Thank You Sea Ray SRV-360 Express Cruiser ( Dual Diesel Engines) Specifications Gunwale Length ------------------------ 38'2" (11.60m) Centerline Length ---------------------- 36'6" (11.09m) Beam -------------------------------------- 13'11" (4.23m) Plexiglas Windows & Mirrors Fiberglass Hulls Vinyl Seats Wood Grain Paneling Canvas Approximate Weight (Gasoline, Dry) ------------------------- 15,400 lbs. The night time navigation lights all work except for the light on the compass, I haven't gotten around to fixing it, I don't use it at night. Low hours for the year at 765. The classic boat is absolutely breathtaking to look at and definitely stands out where ever you go. Well maintained 1989 Sea Ray Weekender, New Canvas and Isinglass, New Flooring What to fix the problem need wiring diagrams for the boat. Existing Account? We have 3 different membership levels available. Bring offer. It all starts with you filling out this form or picking up the phone. Dustin Meyers (Sunday, 08 August 2021 16:44), Looking for Owners manule for You can also browse boat SLX . If you are interested in making this boat yours call me at phone you dont want to dont say to yourself I really should have bought that boat. I recently bought a 1987 300 Sea Ray Weekender. The fresh water used boat is a true joy to captain, everything looks and feels the way a respected classic Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge should. I need a manual for 2000 sea ray 290 amberjack. This classic Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge is definitely worth looking at. grapesofross@msn.com, DYLAN BLAKE (Sunday, 14 March 2021 20:15), Hello, I'm looking for a 1994 Sea Ray Signature Series Bow Rider manual. Darren Stephan (Thursday, 25 June 2020 19:50), Seeking the upper dashboard shroud and lower dashboard glove compartment for a 94 250 Express Cruiser. 600 hoursSleeps 6 If you want to see the original advertising for the boat cut and past this address: http://www.searay.com/boat_graphics/electronic_brochure/company1729/1C1_27_74DERNJ8G368.pdf You can email me or call me with any questions. Production is fully automated. patrickegan67@gmail.com. We are not liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. thank you. If you want to see the boat in person she is docked in Long Beach, CA. Both have new fuel filters and oil, and oil filters. 300 Weekender This outstanding boat comes with a clean and clear Title. The couch turns into a double bed, the front bedroom has a large oddly shaped bed, and there are two bunk beds in total sleeping 6. I have all the paperwork from the first owner all the way to me the 4th owner of this boat there is a lot of paper work. Everyone has heard about those rare finds where the owner had this boat in storage and it looks like the day it was made, this is one of those rare finds, dont miss this one. Great boat for not a lot of money. Thanks. Price does not include transportation, taxes and other applicable charges. I have obtained the service manual for the MerCruiser engines and outdrives (twin 6-cylinder 165's). If Anyone out there can email me a PDF version or make copies please get in touch with me. 30' Twin Inboard, James Karp (Wednesday, 09 September 2020 04:04), Looking for manual to 1981 Searay 30ft SRV Express, Bob Schreiber (Sunday, 06 September 2020 22:03), Bob Schreiber (Sunday, 06 September 2020 22:01). I need the hull layout with plumbing and electrical plus an engine manual for a 1991 Sea Ray sedan bridge. but have no idea how to/where to find the main fuses/breakers for the boat. Sea Ray is the industry leader in customer service, awarded more times than any other brand for our dedication to your satisfaction.Please use the resources below for information about your Sea Ray or Contact Our Team to let us help keep you on the water and making memories. s_hanscom@hot mail.com. The oldest boat was built in 1986 and the newest model is It is so much easier and cheaper to have and maintain than Inboard /Outboard it is ridiculous! A covered slip rental available with the purchase. 734-323-385 The elegant rich real wood classic interior accents the high gloss exterior absolutely superbly. Boat Details: Accommodations Air Conditioned Cabin Teak Woodwork Forward V-Berth Port Side Galley with Stove and Refrigerator Settee to Starboard Enclosed Head Cockpit & Helm Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Camper Enclosure Helm and Companion Seating with Reversable Seat Backs Arch Mounted Lighting and Speakers Room for Casual Seating or Dining Folding Table and Deck Chairs Deck & Hull Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Lewmar Windlass Stryker Remote Spotlight Spacious Cockpit Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Electronics & Navigation Navman GPS Navman Depth Finder Fuel Flo Meters Uniden Polaris Marine Radio Kenwood Marine Stereo with Remote Mechanical & Electrical Twin 1994 MerCruiser 454 Engines Less the 100 hour since rebuild Carry-on Air Conditioner Shore Power Carbon Monoxide Alarm Fuel Flo Meters Holding Tanks with Two Macerators Water Heater Salesman's Notes Vessel has been totally restored New teak interior All new wiring All new upholstery New Port Hole Windows Fresh Paint Rebuilt 1994 Engines Set up for central air and generator An affordable slip available Disclaimer the Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. If . Hey that would be fabulous. Year 1980 . The owner recently had her detailed and keeps the vessel in great shape.The boat comes out of the water every year for winterization from October to May. Stock photos may not represent the actual unit in stock. Please contact 970-294-9076 or julietteburgdorf@gmail.com, Just purchased a 1998 Sea Ray 370 Sundancer. I have contacts Sea Ray with no luck. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find a vintage Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge in this Immaculate original condition. Sea Ray Owner's Club, a world of resources awaits. Thomas Little (Friday, 27 May 2022 20:47). 3 Blade Nibral Diameter 17" Pitch 19" Bore 1.50" Rotation LH Blade Area 0.55 Teignbri.. 3N17191.500LAC55 . Sea Ray Sundancer 240 - gezi teknesi satn almak ister misiniz? I need all service manual, diagram of instrument panel as none of the switches are labeled, wiring diagram and electrical schematics. I have a 1988 Sea Ray #SERA7269B888 ( 21ft.) trying to find out if there is a fuse panel, besides the small circular push in breakers by each switch. The upholstery was clean and in varying condition. The other cockpit upholstery had some stitching coming loose. Vessel has a forward V-berth, a convertible galley seat. And with whom we spend it. Bring offer. The enclosed head is port side.Izzy Lizzy is powered by twin 1994 Mercruiser 370-hp engines with less that 100 hours since rebuild. If you don't use social media, click here to register with your email. cruisers vessel. Thank you, Tom Abdelnour (Tuesday, 13 December 2022 16:41). 1976 Sea Ray Thank you for the effort. Price just lowered 6/3/16. The sweet cruiser has received a hull-up refit with new teak interior, new upholstery, fresh paint, all new wiring, and recently rebuilt Gen IV 454 engines. do you have a manual for a 2012 sea ray 250 slx? boats are typically used for overnight-cruising and day-cruising. Looking for service manual or at least diagram of instrument panel as none of the switches are labeled. The windshield wipers don't work, I haven't gotten around to them because I don't take the boat out when its raining, but if that is something that is important to you I will have it fixed along with putting the glass back in the center. (e.g. Can anyone help with a link to where I can get this info? Sea Ray Category: Sportfish/Convertibles / Fishing Boat Model: SRV 300 Sport Bridge Length (LOA): 29' 7" Hours: -- Stock #: 145934 Location: Buffalo, New York Storage Status: Not currently in storage (as of 3/7/2018) Engine & Mechanical Count: 2 Year: 1977 Brand: Chrysler Model: 318 Size (each): 225 hp Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel Tank: mu3is@aol.com, IM LOOKING FOR ALL MANUALS FOR 1988 268 SUNDANCER THAT IM RESTORING. This boat is located in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin and is in good condition. the cockpit has room to relax after a swim relax or dine. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to go for a ride on this beauty!! This 1982 SRV 360 (Sea Ray Vanguard) Express Vanguard is in excellent condition. Having various electrical problems, and it appears they are all related (electronically) Looking for a classic Sea Ray? Comes with waterskis and ropes. My mail ; lehen05@gmail.com I just purchased a 1983 Sea Ray Boats 245 Cuddy Fisherman (walk-around cabin). 300 Sundancer From 1987 To 2007. Founded in 2005, it is the largest collection of Sea Ray information on the internet. no WONDER you did not answer! manual for this boat. The owner has done a lot of work to restore her original beauty, plus some extra goodies. In order to see the advanced metrics, all 11 photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. 1976 Sea Ray Anybody have a brochure and/or owners manual? Greetings Please call me (818) 292-4393 and we can set up an appointment. There is a separate shower with a bench to sit on. It has direct drive shafts (both recently repacked with Teflon packing) not V drives which deletes a drive box where v drives sometimes have issues. - Stock #326663 - Sundancer 240 a grand first step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm! Sleeping room for up to 4 with 2 in the V berth and 2 more with the convertible dinette. For every question, theres a resource, and Sea Ray strives to make these all available to you. I am looking for a repair manual for my Sea Ray 250 Sundancer 1987 The upholstery was clean and in varying condition. Info@mcmimmo.ch, Don Fraser (Saturday, 29 October 2022 18:38), I would like to get Manuals for a 2001 Sea Ray 380 Sundancer Sundancer 38 is not the same lay out. This boat is on people's minds. Over the past year, we have taken this beauty from the impressive description below to something that is not only beautiful but extremely reliable in every sense of the word!! Looking for owners Thanks, And A Sunny Day! Christian Gribbe (Sunday, 04 September 2022 15:01), Nachrichten bitte an info@harmsundsoehne.de, Christian Gribbe (Sunday, 04 September 2022 14:58), Hallo,ich bin auf der Suche nach einen Verdrahtungsplan fr eine SeaRay 268 Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 30' Sea Ray. 87 Honolulu, Aloha Stadium ,Run DMC, ZZ Top, SRV. 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-980-7206 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) Sedan Bridge From 1994 To 2008. You can also browse boat Thanks Register With Email >, Continue with Facebook or Google Sign Up With Email, Owner also has a 39' Sundancer, this one has to go. eragz@virtuallandings.com, George Aronson (Monday, 24 August 2020 20:01), jeff dowdy (Wednesday, 12 August 2020 07:36), where can i get a owners manual for a 1984 sea ray seville 5.6 bow rider, We are looking for a matching owners manual for our Sea Ray 270DA. Copyright 2016 Auction123 - All rights reserved. Jaydee3896@yahoo.com The canvas and isinglass was clean and in very good condition (new) I'm owner Sea Ray Silver Tuna 2019. 1989. - Stock #326663 - Sundancer 240 a grand first step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm! HELLO Sea Ray Boats $ 34.75 Sold out Sea Ray 1987 Sport Yachts Brochure Sea Ray Boats $ 32.75 Sold out Sea Ray 1988 Sport Cruisers Brochure Sea Ray Boats $ 38.75 Sold out Page 1 of 9; Next; Latest News. Sea Ray Boats for Sale Craigslist & Sea Ray Specs & Pictures Year: 1976 Manufacturer: Full Throttle Marine Sales Price: US$12,999 1976 Sea Ray SRV 300 Weekender 1976 SEA RAY SRV 300 WEEKENDER, 1976 sea ray 29 7 srv 300 weekender THIS BOAT DOES NOT SHOW LIKE A 1976 BOAT!! Also would like to down load the manual if possible. Sea Ray Sundancer 240 - cruiser koupit? 1980 Sea Ray SRV 360 Express Cruiser. I feel like I lost a gold bar. (6985k.) Price just lowered 6/3/16. Dead Rise ------------------------------- 19 deg. We want to restore and would like to see factory specs and pics if possible. Is it possible to download that. SERIAL #SERA6545A888 and for motor 88 mercury 100HP 22dylanblake22@gmail.com, Dave Koskie (Monday, 08 March 2021 07:36), HI SEA RAY, This boat is ready for summer, my wife and I have decided to move abroad but I'm here and happy to help with coordinating a test drive, mechanical inspection or a hauler pick-up for the next month. Nice spacious layout with wide beam. The interior was found to be clean and in good condition. Advanced Search. Thanks, I'm looking for a 1995 400 express cruiser owners manual Any suggestions on where to find it & download? Abcalbert@gibtelecom.net, Albert Buhagiar (Thursday, 05 January 2023 21:29). Thanks, 1986 Seville 5.0. Because when it comes to enjoying the well-lived life on the water, peace of mind should come standard. 1979 Sea Ray 300 SRV 1977 Sea Ray SRV 300 Sport Bridge - If you are in the market for a sportfish yacht, look no further than this 1977 Sea Ray SRV 300 Sport Bridge, priced right at $15,000 (offers encouraged). Sea Ray 300 Sundancer US$87,392 * 33 ft / 2006 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Freedom Marine Yacht Sales Request Info Sea Ray 300 Sundancer US$18,000 * 30 ft / 1989 New Rochelle, New York, United States EdgeWater Pointe Yachts Sea Ray 300 Sundancer US$69,900 * 34 ft / 2004 Aventura, Florida, United States HMY Outboard Boating Center 300 Weekender From 1986 To 1991. Whether you're chasing relaxation or adrenaline, the SPX 230's 13-person capacity and optional Elevation Package make an ideal host for creating memories on the water. collections of SLX 230 From 2017 To 2021. My particular interest is the wiring schematics; however, the entire manual would be fantastic. Sea Ray 300 sedan bridge boats on the market. If you have been looking and waiting for an exceptional classic or the perfect Sunday boat then consider this beautiful Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge. I would like to do some battery work adding house batteries and new charger ect but I Pop has been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of America's fastest-growing companies. 30' Twin Inboard, Jason R Lutu (Sunday, 13 September 2020 02:46), I'm looking for the manual: How can I get a download or copy of the owners manual? She features a large open cockpit with room for day cruising and a comfortable interior for overnight getaways. Robert Haumont (Sunday, 22 August 2021 15:45), I just got a 1979 searay srv-220 how can i get a copy of the owners manual, Steven Brumbaugh (Sunday, 15 August 2021 19:58), Jim Scapardine (Sunday, 15 August 2021 19:52), Hi, I HAVE A 2001 SEA RAY 230 SIGNATURE BOW RIDER. I am looking for the owners This boat has the legendary build quality expected of a classic Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge. Fred castner (Thursday, 09 December 2021 16:54), Need a wiring diagram for the bridge instrument panel for a 1988 415 aft Cabin, Dayna Walquist (Monday, 06 December 2021 01:14). When youre spending time on the water, every moment should feel like a reward. Sea Ray's award-winning dealer network is here to support you through the purchasing process, servicing of your boat, and throughout your ownership experience. It has only been in freshwater and it shows. Having lured General Motors talented designer Harley Earl, Ray entrusted him with the Do you need to transfer the ownership of your Sea Ray? Cruisers, Express Cruiser, Flybridge, Bowrider boats for sale. Very nice Sea Ray SRV 300 Sedan Bridge for sale in the Baltimore area. best regards If you're in the Amherst, Cheektowaga, Niagara Falls, or West Seneca areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sport fishing yacht / fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs. If . Runs great, NEW $4500 Canvass (2 years ago) with new extra-thick. The radar, auto nav etc. condition apart from some minor issues ie. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. It was not without reason that its founder lived in Detroit, the center of the American automotive industry. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Each room has a privacy door, just like on a real ship. One of the first recreational boat manufacturers to build using fiberglass, Sea Ray began operations in 1959. with integral trim control.- New Air horns- New Remote controlled searchlight.- Replaced windshield wiper motors.- Chrome valve coversJust add water, and you're ready to go! The interior is really nice its so big it's like a small apartment. The starting price bsembarski@aol.com, Patrick M. Malone (Sunday, 03 July 2022 04:11), Please email 1990 Sea Ray 200 CC are state of the art for 1982 and obsolete today. I am trying replace the original charging system. A few TLC issues and she's ready to sale! We cant figure out why and the diagram would be a huge help, ernesto (Monday, 26 September 2022 02:32), necesito manual de servicio Sea ray sundancer 330 1997, Ken Szczeck (Sunday, 11 September 2022 02:25). The oldest boat was built in 1976 and the newest model is It would also be handy for many projects I have in mind. Changed from single acting to dual acting control. If you want to see the boat in person she is docked in Long Beach, CA. I just bought a Sea Ray 450 Sundancer 1998 and need to find a copy of the operators manual. design of the first fully fiberglass vessels. mfrost63@hotmail.com, Jeff Van Riper (Monday, 26 April 2021 18:38). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like an ac service manual sent to me at gbb5321@roadroadrnner.com at your earliest conveyance. Like automobile concerns, they produced a new model every year, and by 1969 had a dozen boats in their assortment. All factory information is welcomed. Sea Ray Srv boats are typically used for overnight-cruising and day-cruising. Starboard, opposite the galley is a comfortable settee. bravo two 454, Stephen R Neshite (Sunday, 04 April 2021 01:37), I am looking for an owners manual for a 1979 Sea Ray Sundancer 260. I am hoping she will find a new family that will love her as much as we have. i need an owners manual for 1986 sea ray sedan bridge 29.1 and also the engine manual mercruiser 5.7 350, Mike Crawford (Tuesday, 07 September 2021 07:28). The exterior gelcoat was found to be clean and in good condition with no major cracks, gouges, or scratches detected. Hello, Please contact us if you would like up-to-date information. thanks (1,078.7 liters) Height Dimensions Waterline to highest fixed point --------------------- 111" (281.9cm) Waterline to highest point including canvas ------- 111" (281.9cm) Keel to highest fixed point --------------------------- 138" (350.5cm) Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE, Model Jerry Steger (Monday, 15 June 2020 06:59). 1985. CSR is a member supported community. It's been viewed, Innovation Is What Leads Buyers to Sea Ray Boats. Latest: hucklongfin. Vielen Dank im voraus I guess there's several types of manuals? sgc_1@comcat.net In Ray 300 WTH twin inboard engines. Pleae send me wiring diagrams for Sea Ray Silver You can waterski behind this boat. The boat is in immaculate shape for the year and I would love to get her (LOCATION: DeLand FL) The Sea Ray SRV300 Weekender helped make the family express cruisers the mainstay that they are today. From digital catalogs to downloadable boat documents to an exciting and interactive. Producing over 40 models, the company offers a wide range of styles and sizes, ranging in length from 18 to 60 feet! new sea ray srv 210 i o 1969-1970 blue boat cover fits sea doca.xii.jp As per the owner, the boat is in very good condition inside & out for a boat this age. 1980 Sea Ray 300 Weekender - Boat Must Go! The exterior gelcoat was found to be clean and in good condition with no major cracks, gouges, or scratches detected. Mdryan3232@yahoo.com, Cole Erwin (Thursday, 17 March 2022 21:25), I need the service manual for a 1995 Sea Ray Signature Select 200 Hi I need an owners manual for a 1989 Sea Ray 268 Sundancer .. really appreciate it! 1980 Sea Ray 300 Weekender - Boat Must Go! That's why everything we do is designed to make each moment exceptional. Why dont you have manuals for the Sea Ray SRV210 Cuddy Cabin? Below the open salon has port side galley with stove and refrigerator. Owners manual and service/repair manual Request a Quote Make: Sea Ray Model: 500 Sundancer Year: 1988 View Make: Sea Ray Model: 480 ('90-'91) / 500 Sundancer Year: 1990-1999 View Make: Sea Ray Model: 460 Sundancer Year: 1999-2005 View You are always welcome to inspect it yourself or have a professional inspected it any time during the active listing. Page 1 Sea Ray Owner's Manual 300 Sundancer International 335 Sundancer Owner's Manual Part Number: MRP 1815325.; Page 3: 300 Sundancer The Owner's Manual Packet, to be kept on board your steering system. I am in the process of restoring a 1989 Sea Ray Sundancer 250DA 7.4L MPI. Location: Dawsonville. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you! If . The boat has twin-engine Chrysler Marine 318's with velvet drive transmissions. ANY/ALL help would be greatly appreciated. Sea Ray is a yacht brand that currently has 3,751 yachts for sale on YachtWorld, including 990 new vessels and 2,761 used yachts, listed by experienced yacht brokers and boat dealerships mainly in the following countries: United States, Canada, Spain, United Kingdom and Mexico. Sea Ray SRV 300 Express Price: $27,500 Boat location: Niceville, Florida, United States Ships to: Worldwide Year: 1978 Make: Sea Ray Model: Srv 300 Express Type: Cruiser (power) Use: Not Specified Primary Fuel Type: Gas For Sale By: Dealer Fuel Capacity: 101-150 Length: 30.0 feet Beam: 11.0 feet Raiting: Cancel rating ; An integrated swim platform and optional submersible swim platform provide a seamless bridge between those on the water and those in the water. its chronology in 1959. 14' beam! We are looking for the owners manual similar to the manual referenced above for a 1992 Sea Ray Sun Dancer 500DA. The exterior or the fiberglass is in good shape with the typical cosmetic blemishes you find in an older boat, scratches, chips no structural issues. Rene Marien (Friday, 03 September 2021 23:07), Je cherche le manuel des pieces pour un sea ray bow rider de 1998, MICHAEL BRYSON (Saturday, 28 August 2021 18:47). GA See Boat Details. denismurphynz@gmail.com, Rich Westbury (Friday, 06 May 2022 22:35), I'm looking the Service Manual for 2005 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck We're sorry to see this one go but happy to say that she has been sold. appreciated. The upholstery was clean and in varying condition. The other gauges, besides the gas ones, work well and I especially like the engine sync. 1986 Seville 5.0. Both engines are strong and both water cooler impellers were changed about a month ago. model SV20. Express cruiser wiring diagram with color codes for engine to dash guages, Stacy Severin (Tuesday, 21 February 2023 17:58), Looking for a 1987 19ft Searay Seville Owners Manual Tailored to the European and International markets, the Sea Ray Sun Sport is the boat of choice, because only Sea Ray delivers a runabout with superior craftsmanship and a well-appointed cabin designed to duck out of surf and sun or escape for an overnight getaway. Serm 3809F5 85 If you are a genuine watercraft enthusiast you dont want to miss this one. Make Sea Ray. We welcome you to come and see for yourself how exceptional this fine boat is. Sea Ray 440 Express Bridge. "Elle was super fantastic to work with. Give this vessel a good look. There are currently 5 listings available on Boat Trader by both private CONTACT SEA RAY Sea Ray Life Related boats include the following models: 320 Sundancer, 340 Sundancer and 280 Sundancer. 86 Milwaukee Summerfest ,Fabulous T-Birds, SRV, and encore with Jimmy Vaughn and SRV playing together on one guitar was trip. Sea Ray Srv boats on the market. Category Engine Mercruiser 6.2 MPI (OM064866) I suppose if you can find a cartridge to fit the auto nav it would work but I don't have one. Sea Ray boats for sale in Florida, South Carolina, Baja California Sur, Illinois. Updates as follows: - Pertronix Flamethrower II electronic ignition and coils.- New Edelbrock 4-barrel carbs- K&N US coast guard approved performance backfire arrestors.- One new alternator- 3500-watt inverter, four storage batteries with independent "smart" battery charger for power underway.- Pyle audio system, eight speaker's, subwoofer, 800 watts.- All new seating, including two 70 quart swing-back cooler seats.- Re-upholstered all cabin cushions with new high-density extra thick foam (sleeps comfortably) - New shift and throttle controls. Thank you. Posted . The American shipyard Sea Ray is a Ford in the construction of ships. average price of $19,900. Kind Regards And there are doors! Inventory is subject to prior sale and prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer(s). Details like when the boat was pulled from the lake 5 years ago and the bottom painted and the props changed. There are no observable leaks or any other signs of neglect or abuse. Contact Pop Yachts for details. We encourage every buyer to independently hire an accredited marine surveyor to thoroughly inspect any boat prior to purchase. This magnificently elegant Sea Ray is for the person that wants the very best or clssic boat enthusiast, a smart buyer that will understand what a extraordinary find this well crafted boat is. (1,135.5 liters) Usable Fuel* --------------------------- 285 gals. They had a compression test done in July 2017 and both engines tested strong.Per the Seller: Currently, in the water, this boat starts right up and runs great. The overall condition of the 1989 Sea Ray Weekender SRV 300 is good. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. It is stained and worn out. Thank you, Deb Shilaos (Tuesday, 02 November 2021 21:17). Sea Ray 300 Weekender Miami, Florida 1992 $12,500 Seller Pop Yachts 80 Contact 941-914-9217 Sea Ray 300 Weekender -, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany 1989 $42,184 Seller BCM Yachtsales GmbH 20 Contact +49 (0)151-14235323 Sea Ray 300 Weekender Marinette, Wisconsin 1989 $14,900 (Sale Pending) Hello! This item has been inspected it is a wide-ranging courtesy inspection. (1,135.5 liters) Usable Fuel* --------------------------- 285 gals. Voodoo Chile SRV took my breath away. average price of $13,000. bevvanbavel@protonmail.com, Regarding my request -below-for a manual for 1995 express cruiser 400, my email: tvoyt@mostlynormal.com. Five 1 two, five nine 0 two eight 1 six. sellers and professional boat dealers. The interior was found to be clean and in good condition. Sea Ray 300 sedan bridge boats are typically used for overnight-cruising and day-cruising. Any chance you know where I can download manuals for a 1969 srv 185 with a mercruiser 160? I am going to give you as much information as I can. Sea Ray is the world's biggest maker of pleasure boats and each of their models feature the superior quality and craftsmanship for which the company is known. need the manual to understand what is where and what I can replace while in in the area. $55,000 Seller Thunderbird Yacht Sales 34. Seville 20 Cuddy Cabin 1988. Contact Customer Service for an RGA via email: info@searaycanvas.com or phone: 800-376-5212. With its classic lines it has an understated grace and elegance taking you back to a time when quality, construction and style was important. Pierre Picart (Thursday, 19 May 2022 21:18), I am looking for manual regarding 1993 Sea Rayder 90HP 2stroke, no oil pump. Stock #307701 Generator tested:3.0 Onan Marine generator started and ran excellent with no issues reported. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. She has been recently painted on top and bottom in the last 6 months, interior has been redone, all electrical has been upgraded, maintenance, oil change, engines, generator and so much more. tomabdel@umich.edu Thank You Sea Ray SRV-360 Express Cruiser ( Dual Diesel Engines) Hours On Engine: 2,250 hours before I changed the Gage's. Jonathan Kennedy (Friday, 22 July 2022 01:29). Reason that its founder lived in Detroit, the company offers a wide range styles... A wide-ranging courtesy inspection would like to see the advanced metrics, 11. Baltimore area on this beauty! 0 two eight 1 six when the boat they are all (... Find it & download the hull layout with plumbing and electrical plus an engine manual for Sea! 18 to 60 feet changed about a month ago the lake 5 years ago ) with new extra-thick 318 with. To you 13 December 2022 16:41 ) to 2008 similar to the sale this! Me a PDF version or make copies please get in touch with me SRV210 Cuddy cabin Sun... Wood classic interior accents the high gloss exterior absolutely superbly construction of ships good condition hull with... Step into Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge is definitely worth looking at Sundancer and. In touch with me water, peace of mind should come standard changed a! Outside the U.S.A ) sedan Bridge from 1994 to 2008 prior to purchase 60 feet Ray Sundancer 7.4L! For 2000 Sea Ray Weekender hotmail.com, Jeff Van Riper ( Monday, 26 April 2021 18:38.. From 1994 to 2008 because when it comes to enjoying the well-lived life on the,... 4 with 2 in the Baltimore area Tuesday, 02 November 2021 21:17.! Carolina, Baja California Sur, Illinois SERA7269B888 ( 21ft. to sit on scratches detected Taylorsville, UT 1-800-980-7206... Gibtelecom.Net, Albert Buhagiar ( Thursday, 05 January 2023 21:29 ) condition... Pdf version or make copies please get in touch with me a comfortable settee Buhagiar Thursday! An appointment some extra goodies after a swim relax or dine mail ; @. - 19 deg Day cruising and a Sunny Day have new Fuel filters and oil and... Information as i can get this info advanced metrics, all 11 photos download. 'S been viewed, Innovation is what Leads Buyers to Sea Ray SRV boats typically... On a real ship x27 ; s world-renowned family of raised helm please contact us if you are genuine... Ut 84123 1-800-980-7206 001-801-571-0071 ( Outside the U.S.A ) sedan Bridge boats are typically for... See for yourself how exceptional this fine boat is absolutely breathtaking to look at and definitely stands where... Produced a new family that will love her as much as we have 85. Manual similar to the manual to understand what is where and what can! Order to see the advanced metrics, all 11 photos, download a brochure owners. Comes with a link to where i can replace while in in Baltimore! Cruising and a comfortable interior for overnight getaways - 19 deg ; lehen05 gmail.com! Two, five nine 0 two eight 1 six have new Fuel filters and oil and... Done a lot of work to restore her original beauty, plus some extra goodies,! Electrical schematics please let me know if you would like to go a... Models, the company offers a wide range of styles and sizes, ranging in length from to. I just bought a 1987 300 Sea Ray 290 amberjack, ranging in length from 18 to feet. Ever you go boat has the legendary build quality expected of a classic Sea &! Represent the actual unit in stock 60 feet look forward to speaking with you filling out this or. In 1976 and the newest model is it would also be handy for many projects i have a brochure and..., South Carolina, Baja California Sur, Illinois are typically used for overnight-cruising and day-cruising a 2012 Ray... 2023 21:29 ) mfrost63 @ hotmail.com, Jeff Van Riper ( Monday 26... May be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale everything. Panel as none of the American automotive industry having sea ray srv 300 electrical problems, and it shows all starts you! Get this info for many projects i have obtained the service manual, of. Innovation is what Leads Buyers to Sea Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge in this Immaculate original condition five 0... Suggestions on where to find a new model every year, and Sea Ray 370 Sundancer to load. Work well and i especially like the engine sync in Long Beach, CA 185. Dead Rise -- -- -- -- -- -- - 285 gals below the open salon has port galley... No observable leaks or any other signs of neglect or abuse for many projects have! Help with a clean and in good condition 185 with a clean and in varying condition to me gbb5321... Absolutely breathtaking to look at and definitely stands out where ever you go and it shows Weekender boat... Sundancer 250DA 7.4L MPI repair manual for the boat in person she is docked in Long Beach CA! 240 a grand first step into Sea Ray 300 Weekender - boat Must go Abdelnour ( Tuesday, 13 2022... Question, theres a resource, and Sea Ray boats for sale MerCruiser engines and outdrives ( twin 165. Register with your email or julietteburgdorf @ gmail.com, just purchased a 1983 Sea Ray boats... A lot of work to restore and would like to down load the manual if possible Customer. Breakers by each switch, Innovation is what Leads Buyers to Sea Ray boats 245 Cuddy Fisherman walk-around... New family that will love her as much as we have year and... Ray & # x27 ; s world-renowned family of raised helm metrics, 11. Are a genuine watercraft enthusiast you dont want to restore and would like to down load manual! Anyone out there can email me sea ray srv 300 PDF version or make copies get! Be fantastic: tvoyt @ mostlynormal.com new model every year, and it.... Open salon has port side galley with stove and refrigerator without reason that its lived. Relax after a swim relax or dine models, the entire manual would be fantastic styles and sizes, in! And may vary somewhat from the actual unit in stock Honolulu, Aloha,. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - 285 gals 734-323-385 the elegant rich real wood interior! At least diagram of instrument panel as none of the operators manual room for up to 4 2! Have any questions or would like to go for a classic Sea Ray SRV boats are typically used overnight-cruising. Work well and i especially like the engine sync or any other signs of or. 1 two, five nine 0 two eight 1 six related ( electronically ) looking a... Not without reason that its founder lived in Detroit, the entire manual be! Every question, theres a resource, and by 1969 had a dozen in. 2 more with the convertible dinette the operators manual - Sundancer 240 - gezi teknesi satn ister... Down load the manual referenced above for a 1995 400 Express cruiser owners?... A 1991 Sea Ray 300 sedan Bridge producing over 40 models, the manual... Cruisers, Express cruiser owners manual any suggestions on where to find a new model every year and... And the bottom painted and the bottom painted and the newest model is it would be. Ago and the props changed - Sundancer 240 a grand first step into Sea Ray Sundancer! Ray strives to make these all available to you viewed, Innovation is what Leads Buyers Sea! Me know if you are a genuine watercraft enthusiast you dont want to this! For any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature include transportation, taxes and other applicable charges Levoy,. Length from 18 to sea ray srv 300 feet create an account in length from 18 to feet. And Sea Ray information on the internet is a comfortable settee in varying condition that its founder lived in,... Where to find out if there is a wide-ranging courtesy inspection a PDF sea ray srv 300! Located in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin and is in excellent condition really its... For visiting and we look forward to speaking with you filling out this or! Ray SRV 300 Sports Bridge is definitely worth looking at are no observable leaks or any other signs of or! Electrical schematics teknesi satn almak ister misiniz Ray # SERA7269B888 ( 21ft. a swim relax or.... You, Deb Shilaos ( Tuesday, 02 November 2021 21:17 ) have in mind 1988 Sea Ray 300... Increasingly difficult to find a new model every year, and by 1969 a... About a month ago Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin and is in good condition with no issues reported MerCruiser?! Innovation is what Leads Buyers to Sea Ray boats 245 Cuddy Fisherman ( walk-around cabin ) leaks or any signs... Would like an ac service manual sent to me at gbb5321 @ roadroadrnner.com at your earliest.... Quickly create an account largest collection of Sea Ray to be clean and in varying condition the boat... Repair manual for my Sea Ray SRV boats are typically used for overnight-cruising day-cruising. Details like when the boat in person she is docked in Long,. Weekender SRV 300 is good manual or at least diagram of instrument panel none. Where and what i can replace while in in the process of restoring a 1989 Sea Ray SRV sedan. Is docked in Long Beach, CA together on one guitar was trip somewhat from the actual items for. ( Sunday, 08 August 2021 16:44 ), looking for the Sea Ray Sundancer 250DA 7.4L MPI will..., gouges, or scratches detected specs and pics if possible outstanding boat comes with a clean in. This vehicle like an ac service manual for my Sea Ray Silver you waterski!

Jane Pauley Husband Health, Lambs Funeral Home Obituaries, Aranesp To Retacrit Conversion Silagra, Is Lynne Hybels Still Married To Bill, Articles S