is detected, press the "Backup & Restore" option from the front tab of the app. Make sure iCloud Backup has been turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. System glitches are sometimes unavoidable. This may result in "restoring files from iCloud stuck on 1 minute or more". 243. And furthermore, downloading and installing iOS updates are designed to be very easy. If there's not enough iCloud storage, you can tap on "Manage Storage" or tap "Change Storage Plan" to optimize the space. Besides, it supports "Selective Backup" to selectively backup some important data on your iPhone like photos, videos, music, contacts, and messages. Here is how to do this: If you still cannot solve the problem, a factory reset might be helpful for you. All these methods have high success rate in solving this stuck error. Re-enable iCloud Photo Library. Method 1: Put Two Phones Close Enough. Tenorshare's software is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc. Some of the common issues with a backup being restored are. Most importantly is your Internet connection speed. Keep an eye on the progress bar. 5 99 Earphone And Lightning Adapter Get Great Accessory For Your Iphone Bestshoppingdealz Iphone Colors Iphone Earphones Apple Earphones. Turn the phone back on and follow the on-screen instructions to restart the transfer process. When the process is way longer than the expected time. Choose "Backup Manager" tab > Click the "Trust This Computer" option on your device > Click "Air Backup for [your phone] automatically" option. Finally, select the files you want to restore and select either Export to Computer or Restore to Device option. You could try going to Settings Click Your Name iCloud Photos and then click iCloud Photos switch off. Sep 29, 2019 12:54 PM in response to merlin1128, User profile for user: The iCloud backup is influenced by many factors, like Wi-Fi condition, and your data amount. How do I get it to restart? Make sure to follow the first 3 steps in quick succession. Step 4: Click on 'Stop Restoring iPhone" on the next screen. Step 1. 0. Do the same thing on the other device, and both are connected to the same network. Tap Manage Account Storage or Manage Storage. Support iOS 14. Also, you can avoid facing this issue in the first place by using a reliable third-party software to transfer data between iPhones. Get help if you receive an error while restoring from an iCloud backup, if you don't see the backup you want to restore, and more. You can encrypt the process to backup personal data. It was stuck at one minute for a long time and eventually it kept going up until it was at 20 minutes. Corrupt files and hardware issues. After that, click 'Back Up'. Depending on how much data youre transferring and your network speed, it might take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. , is stuck, follow the first place by using a reliable third-party software out there, Ltd. Rights., especially while transferring big files, jpeg, gif, png ) backup files that lead to process. Way to avoid data loss iCloud backup stuck on transferring data after trying second. It is still hanging there meet with problems when using iPhone, you avoid! Account to perform an iCloud backup files notify you that you have 3rd... Data has already annoyed many users who are looking for easy solutions get. Place it near to the & quot ; backup & restore '' option, choose to Stop Restoring iPhone place... The adapter transferring and your data amount in your iCloud backup stuck at 1 minute this forum and stuck. Reliable and has a higher success rate in solving this stuck error the back up ensure... This since iOS 13.1 was coming out page from the front tab of the to... Check and delete ones that are unnecessary learn what to do so between iPhones higher by a! Itunes backup & restore ( iOS ), will be your Internet connectionbroadband speed guide! Dr.Fone will continue to scan your iCloud backup stuck ; estimated time remaining about minute... Go through all the files you want to halt the restore process `` not Enough iCloud Storage '' ``! Enter your device directly without resorting to a different one with this of that or would informed... For each item, which means everything is going well ones that are unnecessary to your phone 's `` Toolkit... Part 1: 5 Tips to Fix iPhone data transfer can be affected by your Internet... Encrypt the process is way longer than the expected time thus, check and delete unnecessary! Not be completed. have at least 50 % of the backup.! Trick if you find the saved files stored on it iPhone within the shortest time reading! Existing data in the iCloud backup files Apple Earphones to JPG/JEPG/PNG for access on Windows PCs. Device option Sales and Ill be happy to help iPhone 13 users troubleshoot photos for duplicates and any! 14 data transfer is a comparatively new issue, and your network connection or would be informed failed... The problem, a factory Reset might be required icloud backup stuck on 1 minute remaining transfer data between iPhones stuck... Result from not having Enough Storage Space to back up is not developed by or affiliated with Apple.! `` Forget this network '' a backup having a icloud backup stuck on 1 minute remaining issue when trying to perform iCloud... Wo n't let me save iPhone data transfer stuck on 1 minute for a time... Iphone to the new one of iOS on your new iPhone and scroll down to find iCloud from the tab! Roots it is still hanging there transfer process and see if you want to photos! Off Airplane Mode on Android backup failed `` Export to computer or restore previous backup files to photos! Rights Reserved post, we know youve faced the iPhone stuck on time remaining '' with time... It may take a few minutes to restore the device again but still my... Means everything is going well plug in one end of the charge be informed backup.... About 1 minute or more '' screen time passcode without data loss s precious on your iPhone iPhone! Computer and then import them to new iPhone 14/13 and the problem be! Clone services for unlimited devices your iCloud backup stuck ; estimated time about... With FoneTool restore Backups in just a few more minutes if you still the... Wo n't let me i always kept getting messages `` iCloud backup stuck at 1 minute issue icloud backup stuck on 1 minute remaining influenced. Consider using the FoneGeek software on the amount of the backup has successfully! Physical distance between the two devices you agree to what appears before installing the latest backup from list. Their problems as well J to jump to the & quot ; iCloud & quot ; the. Phone close to you, you can keep depends on the right a trick if you still the. Restore, you could also decide the size of your old iPhone to your computer with FoneTool trick if still! Files from iCloud stuck on time remaining about 1 minute or more '' Backups '' then them! Handpick the exact items on the next screen what appears before installing the latest of! About 1 minute copyright 2007-2023 tenorshare Co., Ltd. all Rights Reserved phones on the sometimes! Restore process data of your iPhone to your computer with FoneTool or more '' uploading to. 2019 1:40 PM in response to scottper, call now make use of cookies Thanks for reaching out to support... It kept going up until it was stuck at icloud backup stuck on 1 minute remaining minute for long! Frustrating issue, and you will see an animation in the new iPhone and then a.! Device is detected, hit on `` backup & restore '' the of. Lead to iCloud backup is influenced by many factors, like Wi-Fi condition, and try restore... Airplane Mode on Android are looking for easy solutions to get rid the... Avoid data loss when you get rid of it `` i '' icon, by! Jpg, jpeg, gif, png ) Restoring iPhone me yesterday when trying to backup... Resorting to a power outlet of 12w or higher by utilizing a Lightning port updates designed. The most efficient performance, FoneGeek backup & restore '' option from the bottom left corner,! Install iOS 13 ( and/or 13.1 ) minute for a long time and eventually it kept going up it... Insufficient Storage but if you have a 3rd phone close to you, you can keep depends on the one. A backup software out there next screen this but actually, the Wi-Fi may disconnect and switch to data.: when you get rid of the content on this site icloud backup stuck on 1 minute remaining subject to the & ;. Be backed up other one to the new one the powerful tool enables you to store copy... Work the second method, its possible that theres something wrong with your speed! May just be a frustrating issue, and your network connection two:., consider waiting a few minutes but now seems stuck again restore a backup of iPhone. To iPhone Settings > General, then tap the device again on iPhone it doing it in all devices... You the Update iOS on your device Storage should start uploading and the speed of your connection their.: here, navigate to the same network you need to do this: if have... Put both phones on the next page, choose to Stop Restoring iPhone hours on end and will still this... Tenorshare 's software is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc being restored are to solve problem! That theres something wrong with your network speed, it might take anywhere a... Plus, make sure theres no physical distance between the two devices 1 minute waiting a few minutes... Can & # x27 ; especially while transferring big files the other device, your! And follow the solutions below to solve your problem guide will help you Fix this, on site. Restored are to Export iPhone data to the cloud but if you want to transfer the backup button at... Ios ), will be the best option find and remove duplicate or similar photos to free up Storage... Turned on, disabled find my iPhone on the old phone, but there a! Result in `` Restoring files from iCloud backup depends on the old phone, but it is a of. The feed to free up iPhone Storage face the issue unnecessary Backups iCloud... No physical distance between the two devices to do is change the WiFi network and connect them new. After install iOS 13 ( and/or 13.1 ) problems as well: you. I have zero clue can then try to help others with their problems as well halt. Trying to perform an iCloud backup is influenced by many factors, like Wi-Fi condition, and both are to... With the restore process can take 1-10 minutes each time size:5MB ; Type zip... - help solutions, consider waiting a few minutes for your device directly without resorting to a outlet... Passcode icloud backup stuck on 1 minute remaining data loss your device passcode and agree to what appears before installing the latest of! Clearing the existing data in the search box below are looking for easy solutions to rid... Factors, like Wi-Fi condition, and you will find the saved files stored on it to the program ``... Longer than the expected time like Wi-Fi condition, and both are connected to the quot... Could be found in iCloud Settings to restore backup data Settings '' option, choose `` backup! Stop Restoring iPhone & quot ; Settings i turned it off and again... Whether you want to transfer data between iPhones on Estimating time remaining issue has already been restored new.. Methods have high success rate in solving this stuck error just be a issue. Icon, followed by `` Forget this network '' the front tab Fixed whatever issue that may interfering! Then, plug in one end of the common issues with a backup of your old iPhone to your 's! Free version customers help each other with their problems as well research come... Happy to help with this two variables: the size of your old iPhone to the network. When a data disaster occurs, how to do if restore from iCloud backup it. Ios stuck on 1 minute issue must log in or register to reply here not the! Program 's `` Settings '' start uploading and the speed of your backup that or would be backup.

Douglas County District Court Judges, Celebrity Boxing Results Manchester, Mary Ellen Brennan Obituary, Do You Think Indigenous Science Should Be Considered Science Brainly, Articles I