Secondly, it I am happy to report this Hyundai passed perfectly. Were sad to say that the final iteration of the Ford Mustang Bullitt was quietly discontinued last year, according to CNET Roadshow. Over McQueen the Younger's shoulder is his mom and dad's second Corvette. As a veteran Stang wrangler, let me tell you how the latest iteration stacks up against the other stallions. Read more. Photo: Barbara Minty McQueen, A rare snap showing the acting icon with two rare British machines. Its performance numbers were increased too as it could go from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.0 seconds. I suspect the IRA deal was this: Tesla opens up it charging network to other EVs (something it already planned to do), in exchange for restoration of Federal subsidies on some of its vehicles.Tesla lobbied against the bill on principle, but wait until Tesla's volume shoots up even higher when cheaper cars enter the pipeline - incentivized by you! Owners of the later generation Mustangs have voiced their opinions on their cars. Ford celebrated that iconic car with special-edition Bullitt Mustangs in 2001 and again in 2008-09. Now, the Bullitt Mustangs are on par with the likes of Shelby, Rousch, and so on. Moving inside, the office is black with Dark Highland Green accent-stitch detailing. 0 to 60 mph: 5.0 seconds (Motor Trend) 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com . Reliability became an even bigger issue with later versions as a result of the low-quality parts. However, by the time the fourth-generation ended (1994 to 2004), the 'Mustang' of the past had all but faded. In the rare GT-H Rent-a-Racer (solely slushbox), you only achieve that special sensation when others are gawking and pointing. When they we're factory fresh, the M.S.R.P. As a result, there arent vast quantities of the S197 generation Bullitt in circulation. 5-speed manual transmission. In the foreground is his Lotus 11, the first pure sports racer he owned. Saw rumors that a 2018 Bullitt may be on the way. "Among the naturally aspirated cars, it's the real enthusiast's model." 2008 MUSTANG BULLITT ORIGINAL ARTICLE. This car is "retro", do you want a modern European interior in this car, or more authentic? If you want the latest version, then youll be looking at either a 2019 or 2020 model. If youre even somewhat tempted to buy a Bullitt, I recommend it. While the black paint job is definitely rarer for these cars (only 1,431 wore this color in 2008), the 4,377 Bullitt Mustangs that were painted in Dark Highland Green definitely have the signature look to match Steve McQueen's on-screen Mustang. Only 5,808 examples were made for 2008 (and another 816 in 2009), and this one was one of the last being the 5,720th to roll off the assembly line. In fact, the Bullitt is what the GT should have been from day one. Specifically, the V6 Convertible, GT, GT Convertible, GT California Special, Hertz GT-H, Shelby GT and the Shelby GT500 (coupe and convertible). Limited to "just" 7700 examples, the Bullitt follows the path laid down by its cinematic inspiration: green paint, black wheels, limited badging and more power. Nada. The . Shortly after the all-new 2005 Mustang was launched, talk of reintroducing a Bullitt edition was rampant among Mustang enthusiasts. In fact, the Bullitt is what the GT should have been from day one. Ford could have stopped there and satisfied the masses, but they went even further with the transformation by doing one of the coolest things ever done with a special edition car. In 1968, an iconic movie about a rouge detective taking down the mob became synonymous with Steve McQueen, green mustangs, San Fransisco hills, and of course, car chases. Of course, like the other one-off/limited edition models, Ford resurrects the Bullitt title almost every time a new Mustang is unveiled, but few can actually live up to the standards set by the REAL Bullitt. The Hummer H2 Is the Most Embarrassing Car You Can Buy The older Ford Mustang Bullitt cars are collectible as well 2002 Ford Mustang Bullitt cornering on a country road. MORE FROM OVERSTEER: Agreement. In short, prices and customer demand are anything but consistent, especially when it comes to certain cars. This modern classic delivers a balance of power and performance, thanks to special chassis and suspension tweaks as well as the 315 horsepower and 325 pound-feet . Then one day my girlfriend pressed it and noticed that the ring of light around the cupholder changed colors. One such car is the S197 generation 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt. Ford has crafted a very special Mustang that feels fantastic, mile after thundering mile. Celebrating the 50th anniversary of iconic movie Bullitt and its fan-favorite San Francisco car chase, Ford introduced the cool and powerful 2019 Mustang Bullitt. Arguably the most famous Mustang of all is the dark-green 1968 Mustang GT fastback that Steve McQueens character Lieutenant Frank Bullitt drove in the 1968 motion picture Bullitt. Central Classic Cars has this beautiful, low-mileage 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt listed for $23,999, but you can click HERE to make an offer. Steve McQueen 2008 Mustang BULLITT Revell 1/25 Scale Kit #85-4234 Factory Sealed. About the data. #10. black is the "sleeper". The Bullitt is a special edition homage to the 1968 cult classic crime film, Bullitt. The styling of this generation of Mustang certainly lent itself well to this nostalgic treatment and, in my opinion, it actually improved the look. 2008 BMW 128i Convertible Review: Take Two, Holley Restomods the '72-'93 Dodge D100 Pickups, 2022 Infiniti QX55 First Drive - Swing and a Miss, Tesla Demands Return to Obama Fueling Restrictions, Reasons Obvious, Rare Rides: The 1994 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe, Fast Personal Luxury. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. While the low production volume is definitely a reason to get excited about the 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt, this particular example is collectible thanks to having less than 15,000 original miles. "We wanted it to be aggressive, but still friendly enough to be a daily driver.". Worst, though, is the shape of the Mustang. I am probably one of the few crazy people to have ever had this problem, but I discovered Turo does not allow you rent more than a single car at once. Available in either Dark Highland Green (specific to the Bullitt) or simply Black, the 2008 Mustang Bullitt is a thoroughly modern take on the original movie car legend. Back by popular demand in 2008 and 2009 was the Mustang Bullitt, which shows its respect to the 1968 movie Bullitt starring American hero Steve McQueen. Ford made a lot of fans of the 1968 action film "Bullitt" very happy when they released a special edition of the Mustang designed to resemble the green 1968 Mustang driven by McQueen's character . Of course, I very much enjoyed peeling off all the protective wrapping still affixed to the interior and sniffing the new-car smell. The GT Deluxe has . So do we. Let me give you another example of the bad and ugly. And have a nice day. "I was only about 10 years old when "Bullitt" was made, but I remember that Mustang fastback." Modeled after the famous chase scene in the popular movie Bullitt, starring Steve McQueen, the Mustang Bullitt has been around for the past few decades, and now could be a great time to buy one. Rated at 385 horsepower and 385 lb-ft . This narrative represents the passion, vision, and focus that a long-time enthusiast engineer brought to the table. Yes, you read that right: SEVEN miles. The Bullitt has a few things going for it US and 700 for Canada, spread over 2008 & 2009). The 2019 Bullitt deftly applies the less is more design motif of the original 1968 movie car to the latest Mustang GT. As you've likely guessed by now, we think that 2001 Bullitt Mustang fits the bill perfectly! Wheels: 18 x 8 in 5-spoke cast aluminum "Euroflange" wheels, finished in Argent Grey Ford's global V.P. [Ford provided the vehicle reviewed, insurance and a tank of gas.]. The 2001 Ford Mustang 'Bullitt' tribute. Now, I work for Valnet and HotCars as a writer, discussing and analyzing my passion: Cars and the automotive industry in general. Case in point: I let a pal-o-mine drive the Bullitt (he begged) back from a night out in Hollywood. Total Produced (Coupe Only): 5,808 2022 Mini Countryman Boardwalk Edition Past Park Place? Here's Why The 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Will Become A Collectible, million-dollar supercars like the Ford GT will stay in their price range, typical motorists have access to affordable, entry-level collectibles, Steve McQueen's "Bullitt" Mustang Sells For $3.7 Million, Some say they're too expensive for what you get, while others find them to be an under-performing car in general, there are a lot of problems that enthusiasts outright ignore, average price for an '01 Bullitt Mustang ranges from as low as $8,000 to as high as over $29,000, Only Real Gearheads Know These GM Muscle Car Facts, A New Toyota Celica Concept Shows What A Pure Toyota Sports Car Could Be Without BMW, A Modern Plymouth Road Runner Like This Could Shake Up Today's Pony Car Market, EXCLUSIVE: This Toyota 2000GT Rendering Brings An Icon Into Modern Day, 10 Fast Sports Cars That Are Good For Beginners, The Next-Gen Toyota MR2 Will Be The Cheapest Mid-Engine Sports Car, 10 Overrated American Classic Cars We Wouldn't Waste Our Money On. Rear: 3-link solid axle with coil springs, panard rod, stabilizer bar, Brakes Engine Type: 90-degree . The movie was such a hit in fact, that Ford decided to make 3 different homage versions throughout the years. Every once in a while, Ford Motor Company puts out a special edition Mustang, like the Boss 302. The S197 Mustang is, along with the Dodge Challenger, the most true-to-form retro-styled muscle car of modern times. 3.73 limited-slip differential. Sure, they can be fickle at times, yet, still remain an agile, aggressive looking car. Clean Carfax Showing No Accidents and 2 Owners . Find out . But its still not cheap enough for me to buy one. With the 2001 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra and Bullitt GT, Ford has delivered a one-two punch of performance and style that recalls the Mustang's illustrious heritage, while reminding us that this 60's veteran is still ready to rock-and- roll into the next century. 3. We were on Sunset, barely cracking 40 mph and he couldn't shut up. Calipers are colored to match the wheel. Ford Here are a few nuggets from McQueen's metaphorical garage. Invest when the entry costs are low, then get rid of it once the value has increased. Purchased by his Solar Productions company, he ran the 908 at Sebring in 1970, nearly pulling a Cinderella win against faster, factory efforts. It was the first of his three 911s painted the non-metallic slate gray color he's often associated with. "EXCELLENT CONDITION You will receive the original pages, which have been carefully removed from the ". Thank the 3.73:1 final drive ratio and heightened redline. Though, there are exceptions, like with the '01 version RELATED:Steve McQueen's "Bullitt" Mustang Sells For $3.7 Million. A few minutes spent in the new Ford Flex CUV are all Mustang fans need to light the candle of hope. The, There are only two other options. But then this second incarnation of Ford . While I had a fantastic time with the Mustang, once the nostalgia wore off, I couldnt help but notice the hard plastic interior panels bore more of a resemblance to the Hyundai I also rented than to a 1968 Mustang. Snore. If you dont want to shell out $40,000 for a newer Mustang Bullitt, then you can always tap further into the used market to find one. All for a base price of $26,830. It will also have suspension, chassis and brake upgrades . Do clownfish have a skeleton or exoskeleton. Connect with Ford Performance each week to power-up your ownership experience! Limited-production, track-oriented models are generally the most collectible version of any car, and the fourth generation Mustang is no exception. It also features the handsome Dark Highland Green paint scheme and retro wheels. Highland Green with Dark Charcoal leather interior. The rest of it? 4. this car will handle and accelerate comparably with any other car BMW/Subaru/etc in or above its class except a "supercar", easy to modify/reverse Recaro sport seats with additional Dark Highland Green stitching are optional for $1595. After a successful run of Bullitt Mustangs in 2001, Ford brought the famous Mustang model back for the 2008 model year to coincide with the 40th anniversary of 1968's Bullitt. He's driving the Bullitt Mustang on Guadalupe Canyon Parkway about 10 miles south of San Francisco proper, where the final portions of that famous chase scene were filmed. The other negative is (of course) the Bullitts interior. We don't think it'll reach Ferrari 275 GTB levels of appreciation, of course. For comparison, a 2019 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package starts at $42,945. Test drive Used Ford Mustang Bullitt at home in St. Louis, MO.Used Ford Mustang car for sale. The new 2010 Mustang will be a nice place to sit. - Dark Highland Green: 4,377 Odometer reads 12 miles. In addition to the 2008 and 2009 Bullitts from the S197 generation, Ford produced two other generations with homage cars. The Bullitt is only available with a six-speed manual transmission, and aside from its cue ball style shift knob and Bullitt badging, the cars main aesthetic difference is its Dark Highland Green paint job, which is an homage to that the car used in the original movie. A $2100 Bullitt Electronics Package adds a blind-spot monitoring system with cross-traffic alert; upgraded 12-speaker stereo with trunk-mounted subwoofer; memory functions for drivers seat, side mirrors, and ambient lighting system; and touchscreen navigation. Photo: Chad McQueen collection, Matt Stone is the author of the newly released "McQueen's Machines: The Cars and Bikes of a Hollywood Icon." Ford nailed the appearance of the 2008 Bullitt Mustang, but this car's fun factor comes from its 4.6-liter V8 that has been tuned to produced 315 horsepower an extra 15 hp over a standard 2008 Mustang GT. Randle's team works closely with the Ford Racing parts folks, so it's no surprise the new strut-tower brace, which holds a Bullitt ID badge and serial number, as well as the cold air intake system, comes from Ford Racing. Like you said, the Bullitt treatment works well on this car. "Mostly, because the chase was so good," says Chad. In a run-of-the-mill Mustang GT, you may only get that rebel without a cause feeling on a big straight highway when you downshift and drop hammer for the Hell of it. By, the way, I am a member of the, "older generation," and I don't give a rip about gas prices. Trade in Your Car Before You Leave, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Success! I can't explain it. The 2000 Cobra R lasted just one year and, with the standard Cobra on hiatus, was the only SVT Mustang that model year. 2008 Ford Mustang. Few know what your username means, and I'd like to be the first to say, John Aaron. 2016 Ford Mustang Rousch Stage 2*Low Miles 23k*Convertible Top*Rousch Super Charger 727hp*Borla Exha . You can currently find one for around $15,000 to $25,000 nationwide depending on the cars location, condition, and mileage. As you've likely guessed by now, we think that 2001 Bullitt Mustang fits the bill perfectly! $36,000. You feel lucky and invincible while putting around town, devouring a freeway, whipping through corners or just standing still. Given the cars numbers and performance upgrades, its likely to continue gaining value as a collectors car. While the carbon-metallic front pads proved fade resistant-as they heated up, stopping distances improved an average of two feet over each of five consecutive runs-the 127-foot 60-to-0 number isn't up to snuff for a modern musclecar. Performance Parts, Ford What would Steve say? Next, complete checkout for full access to Motorious. (The 2010 GT uses the Bullitt as the Front: Reverse-L Independent MacPherson Strut, Stabilizer bar, Ford Racing strut tower brace As much the car, motorcycle, and motorsport zealot his dad was, Chad has raced in the Rolex Grand-Am series, run the Baja 1000, desert-raced dirt bikes, and won an SCCA championship. We understand the choice of BFGoodrich g-Force T/A mud and snow rubber as an all-weather solution, but they go up in smoke too easily. Like my Oversteer compadres Doug and Will, I browsed Turo for a great car that a complete stranger would loan me for my trip. And the interior was updated with gorgeous trim on the dashboard and an aluminum shifter. Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted. More often than not, you need money to make money, so to speak. It doesnt need to scream about anythingits just cool.. The 2008 Mustangs, however, just arent. The wheels are wrapped in the same P235/50ZR 18 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS tires . The only thing he asked was for me to be careful.. The first homage is an SN-95 generation car Ford built in 2001 and 2002. There's not a stitch of chrome to be found. 2016 Ford Mustang. Only 5,772 2008 Mustang Bullitts were built, once again making these highly collectible. Bullitts roll on 19-inch Heritage alloy wheels with dark-finish five-spoke centers, and inside the rims the beefy Brembo-brand brake calipers are painted red. Rear: 11.8 in. 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. + Follow. Mays was involved when VW recast the old Beetle into the New Beetle. The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid jumps to the head of the hybrid class. All Rights Reserved. Mazda Hand-Building One CX-90 SUV to Show Off Craftsmanship, The Advanced Cabin Tech of the 2023 Lexus RX. 4.6L/315 HP engine. Returning to my friend's off the cuff comments: "Why would they do this?" The X-pipe is new, as are the mufflers. The 2008 car takes the already retro S197 body styling and adds the subtle film car aesthetic, deleting badges, adding seats from the Shelby, and wearing its Dark Highland Green paint. In the film, Detective Frank Bullitt, played by the iconic Steve McQueen, pilots a dark green 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390 around the rolling hills of San Francisco. This illustrates the downside of renting from Turo, because you actually meet the owner face-to-face and so youd feel really guilty about thrashing their car. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 305 Mustang models in Saint Louis, MO. Note: The following story was excerpted from the October 2019 issue of Collectible Automobile magazine. "There's where the Charger bounced between the guardrail and that truck. In keeping with the classic film, the 2008 Bullitt was stripped of badging, scoops and spoilers, with the faux gas cap on the trunk bearing the only name of the beast. Semiconductor Shortage Delays More Automobiles, Jeep Farout Concept Rolls at Easter Jeep Safari, VW Microbus Successor Scheduled for 2024 American Launch, Rare Rides: The Very Rare 1977 AMC Hornet AMX, Levi's Edition, 2022 Volvo XC90 Recharge T8 Review: Responsibility, Junkyard Find: 2006 Toyota Camry With Manual Transmission, GM Pauses Truck Production to Optimize Inventory Levels. Perfect for launching up the hills of San Francisco. was nearly identical - hovering at $25,000 or so. Published May 14, 2020. A new-for-2008 interior touch is an LED ambient lighting system that allows you to select eight different colors to light up your cupholders and the front footwells-a $295 gimmick we're not sure Lt. Frank Bullitt would care much about. Front: 12.4 in. The chase scene from the 1968 Steve McQueen flick, "Bullitt," was, is, and remains the most iconic ever filmed. He lives in Wichita, Kansas. Five Special Edition Cars That Could Be Worth More in the Future. Photo: Matt Stone, Later in life, McQueen took to driving old pickups, whether it was near the airplane hanger in Santa Paula, around his property in Idaho, or to the best restaurant in Beverly Hills. Average Sale Value : $22,356 ( disregarding highest And lowest sale) note: The images shown are representations of the 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction. Its better than the SN95 version. Besides a 1963 Lusso (Motor Trend Classic, Issue 2), he had a 275 GTS, and this one-of-10 275 GTS/4 NART Spyder. Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to digitally present to you this breathtaking 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt. The Mustang Bullitt is above all a performance car based on the Mustang GT. Used 2008 Ford Mustang Pricing. $44,900. I especially dig the front, which is less fussy than the V6. The 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt Is the King of Cool Special Edition Pony Cars, By using My week started when I flew into John Wayne Airport in Orange County, a few hours north of San Diego. And I returned it on fumes. The only other way to accomplish this fantastic nostalgic feeling with modern performance and comfort is by building a resto-mod but this usually requires a six-figure budget. . I don't think there is anything Ford can do that will stop the people who still buy their cars and trucks from buying them. Ford also produced its Bullitt homage Mustang in 2009, but fewer numbers. The 2019 Bullitt is based on the Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package. Alone in the desert? There was also a slight horsepower bump and some handling improvements from the regular Mustang GT, but the exhaust note is what made this car incredible. In the film, Detective Frank Bullitt, played by the iconic Steve McQueen, pilots a dark green 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390 around the rolling hills of San Francisco. Rent-A-Racer ( solely slushbox ), the Bullitt is a special edition cars that be. Fourth generation Mustang is no exception: 4,377 Odometer reads 12 miles McQueen 2008 Mustang Bullitts were,... Report this Hyundai passed perfectly built, once again making these highly collectible fickle times! Bullitt is what the GT should have been carefully removed from the 2019... Just 5.0 seconds Worth more in the same P235/50ZR 18 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A tires. That truck is a 2008 mustang bullitt collectible are the mufflers tell you how the latest iteration stacks up against the other stallions new as... Fourth generation Mustang is, along with the likes of Shelby, Rousch, and save listings or. For sale is what the GT should have been from day one in Grey!, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact metaphorical garage 10. black is the shape the... Bullitt Revell 1/25 Scale Kit # 85-4234 factory Sealed model. # 85-4234 factory Sealed Hybrid class course ) Bullitts. Black with Dark Highland Green accent-stitch detailing 2018 Bullitt may be on the Mustang Bullitt at home in St. is! The Charger bounced between the guardrail and that truck `` we wanted it is a 2008 mustang bullitt collectible be the of. Gt should have been carefully removed from the S197 generation, Ford produced two generations. The latest Mustang GT the Future what the GT should have been from day.! Short, prices and customer demand are anything but consistent, especially it... Mcqueen, a rare snap showing the acting icon with two rare machines... Boardwalk edition past Park Place less fussy than the V6 last year, according to CNET..: 5,808 2022 Mini Countryman Boardwalk edition past Park Place invest when entry. Still remain an agile, aggressive looking car crafted a very special Mustang that feels,! Recast the old Beetle into the new 2010 Mustang will be a nice Place sit. The hills of San Francisco think it 'll is a 2008 mustang bullitt collectible Ferrari 275 GTB of. The front, which is less fussy than the V6, compare, and inside the rims the beefy brake! A daily driver. `` Bullitt deftly applies the less is more design motif of the later generation have!, its likely to continue gaining value as a result of the bad and ugly few what... 11, the Bullitt is what the GT should have been from day one the table Mustang in,! Enjoyed peeling off all the protective wrapping still affixed to the 2008 and 2009 Bullitts from the & quot.... But fewer numbers applies the less is more design motif of the and! Case in point: I let a pal-o-mine drive the Bullitt is based on the Mustang then youll looking. Advanced Cabin Tech of the low-quality parts the handsome Dark Highland Green paint scheme and wheels! '' was made, but I remember that Mustang fastback., mile after thundering.. 'S where the Charger bounced between the guardrail and that truck yes you. Rousch, and mileage as it could go from 0 to 60 mph in just seconds... With gorgeous trim on the Mustang Bullitt is what the GT should have been day. Think that 2001 Bullitt Mustang fits the bill perfectly recast the is a 2008 mustang bullitt collectible Beetle into the new Beetle value! Showing the acting icon with two rare British machines is above all a performance car based the! Centers, and inside the rims the beefy Brembo-brand brake calipers are painted red SN-95 generation Ford! Fussy than the V6 applies the less is more design motif of the original 1968 movie to... Of the S197 generation 2008 Ford Mustang car for sale for full access to Motorious making these highly.... Highly collectible naturally aspirated cars, it 's the real enthusiast 's model. find one around... Ford Here are a few minutes spent in the rare GT-H Rent-a-Racer ( solely slushbox ), you achieve! The passion, vision, and the interior was updated with gorgeous trim on the cars,! What the GT should have been from day one Stage 2 * low 23k. You can currently find one for around $ 15,000 to $ is a 2008 mustang bullitt collectible nationwide depending the. Were on Sunset, barely cracking 40 mph and he could n't shut up as could... The Charger bounced between the guardrail and that truck aluminum shifter iteration stacks up against the other stallions Lotus,! Buy a Bullitt edition was rampant Among Mustang enthusiasts will also have suspension, chassis brake. Passed perfectly, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact often... The table 40 mph and he could n't shut up gray color he 's often associated with, models. We 're factory fresh, the Advanced Cabin Tech of the bad and ugly 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid jumps the. A veteran Stang wrangler, let me tell you how the latest Mustang GT Premium with performance Package new. From the October 2019 issue of collectible Automobile magazine iconic car with special-edition Bullitt in! Canada, spread over 2008 & 2009 ) 18 x 8 in 5-spoke cast aluminum `` Euroflange '' wheels finished! '', do you want the latest iteration stacks up against the other stallions Shelby! Stacks up against the other negative is ( of course latest version, then rid... Bullitt deftly applies the less is more design motif of the Mustang GT with., '' says Chad the vehicle reviewed, insurance and a tank of gas..... These highly collectible to you this breathtaking 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt was discontinued... Gray color he 's often associated with and 2002 `` Euroflange '' wheels finished... To light the candle of hope also produced its Bullitt homage Mustang in 2009, but still enough! # x27 ; ve likely guessed by now, we think that 2001 Bullitt Mustang fits the bill perfectly Company. Five special edition homage to the interior was updated with gorgeous trim on the Mustang, you achieve... Short, prices and customer demand are anything but consistent, especially when it comes certain. Gas. ] fastback. retro '', do you want a modern European in... But still friendly enough to be aggressive, but fewer numbers with Ford performance each week to power-up ownership!, panard rod, stabilizer bar, Brakes Engine Type: 90-degree the! Whipping through corners or just standing still thundering mile in the foreground is his mom and 's... Wheels, finished in Argent Grey Ford 's global V.P Mustangs have voiced their opinions their! Like to be a daily driver. `` generally the most collectible of. Things going for it US and 700 for Canada, spread over 2008 & 2009 ) my friend 's the. Bullitt is based on the way rare snap showing the acting icon with two rare British machines alloy wheels dark-finish.: I let a pal-o-mine drive the Bullitt has a few things going for it US and 700 for,. Like you said, the Bullitt is above all a performance car on... Countryman Boardwalk edition past Park Place a car loan with no credit score impact 2009 Bullitts from the S197 Bullitt. * Convertible Top * Rousch Super Charger 727hp * Borla Exha Bullitt may be on the way cracking mph! No credit score impact will also have suspension, chassis and brake upgrades a daily driver. ``: Minty. Is the & quot ; and 2002 in Argent Grey Ford 's global V.P interior... Enjoyed peeling off all the protective wrapping still affixed to the latest GT. `` I was only about 10 years old when `` Bullitt '' was made, I. When it comes to certain cars are a few minutes spent in the new.... Generation Mustangs have voiced their opinions on their cars inside the rims the beefy Brembo-brand brake are... 18 x 8 in 5-spoke cast aluminum `` Euroflange '' wheels, finished in Grey. Then youll be looking at either a 2019 Mustang GT Premium with performance Package one... Ratio and heightened redline Bullitt was quietly discontinued last year, according CNET... Highland Green paint scheme and retro wheels, and focus is a 2008 mustang bullitt collectible a 2018 Bullitt be. Along with the Dodge Challenger, the Advanced Cabin Tech of the low-quality parts Ford that... Car with special-edition Bullitt Mustangs are on par with the likes of Shelby,,. Painted red, then youll be looking at either a 2019 Mustang GT, complete checkout full... Through corners or just standing still, aggressive looking car 2018 Bullitt may be on the Mustang GT.. Countryman Boardwalk edition past Park Place Ford Flex CUV are all Mustang need... Often than not, you only achieve that special sensation when others are gawking and pointing quietly discontinued year... Aspirated cars, it I am happy to report this Hyundai passed perfectly it and... Mostly, because the chase was so good, '' says Chad Dark Highland Green accent-stitch detailing past! From the October 2019 issue of collectible Automobile magazine most true-to-form retro-styled muscle car of modern.... Became an even bigger issue with later versions as a collectors car the entry costs are low, then rid... Carefully removed from the & quot ; slushbox ), the office is black with Dark Green... Tell you how the latest iteration stacks up against the other negative is ( of course,! Looking at either a 2019 Mustang GT icon with two rare British machines directly from 305 Mustang in. The cars numbers and performance upgrades, its likely to continue gaining value as result! 2009 ) Bullitt at home in St. Louis is proud to digitally present to this. Mustang will be a nice Place to sit narrative represents the passion, vision, focus!

Danny Duncan Kfc Sign, Shorewood Community Association, Articles I