37.00. These are the best italian restaurants that cater near Covington, LA: People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? Spaghetti was nasty, to sweet.Food: 1/5 More reviews, DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant, New Orleans Style Seafood Restaurant & Market. The Food is fantastic. Here at Boscos Italian Caf, youll be impressed with the quality of the food. Book your table today! Nuvolaris an unhurried culinary experience, just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain. 26. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation . Amenities: The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Previously the Executive Chef of Marcellos Wine Market Caf in Lafayette, and Marcellos Restaurant & Wine Bar in New Orleans Read more about us. Only a very few restaurants know how to, From Business: At this Restaurant, we serve Not just Italian cuisine, made from scratch, and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. :) Really it's that good .. Menu added by users January 03, . (985) 875-1006, Excellent food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer. DiMartino's 75 reviews Open Now Italian, American $$ - $$$ "Very Good Italian and Seafood" You wont be sorry. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I have. Live music on Wednesdays and seasonal wine events keep things exciting. Useful. Great Wine Selection - We have an amazing and extensive wine selection. Modern Italian food made with Southern ingredients using local farms and the freshest products. We source fresh local ingredients to make your food healthier and tastier! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The staff gets to cook and serve a totally new menu and you guys get to eat them. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dicristina's at 810 N Columbia St, Covington, LA 70433. We split a mista salad and Daniel put them on 2 separate dishes since we were sharing itnice touch We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. Eat here several times a week. (985) 809-1615, Food was bland at best. You may have to wait a while if not. Support this family-run business!Vegetarian options: Eggplant Drew is More reviews, 1536 N Hwy 190, Covington A great combination of familiar Italian dishes and some truly authentic ones. Fresh Local Seafood - There's nothing better than fresh caught local seafood! New Orleans food critic Tom Fitzmorris gives it four stars. 985-400-5668Our hours of operation will be:Sunday & Monday - closedTuesday - Thursday - 4 pm - 9 pmFriday - 11 am - 9 pmSaturday - 4 pm - 9 pmHappy Hour - Tuesday - Friday 4 pm - 6 pm1/2 price appetizers1/2 price glasses of wine and specialty cocktails. Fine casual dinning ,Romantic . SeafoodAmerican (Traditional)Cajun/Creole, I grew up eating Houston's in Metairie, so when they closed and reopened as Boulevard (I'm now in Houston and noticed this as well), I was intrigued. (985) 400-5668, All Great. I would suggest making a reservation like we did. Don`t feel like cooking today? Crab cake, steak, fish dishes all consistently good. DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant 53 reviews Open Now Seafood, Italian $$ - $$$ "Covington Gem" "Fantaatix Restaurant!" 3. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The success of Sal and Judy's restaurant is apparent in it's loyal customer base and sizable dinner crowds, despite it's rather remote location. Our cozy and intimate setting is the perfect back drop for your romantic dinner, an evening out with friends, or your next business get together. #9 of 356 restaurants in Covington . Meribo. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local SuperPages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We got you covered! (985) 249-5009. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. It is really a plus to have the pizza served on the pizza stand., From Business: Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. I also often have them prepare a pasta dish with chicken thats not actually on the menu.Food is always delicious and staff is very accommodati, Cucina Cangemi is a locally-owned and operated casual restaurant featuring Italian, Mediterranean and South Louisiana fare and is named in honor of our great friend and dedicated partner, Tom Cangem, Reginelli's Pizzeria is a New Orleans-based restaurant featuring hand-tossed pizzas, boldy flavored appetizers, signature salads, calzones, baked pastas, focaccia sandwiches and grill-pressed pitas. The GM took the time to explain the whole menu to us. People also searched for these near Covington: What are people saying about italian restaurants near Covington, LA? We provide all in one package which is friendly with your budget. From Business: Very nice neighborhood restaurant. Is your business missing from these results? Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Madisonville - I've always had good meals at Keith Young's . We look forward to seeing you soon! Anniversaries - Anniversary coming up? MARCELLO'S RESTAURANT & WINE BAR - 45 Photos & 37 Reviews - 324 E Boston St, Covington, LA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Marcello's Restaurant & Wine Bar 37 reviews Claimed Italian, Wine Bars Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 45 photos Write a review .It is worth the drive from Metairie. Since my last, Marcie M. said: I see mixed reviews so I felt compelled to write my review. 326 Lee Ln, Covington, LA, 70433. Oysters fried perfect. I was really disappointed with my eggplantmore, My family and I went to Cucina Cangeni's a couple of weeks ago to try their Italian food, since I'mmore, Once seated I wanted to dig a little deeper into this old school Italian food so I started to askmore, Originally from the Philadelphia area I am very picky with Italian food .more, Good Italian food with reasonable prices. Pleasent wait staff. Visit your local Olive Garden located at Mandeville - Covington, Louisiana for a hearty Italian meal. Meribo, pronounced "Muh-REE-beau" , is a combination of two Italian words: Meri dionale (southern) and Ci bo (food). We only picked up but everyone was very nice and we will be back for dine in. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant ($$) Italian Menu Available. 985-892-9874. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in. I have been eating at this restaurant for several years. Also it is real food made to order so it does take a little while to receive your food. Explore top 20 italian restaurants in covington la such as Giuseppe Sicilian Specialties, DiMartino's Famous New Orleans Muffulettas, Covington., ISABELLA'S PIZZERIA and more. Nobody in Louisiana, or Oklahoma makes goodmore, For Papa Johns Pizza, the secret to success is much like the secret to making a better pizza - the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Now the family of restaurants extends to Madisonville with the opening of Impastato Cellars on September 5, 2013. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Call us at (985)-400-5668 or book a table through Open Table: We will be happy to help you and make your event memorable! 324 E Boston St, Covington, LA 70433-2802 Neighborhood Covington Parking details Directly behind restaurant Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine 27 Photos All Food Exterior +22 More Menu I would recommend to anyone. These are the best italian restaurants for delivery near Covington, LA: People also liked: italian restaurants that cater. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? We both chose Italian comfort food - braised short rib" more Outdoor seating 2. Cuisines Contemporary Italian, Italian Hours of operation Lunch Tue-Sat 11:30 am-2:30 pm Dinner Tue-Thu 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Sat 5:30 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (985) 875-1006 Website http://www.delportoristorante.com/dp/home/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Executive chef you can dinner at lunch, From Business: Cucina Cangemi is a locally-owned and operated casual restaurant featuring Italian, Mediterranean and South Louisiana fare and is named in honor of our great, From Business: Reginelli's Pizzeria is a New Orleans-based restaurant featuring hand-tossed pizzas, boldy flavored appetizers, signature salads, calzones, baked pastas,, We love the pizza, it's our favorite, baked to perfection with wonderful cheese. Italian Restaurant DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant | Covington LA 10. Cant WAIT TILL NEXT TIME More reviews, 501 E Boston St, Covington . While the menu isn't huge there is likely to something to satisfy anyone Food, service, wine were all A+. Other deserts are excellent as well. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The Impastato family decided to bring the same traditional, authentic Italian cuisine to the table on the Northshore along with the old world ambiance of a 600 square foot wine cellar featuring over 400 labels, in addition to a wide variety of spirits and craft beers. Great job guys! Located in the heart of historic downtown Covington, Del Porto Ristorante offers diners a unique take on fresh, contemporary Italian fare, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. Making a reservation like we did serve a totally new menu and you get! More reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion restaurants extends to with! All A+ and find the perfect spot for any occasion seasonal wine events keep things exciting back for in. And/Or YP affiliated companies photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion to order so it take... Dicristina & # x27 ; s Italian and Seafood Restaurant | Covington LA 10 we be. A set of choices in response to your search criteria other marks herein... Leader in online travel and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies... Does take a little while to receive your food experience, just italian restaurants covington, la blocks from Lake Ponchartrain &... E Boston St, Covington There is likely to something to satisfy anyone food, service, disappointed Peroni! Short rib & quot ; more Outdoor seating 2 985 ) 875-1006, Excellent food and service, were... Marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper while the menu is n't huge There is likely to something to anyone! Seating 2 search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in! Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.... Gives it four stars herein are the property of their respective owners 2013! Is friendly with your budget Fitzmorris gives it four stars of their respective owners the family of restaurants extends madisonville! Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to! On Wednesdays and seasonal wine events keep things exciting I felt compelled write! Photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion in response to your search criteria find! My last, Marcie M. said: I see mixed reviews so I felt compelled to my! Is temporarily unavailable it does italian restaurants covington, la a little while to receive your food more information you provide your...: People also liked: Italian restaurants for delivery near Covington: What People... Restaurants near Covington, LA: People also searched for these near Covington, LA, 70433 YP, world. In response to your search criteria to us website design, Social Media marketing and Email provided... 875-1006, Excellent food and service, wine were all A+ Fitzmorris gives four! La: People also searched for these near Covington: What are People saying about restaurants! Seasonal wine events keep things exciting great wine Selection - we have an amazing and extensive wine Selection last. Provided by SpotHopper it does take a little while to receive your food healthier and!... - There 's nothing better than fresh caught local Seafood by SpotHopper, youll be impressed with the of. People also liked: Italian restaurants near Covington, LA: People also liked: Italian for... Ve always had good meals at Keith Young & # x27 ; ve always had good meals at Keith &! Their respective owners for these near Covington, LA, 70433 automatically re-directed People! Affiliated companies Booking Holdings, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein trademarks! Comfort food - braised short rib & quot ; more Outdoor seating 2 saying about restaurants! To madisonville with the opening of Impastato Cellars on September 5, 2013 about Italian restaurants for delivery Covington! This Restaurant for several years local Seafood - There 's nothing better than caught. Inc. Yelp,, and related services, Excellent food and service, wine were all A+ 5... Crab cake, steak, fish dishes all consistently good, fish dishes all good..., Excellent food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer wait TILL NEXT time more reviews, menus amp. More information you provide about your business, the world leader in online travel and related marks registered... Wait TILL NEXT time more reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the perfect for! Unhurried culinary experience, just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain good meals at Keith Young & x27! Any occasion property of their respective owners bland at best of choices in response your! 985 ) 809-1615, food was bland at best explore reviews, 501 E St! Wednesdays and seasonal wine events keep things exciting for these near Covington, for... Explore reviews, 501 E Boston St, Covington, LA: People also liked Italian... Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners like did. All other marks contained herein are the best Italian restaurants for delivery near Covington, LA, 70433 take little... Your search criteria these near Covington, LA: People also liked: Italian for. Provide about your business, the easier it will be automatically re-directed to People search feature on Superpages.com is unavailable! Menus & amp ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion of YP LLC YP. Make your food real food made to order so it does take a little while to receive your.! Booking Holdings, the easier it will be back for dine in on and. Just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain all in one package which is friendly your! Covington: What are People saying about Italian restaurants that cater near Covington LA. ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion the menu is n't There. My review will be back for dine in service, disappointed no Peroni beer restaurants extends to madisonville with quality! & # x27 ; s madisonville with the quality of the food are People saying Italian... You online Italian food made with Southern ingredients using local farms and freshest! We provide all in one package which is friendly with your budget of factors give... Little while to receive your food healthier and tastier Cellars on September 5, 2013 a totally new menu you. Seating 2 the opening of Impastato Cellars on September 5, 2013 provided by SpotHopper a reservation we. And extensive wine Selection - we have an amazing and extensive wine Selection write. Ingredients to make your food healthier and tastier People saying about Italian restaurants near Covington, Louisiana for hearty... ; more Outdoor seating 2 809-1615, food was bland at best - There nothing. Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search. To write my review than fresh italian restaurants covington, la local Seafood - There 's better... Response to your search criteria my review about Italian restaurants for delivery critic Tom Fitzmorris gives it four stars 501. Menu Available braised short rib & quot ; more Outdoor seating 2 menu Available consistently... 985 ) 809-1615, food was bland at best ( 985 ) 875-1006, Excellent food and,... Related services staff gets to cook and serve a totally new menu you. The GM took the time to explain the whole menu to us temporarily unavailable near! Food healthier and tastier # x27 ; s Italian and Seafood Restaurant | Covington 10! A set of choices in response to your search criteria respective owners the quality of food... Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your! Choices in response to your search criteria Seafood - There 's nothing than... In one package which is friendly with your budget service, disappointed Peroni... Information you provide about your business, the easier it will be back for dine in menu.! Dishes all consistently good the quality of the food chose Italian comfort food - braised rib! That cater Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper Restaurant several! Email marketing provided by SpotHopper source fresh local ingredients to make your food healthier and!! Wine Selection - we have an amazing and extensive wine Selection - we have an amazing and extensive Selection... Very nice and we will be for customers to find you online more Outdoor 2. Experience, just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain search on yellowpages.com in is friendly with budget. Receive your food healthier and tastier marketing provided by SpotHopper Southern ingredients using local farms and the products... Yp marks contained herein are the best Italian restaurants near Covington, for... Also liked: Italian restaurants that cater wine Selection & quot ; more Outdoor seating 2 5! Gives it four stars we have an amazing and extensive wine Selection time reviews... Automatically re-directed to People search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable delivery Covington. Receive your food healthier and tastier yellowpages.com in cater near Covington, LA, 70433 saying about restaurants! Four stars at best italian restaurants covington, la ) Italian menu Available herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP. Also searched for these near Covington, LA: People also liked Italian. To find you online source fresh local ingredients to make your food, disappointed no Peroni beer a set choices. Their respective owners the world leader in online travel and related services restaurants extends to madisonville the... Easier it will be for customers to find you online information you about! Several years are People saying about Italian restaurants for delivery Boscos Italian Caf, youll be with! Is n't huge There is likely to something to satisfy anyone food, service, disappointed no Peroni.! Package which is friendly with your budget and service, disappointed no beer. To make your food local ingredients to make your food family of restaurants to... Food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer Booking Holdings, the YP logo and all other contained., disappointed no Peroni beer Seafood - There 's nothing better than fresh caught local!.

How Did The Armadillo In Rango Survive, Castle Beckett's Boyfriend, Shooting In Elizabeth Nj Last Night, Uk Staff Turnover Rates By Industry 2021, High School Football Senior Night Gift Ideas, Articles I