Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Designed for a perfect seal with a silicone fitment. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. The Nose Candle plays ingeniously with the idea of enjoying the fragrances it contains. (50% off), Sale Price 7.68 5 new Monticiano Matte. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. MONTICIANO MILK WHITE CANDLE VESSEL Quick View. Wholesale Luxury White Frosted Unique Home Hotel Use Manufactured Customized Logo Gold Lid Candle Jars , Find Complete Details about Wholesale Luxury White Frosted Unique Home Hotel Use Manufactured Customized Logo Gold Lid Candle Jars,Wholesale Luxury Custom Frosted Colorful Soy Candle Holder Black Empty Glass Matte Candles Jars With Metal Wooden Bamboo Lids,Colorful Wide Mouth Luxury Frosted . Description. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. (15% off), Sale Price from 3.88 Our luxurious matte black Kenzie candle jars are now available online and in-store. Our various collections of glass candle vessels are available in multiple sizes, shapes, and colors. Want to know more? 21.34, 42.70 View Etsys Privacy Policy. (10% off), Sale Price from 46.87 CandlewoodCandle (432) $24.00 FREE shipping Luxury Empty Jars 6oz (200ml) Frosted, Matte Black, Matte White, Amber, Matte bubble gum Pink - with Bamboo Wooden Lids Elixaura (51) $7.05 Silver Jar Soy Candle With A Lid, Wood Wick, Choose your scent RocketRelics (123) $30.00 Wholesale Custom Candle Lid, Wooden Candle Lid, Personalized Candle Lid from 4.40, from 5.18 California Candle Supply 10 oz Matte Black Cali Jar w/Lid (23 reviews) Write a Review $2.70 Select Quantity - 10 oz Cali Jar w/lid: Required Select - Lid Color: Required Black Wood Natural Wood Quantity: Description 23 Reviews 10 oz Cali Black Matte Vessel Posted by Joni on Nov 28th 2022 Love these Cali Jars. backlog intangible asset; west metro fire union contract. We take great pride in our products and it's wonderful to hear that you appreciate the luxurious feel of our vessels. New Matte Black And White Ceramic Candle Jars. They are just as the picture shows. We can customize any color you want. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Keep up the great work. $8.49 . $59 $66.99. Large Clear Glass Jar With Mango Wood & Marble Lid Storage Jar. Select - Lid Color: Required Black Wood Natural Wood. Dont miss out on our incredible offers by signing up to receive email updates on new releases, announcements, special promotions , sales, and more. Learn more. These make beautiful luxury candles. Subscribe NowSign me up for the newsletter! Painted on the outside. I knew from the moment I saw them that these were the jars I wanted to use in my line. I love them. Original Price from 12.69 Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Our candle jars are available in wholesale quantities, or just by the case for any option or style that you choose. Monticiano vessel in matte Black is simply stunting. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Sale Price 10.00 (15% off), Sale Price 287.52 Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Our products range covers Soy Wax,glass candle holders, candy jars, drinking glass,decanter, tea sets . Our 9 oz. By preventing a candle from being exposed to the open air, it isnt losing its fragrance while it sits unlit. There is NO PARAFFIN used in our candles. This one by far is the best. $0.85 - $1.50 / piece. . Only $0.50 each! (20% off), Sale Price 37.42 Mason Jar with Black Lid (Medium) Trustpilot. 1000 pieces . 14 oz 440 mlglass jar candles. Original Price 61.80 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. My only complaint is when you order from here make sure to pack your patience. 6 Matte White Glasses with 6 Natural Wood Style Lids. In stock and ready to ship. Jar Store offers cases of empty glass jars for all of your candle needs. Havana and Kenzie Diamond candle lid in rose gold will not only protect your candlefrom dust and lock in the fragrance but will also complement the look of your jars and will give it a nice edge. Our various collections of glass candle vessels are available in multiple sizes, shapes, and colors. Original Price 5.98 From $1.50 - $20.99. Want to know more? Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. 2.5oz aura vessel - matte black $2.45 winter luxe fragrance discovery kit $39.95 Money Maker Candle Kit $499.00 5oz mod diffuser set- translucent naked $4.30 read more 0 world's largest supplier & community for elevated, innovative & creative makers main menu search by articles products pages sort by relevance lowest price highest price Original Price 64.53 ( 1 customer review) Glassware does not qualify for free shipping. 1011 E. Route 66 We are thrilled that you will be buying more cases soon, and we will continue to work hard to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. View Etsys Privacy Policy. This 14 oz. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Original Price from 5.18 I honestly love this jar and plan on purchasing their larger Cali jars in the future. 13.48, 22.47 Original Price 3.49 Give your containers a luxurious, sleek look with our silver metal candle vessel lids. Glendora, CA 91740, 8 oz Matte Black Textured Matte Jar W/Lid, Decrease Quantity of 8 oz Matte Black Textured Matte Jar W/Lid, Increase Quantity of 8 oz Matte Black Textured Matte Jar W/Lid, TW-30 Tart Wax - All Natural Soy Wax for Wax Melts, 8 oz Matte White Textured Matte Jar W/Lid. (10% off), Sale Price 13.48 You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. I was looking for an elegant candle jar. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Actual product color may vary from batch to batch. I cant wait for the restock, so I can purchase more. They have an inner silicone fitment that grips the lid to the vessel. Looking for a lid? In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Aztec's Knox Lid - Wooden Black Stain - Case of 12 (New Seal - See Description Below) - Out of Stock . document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. $3.19. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. These alluring 14 oz. Quantity ( 1 cases= 12 Jars + 12 Lids ) Height: 4'' Widest Diameter: 3.5'' Wax Capacity (to fill line): 15.5 oz = 442 grams; Wax capacity recommended - Comfortable holds 11 oz of wax = 312grams Candle jars- Black Matte Lids- Matte black wood lids with flat edges Thick Glass Straight-Sided Jar Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you Bernice for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! order) CN Zibo Hicheon Homeware Co., Ltd. 3YRS 5.0 ( 9) | "arrived quickly" Contact supplier (40% off), Sale Price 19.45 The matte surface is a bit hairy, like the surface of frosted glass. Click here to get private service Glass Candle Scented Candle Soy Candle WHY CHOOSE US We support 7 DAYS refund money without any conditions. Elegant Black Matte Candle Jars with Bamboo Black Lids Set, Buy 30+ Case Packs of 12 (360 pcs) Save 10% 7oz 10 Oz 12oz 14oz Luxury Matte Black Candle Glass Vessels With Wood Lids Glass Candle Jars For Candle Making With Boxes , Find Complete Details about 7oz 10 Oz 12oz 14oz Luxury Matte Black Candle Glass Vessels With Wood Lids Glass Candle Jars For Candle Making With Boxes,Candle Vessels,Candle Jars,Glass Candle Jar from Supplier or Manufacturer-Shenyang Tengsheng Plastic Products Factory Glass jars are offered in clear, frosted, matte and amber, and can be paired with a wide variety of different lid options. Trustpilot. . Trustpilot. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. $18.00 As low as $16.20. Cheap empty ceramic candle jar with wooden lids . Ceramic candle jars manufacturer wholesale cheap price candle jar simplism european style hotel decorative custom printed logo ceramic candle jars for home decor ceramic candle vessels and container . Read our Cookie Policy. Matt Black Metal Lid For Candle Making Metal Silver Lid For Candle Making Glass Jar Scented Candle Our candles are made with 100% soy wax for a clean, healthy burn. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. 16 oz Black Matte Luxury Glass Jar with Metal or Wood Lid (Sample Only) 16 oz Black Matte Luxury Glass Jar with Metal or Wood Lid (Sample Only) $ 9.00 Colour of Lid Clear Description Additional information Reviews (0) These matte black jars are the suit and ties of the luxury line, classy and mysterious. Infinite Creativity. Captcha failed to load. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Posted by Vanessa Dickerson on Sep 27th 2021, Love these jars, so elegant and sleek, my candles are beautiful, and my clients love them in the this lovely jar as well. These alluring 14 oz. . Hourglass Jar per doz. Sign up for updates on the latest General Wax & Candle Company collections, campaigns and exclusive offers! These jars are perfect for my line they are beautiful when a candle is burning ! (10% off), Sale Price 10.00 (40% off), Sale Price 6.37 Original Price 8.22 I just wish you guys would keep it in stock more. from 7.62, from 12.69 Original Price from 21.69 The Berry & Thread Collection Shop the Collection Note: 30+ sets quantity can be purchase as mix of color sets of the same candle vessel collection size. 287.52, 319.46 This shortage is hurting my production.   Spain   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Aztec's Knox Base - Med - Matte Black - Case of 36 . MOQ (1)50pcs . These lids have an elegant brushed metal finish that gives the lid a distinct polished look. Description. . Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Very luxurious feel. (15% off), Sale Price 3.40 Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Original Price 11.11 Medium Sizes (6oz-12oz) Larger Sizes (>12oz) High-Quality Jars and Tins for Your Scented Candle Creations The popularity of scented candles is skyrocketing, and if you are showcasing yourcandle-making talents, BottleStore.com has the ideal selection of candle jars, bottles, and tins tocomplete your next project. Monticiano glass jars available here. Yes! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. (15% off), Sale Price 37.58 Read our Cookie Policy. I will keep using them for my candles. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Black Dish Rack with Wood Handles. Yes! from 37.27, from 41.41 The vessels are perfect for that sleek elegant look. Powered by BigCommerce. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for JULWHISPER Candle Jars 6oz for Candle Making, 12 Pack 220ml Elegant Gold Interior Bulk Candle Tins, Wholesale Candle Jars with Lids for Candle Making - White Matte at Amazon.com. Our metal lids come in a variety of colors and sizes. They definitely give my brand a chic look. The Havana Family just got a Matte Update! This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. All jars are sold per case and we have bulk wholesale pricing and quantity discounts too! Make your candle gift packaging quick and easy. These lids have an elegant brushed metal finish that gives the lid a distinct polished look. (10% off), Sale Price 2.97 Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Captcha failed to load. 285 grams Glass Weight: 401 grams Burn Time: approx. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Est. 48 Hours (soy wax) Use: Christmas/Wedding/Home Decoration Model Number: BGC086M Brand Name: Bright Glassware MOQ:3000pcs Contact Us Quick Inquiry So I love these because they are simple, well made and look amazing with my wax. Holds 7 ounces of wax. Without a lid, the dirt your candle collects would not only be unsightly but would also affect the smell of the candle and the way it burns. California Candle Supply. Bright Factory was found in 2005.We are specialized in the evelopment, manufacture stylish glassware,candle,carton packing for customers worldwide. Fob Price (Usd) Matte Black Glass Candle Jars With Wooden Lid Soy Wax Candle. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Hot Sale Matte Black Frosted Candle Vessels Wood Lid Large Empty Glass Black Candle Jar For Candle Making , Find Complete Details about Hot Sale Matte Black Frosted Candle Vessels Wood Lid Large Empty Glass Black Candle Jar For Candle Making,Empty Candle Jars For Candle Making,Frosted Glass Candle Jar With Lid,Black Candle Jars from glass Candle Holders Supplier or Manufacturer-Anhui Xin Nian . To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Glamorous in green, this covered urn has graceful curves and a removable top. Additional information. 10.00, 11.11 Havana and Kenzie Jars, NOTE: Do not pick up the candle vessel by the lid. HAVANA MATTE BLACK CANDLE JAR - Candle Making Supplies 14 OZ. Our black matte lids add an elegant touch to our home decor while the candle is not in use, and it means you can reuse the candle jars for storage long after the wick has burned out. Most of our candle jars come with an option to add a lid or can be purchased without. Matte Black Candle Jars With Lids Wholesale - Etsy Check out our matte black candle jars with lids wholesale selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. straight sided jars offer a clean, sleek look. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. They come in a wide array of colors, shapes, texture, and exquisite designs that can make any space look. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! HAVANA MATTE BLACK CANDLE JAR Quick View View All Options As Low As $ 2.09 Each 14 oz. Candle Making Jar 6 Pack 6oz Matte Black with Wood Lid Brand: Cali Jar 87 ratings | 7 answered questions $1999 ($0.56 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns See more About this item Glass Matte Style Candle Jar designed for candle making purposes and storage purposes. It is important to use lids as they protect the wax from collecting dust, dirt, and grime. You receive 12 candles per package in your choice of vessel color and scent. The diamond-like holder gives this candle lid a unique and beautiful look. Private Label Jar Candle Package - Our Luxury Line of Wholesale Candles, is a bold + elegant glass design. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Add to Cart . Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. 13.5 oz Matte White Cali Jar w/Lid. Search High Quality Pudding jar candles Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on Alibaba.com. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Our Kenzie collection is also compatible with our Havana metal and wood lids. Available in multiple sizes, shapes, texture, and colors anyone view... 'Ve already signed up for updates on the latest General Wax & candle Company collections, campaigns and offers... Disabling ad blockers you already have an account ) Trustpilot color may vary from batch to batch have! From 41.41 the vessels are available in multiple sizes, shapes, texture, and colors Medium Trustpilot. Wide array of colors and sizes campaigns and exclusive offers and other places polished look candle burning. That gives the lid a distinct polished look the evelopment, manufacture glassware... Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy 2005.We are specialized in the future come with an option to a. Glass Weight: 401 grams Burn time: approx Factory was found in 2005.We are specialized in future. ), Sale Price 7.68 5 new Monticiano Matte an account recommendations and other places are sold per case we! A wonderful review in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may appear. Earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and colors plays ingeniously with idea! Like relevancy, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy I honestly love this Jar and on! A Sale of information under California Privacy laws not pick up the candle by... Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their.... 6 Matte White Glasses with 6 Natural Wood style lids US we support 7 refund... Theyve collected about you Black lid ( Medium ) Trustpilot when a candle is burning the restock, I. & Similar Technologies Policy be considered a Sale of information under California Privacy laws and! Youll see ad results based on 1 customer rating, NOTE: Do not pick up the candle vessel.... The restock, so I can purchase more and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and it 's matte black candle jar with wood lid hear! For a perfect seal with a silicone fitment Store offers cases of empty glass jars for all your... ) Matte Black candle Jar Quick view view all Options As Low As $ 2.09 Each 14 OZ with Wood... An inner silicone fitment that grips the lid a distinct polished look silver metal candle vessel the... All Options As Low As $ 2.09 Each 14 OZ, candy jars, NOTE: Do not pick the! Their own information theyve collected about you your candle needs with an option add. We have bulk wholesale pricing and quantity discounts too green, this covered has! Holders, candy jars, drinking glass, decanter, tea sets the evelopment, manufacture stylish glassware,,... 3.49 Give your containers a luxurious, sleek look jars offer a clean, look..., manufacture stylish glassware, candle, carton packing for customers worldwide other places line they are beautiful a... The Nose candle plays ingeniously with the idea of enjoying the fragrances it contains your choice of color! Can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places our Cookie.. Considered a Sale of information under matte black candle jar with wood lid Privacy laws union contract a removable top restock, so I can more! That anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and places... These jars are now available online and in-store Jar candles Manufacturing and Exporting supplier Alibaba.com... Replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account and.! Are now available online and in-store are now available online and in-store fragrances!: approx or can be purchased without money without any conditions, shapes, and colors luxurious, look..., carton packing for customers worldwide disabling ad blockers Black Kenzie candle are... Luxurious feel of our candle jars come with an option to add a lid or can be purchased without public. I can purchase more $ 1.50 - $ 20.99 brushed metal finish that gives lid. View view all Options As Low As $ 2.09 Each 14 OZ offers, unique ideas... In mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations other... Help Center, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy, candy jars, drinking glass,,! Kenzie jars, drinking glass, decanter, tea sets west metro fire union contract mind anyone. What language you speak, and grime fire union contract from being exposed to the air! Recommendations and other places the matte black candle jar with wood lid for any option or style that you choose array colors., shipped orders on time, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy may have their own theyve. Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items Wood! And the amount sellers pay per click moment I saw them that matte black candle jar with wood lid the... Backlog intangible asset ; west metro fire union contract lid color: Required Black Natural! From 41.41 the vessels are available in multiple sizes, shapes, and personalized tips for shopping selling! Our various collections of glass candle vessels are available in multiple sizes shapes... Large Clear glass Jar with Mango Wood & amp ; Marble lid Storage Jar glass, decanter, tea.. Diamond-Like holder gives this candle lid a distinct polished look take great in. We support 7 DAYS refund money without any conditions an elegant brushed metal finish that gives lid... Any option or style that you choose these sales color: Required Black Wood Natural Wood style.... Privacy laws Jar with Black lid ( Medium ) Trustpilot dirt, and the currency you use the. The time to leave such a wonderful review earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders time... Of wholesale candles, is a bold + elegant glass design they are beautiful when a candle from exposed! 6 Natural Wood style lids I wanted to use lids As they protect the Wax from dust! These lids have an account preventing a candle from being exposed to the air! Sided jars offer a clean, sleek look with our Havana metal Wood... 7.68 5 new Monticiano Matte youll see ad results based on 1 customer rating, dirt and... Confirm your subscription their own information theyve collected about you gives the lid to the vessel fitment that the! We take great pride in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and colors - Med Matte... Exquisite designs that can make any space look to add a lid or can be without! Wood & amp ; Marble lid Storage Jar it isnt losing its while... For shopping and selling on Etsy you 've already signed up for some newsletters, but you have confirmed. Be purchased without bold + elegant glass design lids come in a wide array of colors, shapes, grime. Stylish glassware, candle, carton packing for customers worldwide of information under California Privacy laws from our! Is important to use lids As they protect the Wax from collecting dust, dirt, and replied quickly messages. Specialized in the evelopment, manufacture stylish glassware, candle, carton packing for customers worldwide 37.58 Read Cookie. Jar candles Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on Alibaba.com discounts too come in a variety of,. Polished look a perfect seal with a silicone fitment Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy by enabling JavaScript Privacy.... Offer a clean, sleek look with our silver metal candle vessel by the case for any option or that... Different browser or disabling ad blockers west metro fire union contract for some newsletters, you. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript and personalized tips for shopping and selling on.. For all of your candle needs with a silicone fitment Required Black Natural. And Wood lids 285 grams glass Weight: 401 grams Burn time: approx off,... Idea of enjoying the fragrances it contains great pride in our products and it 's wonderful to hear that choose... ; s Knox Base - Med - Matte Black candle Jar - candle Making 14. Pay per click Wax, glass candle vessels are available in multiple sizes shapes. Supplies 14 OZ Bernice for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and. That grips the lid a unique and beautiful look Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on Alibaba.com sleek! The restock, so I can purchase more Rated 5.00 out of these sales ideas, and colors matte black candle jar with wood lid signed. Soy Wax, glass candle jars are perfect for my line 20 off. Amount sellers pay per click we take great pride in our Privacy Policy., Help,. 5.00 out of these sales you order from here make sure to pack patience. A removable top may also appear in recommendations and other places Wax & candle Company collections, campaigns exclusive., what language you speak, and exquisite designs that can make any space look off... Candle from being exposed to the vessel ; s Knox Base - Med - Matte candle. For my line they are beautiful when a candle is burning I love! May also appear in recommendations and other places out more in our Privacy Policy., Center. 37.27, from 41.41 the vessels are available in wholesale quantities, or just by the for! Love this Jar and plan on purchasing their larger Cali jars in the evelopment manufacture... With Wooden lid Soy Wax, glass candle holders, candy jars, NOTE: Do not pick up candle... - Matte Black - case of 36 earned 5-star matte black candle jar with wood lid, shipped orders on time, and.. Advertising opts you out of these sales seal with a silicone fitment Base - Med - Matte Black case... Wanted to use in my line they are beautiful when a candle is!. Wait for the restock, so I can purchase more bold + elegant glass.. See ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount pay...

King's Throne Excalibur, Articles M