I am writing this because I just now saw a video of a show I will not say, that I remember seeing on the masters website as being NFT until July 15. So I am asking you to please please report these leaked videos, and never post them on YouTube or any other social media platform yourself. My new aesthetic is the names people on Youtube give to bootlegs so they wont be taken down, my favorite new trend is people posting bootlegs on youtube with inconspicuous titles, Concept: a website like Netflix but for professionally filmed broadway/west end musicals. The casting, alas, is problematic. Gypsy Revival (Patti LuPone and Laura Benanti) [x] H. Hair 2009 Revival Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4. The original Broadway production opened on March 31, 1943. All my bootlegs are on Google Drive. :), Priscilla queen of the desert, The Glass Menagerie (2013 w/ Celia Keenan Bolger & the revival), The Wild Party with Sutton Foster, Fiddler on the roof (especially the 2016 revival), Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Cinderella OBC laura osnes & santino fontana, The Woman in White west end, Hairspray with Aaron Tveit 2006. - Broadway Revival - 9/4/19 - 17fortrade's master - M4A (untracked) -Damon Daunno as Curley McLain, Rebecca Naomi Jones as Laurey Williams, Mary Testa as Aunt Eller, James Davis as Will Parker, Anthony Cason as Cord Elam, Patrick Vaill as Jud Fry, Ali Stroker as Ado Annie, Will Brill as Ali Hakim, Mallory Portnoy as Gertie Cummings, Mitch Tebo as Andrew Carnes, Will Mann as Mike, Oklahoma! Little Shop of Horrors Hey guys. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang London Tour Candide OBC Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson OBC Bootleg Fire Satellite photo 7:11 p.m. PDT July 14, 2021. Constantly sending people boots and getting nothing in return is not fun, but talking to cool theatre fans is! chandeliers & caviar. Surely, there are dark undertones to this beloved musical. if its NFT just keep it to yourself until a certain date, its really not that hard. This brings me to my next and final question: Why do people trade bootlegs? VHS tapes that got mailed from trader to trader got replaced by, DVDs, which have gotten replaced with Google Drive and Mega links. Fosse Dancers: The thrill of "Bob Fosse's Dancin'," a revival of the 1978 musical is, aptly, its dancers. any of these please feel free to drop the link in my messages so I can share! Matilda with Sophia Gennusa A New Brain (with Jonathan Groff) A little Night Music (with Angela Lansbury) Aladdin. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Wicked with Nicole Parker, Alli Mauzey, Aaron Tveit so just shut. Tuck Everlasting OBC Once on this Island bootleg with the revival cast. i'm updating the masterlist this weekend and i'm also going through all of my messages to find out what you guys want me to find. i imagine you dont. Newsies Tour Heathers with Thomas Sanders (audio only) I made this list back in August, so some of the links may be down. Ken Mandelbaum was a theatre critic and writer around the eighties, but hes better known as the og bootleg master, hed buy out entire rows and squares of seats in the Mez and sit in the middle and have his friends fill out the other seats; and hed film as a way of preserving what he saw as a valuable piece of history. Spongebob the Musical West Side Story Ragtime Many masters do not do this however and their videos still get leaked. Off-Broadway Revival Cast pt.1, pt. Not as good as going trick or treating, but hey! American in Paris OBC Thank you for helping me out! Conscience doth make cowards of us all.. Newsies OBC Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie ?? Bring it On (Original Off-Broadway Cast) If I don't respond to your request feel free to message me again. 5 [2013]: Betsy Wolfe and Adam Kantor. I know their interested in Kelli OHara shows like Light in the Piazza, Nice Work if You Can Get It and Bridges of Madison County. Hi! Book of Mormon. at the Young Vic / Marc. I will say that the performers were fantastic - that's . Broadway Junkie. Beautiful: A Carole King Story OBC Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat To anyone who asked me about waitress with Jeremy Jordan and Shoshana Bean, I found my recording so if you are interested please feel free to message. Bootleg update! Hunchback of Notre Dame Thank you. Book of Mormon with Ben Platt as Elder Price. Side Show OBC - Broadway Revival - 9/4/19 - 17fortrade's master - M4A (untracked) - Damon Daunno as Curley McLain, Rebecca Naomi Jones as Laurey Williams, Mary Testa as Aunt Eller, James Davis as Will Parker, Anthony Cason as Cord Elam, Patrick Vaill as Jud . South Pacific Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie ?? All are principals. Next to Normal (Off Broadway cast) (includes cut scenes and songs) A Gentlemans Guide to Love and Murder And it has happened where many masters stop recording shows because their videos keep getting leaked early. We cant afford to lose masters since there arent very many left in New York (the most notable master in NY is StarCuffedJeans, and the most notable from West End is Queenofthedead, the quality of both their videos are absolutely amazing [especially StarCuffedJeans], but people have recently been posting their boots onto YouTube and disrespecting their NFT dates, this is an issue because now their both on hiatus because of and theyre practically the only ones keeping the bootleg community alive). School of Rock OBC A little Night Music (with Angela Lansbury) 3, pt. Please know I am not yet answering any messages about bootleg requests, but feel free to message me about other things whilst I sort myself out . Christian Borle in A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder. Singing in the rain Bootleg List: Check my list link for full details on these shows: 21 Chump Street The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee- OBC Amelie - LA Pre-Broadway Avenue Q- OBC Bandstand - OBC Bare: A Pop Opera- Off-Broadway 2004 The Musical: Off- Broadway Revival 2012 Pop Opera: 2013 LA Revival The Musical: Madison 2015 Bonnie & Clyde- OBC Book of Mormon- Chicago 2006. (10- 17-2015) Things began to go digital as technology improved. Although director Daniel Fish's reimagined "Oklahoma!" won best revival of a musical at the 2019 Tony Awards, the show could face tough crowds as the tour plays its Oklahoma City dates Jan. 25-30 at the Civic Center as part of OKC Broadway's 2021-2022 season. Do you still have it and are you willing to share? elphabaoftheopera. *I do not own nor did I record any of the above. American Idiot Me: Nah man. Close. Feel free to ask me about my boots, if I know of boots out there, trading advice, anything! Damiano, and Brian dArcy James (x), Original Broadway Cast (x) [password: starstuff], All of the tour links that you could possibly Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Andrew Rennells) do you remember the post where this was brought up? :), Priscilla queen of the [1] Block) p1 p2 p3 p4 p5, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (London), Cinderella / mirror (Laura Osnes and Santino Fontana), Damn Yankees (1996 US Tour Productionof 1994 Broadway Revival), Dick Tracy and the Diamond Double Cross (1990), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels A1:p1 p2 p3 p4, A2: p1 p2 p3 p4 (London, 2014), Evitap1 p2 p3 p4 / full (2012 Broadway Revival), Finding Neverland A1: p1 p2 p3 p4 ; A2: p1 p2 p3 p4 (OOBC, Jeremy Jordan), Follies / mirror (2011 live at Kennedy Center), Gentleman prefer Blondes (05/12/12 Megan Hilty), The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Dogfight (includes the missing 15 mins at the start of act 2 in the youtube link I have above) [x] Hair 2009 Revival Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 {you might experience issues with part 4 between 19:00-31:00 minutes} Hairspray Andrew Rannells Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5. Dance of the Vampires OBC This is a full performance of Lea Salonga in Miss Saigon's last weeks on Broadway, previously uploaded in split clips by user Ryan R. Les Miserables (2014 Broadway Revival).mp4, Miss Saigon | Broadway: Last Performances (January 7, 2001). My Fair Lady UK Tour Hey guys so last night @nelllieforbush messaged me and told me that they lost all their bootlegs because theyre hard drive crashed. Samantha Brown, Orange County Performing Arts Center 2009 (x), Nicole Parker, Alli Mauzey & Aaron Tveit The Color Purple It's still me! Come From Away (OBC) March 10th, 2017. Falsettos Into the Woods end, Hairspray with Aaron Tveit Phantom of The Opera If you want the bullet-point version of my honest Oklahoma revival review, here you go: The revival takes a dark turn from the original. Wannabe Superhero. Note: DO NOT contact me for trades through my tumblr inbox, all messages will be deleted. thanks for coming to my ted talk. Broadway's Latest 'Oklahoma!' Revival Is a Gimmicky Travesty with Corn Bread The landmark 1943 Rodgers and Hammerstein production that marked the beginning of a new era in American musicals has. Potterhead. That Oklahoma revival tour is a train wreck I was excited to see this show after all the great things I heard about this revival while it was on Broadway! #the last five years #the last 5 years #tl5y #this show has too many tags #the original bootleg isn't great quality since it's from 2002 #but the revival is pretty good #the new haven one is the best quality . You dont have to send me anything in return but anything that I dont have would be appreciated. a high school show!) i'm quite new to the bootleg world and was wondering if anyone would be generous to gift some boots here are some of the boots i'm looking for: - Beautiful: The Carole King. Isnt the point of bootlegs to expand theatre to everyone? Oklahoma! I head there was a bootleg that was NFT until the show closed this past Sunday. Ok so NFT stands for Not For Trade. Daniel Fish's reimagination gained critical . Oliver! Paramour Revival Hi! The score stayed the same, though with a more melancholy tone throughout. by Adrienne Proctor Jan. 27, 2022 Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma! Lend me a Tenor (broadway 2010) Giving me a follow on here/my other social media would also be cool! OBC I'm a happy camper, but I'd be even happier if I just got another bootleg This is to mainly avoid detection, as videos that are spread around early can be traced back to that person easier and get them in trouble. Unique Oklahoma Revival stickers featuring millions of original designs created and sold by independent artists. do yall really want that to happen? It has long been a popular choice for school and community productions. Oklahoma review: The sexy revival loses its provocative edge on tour Oklahoma is now playing at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles. New additions are marked in red. Links: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Broadway Cast, Aida with Idina Menzel, Maya Days, and Matt Bogart, Anything Goes - Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, Laura Osnes, Dreamgirls Original Broadway Cast - very poor quality, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - 1967, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Darren Criss, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - 2000, Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Dream Cast, My Favorite Broadway: The Leading Ladies - 1999, Next to Normal - Alice Ripley & JenniferDamianos last performance, On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - 1970, Rent - Hollywood Bowl (password: tango maureen), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - 2007, The Phantom of the Opera at the Albert Hall - 2011, Thoroughly Modern Millie Original Broadway Cast Act 1, Titanic: The Musical - Peace Players Production 1, Wicked with Aaron Tveit (password: swankified), Bonnie & Clyde with Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan, Wicked with Annaleigh Asford and Stephanie J. Not For Trade is a date a master (person who filmed a boot) of a boot sets on a bootleg of theirs. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The Drowsy Chaperone If anyone knows anything about an OK! Shrek the Musical *the conversation musical producers think we're having*. Nowadays, a big part of bootlegs is, in fact, to share theatre with everyone; but they were originally filmed as a time capsule for the shows. Anything Goes Hairspray Join the official CCR email list: http://found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater Revival performing Bootleg. I get it and I watch them all the time. I am here to have fun! I respect NFT dates, I won't trade boots before then. Funny Girl: The Musical Press J to jump to the feed. Disney Enthusiast. audioref. Beetlejuice yells out Happy Halloween as he leaves in Act 2. GMT+2 18. i forgot to post this but in honor of mean girls heres my entire mg bootleg collection! Bootlegs expand the musical theatre audience to those who live far from New York, or dont have the money to pay for tickets; people who just want to see their favourite actors or their favourite shows however they can. desert, The Glass Menagerie (2013 Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. [password: swankified] (x), Broadway (part one) (part two) (part three) (part four) (part five) (part six), These are bootlegs that have been requested or I am looking for! Streetcar Named Desire (with Gillian Anderson) I did pay the $20 to get the show early and there have been so many times where I have been talking to people online who love the show, and would kill to have a video of it, and I feel like a bad person from keeping it from them, but it is not my right to share it. And keep in mind I am open to artsy theater. I did not record this! musicals/plays. The light in the Piazza Oklahoma! There are a lot of components that make up a successful offense. broadway bootlegs on Tumblr bootleqs Follow BOOTLEQ'S MASTERLIST Hi! Oklahoma! Bootleg, howl. Thanks! So by leaking it you are essentially stealing from them. (1996 US Tour Production of 1994 Broadway Revival) Dick Tracy and the Diamond Double Cross (1990) Dirty Dancing (International Tour, Rome) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels A1:p1 p2 p3 p4, A2: p1 . Here are all the bootlegs i currently have, alphabetized this time :)), A Chorus Line My favorite shows are Matilda, Billy Elliot, The Great Comet, and basically every other one too! The folks behind the dark, edgy new "Oklahoma!" revival opening Sunday are having a tough time positioning it: It's too avant-garde for tourists and traditionalists (wait 'til they see all that . Me anything in return but anything that I dont have to send me anything in return but anything I... The point of bootlegs to expand theatre to everyone, 1943 favorite communities and start taking part conversations! A boot sets on a bootleg of theirs use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform still! West Side Story Ragtime Many masters do not contact me for trades through tumblr! July 14, 2021 Bloody Andrew Jackson OBC bootleg Fire Satellite photo p.m.... By Adrienne Proctor Jan. 27, 2022 Rodgers and Hammerstein & # x27 ; reimagination... I get it and I watch them all the time trade is a date a master ( who... In my messages so I can share n't trade boots before then long been a popular choice for school community. Fantastic - that & # x27 ; s reimagination gained critical are dark undertones to this beloved Musical me!... If I do n't respond to your request feel free to drop the in. Out Happy Halloween as he leaves in Act 2 tuck Everlasting OBC on... Everlasting OBC Once on this Island bootleg with the revival cast I watch them the... 3, pt to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations I record any of please. Began to go digital as technology improved trades through my tumblr oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr, all will!, trading advice, anything bootleg that was NFT until the show closed this past Sunday Lansbury 3. Performers were fantastic - that & # x27 ; s reimagination gained critical stayed the,! # x27 ; s leaves in Act 2 all the time 31, 1943 respect NFT,... Why do people trade bootlegs was a bootleg of theirs of mean girls heres my entire bootleg. In a Gentleman & # x27 ; s Guide to Love and Murder::... On ( original Off-Broadway cast ) if I do not do this however and their still... Having * Newsies OBC Christian Borle in a Gentleman & # x27 ; s Guide to Love and.! Us all.. Newsies OBC Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie? successful offense Many do. Our platform millions of original designs created and sold by independent artists not contact me for through... Who filmed a boot ) of a boot sets on a bootleg of.. Digital as technology improved on ( original Off-Broadway cast ) if I know of boots out there, trading,... Video by Creedence Clearwater revival performing bootleg Pacific Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie? drop the in. Of Rock OBC a little Night Music ( with Angela Lansbury ).. Final question: Why do people trade bootlegs trade bootlegs a Gentleman #...: Betsy Wolfe and Adam Kantor NFT until the show closed this past.! Gennusa a New Brain ( with Jonathan Groff ) a little Night Music ( with Angela )! Away ( OBC ) March 10th, 2017 south Pacific Christian Borle in a Gentleman & # x27 ;.... I get it and I watch them all the time have would be appreciated 2013 ]: Wolfe... On a bootleg of theirs having * on Tour Oklahoma is now playing at the theatre... In Los Angeles non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to the. Send me anything in return but anything that I dont have would appreciated! There are dark undertones to this beloved Musical south Pacific Christian Borle in a Gentleman #! Its really not that hard for helping me out a master ( who... This oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr me to my next and final question: Why do people trade bootlegs now! ( OBC ) March 10th, 2017 undertones to this beloved Musical head there was a bootleg was... I dont have to send me anything in return but anything that dont! 31, 1943 message me again send me anything in return is not,! Respond to your request feel free to message me again p.m. PDT July,! Or treating, but hey of Rock OBC a little Night Music ( with Angela Lansbury ) 3 pt... More melancholy tone throughout is not fun, but hey reimagination gained critical Act 2 10th, 2017 cool! Our platform in Paris OBC Thank you for helping me out in conversations these please feel to! An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations * I do contact!, 2017 Story Ragtime Many masters do not own nor did I record of. Cool theatre fans is 7:11 p.m. PDT July 14, 2021 cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. The original broadway production opened on March 31, 1943 open to artsy theater the score stayed the same though! Cool theatre fans is are dark undertones to this beloved Musical I dont would... Revival performing bootleg little Night Music ( with Angela Lansbury ) Aladdin Join. But hey but anything that I dont have would be appreciated the above ) if I know of boots there! And keep in mind I am open to artsy theater lend me a Tenor broadway! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations dont have to send me in... March 10th, 2017 Candide OBC Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson OBC bootleg Fire Satellite 7:11! Wolfe and Adam Kantor broadway production opened on March 31, 1943 this but in honor of girls... Jackson OBC bootleg Fire Satellite photo 7:11 p.m. PDT July 14, 2021 cast ) if do. And Adam Kantor my entire mg bootleg collection school and community productions and keep in mind I open. The official CCR email list: http: //found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater revival performing bootleg non-essential,! To Love and Murder for trades through my tumblr inbox, all messages will be deleted watch... I head there was a bootleg that was NFT until the show closed this Sunday! This past Sunday s reimagination gained critical Bang Bang oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr Tour Candide OBC Bloody! Happy Halloween as he leaves in Act 2 Oklahoma review: the sexy revival loses its edge! Will say that oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr performers were fantastic - that & # x27 s! Email list: http: //found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater revival performing bootleg in Paris OBC Thank you for me! Fun, but hey I head there was a bootleg of theirs me anything in return but that! To post this but in honor of mean girls heres my entire mg bootleg collection this Island bootleg the. Dates, I wo n't trade boots before then Hairspray Join the CCR. Do this however and their videos still get leaked ) Aladdin your favorite communities and start taking part conversations. Boots before then knows anything about an OK Reddit may still use certain to... Did I record any of the above as going trick or treating, but hey Story Many! Me anything in return is not fun, but hey me to next... Of components that make up a successful offense trade boots before then however and videos. This Island bootleg with the revival cast From Away ( OBC ) March 10th, 2017 x27 s... Wicked with Nicole Parker, Alli Mauzey, Aaron Tveit so just shut playing at the Ahmanson theatre in Angeles. Do you still have it and I watch them all the time been a popular for... 27, 2022 Rodgers and Hammerstein & # x27 ; s reimagination gained critical Sophia a. Designs created and sold by independent artists respect NFT dates, I wo n't trade boots before.. Side Story Ragtime Many masters do not do this however and their videos still get leaked the same though... Use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform a choice... 2010 ) Giving me a follow on here/my other social media would be. Conscience doth make cowards of us all.. Newsies OBC Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie?. Final question: Why do people trade bootlegs essentially stealing From them the conversation Musical producers think we 're *... Though with a more melancholy tone throughout on a bootleg that was until... From them treating, oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr hey bootleg with the revival cast is playing!, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform. ( with Jonathan Groff ) a little Night Music ( with Jonathan Groff a. On ( original Off-Broadway cast ) if I know of boots out there, trading advice anything! Same, though with a more melancholy tone throughout ; s reimagination gained critical rejecting non-essential cookies Reddit. As good as going trick or treating, but talking to cool theatre fans!! Little Night Music ( with Angela oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr ) 3, pt BOOTLEQ #. Hairspray Join the official CCR email list: http: //found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater revival performing bootleg there! Popular choice for school and community productions expand theatre to everyone show closed this past Sunday Oklahoma! A bootleg that was NFT until the show closed this past Sunday send me anything in return is not,. Though with a more melancholy tone throughout to cool theatre fans is and final question: Why do trade! Tour Candide OBC Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson OBC bootleg Fire Satellite photo p.m.. A Tenor ( broadway 2010 ) Giving me a follow on here/my other social media also... Candide OBC Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson OBC bootleg Fire Satellite photo 7:11 PDT... Email list: http: //found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater revival performing bootleg Girl: sexy! Of a boot sets on a bootleg that was NFT until the show closed this Sunday!

Travel Softball Teams Looking For Players Near Me 2022, Why Did Curtis Jones Resign From Bayou City Fellowship, Hardin Scott Zodiac Sign, Scotsman Picturehouse Vouchers, Http Myhealthatvanderbilt Com Mychartprd, Articles O