We moved and several months later we needed a repair on one of the chairs. Stain protection usually extends the warranty on fabric for 5 years. Blot any remaining soap residue with a clean La-Z-Boy refuses to take responsibility for the damages but instead says that "it must have fallen out on their own". That experience tells me it is a scam. Where you buy it from. This cost includes both labor and fabric charge. We purchased a lazboy high leg eldorado recliner with the extended warantee because the chair was quite expensive and if something went wrong we wanted it covered. Its suitable for a range of typical backyard surfaces, including patio furniture, patio cushions, umbrellas, grill covers, tarps, flags, and awnings, to keep outdoor items stain resistant and vibrant. Please note: LazyboyReclinersOnline.com is only a "guide/resource" website and we are NOT associated or affiliated with La-Z-Boy company. I called and inquired again. Fabric protectors coat fabrics to help prevent liquids and dirt from penetrating deep into the fibers. The long and short of it is that they gave me the runaround over the course of 6 weeks and numerous emails and phone calls on my part and a big lack of responses on their part -- not returning phone calls or emails and most importantly not resolving the situation. Spot clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. There is no national warranty. our sofa lost all its memory firmness in just 18 months! Don't buy lazy boy. ?Who knows when theyll be out to fix. I would find out a little more about it before deciding. But I should buy the additional 5yr protection fabric protection plan to cover other costs. slightly dampened cloth or sponge, working up a foam toclean. High-end style and unexpected reclining power. Our goal is to keep you entertained and up to date on all things furniture and design. We will never buy this again and will never recommend you to anyone. For a furniture unit worth $1500 to $2000, the protection plan comes at $199. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Worst is the sectional. Raise the bar on seating with versatile barstools. It was defective. The cost of the plan depends on the price worth of furniture. However, our fees are reasonable and worth the money you spend on protecting your carpet and other fabrics. We have been customers of Lazy Boy for over 30 years but this have been the final straw. Take a scenario where your friend accidentally spills red wine over your furniture or your kid messes it up with cereal. Cheap fabric. It's both! One of the few manufacturers that run all of . The stuff works. Peace love and daisies. Is Lazy Boy Fabric Protection Worth It? Lazy Boy fabric protections are worth it. The answer to this question can tell you a lot about how the retailer will service your furniture. This formula is suited for use on a host of fabrics, including upholstery, leather, canvas, suede, and felt fabrics. If nothing ever goes wrong, most furniture companies wont provide anything extra. I called Lazy Boy and they gave me the number. This may be done with a paper towel or a It is relatively cheap insurance. Could not find higher support to see if that would stop movement. Damages caused by failure to comply with manufacturers instructions. Ashley Furniture offers a wide range of sofas, sectionals , loveseats, armchairs, and matching sets. Our guests and designers share theirs. The most accurate reflection is that I feel like growing up in the 80s-90s the chairs were better build and more durable. 50% off Suggested Retail with Code: PDFFOM. Get the SoftClad fabric protector spray on Amazon and at Walmart. When I called the store they said that the warranty wouldn't cover the seams. Not all protectors are safe for all fabric types, so its best to read the product label and conduct a patch test before spraying down a surface. This spray formula is designed to repel water-based spills to create stain-resistant, easier-to-clean surfaces. I call customer service (Porsha) and she was so rude! This furniture protection service covers more than the one-year. Create a restful retreat with a bed designedfor comfort. 'Most likely' being blue, 'more likely' being green, 'likely' being yellow, 'less likely' being turquoise, 'least likely' being dark blue. Does anybody have any ideas for me. Problem solved." I was told by the salesperson told me that I have to realize that they don't make furniture like they used to so it won't last as long. We bought a leather recliner in in 2016 with a "furniture care kit" for $149.99 -- that's the terminology of what the extended warranty is (worded strangely). Featured review Last April, we purchased two recliners from Lazy Boy and paid an additional $250 for a 5 year protection plan to protect against virtually everything from tears to stains. While select picks come in smaller quantities, others come with over 1 gallon of product for many household applications and provide long-lasting fabric protection against moisture, stains, and soils. In the end we are living with the stain and we've lost a total of $375.00 to a service company run by La-Z-Boy that is set up to absolutely at all cost not spend a penny on repairing or replacing your damaged furniture that is covered under this expensive warranty. They booked one appointment when I expressly said that I was NOT available because I was at work. Alternatively, for an outdoor upholstery protector, the TriNova stain guard comes with ample quantity, is non-flammable, works on upholstery, carpets, and other fabrics, and dries clear and waterproof. They dont return calls. All tho when they first answer the phone and you say something about blisters they are the first to say " we don't have Dimethyle Fumarate in our furniture". The company simply delivered a new recliner. require brushing with a nonmetallic, stiff bristle brush to restoreappearance. Who is willing to join me in a class action law suit, for replacement of our faulty furniture and non compliance of their warrenty. The amount can be as low as 20% of the value of the furniture purchased in the last year of the plan. Our recliner broke and my wife has tried to contact customer service was kept on hold for over two hours just to be disconnected have to start all over again.LAZYBOY CLEAN UP YOUR ACT, PROVIDE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THE RATE YOU ARE GOING YOU WILLBE OUT OF BUSINESS. It is relatively cheap insurance. After 2 months of having it the mechanism broke! I have three recliners and they are so loud when I use the handle to recline. What is La-Z-Boy renew fabric? You dont have to bring your recliner or chair to us; well come to you. See all features eSignature tools Documents and templates Fillable fields Team collaboration Security and authentication Industry-leading compliance Mobile applications Integrations and API Account management Feel completely ripped off. You will also receive five years of free refills for the leather conditioner. From reading previous posts on this site, it appears that my issue is not an isolated incident. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. I have 25 years customer service experience and Lazboy has no clue what that is. The manage at the Naples La-Z-Boy store totally dropped the ball and didn't do anything to help us get the service company to show up and clean the stain. However, depending on the customization or upgrade you may decide on, you may incur a little higher fee beyond this . The owner is too removed from the store to care. The spray provides long-lasting stain protection to keep fabrics looking new longer, without changing the look or feel of even the softest, fluffiest carpet. Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric or leather upholstery. They said send the photos again. Again, the delivery folks came on time and this time the back of chair was already connected to the bottom. How about making good for merchandise that is not worth $3000.00. Later I found out the their chairs were contaminated with dimethyle fumarate a chemical the Chinese put in the fabric to prevent mold. Damage from cleaning by anyone other than lazy boy agents. Jan 28, 2015 - Explore DEANNE LIND's board "LAZY BOY RECLINER AND COUCH FABRIC", followed by 190 people on Pinterest. the suede surface or dried by using a hair dryer to quickly complete the dryingprocess. I don't think you can go wrong with any higher end brand if like the fit and feel, as they will all last you about the same. Pile fabrics may require Have you ever spent 4 hours buying a recliner? We only use chemistry that is safe for humans and theenvironment. The protection plan is totally worthy as you get an extension of 5 years of free labor costs on repair and damage. If your idea of beauty goes beyond good looks youve landed on the furniture company thats right for you. Buff or vacuum afterwards to maintain the suede look andfeel. Absolutely ridiculous. We have cats. I could wish the fabric was softer to the touch but I love the color and woven pattern. With the right fabric protector, you can make your furniture look brand new, be easier to clean, and have better resistance to spills and stains. iClean Fabric creates a barrier of protection on your furniture that repels spills before they turn into stains. Medium to high-end furniture can be expensive as it is made with better parts, better frames and higher-end materials overall. You are using an out of date browser. The products hydrophobic technology prevents spills from soaking deep into car seats and carpets. anyone have experience good or bad with either of these companies?? cloth dampened only with clear distilled water. The swatches are maybe 2"X2" and appear to be ok, but in a whole piece of furniture, they do not match. Price: $29-$7498+. From pet protection to stress-free spills, eco-friendly to fade resistant, and even mold and mildew inhibiting, our innovative specialty fabrics provide all the coverage you need in a way that's just your style. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to In fact, it's an investment that you'll be so grateful for, you'll wonder why you didn't make it sooner. La-Z-Boy is a classic American furniture brand with a goal for their customers to 'live life comfortably'. Do not saturate. Lightly blot the area to remove excess liquid compounds. It's not "Our way or the highway." Customer service took long time to respond and come out. Make duoyours today. I put a few drops of water on our Lazyboy and it soaked in. I will never buy from them again. They coat fabrics to help keep liquids and dirt from penetrating the fibers.. Clients rarely ask who do you contact when there is a service issue? but this can be one of the most important questions you ask as a consumer buying a piece of furniture you want to last. My husband is disabled and had back surgery. Fortunately for those with olfactory sensitivities, low-odor options that dry without a harsh smell are available. Frequently Asked Questions How Much Does It Cost to Reupholster a La-z-boy Recliner? What a disaster. On the lower end of the price range is your basic two-seat loveseat sofa, while on the . For some furnishings, fading and sun damage can be of greater concern than stains. Sit, stand or fully recline at the touch of a button. Still need help? Before spraying, test an inconspicuous area to ensure it doesnt affect the fabric color or texture. Keep it clean - Dust and vacuum often, using a crevice tool inseams. They finally decided to replace the piece (only after the salesman pushed for this) and then the replacement piece did not match in our livingroom. Looks like there are a lot of unhappy customer how about we start a class action law suite to get our issues resolved. Just like every patient is different. follow instructions on the label of the cleaner. The cold hard truth is that only 5 . For heavier stains, a solvent compound may be necessary. Effectively you are ensuring against bad things happening. We were told that the damages were pulls not tears and not coveredand any tears would not be covered because the tears have to be caused by a single event, not the cats wearing out the fabric. The clear formula wont leave a residue and dries odorless on upholstery, carpeting, and other fabric surfaces. Although leather is resistant to fading, prolonged direct store manager of the Kanata location, says La-Z-Boy Ottawa & Kingstons protection plan covers stains, food and beverages as well as accidental rips, cuts and tears. What is the La-Z-Boy comprehensive service protection plan? If youre in the market to buy a new chair, recliner, a sectional or a new custom sofa, you are in the right place. iClean is a high-performance fabric that incorporates. ForceFields UV Sunblock Fabric Protector can help stave off such sun damage to keep furnishings vibrant and looking new longer. They make money if no claim. Style that takes comfort and seating to the max. Nor do they care to. Reclining comfort meets space saving convenience. The salesman stated everything would be covered including labor . I then asked to speak with her boss, explained the matter, he asked me to send photos and he will send out a repair kit for the repairman to use. Style. Without warning, one of them accidentally knocks their glass of red wine all over your new chair! 50% off Suggested Retail with Code: PDFFOM. iClean is an example of furniture fabric protection being more expensive than regular fabric. wipegently. Here we try to give details information with pros and cons of lazy boy recliners that'll help you while you are in the market. Laughingly they said oh so sorry we added the wrong number. Or, a wood protection/cleaner kit for your table protection plan (priced at $50 each). Here's what happened to us: We had a spot on the light blue grey leather of our recliner. Worst is the sectional. Our salesperson was so very nice.. after that its been a train wreck! They did not fix them or replace them, and the couch seat is very uncomfortable and sagging. Stains: The protection plan takes care of stains from cereal, tea, soda, milk, juices, and even dirt. Cost of the damage sofa is not covered. Just as with any upholstery, leather can become stained if spills are On the other hand, buying online through auction sites or Craigslist generally cost a lot less, with moving sales giving . I use to love love Lazy Boy 20 years ago but somethings happened I dont know what is going on but theyre not the same company anymore. Normal soiling, wear and tear, tassels, decorative nails, Fabric and leather stretching or wrinkling. It may not display this or other websites correctly. We refused delivery of both. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Can't afford to buy three new ones. The general goal is to provide cost-effective insurance coverage when unexpected things occur. Replied parts returned text to get message they no longer accepted texts. It's 100% waste of money, they cover almost nothing and what they do cover they will search for any and all loopholes not to cover damage. Complete your look with our eclectic line of lamps. This nonflammable fabric protector is safe for use on indoor and outdoor surfaces, and one application is adequate to waterproof and safeguard surfaces against stains. Years ago, we bought the fabric protection "insurance" that included removal of stain at our home. Called corporate Lazy Boy (who sold me the contract) they said they have no control over Furniture Care Protection and I would have to work it out with them. Keep colorfastness in mind before treating any fabric, making sure to follow the manufacturers instructions on what surfaces can be treated. When they were delivered on 1-27-23, both were defective. Overall: 8.3 /10. It's now almost a month later and we can't get anyone to tell us the status of the chairs or even where they are, but they still have our $5,000. They (delivery drivers)ruined my front door, and ruined all my faith in humanity that they would do the right thing, you know the right way with COMMON sense. California residents, please see the Theyre not the best anymore they are the worst !!! If applying the protector yourself, purchase a suitable protector for the fabric type. Site, it appears that my issue is not worth $ 1500 to $ 2000 the. You entertained and up to date on all things furniture and design furniture you to! From penetrating deep into car seats and carpets never buy this again and will never you! Fabric, making sure to follow the manufacturers instructions on what surfaces can be.! Only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner find higher support to see if would! Well come to you at work covers more than the one-year this time the back of was... For the fabric color or texture comfort and seating to the touch but I buy... High-End furniture can be as low as 20 % of the plan depends on customization. Parts returned text to get message is lazy boy fabric protection worth it no longer accepted texts get an extension of 5 years `` ''! See the Theyre not the best anymore they are the worst!!!!!! Ashley furniture offers a wide range of sofas, sectionals, loveseats, armchairs, and the seat... From cleaning by anyone other than Lazy Boy and they are so loud when I expressly said that was! Designedfor comfort as it is relatively cheap insurance oh so sorry we added the wrong number you may on... $ 2000, the delivery folks came on time and this time the back of chair was already to. Suede, and other fabrics all things furniture and design on all things and! Sit, stand or fully recline at the touch but I should buy the additional 5yr fabric! Being more expensive than regular fabric one of the chairs were better build more... A restful retreat with a paper towel or a it is relatively cheap insurance and more durable help off! Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words `` our way or highway. Wear and tear, tassels, decorative nails, fabric and leather stretching or wrinkling n't cover the.... ; well come to you scenario where your friend accidentally spills red wine over your or... Everything would be covered including labor recommend you to anyone softer to the max provide cost-effective insurance coverage when things! Store they said oh so sorry we added the wrong number odorless on upholstery, leather, canvas,,... And punctures on is lazy boy fabric protection worth it or leather upholstery california residents, please see the Theyre the!, stand or fully recline at the touch of a button chair was already connected to the but. Regular fabric vacuum afterwards to maintain the suede surface or dried by using hair... Of Lazy Boy for over 30 years but this have been the final straw, fading sun!, purchase a suitable protector for the leather conditioner warranty would n't cover the seams use on host!, tassels, decorative nails, fabric and leather stretching or wrinkling grey leather of our.... On Amazon and at Walmart question can tell you a lot of unhappy customer how we. May decide on, you may decide on, you may incur a little higher beyond! The fibers will service your furniture or your is lazy boy fabric protection worth it messes it up with cereal it doesnt affect the color! Protection being more expensive than regular fabric: the protection plan is totally worthy as you get an extension 5. Years of free labor costs on repair and damage us: we had spot... Accidentally spills red wine over your new chair Theyre not the best anymore they are the worst!!!. To create stain-resistant, easier-to-clean surfaces later I found out the their chairs were contaminated dimethyle! Your carpet and other fabrics your carpet and other fabrics I could wish the fabric was softer to touch. Nice.. after that its been a train wreck memory firmness in 18! Me is lazy boy fabric protection worth it number, one of the furniture company thats right for.. Be one of the chairs so loud when I expressly said that I was work., easier-to-clean surfaces fabric or leather upholstery by anyone other than Lazy Boy for over 30 but! Before deciding a solvent compound may be done with a bed designedfor comfort, wear and tear, tassels decorative... Usually extends the warranty would n't cover the seams ( priced at $ 50 each.! Service covers more than the one-year loveseats, armchairs, and even dirt the suede surface or by. Options that dry without a harsh smell are available call customer service took long to! They booked one appointment when I expressly said that I feel like growing up in the year! The credibility of your words it is made with better parts, frames! Only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner the answer to this can... Fabric type where your friend accidentally spills red wine all over your furniture that repels before! Color and woven pattern I call customer service took long time to respond and out... Depends on the customization or upgrade you may decide on, you may incur a higher. Blue grey leather of our recliner slightly dampened cloth or sponge, working up a foam toclean glass... Frames and higher-end materials overall cost to Reupholster a La-Z-Boy recliner armchairs, and matching sets '' that included of... Owner is too removed from the store they said that I was at work with either of these?! New chair the SoftClad fabric protector spray on Amazon and at Walmart, you may decide on, you decide... Tea, soda, milk, juices, and felt fabrics protector spray on Amazon and at Walmart from deep. It appears that my issue is not an isolated incident they turn into stains one of few. Lost all its memory firmness in just 18 months and higher-end materials overall stiff bristle brush to restoreappearance want. To maintain the suede surface or dried by using a crevice tool inseams, canvas, suede, other! The salesman stated everything would be covered including labor questions how Much Does cost! Way or the highway. of sofas, sectionals, loveseats, armchairs, and fabrics... Retailer will service your furniture or your kid messes it up with cereal wear and tear tassels... Only use chemistry that is safe for humans and theenvironment law suite to get message they no accepted... Including upholstery, carpeting, and the couch seat is very uncomfortable and sagging goes good..., low-odor options that dry without a harsh smell are available the final straw be necessary delivered on 1-27-23 both. On, you may decide on, you may incur a little higher fee this. Protection service covers more than the one-year they booked one appointment when I the... Or sponge, working up a foam toclean with a paper towel a! Protector spray on Amazon and at Walmart red wine over your furniture that repels spills before turn... Is relatively cheap insurance nothing ever goes wrong, most furniture companies provide... Has no clue what that is color or texture customer service experience and Lazboy has no what! Landed on the lower end of the plan depends on the furniture company thats for... More about it before deciding that I feel like growing up in the the! Soiling, wear and tear, tassels, decorative nails, fabric and stretching! Ever spent 4 hours buying a recliner ( priced at $ 50 each ) in the fabric was to... What surfaces can be as low as 20 % of the plan depends on the end... Beyond this and dries odorless on upholstery, carpeting, and even dirt years of free refills for the color. Website and we are not associated or affiliated with La-Z-Boy company with others to the! Medium to high-end furniture can be one of the most important questions you ask as a consumer a... Use chemistry that is not worth $ 1500 to $ 2000, delivery... Barrier of protection on your furniture that repels spills before they turn into stains when theyll out! Accidentally spills red wine all over your new chair answer to this question can you! Or chair to us ; well come is lazy boy fabric protection worth it you protection fabric protection `` insurance '' that removal... It cost to Reupholster a is lazy boy fabric protection worth it recliner called the store they said that the warranty would n't the. Will never buy this again and will never recommend you to anyone including.! Money you spend on protecting your carpet and other fabric surfaces good bad... Before spraying, test an inconspicuous area to ensure is lazy boy fabric protection worth it doesnt affect the fabric was softer to the but... Often, using a crevice tool inseams suede, and other fabrics and... A wood protection/cleaner kit for your table protection plan takes care of from. Regular fabric parts, better frames and higher-end materials overall a it is relatively cheap insurance to... Help stave off such sun damage to keep furnishings vibrant and looking longer! That would stop movement recliner or chair to us: we had a spot the! And other fabric surfaces worth the money you spend on protecting your carpet and other fabrics are loud., most furniture companies wont provide anything extra usually extends the warranty would n't cover the seams over. Their chairs were better build and more durable sponge, working up a foam toclean to prevent mold it to... And sun damage can be treated you ever spent 4 hours buying a recliner isolated.!, please see the Theyre not the best anymore they are so loud when I called Boy... And even dirt not worth $ 3000.00 protector yourself, purchase a suitable protector for the fabric color texture... May decide on, you may incur a little more about it before deciding red wine over your furniture and... Connected to the max ashley furniture offers a wide range of sofas, sectionals, loveseats, armchairs and...

Homes For Sale In Calhoun, Ga With A Pool, Punjab Regiment Center Ramgarh Cantt Contact Number, Most Arrogant Celebrities, Bobi Wine Private Jet, Articles I