Celia: [opens the door. Our ultimate collection of pick up lines or chat up lines are perfect for any situation that requires fun. Quoting All of Roz's Lines in Monsters Inc. Dr. Pepper King 2.47K subscribers Subscribe 46 18K views 2 years ago For my next "Quoting All of X's Lines in Y" for Monsters Inc., I'm quoting. You don't need a spoonful of sugar to make me go down. Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb? Slumber Party. Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. A little boy snuggles into bed as his parents' footsteps fade away from the hall. Because I got a really nice car. [as the others jump over the guy who gets the sock] Henry J. Waternoose: Where will everyone get their scream now? I understand. Mike: Oh, would you look at that? Did you see the way she looked at me? ", "Nothing is more important than our friendship. I don't believe I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey. You can use the filter to narrow down the related Disney pick up lines, or you can browse the entire list. 2. Randall: Right. Mike: Just the other day someone asked me who I thought the most beautiful was in all of Monstropolis. Celia: Smooth dirty pick up lines. Nice, quiet Nepal. Theres more to life than scaring. Mike Wazowski, James P. Sullivan: Thats what I decided to call her. Sulley: I was the fastest one out there. Check out our list: "That is the weirdest thing you've ever said. Fungus, you like cars? Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away? [Holds out a Scream Canister, which lets out a small scream that it Extracted]. No, No. Mike: Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The least you can do is pay attention!, 8. "I have a pen, you have a phone number. Schmoopsie, I thought you liked sushi. Follow the sultry sound of my voice, [Mike and Sully have transported to Hawaii]. Henry J. Waternoose: I said, Sulley? Mike Wazowski, 17. Ok, all we have to do is get rid of that thing, so wait here while I get its cardkey. I can still hear her little voice. Youve been number one for too long, Sullivan! I like a woman who speaks her mind & can handle a long sword. Okay, first of all, it's "creetin". I must be Lighting McQueen, 'cause you've got my heart racing. This is the Disney alternative of saying "you've been running through my mind all day.". Hey, where are you going? Randall: Hi, where are you from? Stink it up. You don't want a drink thrown in your face. Have you ever wondered where our energy and electricity come from? You can use the filter to narrow down the related Disney pick up lines, or you can browse the entire list. Misc Monster #3: Monsters Inc Beauty and the Beast Winnie the Pooh Cinderella Cars More . Because you really Sweden up my life. Please note that these phrases may not be from the actual movie. Waternoose : [ In the Distance ] . The Door! French actor and voice actor Henri Guybet voiced both the Abominable Snowman and Rex from Toy Story from the outtakes (he's Rex's usual French voice). Is there a problem?, Mike Wazowski: Sulley, youre not supposed to name it. Mike: Notice if you, your crush, and your situation relates to it. George Sanderson: Scary monsters don't have plaque! Too conspicuous. Attention everyone! Quotes for Some Iconic Lines. Smooth romantic pick up lines. Just leave her alone!, Henry J. Waternoose III: I cant do that, James. Uncle Mike, try not to yell in front of her. You hear me? I had about seeing the dress on the floor, but disappear before midnight? [Points at the Leaderboard] Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. These pick up lines are from men and women to use for picking up their crush in a unique manner. Ah, actually that's my uh, cousin's sister's daughter, sir. Keep it fun, flirty, and interesting by delivering a unique pick up line to get a guy or girl interested and start engaging in meaningful . But it would be a really good idea if it didn't do it again. There's no crude humor in it, and it lets your crush know that you have great taste in film. Because of you, I had to banish my top scarer. Almost looks like you gotta - Oh. On my desk, Sulley. Your body is a wonderland, and I'd like to be Alice. The energy crisis will only get worse, because of you! Is that Pinocchio in there? I loved dodgeball! 5.0. 3. [wearing a cone after being treated by the CDA] Anyone? Good night, sweetheart. Mike: Too expensive. Go ahead, go grow up. Mike Wazowski, 10. Well, Jerry, what's the damage so far? You better find me. Hey, Sulley, I am baring my soul here. Easy prey! All you hadda do, was listen to me, just once! You know, you're right. [Sulley growls high, then low, then high then low again]. Mike: [In the Distance] ", "Where are you going? Where's Wazowski? Its fine, it's ok! You let me go, I'll give you a ride in the car. [to Boo] Come out slowly with the child in plain sight. They seem like they cam from some manual called, "a man's guide to getting a chick into bed" or somethinglike that they had to read it somewhere else and didn't come up with it themselves. Obviously. Voice: I'm telling you, Big Daddy. Whether Jafar or Ja-Close I'll always be yours. Then they get Company, Boo needs to 'go' badly and is struggling to hold it in, after Sully throws Randall into a door and destroys it, she begins to whack Randall with the shovel, whilst he, Sulley and Boo are hanging from a door leading into the station of where they come from, Mike and Sully have transported to Hawaii, Smitty and Needleman arrive with a Door Shredder, and place the door Ward went through into it, the Door gets shredded, leaving only shards and a Door Knob, Sully goes looking for Boo; Mike tries to talk him out of it, running from Randall in the door vault, Sulley and Mike's shadows appear behind a Japanese paper screen, Trying to reassure George, who is in crutches after too many encounters with the CDA, as George walks to the door, Sulley bursts through, knocks George over, George grabs Charlie, stuffs the sock in his mouth and tosses him into the door, then walks away humming happily, Sulley enters the Scare Simulator room with Mike and Boo in her costume, willing to ask for help which can send Boo home, forgetting Waternoose had been expecting him, the lights go out, as if it's nighttime, and the Simulator Child goes to sleep, Sulley without choice, lunges out at the Simulator Child and lets out a load roar, causing it to scream. I was just mad, that's all. I bet it's waiting for us to fall asleep, and then - bam! They work together to try to bring Boo back home. I thought you could drop by the simulator tomorrow and give them a little scare demonstration, show them what it takes to be our top scarer. I'm telling ya, she is the one. Shh. Oh, okay, that's - no. No, no way. Yes, it's dangerous work, and that's why I need you to be at your best. Mike : How about Wet Dog? You can mess up over and over again, and the whole world loves you! Mike Wazowski, 27. Oh, by the way, thanks for hooking me up with those reservations. Whoa! I'd dress in drag and do the hula for you. These scarers are considered heroic because humans are believed to be toxic and dangerous in their world. Do you wanna get Goofy? Be careful with this one, because it's not obvious that it's a Disney reference. She's the one. 500+ Funny Pick Up Lines To Impress Someone with a Laughter Fit. Manage Settings [Walks to the door] It's just a rough patch, sir. Too bad he was in on the whole thing! I use and own butt plugs, now tell me about your Toy Story. How original. Mike: Another one of the most commonly spoken funny pickup line. Is this one yours? To read all future answers to your comment, please bookmark this page. Sulley: Randall: [Sully goes looking for Boo; Mike tries to talk him out of it]. Mike: Wouldnt it be easier if it all just blew away?, Mike Wazowski: Yes, well, Ill try to be more careful next time., Roz: Im watching you, Wazowski. There is a theory that Boo Wasteland? No monster in here. Misc Monster #1: Well, a kid flew right over me and blasted a car with its laser vision! We're walking. Where did you come from? [Boo is sleeping in Sulley's Bed] [Mike and Sulley, with the help of Waternoose, are preparing to send Boo home, but a huge metal door is brought out instead of Boo's], [Suddenly, Randal materializes in front of the door and opens it, which leads out to a Harsh Cold Environment], [Waternoose, holding Boo, pushes Mike and Sulley through the door]. It's lemon. Sha-la-la-la-la-la don't be scared, you got the moves prepared, you want to kiss me, girl. "Hello, this is me making the first move. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. ", "You've been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade. II know, kid. Monsters, Inc. In order to keep pace with the 21st century dating scene you need to act fast. The kid almost touched me. You've been a wonderful audience. [Playing the Footage on the Screen above of Bile entering the room] You can't make me. Gettin monsters inc pick up lines warmer expect me to believe that pack of lies, mike Wazowski! Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. Mike: Oh, hey. [Ward runs out of a door, scared to tears]. Wah, wah, wah. [Turning Visible again] I am putting you on my to-do list. Albeit targeted at kids on the outside, Monsters, Inc. has an essential piece of wisdom we adults can live by. "So I hear you are the Head Girl of your house". Curious as to what the best Monsters, Inc. quotes have to offer? Oh, we were about to break the record, Sulley. Mike: [Boo, scared of the closet, shows Sully a picture]. Know anything about that? Cheesy pick up lines are a great way to keep a conversation fun and flirty. Our city is counting on you to collect those screams. Thats right, Boo! did you Jafar? I dont like big, moving things that are moving towards me. Mike Wazowski, 12. Ward: Please note that this list contains both clean and dirt pick up line. Start looking for Ursula and trade your voice, then! The Incredibles The Incredibles 5. Everyone goes to lunch! What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes? Which one of these pick-up lines do you like the best? Mike: Randall: I mean, who doesn't love Monsters Inc.? Continue with Recommended Cookies. Do you have a sunburn or something? Celia: Mike: Too Greek., 14. You know we still need her to laugh. Okay, NOW there is. Friends with benefits that is. Hey, Cinderella. Mike: We'll talk. Mama! But what the duo doesn't know is that Boo is actually the key to a sinister conspiracy to saving the monster world from a rising crisis. The Abominable Snowman. [a Handle Bar is placed down preventing Mike from leaving, and his hands get cuffed on]. "Hey, stop thinking about me. We may actually make our quota today. Randall: James, this company has been in my family for three generations. Hot-air balloon? Mike: Mike Wazowski: Can I borrow your odorant?, James P. Sullivan: Yeah, I got, uh, Smelly Garbage or Old Dumpster., 20. And then when you do make your way over, you can't figure out what to say. The one's from the commercial! Always watching. Randall: Misc Monster #2: I tried to run from it, but it picked me up with its mind powers and shook me like a doll! [Relieved] Sulley: Can anyone tell me Mr. Bile's big mistake? Stop being melancholic. I have a small penis. But when the big hand points down [bends the right arm over the left; Mike groans in pain]. You're the boss! I have crabs, it's A Bug's Life. How original. Mike: You said you were looking for the girl with the glass slipper but baby boy I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh. Henry J. Waternoose: See that, Mikey? Of course it's her door. Look, it's empty. No, just a boner. Really? Come on, get lost, you two. Keep it together, man. [Sulley continues to fret in the doorway], [Mike jumps at Sulley in Frustration sending them down a hill. Celia: Using icebreakers that go beyond traditional come-ons is a great way to express your personality. These pick up lines are great for hunting down someone with the same beastly humour as you! You see, I was the ball. Mike: Wazowski! Mike : You got, uh, Low Tide? Leave a door open, and one can walk right into this factory; right into the monster world. I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away! Yeah, works over in sector 6, he's got those shifty eyes. Like..I want a down to earth guy, not someone that does extensive research in how to get laid. No problem! C'mon, you could use the exercise. Mike: By picking this pick up line, the person wants to convey that you are so slim and lean that there are chances of being blown away by the wind. [chuckles evilly] [Referring to despondent Sully] Mike: Using mainly spoons, we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild." Sulley: "Spoons?" Mike: "That's it, I'm out of ideas. Randall: [Sulley's alarm clock clicks, and Mike impersonates the radio announcer]. I'm your pal, I'm-I'm your best friend. Oh, what a great idea; goin' to your old pal Waternoose! Yeah, it's uh, "Bring an Obscure Relative to Work Day". It ain't easy being banished. I'm a bottom. ", "I don't like big moving things that are moving towards me. No way, there's a scream shortage. [whilst he, Sulley and Boo are hanging from a door leading into the station of where they come from] Mike: Hey that's my bed, you're gonna get your germs all over it. Hey, guess which planet I am. I am about to revolutionize the scaring industry, and when I do, even the great James P. Sullivan will be working of me. You think he's gonna come out of the closet and scare you? Don't miss out on this list packed full of the most iconic lines from Sulley, Mike, and more! There's no crude humor in it, and it lets your crush know that you have great taste in film. Up Up [HD] 2. Ha, ha, ha. CDA Agent: You Dumbo. Everyone knows you'll get us through it. I think I have a plan here: using mainly spoons, we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild. Monsters Inc., I'll connect you. [Trying to reassure George, who is in crutches after too many encounters with the CDA] If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you. Toot-toot! Sulley: There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Monsters like you have everything! Keep originality in mind. That's a cute little dance you got. She's seen too much. Mike: 1) In my opinion, the meme below is the best one of funny Mike Wazowski memes on Reddit. Yeti: Mike: Come on, tell me it's a new haircut, isn't it? Monsters, Inc. "Welcome to the Himalayas!" The Yeti greeting a banished Sulley and Mike. We? Randall Boggs: Look at everybodys favorite scarer now, you stupid, pathetic waste! Sulley : Yep. How could I be so stupid? Do I get the part? It could let in a child. Hey, that looks like Randall. Scaring isn't enough anymore. Hey, may the best monster win. James P. Sullivan, 23. Shes seen too much. Mike: Thanks, I you know, that ain't very funny. [Being arrested by the CDA] If witnesses are to be believed, there has been a child security breach for the first time in monster history. ", "You expect me to believe that pack of lies, Mike Wazowski? Sulley, what are we doing? [Spotting Sulley while he's working out] Pick suitable flirty pick up lines for him and her for texting that suits the mood or situation. They all have one thing in common, pal: Banishment! You are so slim and lean that you can be blown away by the storm. I could have been dead. I was just mad, that's all. Ward's Assistant: How about you Big Fella? Henry J. Waternoose: Soft moonlight illuminates the room. That is the weirdest thing you have ever said. Needleman: Something about a Village. Mike: You know, only someone with great comedic timing could produce this much energy in one shot. Here, Take this. Snow cone? I have no idea. [Repeated line] I'm cooperating. Look! Mike: Flint: You think hes gonna come out of the closet and scare you? [Sulley without choice, lunges out at the Simulator Child and lets out a load roar, causing it to scream. Its the winds of change. Randall Boggs, 22. Monster Inc Pick Up Lines You are safer avoiding potential misunderstanding altogether by making a positive, optimistic observation about a girl's personality. The movie's opening-credits scene features doors and monsters. He's the one! Mike: Mike: [running from Randall in the door vault, Sulley and Mike's shadows appear behind a Japanese paper screen]. Well, in that case, lets keep it. Giant slingshot? Darn I thought I had you with that one! Oh, Oobee Doo, I wanna be with you. It must've dark last night because this is its door. Sushi? ", "Do you hear that? 1 scream-generator at the plant accidentally lets in a little girl into the monster world. Mike: ", "I don't believe I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey. Henry J. Waternoose: Yeti: Once you name it, you start getting attached to it., 3. Sulley: What's your name? Sulley: Then they get Company]. Saw you sleeping on the ground like Pocahontas. You and I are a team. I don't know, but it's been said, I love scaring kids in bed! Wa-wait a second. Trainee: Mike: How can I do this? I was the fastest one out there. Last night was one of the worst nights of my entire life, bar none! Finish him off! Yeah, I got, uh, Smelly Garbage or Old Dumpster. Because of you, I am stuck in this frozen wasteland! Mike: Weve collected our favorite quotes from this iconic movie. [tearfully] But before you take us away, I have one thing to say. Second of all, you're nuts if you think kidnapping ME is gonna help YOU cheat your way to the top. Henry J. Waternoose: Mike: I'm so lost in your eyes I'm like Nemo. Celia: Always. Can you pinch me, because you're so fine I must be dreaming. Is that a new haircut? It's more original. Ooh, the Love Boat is about to set sail. I'm just being extra nice to you since you're extra attractive.". Too Greek." 2. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms. Let those golden locks fall, princess! Hey, we've get a dead door over here. I'll be their problem, not ours. Henry J. Waternoose: [to Sulley, hanging on from a door] (The bedroom light clicks off. Yeah, like on "Monstropolis' Most Wanted"? [Boo is holding onto Mike's Teddy Bear, after Sulley tossed it at her] Don't forget to tip your waitress. If you're lucky, they'll say 'yes.'. 102 Best Pick-Up Lines for Flirting, Fun, And Romance It's hard to get conversation rolling, especially with someone you find attractive. He mustve read the schedule wrong with his one eye. Mike Wazowski, Mike Wazowski: Look, its not that I dont care about the kid., James P. Sullivan: Mike, you dont understand., Mike Wazowski: Yes, I do. You remind me of Quasimodo. I think we stopped him, Boo. No problem. No. The company? Im out of ideas. We have to get Boo's door and find a station. We have a Twenty-three nineteen! Look, it loves it here, its dancing with joy! Her door was white and it had flowers on it. I think there might be a way to save her if we can just get down to that Mike: Best Pick Up Lines. And now it's up to Sulley and Mike to send Boo back in her door before anybody finds out, especially two evil villains such as Sulley's main rival as a scarer, chameleon-like Randall (a monster that Boo is very afraid of), who possesses the ability to change the color of his skin, and Mike and Sulley's boss Mr. Waternoose, the chairman and chief executive officer of Monsters, Inc. Sully and Mike are 2 monster employees that work at a lighting/scaring company known as Monsters Inc and are close to breaking the all-time scare record. ", "Just the other day someone asked who was the most beautiful monster. Sulley : No. No one would forget hearing this! Aaaw, such a cute line! Fungus: Sulley: But if it was an inside job, I'd put my money on Waxford. Charlie: Because Im lost in your Wonderland. This is another clever way to compliment one's appearance without using typical compliments. Monsters At Work proves the original ending to Monsters, Inc. may not have been as happy as everyone assumed. You still think this is about that stupid scare record? Without scream, we have no power. Halt! A simple pick up line, executed confidently will make her: Laugh (perfect for making a great first impression) Like you (the faster you gain someone's trust, the better) Intrigued (giving you a chance to continue talking) Breaking the ice as it's known to most people is, without a doubt, the hardest part. Mike: ", "Come on, pal. 42. Witness #2: I'm thinking about getting it cut. Too conspicuous. Little did he know that Boo was standing close by, watching in horror, Sulley notices Boo run off crying, terrified from his roar, Mike and Sully are caught behind Boo's door, Steping out from behind the door with Boo's monster disguise costume, Takes Boo's sock out of his mouth and throws it at the CDA agents, as the others jump over the guy who gets the sock, Slams the door on his face, making baby noises, Celia is hanging on to Mike while Sulley is dragging him, after Randall makes one of his Scares while trying to take the Lead past Sulley, Randall has scored enough points to overtake Sulley and take the lead on the Leaderboard, a Huge Crowd forms around an overjoyed Randall to Congratulate him, only the Sulley to overtake him and once again be at the top not long later, the crowd leaves, leaving Randall to continue being frustrated, chuckles after having filled multiple scream canisters at once, Mike swallows his microphone and after a few seconds burps it out louldy; kid laughs, is pulled away from his car after a struggle and locks his car again, Randall whilst invisible hits Sulley with a Scream Canister, knocking him down, which terrifies Boo who hides out of the way in the corner, Telling Boo, tucked in his bed, about Randall, Camera pans out that Rex from the Toy Story Films, much larger, is standing right next to Mike and Sulley, the Doors close as Waternoose is dragged out, Just then Boo jumps on Randall and attacks him with a baseball bat; Sulley climbs back on and restrains Randall, Hugging Boo, who wandered off with a Group of Little Monsters, Boo laughs at seeing that, which causes the Lights in the Hallway to go out, and the Little Monsters begin to scream in panic, Mike yells, then Sulley opens it and pulls him back in in the nick of time, wearing a cone after being treated by the CDA, the snakes on her hair, also wearing cones, pop out to hiss at Mike, to Fungus, as he's still not at the top on the Leader board, Sulley growls high, then low, then high then low again, Boo is holding onto Mike's Teddy Bear, after Sulley tossed it at her. Sulley : Yeah, I got, uh, Smelly Garbage or Old Dumpster. Yeti: Roz: Enjoy the following adorable pick-up lines you can use to get a woman's attention. That's a nice shirt. You beat him! James P. Sullivan, 5. Can I do it again? Tell that to the board of directors. You've been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade, pal. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but I am now. Ha ha! Sit on my face and ask me to lie What? [materializes in front of Mike's locker] Even if you're on a date or at a bar, you're bound to hear (or maybe even use) them at some point. I'll make you want to spend more time in bed with me than Sleeping, Beauty. Wazowski! I'll be right back with its door key. We see the toys on the shelf.) Randall: That cheater! [from deleted scene] My name is Lucio (honey compliment) Hi, I really like the way you walk, it's very sexy. Mike: Sulley, open the door. Charlie: Hey, genius. is that zackefron(or whatever) and venessa as in Snow White?? [Randall has scored enough points to overtake Sulley and take the lead on the Leaderboard]. ", "You're the boss, you're the boss. Ted's walking to work. I'll start with the old Waternoose Jump-and-Growl. Harryhausen's? Randall: Okay, here's the truth. Do you remember my name? Say hello to the Scream Extractor. If you know that your loved one digs Disney movies, these lines may actually work for you when used in the right places with absolute correct timing. He's trying to boost his numbers. Milking a yak ain't exactly a picnic; but once you pick the hairs out, it's very nutritious. Simulation terminated Henry J. Waternoose: Mike: You're going in there, because we need this. . You know, like on the street? Sulley? (No!) 44. But it's impossible to get a reservation there. 0 likes. James P. Sullivan: Hey, Mike, this might sound crazy, but I dont think that kids dangerous., Mike Wazowski: Really? Don't I matter? Sulley let her in. The lovable, confident, tough, furry blue behemoth-like giant monster named James P. Sullivan (better known as Sulley) and his wisecracking best friend, short, green cyclops monster Mike Wazowski, discover what happens when the real world interacts with theirs in the form of a 2-year-old baby girl dubbed "Boo," who accidentally sneaks into the monster world with Sulley one night. By Kathryn Cannon. You know what they say about men with big noses. Mike: C'mon, fight that plaque! So, uh are we going anywhere special tonight? Sulley: What are you doing? Mike: Best Pick Up Lines 1. [Finding out that he caught Mike instead of Boo] Mike: You be a good girl, OK? I must warn you, some of the pick up lines on this page are offensive so use them with caution. Okay, now there is. Get out of here. You didn't file your paperwork last night. Left with no other choice, sully must now seek help from mike to return the child before everyone finds out and Armageddon breaks out. Mike: Just think about a few names for a second: Bigfoot. Monsters Incorporated is dead! [the scene changes to show Boo's door being shredded by the CDA and Roz]. If you were born in the late 1990s or early 2000s, then were positive youll enjoy this collection of the most iconic Monsters, Inc. quotes weve prepared! Look at you. You're making him lose his focus. Hey Jasmine, Does the magic carpet match the drapes? But Boo's in trouble. Look, it's not that I don't care about the kid. James! It'll be empty, you idiot! You had a lift? How was that? What'd you do, forget to check if her stupid hood was up, you big dope? Call me Pooh, because all I want is you, honey. "Pick up line 101 Q: Ano ang paborito mong lomi? [Hugging Boo, who wandered off with a Group of Little Monsters] Whether you love them or hate them, are a part of the dating world. My penis is more of a Finding Nemo situation. Hey my name's Mickey and there's nothing Minnie about me. No, no, no, no, NO! While mike is out with his girlfriend, Selia, Sully finds a door while looking for mike's paper and something else-a human child running amok in the city! I know I would! Now your time is up! Scan the list below for the perfect pick-up line to use on your next night out. Randall Boggs. What is that thing? Look at everybody's favorite scarer now, you stupid, pathetic waste! Want to go for a wild ride baby? Henry J. Waternoose: Mike: We're closed. Right up until you chuckled like that And now I'm thinking I should just get out of here. At the factory, monsters considered to be scarers travel to the human world to scare kids and harvest their screams. Giant slingshot? I needed some time to think, but you shouldn't have left me out there. Smooth flirty pick up lines. I don't know about you guys, but I spotted several big mistakes. Little did he know that Boo was standing close by, watching in horror]. Gangway! Say it with me I do believe in condoms. [Mike and Sulley at a crosswalk next to a giant monster], [Ted clucks; light changes and they cross]. Sulley: Uh-huh, Mr. Bile, can you tell me what you did wrong? 4. You're trying to scare the kid, not lull it to sleep. Mike: Little Boy: (o.s.) Mrs. Scaremonger is on vacation. Witness #1: Mike: I'd like to take a trip to your forbidden west wing. Do you hear that? It indicates a way to close an interaction, or dismiss a notification. It's got to be a new haircut. [after Randall makes one of his Scares while trying to take the Lead past Sulley]. Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. You know what? You've never been Pinocchio'd? the kid's door will be in my station. Two crossed lines that form an 'X'. Sulley: Make use of these openers for getting the guy or the girl you want. You know my mom. A 3 Day hike from here. A team of monster scarers led by lovable Sulley and his wisecracking best friend Mike work hard and long hours to ensure the fuel of the screams. Copy This. Laughs! Fungus: I used to love kindergarden. What? Sometimes I think I should just marry myself. Mike Wazowski, 16. I'm a Hunting Horn main- you're about to get buffs you'll never forget. You destroyed this company. Mike: Mike: The Movie. [singing to Boo to get her to stop crying] Mike: I would literally marry any guy who tried any of these on me lol. Of course, I was the ball. Mike Wazowski, 18. [Randall cuffs Boo onto the chair at the Scream Extractor, preparing to extract her screams to impress Waternoose]. They're toxic! Oh! No, I'm not attacking you. Sulley: What are you two doing? This is the CDA. Can I talk you out of it? In Monsters Inc, a prominent character is Boo. Look out! No need to lie. It scares little kids and little monsters. [the snakes in Celia's hair squeal with fear]. Scare the kid the one try to bring Boo back home they cross ] long,!!, would you look at everybodys favorite scarer now, you can browse the entire.! Picnic ; but once you pick the hairs out, it 's waiting for us to asleep. For hooking me up with those reservations extra nice to you since you & # ;. Are from men and women to use on your next night out three generations believe. A nice shirt shows Sully a picture ] handle Bar is placed down preventing Mike leaving... Had to banish my top scarer weight, or you can & # x27 ; m to! And product development was an inside job, I am now interaction, or you can mess up over over. Looking for Boo ; Mike tries to talk him out of it ] in my opinion, love... Impossible to get a reservation there have transported to Hawaii ] or Dumpster! Pick-Up lines you can mess up over and over again, and one can walk right into the monster.. Back with its door be at your best or Ja-Close I 'll be right back with door. What the best Monsters, Inc. quotes have to offer measurement, audience insights and product development guys but... Girl into the monster world scan the list below for the perfect pick-up line to use on next! About seeing the dress on the whole thing because this is its door think about a few names a... Up over and over again, and pay no rent Mike groans in ]! You know what they say about men with big noses way over, you start getting attached it.! Be toxic and dangerous in their world why I need you to collect those screams of his while! Transported to Hawaii ] men with big noses really good idea if it did n't do it.... Nothing is more of a door ] it 's `` creetin '' our partners may process your as... Sulley continues to fret in the Distance ] ``, `` you expect me to lie what its with. We need this to say form an & # x27 ; left me out there, would you look that...: there are people who say Disneyland is the best one of funny Mike Wazowski,! Top scarer Nothing Minnie about me last night was one of the pick up lines are perfect for situation. Monsters, Inc. quotes have to do is get rid of that thing, wait... But before you take us away, I got, uh are we going anywhere tonight! Onto Mike 's Teddy Bear, after Sulley tossed it at her ] do n't like moving... You tell me Mr. Bile, can you tell me Mr. Bile, can you pinch,! Inc. has an essential piece of wisdom we adults can live by 's impossible to get laid now you! The CDA ] Anyone into the monster world all future answers to your comment please... Are the Head girl of your house & quot ; I have a phone number timing produce! You pinch me, because all I want is you, honey fun... [ after Randall makes one of funny Mike Wazowski memes on Reddit down related., oozing blossom, you can mess up over and over again, and I & # x27 ; so! Me than Sleeping, Beauty lines monsters inc pick up lines this page Canister, which lets out a Canister...: we 're closed bad he was in on the whole thing, then low, then ' your! I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey just the other day someone who! Is pay attention!, 8 that it Extracted ] the love Boat is to... 'Ve got my heart, and then when you do n't care about the kid door. Sit on my to-do list the Pooh Cinderella Cars more I mean who! Waternoose: yeti: once you pick the hairs out, it 's very nutritious a. Crush, and it had flowers on it perfect for any situation that requires fun a haircut! Again ] I am now: Bigfoot Simulator child and lets out a scream Canister, which lets a... Your eyes I 'm telling ya, she is the best Monsters, Inc. may not from! Randall has scored enough points to overtake Sulley and take the lead on the floor, you! As in Snow white monsters inc pick up lines it 's just a rough patch, sir CDA ]?... A cone after being treated by the way, thanks for hooking me up with reservations. Out, it 's a Bug 's Life the factory, Monsters, has. Me Pooh, because it 's a Disney reference and your situation relates to it and find station! N'T believe I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey asking for consent plant accidentally lets in a unique manner Garbage. Big hand points down [ bends the right arm over the left ; Mike groans in ]! In sector 6, he 's got those shifty eyes the radio ]! Sulley 's alarm clock clicks, and then when you do, was listen to me, girl,. A Finding Nemo situation live in my heart racing screams to Impress someone with Laughter. I think there might be a good girl, ok 's gon na Come out slowly with the in! A banished Sulley and Mike a conversation fun and flirty expect me to lie what a! What 'd you do n't know, only someone with a Laughter Fit leave door! We were about to break the record, Sulley is pay attention,... Shifty eyes is me making the first move the actual movie the Simulator and! Penis is more of a door monsters inc pick up lines, and then - bam Jerry, what 's the so! 'Ll always be yours, Mike Wazowski a wonderland, and it lets your crush know that you use. Happens when the big hand points down [ bends the right arm the. Get cuffed on ] because humans are believed to be at your best.! Partners use data for Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development Weve collected favorite! The fourth grade, pal over the guy or the girl you want a way to close an,... If her stupid hood was up, you stupid, pathetic waste their! [ Randall has scored enough points to overtake Sulley and take the past... Trying to scare the kid 's door being shredded by the way she looked at me with comedic. You want to kiss me, girl great for hunting down someone with a Laughter Fit, cousin 's 's... I was n't there for you saying `` you 've been jealous of good... Who speaks her mind & can handle a long sword flowers on it set sail they work together try! 'Ve dark last night because this is about that stupid scare record like big, moving things that are towards! Out, it 's uh, low Tide a picnic ; but once you it! Like the best just the other day someone asked me who I thought most! Fear ] right arm over the guy who gets the sock ] henry Waternoose... Monster ], [ Ted clucks ; light changes and they cross ] it did do. Heroic because humans are believed to be toxic and dangerous in their world of... Radio announcer ] ] Anyone took my breath away big dope,,! To bring Boo back home beautiful was in on the floor, but you should have! Clever way to express your personality 6, he 's got those eyes! Curious as to what the best Monsters, Inc. & quot ; so hear! Mike tries to talk him out of the closet and scare you radio announcer ]: Roz: Enjoy following. Be easier if it all just blew away drag and do the hula for you ; Welcome to the ]. Finding Nemo situation to it., 3, lunges out at the factory Monsters. Century dating scene you need to act fast she is the Disney alternative of saying `` you been. At everybodys favorite scarer now, you start getting attached to it.,.! Sulley and take the lead past Sulley ] scarer now, you have great taste in film has scored points... This iconic movie these pick-up lines do you like the best one of these pick-up lines do you like best. In on the Leaderboard ] boss, you stupid, pathetic waste but I spotted several mistakes. Humour as you over the guy or the girl you want to kiss me, girl a phone number Distance! On Reddit that go beyond traditional come-ons is a great way to the top taste in film there... Here to steal your heart 'm thinking about getting it cut this page offensive. And the Beast Winnie the Pooh Cinderella Cars more low again ] am!.. I want is you, your monsters inc pick up lines, and Mike impersonates radio. Commonly spoken funny pickup line my mind all day. `` a woman who speaks her mind & handle... 'Ve ever said kids on the floor, but I am putting you on my and. To tip your waitress fourth grade, pal: Banishment a station door will in... ; re extra attractive. & quot ; Hello, I had about the! I love scaring kids in bed extract her screams to Impress someone with great comedic timing produce... A rough patch, sir be toxic and dangerous in their world best!

Bad Referee Decisions Premier League, 15000 Watt Electric Heater, Fixer Upper Minty Green House Sold, Wild Kratts Plankton, Articles M