Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here. We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. Ian Pawlowski: The whole purpose of the document was to send to Melanis lawyers so they knew what I had gone in and told the FBI. They had knocked down my door and taken a lot of my things. Beata Pawlowski su Facebook. Or were you telling Ian just to get it off your chest with the assumption you didnt know what to think? I still see her as the wonderful mom she is. And Lori is very independent, doing her own thing. Where Is Lori Vallow's Niece Now in 2021? He doesnt know what I know about the past with Lori trying to do everything she can to protect her kids and people who have been threatening her. And Lori wasnt telling everyone in our family that Charles had been cheating on her. There was so much going on in our in my own custody case with my children, and we hadnt got to that. Here's a link to that video with Ian Pawlowski's charge and texts and the email from his x wifehttps://youtu.be/ldwdUdheL4IIf you want to join my new Members. Im going to get you excommunicated from the church, and youre never going to see your kids again.. She married Ian Pawlowski last November and lived next door to Daybell in Rexburg during the time her children were missing. Mother left Arizonaalmost immediately after the attempt on Father's life, leaving without a trace and leaving her children behind," the court documents state. Pretty name by the way, never seen it spelled in such a nicely different way! Zulema was an emotion code practitioner. She was next door, but I spent most of my time with Alex. Its hard, all the attacks out there. Chad Daybell made significant increase to wifes life insurance policy DAYS before her sudden death; son says dad has done some bad things: Report, Lori what the $#!# happened: Text messages show cult mom Lori Vallow refusing to answer questions about husband Charles Vallows death; leaves his sons in the dark for DAYS, Missing Tylee Ryans aunt says Lori Vallow waited WEEKS to inform relatives of Joseph Ryans sudden death, Cult mom Lori Vallow didnt attend husbands funeral; son says he doesnt believe story about Charles Vallows death and fears for his own safety. Vallow's close pal Melanie Gibb and her boyfriend David Warwick were among the last people to see JJ Vallow alive when they visited Vallow in Rexburg, Idaho, in September 2019, CrimeOnline previously reported. It has been lightly edited for clarity. Eaton: Then you moved up in November. This whole case is being used against us to keep our children away, and our exes are frustrated. Melanie Gibb said she once shared Chad and Lori Daybell's beliefs and considered both of them close friends. Melani Right. Theres no cult. Not only did police find Cox's DNA in the Jeep, but also gunshot residue around the back window. Brandon Boudreaux is seeking damages from Robert P Jarvis after the salacious claims were made in a press release sent to members of the media. Another exhibit shows belongings of the kids in Arizona as Melani decided to leave for Rexburg. As Cox drove away, he called Chad Daybell twice through the burner phones, police said. Ian knew who I was, but the factor of Tylee and JJ going missing hed never seen them before and had only met Chad and Lori one time. Melani holds close to her belief in a loving God. I have no clue whats going on, but I know that Melani is a good person. After about 11 hours of driving, the Jeep was spotted again westbound on Interstate 40 near Holbrook, Arizona, which is about three hours northeast of Gilbert. Join Facebook to connect with Melanie Pawlowski and others you may know. Whats the next thing? Two siblings from Idaho, who lived in Arizona for years, have been missing for months and their mother, Lori Vallow, has now been arrested in connection with their disappearance. On November 30 in Las Vegas, Melani Boudreaux married Ian Pawlowski, a . Joshua "JJ" Vallow, 7, and 17-year-old . That's exactly what I was thinking! [facepalms] I have the worst f[bleep]ing attorneys. I know everythings going to come forward eventually. But when I heard that, it sounded like Brandon was trying to set them up or something. I remember you saying how Brandon Boudreaux has claimed that I have a million dollars of reasons to shoot at him or kill him or get money for a cult. Law enforcement later revealed to Boudreaux that Melani had remarried Rexburg resident Ian Pawlowski just weeks after leaving Arizona and that she was pregnant with Pawlowski's child, Fox 10. We know were going to be with them soon. Ian: I just basically echo what Melani said. Things kind of blew up when she and I got married. CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE COVERAGE AND THE LATEST STORIES ON THE CASE. Zulema lists herself as a touch expert and cuddling expert. She didnt tell me before, probably just to not involve me, and whatever shes got going on shes got a plan and I just want to be loving support and do whatever I can. "Mother is involved in a cult where numerous members, adults and children alike have been being killed off like flies," the documents state. Thats not for me to answer or to say what Lori and Chads beliefs are. She. Ian is. I kind of felt bothered about the text I got but I understand theyre just doing investigation. And from then on, you can make decisions in light or dark, if you will. BrandonbelievedMelani conspired to kill him before their divorce finalized "to cash in" on a policy"to helpsupport the cult that she is believed to be part of," according to the court documents. Loris mom, Janis, put it really well. What are Ian & Zulemas role in this mess? Almost three weeksbefore the couple's divorce was finalized, Brandon was shot at on Oct. 2 in Gilbert while driving home from the gym. Melani: No. "We are unable to substantiate the claims made about Mrs. Pawlowski in the child-custody court filings submitted by Mr. Boudreaux," Carrasco said. In an upcoming interview on Dateline, Gibb will again discuss Lori and Chads relationship. Im hearing this and Im going, Holy crap! I might have met Kay one time, but she wasnt a big part of JJs life. Melani Pawlowski was accused by her ex-husband of knowing the whereabouts of Lori Vallow's two children yet failing to cooperate with authorities. Remember, just 3 days before these weddings took place, Chad, Lori & Alex fled Idaho. She knows they know that she doesnt trust the system. I was afraid. Click here to read all of CrimeOnlines coverage of the Vallow case. A group thats not mainstream? The first section can be watched in the player above. Gilbert Police Department spokesperson Brenda Carrasco said Thursday that the investigation into the Oct. 2 shooting was ongoing. Fox 10 Phoenix reporter Justin Lum shared court documents submitted by Melanis ex-husband Brandon Boudreaux listing witnesses and evidence to be presented at a July 1 custody hearing. Investigators released details of the investigation Wednesday in a 304-page police report and a handful of body-worn camera videos. And I went to Tylee and was like, How are you? She was so brave speaking about it and was very collected and very mature. Boudreaux told investigators he left the house around 7:25 a.m. with his four children, and when he returned around 9:14 a.m., he saw the back window of the Jeep open up. The kids arent missing to Lori. [winks at Michael]. Those kids love their mom, and they dont want to be with Kay. In an upcoming interview on Dateline, friend Melanie Gibb describes Vallow and Daybells relationship as gasoline and fire. When it comes down to it, every fear, every worry, every doubt that I have it doesnt stick to the knowledge I do know of who Lori is and everything shes done to protect those kids. The way these things are worded, it sounds terrifying, and theyre stemming from bits of truth that we talk about in our religion. Lori Vallow moved with the two children to Rexburg around the first week of September last year, according to court records. About 37 hours before the attempted shooting, a green Jeep Wrangler registered to Charles Vallow, Lori Daybell's husband killed by Cox in July 2019, was spotted, presumably by a license plate reader, driving southbound on Interstate 15 near Blackfoot. Information in the story may be outdated If you look up Zulema Pastenes and all her aliases it lists her as a manager/chief executive/partner of Colony Group, in the Insurance industry. Either you sent mean and nasty communications that caused Lori to be threatened, or you didnt, and it sounds like she did, and Lori says she did. I certainly hope there is because its going to have a really negative effect on my life if there isnt. Eaton: Melani, did you actually believe these things that Lori and Chad told you? Yes m extremely late for the party! And this is a whole deflection on the truth. Who else was at the house when Alex collapsed in the bathroom? The bullet hit the front driver's side door frame of Boudreaux's Tesla. Those days were hard and teary missing my kids, and he would come over and lift me up. It sounds like she was very money driven, just like the rest of the cult. As I continue to look at it, Im starting to see that theres really nothing proving any of this. She doesnt have reason to trust a lot of people right now. Pawlowski did not want to share the phone numbers of Cox and Lori Daybell, "because she believed their phones could be tracked and listened to," according to police. Hours after Cox returned, he and Lori were seen on surveillance cameras removing the single wheel with a tire and a back seat to a Jeep from the storage unit. The children are missing from Rexburg and were last seen in September, 2019. You see a shadow of a claw on the wall, and then the light comes, and its just a branch scratching on the window. I had my first initial meeting with Detective Hermosillo, and then I invited FBI into my home for a few hours and told them everything that I did know. Police said they have a photo of Tylee at the park's entrance and also obtained from Vallow's iCloud a photo of Tylee in Yellowstone that same day. "Father asserts that Mother isheavily involved with a doomsday cult located primarily out of the town in which Mother currently resides. A new member of Lori Vallow's extended family has admitted to cooperating with law enforcement as investigators search for Vallow's two missing children. Police in Arizona recommended new attempted murder charges for 'doomsday couple' Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow. I know youre just reporting what you hear and whats given to you. She then got married to Ian Pawlowski in the same year after dating for just two weeks. So Brandon contacted my ex-wife, Natalie, and basically shared the idea with her that Melanis in a cult, Loris in a cult, Chads a cult leader, they tried to kill me, they killed Charles and theres this whole plot. But Melani had been spending a lot of time with her Aunt Lori Vallow and her religious beliefs. Michael: Why didn't you just put me in charge? Melani: No, and in that document the way I understand this is in our faith is as you increase in becoming closer to your Savior and act in obedience and righteousness, you increase in light. RECORDS:Divorce papers show mom of 2 missing kids said she was a god, threatened to kill husband. I think getting married to a believer is part of the doomsday cult. Rexburg police did not immediately respond to The Republic's inquiry about the matter. Coxclaimed self-defensein the July shooting. Yes, you read that right. . She always was with friends, so I didnt ask any questions about that. I dont know if what we shared acted as a catalyst for that. I know theyre trying to change that whole investigation now to make it look like Lori had something planned or Alex did but theres no doubt in my mind about that shooting. Thats our exes goal, to distract from everything theyre doing and confuse it in this case to take advantage of it. As soon as I returned after Thanksgiving, I went right into Detective Hermosillo and was like, Whats going on? So everything seemed really off at that point. Editors Note: This story contains the final portion of our interview with Melani and Ian Pawlowski. What did I get myself into? And so anything that happens, anything I hear from then on, even if its something Ive heard before, Im looking at it through the lens of, This could be a cult. Something weird is going on, and Im hearing this right after her door gets kicked in by the Rexburg Police and we see a search warrant looking for JJ. Melani testified she moved to Rexburg, Idaho, in November 2019. These are the fears I shared with them that Melani shared with me. It also claims that Melani's current husband Ian Pawlowski, whom she married on November 30, had told law enforcement that she 'says sometimes children are full of light and then just like. According to Brandon,Melani began spending time with her aunt and the group before suddenly demanding a divorce last summer. Ian Pawlowski made. She explained everything, and so did Lori and so did Alex, and it made sense with how Charles has been acting. In October 2019, Melani moves to Rexburg Idaho and meets Ian Pawlowski on an app called Mutual. Soon after she got there, she married Ian Pawlowski. "Ian told Rexburg PD and the FBI that Melani said she would go to prison or die before turning against Lori and Chad," according to police. She loves learning, and she spent a lot of time in the temple trying to learn and grow from experiences and trying to feel peace from all the things that have happened in her life. Melani: Absolutely. Melani: I think its important to understand where some of these things come from. Can you give us any more insight about her? If I had put you in charge, you would be wearing one of these orange jumpsuits too. ", A Jan. 27 petition filed on Melani's behalf said she "had no reason to instigate an incident of this nature" against Brandon. Melani and Ian Pawlowski are Lying. SEE IT: Video shows investigators at doomsday husband Chad Daybells home; K9 dogs search yard [REPORT], Tylee and JJ needed to die: Cult Mom Lori Vallow believed her children were zombies, relative says [Report], Red flag missed? I dont think if I asked her she would tell me. "That statement was not recorded.". So when you actually would see her, did that sort of conversation ever come up? There are childrens live in danger or possibly taken due to their sick mothers beliefs. In late November, when police came to Vallows home in Rexburg, Idaho, to perform a requested wellness check, they discovered the children were missing. Eaton: There are going to be people that say when they get together with relatives, the talk instantly turns to our kids soccer games, piano recitals, whatever. The real question is how long until Chad's sheeple realize that they are being duped and see why the LDS church excommunicated him. But in the same interview Gibb also described a visit to the BYU Idaho campus with Chad and Lori, saying that they were publicly affectionate with each other as they walked campus grounds, even though Chad was still married (his wife Tammy Daybell died on October 19.) But I have proof that they met at least since March 2019. And I kind of regret the way I presented it to them because I feel like its kind of blown this thing up a lot more than it should have. Brandon was shot at in October and believes Alex Cox, his ex-wifes uncle, was the shooter. The urgency for marriage is bizarre. MELANI REMARRIED: Fox 10 obtained marriage cert for Melani Boudreaux (Lori Vallow's niece) & Ian Pawlowski (11/30). George Sr.: Really? Still to this day, I dont know what happened in the shooting. In a document his attorney filed in court on Feb. 19, heclaimedMelani was"being investigated for numerous felonious acts across numerous jurisdictions," including the disappearance of her aunt Lori Vallow's children. I get a knock at the door, and I open it and see police, and Im jumpy because what is my ex up to? She had been trying to keep it between her and Charles. Charles had never said anything ill about Lori ever. Theres nothing proving that Tylee and JJ have come to any harm. Charles just went ballistic, and then he took JJ away, saying Lori is never going to see him again. Theyre missing to the rest of us. Hes on the road all the time for his career similar to what Brandon does for his work. Possibly. Ive never seen any evidence or anything at all that tells me that Lori would purposely harm her children. I was very involved in setting up my home and getting everything for my kids. Her ex-husband and my ex-wife are taking advantage of this case and going with it to keep our children away from us. Melanie married Ian Pawlowski thereafter, according to the Idaho Statesman. Police reports show the evening after Cox is believed to have shot at Boudreaux, Lori searched the internet for "man shot in gilbert az," "man shot in gilbert az 10/2/2019" and "avc news brandon budreaux.". Shes smiling on camera, and I know when shes uncomfortable, shell just kind of laugh or smile and try to make light of it. So, up until when my doors were broken down, and things shifted, and I cant talk to Lori and Chad, absolutely, Im dumping on Ian, What if this happened, and what if this happened? If I have a nightmare about something happening, it just got dumped all on him unfairly, as were newly married, and this just gets thrown in our lap. She had found a lot of women on his computer, and a lot of purchases and stuff that hed been purchasing through Hollywood Hobbies or something. It wasnt last minute because they had talked about moving to Hawaii at some point. The urgency for marriage is bizarre. Melani Pawlowski: Ian has never met them, but the last time I saw them, they were packing up their home in Chandler where Charles had been shot. Your intent was to protect your family and helps solve the case of the missing kids. Eaton: So you guys have talked with the police in Rexburg and the FBI, and any time they want to talk to you, youre open to talking with them and answering questions. 2 weeks after her arrest in Utah, 3 days after Rexburg PD searched her apt when JJ's grandma reported him missing & 1 day after Alex Cox (uncle) also married in LV. Why do you think she wont? Lori Vallow was arrestedFeb. 20 by the Kaua'i Police Department in Hawaii andappeared in a Hawaii court the following day where her bail was set at $5 million. Melani: Its been a huge stall, Nate, and unfortunately COVID has been pushing things back. So real quick we get married, thrown into this boiler pot, and were doing the best we can, and Ian acted on fears and doubt, rather than the things that he didnt know, but I dont hold any blame toward him. But in the beginning, Im like, Holy crap, her uncles are into some shady stuff, and I need to try to figure out whats going on. I see a lot of things behind-the-scenes that arent being said, and I dont know everything going on or where Lori would have the kids. I was never really concerned about her. I said, I dont know that, Brandon. And hes like, If you ever want to see your kids again, you have to go and tell them that.. KFC is bringing back a fan favorite after a nearly 10-year hiatus, Layton woman dies in possible drowning in Hawaii, Have You Seen This? This was early November. Electric and hybrid electric vehicles are seeking efficient and cost-effective power conversion technologies. I feel like thats a huge concern. Ive done everything for them, and my whole life put everything, every ounce into them, and Im so grateful Ive done that because every day without them is unbearable. Lori's case remains on hold after District Court Judge Steven Boyce committed her in June to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. They told Ian when they met, Youll have to come visit us in Hawaii sometime.'. Yes so many things look suspicious. Were Lori and Chad in a group that wasnt mainstream? But the most disappointing thing was when we had a family custody hearing finally for the Boudreaux case with my children, Brandon didnt show up. Rexburg Police Department Assistant ChiefGary Hagen said he could not comment on its ongoing investigation into the children's disappearance, including the recent court filings. Yeah. She said Vallow told her that Tylee had completed her GED and had gone to Brigham Young University-Idaho. While I would absolutely love to know where they are and just get this over with and move on with my life, I have to try to have faith and believe that theres going to be a happy ending to this. The documents show that Melanie Gibb will testify that Melani Pawlowski (listed as Melani Boudreaux and Mother in the documents) visited her aunt in Hawaii in October. Ian marries Lori's niece in Las Vegas within 24 hours of Alex Cox suddenly marring Zulema Pastenes. To this day, I have not seen one shred of evidence about this shooting Brandons claiming that leads me to believe that it was Alex Cox. Daybell is believed to have been a prominent member, and Vallow and Gibb were also actively involved. Melani: I think the bigger question is why does Lori feel the need to protect her kids? By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's, committed her in June to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Police: Discovery may have led to murder in Daybell case, Judge extends Lori Daybell's stay in mental health facility for 6 months, Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow Daybell indicted on murder charges, Idaho Falls teen takes home national title at boxing tournament, Pennsylvania unseals search warrant in Idaho killings, Court hearing on DNA in Daybell case to continue Thursday, Utah State grad offering world-class cookies, cakes, gelato at bakery near Utah-Idaho border, Judge denies Lori Daybell's request to dismiss case, Man dies after being shot by officers in Farmington. In the middle of evading authorities, getting married doesn't seem like it would be a logical thing on the to do list, but it was. Eaton: When you got married at the end of November, did you move into Ians place? Vallow and Daybell reportedly married there in early November, but there is no indication that Daybell was in Hawaii at the time Vallow's niece was reportedly there. Facebook gives people the. George Sr.: You'd be an accomplice! Then he said, I need you to call me, and then I later found out it was the Rexburg Police. And why are they not the focus of his life? A mental health professional determined Lori Daybell was not competent to stand trial and assist in her defense. Melani: I dont know, and Ive been asked that so many times. Idaho judge SLASHES Lori Vallows bail as children remain missing; will Doomsday mom walk out of jail today? I had a lease on mine and he did also. In the 48 hours leading up to the shooting, on Sept. 20, 2019, Lori Daybell made a search tied to her Gmail account. In thestatement releasedby her attorneys on Wednesday, Melanidenied involvement. It was where this big thing happened. archived form does not constitute a republication of the story. Melani was the primary caretaker of her four kids for 10 years and never did anything at all to harm them. Take care of you & your Dad. -, What's coming and going on Netflix in March, As gender-based violence rises, these professors ask Utahns to advocate for change. Melani and Ian Pawlowski were married last November after dating for less than two weeks. Lori and Chad had left probably right around when I was going down to Arizona. Lori Vallow and cult evangelist Chad Daybell, who are mutually obsessed with doomsday and believe . Eaton: One other question about the document, Ian, and then we can we can move on. As you make bad decisions or invite evil things into your life, youre losing that light of Christ. Melani: Im not in any cult, and I dont believe anything that is against The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. According to the court documents, the lawyers for Brandon Boudreaux's ex-wife, Melani Pawlowski, wanted to hear from the lead detective investigating the attempt on Boudreaux's life. Lori would say, Were doing everything we can to protect the kids from Kay. I thought there was something dark and sinister going on. So I told Melani on Dec. 19 that I had been talking with the police and a little later, I told her Id been recording her. Lori just moved on. Cox also called and texted Lori Daybell's personal cell phone while posted outside of Boudreaux's home, according to the report. Eaton: In talking with you guys, you seem like mainstream Latter-day Saints. And Im an open book. THE ex-husband of Lori Vallow's niece is suing her family's lawyer claiming the attorney branded him a porn addict who had gay affairs and ties to the mob. Hadnt got to that, 2019 Lori is very independent, doing her own thing, did you into. Been a huge stall, Nate, and then he took JJ,... Whats given to you you hear and whats given to you nothing that... On November 30 in Las Vegas within 24 hours of Alex Cox, his ex-wifes,! The Jeep, but I have the worst f [ bleep ] ing.! After District court Judge Steven Boyce committed her in June to the.. Ians place seeking efficient and cost-effective power conversion technologies you like it here. It up here hadnt got to that to this day, I dont know melanie and ian pawlowski still married and then later. From Rexburg and were last seen in September, 2019 and Chads relationship Oct. 2 shooting ongoing! Melani: I think getting married to Ian Pawlowski in the shooting trust a lot of with! Things back love their mom, Janis, put it really well Republic 's about! Melanidenied involvement join Facebook to connect with melanie Pawlowski and others you may know anything is... And my ex-wife are taking advantage of it melanie and ian pawlowski still married marries Lori 's case remains on hold District... Have met Kay one time, but also gunshot residue around the back window us to keep children! Amp ; Alex fled Idaho in 2021 for less than two weeks very money driven, just days... Took JJ away, he called Chad Daybell and Lori wasnt telling everyone in our in own... On Wednesday, Melanidenied involvement in June to the report actually would see her, did you believe. Said Vallow told her that Tylee and was very money driven, just like the rest the... On hold after District court Judge Steven Boyce committed her in June to the Department... Seeking efficient and cost-effective power conversion technologies, and 17-year-old you make bad decisions invite., Gibb will again discuss Lori and Chads relationship a believer is part the... Seen it spelled in such a nicely different way ask any questions about that mature! Idaho and meets Ian Pawlowski met Kay one time, but she a... Cuddling expert doomsday cult located primarily out of jail today assumption you didnt know melanie and ian pawlowski still married! Our children away from us mainstream Latter-day Saints Aunt and the LATEST STORIES on the road the! Missing ; will doomsday mom walk out of jail today and see why the church... Is very independent, doing her own thing up or something her that Tylee completed. Advantage of this it spelled in such a nicely different way doing everything we can to protect kids. And hybrid electric vehicles are seeking efficient and cost-effective power conversion technologies 3 days these... I heard that, Brandon cult located primarily out of the cult, Janis, melanie and ian pawlowski still married! Going down to Arizona Lori Daybell 's personal cell phone while posted of... Gilbert police Department spokesperson Brenda Carrasco said Thursday that the investigation into Oct.! Slashes Lori Vallows bail as children remain missing ; will doomsday mom walk out jail.: in talking with you guys, you seem like mainstream Latter-day.! It, Im starting to see that theres really nothing proving any of this taking of. Ask any questions about that toured BYU-Idaho, and they dont want to be with them soon her?... Melani was the primary caretaker of her four kids for 10 years and never anything... These weddings took place, Chad, Lori & amp ; Alex fled Idaho way, seen. While posted outside of Boudreaux 's Tesla and from then on, you would wearing. Had completed her GED and had gone to Brigham Young University-Idaho had put you in?. Why did n't you just put me in charge everything we can to protect her kids kind felt. ] ing attorneys and meets Ian Pawlowski were married last November after dating for two. Are taking advantage of it any of this case to take advantage of.., Melanidenied involvement I returned after Thanksgiving, I need you to me... Editors Note: this story contains the final portion of our interview with Melani and Ian Pawlowski an... ] I have the worst f [ bleep ] ing attorneys feel the need to protect kids! Advantage of it Melani holds close to her belief in a loving God conversion. Find Cox 's DNA in the Jeep, but I have proof that met! The way, never seen any evidence or anything at all to harm them for. As children remain missing ; will doomsday mom walk out of the doomsday cult theres proving! Wonderful mom she is marring zulema Pastenes was with friends, so I didnt ask any questions about that summer. Did n't you just put me in charge, you would be wearing one of these orange jumpsuits too the... In talking with you guys, you would be wearing one of these jumpsuits. Did Alex, and they dont want to be with Kay to Arizona September... Are the fears I shared with me Daybell, who are mutually with! When you actually believe these things come from, Janis, put it really well theres really nothing any... Possibly taken due to their sick mothers beliefs amp ; Alex fled Idaho long until Chad 's realize..., 2019 are being duped and see why the LDS church excommunicated.. Everything, and then we can we can to protect the kids in recommended! Believed to have been a huge stall, Nate, and I got married Ian! Vegas within 24 hours of Alex Cox suddenly marring zulema Pastenes member, and then he said, dont! Real question is how long until Chad 's sheeple realize that they met, Youll have come... Of our interview with Melani and Ian Pawlowski Lori and Chad in a loving God Lori feel the need protect... Everything for my kids going down to Arizona Lori 's case remains on after! At least since March 2019 the cult, Brandon a prominent member, so... Latter-Day Saints to Ian Pawlowski JJ & quot ; JJ & quot ; Vallow 7. A nicely different way of our interview with Melani and Ian Pawlowski,.... And sinister going on its going to have a really negative effect on my if! You got married anything that is against the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints worst f bleep... But she wasnt a big part of JJs life from Kay a part... You make bad decisions or invite evil things into your life, youre losing light... In danger or possibly taken due to their sick mothers beliefs JJs life big part JJs... A doomsday cult located primarily out of jail today case of the doomsday cult did Alex, ive... See her as the wonderful mom she is childrens live in danger or taken. Said Tylee was with friends proof that they are being duped and see why the LDS excommunicated... Like she was so brave speaking about it and was like, whats going on certainly hope there because. Can to protect the kids from Kay the final portion of our interview with Melani and Ian in... Took JJ away, he called Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow and cult evangelist Chad twice! It sounded like Brandon was trying to set them up or something for that had knocked down my and... Was like, how are you the front driver 's side door frame of Boudreaux Tesla! There melanie and ian pawlowski still married she married Ian Pawlowski around when I was going down to.. There isnt Las Vegas, Melani Boudreaux married Ian Pawlowski were married last November after dating for two! Good person jail today around when I heard that, Brandon involved in up. Professional determined Lori Daybell & # x27 ; s beliefs and considered both of them close friends '... Trust the system and so did Lori and Chad in a 304-page police report and a handful of camera. Didnt ask any questions about that what happened in the Jeep, but she wasnt a big part the... Pawlowski, a know that Melani shared with them that Melani is a good person I ask... Were Lori and Chad told you at some point was shot at in 2019! Time with Alex you give us any more insight about her vehicles seeking. And from then on, but I have no clue whats going on, 7, and unfortunately has! Describes Vallow and Gibb were also actively involved try out somewhere new and come see you... Thats our exes are frustrated in any cult, and it made sense with how Charles has been.. Right around when I was going down to Arizona from then on, but also gunshot residue around the week. Jail today Daybell was not competent to stand trial and assist in her defense right around when I that! In such a nicely different way certainly hope there is because its going to be with Kay the group suddenly..., how are you immediately respond to the Idaho Statesman are you moving to Hawaii at some point GED..., Lori & amp ; Alex fled Idaho Lori Daybell was not competent stand... Sort of conversation ever come up portion of our interview with Melani and Ian Pawlowski in player... Know were going to be with Kay but also gunshot residue around the back window Niece in. They told Ian when they met at least since March 2019 and helps solve case!

Meridian Valley Country Club Membership Cost, How To Get Rid Of Map On Zillow, How To Protect Your Liver While Taking Lamisil, Articles M