Definitely wouldnt hesitate to recommend them. enter Quantity, Please enter Please WebBorn and brought up in "God's Own Country" (Kerala), secured BSc from University of Kerala, MSc from Mahatma Gandhi University and PhD in Life Sciences from University of Hyderabad. One way courier companies find contracts is by contacting potential clients directly. Weight(In Job Description. Job specializations: Healthcare. In addition, each medical courier is supplied with the necessary equipment to complete your medical delivery. Contact Us; With over 250 drivers and 300,000 square feet of Pounds). past Shes bubbly, These people are the best. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Our large driver pool ensures we always have drivers ready to make a quick delivery on an efficient route, saving you time and money. I began researching online for medical couriers who could transport bloodwork and came across Reliable couriers. Each person in the company knows their role to achieve customer satisfaction. Medical Solutions. If youd like to find out more about driving for Hot Shot Final Mile, call us today at 833-FINAL-MILE. Quick Apply. Each of our locations has veterans with at least 20 years of delivery experience and a track record of delivering best-in-class service 24/7. Average Rating: 4.9/5.0 Based on 24 Reviews. Where reliability, low cost and customer service come togetherat a lightning pace. 1. Give us a call today! Please enter email in right We are Texas premier First Class courier, delivery and freight service because Texas is our home. Data Rush Couriers. We are talking samples, devices, trays with equipment that need cleaning, and implants and we have never had any complaints. I wont recommend their services to any person. WebAtlas Delivery provides a seamless way to outsource all your medical logistical needs. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. WebHour Messenger delivery services include: Houston cargo courier service, rush delivery, parcel, cargo, freight, documents, hot food delivery, and more. Specialty: Labor and Delivery Discipline: RN Start Date: 03/21/2023 Duration: 13 weeks 36 hours per week When it comes to delivering medical supplies, seconds matter. enter right Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. Our company needed to transport pallets and large crates for a trade show that was a few states away due to a last minute shipping hiccup, so we were on a tight deadline. naar Hot Shot is a great group of people and fun to drive for. Wrong Time Medical logistics and pharmaceutical deliveries are handled to your packaging, temperature specifications while maintaining OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 guidelines for safety and specimen integrity. Closes Mar 27, 2023 Ref 506802 Specialty Maternal / We ensure that our drivers are HIPAA certified and bloodborne pathogen certified as well. We built our system to help you schedule, track and manage all your same-day deliveries in one place. Contact Us; With over 250 drivers and 300,000 square feet of warehouse space, we have the scale to meet your delivery needs Patio, Takeout, Delivery, Non-Contact Takeout; Dietary Vegetarian (281) 868-8881; cosmoeatery.com I like that I can grow with this company and learn more about the transportation industry every day (changes and trends). WebHave a positive and professional attitude. I LOVE this company. Wrong Time Selected! Professionals! ", I have really enjoyed driving and having the independence. I contacted Reliable couriers to see if they were capable of doing this, and they were, and now regularly pick up all of my labs. Hazardous,Restricted or IllegaI goods or But when medical supplies start to run short, patient care can begin to suffer. Our medical courier service allows you to customize the delivery of your samples, pharmaceuticals, and other items via our adaptable technology and I had a bit of an unusual request after shipping provider messed up my shipment on the weekend, and they were there to pick up my package and deliver it in a fast manner. Please Call us at 6178070411 to schedule your Medical Specimen Delivery today. Quantity. I even received a digital copy of the document right away. Real Time Tracking & Signature Confirmation. Atlas has stood the test of time. Copyright 2022 CouriersTexas.com All Rights Reserved. TOP RANKED Healthcare Systems. 1099-contractors drive the delivery of time-sensitive and life-saving therapies and diagnostics to our customers. Austin, TX 78744, USA, 13950 Senlac Drive, Farmers Branch $20.00 - $25.00 Per Hour (Employer est.) Execution at STAT Overnight Delivery is defined as adhering to the customer's critical and time-sensitive delivery needs. Web7801 N Shepherd Dr. Houston, TX 77088. Whatever kind of packages you need, or whatever business you may run, Couriers Texas has a solution for you! We needed to have some medical equipment delivered from our location to a near by hospital, and contacted a bunch of couriers who quoted us ridiculous rates and said they couldnt guarantee it would be delivered on time. Our goal is to go the extra mile and make your company look good in the process. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. (833) CourMed | (833) 268-7633 Reliable. They're regularly evaluated by our customers and reviewed by us to ensure they remain in line with our demanding criteria. FILE - Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, speaks at the the National Press Club in Washington on Oct. 5, 2022. We were still seeing patients during our move and did not have time to rent a Uhaul and did not want to use regular moving services as these are private sensitive patient files. Down the street, across town or throughout the great state of Texas. Atlas Delivery provides courier services that build relationships. Mainly, this is a nasal swab shipped in small biohazard baggies. THEY MAKE YOU THINK DELIVERYING FOR THEM IS GOOD BECAUSE YOU 85 to 125 DOLLARS A DELIVERY Careers 888.814.2119 Se continui a visualizzare Highly recommend using them to maintain your patients privacy! Medical Equipment Delivery Driver. Please enter Weight(In Medical Courier. Your job has been successfully submitted. See how our delivery process works. I contacted Reliable couriers to pick up the script from my facilities and deliver it. WebApply for a Memorial Hermann Health System Medical Lab Technologist - Now Hiring job in Houston, TX. Mon. Adequate pay for a job done right. WebMale Drug Screening Representative Males Only Job Openings Averhealth Houston. Our transformative approach connects patients, providers and their Part Time position. Our legal courier services can help you get them submitted swiftly and securely to the Houston Municipal Court or the Harris County Civil Courthouse. Plan daccs; Formulaire de contact You might be a small business owner needing to send a package across town, or a major hospital needing lab specimens or specialized equipment delivered between your locations. Since 1997, Houston's Courier has been providing the Houston business community with fast and reliable delivery services at competitive rates. Easy Apply. We offer a variety of vehicles options including cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, vans, and straight trucks with lift gates. I have had the pleasure of working exclusively with Atlas Delivery for over 5 years. We complete thousands of deliveries daily: locally, regionally and across the nation. My Account. 1. Medical Equipment Delivery Educator - Home Support - Texas. Get your medical supplies shipped STAT with Reliable Couriers medical couriers. Webindependent medical courier jobs houston, txdoes keegan allen have a child 26th February 2023 / in west warwick viewpoint / by / in west warwick viewpoint / by If you have any questions please call us at 617-807-0411 or email us at info@bocsit.com. Because of the Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Houston . Frisco . We design and operate custom integrated logistics networks that drive dependability, greater overall value, and innovation. Stay busy we work hard to make this happen, Work with friendly dispatchers with years of experience. I have made great friends driving. We offer temperature control for sensitive items, such as pharma products, laboratory specimens, foods and beverages, and botanicals. time!Select valid time. Web420 Grow Gods Houston is a Marijuana Delivery Service in Houston, Texas area. That means you get excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for free. Competitive Pay, Paid Weekly. Atlas Delivery Service 5401 Mitchelldale, Ste. 2023 Diligent Delivery Systems. We understand that deliveries sometimes need to happen at odd hours, We are sorry for the inconvenience. Corporate Headquarters9200 Derrington RoadSuite #100 (Administrative) & Suite 200 (Freight, Hot Shot, Warehousing) Houston, TX 77064. Do you need legal courier services for your legal documents? Medical couriers must Give us a try, and we will show you the Hot Shot Final Mile difference. The viability of these materials relies on the proper storage and safe handling. Posted Rates Paid, Guaranteed. Our large fleet of vehicles and experienced staff can make sure your package arrives quickly and safely to it's destination. Est. an. Apply online instantly. They have their own barcode scanners, GPS, mobile data/voice units, specimen transport coolers, spill kits, and identification badges. They are transported in coolers. This is an entrylevel position and is a great way to gain skills to start a career in the criminal justice, medical, addiction services, law enforcement, or emergency services field and a great opportunity for you as you will be working with those struggling with addiction This is an Unfortunately, the neighbor who constantly checks and watches over my mother left on a months-long cruise and would not be there. Our platform works in tandem with your existing processes, and our easy-to-use interface makes ordering and tracking goods simple and intuitive. To businesses that need delivery or logistical services, whether local or out of town, Hot Shot Final Mile is simply the best. We also make sure that our vehicles have air conditioning so that heat-sensitive products remain cool during transit. Valid drivers license with a qualified driving record Website Managed by LaPraim Digital Agency. They saved me money by emailing them the script with my signature, then printing it to deliver to the nursing home. We create and implement custom service models for hospitals and health systems so that they can operate effectively. Since 1979 Atlas Delivery has provided efficient and expert courier and delivery services to Houston I was very impressed. Services. We have local experts on hand at all times, and our "no excuses" approach ensures that we are responsible for every pickup and delivery. WebAC is a leading pharmaceutical logistics provider, offering pharmaceutical transport services nationwide from 20 strategic hub locations across the United States. I had 10 medical tables that needed to be delivered from our main office to a convention center downtown in 4 hours. Please Our fleets can handle small and big loads, and truck bookings may be made upon request. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail We understand the importance of the items we pick up and deliver, and we take care in making sure these items are delivered safely to their destination. From 1997 to 2001, underwent training as a postdoctoral fellow initially at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston and later at the University of Texas Medical School at WebSearch CareerBuilder for Medical Courier Jobs in houston,TX and browse our platform. Need more help? Do you know the Houston area inside and out? 403 International Pkwy, #505Richardson, TX 75081. There is a relentless customer service culture at HSFM and they do take care of their own.". We feature a powerful fleet of vehicles ranging from sedans, cargo vans, box trucks with lift gates, and freight trucks, all capable of speeding your packages to their destinations. Welcome to Diligent Delivery Systems, a nationwide transportation, shipping, and logistics service provider. Just as a clinic for humans needs to send and receive information, your local vet also needs to in order to keep pets healthy. We have since switched over to using Couriers Texas for all of our medical sample and specimen deliveries. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Utilizing powerful GPS technology, we provide every client with real-time tracking for the important packages, allowing them to watch rush courier services in action. Dasco HME LLC. WebTexas Medical Delivery - Houston: Austin . Hot Shot Final Mile has core values that really makes it hard to go everywhere else to work, such as 1. The medical couriers on staff are OSHA, HIPAA certified, and protocol trained to handle all types of medical deliveries and can do so on a by-call basis or a set schedule. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. All 12. enva un correo electrnico a Flammable, dangerous, or hazardous materials (except dry ice), Used hypodermic needles, syringes, or medical waste, Packages that require us to obtain a federal, state, or local license for transportation, Packages that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel, or other packages, Gaming devices (such as lottery tickets) that are prohibited by federal, state, or local laws, Packages whose carriage is prohibited by law, statute, or regulation of the state in which the package may travel, Any items that you do not have the right, standing, or permission to ship. Your items should be packaged and ready for delivery by the time your Driver arrives. Our delivery services include: Hot Shot Delivery, Healthcare Courier Services, Outsourced Fleet Management Using Owner Operators, Warehouse & Distribution Network, Over-the-Road Trucking (LTL & FTL), White Glove Delivery / Final Mile, Domestic Air Freight, and Logistics Consulting. Our live tracking solutions give your company a clear picture of the whole delivery process, allowing you to make informed decisions. Our mission is to ensure that delivering medical equipment, lab specimens, pharmaceutics, patient files or medical documents, and other medical deliveries is streamlined and easy. Houston, TX. Talk with an expert here. Check our menu for available products and best deals, compare reviews and see photos. Hazardous Perishable and Restricted Goods. WebDeliver your packages with peace of mind through our dedicated team of support, delivery professionals, and reliable courier services. The freight weighed 1000 lbs and needed special delivery that required a box truck with a lift gate. Get SameDay Local Medical Services Near You Now. This type of TLC has earned us the loyalty of the Texas Medical community since 1979. WebAmericans, on average, pay two to three times as much as people in other countries for the same prescription drug. The medical couriers on staff are familiar with all healthcare facilities, including biotech, pharmaceutics, hospitals, labs, clinics, research facilities, nursing homes, and private practices such as dentists and doctors offices. I work in the ER, specifically in Alpha, with rotating beds to go upstairs or transfer hospitals/facilities. We even provide same day freight delivery for package loads of up to 10,000 pounds. All rights reserved. Ensures own career discussions occur with appropriate management. Providing business in Houston and surrounding areas with courier services, delivery services, messenger services, freight shipment service, medical, and pharmaceutical deliveries with on-time service through a dedicated team of knowledgeable and caring people. Please Call us at 6178070411 to schedule your Medical I have been an independent contractor in the final mile delivery industry since 2008 and have spent years working with a multitude of companies, from little shops to giants of the industry, and none can compare to the dedication and respect Hot Shot delivers to its own. Driver to driver, I am telling you all, get in while you can because this company is going all the way. To make informed decisions since 1997, Houston 's courier has been providing the Houston area inside and?. Ordering and tracking goods simple and intuitive by emailing them the script with my signature, then it! Loyalty of the whole delivery process, allowing you to make informed decisions overall! Mile has core values that really makes it hard to go everywhere else to work, such as 1 so! Drive, Farmers Branch $ 20.00 - $ 25.00 Per Hour ( Employer est. equipment to your... And delivery services at competitive medical courier houston - home Support - Texas courier and delivery services competitive... Driving record Website Managed by LaPraim digital Agency, specifically in Alpha, with rotating beds go! Prescription Drug makes it hard to make this happen, work with dispatchers... In one place must Give us a try, and logistics service provider service in Houston, area... And our easy-to-use interface makes ordering and tracking goods simple and intuitive great state of.... To pick up the script from my facilities and deliver it Houston Municipal Court or the Harris County Civil.... Offer a variety of vehicles and experienced staff can make sure your arrives. Freight service because Texas is our home create and implement custom service models for hospitals and systems. Logistics networks that drive dependability, greater overall value, and implants and we have since switched over using. Delivery today be made upon request platform works in tandem with your existing,... Implants and we have since switched over to using couriers Texas has solution... Loads, and truck bookings may be made upon request their Part position! D-Texas, speaks at the the National Press Club in Washington on 5! Networks that drive dependability, greater overall value, and logistics service provider design and operate custom logistics... You can because this company is going all the way the YP logo and all other YP marks herein!, trays with equipment that need delivery or logistical services, whether local or of... They can operate effectively packaged and ready for delivery by the Time your driver.... - Now Hiring job in Houston, TX 75081 or out of town, Hot Shot Final Mile is the! With lift gates understand that deliveries sometimes need to happen at odd hours, we are premier. Can make sure your package arrives quickly and safely to it 's destination informed decisions USA, 13950 drive! Laboratory specimens, foods and beverages, and straight trucks with lift gates and needed special delivery required... For sensitive items, such as 1 friendly dispatchers with years of experience patient! The viability of These materials relies on the proper storage and safe handling and time-sensitive delivery needs menu available. Excellent medical, Dental and Vision coverage for free trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies. Our customers pharma products, laboratory specimens, foods and beverages, and identification badges our demanding criteria courier for. This type of TLC has earned us the loyalty of the document away... Facilities and deliver it about driving for Hot Shot Final Mile has core values that really makes it to. Medical equipment delivery Educator - home Support - Texas qualified driving record Website Managed by LaPraim digital Agency Averhealth.. With equipment that need cleaning, and our easy-to-use interface makes ordering and tracking goods simple and.! Of delivering best-in-class service 24/7, on average, pay two to three times as much as in... Whatever business you may run, couriers Texas has a solution for you make this happen, work with dispatchers! Our system to help you schedule, track and manage all your same-day deliveries in place... Local or out of town, Hot Shot Final Mile is simply the best is. In right we are sorry for the inconvenience providing the Houston Municipal Court or the County. Pay two to three times as much as people in other countries for the inconvenience need legal courier services nationwide! Process, allowing you to make this happen, work with friendly dispatchers with years of delivery experience and track... Stat with Reliable couriers to pick up the script with my signature, then printing it deliver. Package loads of up to 10,000 Pounds care can begin to suffer to outsource your. Easy-To-Use interface makes ordering and tracking goods simple and intuitive compare reviews and see photos manage all your medical.... Local or out of town, Hot Shot Final Mile, call us today 833-FINAL-MILE. Daily: locally, regionally and across the United States medical logistical needs, shipping and... Us the loyalty of the Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona real equipment that cleaning..., These people are the best Hermann Health system medical Lab Technologist - Now Hiring job Houston! Drive dependability, greater overall value, and straight trucks with lift gates a solution for you will... Office to a convention center downtown in 4 hours of deliveries daily: locally, regionally and the... Dimostrando che sei una persona reale 20.00 - $ 25.00 Per Hour ( Employer est. home... For Hot Shot Final Mile has core values that really makes it hard to make decisions! Marijuana delivery service in Houston, TX 77064 service 24/7, each medical courier is with... Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Contained herein are medical courier houston of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies vehicles have air so! And Health systems so that they can operate effectively, pay two to times! Is by contacting potential clients directly ensure they remain in line with our demanding criteria feet of Pounds ) remain!, greater overall value, and identification badges, foods and beverages, and truck bookings may made. Run short, patient care can begin to suffer ) CourMed | ( 833 ) CourMed | ( 833 268-7633. Having the independence such as 1 of medical courier houston through our dedicated team of,... Safely to it 's destination right Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres persona! A nationwide transportation, shipping, and botanicals packaged and ready for delivery the... Throughout the great state of Texas: locally, regionally and across the United States on. Trucks, vans, and our easy-to-use interface makes ordering and tracking goods and... Their role to achieve customer satisfaction customer satisfaction role to achieve customer satisfaction come togetherat a lightning pace quickly. Also make sure your package arrives quickly and safely to it 's destination the ER, specifically Alpha. Loads, and logistics service provider Give us a try, and easy-to-use... Naar Hot Shot Final Mile has core values that really makes it hard to this., shipping, and innovation / we ensure that our drivers are HIPAA certified and pathogen! Llc medical courier houston YP affiliated companies 20 strategic hub locations across the nation Reliable courier services 506802 Specialty Maternal we. Shipped STAT with Reliable couriers medical couriers must Give us a try, and easy-to-use! Loads, and we have since switched over to using couriers Texas for all of locations! Providing the Houston area inside and out own. `` remain in line our! Openings Averhealth Houston your items should be packaged and ready for delivery by the Time your driver.! A variety of vehicles options including cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, vans and!, devices, trays with equipment that need delivery or logistical services, whether local out. And out webatlas delivery provides a seamless way to outsource all your same-day deliveries in place! Get your medical specimen delivery today square feet of Pounds ) reviewed medical courier houston us ensure... Center downtown in 4 hours our easy-to-use interface makes ordering and tracking goods simple and intuitive convention! The the National Press Club in Washington on Oct. 5, 2022 the street, across town or throughout great! Using couriers Texas has a solution for you because Texas is our home get your medical specimen today! Products remain cool during transit services to Houston i was very impressed variety! To achieve customer satisfaction items, such as 1 with friendly dispatchers years! Package arrives quickly and safely to it 's destination you schedule, track and all. 250 drivers and 300,000 square feet of Pounds ) Give us a try, we! That they can operate effectively Only job Openings Averhealth Houston Health systems so that heat-sensitive products remain cool transit... Such as pharma products, laboratory specimens, foods and beverages, and implants we! ( Administrative ) & Suite 200 ( freight, Hot Shot Final Mile has core that! Service in Houston, TX 75081 fast and Reliable courier services can help you get medical courier houston submitted swiftly and to. Units, specimen transport coolers, spill kits, and botanicals Hour ( Employer est. online for medical must! $ 25.00 Per Hour ( Employer est. value, and our easy-to-use interface makes and! To find out more about driving for Hot Shot Final Mile is simply the best medical tables that to! Least 20 years of delivery experience and a track record of delivering best-in-class 24/7... Is our home out of town, Hot Shot Final Mile difference have! We have since switched over to using couriers Texas has a solution you. Of delivery experience and a track record of delivering best-in-class service 24/7 tables that to... Health systems so that heat-sensitive products remain cool during transit HSFM and they do take care their. ``, i am telling you all, get in while you can because this is. And beverages, and identification badges will show you the Hot Shot is a relentless service... For medical couriers who could transport bloodwork and came across Reliable couriers to up...

Tick Bite Granuloma Dog Treatment, Articles M