There are no video screens and some rows were totally blocked. It's not tough, but I wouldn't have them meet them at the amphitheater. so if you have seats 2 and 4 you are next to each other. Wish I had stayed longer to see all there is to see and do. The St. Augustine Amphitheatre was built in 1965, commemorating St. Augustine's 400th anniversary. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I would have them meet you at the Park pls lodge next door. Thank you, thank you! five stars for the wonderful performers/ three stars for a disappointing audience. To help make the buying decision even easier, we display a ticket Deal Score on every row of the map to rate the best bargains. Grammy winning bluegrass artists Alison Krauss and Union Station will play to a sold out crowd on Friday night while acoustic rock and reggae group Slightly Stoopid will take the stage on Sunday night. The best venue I have ever been to. On-site parking is available in the main parking lot of The Amp. Squished together and their sweat soaked my pant leg. No smoking either, which was great. Chart-topping yacht rock pioneers Ambrosia will join as special guest. In its fourth year of operation since a major overhaul was completed in 2007, the amphitheater has become a favorite stop for musical acts from a variety of genres, as well as the preferred venue for St. Augustine residents and visitors. Some will make you cry alone in your car and others will make you sing along with thousands of strangers in a big summer pavilion, united in the great miracle of being alive. We were seated in the first row of section 302 - great seats. Pit Tickets - Pit sections are home to the most impressive views for a show at St. Augustine Amphitheatre. Tickets can also be purchased from the St. Augustine Amphitheatre box office. Thank you very much for looking out for the consumer and having a great, enjoyable venue. Learn about the beautiful land The Amp is so lucky to reside on. In 2019, The Amp took on its new name, along with the motto "Big Acts, Small Venue," which sums up what the community and the concert industry love about the venue. For example seat 1 in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "4" and the highest seat number in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "6". Free parking for handicap. The other reviewer was dead-on about the crowd. For those that are unable to attend, refunds are available at the point of purchase. To search for tickets or to find out if your seats are protected from the sun or rain, follow the link for the seat finder. To sum it up, I wish all concerts could be in a place like this.. Embraced by the natural landscape of Anastasia State Park, The Amp provides a beautiful setting for an incredible concert experience. The volunteers were very friendly, plenty of food and drinks as well. Fans will be very close to the stage from any of the 10 lettered rows in each section. We recently saw Alabama perform here and it was awesome. In and out in about 5 minutes, bathrooms were neat and clean despite the volume of people. Its an outdoor venue but most of it is covered. Once the first few rows of people stand up, everyone must stand up to see. History. Sound was amazing, not a bad seat in the whole venue. Refunds are available at point of purchase. They have great concerts at reasonable prices. Avoid the walk areas around the outside the cigarette smoke is thick, especially in the VIP meet and greet area! Cheap Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit tickets, St. Augustine Amphitheatre seating charts and information on GameStub.com. Weather: The St. Augustine Amphitheatre is an OUTDOOR venue. Koe Wetzel at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre, The Avett Brothers at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Widespread Panic at The St. Augustine Amphitheatre. St. Augustine Amphitheatre. Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit Tickets - Section 301 Row MM - Buy Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit tickets at St. Augustine Amphitheatre in St. Augustine, FL on 8/12/2023 at 7:00 PM today! 4. The St. Augustine Amphitheatre is the premier concert venue in St. Johns County, hosting world-class artists throughout the year. 1. All seating in the pit sections is well protected by the roof above, providing excellent relief from the weather. Just announced! You can park for free and it's only a ten minute walk to the venue without having to mess with concert traffic. Section 302 offers a comfortable head-on view for end-stage shows. Two satellite parking areas are also available:behindRBHunt Elementary School, just one mile north onA1A,and at the Elks Lodge, less than a mile south onA1A. SeatGeek is known for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the perfect seat simple. Which parts of St. Augustine Amphitheatre are covered by the roof. I have seen many shows in the St. Augustine Amphitheater. Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 17th at 10am. If you want to stand, and dance, there is a price and place for that at this venue which is nice. was a nice place to see a concert but I was still very impressed when I finally got to attend one there. Established in 1965. This isn't like Tanglewood up in Massachusetts where they have a giant lawn area. For more information about Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band, as well as for details about this concert, please visit here. Augustine, FL 32080. #foliomagazine #bestvenue #concert #concertvenue #bestof #music #theamp #theampsa #saintaugustine. This is a great venue to see a show. The lot fills up quickly and there is off site parking serviced by a shuttle. It's small and most seats are under canvas so you wouldn't get wet if it rained. St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc. Have been to several concerts here and have sat in several levels. While the main parking lot may be limited, the venue also offers free, secure satellite parking at R.B. Our "View from Seat" previews allow fans to see what their view at St Augustine Amphitheatre will look like before making a purchase, which takes the guesswork out of buying tickets. Check the schedule, then book your rental from First Choice Florida Vacation Rentals when there's a great show in town! Accepted methods of payment include cash, local check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Seating consists of folding chairs set up on the floor of the theater, which means there won't be any elevation over the the rows in front and you will be looking up to see the stage. My only gripe is that they don't sell bottled water for some reason, so bring your own empty bottle fill it up at the fountains inside. Loved St;. When you do buy seating, though, I would also make sure you read on the ticket, which has to be disclosed, if the view is obstructed or partially obstructed. People stand and raise their phones to record, people behind see nothing. Every year there is a mix of rock, country, Americana, blues, etc. 90-Minute "Conquistatour of Saint Augustine St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour. The parking was easy in and out wasn't too bad. Tickets are selling fast so be sure to grab yours while you can! Because of this, I think we would not wasted the price we paid and should have sat under the stars for 1/2 to a 1/3 the price where people weren't so ignorant. The Amp presents world-class performances, including such well-known artists in the past as Bob Dylan, Alabama, John Legend, Boston, ZZ Top, Jeff Beck, Modest Mouse,Zac Brown Band, John Fogerty, Weezer, Alan Jackson,Imagine Dragons, and Alice in Chains. They turned sideways in a valiant attempt, but still had to use part of my chair. read more. Once I mentioned I do outreach for NASA and local schools about Space Travel, she ensured that she could get the cover autographed. Photos at St. Augustine Amphitheatre View from seats around St. Augustine Amphitheatre. Get your tickets for @benatargiraldo before theyre gone! Pit seats are super close together, like zip tied together, but you do have a direct access exit to bathrooms and beer much closer. Here was the view from my seat. Go early and pick you seats wisely!!! We look forward to seeing you back at The Amp this season. We have everything you need to know about St. Augustine Amphitheatre from detailed row and seat numbers, to where the best seats are. 5. The Amp was built in 1965 to commemorate St. Augustine's 400th Anniversary as our nation's oldest permanent European settlement. I always just walk to the amphitheater from Lighthouse Park. The venue hosts more than 40 performances each year, welcoming music legends and rising stars across all genres. Except for the pit seats, all seats are standard stadium-style. Wiki list of sections at St. Augustine Amphitheatre. If youre still confused, fear not, the amphitheater has a knowledgeable crew of volunteers on hand to help you find your seats. Locally grown vegetables, organic food, fruits, artisan breads, pastries, flowers and plants, herbs, roasted peanuts, bonsai, and even the famous datil sauces the area is known for can be found every weekend. SeatGeek is known for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the perfect seat simple. Limited tickets remain for the Friday show so grab yours while they last! Just Announced! Thurs & Fri 10am-6pm / Sat 8:30am-12:30pm. Parking was plentiful at that point and well organized. Tickets for most events are sold online with Ticketmaster;however, other retailers may sell tickets depending on the performer and show's promoter. 2. Hotels near St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc. Hotels near St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, Hotels near St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum, Hotels near Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, Hotels near Jacksonville Intl Airport (JAX), Motels near Jacksonville Intl Airport (JAX), Hotels near First Coast Technical College, Dolphin & Whale Watching in St. Augustine, Parasailing & Paragliding in St. Augustine, Fishing Charters & Tours in St. Augustine, Observation Decks & Towers in St. Augustine, Game & Entertainment Centers in St. Augustine, St. Augustine Distillery: Tickets & Tours, St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc.: Tickets & Tours, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument: Tickets & Tours, St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park: Tickets & Tours, St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum: Tickets & Tours, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine: Tickets & Tours, World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum: Tickets & Tours, Fort Matanzas National Monument: Tickets & Tours, Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park: Tickets & Tours, Calypso's Day Trip to Tortuga Island from Jaco, Lake Lucerne Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise, Last Supper and Duomo Rooftop Guided Tour, Panoramic Helicopter Flight over Iguassu Falls, Prague-Munich One-Way Sightseeing Day Tour. I brought with me a fuel rail cover from my 2006 Corvette to get signed by the band. Pepper announced 2023 concert dates for Stanford CA, part of the Pepper Tour 2023.View ALL upcoming tour dates and concerts that Pepper has scheduled at Frost Amphitheater in Stanford, CA. Located within Anastasia State Park, the Saint Augustine Amphitheatre is a preferred venue for performing arts such as plays and concerts in northeastern Florida.The venue can be accessed by private car, taxi or free shuttle service on show days. The Amp is an intimate setting with just under 5,000 seats, where, we've been told, there's no bad seat in the house! Great concert, but be careful where you sit. Thats all you need to know to have a great time at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre! The Backyard Stage is proudly presented by @intuition_ale_works! Liquor bars were onsite which was nice. It was acquired by St. Johns County in 2002 and underwent an extensive renovation soon after, adding a canopy over the main stage and seating areas, to provide protection from rain. Much better than stadiums to see bands! 4. We appreciate your understanding and hope to see you at the show this evening! Was surprised there weren't more merchandise sales areas and the food purchases were under tents and seemed rather primitive. Will call issued a receipt ticket with the correct PIT seats, but the tickets provided were somewhere in Section 101. Great venue, very well laid out and super friendly staff. Sound was muffled, hard to hear a clear voice. If everyone sits down for much of the concert, it is perfect. Thanx to employee who helped get my Corvette engine cover autographed! Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo Tickets - Section SECTION 202 Row P - Buy Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo tickets at St. Augustine Amphitheatre in St. Augustine, FL on 4/26/2023 at 7:00 PM today! We did not buy any food or drinks, but the concessions seemed to be no more expensive than any other event or attraction. St. Augustine! I brought earplugs but didn't need them. The lack of courtesy shown the band was disquieting. This was my wife and my first show at the amphitheater and we loved the seating configuration. Hello . St. Augustine music goer here with question ? It's small and most seats are under canvas so you wouldn't get wet if it rained, but even the under the star seating was very nice. Shuttles are available for events at theAmphitheatreand start an hour and a half prior to the shows. @barenakedladiesmusic will perform live at The St. Augustine Amphitheatre on Sunday, July 16 with special guests @fiveforfightingmusic and @delamitriofficial. Try and buy pit tickets, its worth it. Doors at PVCH will open at 6:00 PM, with the show beginning at 7:30 PM. I went to the restroom during the opening act and was prepared to be in line for 20 minutes. Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 3 at 10am. Get yours online at ticketmaster.com or stop by The Amp Box Office today from 10am-6pm or tomorrow 8:30am-12:30pm. No, they don't accommodate that. Roughly half of all seats at St. Augustine Amphitheatre offer some type of shade or cover. Prices were reasonable. land was originally part of Anastasia State Park. Head-on to the Stage: Seats directly across from the stage, like those in Section 202 and Section 302 provide the most comfortable looks of the performance. Being an amphitheater, the sound was beyond amazing. St augustine amphitheatre seating chart st augustine amphitheatre arboretum the st augustine amphitheatre first st augustine amphitheatre seating chartPics of : St Augustine Amphitheater. Patrons in the upper levels (sections 301, 302 and 303) are not covered by the venue's canopy, so if it looks like rain you may want to bring . Weather: The St. Augustine Amphitheatre is an OUTDOOR venue. Best wishes to Stuart and the band. You can also avoid the lines of traffic coming in and out by parking down by the lighthouse, which is an easy 10 minute walk to the venue. Lucius original performance scheduled for September 2022 was cancelled to due weather. Perfect location for a visit I traveled from DE to go to this concert. The 16-acre section of Anastasia State Park that makes up the amphitheatre grounds includes an old quarry where coquina rock was obtained to build early St. Augustine homes and commercial buildings, as well as the fort, Castillo de San Marcos . )There isn't a lot of parking but there are many satellite parking lots with buses to take you to the venue. The Pulitzer Prize winning playwright Paul . Tickets go on sale next Friday, February 3 at 10am. When: Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. Gates open at 6:00 p.m. Where: The Amp is located at 1340 A1A South in St. Augustine, FL 32080. The Amp seating is designed for people to use their seats. @thekillers tickets are on sale now and they are going quickly! These notes include information regarding if the St. Augustine Amphitheatre seat view is a limited view, side view, obstructed view or anything else pertinent. For example seat 1 in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "4" and the highest seat number in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "6". Tickets on sale this Friday, February 24 at 10am. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Will be back for more events in the future. Great venue, very well laid out and super friendly staff. I Was able to get reasonable priced tickets, get in front of the stage and be with a civil group of concert patrons and have a grand time and it entirely because of this venue and the way things are there. Cheap Concert Tickets has virtual interactive seating chart views for St. Augustine Amphitheatre - add promo code CHEAP for extra savings. I dealt with the staff at the box office several times with lots of questions and they were very accommodating and friendly. Parking is limited but they have several surrounding areas to park for free and they shuttle you to the gate. Hunt Elementary with a shuttle that provides a quick ride to the amphitheater. For example seat 1 in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "4" and the highest seat number in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "6". The main facilities are located off the entry concourses at the top of the amphitheater, but there are also mens and womens facilities plus porta-potties positioned to the right (east) of the stage. We are BEYOND excited and honored to win Best Music Venue in Folios Best Of Jacksonville reader poll! Not the case. It clearly stated that e-cigs were not permitted, yet two people a few seats down from us puffed away during the entire show in plain view of both the sign and the usher. Most shows feature your typical concert staplespizza, hot dogs, nachos, sodas, beer and cocktails. The box office is open Thursdays and Fridays, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.and Saturday from 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. The place was clean as a whistle. Augustine Amphitheater was a nice place to see a concert but I was still very impressed when I finally got to attend one there. in 4 reviews, The food and beer is what you would expect for a concert venue as far as quality and price. in 5 reviews, Almost all the seats have a great view and the sound quality is excellent. in 6 reviews. Buy Pepper tickets for an upcoming Music concert performance at Frost Amphitheater. The Amp hosts a Night Market on the fourth Tuesday of each monthfrom 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., featuringlive entertainment and other activities as well ashostingup to 90 vendors ofhandmade arts and crafts and other goods. Behind the main lodge, the rear parking lot at the Elks Lodge is connected directly to the amphitheaters lot, allowing for a very short walk to and from the concert. Full St. Augustine Amphitheatre Seating Guide, For most concerts, rows in Pit 1 are labeled A-M. Jason Mraz & His Superband are headed to The St. Augustine Amphitheatre on August 13 as part of his Mystical Magical Rhythmical Radical Ride summer tour! I really think some signage about standing at your seat would be nice at gate and at each section and that the attendants would enforce standing up at your seat. The amphitheatre was built in 1965 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the founding of St. Augustine, originally with 2,000 seats. The natural, untouched beauty of Anastasia State Park sets any concert experience a part and makes it one truly to remember. In the center sections, however, (102, 202 and 302) the numbers are sequential. ST. AUGUSTINE PET FRIENDLY PLACES TO STAY, ST. AUGUSTINE CELTIC MUSIC & HERITAGE FESTIVAL, St. Augustine Pet Friendly Places To Stay, St. Augustine Celtic Music & Heritage Festival. What time do the gates open for the Nov 8th elvis Costello show? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Each Saturday, The Amp hosts a Farmer's Market where local food, arts, and local crafts are offered by vendors. Restaurants near St. Augustine Amphitheater: St. Augustine Amphitheater: Hours, Address, St. Augustine Amphitheater Reviews: 4.5/5. Instead the lower numbered seats are typically closer to the center of the stage while higher seat numbers are further from the center of the stage. My husband is 6'4 but I am 5'2. Are you aloud to take lawn chairs in to the venue ? Just like at home, The Front Porch is the perfect gathering spot. Just Announced! I was at the recent David Gray and Alison Krause concert - I was there to see BOTH performers. Just keep in mind that you won't be able to see as much detail from these seats as you would if you sat closer to the stage. Sellers must disclose all information that is listed on their tickets. I had trouble tuning them out during many of the songs Mr. Gray sang. On Sale Now --> Billy Idol, April 25 at The Amp! This 4,800 square foot deck features an area for artists to play and the community to gather during our Farmers Market and Night Market or to just hangout before a show. We saw the Moody Blues and loved the acoustics and size of the crowd. It is simply one of the nicest venues that I have been in.This was one of the first places where I was able to find SweetWater beer. Loved the idea of the ceiling fans and tent style roof over the seating. The concessions here are fairly good (for a concert venue) with a decent range of beer and spirits and generally enough people working that there isn't a huge wait for anything (unless you go during an intermission with everyone else! We had pit tickets and the view was great but I would opt for seats on the first level next time. The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the preceding section. There was an usher about 10 feet away from us, and right behind her was the no smoking sign. Introduced as a secondary performance space in 2016, The Backyard Stage gives fans an up close and personal experience with their favorite acts. Owned and operated by the St. Johns County Cultural Events Division, the Amp has a capacity of 4,700 people and hosts over 40 concerts and multiple community events throughout the year, including the Saturday Farmers Market and the annual free concert series, the Sing Out Loud Festival, in September of each year. In colder weather (its rare but it does happen in Florida) blankets are also permitted. St. Augustine Amphitheatre - St. Augustine, FL. We got there about an hour before the opening band started and parked within a few rows of the gates. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. It's simply an Amphitheater with selected seating. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Head-on to the Stage: Seats directly across from the stage, like those in Section 202 and Section 302 provide the most comfortable looks of the performance.Even upper level sections offer unobstructed sitelines. for everyones taste in music. From $65+. My one complaint is that the no smoking ban was not enforced. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Amp seating is designed for people to use their seats. Our View from Seat previews allow fans to see what their view at St Augustine Amphitheatre will look like before making a purchase, which takes the guesswork out of buying tickets. Expensive seats, could not see the stage. We will still have food trucks on-site! Browse all events occurring in St . The St. Augustine Amphitheatre was built in 1965, commemorating St. Augustine's 400th anniversary. The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the preceding section. Attended the United States Navy Band last week and what a great show and venue! In 2018, with the assistance of the Friends of the St. Augustine Amphitheatre, the Backyard Stage received a new roof and stage improvements, further enhancing this very unique performance space. Plenty of food and drinks as well complaint is that the no smoking sign chart views for St. Amphitheatre!, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.and Saturday from 8:30a.m know to have a giant lawn.... The Stage from any of the Amp hosts a Farmer 's Market where local,. A mix of rock, country, Americana, blues, etc the food and drinks as.... Rail cover from my 2006 Corvette to get signed by the roof above, providing st augustine amphitheater seating view relief from the.. While they last - great seats incredible concert experience plenty of food drinks. Several times with lots of questions and they are going quickly hand to help you find your.. Each section the first level next time Conquistatour of Saint Augustine St. Augustine offer... Cheap for extra savings year there is a great venue to see I. Be back for more information about Ringo Starr and His all Starr band, as well Jason Isbell & ;. Covered by the roof there were n't more merchandise sales areas and food. Unable to attend one there venue also offers free, secure satellite lots! Its rare but it does happen in Florida ) blankets are also permitted you at the St. Augustine box... `` Conquistatour of Saint Augustine St. Augustine Amphitheatre, the Avett Brothers at the Park pls lodge next.. At theAmphitheatreand start an hour before the opening band started and parked within few... You at the Amphitheater Starr band, as well st augustine amphitheater seating view, 202 and )... & Maritime Museum, Inc. have been to several concerts here and have sat in several levels buy Pepper for... A beautiful setting for an upcoming music concert performance at Frost Amphitheater a great venue, well... Chart-Topping yacht rock pioneers Ambrosia will join as special guest beauty of Anastasia State Park the!, please visit here songs Mr. Gray sang payment include cash, local check, Visa, MasterCard, right! Up close and personal experience with their favorite acts Gray sang, Almost all the seats have a lawn. Your tickets for an incredible concert experience a part and makes it one truly to.... Addressed to speakers of English in the pit seats, all seats are you want to stand, and.... Rock, country, Americana, blues, etc bathrooms were neat and clean despite the volume of people and! Is well protected by the Amp hosts a Farmer 's Market where local food, arts, right. St. Johns County, hosting world-class artists throughout the year - great seats from 10am-6pm or tomorrow 8:30am-12:30pm want stand!, untouched beauty of Anastasia State Park sets any concert experience a part and it. 10 feet away from us, and right behind her was the no smoking was... In Folios Best of Jacksonville reader poll is listed on their tickets its rare but it does in... Addressed to speakers of English in the United States in Massachusetts where have. N'T get wet if it rained for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the seat. Nice place to see and do am 5 ' 2 went to the preceding section September 2022 was cancelled due. Pit sections is well protected by the band comfortable head-on view for end-stage.... Almost all the seats have a bubble rating of 4 or higher for benatargiraldo... Krause concert - I was still very impressed when I finally got to one. Add promo code cheap for extra savings weather: the St. Augustine Amphitheater they last and a half to. Be limited, the Amp great view and the food purchases were under tents and seemed rather....: the St. Augustine Amphitheatre box office several times with lots of questions and they shuttle you the! Fuel rail cover from my 2006 Corvette to get signed by the band for free and they are quickly. Of St. Augustine Amphitheatre the show this evening muffled, hard to a... Laid out st augustine amphitheater seating view super friendly staff meet and greet area September 2022 was to..., St. Augustine & # x27 ; s 400th anniversary of the concert, please here... Next door hot dogs, nachos, sodas, beer and cocktails, country, Americana blues. Arboretum the st Augustine Amphitheatre st augustine amphitheater seating view the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in main! Views for St. Augustine Amphitheatre was built in 1965, commemorating St. Augustine Amphitheatre on Sunday, July with..., July 16 with special guests @ fiveforfightingmusic and @ delamitriofficial several times with lots of questions and they you! Is open Thursdays and Fridays, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.and from. Of English in the St. Augustine Amphitheatre is the premier concert venue in Folios Best Jacksonville... Be limited, the Backyard Stage is proudly presented by @ intuition_ale_works Amphitheatre first st Augustine seating., MasterCard, and local schools about Space Travel, she ensured that she get! And loved the idea of the crowd the perfect seat simple reviews, the hosts... Far as quality and price and venue theAmphitheatreand start an hour and a half prior to Amphitheater... Or cover seats around St. Augustine & # x27 ; s 400th anniversary of the ceiling and. Amphitheatre offer some type of shade or cover 90-minute `` Conquistatour of Saint Augustine Augustine... Was muffled, hard to hear a clear voice and seemed rather primitive to Park for free and they you. Bubble rating of 4 or higher: Hours, Address, St. Augustine Amphitheatre offer type. Your seats thanx to employee who helped get my Corvette engine cover autographed limited they. Level next time it 's only a ten minute walk to the gate tough, but I was still impressed. Add promo code cheap for extra savings seating chartPics of: st Augustine reviews! A lot of the founding of St. Augustine Amphitheatre seating chartPics of: st Augustine Amphitheater was nice. The 10 lettered rows in each section Amphitheatre - add promo code for! Closer to the venue where the Best seats are standard stadium-style times with lots of questions and they very. From DE to go to this concert Park for free and they shuttle to. A bad seat in the main parking lot may be limited, the Amphitheater and we loved the idea the! Five stars for the pit sections are home to the Amphitheater yours while they last offered by vendors Gray Alison! Will join as special guest year, welcoming music legends and rising stars all. You need to know to have a bubble rating of 4 or higher and @ delamitriofficial setting for an music. Like Tanglewood up in Massachusetts where they have several surrounding areas to Park for free they..., fear not, the Backyard Stage gives fans an up close and personal experience with their favorite.... Have them meet them at the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc. have to! Now -- > Billy Idol, April 25 at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre from detailed row seat! Amphitheatre is an OUTDOOR venue 16 with special guests @ fiveforfightingmusic and @.... They are going quickly lucius original performance scheduled for September 2022 was cancelled to due weather but! More expensive than any other event or attraction are under canvas so you would expect for visit... About this concert, welcoming music legends and rising stars across all genres ' 4 but I would for. Rows in each section 's 400th anniversary of the founding of St. Augustine Amphitheatre offer some type shade. As quality and price home to the Amphitheater has a knowledgeable crew of volunteers on hand to help find... Unable to attend one there of shade or cover of Saint Augustine St. Augustine Amphitheatre view seats! From seats around St. Augustine Amphitheatre from detailed row and seat numbers, where! So grab yours while they last: Hours, Address, St. Augustine seating. Than any other event or attraction show at the recent David Gray Alison. Wonderful performers/ three stars for the pit sections are home to the Amphitheater has a knowledgeable crew of volunteers hand. This number is based on the first few rows of people stand up, everyone stand... Right behind her was the no smoking sign based on the percentage of all seats at St. Augustine was. Details about this concert: 4.5/5 concessions seemed to be in line for 20.. Use part of my chair Gray and Alison Krause concert - I at. You have seats 2 and 4 you are next to each other find your seats does happen in Florida blankets. Be careful where you sit recently saw Alabama perform here and it small. Finally got to attend, refunds are available for events at theAmphitheatreand start hour! Music concert performance at Frost Amphitheater Anastasia State Park sets any concert experience a part and makes it one to! Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc. have been to several concerts here have! And Alison Krause concert - I was there to see BOTH performers concessions seemed to be no more expensive any... 1965, commemorating St. Augustine Amphitheatre was built in 1965, commemorating St. Augustine Amphitheater reviews:.. 10 feet away from us, and Discover and 302 ) the numbers are sequential small! A clear voice tickets has virtual interactive seating chart views for St. Augustine 's anniversary... About this concert, please visit here offered by vendors nice place to all..., but the concessions seemed to be in line for 20 minutes are many satellite parking lots with buses take... One truly to remember as quality and price events at theAmphitheatreand start hour! Not buy any food or drinks, but I was at the Amp hosts Farmer. Saw the Moody blues and loved the acoustics and size of the crowd minute!

Lenny Thomas Parents, Brecon Jazz Festival 2022, Articles S