With the help of Ashoori law and their team, our application went smoothly and we were able to get our visa. For valid employer-employee relationship, there must be employer control. One big advantage of H1B visa is the portability benefits. I see all decisions was made right and by the time. Here, a petitioner would need to demonstrate the previous experience is equivalent to the standard degree. Q:Why do you want to join such a small company? You can face complete visa refusal (221g) in consular processing regardless of whether your petition is approved or not. The US Embassy official will first ask you to hand in copies of your supporting documents. She and her whole team prepared our case very efficiently.The best thing about this firm is they have friendly and helpful paralegals. WOW LIFE CHANGING!!! Have an Internal Revenue Service Tax identification number. The information presented in this article does not create an attorney-client relationship nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice. Sample H-1B Visa Letter to USCIS In House Employment Consulting Company The 2010 Neufeld memo requires employers to prove whether a valid Responsible for project life-cycle, incl. I would highly recommend Ashoori Law. WebNow, in 2019, that rate has gone up to just over 60% The employer may sponsor an H-1 worker visa to apply for a green card, if desired This position (does/does not) require travel in order to perform the job duties File a Labor Condition Application (LCA) and wait until it is certified Roles And Responsibilities Of An L1 Visa Holder Roles And Responsibilities We would definitely recommend using Ashoori law! Referral Partners. WebSample H1b visa Interview questions and answers covers almost all the topics. Q:Can I see your LCA (Labor Condition Application from the sponsoring employer) and your latest salary slip (pay stub) from your current employer?A:Sure. They provide support, responds to queries promptly and most of all provide excellent service dealing with the issues. Reform has been pushed to change this process. Approved H1B petitions are valid for up to three years or through the validity period of the H1B petition, whichever is shorter. I recommend this law firm to anyone looking for US immigration lawyer. If you have F-1 status, you are eligible for one year of practical training following your education. During this time, the beneficiary may attempt to find a new employer to remain in the US but may not work. any other supporting documentation that may help your case. Do you plan to continue your education or get a certification? However, unlike the B, H2B, H3 and J1 visas, you only need to show temporary entry.. I am very happy and pleased to be writing this review. Excellent service extended by Lorianne & team @ Ashoori Law. For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance. Web1) What is the H-1B Visa? You must convince the Embassy official that you intend to return. Q:Did you pay for you H1B petition related expenses?A:Answer Yes/No, as appropriate. Always supportive, extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. Ashoori Law | U.S. Immigration Lawyers 2023 All Rights Reserved. How long did it take you to get this job? Could you please provide me with your diplomas and certifications? We worked with a lady named Rebecca, she was always available when we needed her, answered all our questions when we weren't sure, and definitely. This website uses cookies, some of which are essential for the functionality of the website while others are for improving user experience and personalization. There were regular updates. The employer/agent must apply for and receive DOL certification of an LCA. Ashoori Law gave us the guidance and expertise we were looking for our E2 visa. Although we needed to contact the operations team proactively, they do great work for us. If you miss it, it will send a message to the officials that you are not serious about getting the visa. and team immediately noticed before the forms were sent, the process went as smooth as it can be and guess what, after 3 months submitting the documents to uscis, I received my work permit and SSC and after 10 months into the processing period, we received my parole approve notice and a date for our interview appointment! Note that you cannot apply for a visa more than 90 days before the start date of the job. Thank you so much! our petition was approved august 2022. during this time period ashoori law was always. You should frame your answer according to your experience and data available to you. Doctorate or doctorate received by time of employment in Please be aware that those working on an H1B could be subject to random site checks. By continuing to browse this website, you agree to our use of cookies. It's proved that all my past work has qualify the, ability of myself to work in US.Thank you to all of you and Ashoori law team from the first day that we have talked so far.Regards,Tan, My husband and I used Ashoori Law Services for our E2 Visa Application. Your employer will be liable for the reasonable costs of your return transportation if your employer terminates your employment before the end of your period of authorized stay. The quota for this lottery includes 65,000 slots for standard H-1B petitions, and an additional 20,000 slots for workers with a masters degree. if requesting change of status, evidence of the beneficiarys lawful status. I was in J-1 visa and applied NIW case. If you answer yes, mention the expected graduation date. Some foreign nationals who finished practical training, but cannot commence their H1B employment, may be eligible to stay in the United States during this gap. This allows highly qualified individuals to work and live in the US. They even had a backup strategy for me if my case was not approved after my visa was expired. documents seamlessly and without no issues. Strongly recommend them. During the H1B visa interview you will answer questions about yourself, your qualifications and the company where you will be working. For example, if someone returned to their home country for one week each year for a total of six weeks, this time can be recaptured. Only 5 star! There are many benefits to having an H1B visa. Alternatively, if your spouse is on another legal status, such as H1 or L1, you may change your nonimmigrant status to dependent status, such as H4 or L2 visa. You must also show you are capable of doing the job you are hired for through previous work experience. Have extended a job offer to the beneficiary; Have a valid employer-employee relationship with the beneficiary; and. This letter can certainly be used for other purposes/countrys visa applications. Rest assured Michael Ashoori law have your best interests at heart . Their staff is very professional. A: Answer appropriately. complications arising throughout our process. With the help of Ashoori Law my spouse and I were able to get our immigration. I recently applied for a green card using the services ofAshoori Lawfirm. The foreign national is called the beneficiary. We analyzed the top job titles used by tech companies when securing H-1B visas for overseas talent. During the whole process, I always received the support of the. They really helped us out from the beginning, especially helping me writing the recommendation. The emphasis is not on the job title, but on the job duties of the individual applicant. If the registration your employer submitted on your behalf is selected, they may file a petition for you with a start date of Oct. 1 (or later). They answered my emails fast and in detail, so I always could get the answer that I was asking for. VISA was approved right away without any questions from the immigration department.This firm was great help during my process. Form I-129 with Supplement H: This form provides information about the US company, the beneficiary, and the job. Step 2: Employer/Agent Submits Completed Form I-129 to USCIS. Fernando matched us with the very best franchisees. The common questions about the background of your company are: The questions are in sections, but that does not mean that all interviewers will follow the order. The portal they create is user friendly. Did you do any research projects during your studies? Write the work experience or technologies that are mentioned in the JOB advertisement that your current company has used to hire in the USA. Q:What are your qualifications?A:E.g., Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineer. For further information about the numerical cap, see ourH-1B Cap Season page. In conclusion, we are very glad that our friends referred us to Ashoori Law. For more information about the H-1B registration process, visit our H-1B Electronic Registration Process webpage. It is important to note if there are any changes to a beneficiarys job position or to the US company. immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. The attorneys has tons of knowledge and they know what they are doing. Q:What kind of work are you going to be doing?A:Explain your duties briefly. Evidence to support this can include: - recognition from leaders in your field. you guys did the the job as we agree.. and we did get our E2 visa status.Abe Brizuela. Q:Are you currently studying?A:Answer appropriately. However, you should prepare for an interview of around 30 minutes long. Q:For how many years has your company been operating from the location that you are going to work at?A:Answer appropriately. A contract or other document detailing the terms and conditions of the job may show an employee-employer relationship. You can stay in the Beginning for the 2021 fiscal year, all employers wishing to submit H1B cap-subject petitions must first electronically register with USCIS. Good morning, how The denial of the original H-1B petition should show that: The petition was filed on or after Jan. 1, 2019, through Oct. 19, 2021, (for cases in which the denial does not include the filing date of the petition, you should submit a copy of USCIS receipt notice for the petition). WebMost H1B visa decisions are made immediately after the visa interview. took the stress out of filling an application, this is the second time we have used Ashoori lawyers and will defiantly continue using them in the future. I got exactly what I wanted. So it is best to attend when they initially schedule it. Ashoori Law office filed all the documents with USCIS in the first week of June, 2022 in January 2023 I received my United States Of America Employment Authorization Card. Ever since day 1 they have made things clear and have answered every question that has come to mind along the way. However, this six year maximum only counts for time physically spent in the United States. The applicant must convince the official asking the questions that they are fit to get the H1B visa. Yet, this has not been implemented and the lottery system is our current process. Some professions require an H-1B beneficiary to hold a state or local license authorizing the beneficiary to fully practice the specialty occupation. WebRoles & Responsibilities: *Strong experience in hiring OPT/CPT candidates from job portals, universities and network. Utilizing the services of Ashoori Law has been a pleasure and an outstanding experience. Form I-907: This document is only required if you pay the additional premium processing fee. Visit insubuy.com or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400, Visit insubuy.com or call 1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400. Thank you. Q: Have you ever been to the U.S.? The H1-B visa is a multistep process. However, judging by her response time and customer service, I think overall, it is a great firm for the process they helped me with. Citizenship and Immigration Services, et al., No. Subject matter expert within the Business process environment for Oracle, SQL server, and Dot-net. This experience letter can be printed on your colleague from your previous employer can be printed either on the employers letterhead or a plain piece of paper. Here are the latest h1b visa interview questions and answers General h1b visa questions: Q. Ill be working with Ashoori Law for all my immigration needs moving forward. within the firm I can contact.I felt a little bit lost at first. All of that is illegal. We highly recommend Ashoori Law and can not thank them enough!! The employer/agent will pay the H-1B worker a wage which is no less than the wage paid to similarly qualified workers or, if greater, the prevailing wage for the position in the geographic area in which the H-1B worker will be working. This means that if you are on an H1B and change employers, you can begin working for a different employer upon filing your new petition. Can I move from cap-exempt to cap-subject employment? Do you plan on returning to your home country after your work in the US ends? An additional 20,000 petitions filed on behalf of beneficiaries with a masters degree or higher from a U.S. institution of higher education are exempt from the cap. If the required degree for the position is a doctoral degree, you must have a doctorate. But they must meet certain requirements. They are not interpreted to mean always.. H1Bs are the most common nonimmigrant work visa available to professionals. Ashoori Law office assisted me in obtaining a re-entry permit for a green card holder. For example, If you worked for 2 years in India and then worked in the USA for 1 year for this company. What if I want to start new employment or change employment terms with my current employer? Q:ABC is an excellent company. Schedule. You will get the passport and then you can start making travel arrangements. Michael and his team are phenomenal, their set up regarding information is an easy step by step guide. I dont often write reviews, but in this case I just dont want to miss the opportunity to write about these people who are really professionals and know their business very well.If youre still doubting whether or not you should choose them, I. can assure you that you wont be left disappointed. I will recommend them to anyone that needs help their case. When I read on their web page that they specialized in E2 visas, I send an email to Attorney Michael Ashoori for initial consulting. Some of the general questions could be as follows: The qualification questions are about your education and previous work experience. Most H1B visa decisions are made immediately after the visa interview. Now let me tell you that the immigration attorney makes all the difference and choosing the right one will be key to the success of your endeavor!I had a very positive experience with AshooriLaw from the start and was impressed by the professionalism, the well organized workflow and the timely and friendly interaction. *, Hold a U.S. bachelors or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university, Hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelors or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university, Hold an unrestricted state license, registration, or certification that authorizes you to fully practice the specialty occupation and be immediately engaged in that specialty in the state of intended employment. Lorianne was very helpful in giving us advise on the strategy to follow to present my case. I have no regrets hiring their law firm to walk us through this process step by step ensuring that every t was crossed and I dotted along the way. To stay for up to three additional years, an extension must be filed. Our journey started with a friendly call with Ehsan who ensured us that they would look after our E2 application process. Q:Can I see your masters thesis?A:Yes, definitely. Special thanks to Michael , Ehsan , Rebecca , Patricia and others who have worked on our case .If you are looking for a law firm to attend to all your immigration needs , no matter what your situation is , look no more . We were here in the USA on a E2 non immigration Visa and thought we would be stuck with the E2 visa with no chance of immigration! - evidence of significant contribution to the field. As a result, foreign H1B visas are extremely popular. You must work in the city or the area the LCA was filed for and the job it was filed for. If you have any questions about the H1B visa, feel free to email me directly at [emailprotected]. - which type of H1B visa you are requesting (cap-exempt, advanced degree, regular). Q: At what location will you work in the USA?A:In . Secure .gov websites use HTTPS Q:Have you ever traveled outside of India?A:Answer Yes/No appropriately. Experience letter from colleague works with notarization. Here, the job description will be carefully analyzed. I will definitely call AshooriLaw for any future US immigration needs and I recommend you give them a try!Thank you Lahaina, Christina, Rohit, Elaine, Melissa and Michael for your service! Looking for U.S. government information and services? You can do so by explaining what your education was about, where you completed it, and whether you have certifications. If you are looking for one, this is the place. Official websites use .gov They explain everything in detail and made the process very easy and fast. USCIS will make a decision on all eligible, timely-filed reopening requests within 90 days of our receipt of the physical file at the adjudicating office. Here, the beneficiary would be eligible to spend an additional six weeks in the United States on H1B status. Anytime I had questions Lahaina Araneta is. It exists for occupations in a variety of different fields. This application includes certain attestations, a violation of which can result in fines, bars on sponsoring nonimmigrant or immigrant petitions, and other sanctions to the employer/agent. Additionally, the agreement allows class members to submit a Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion, to request that certain denied Forms I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, seeking H-1B classification for a market research analyst be reopened and adjudicated per the terms of the settlement agreement. I was super impressed with thier honesty .Special thanks to Ms Lindsey ..We need people like you in this world !Best wishes to Ashoori Law. Very professional staff. The more complex the job description is, the more likely that the proffered position can be deemed as a specialty occupation. Here, each entity must have their own Federal Employer Identification Number. Q: What is the name of the company you are going work for in the USA?A:XXX. Ashoori Law team is professional and explain everything I need to know in detail. Highly recommend this law firm for E2 visa. On top of that, I paid reasonable fees compared to other firms out there! Ashoori law worked really fast. Terms of Service The information or advice they give you is 100% correct. Your spouse and dependent children (who are under 21 and unmarried) are eligible for H4 status. Beginning May 26, 2015, certain H-4 dependent spouses of H-1B nonimmigrants can file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, as long as the H-1B nonimmigrant has already started the process of seeking employment-based lawful permanent resident status. They have their own sharepoint to upload files and fill out forms. Im very responsive via email and would be happy to answer your questions. Enjoy a discrimination free environment with regards to work A specialty occupation worker is a person who will be employed to work in a job which Employers that sponsor foreign workers during this years H-1B visa filing season will need to spend extra time shoring up petitions to avoid the governments This same letter is available in Doc format here. Furthermore, H4 dependents are not count towards this quota. Due to the lottery, many qualified applicants may never be reviewed. Ashoori Law | U.S. Immigration Lawyers A specialty occupation requires theoretical or practical knowledge of a field. The attorneys has tons of knowledge and they know what they are doing. A: Employment in the U.S. Q: When was your passport issued? She was always extremely responsive and knowledgeable about the immigration system. watching his videos for a few weeks, I set up a consultation with Ashoori Law and was immediately connected with attorneys Ehsan Mehri and Lorianne Cercenia.I came into this fairly knowledgeable about the U.S. immigration system and what program I wanted to pursue. There are cases when the interviewer needs more time to make a decision. The most genuine people out there ! The beneficiary should bring a copy of the petition and evidence of his/her specific qualifications. Can't be more appreciated with their dedicated team work. For anyone having doubtsDONT! The H1B is a special visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform specialty occupations. A specialty occupation is one that requires, at minimum, a bachelors degree or enough work experience that could equate a degree. You will not be discriminated against for not having a license if it is not required for your position. Home Visas H Visa H1 Interview Sample Questions & Answers. The DOL-certified LCA should be submitted with the Form I-129 (only for specialty occupation and fashion models). The H-1B classification has an annual numerical limit (cap) of 65,000 new statuses/visas each fiscal year. H1B1 Visa for Professionals from Chile and Singapore, O1 Visa for Persons With Extraordinary Ability, P Visa for Athletes, Artists and Entertainers, they will stamp your passport and mail it back to you. We had one person Zeser from almost the very beginning to assist us with every concern or question until today he continues to answer questions. While you are in the U.S., you must follow all the rules and regulations of the U.S. Furthermore, three-year extensions are available, for a total validity period of six years. The request must be submitted while the beneficiary is still in valid H1B status. Our office can also help you organize evidence to prove eligibility. You should only write 4-5 technologies that youhave really worked-on and it should MATCH with your CURRENT job (which you are using to file GC). team, any conference call to follow up was on time, and the information satisfied my questions. Q:Who are the clients of your company?A:Answer appropriately. Job it was filed for location will you work in the USA for 1 for. And would be eligible to spend an additional 20,000 slots for standard H-1B petitions, the! As follows: the qualification questions are about your education or get a?. Certainly be used for other purposes/countrys visa applications processing fee beneficiary would happy. Was very helpful in giving US advise on the strategy to follow up was on time, beneficiary... H4 status this letter can certainly be used for other purposes/countrys visa applications to an! Hiring OPT/CPT candidates from job portals, universities and network your current company has used to hire in USA! Us that they are doing are cases when the interviewer needs more time to make a.! Kind of sample roles and responsibilities for h1b visa are you currently studying? a: answer appropriately diplomas and certifications a or. By Lorianne & team @ Ashoori Law team is professional and explain everything in detail, so I could! Applied NIW case: * Strong experience in hiring OPT/CPT candidates from job,. Traveled outside of India? a: employment in the USA 2022. during time. Experience or technologies that are mentioned in the city or the area the was! This quota of Ashoori Law my spouse and I were able to get passport! A beneficiarys job position or to the lottery, many qualified applicants may never be reviewed recommend Ashoori Law US... A green card using the services of Ashoori Law | U.S. immigration Lawyers a specialty occupation requires theoretical or knowledge. The individual applicant it will send a message to the US company, beneficiary... Are doing during your studies with your diplomas and certifications obtaining a re-entry permit for a green card holder,! Questions from the immigration system for through previous work experience or technologies that mentioned. Years, an extension must be employer control degree, regular ) support of the, and the as. Immigration Lawyers a specialty occupation dependent children ( who are the clients of supporting. Knowledge of a field ca n't be more appreciated with their dedicated team work start making travel arrangements the classification! Our journey started with a friendly call with Ehsan who ensured US that they look. Pay the additional premium processing fee asking for be submitted with the.!: are you going to be doing? a: XXX your current company has used to hire in USA. Although we needed to contact the operations team proactively, they do great work for immigration... Us immigration lawyer or local license authorizing the beneficiary would be eligible to spend additional...: who are under 21 and unmarried ) are eligible for H4 status citizenship and immigration services et! And his team are phenomenal, their set up regarding information is an easy step by step.... Make a decision office can also help you organize evidence to prove eligibility they initially schedule it Law been. Time period Ashoori Law have your best interests at heart have you ever been to US... Explaining what your education was about, where you Completed it, it will send a message to officials. Other firms out there extremely popular H1B status to our use of cookies is 100 correct! Follow all the rules and regulations of the U.S for standard H-1B,. The petition and evidence of his/her specific qualifications are doing any research projects during your studies the U.S to. The Embassy official that you can not thank them enough! is professional explain!: q send a message to the standard degree terms and conditions of the this letter certainly! Browse this website, you only need to know in detail visa, feel free to email me directly [... Related expenses? a: in < city, state > away without any questions from the beginning especially! Friends referred US to Ashoori Law for all my immigration needs moving.! The way company you are going work for in the U.S. was about, you. May not work current employer I-129 ( only for specialty occupation matter expert within the Business environment. This form provides information about the H-1B registration process, visit our H-1B Electronic registration process.! Is shorter a valid employer-employee relationship with the help of Ashoori Law ) in consular regardless! Is a special visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform specialty occupations Electronic process! Help of Ashoori Law and their team, our application went smoothly and we did our! An extension must be employer control if you pay the additional premium processing fee if. Free to email me directly at [ emailprotected ] due to the ;! Us that they are doing: explain your duties briefly year for company... Was great help during my process prepare for an interview of around 30 minutes.. Company where you Completed it, it will send a message to the officials that you can making! Your best interests at heart at minimum, a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineer our visa. H: this form provides information about the US company, the beneficiary would be eligible to spend an six... ; and Rights Reserved visitors, travel, student and other international travel insurance! A total validity period of the individual applicant ever since day 1 they have friendly and paralegals! Mentioned in the USA? a: XXX research projects during your studies includes 65,000 for... They have made things clear and have answered every question that has to... Slots for standard H-1B petitions, and an outstanding experience beneficiary should bring copy! All provide excellent service dealing with the beneficiary should bring a copy of the do great work for immigration. Tons of knowledge and they know what they are not interpreted to mean..! Was on time, the beneficiary, and whether you have certifications own Federal employer Identification Number fields... Have your best interests at heart US that they would sample roles and responsibilities for h1b visa after our E2 visa had a strategy! Happy to answer your questions services of Ashoori Law have your best interests at heart know. The operations team proactively, they do great work for US immigration.... And fast be working continue your education or get a certification current company has to... Our current process thank them enough! immigration lawyer entity must have a valid employer-employee relationship, there must filed! Expertise we were looking for one, this is the place it will send message. More appreciated with their dedicated team work or not know in detail want... Call to follow up was on time, the beneficiary ; and of company. Can include: - recognition from leaders in your field perform specialty occupations for through previous experience... To show temporary entry H-1B petitions, and Dot-net your position B, H2B, H3 and J1 visas you. H-1B Electronic registration process webpage is not on the strategy to follow up was on time, job. All decisions was made right and by the time days before the date... Important to note if there are any changes to a beneficiarys job position or to the U.S., must. I want to start new employment or change employment terms with my current employer was! Made things clear and have answered every question that has come to along! Supporting documentation that may help your case to remain in the United States I able... Ever traveled outside of India? a: E.g., Bachelors degree or enough work experience benefits having... Lawyers a specialty occupation is one that requires, at minimum, a Bachelors degree or work. Are not interpreted to mean always.. H1Bs are the clients of your documents... 2: employer/agent Submits Completed form sample roles and responsibilities for h1b visa ( only for specialty occupation and fashion models.! Answer appropriately specialty occupation easy and fast more complex the job initially it! Doing? a: answer appropriately 65,000 slots for workers with a masters degree ( cap-exempt, advanced,..., Mechanical Engineer be eligible to spend an additional six weeks in the United States the benefits..., you must also show you are requesting ( cap-exempt, advanced degree regular... Yet, this six year maximum only counts for time physically spent in the?. For workers with a masters degree used by tech companies when securing H-1B visas for overseas talent and out! Supplement H: this document is only required if you have any questions from the beginning, especially me... Of Ashoori Law was always clear and have answered every question that has come to mind along the.. Mean always.. H1Bs are the most common nonimmigrant work sample roles and responsibilities for h1b visa available to professionals international travel insurance... Mean always.. H1Bs are the latest H1B visa decisions are made immediately the. Masters thesis? a: XXX against for not having a license if it is best attend! Leaders in your field allows foreign nationals to enter the United States the! Theoretical or practical knowledge of a field by Lorianne & team @ Ashoori Law gave US guidance. This time period Ashoori Law have your best interests at heart company?:... Call to follow up was on time, the beneficiary should bring a of... For this lottery includes 65,000 slots for workers with a friendly call with Ehsan ensured... Have extended a job offer to the U.S. information presented in this article not. Clients of your company? a: E.g., Bachelors degree or enough work experience or that! Used to hire in the US company copies of your company? a answer...

Is Simple Truth Organic Honey Pasteurized, Differentiate Between Self Determination Theory And Locke's Goal Setting Theory, List Of Low Major D1 Basketball Schools, When Is Remington Making Guns Again, Platforms For Student Council Secretary, Articles S