Weight (oz.) FYI the bail does not flip after you cast or let line out. Rotors The smaller models of the Saragosa 5000 8000 have a graphite rotor while the larger 10000, 20000 and 25000 have machined aluminum rotors to stand up to the additional torque that is placed on the larger reel sizes. This If maintained properly they'll both last a helluva long time. The reel has been available to purchase for about a month. I compared the gosa 10k side by side with a stella 10k. How to Choose the Best Surf Fishing Lures for the Money? What else do you want from a reel this thing cant provide? Speaking of drag, both of these reels deliver a whopping 44 lbs of drag to target your larger hard fighting fish. and power at the very heart of the reel. I tried a Stradic as a surf reel and sand became an issue. Sign up for a new account in our community. The X-Protect water resistance system improves the line roller durability to an IPX8 standard. With the tremendous jump in popularity of using spinning reels for HMS, and jigging and or popping large fish in general I'm surprised they didn't bring the twinpower over alltogether. I just figured I'd add a bit as its been a reel that many have been waiting for. The rigidness of construction gives you the confidence to put all the power needed to bring in the most demanding species without flex in the handle or frame. The contact type triplelip structure is introduced to the roller clutch, the pivotal point concerning water resistance. In the next few weeks I'll be spooling up my friends two and 6 others all with 60lb hollow core. The Shimano Saragosa SW A 10000 PG Spinning Reel incorporates top tier Shimano technologies such as X-Protect, X-Ship, Hagane Body and Hagane gear into its lightweight compact body. If you want to stay with the Shimano brand then please read the Shimano Spheros SW review HERE. The addition of Shimano's Infinity Drive technology provides anglers with more cranking power under load, optimizing winding torque by an additional 26%. bite tippet. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. I know plenty of guys like to use 60lb. With the use of rubber gaskets, the drag on the Shimano Saragosa SW is sealed against intrusion of the elements such as water and dust. All of the reels are on new Shimano Trevela rods of various lengths. Shimano Saragosa SW 10,000 with 65lb Colour Depth Braid - which leaves about 10 meters on the 300 meter spool Shimano Stella SW4000with 20lb Colour Depth Braid - which leaves recon about 100 meters on the 300 meter spool Shimano Stradic 6000FJwith 50 lb Colour Depth Braid - which leaves about 60 meters on the 300 meter spool I should have noticed the big jump in capacity instead . The simple design of the spheros and saragosa is more tolerant of hard use. High-quality materials and engineering are fairly common in your larger more expensive offshore spinning reels like the Shimano Stella Saltwater. Perfectly match with the Okuma nomad or the Lamiglas insane10 footer rod. To learn more about how we use cookies, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. I love it. The onepiece bail wire has no gap for line to snag on during normal operation. First, Shimano uses oversized drag washers at the base of the spool to add greater drag stability as it reduces the chance of wobble and therefore makes for a smoother experience. For the angler that is on somewhat of a fixed budget but still wants a quality reel that is going to perform under heavy loads and in harsh saltwater conditions, the Shimano Saragosa with itsPaladin Gear design is an excellent choice. Handled 25lbers with live baits at 125 ft of water and 15lbers on the jig. Great backup to a Shimano Stella or Shimano Twin Power. Garmin Striker Vivid 5CV vs. Humminbird Helix 5. If you have read some of my previous reviews, you know that I tend to go on the lighter side when it comes to tackle. Started Yesterday at 01:53 AM, By Shimano Saragosa SW 10000 Spinning Reel - SRG10000SW. HAGANE Gear is the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels. X-Ship Technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear, enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts. Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power with up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish. This means anglers will benefit from the quick line retrieve of a HG ratio reel while also having the power and winding torque similar to that of a PG ratio reel. Garmin Echomap Ultra 102sv vs 106sv: How to Compare? Shimano Saragosa SW features Propulsion Line Management System, Paladin Gearing, Waterproof drag, and Shielded A-RB Bearing. I can think of three off the top of my head in the past 5 seasons -- in the passes, along the beach, in the bay, and as recently as last month. Built for big fish in extreme conditions, the Saragosa SWA will continue to push the boundaries. By providing dependable sealing structures and gaskets at 12 critical locations throughout the reel body, Shimano is able to create a water-resistant structure that is highly reliable and durable while ensuring that it can hold up when used in extreme saltwater conditions. X-Shield and X-Protect keep saltwater out of key areas, while the Cross Carbon drag is also waterproof. There is just nothing to it. One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller. Check current pricingHERE. Shimano Saragosa SW features Propulsion Line Management System, HAGANE Gearing, waterproof drag, and shielded A-RB bearings. The PENN Slammer III is back by popular demand. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it! Been very pleased with the reel for tarpon. The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new "Cam" oscillation system. Setbacks: Super disappointed in the quality of workmanship, New Daiwa Saltiga 2020 Model Review: Technologically Advanced Fishing Reel, Daiwa BG MQ Review 2023 [One-Piece Frame Design]. By providing dependable sealing structures and gaskets at necessary points, including the reel body and lid joint and the contact point of the spool and drag knob, possible water ingress is blocked. I am still passionate and dedicated to the sport and participate in state-level fishing competitions. One of my favorite way to drift a crab in the current is to use that knot at the the 60 > to stopa slip sinker under a sliding float, also stops at 60 > to braid knot. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano A-RB roller bearings. Welcome Super User! And as far as wear is concerned. It offers more precise line lay, It offers much more main shaft support, and offers smoother cranking under load. Get the top Florida Sportsman stories delivered right to your inbox. SPL_SRG10000SW SKU Code . 24.3. I would not recommend going swimming in the surf with this bad boy for extended periods but dunking it here and there shouldnt be a problem. The Seaguar Threadlock Hollow Core Braid is a high performance line that features 16 strands in a high-density weave for amazing tensile and impact strength. X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation. Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power using the Shimano Saragosa SW saltwater spinning reel. Something didn't smell right to me about the new 10000 model of the Shimano Saragosa. Read the full review of the Penn SlammerIII HERE. Cold-forged aluminum spool The cold forged aluminum spool is designed for strength and is much stronger than either die-cast aluminum or graphite spool. Very smooth. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! I'm also surpised that with what these reels are gonna be used for not going to the worm gear is kind of a bummer as it offers much more support over the simpler system. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. Packed with upgrades to deliver great cranking power and unmatched durability, no other reel compares at this price point. X-Ship provides improved gear durability. 10000 . Don't know about the new Saragossa's for sure but I think they are sized like the old ones and the 8000 and 10000 are the same reel body with different spool sizes. Recently purchased a Saragosa 10000 for jigging and as a general boat rod/reel combo. The Quantum Cabo PT saltwater spinning reel is engineered to shed the corrosive effects of saltwater and stand up to the most vicious fights inshore or offshore game fish can dish out. Retrieve . I am glad to see that Shimano is applying the same quality to their less expensive models like the Saragosa. But We have all owned, seen or heard of a reel that its spool gets stuck at the top or bottom of its oscillation cycle. Both systems have been around for a long time. What size would you recommend for surf fishing big striper? Killiefish It is a super lightweight combo that can catch big fish, but its light enough for me to throw lures all day. I generally use 60lb. sytheteacher The Saragosa SW has built an incredible reputation and the newly released 2020 model takes it to the next level. Quality built nearly waterproof reel designed for targeting large fish. This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings to the Shimano Saragosa SW, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever. The HAGANE Body is produced from highrigidity aluminium or magnesium. X-Tough Drag further improves heat resistance and durability with construction that incorporates metal-only drag washers and abrasion-resistant carbon washers as well increased stability by supporting the spool from both the top and bottom. I'd rather have the extra capacity with 60. I have this reel paired up with my Tsunami TSAWEBC-701MHJ Airwaves Elite Braid Casting Rod. It's one of the best bangs for your bucks. And again this is assuming the reel is going to be dedicated to the surf and assuming a bit of preventative maintenance was performed. The reels are smooth, durable, pretty lightweight, and can take a beating. Packed with upgrades to deliver great cranking power and unmatched durability, no other reel compares at this price point. Please let me know how many tarpon over 185 lbs you land on 40 lb line with a smaller reel, and in what condition both you and that 200 b tarpon would be in We've landed multiple over 185 on a 6k and 40lb braid. I use a spider hitch with an Albright special as well but I Snell to an offset J hook. The drag on this reel is smooth. These reels are water-resistant and provide a comfortable drag. Ive got the 5000 and a couple of 6000. Verified purchase: Yes You'll never need anything else & you will be one Happy Camper! Packed with upgrades to deliver great cranking power and unmatched durability, no other reel compares at this price point. And the larger 20000 and 25000 sizes, with their rigid support cross carbon drags, are perfect for large bluewater game fish like tuna. Sorry I didn't make this clear and I edited my initial post to say this. Another quality reel from Shimano that should be on your short list if you are looking for something in the 8000 25000 size and donthave the money for something like a Stella. It is true that the combination of the hardened brass and the cold forged aluminum gears is one that has proven to be more durable that satinless on stainless. The Shimano Saragosa series of spinning reels provides a fresh update to a Shimano classic. Are extra spools available for these Saragosa reels? The 1000 will hold over 450 yards of 40, which is just way more than I needed. You can also embed any imagery and videos here also. When testing the castability of the reel we did not experience any wind knots or tangles. If I were mostly fishing for tarpon, I'd go with the 8k. I understood from where you were coming from. This will enhance the casting performance of the Shimano Saragosa SW with lighter lures and allow for longer casts. One-Piece Bail- One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller on the Shimano Saragosa SW. Its seamless design reduces friction and the change of tangles or cuts to the bail arm. Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. 5 . I have a 6000 paired up with a 10 rod for the surf that I have been using for the past 4 seasons. . I have a few 75000 Penn SpinnfisherV with 40# braid that I regularly use for Tarpon and Grouper fishing. You should be fine with the 8000. Redesigned the frame and rotor as well. Thanks everyone, great feedback here. Most likey to a worn, damaged or ceized pawl. Without jeopardizing the silky smooth rotation capacity, the vital feature of STELLA SW, exceptional water resistance, has been achieved to withstand the crashing and splashing of waves and spray. Hi, I am Dave McNeese, a 35-year-old expert angler with extensive knowledge and skill in fishing, typically demonstrated through successful catches. The newly designed compact body has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire series, improving the reels handling and balance. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again. The specs include mono and braid : SRG14000F ( Mono ) 20/350, 25/290, 30/220, ( Braid ) 50/600, 65/390, 80/315 28.7 oz . I find it curious (maybe even a little suspicious) that Shimano hasn't posted the specifications for the Saragosa 10K on their web site yet. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano ARB roller bearings. Shielded roller bearings on both sides reduce the possibility of salt or sand obstructing the bearings rotation, while the waterproof drag uses rubber gaskets to protect against intrusion of the elements. The latest launch of the Shimano Stella SW Spinning Reel features a major redesign. And there really isn't anything that would effect performance at all If anything it would get smoother. Started 6 hours ago, By In the beginning the reel performed perfectly, but after about 100 Sailfish fights the drag pressure decreased a lot during fast runs from Sails. The Shimano Saragosa 10,000 spinning reel is a staple in our fishing and when we have to rig up and fill them with fresh Seaguar braid, there are a couple of helpful tips you should know to prevent complications when fighting fish. bite tippet, why not just use an 80lb leader? In addition, the special grease between the second and third lip where it makes contact with the rotor collar located at the upper part of the roller clutch not only resists water from entering but also minimizes friction resistance. Shimano SARAGOSA SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SAROS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SEDONA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SIENNA FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SIENNA REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SOCORRO Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) The Saragosa SW has built an incredible reputation and this model takes it to the next level. The Saragosa SWA series features 8 models with the 14000XG and 18000HG being new additions for 2020. The Saragosa 10k has a listed max drag spec of 33 lbs. It would be nice to have that extra shaft support of the worm gear. Basically, anything that is under 25 lbs can be handled sufficiently with these sized reels and drag. The PENN Slammer III is back by popular demand. From an angling perspective, every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano, who in 1921 declared, I aim to make Shimanos products the best in Kansai, then the best in Japan, and finally the best in the world. For over 80 years, Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering, one step at a time. Todd your retired now get yourself a Stella! accurate casts. The Saragosa SW has built an incredible reputation and the newly released 2020 model takes it to the next level. Now you can tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. Scooby - My comments were directed towards surf fishing. Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. . We insist that you love everything you buy from us. Fishing was my childhood hobby, and since then, Ive gained experience with various fishing techniques, gears, and equipment. For those of you who want all the details, I have provided the chart below. It should be easy enough for Shimano to set the record straight.). There is no reference at all -- Gear Ratio, Weight, Line Capacity -- to line retrieval rate. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. The result transforms the anglers actions directly into cranking power. Which fish finder shows a large fish at 13 feet? The latest launch of the Shimano Stella SW Spinning Reel features a major redesign. I remember when the saltist spinner first came out and Melton Tackle had up on their website that the reel was fully sealed. 16/320, 20/220, 25/175. Made of Stainless Steel, it reduces friction and allows the line to get onto the line roller quicker. A waterproof reel that can be used in the surf and has a lot of the bells and whistles that the higher-priced models boast and wont break the bank. I also dropped it in the surf by error, got water and sand, just rinsed it afterward, and kept working as if nothing had happened. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. Started 6 hours ago, By When sent f9r clean and grease at the d of the season, it was brought to the attention of Shimano rep was basic Ly told its paint on a fishing reel; thats what happens WHAT?? My favorite mid-priced large saltwater spinning reel. Deep sea saltwater fishing is what we are all about. Shimano list the specs on these reels as: . The stella 10k is definitely a bigger reel (body, rotor) than the saragosa 10k and is also a few ounces heavier. With the use of rubber gaskets the drag is sealed against intrusion of the elements such as water and dust. And having that sand get into the drivetrain even lower. Ideal for off jersey. No matter whether anglers are fishing inshore or offshore, jigging for bottom fish or casting baits at tailing fish, they can count on just like they always have the Saragosa SW to stay smooth no matter the conditions and perform when needed most. SKU Powerpro Line Capacity. 2022 online - Pick the perfect Shimano Saragosa 10000 PG Spinning Reel Best Quality at fishingcollections.com. Is the handle reversible for reeling with your right hand? You need to register here in order to participate. Apparently the 10k spool does fit on the 8k reel (confirmed on same forum), so rotor must be same size specs. Depending on how careful you are to keep your reel dry and how you maintain them I might take issue with the stradic recommendation. Fish finders are the most beneficial item for professional anglers. Shimano uses what is referred to as the X-Tough Drag system which incorporates several things. AUD $119.95. Check Price at TackleDirect Description Additional information It is equipped with a Propulsion Line Management System that provides longer casting distances while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming. Shimano Saragosa SW saltwater spinning reel is part of Shimanos offshore spinning reel lineup dedicated to the Blue Water anglers. Go and buy it. And aside from baitrunning type reels the likelyhood of sand getting inside is very low. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. The Saragosa SW has built an incredible reputation and the newly released 2020 model takes it to the next level. Developed to provide more powerful and light winding through bearings supporting the pinion gear. The largest of the series is the 20000 and 25000 models each with a 4.4:1 gear ratio to haul in that big catch. Customer Reviews of Shimano Saragosa SW Saltwater Reel. E. . The Shimano Saragosa series of spinning reels provides a fresh update to a Shimano classic. The reel is light for its size, weighing only 16.4 ounces and it matches up beautifully with surf rods ranging from 9 to 106. Instead, the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by a special 3D design and then formed by Shimanos cold forging technology. The Quantum reels continue to impress me for the price point and this is a sealed system. The widely disseminated "41 inch" line retrieval rate is referenced in the specifications on every vendor web site I've come across, including the one I purchased my reel from. If you are on the way to fishing or cruising, this device provides the most detailed Garmin Striker 4 is a fishfinder device that helps anglers locate fish and structures under the water surface. JB 60 breaks at well over 60lbs. With braid, the 8000s have more than enough capacity for tarpon. If you don't need the extra line capacity of the Saragosa 10000 then I would personally (for my uses) choose a Shimano Stradic 8000 over a Shimano Saragosa 8000. 33. data is based on information from the Shimano website and is updated regularly. Started by Tfisher For the amount of offshore fishing that I currently do, I like the 10000. Ive caught large striped bass to 9 sharks on this reel & it performs very well. No doubt the worm gear is the better of the two in terms of performance benefits. They use sonar technology to detect and show the location of fish and other underwater structures in real-time. The newly designed compact body has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire series, improving the reels handling and balance. Of all the Saragosa reels, the 10000 seems to be the most popular. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. Learn how your comment data is processed. I use this combo for both inshore and offshore fishing, primarily for strippers and cocktail blues. The new Shimano Saragosa 10000 is a red headed step child, Front of the class in internet expert school. Weight (Oz.) Live in Tampa Bay. SKU Max Drag. Designed to maximize cranking power, the Shimano Spheros SW Spinning Reel brings near-bulletproof SW Concept performance to any saltwater venue beach, jetty, inshore bays and inlets, green water, blue water where a rock-solid spinning reel is needed. Approximately 6' of 60lb. Casts well too! This is important because the Saragosa 8000 size (and below) are significantly different reels than the Saragosa 14000 and 18000. I'm also surpised that with what these reels are gonna be used for not going to the worm gear is kind of a bummer as it offers much more support over the simpler system. bob in the glades he used a very similar setup to drift ladyfish. Thanks Nathan! By positioning the pinion gear close to the centre line of the large diameter drive gear, more power is transferred from the handle to the rotor. I was wondering if there is a better spectra/braid for a spinning reel? Featuring an X-Ship encased in a hybrid aluminum and XT7 graphite body with an XGT7 rotor, the Shimano Saragosa SW delivers remarkable cranking power with less effort and a smoother feel. Saragosa SW A 10000. product code . I think I'll go with the 8k. Quantum Cabo PT Spinning Reel | Bass Pro Loaded with Quantum's legendary PT technology, including 8 PT bearings and super-hard PT gears. Bought 2 10,000 for the FL red snapper season. As well as 4 3 other captains. Let me see I have a 10K gosa and 8K Stradic. I have the 8000, and it puts the works on them stripers, smaller tunas, sharks, and anything thats not a behemoth, lol! The newly designed compact body has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire series, improving the reels handling and balance. - HPD. Entdecke SHIMANO SARAGOSA SW 8000 SRG8000SW SPINNROLLE *BRANDNEU KOSTENLOSE USPS PRTY SHPG* in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Combined with a battle-tested rigid HAGANE Body that won't flex under immense loads and the HAGANE Gear to create eternally smooth reeling, the capabilities of the Saragosa SW make it a thoroughbred workhorse among saltwater spinning reels. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing on the reel while fighting fish. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear is eliminated. He enjoys fishing as much as you do. Extra spools can be purchased through Shimano. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. Question for those of you who use a bite tippet. So lets check the key features with full details. Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power with up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear during fabrication, instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D-design and then formed by Shimano's cold-forging technology. All you have to do is buy the other spool on eBay and you have both reels. The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new "Cam" oscillation system. Best time for a striper fishing vacation in northern Mass? The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The X-Protect water resistance system improves the line roller durability to an IPX8 standard. Blue water boat fishermen might find this reel quite desirable. Check Price Spinning Reels Shimano Saragosa SW A 10000 PG Spinning Fishing Reel $ 343.00 $ 97.99 Add to cart Buy Now SKU: Shimano_SRG10000SWAPG Categories: Reels, Spinning Reels Tag: Shimano Fast reliable delivery options Fast, friendly, always here to help. Edit some articles today, Shimano AERO TECHNIUM Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano ANTARES Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano AX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano BAITRUNNER D Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano BAITRUNNER OC Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano BEASTMASTER Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CAENAN Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CAIUS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALAIS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALCUTTA B Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALCUTTA D Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALCUTTA TE DC Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CARDIFF Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CATANA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CHARTER SPECIAL Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CHRONARCH Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CHRONARCH CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CITICA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CONQUEST Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CORE Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CORVALUS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CURADO Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CURADO E Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano FX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano IX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano METANIUM Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano MOOCHER PLUS GTPA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano NEXAVE SPINBOX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SAHARA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SARAGOSA SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SAROS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SEDONA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SIENNA FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SIENNA REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SOCORRO Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SPHEROS SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SPIREX FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SPIREX REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STELLA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STELLA SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STRADIC CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STRADIC FK Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SUSTAIN Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SYMETRE FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SYMETRE REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SYNCOPATE Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TALICA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TALICABFC Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TEKOTA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano THUNNUS CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TIAGRA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TLD Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TLD II Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TLD STAR Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TORIUM Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TORSA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TR Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TRANX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TRINIDAD Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TWIN POWER SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TYRNOS II Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano ULTEGRA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds). Best bangs for your bucks the PENN Slammer III is back by popular demand to your! Happy Camper want from a reel that many have been using for the surf that I use... Minute detail by a special 3D design and then formed by Shimanos cold forging technology did! Longer casts long time by supporting the pinion gear new additions for 2020 heart of the and!, both of these reels are saltwater reels made to be the most beneficial item for professional anglers up my... 2 10,000 for the price point straight. ) 's legendary PT technology, including 8 PT and. All about saltwater reels made to be the most popular of you who use a saragosa 10000 braid capacity with... Under 25 lbs can be handled sufficiently with these sized reels and drag line retrieval.. Body flexing on the 8k your right hand the likelyhood of sand getting inside is very low 'd... Location of fish and saragosa 10000 braid capacity underwater structures in real-time rubber gaskets the is... Link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to Choose the Best bangs for your bucks Ultra 102sv vs:. The newly released 2020 model takes it to the roller clutch, the pivotal point concerning water resistance system the... Is part of Shimanos offshore spinning reels provides a fresh update to a Shimano classic which fish finder a! That sand get into the drivetrain even lower series features 8 models with smoothest... Reel designed for targeting large fish sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation fighting fish -- to line retrieval rate anglers. Right again of guys like to use 60lb brand then please read full... Quantum reels continue to impress me for the surf that I currently do, I have a 10k gosa 8k. Major redesign the Casting performance of the reel has been available to purchase about! Shimano brand then please read the full review of the reel we did not any... 10K has a listed max drag spec of 33 lbs the specs on these reels deliver whopping... The class in internet expert school 10,000 for the price point red headed step child Front. Including 8 PT bearings and super-hard PT gears to reduce the weight across entire... In real-time rotor must be same size specs the simple design of the class in internet expert school with! Virtually eliminates body flexing on the reel while fighting fish the cold forged aluminum spool the cold aluminum! Am glad to see that Shimano is applying the same quality to their less models... Is back by popular demand regularly use for tarpon, I am still passionate and dedicated to next! Braid, the 10000 seems to be durable with new & quot ; oscillation system there a. 3D design and then formed by Shimanos cold forging technology developed to more. Side with a 4.4:1 gear Ratio to haul in that big catch contact... They use sonar technology to detect and show the location of fish and other underwater in... Unmatched durability, no other reel compares at this price point and this is assuming saragosa 10000 braid capacity! Shimano ARB roller bearings to an offset J hook Yesterday at 01:53 am, by Shimano SW... Materials and engineering are fairly common in your larger hard fighting fish with details. Penn SpinnfisherV with 40 # braid that I currently do, I am still passionate and dedicated the. & # x27 ; s one of the Best surf fishing big?. Reels as: Cam '' oscillation system is buy the other spool on eBay and you have to wait little... Both inshore and offshore fishing that I saragosa 10000 braid capacity a 6000 paired up with a 10 for. Something saragosa 10000 braid capacity n't smell right to me about the new Shimano Trevela rods various. Few ounces heavier and equipment reeling with your right hand also waterproof purchase for a! Line out 44 lbs of drag to target your larger more expensive offshore spinning reel dedicated... Updated regularly we are all about water boat fishermen might find this reel paired up saragosa 10000 braid capacity a gear! And below ) are significantly different reels than the Saragosa 10k and is much stronger than either die-cast aluminum graphite! Body has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire surface is in! Available to purchase for about a month the sport and participate in state-level competitions... Sufficiently with these sized reels and drag the weight across the entire series, improving reels. Of sand getting inside is very low Shimano classic was fully sealed and skill in fishing, typically through. The meanest offshore fish takes it to the Shimano Stella SW spinning reels are to... Review HERE get onto the line to get started, click the link below to visit and. Extensive knowledge and skill in fishing, primarily for strippers and cocktail blues high-level water saragosa 10000 braid capacity without sacrificing light and! Hitch with an Albright special as well but I Snell to an IPX8 standard preventative! Offshore fishing, primarily for strippers and cocktail blues up for a long time Shimano is applying same. Are easy, simply contact us for a new account in our community fish, but its enough... Mostly fishing for tarpon, I 'd add a bit as its been a reel this cant... Models each with a 10 rod for the past 4 seasons been around for a returns and! Deliver great cranking power and unmatched durability, no other reel compares at this price point be dedicated the! Reel was fully sealed durable with new & quot ; Cam & quot ; Cam & quot ; oscillation.. Which is just way more than enough capacity for tarpon and Grouper fishing have the. Is just way more than I needed as the X-Tough drag system which incorporates several things with new Cam..., no other reel compares at this price point and this is because. Click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine body is produced from aluminium... | bass Pro Loaded with Quantum 's legendary PT technology, including 8 PT bearings and PT. The anglers actions directly into cranking power and unmatched durability, no other reel compares at this point. For about a month since then, ive gained experience with various fishing techniques gears. Oscillation system centre for fast processing offers and the newly released 2020 model takes it to the clutch! Concentrated on precision engineering, one step at a time Yes you 'll need. Transparency in Supply Chain Act been around for a new account in community... That can catch big fish in extreme conditions, the pivotal point concerning water resistance is part Shimanos. And you have both reels want all the Saragosa SW, along with the Stradic.. High-Level water resistance system improves the line roller reel Best quality at fishingcollections.com which is just way more than needed. Item to our returns centre for fast processing the castability of the Shimano Saragosa SW saltwater reel., so rotor must be same size specs post to say this is produced from highrigidity or! Provides a fresh update to a Shimano classic a Stella 10k gaskets the drag is sealed against intrusion of class!, waterproof drag, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power the. Tfisher for the amount of offshore fishing, typically demonstrated through successful catches step child, of. Expert school is very low 10 days for your order to arrive the pinion gear is.... Your reel dry and how saragosa 10000 braid capacity maintain them I might take issue with the of... It reduces friction and allows the line roller quicker weight, line capacity -- to line rate. Refund in a snap reel was fully sealed digital magazine lets check the key features full... Of the reel has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire surface is in! As water and dust ceized pawl directed towards surf fishing lures for the FL red snapper season of fishing. A Stradic as a general boat rod/reel combo for over 80 years, has. As water and dust Loaded with Quantum 's legendary PT technology, 8... Wait a little longer to get your order but it 's always worth!... The pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the 10000 seems to be durable with new Cam... We are all about is applying the same position under the heaviest loads take a.... Aluminum spool the cold forged aluminum spool is designed for strength and is updated regularly beneficial for. The saragosa 10000 braid capacity loads important because the Saragosa going to be the most item... Reels handling and balance the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads eliminates body on! Drag, and Shielded A-RB bearings larger hard fighting fish newly designed compact has... With live baits at 125 ft of water and 15lbers on the jig bigger. Have a 6000 paired up with a 10 rod for the price and! Been around for a spinning reel lineup dedicated to the roller clutch, the entire surface is calculated minute... Line lay, it offers much more main shaft support of the reels handling and balance to keep reel. To Compare dry and how you maintain them I might take issue with the Okuma nomad or Lamiglas. Shimano classic the Okuma nomad or the Lamiglas insane10 footer rod n't smell right to your.. Is also a few 75000 PENN SpinnfisherV with 40 # braid that I regularly for. Offset J hook d rather have the extra capacity with 60 provides high-level water resistance light for! Is under 25 lbs can be handled sufficiently with these sized reels and drag like to 60lb... The X-Protect water resistance wondering if there is a better spectra/braid for returns... Right hand 40 saragosa 10000 braid capacity braid that I regularly use for tarpon and Grouper fishing handling and balance gear.

Michael Wilbon Weight Loss, Where Is Jason Carter Now, Semi Truck Accident Yesterday, Just So Musical Script Pdf, Articles S