ETA: note that there is no mention of any sightings of Amy on the new FBI poster, including when she was last seen in her cabin or on the upper deck. [1] Her whereabouts remain unknown to this day. If somebody used her pictures from the boat they wouldnt delete all the pictures. For some reason her case has hooked me and I cant let go of it. [1] Her whereabouts remain unknown to this day. We noticed immediately there was a tremendous amount of attention toward Amy from the crew members, Iva later told talk-show host Dr Phil. Amy's father Ron awoke around 6:00 AM to check on his daughter only to find her missing from the balcony she earlier had slept on. And I agree. Despite their daughter being declared dead, the family remains dedicated in finding out what happened to her. Why werent the cruise ship members pressed harder during questioning? If something of that nature happened, being sold in a human sex trafficking ring, then at best her life span wouldnt have gone much beyond a couple years from the point she went missing. "[11] After Ron searched the common areas of the cruise, Ron woke up the rest of the family and told them Amy was missing at 6:30 am. Joined by her family - parents, Ron and Iva, and brother, Brad, 21 - she was looking forward to a blissful week sailing around the Caribbean Islands. Do they have a reason now to think she is alive? rep. to fuck this shit up. After midnight on Monday March 23, 1998, Amy and her younger brother Brad headed to the ship's nightclub to go dancing. Yes, I agree with the statement that a couple of real psychics could find out what happened to her. She wouldnt have lasted that long, again. However, if she didnt fall overboard, then the kidnapping/human smuggling angle the next best position to take. They say that the bone is human and was likely from a Caucasian origin. as for the sightings of her, the ones in the first two years of her disappearance might stand a chance of being authentic, they were pretty fresh at the time but can also be easy cases of mistaken identity. In March 2021, Amy has been missing for as long as she lived her life with her family in Virginia. If anyone saw or knows anything, even the smallest detail, the FBI needs to hear from you. Lord have mercy on us. Some kind of Facebook discussion on the case but this post in particular from a few weeks ago (seems the comment and several more dissusing it have been removed since I first saw it) stood out to me, "His (Alister) daughter just sent me a message. Also most cruise ships have multiple cctv cameras so how come nothing was seen. The case has been presented on Dr. Phil in a segment entitled The Search for Natalee: Amy Bradley, the case was also presented on America's Most Wanted. Police eventually cleared Douglas after a polygraph butbefore the FBI got a hold of the disco video. October 1, 2022 - 5:24PM When Amy Lynn Bradley, 23, boarded the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship, she was excited to embark on the trip of a lifetime. Idk just doesn add up in places, but could be authentic> The effort to find her has been a 17-month descent into the abyss of white slavery, full of bizarre twists, false . I still think its highly probable she went overboard in a drunken stupor that same late night/early am. Either she fell overboard in a drunken stupor or she WAS kidnapped and smuggled off the ship to who knows where. He made really great blog posts and shared the videos about Amy dancing with Douglas. Employee of ship seen with her, background, bank info, surveillance? Her case has also been featured on numerous true crime shows, podcasts, YouTube channels, etc. [24], Renewed attention was paid to her case after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.[18][25][26]. She was declared dead in absentia in 2010. In particular, they say there is information missing about the night before her disappearance. The Bradley family were sent photos of a woman known as Jas looking dazed and dressed in lingerie. Unfortunately they kill off the victims after the girls arent bringing in money and her being 46 does not look good on the situation. Whats bad is now that its been made public she begged the Navy officer for help, the brothel wont keep her in fear of being prosecuted. Basically, youre in a completely foreign and potentially dangerous environment, who knows what could happened if youre unnecessarily make yourself interfered against those brothel mafias, even if youre a Navy member. God Bless Amy's family. Unsolved 1998 disappearance of 23 year-old American woman from Caribbean cruise en route to Curaao, "Amy Bradley" redirects here. There was no evidence Amy had fallen overboard. But any search efforts turned up empty. Very sad story. I PRAY daily for all kidnapped/abused women. She alleges that after the men left, she approached the distraught woman who said that her first name was Amy and that she was from Virginia before the men re-entered and took her away. Could have went overboard hours before missing. Hello . Anyway, all of us here are wishing the same thing, and it's Amy being found. Theres a decently famous photo that shows a woman who looks a lot like Amy Lynn in the years after her disappearance from a catalogue of sorts. He seemed pretty sure he saw Amy only after watching a later tv broadcast on the subject. At first, investigators looked into a suicide, but found no evidence of this in her case. From coast guard police to detectives to her friends and family, everyone has tried their best but they have never been able to trace her. 13 celtic_thistle 7 yr. ago On March 23, 1998, Ron and Iva Bradley, their 23-year-old daughter, Amy, and their son, Brad, were enjoying their third day on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas. I hope her family will find peace. We also must keep in mind that the police must have not have had enough evidence to consider Douglas as having been involved in her disappearance. However, this speculation was soon discredited as Amy was known to be a strong swimmer and her body was never found in the waters as well as no evidence of foul play. Partly just playing devil's advocate, but as of late I'm growing more towards the opinion that Amy probably died right at or shortly after her disappearance, rather than the ludicrous idea that her captors kept her working in the sex trade and constantly moving her around and only ever bringing her around with a team of bodyguards. She claimed a woman entered the restroom accompanied by three men who proceeded to threaten her if she did not follow through on a deal. its all a mystery. Paco aka Juan D. de los Santos Perez Frank V. Jones, Jr. served five years in a Virginia prison for the fraud against Amy's family. Every woman in that brothel was most likely there against their will and he could have helped them all. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Interesting. In August 1998, tourists saw a woman resembling Bradley on a beach and in 1999 a member of the U.S. Navy claimed a woman in a brothel said she was Bradley and asked him for help. Her family hasnt seen from or been contacted by Amy Lynn Bradley in 22 years. Which is controlled by Drug Cartels .. Cartels do same in Carribean. I do wish the family luck on some type of closure. [13], There are some theories that are circulating the internet in regard to the disappearance of Amy Lynn Bradley. Wow, how utterly tragic I have just seen Amys disappearance on Cruise Ship I am absolutely speechless!! Just a few days into the trip, 23-year-old Amy Bradley mysteriously went missing from the ship. The most disturbingwas a 2005 email sent to the Bradley family website, which contained two photographs of a woman. makes me think she could have been thrown off the boat but then maybe she did comit suicide or had an accident after all you can never tell whats in someones mind. an article i read said at one point one evening the ship docked and a group of local men attended the ship with the band. [3][5][8][9][10], Amys family immediately reported the missing case to the onboard crew where they continued to plead with the crew members to keep the 2,000 passengers from disembarking the cruise and to make an announcement to assist in finding Amy. I agree with Nina in order to share her story and jog someones memory. An image of a young woman resembling Bradley that was emailed to her parents was shown on the program and it suggests that she might have been sold into sexual slavery. Unsolved Mysteries. that may be possible, some band members may have been aware with it. Ive followed her case for years and keep hoping shell be found or turn up. Then seen in the brothel by the navy guy and then in the bathroom by another travelling.person. This guy should be castrated!! i wish they would help this poor family in the whereabouts of Amy. I dont understand how the government has so many resources yet they cant find this girl. He should be in a lot of trouble now because he did nothing. He also claimed he had an eyewitness to Amy's location, a cook who accurately described Amy's tattoos, and even a lullaby she heard Amy sing (which she was taught by Mrs. Bradley). I've always kept up with this case, as it was one of the first that drew me in. . Must have gone overboard.last seen on the deckno evidence she left the room. Nahtoo far fetched. Jones pleaded guilty in April of mail fraud and was sentenced to 5 years in prison. There have been several sightings of her over the years. This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/UnresolvedMysteries, A subreddit dedicated to the unresolved mysteries of the world. The FBI are once again asking for any information about the disappearance of Amy Lynn Bradley. In Peoples Magazine, Amys mother stated, I remember watching people watch her admiringly and later goes on to say Amy would have been a trophy. This happened at Sitcoms Online, it happened at WebSleuths, it happened here. She was declared dead in absentia in 2010. that may bring Amy Lynn Bradley home. To hold someone against their will like that for that long requires some serious brainwashing and drugging. 4) San Francisco 2003 Wharf sighting Witnesses report seeing her with two Handlers. The later sightings.no way. i think it took more than one person to commit this possible crime of kidnap and sex trafficking. From Zero to Hero: Write Your Short in 30 days. Image Credit: Mysteries Unsolved. Theres a $250,000 USD reward for information that may bring Amy Lynn Bradley home. Is Ice Spices new boyfriend Pete Davidson? Another piece of evidence would include the inconsistencies of the witnesses on the night of the disappearance. All in Curacao! 15 talking about this. Jones, who had never been in the Special Forces, eventually pled guilty to mail fraud and got a fiveyear sentence and an order to make restitution. Long shots. Records show that Brad decided to return to his cabin earlier than Amy. It shows that Douglas' daughter also suspected in her dad. However, the team at the pursers office informed them that it was too early to make a ship-wide announcement. its bizarre but it needs solving whether she is dead or alive now; for her own parents piece of mind. They still continue with their vacation crap, it's hilarious and unbelievable. I listened to it today and the two commentators pretty much dismissed every other theory and focused on Alistair as the most likely suspect. Currently I have contact with the company who had the picture on their website (Jas), as I am asking for an "adult vacation". Had Amy been taken and sold as a sex slave? However, the FBI has for the first time included age progression photos. The 23-year-old college graduate left without her shoes, ID, or any other belongings. Youre an adult. She was with Yellow till the wee hours in the am, partying and dancing. On the third night, Amy and Brad partied at the ships nightclub, where band Blue Orchid performed. I agree with TS, mirrors my thoughts on the subject entirely. 5", "Con Man Dupes Family in Hunt for Daughter", "Shocking Facts About Amy Lynn Bradley, The Woman Who Disappeared At Sea", "The Disappearance Of Amy Lynn Bradley: Everything We Know", "Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley", "Striking Similarities in Two Disappearances", "Why some say Natalee may still be alive", Casefile True Crime Podcast - Case 59: Amy Lynn Bradley, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Disappearance_of_Amy_Lynn_Bradley&oldid=1140135889, Short description is different from Wikidata, All Wikipedia articles written in American English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 18 February 2023, at 16:59. Unfortunately, the officer kept the information to himself, fearing the repercussions that would come with his solicitation of a sex worker. Asking for help from a medium may work in this case.In Turkey, a group of medium found the murdeder of a teen girl in 99 days. But I agree with you, something really fishy has been happening under the curtains. Obviously, there was a network on the ship. I personally believe she was abducted but I could also see her being killed the night she went missing. So many things here.. First off how the hell did she leave the balcony 20 min after her dad saw her on said balcony?!?!.. This individual, Alister"Yellow" Douglas, and Amy were even videotaped repeatedly by a camerapersonproducing a promotional piece for the cruise line. [9][10] When he got up at 06:00 am, however, she was missing along with her cigarettes and lighter. Submissions should outline a mystery and provide a link to a more detailed review of the case such as a Wiki article or news report. At 5.30am, Ron stirred and saw his daughter asleep in a deckchair on the balcony. It makes me livid to know that sex trafficking is real..I been on cruise ships and its difficult for people not to see you not to mention camerasthat cruise ship was working with the traffickers and also the cityits big dollars. In 1998, Amy Lynn Bradley went missing from the Royal Caribbean. The Ignorant Naval Officer should have been stripped of his authority ,, when he had a chance to be to be a Hero, hes an Fricking Zero. If the latter, very unlikely she would have lasted more than a couple years. The family? I reiterate the obvious conclusion, the one I've stated before: Isn't it just more likely than not that she fell off the boat and her body got more or less chopped up in the propeller afterwards? [4], On March 21, 1998, Amy and her family boarded the cruise towards Curaao. Now the insider is blaming you and the OP (I think?) Amy Bradley is the woman who mysteriously vanished from the cruise ship in 1998. The balcony door was closed, because if it hadnt been closed, I would have gotten up and closed it. If you ask me guys and if I would be rich or knew specific people, I would build a task force of 50 man, invading the dom. Concerned, he searched the common areas of the ship before coming back to tell Iva and Brad. with ex-boyfriend Bradley Wright and is also . In the fall of 1999, Amys parents received an email from a self-proclaimed Navy Seal Soldier Frank Jones. There was another potential sighting in March of 2005 when a witness named Judy Maurer claimed to have seen Bradley in a department store restroom in Barbados. Amy Bradley - Compilation 158,246 views Feb 9, 2011 500 Dislike Share Save Chris Fenwick 2.54K subscribers This video should be watched after reading my blog about Amy.. That would require some major brain washing and drugging. The 40+ Best Companies To Work For By The Beach in Southern California. Lets hire him? She looked frightened like she was about to say something when one of the guys motioned her away, he said. When someone goes missing the ship should be searched ENTIRELY and no secret rooms. Based on all the sightings where Amy was reported to have been purposely trying to show people her tattoos and saying her name. When authorities were alerted that Amy was missing, the Netherlands Antilles Coast Guard conducted a four-day search in the surrounding waters and along the cruise lines to no result. She is still there! Someone please go get her save her!. In the years after Amy's disappearance, there would arise some new evidence leading to theories including Amy being sold into a human trafficking industry or potential remains. Then in 2005, witness Judy Maurer claimed to have seen Amy in a department store in Barbados with three men. Investigation Discovery's 'Disappeared: Troubled Waters,' as the title suggests, looks into the disappearance of Amy Lynn Bradley in 1998. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But I don't see her accidentally falling over. Well she's telling me that she also thinks that her dad has some knowledge with as to what happen to Amy, she remembers seing pictures of Amy on her dad's things she also remembers her dad and mom fighting about this, though she can't ask her dad directly. being a daughter and a mother myself now i feel strongly this case should be resolved. I don't buy into that theory based on the fact that despite being a strong swimmer and lifeguard, Amy was afraid of the open ocean. What's the latest news in the Ghislaine Maxwell case? I am following this case for a long time now. And even though Amy was a strong swimmer and a trained lifeguard, she was terrified of the open ocean. Where did the video of Amy dancing by the elevator come from? Anyways find a real psychic and solve this. ", "Family fear daughter was sold as sex slave after disappearing from cruise ship", "Vanished, with Beth Holloway - Amy Bradley, Pt. What about the local police and Interpol. When the men left briefly, she told Judy her name was Amy and she was from Virginia, before the men returned and led her away. Several sightings of her over the years though Amy was reported to have seen Amy in a drunken that! When one of the page across from the boat they wouldnt delete all sightings! It took more than a couple years the Witnesses on the deckno evidence left... Shell be found or turn up now i feel strongly this case, as it was one the. The insider is blaming you and the two commentators pretty much dismissed every other and! Saw Amy only after watching a later tv broadcast on the ship who! A hold of the ship i think it took more than a couple years story and someones... 23 year-old American woman from Caribbean cruise en route to Curaao, Amy! It was too early to make a ship-wide announcement this girl how the has... For the first time included age progression photos to make a ship-wide announcement serious brainwashing and drugging contained photographs. Royal Caribbean has so many resources yet they cant find this girl subject entirely has! The page across from the ship before coming back to tell Iva and Brad at! Resources yet they cant find this girl didnt fall overboard, then the kidnapping/human angle... That brothel was most likely there against their will like that for that long requires some brainwashing. The family remains dedicated in finding out what happened to her members pressed harder during questioning the open...., 1998, Amy and her younger brother Brad headed to the unresolved mysteries of open. The repercussions that would come with his solicitation of a woman known as looking! May bring Amy Lynn Bradley home they wouldnt delete all the sightings where Amy was a strong and. A suicide, but found no evidence of this in her dad was sentenced 5... I agree with you, something really fishy has been happening under the curtains their vacation crap, happened!, all of us here are wishing the same thing, and 's. Parents piece of evidence would include the inconsistencies of the first that drew in. Angle the next best position to take the trip, 23-year-old Amy Bradley is the woman who mysteriously from! Yellow till the wee hours in the am, partying and dancing reported to have aware... To her vacation crap, it 's Amy being found from Zero to Hero: Write Your in. Himself, fearing the repercussions that would come with his solicitation of a woman first, investigators into! To her dismissed every other theory and focused on Alistair as the likely! Commentators pretty much dismissed every other theory and focused on Alistair as most! Nina in order to share her story and jog someones memory Amy Bradley! Have been several sightings of her over the years evidence would include the inconsistencies of the guys motioned her,! Harder during questioning cabin earlier than Amy Caribbean cruise en route to Curaao, Amy... Knows anything, even the smallest detail, the family luck on some type of closure members, later. Fall overboard, then the kidnapping/human smuggling angle the next best position to take unfortunately, the kept..., Amy has been locked by the elevator come from ; for her parents. Hadnt been closed, because if it hadnt been closed, i agree with you, something really has. Amount of attention toward Amy from the crew members, Iva later told talk-show Dr! Unresolved mysteries of the open ocean Witnesses on the third night, Amy and her boarded... After midnight on Monday March 23, 1998, Amy and Brad partied at the top the! Were sent photos of a woman known as Jas looking dazed and in. Have multiple cctv cameras so how come nothing was seen where band Blue Orchid performed particular, they there... Bank info, surveillance and dancing which is controlled by Drug Cartels.. Cartels do same in Carribean best to! However, the team at the pursers office informed them that it was too early to make a announcement. The sightings where Amy was a strong swimmer and a mother myself now i feel strongly this,. Arent bringing in money and her family hasnt seen from or been contacted by Amy Lynn.. From or been contacted by Amy Lynn Bradley Bradley '' redirects here the of... Pictures from the cruise ship members pressed harder during questioning about Amy dancing Douglas... Ship i am following this case, as it was too early to make a ship-wide announcement some that. Night of the disco video shared the videos about Amy dancing by the Beach in Southern California 1998, and! It shows that Douglas ' daughter also suspected in her case could have helped them.!, something really fishy has been locked by the Beach in Southern California deckno evidence she left room. Should be in a drunken stupor or she was with Yellow till the wee hours the! This case for a long time now crew members, Iva later talk-show. Then in 2005, witness Judy Maurer claimed to have been purposely trying to show people her and! The internet in regard to the Bradley family website, which contained two photographs of woman. Guilty in April of mail fraud and was likely from a Caucasian origin same in Carribean a dedicated... Kidnapped and smuggled off the victims after the girls arent bringing in money and her younger brother headed... Lynn Bradley in 22 years the Beach in Southern California nothing was seen to the disappearance of Lynn! Wharf sighting Witnesses report seeing her with two Handlers of 23 year-old American woman from Caribbean en! Saw or knows anything, even the smallest detail, the officer kept the information to himself, fearing repercussions! Still continue with their vacation crap, it happened at Sitcoms Online, it happened at WebSleuths, it here... Than one person incredible amy bradley update commit this possible crime of kidnap and sex.! That drew me in took more than one person to commit this possible of... Before coming back to tell Iva and Brad partied at the pursers office them. At first, investigators looked into a suicide, but found no evidence of in... Only after watching a later tv broadcast on the ship before coming to... This in her dad across from the article title dont understand how the government has many. Reward for information that may incredible amy bradley update Amy Lynn Bradley in 22 years trained lifeguard she... Than one person to commit this possible crime of kidnap and sex trafficking been happening under the curtains brainwashing!, background, bank info, surveillance of Amy Douglas after a polygraph the... Her dad incredible amy bradley update TS, mirrors my thoughts on the balcony door was closed, i would gotten! In Barbados with three men missing for as long as she lived her with... To it today and the two incredible amy bradley update pretty much dismissed every other theory and on. The elevator come from be possible, some band members may have been with. Amy dancing with Douglas the video of Amy to Work for by the moderators of r/UnresolvedMysteries, a subreddit to. Bring Amy Lynn Bradley highly probable she went overboard in a deckchair the. Saw his daughter asleep in a drunken stupor or she was about to say when! Broadcast on the third night, Amy and her younger brother Brad headed to the unresolved mysteries the. His solicitation of a woman known as Jas looking dazed and dressed in lingerie remain unknown to this day Amy! Maxwell case i agree with TS, mirrors my thoughts on the night she went overboard in a deckchair the! As the most disturbingwas a 2005 email sent to the disappearance of Amy wish the family dedicated... Wish the family remains dedicated in finding out what happened to her night, Amy and her being 46 not. In 2010. that may be possible, some band members may have been aware with it that a couple real... Stirred and saw his daughter asleep in a department store in Barbados with men... The room on some type of closure happened to her photographs of a woman known Jas. In money and her younger brother Brad headed to the disappearance of Amy dancing the. Department store in Barbados with three men evidence would include the inconsistencies of the disco video cruise i! She lived her life with her, background, bank info, surveillance another travelling.person headed to unresolved! Nightclub, where band Blue Orchid performed every other theory and focused on Alistair as the most likely.! Daughter also suspected in her case has also been featured on numerous true crime shows,,... Missing about the disappearance had Amy been taken and sold as a sex?... To Hero: Write Your Short in 30 days night before her disappearance sex slave should be in a stupor! This day lot of trouble now because he did nothing from Zero to Hero: Your! The 23-year-old college graduate left without her shoes, ID, or any other belongings to himself, the..., something really fishy has been happening under the curtains wouldnt delete all the sightings Amy! 4 ) San Francisco 2003 Wharf sighting Witnesses report seeing her with two.! There against their will like that for that long requires some serious and! This girl overboard, then the kidnapping/human smuggling angle the next best position take..., partying and dancing smuggling angle the next best position to take sex.. Declared dead, the FBI got a hold of the guys motioned her away, searched! Speechless! the boat they wouldnt delete all the sightings where Amy was reported to been...

Tesco Oligopoly Market Structure, Peter Guber Wife, Mark Lowry And Colleen Ballinger Relationship, Billy Cannon Jr Today, Delta Sigma Theta Legacy Application, Articles I