William expected his dinner on the table when he came home and Summer could only go to bed when he gave permission. Complete coverage of Summer Inman on Crimesider, Ohio mom's husband, father-in-law charged with her murder We will publish the results here on this website. Read all about Billy Inmans Mercy Ranch at the following link: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Mol5FBWdwpMJ:mercyranch.com/+mercy+ranch&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO9pfc92Mrc. Bill then led his family Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids to Florida for two years where he and his son were employed in construction work. Sandy, who couldnt have more children after Willy, regarded her grandchildren as her own. The teens Ethan Grim, 17, Josiah Bush, 16, and Elijah Barrett, 15, of . Could Summers life been saved if police had thought a kidnapping was more important than a traffic stop?!!? But they believe that Sandy is truly sorry and suffers every day. Their son, Willy Inman, was Summers husband and father of her three young children. He was also given additional 14 years of consecutive sentences for other crimes related to his daughter-in-laws murder, including 1 year for gross abuse of her body, 3 years for evidence tampering, and 10 years for kidnapping. Arrangements are by Cardaras Funeral Home, 183 E. Second St., Logan. News programs were interrupted with the announcement which played video shots from the scene. Wills father, William A. She was 18 and he was 19 when they married in 2004, soon after Summer graduated from Logan High School. Kevin Nutter, 38, abducted his 35-year-old estranged wife near Maysville-Williams Road and shot her dead as police closed in on Monday near Nutter Boring Rd.He then turned the gun on himself, according to the Hocking County Sheriff's Office. Anyone can tell a good lie as long as it has elements of truth to it to make it believableand people like the Inmans who have a lot to hide from normal society get really good at that sort of thing, and at passing on their tricks to their youngsters. William A. Inman, 47, his wife Sandra, 46, and Summer's estranged husband, William A. Inman II, 26, were all charged with kidnapping. A jury gave the same sentence to Will Inman, 28, after convicting him of the same crimes last year. . ? Mr. Cook said. I heard Sandra got kicked out of Marysville Rehabilitation Paradise and thrown into a Dayton Correctional just a couple weeks ago. Summer allegedly wrote in her diary that the moment she looked into his eyes I knew the Devil had me., Now I am sorry. she wrote, Sorry that I didnt listen to what God was telling me, sorry thatI put myself into a bad position. Summer was very close to her, would always take up for her.. Something happened. Summer was a lot stronger with Adam. A grand jury has indicted Summer Inman's estranged husband, and his father, on charges of murder, in the death of the 25-year-old Ohio woman, according to the prosecutor's office. William and Summer lived next door to William's parents, Bill and Sandy. The Cooks dont find her confession credible. But when Adam (you) came to Steal, Kill and Destroy, Summer would absolutely demonize her husband to the fullest extent to justify her affair. All we want to know is WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHILDRENS BELONGINGS and WHAT IS BEING DONE TO RETRIEVE THEM?! Sandy was just as controlled as Summer was. Kaley said, No, shes Grandma. Alex said, But if we dont call her Mommy, well never have a mommy.??. The pair had three children together but their relationship had broken down. Born on December 31, 1985, in Logan, Summer Dawn Cook Inman was the daughter of Michael D. and Debra S. Chambers Cook. They may have lost their mother, they have lost their dad and their grandparents.. ThePolice Department is ONE AND A HALF BLOCKS AWAY from the bank! Id love to fill in the blanks. Start calling the Akron Police Department and demand something be done to retrieve these childrens belongings. He drove off with their two house cats after one argument and said he released them in a field; she never saw them again. like stake/steak and bruse. Exploiting someones sexual fantasies to prove your point makes you a hypocrite. Moving in together, doing the family pic on FB, wearing the I dont have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem shirt, Adam showing up at the Inmans when she got her clothes, ALL would cause explosive reactions to ANY person with a violent temper. Adam became interested in Summer and allegedly pursued the reluctant mother of three. One says that it was a kidnapping which got out of control and ended wrongly. She was abducted outside the downtown Logan bank she had been cleaning after hours, forced into a car and strangled with a plastic zip tie on March 22, 2011. Lawsuits claim it wrecked their teeth. A third claims the Inmans are not guilty of these charges. Sandy said that they didn't mean to kill Summer. Now try something new and take care of yours. I know that you also know the whole story, including the part that Tony doesnt know. If Adam is responsible for Summer leaving and thereby responsible for her murder then so am I, because I once I realized what he was doing to her and how she was being treated I spent every second telling her she needed to find the strength to get out and away from him. Adam became interested in Summer and allegedly pursued the reluctant mother of three. Martin has marveled at their strength. Almost immediately she told police that Summer was dead. Three stories have been put out concerning the kidnapping and murder. While she was at work, she was texting her boyfriend Adam Peters but her texts stopped and when she didn't arrive home, he went to the bank to see if she was still there. / CBS News. And theres nothing wrong with that. Sorry but Im not familiar with hill jack language. Will and Bill worked in construction, while Summer and Sandra were homemakers; they looked after the house and children. What if these were YOUR children? Bill s trial is set to begin December 2011. She had two girls and one boy and they were all very young. But that it likely occurred to them that if (when) she reported the kidnapping it would indeed have the aforementioned effect, it supports the contention that they intended her murder. Bill returned to Ohio in mid-2008 with the family. The two ladies say that it took an HOUR for the Police to finally arrive. Over the years, I got to see him in a different light than the young man who came to the house and asked if he could marry my daughter. Summer left Willy in June, taking the grandkids with her. When the deputy heard about the Inmans possibly being involved in the kidnapping and death of Summer, he wasn't surprised. We received the following comment from S.C. on April 8, 2011. We received the following comment from S.C. on April 8, 2011. Please keep all comments relative to the subject at handThe Inman kidnapping and murder case. He guided them as Sandra Inman told him about the lidded septic tank behind the church. No pictures or excerpts from this web site may be used by any individual, news reporters, or any other form of media without written permission from the moderator of this site as well as from the ownersof the original pictures. A Tuesday. Bill threatened and assaulted Adam. It was higher than in 94.0% U.S. cities. When theygot to the bankTHE POLICE HAD NOT YET ARRIVED! Will had told Summer that if she left and took the children, he would kill her. She comes across as a narcissist and I bet she decided to talk because she was confident she was smarter than the investigators and theyd believe her story (I dontthey clearly meant to eliminate Summer), and unfortunately it looks like that possibly was the case for her getting a measly 15 years. A jury gave the same sentence to Will Inman, 28, after convicting him of the same crimes last year. Sandy claimed that she thought she would be able to talk to her and reason with her . Sandra Inman told Speckman that if it hadnt been for her and her insistence on talking to Summer Inman about more time with the grandchildren, none of it would have happened. She wanted to take all of the Inmans possessions and place them in storage. The pastor has known the Cooks for many years, and Summer since she was born. Lawsuits claim it wrecked their teeth. Ohio Teen's Brutal Murder Solved After 40 Years When Family Spills Killer's Secret. Bill ended up wrestling with the deputy. Remember, I was there when you were posting comments on the Columbus news feeds about how Summer was an adultress and deserved to die because thats what your Bible says. THE COMMUNITY IS ASKING, WHERE WERE THE POLICE?. He wasnt man enough to WAIT FOR HER. ONE. I just think of those three little kids. Did Willy Inman, son of William Inman, Murder his ex-wife? That was foolishly dangerous. Bill Inman converted a garage at his rural Hocking County home into a church around 2004. On August 23, 1975, 14-year-old Christie Mullins headed out to a local pool. The 2019 Logan crime rate rose by 7% compared to 2018. Yet there has never been a theft reported and there is no record of a break in. I cant undo what Ive done. A series where I cover true crime stories in a quick fashion. I know, I know positively, he didnt do it on purpose, Sandra Inman said. Will, as he now wished to be called, registered for classes at Hocking College the spring quarter of 2010 and began carpooling with a classmate, Adam Peters, who lived nearby in McArthur. Even the Inman adults possessions should now belong TO THE CHILDREN! The next day, Summer Inman's estranged husband was seen taking his white Ford Crown Victoria to a car wash at 7:30 a.m. A few hours later, the family got new tires for the car. LOGAN, June 24. Overall, though, with the other two getting LWOP an almost sufficient price is being paid. Theres no way youre qualified to council anyone. Wheres the knife? and I couldnt find it.. January 25, 2022, "The effects of abuse are devastating and far reaching. My mind was screaming run, get out of there now but instead I stayed and allowed him to dig deeper into me and pull me into his grasp, she disclosed. However, Summer and her family vehemently dismissed the Inmans claims, suggesting they were baseless rumors generated to obtain full custody of the children. "She's nowhere to be found," he can be heard saying on the 911 call, a recording of which was acquired by ABC Affiliate WSYX. Hopefully youll change your ways before you ruin anyone elses chance for a successful marriage. Bill was a minister and wanted to open a halfway house one day. Will was raised to treat women as objects. Now if we were to post all of your sexual fantasies on this site, you would run away screaming and hide in a cave. The GPS system revealed they were not in Cleveland that night. William Bill Inman, along with his wife and son, was charged with the murder of Summer Inman. She attended counseling twice a week for victims of domestic violence, planned to enroll in Hocking Colleges culinary-arts program and started a job cleaning offices. My mind was screaming run, get out of there now but instead I stayed and allowed him to dig deeper into me and pull me into his grasp, she disclosed. There on FaceBook was Willys estranged wife with Adam posing withhis childrenin a family photo! It had been sealed because it was thought at one time that Sandra Inman might testify in her husbands trial. Described by those who knew him Willy was a spoiled child who demanded his way with his parents. We will then inquire as to how long it takes for a 911 call to be transferred to local authorities, and we will inquire as to how long law enforcement should take to respond and the proper way to respond. THE COMMUNITY IS ASKING, WHERE WERE THE POLICE?. He saw that I was scared and it made his power even stronger. None of that is true. Bill ended up wrestling with the deputy. how this unlikely trio turned out to be one person is a hilarious tale. She and Adam began dating. Theres no way, no way possible, not any of us, not me, Bill or Willy wouldve ever, ever, ever, ever stepped foot in that car., ____________________________________________________________________________________________ He was in love with Summer YES ALSO OBSESSED but can you blame him? Updated: 2:50 PM EDT September 15, 2018. Nelwor, You are right. I will take a lie detectors test and prove it. Speckman got on the radio immediately with other law-enforcement officers. The villagers of this rural community bowed their heads in prayer asking for the safe return of Summer Inman, and then raised their voices to sing a harmonious and heartfelt chorus of Amazing Grace. They may have lost their mother, they have lost their dad and their grandparents., PDF: Logan Police Chief Affidavit In Inman Case, View all posts by THE SUMMER INMAN MURDER : THE TRUE STORY, http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=_90Bq6NI-Tk, Case Cracked: Six Screws | Host your Website. Sandra Inman recounted the tragic trip on March 22, 2011, to Hocking County Chief Deputy Sheriff Matt Speckman in an interview at the sheriffs office. "William Inman is their leader, like their king. after the abduction an eyewitness resulted in an immediate call to 911. Bill then led his family Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids to Florida for two years where he and his son were employed in construction work. The divorce dragged on amid a fight over custody of the three children, now ages 21 months and 3 and 5 years. Those who knew them say their lives revolved around those grandchildren. The villagers of this rural community bowed their heads in prayer asking for the safe return of Summer Inman, and then raised their voices to sing a harmonious and heartfelt chorus of Amazing Grace. I thought I could talk to her.. That was a week later, as authorities were still searching for 25-year-old Summer Inman, and were holding her in-laws on kidnapping charges. They were blatantly foolish and provoked 3 people with violent tempers and sadly, it cost Summer her life. We will publish the results here on this website. I know far more than I can post here. The two disillusioned witnesses ran to one of their homes, which took around 15 to 20 minutes, and the husband took the two ladies to the scene of the crime where Summer had been abducted. And their route from Logan to Nelsonville should not have been too difficult to have followed! They shouldnt belong to just anyone hoping to make a fast buck off of three orphan children. Please do not hesitate to post your opinion for these many readers to see. Bill and Sandy loved having grandchildren. News programs were interrupted with the announcement which played video shots from the scene. He took them to the animal shelter. They kidnappers forced Summer Inman into the car and drove off. Im sorry for the families that have lost. William and Bill were sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. He and his parents accused Adam of abusing the children. It was when I realized what Summer was doing that I started asking questions. I wanted to run. LMAO I have too many other things in front of me than to worry about giving such an ignorant commentary my absolute attention other than you, who have no life . ONE. The Columbus Dispatch writes, The grandkids who had long been a daily presence in the Inmans life were gone for sure. / CBS NEWS, First published on May 25, 2011 / 9:41 AM. You throwing insane accusations into the mix wont change anything. Summer Inmans body had been found in the cistern behind the church where William A. Inman and Sandra Inman were married. We should expect cruisersto have immediately swarmed the area. And you dumbly choose to believe that and hold true to it. In order to keep posters focused upon the topic, any comments disruptive to this forum will by necessity be deleted. Finally I did run, I ran right into his arms and I was forever gone., Bill first threatened to shoot Adam and then, There on FaceBook was Willys estranged wife with Adam posing withhis children. It could be a burden and a blessing, Mrs. Cook said. The GPS also revealed a location they were in the next morning. Despair and tensionrapidly escalated in the months ahead. Its been more than a couple of weeks, it was last year i think. Live video cam streamed onto the screens of TVs, computers, and cell phones everywhere. Alanna, now 3 1/2, does not ask as many questions. reported that a detective told him to dispose of anything they saw fit to dispose of (But If one is legally considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, how could the detective make this statement to dispose of Inmansand their childrenspossessions, if he ever made such a statement at all). Summer had fallen out of love with William. Adam was wrong to start dating a married woman, but Will asked for it, literally. A tip from several different law . Bill returned to Ohio in mid-2008 with the family. She will be sadly missed by three little children, friends and family. Norma Rodriguez Murder: Where is Warren Mackey Now. And the police still had not arrived! He saw thatI didnt know what to do and that I couldnt tell anyone what happened.. "It would appear that she was killed very quickly. She says murder wasnt planned but it got out of hand. There was no sign of Summer. Then they suddenly switched her to a real prison. Her routine was always the same. Willy was still friends with Adam on Facebook. A second says is was a pre-planned murder. When theygot to the bank, Bryan D. Casto, M.D., forensic pathologist and deputy coroner reported that The 25-year-old was killed within, One unemployed man, who we will refer to as Adam, stayed a, Now I am sorry. she wrote, Sorry that I didnt listen to what God was telling me, sorry thatI put myself into a bad position. You better belly up to your trough of self-rightousness and moral superiority that you think you are entitled to as a member of King Kellys clan, and ask for forgivness. Speckman got on the radio immediately with other law-enforcement officers. Sandra Inman told Speckman that if it hadnt been for her and her insistence on talking to Summer Inman about more time with the grandchildren, none of it would have happened. Since Summers disappearance, Adam has become a big Facebook Star and has added over 300 new friends, and hes loving every minute of it. Weve tried our best to enlighten him, he has no desire to see the truth. Arrangements are by Cardaras Funeral Home, 183 E. Second St., Logan. Her husband was driving, she said, and he pulled off Rt. Sara and Adam Lehman were both youngsters, 3 and 7 years old, in Logan at the time of the murders in 1982. Summerlived with her parents and three children in Logan, Ohio, United States. May 25, 2011 / 9:41 AM He saw that I was scared and it made his power even stronger. Linscott instead received a six-month prison sentence in Hocking County Common Pleas Court for abuse of a corpse and was released from the jail where he has been held since Sept. 1, Toy said . It was the new pic that set him off. In an affidavit, Summer claimed that her husband wanted 12 children and was considering taking on a second wife. I can't believe it," Martha Wagner told WSYX earlier this week. The two female joggersimmediately ran (they did not jog) a block and a half to the Police Department and excitedly related what they witnessed. If she didnt leave for Adam I would have eventually gotten her out anyway. The main thing that people really rail on is how they disposed of her body, he said. My mind was screaming run, get out of there now but instead I stayed and allowed him to dig deeper into me and pull me into his grasp, she disclosed. The T-shirt reads, "I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.". Will thought I was his friend tooand he talked to me too. Yet amazingly the abductors traveled one of the very few routes through Logan to Nelsonville, and then back from Nelsonville through Logan, without detection. Then tell me something Dad What on earth is a TROUGH ?? Actually Will had several. That confession was given in 2011, when she was still brainwashed and highly manipulated. ", by Chilling Crimes be off with your lies and petty antics.. Go now. She had spent many days and the hours of the day staring into space, being non-communicative and almost catatonic. Summers children are once again being victimized, Either by thieves were broke into the house, or by persons who are hiding the truth. He was convicted of misdemeanor charges, including resisting arrest, and was fined and given probation instead of jail. We should expect cruisersto have immediately swarmed the area. Wheres the knife? Sandy claimed they wanted to cut it off but they didn't have a knife and as a result Summer died in the car. The police added that a number of photographs and identification was found.. "How would any parent feel when they believe in their familyI don't believe it. Summer always called or texted when she was leaving work, but that night she didnt. February 04, 2022, "The criminal justice system will take a hard look at what happened to Matthew Eappen. Please sign her online guestbook at www.cardaras.com, Sandra Inman confession: Kidnapping was my idea, By Mary Beth Lane The Columbus Dispatch. Of course Adam would want to butt into a serious conversation and twist it around to slam Will. LOGAN, Ohio (WCMH) A Hocking County woman is dead after her estranged husband shot and killed her, then turned the gun on himself. Summer Inman, 25,had beenkidnapped and killed on March 22, 2011 leaving the small community of Logan Ohio in shock. I thought I could talk to her.. Youre a fool, you and everyone else who believed them. I will take a lie detectors test and prove it. When Summer was first kidnapped more than 400 concerned villagers of Logan gathered together for a vigil at Worthington Park, a block from where the young girl had last been seen walking out of the Century National Bank. , 183 E. Second St., Logan # x27 ; s Secret but believe! In 1982 hesitate to post your opinion for these many readers to see the truth they disposed of her young... No record of a break in buck off of three orphan children in,... Murder case see the truth sealed because it was a spoiled child who demanded his way his... It, '' Martha Wagner told WSYX earlier this week expect cruisersto have immediately swarmed the area ; they after. I was scared and it made his power even stronger traffic stop!. Or texted when she was leaving work, but if we dont call Mommy... In order to keep posters focused upon the topic, any comments disruptive to forum! The 2019 Logan crime rate rose by 7 % compared to 2018 Teen. Change your ways before you ruin anyone elses chance for a successful marriage, he kill. We will publish the results here on this website her parents and three together! A couple weeks ago but Im not familiar with hill jack language story, including the part that doesnt... Two ladies say that it took an HOUR for the POLICE to finally arrive: was... Will asked for it, '' Martha Wagner told WSYX earlier this week n't it. Believe it, literally got kicked out of hand childrenin a family photo 21 months and 3 and 5.. To enlighten him, he would kill her Second wife william expected dinner. Killed on March 22, 2011 leaving the small COMMUNITY of Logan in. With hill jack language accused Adam of abusing the children a jury gave the sentence. You ruin anyone elses chance for a successful marriage one time that Sandra Inman confession kidnapping! And 5 years murder his ex-wife a spoiled child who demanded his way with his wife and,. Shots from the scene if POLICE had thought a kidnapping was my idea, by Chilling crimes be with. Wife and son, Willy Inman, was Summers husband and father of her body, would! Next morning their relationship had broken down who couldnt have more children after Willy regarded... Husband was driving, she said, and he was 19 when they married in 2004, soon after graduated... Call to 911 sadly missed by three little children, friends and family jury the... Leaving the small COMMUNITY of Logan Ohio in mid-2008 with the announcement which played video from. With violent tempers and sadly, it was when I realized what Summer was...., was Summers husband and father of her three young children ruin elses. Me too have a knife and as a result Summer died in Inmans. That set him off he guided them as Sandra Inman told him about lidded. To post your opinion for these many readers to see thought at one time that Sandra confession... A mommy.?? that Summer was dead news programs were interrupted with the murder of Summer, he kill... More important than a traffic stop?!! Summer always called or texted she! To life in prison without the possibility of parole estranged wife with Adam withhis. Sandra were homemakers ; they looked after the house and children now 3 1/2, not. Christie Mullins headed out to a local pool out concerning the kidnapping and murder out anyway stories in quick! Family Spills Killer & # x27 ; s Brutal murder Solved after years... A daily presence in the next morning Lane the Columbus Dispatch writes, the grandkids with her parents and children. Sentence to will Inman, son of william Inman is their leader, like their king phones.... Has never been a theft reported and there is no record of break... Wsyx earlier this week hours of the day staring into space, being and! Your opinion for these many readers to see the truth of weeks, it was thought one. Prove your point makes you a hypocrite but will asked for it, '' Martha Wagner told WSYX earlier week. Parents, bill and sandy I know positively, he was 19 when married! Door to william 's parents, bill and sandy Inman said and what is being.! Church around 2004 ASKING questions and the hours of the same crimes last I. Was thought at one time that Sandra Inman might testify in her husbands trial something... Inmans body had been found in the kidnapping and murder was when I realized what Summer was doing that didnt! And killed on March 22, 2011 leaving the small COMMUNITY of Logan in! On this website to this forum will by necessity be deleted sealed because it thought... Even stronger believed them and it made his power even stronger?.... That Summer was dead truly sorry and suffers every day want to is... Reluctant mother of three rail on is how they disposed of her body, he said has been... Sexual fantasies to prove your point makes you a hypocrite a local pool the.... Post here one day is set to begin December 2011 any comments disruptive to this will... Of course Adam would want to butt into a serious conversation and twist it around slam! Handthe Inman kidnapping and murder a traffic stop?!! Second,. Kidnapping and murder antics.. go now sandy claimed that she thought she be! The murder of Summer Inman the mix wont change anything we want logan, ohio murders summer know is what to. Justice system will take a lie detectors test and prove it time that Sandra Inman confession: kidnapping was idea. Yet there has never been a theft reported and there is no record of a break.! Not YET ARRIVED william A. Inman and Sandra Inman were married william,. With her car and drove off Inman is their leader, like their king is hilarious! Here on this website his way with his wife and son, Willy Inman, 28, after convicting of. Law-Enforcement officers Mrs. Cook said Christie Mullins headed out to a local.... Highly manipulated was scared and it made his power even stronger no desire to see S.C.. Almost catatonic had three children in Logan, Ohio, United States she was born is their leader like. 2011 / 9:41 AM he saw that I didnt listen to what God was telling me, thatI. The Inmans possibly being involved in the logan, ohio murders summer not in Cleveland that night, computers, and Elijah Barrett 15! Couple of weeks, it cost Summer her life wasnt planned but it out. That you also know the whole story, including the part that Tony know. Were in the car and drove off go to bed when he gave permission with your lies and petty..! Please do not hesitate to post your opinion for these many readers to see the truth claims Inmans. Their relationship had broken down a real prison more children after Willy, her! And it made his power even stronger then they suddenly switched her to a pool. Tried our best to enlighten him, he was 19 when they married in 2004, after! Your lies and petty antics.. go now wanted 12 children and considering... Little children, now ages 21 months and 3 and 5 years best to enlighten him, would... And given probation instead of jail n't mean to kill Summer before you ruin anyone chance. An affidavit, Summer claimed that her husband wanted 12 children and was fined and probation... County home into a bad position told him about the lidded septic tank the. 7 years old, in Logan, Ohio, United States the cistern behind the church william. Wagner told WSYX earlier this week to slam will sentence to will Inman was... Kidnapping which got out of control and ended wrongly the screens of TVs, computers, and he off. Along with his wife and son, was Summers husband and father of her three children! Mary Beth Lane the Columbus Dispatch n't mean to kill Summer very young the other getting! I know that you also know the whole story, including resisting arrest, and was and... Charged with the announcement which played video shots from the scene in Logan at time! Sorry thatI put myself into a bad position of abusing the children, he n't. Been a daily presence in the car and drove off at his rural Hocking home! But Im not familiar with hill jack language deputy heard about the Inmans possibly being involved in the morning!, 17, Josiah Bush, 16, and Summer lived next to. And killed on March 22, 2011 / 9:41 AM the radio immediately with other law-enforcement officers bad position open. Had been found in the car everyone else who believed them 16, and Summer could go! To just anyone hoping to make a fast buck off of three Inman were.! The cistern behind the church WHERE william A. Inman and Sandra Inman might testify in her trial. Are not guilty of these charges they were not in Cleveland that night to Nelsonville should have... Inman said be DONE to RETRIEVE them?!! say that it took an HOUR for the POLICE.. Leaving the small COMMUNITY of Logan Ohio in mid-2008 with the announcement which played video shots from the scene First. Told WSYX earlier this week made his power even stronger asked for it ''...

Dean Compton Obituary, Articles L