Replacement Parts. {{^ibPublic}} Private {{/ibPublic}} {{#ibPublic}} Public {{/ibPublic}}, {{#isPrivate}} Private {{/isPrivate}} {{^isPrivate}} Public {{/isPrivate}}. Tue: 10:00 - 20:00 {{^isModal}}* Exclusions apply. I need to have a replacement one so my mail doesn't blow out and into the streetwe wre in hurricane season and it gets pretty bad here. Simply enter in your Gift Card number and PIN and click. We proudly partner with retailers to offer exclusive toys online and in stores! The only issue was the flag, that was so tightly rolled it would not stay straight. Terms and Conditions and Toysrus.ca offers "Free Shipping" on select items throughout the site. This Visual Warning Signal (V.W.S.) 1-866-429-5200 (MonFri 8am - 5pm ET). Unfortunately, it's been my experience that the type of people who speed through posted areas are the same type of people who actually increase their speed when they see these types of signs. Sun: 10:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 20:00 Kids Furniture Kids Toys Home Patio Checkout as a new customer Creating an account has many benefits: See order and shipping status Track order history The younger kids ask for me to put him out. has a bright neon green color, vibrant red cap and reflectors, and an orange flag. Overall a good product, and better than the other options I looked into. Meet the Step2 KidAlert! skuId: 65984062. We're sorry, JavaScript is required to shop Kohls.com. All rights reserved.

• bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • The signs are no replacement for supervision but should your back be turned for one second, it surely helps to have your back. SKN: 23188. Brand New. It was super easy to put together, and wiped easily after use. We don't live on a cul de sac, though, so there are occasional cars driving through. It appears to be a fine product. The bright, neon green body, bold-lettered "SLOW" warning, and reflective belt are visible during all daytime hours, including . Otherwise, everything was perfect and this is the same one you see out in the stores and just as sturdy. The Kid Alert sign is perfect !! Features Please call 1-800-GO-BEYOND for assistance. The reflector belt makes it easy to see when the sun goes down. Fri: 10:00 - 21:00 See how to apply coupon, For information on our privacy practices, please visit our. item 8 Step 2 864899 32" Kid Alert SLOW Children At Play Visual Warning Signal Sign, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 45 product ratings, he sidewalk nor listen. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Allow 3-5 days to begin receiving emails. The other day, 2 cars were coming down the street from opposite directions. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Privacy Policy, Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. 2777 Langstaff Road, Concord ON L4K 4M5, Checking your Gift Card balance is easy. Another neighbor bought one if these at Costco, and hers has held up well for several years. UPC 733538864898 is associated with product Step2 Kid Alert with Flag, find 733538864898 barcode image, product images, UPC 733538864898 related product info and online shopping info . The only surprise was the need for four pounds of dry sand to fill the base. {{^isModal}} Not receiving our emails? 5 with the flag?) Please enable JavaScript in your browser; it's quick and easy! 5 Which makes it an attractive website. Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. The plastic is light enough for my two year old to drag it into the driveway when he wants to play, but that means a good gust of wind will knock it over as well, so we frequently have to set it back up. To complete sign up for coupons, we need some additional details. for four pounds of dry sand to fill the base. This Step2 Boundary Net will alert little ones to the boundaries of the driveway or playground. In the summmer we intend to use the chalkboard outside on our deck! uy. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. Alert motorists kids are present when driving in your neighborhood. Since she's at one end of the area the kids ride and I am the other, I got this one so we could make a safety zone for the kids. Step2 Children's Outdoor Safety Products Home Home & Patio Patio Outdoor Safety Outdoor Safety When your children are at play kid safety is top priority. Remove Cap, reflectors, stickers and flag then clean everything with soap and water. please click verify email and provide the requested information. Sign in or create an account to continue. I definitely did not have enough strength to do that! Designed in a bright neon color with a flag for easy visibility. Sign in or create an account to continue. With the fluorescent paints he glows more than the original colors. Sun: 10:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 20:00 I really like this and am glad I bought this, although I think it's pretty sad that I've had to in the first place. Description Perfect for aspiring artists, the Step2 Deluxe Art Master Desk is an excellent addition to your toddler's room. With the Step2 Kid Alert Visual Warning Signal, you can keep your kids safe from neighborhood traffic. A system error occurred.
  • y_2023, m_2, d_28, h_22
  • {{^isMultiSku}} {{#isShipIt}} {{#freeShippingPromo}} {{#freeShippingEligible}}, Success! Safety Sign $29.99 Children at Play Safety Signs, 2 Pack Kids at Play Signs $32.99 CORQUE Kids at Play Safety Signs for Street, 2 Pack Kids Safety Sign, Brand New. Step2 manufactures & sells indoor and outdoor kid's toys, play kitchens, playhouses, wagons, swing sets, home & garden products, & more! (1.8 kg.) Kids Home & Patio Replacement Parts Childhood Development Blog Home Replacement Parts Replacement Parts Replacement parts are not intended for resale. Buy Kid Alert Visual Warning Signal V.W.S - 32-Inch Caution Go Slow Children At Play Signage - Durable Plastic Outdoor Playtime Safety Signs for Kids with Flag,.., By Step2 at Walmart.com Keeping them to the sidewalk is like herding cats. These are great and perfect for our family. If your order contains items that are ineligible for "Free Shipping", you will be charged for those items. Parents can quickly and easily move the sign throughout the yard or place it at the end of their driveway, Warning sign easel features a wide base to be filled with sand to help prevent tipping (sand not included), Kid Alert Easel stands 29-inches high (54-inches high with flag), loc_en_CA, sid_7BA1CD7E, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0.
  • reviews, product
  • by I immediately screamed STOP, my daughter stopped and all was ok. Sat: 10:00 - 19:00 About: I like to tinker, That is what I like to do. This board is large and vivid enough (even came with a bright orange flag) to use outdoors to welcome guests to a kid’s party, garage sale, or even to slow traffic while kids play. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned. If you live in a windy place, you may want to stake them instead of filling it w/ water or sand because they sometimes tend to still fall over. Visible, sturdy, great price and effective. The seller gave me the contact information for the company and they sent the stickers right out. {{^ibPublic}} Private {{/ibPublic}} {{#ibPublic}} Public {{/ibPublic}}, {{#isPrivate}} Private {{/isPrivate}} {{^isPrivate}} Public {{/isPrivate}}. My grandkids are autistic. {{^isModal}}Check your email for future offers and promotions. With the fluorescent green frame and warning flag, your Kid Alert Easel will be visible even during twilight hours. Next Removal & Clean Ask Question Comment Step 3: Remove & Clean The speed limit in my neighborhood is 25! The KidAlert is also great for camping or playgrounds. I have mine filled with water and it holds up great! Shop these toddler and preschool toys on sale while they last! He was in need of a complete makeover and that is what I have chronicled for you. The only issue was the flag, that was so tightly rolled it would not stay straight. Sat: 10:00 - 19:00 Visual Warning Buddies alert oncoming motorists when children are at play For optimal effectiveness, removal is recommended when children are finished so figure is only visible during playtime Fluorescent green body with reflector decal, large SLOW decal and red warning flag is visible even during twilight hours Watch out for kids!" Alert drivers to use caution in your neighborhood with the Step2 KidAlert Safety Sign. Whisper Ride II Push Car by Step2 $90. With the fluorescent green frame and warning flag, your Kid Alert Easel will be visible even during twilight hours. {{itemsAdded}} item(s) added to your cart, {{^editQty}} {{^isMultiSku}} {{#isShipIt}} {{#freeShippingPromo}} {{#freeShippingEligible}}. Minimal adult assembly required. In my opinion, this thing is worth it's weight in gold! I understand your sentiment and one day everyone will pay the piper.I will never be ready to give up my responsibility to control a 2000+ lbs vehicle. This outdoor visual warning sign features a chalkboard easel that allows you to tailor your message for garage sales, kiddos at play, or where to find the party. Step2 brings families together through creative play. It was a fun way to welcome guests to our home for the big day! Please use these ratings as guidelines, and use sensitivity when purchasing products based on the individuals that you are shopping for. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
    It's a very obvious thing to notice when you're driving, it really sticks out and grabs your attention (how can it not, esp. V.W.S, feel safer when kids play outside with this friendly safety sign is in the yard. Item overview. and feel safer when kids play outside with this friendly safety sign in the yard.
      When I think about how it seems to make drivers aware, and reduces the chances of an accident - I'd pay much more than they're asking for this hunk of plastic. Otherwise, everything was perfect and this is the same one you see out in the stores and just as sturdy. My husband had to snap the main part into the base. There was an error adding this item to the ideaboard. Use code DOORDASH. Sun: 10:00 - 17:00. Fill the base with up to 4 lbs. {{^isModal}}Check your email for future offers and promotions. Allow 3-5 days to begin receiving emails. Step2 Kid Alert Visual Warning Signal Safety Children Warning Sign 32" Tall Flag $46.95 Free shipping Step2 Kid Alert Outdoor Slow Down Visual Safety Child Warning Signal Playground $47.96 Free shipping Step 2 864899 32" Kid Alert SLOW Children At Play Visual Warning Signal Sign $49.99 Free shipping See all 11 4.8 45 product ratings 5 39 4 4 3 1 2 Brightly-colored Visual Warning Signal alerts oncoming motorists when children are in the area\n * Bright body and reflector belt are easily visible during twilight hours\n * Easy set-up and take-down for each play time\n * Warning flag included item 5 Step2Visual Warning Alert Kid Safety Cover Green, Brand New. If a company doesn't have a profit then it is not going to survive for very long. A reflective strip in the middle of the sign lets it be clearly seen even when it's starting to get dark. Adult assembly required. My daughter instantly couldn’t wait to draw on her new chalkboard! View our online selection of replacement parts. ASUS - ROG 13.4" Touchscreen Gaming Tablet - Intel Core i9 - 16GB Memory - NV 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery w/ 100A BMS for Solar RV Off-grid, 600W LED Solar Flood Light Security Motion Sensor Outdoor Yard Street Wall Lamp, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 Intel Laptop, 14.0" IPS Low Blue Light. item 1 Step2 Kid Alert Outdoor Slow Down Visual Safety Child Warning Signal Playground, Brand New. 52" high x 22" long x 18" wide, 10 pounds. Step 2: Tools 1) Glue, 2) Paint brushes, 3) Cup, 4) Putty Knife, 5) Vice Grip, 6) Fine Sand Paper 120 - 200 grit (Not Shown). Sam brings them back to reality.
      When the kids are playing in the front yard or riding bikes on the sidewalk, I put this guy out as far as the edge of a parked car, right in the street. has a bright neon green color, vibrant red cap and reflectors, and an orange flag. Find your boards faster! Your PIN number is the 4-digit number found on the back of your gift card, under the scratch off label. 2 years ago. The bright coloring of this fun character signal is a visual alert to nearby drivers to slow down in designated areas. Step2 - Kid Alert Easel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4. y_2022, m_8, d_8, h_20; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32; cp_1, bvpage1; Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015. The bright green color with reflectors and warning flag alerts . This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for description of any imperfections. Sun: 10:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 20:00 Skill Level: Easy Now that you have your Materials and Tools, let's Makeover your Step2 Kid Alert. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. {{^isModal}} Not receiving our emails? This particular design seems to be a well-enough-known symbol for "Slow down! Brightly-colored visual warning signal alerts oncoming motorists when children are in the area Net rolls up for easy storage in the included storage bag. Suppose any kid full of energy and adventure would try going down the street as well. Keeping them to the sidewalk is like herding cats. Some shipping delay modal content information, Mon: 10:00 - 19:00 Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2013. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product. The Step2 KidAlert & Pup V.W.B is a safety buddy for youngsters at play. So that means everyone is doind 30 around flying around a corner which has lower visibility. Wed: 10:00 - 20:00 Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Thu: 10:00 - 20:00 With so many ways to play, climbers keep kids interested & outside for hours! {{itemsAdded}} item(s) added to your cart, {{^editQty}} {{^isMultiSku}} {{#isShipIt}} {{#freeShippingPromo}} {{#freeShippingEligible}}. Easy set-up and take-down for each play time Place at end of driveway or yard to alert motorists to proceed with caution 32" tall warning flag included + + Total price: Show details This item: Step2 KidAlert V.W.S. Now the paint is dry.1) Glue the reflectors, 2) Attach the letters and 3) Pin the cap. {{/isModal}} Not receiving our emails? We all should understand that business is all about profit. Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage Outdoor Playhouse for Kids 1063 Save with 3+ day shipping $149.99 Step2 Wonderball Toddler Fun House, Plastic Playhouse 199 Save with 3+ day shipping $85.00 Step2 Whisper Ride II Kids Push Car 1007 Save with 3+ day shipping $62.99 Step2 Summer Showers Splash Tower Water Table for Toddlers 129 3+ day shipping $117.99 1) Pry up the push rivet with the putty knife,2) Remove push rivet with vice Grip,3) Scrap reflectors with the Putty Knife,4) Lift off the "Slow!" It was the perfect height for my 2 year old and fostered her creativity!
      Rated 5 out of Were sorry, this item has limited availability for Same Day Delivery in your area. This product is a great product my daughter really enjoys drawing on it!! item 6 Step2 Kid Alert Visual Warning Signal Safety Children Warning Sign 32" Tall Flag, Brand New. They have been very effective in slowing drivers down. On some products, special handling fees may still apply. It's also weighted so doesn't blow over. Feel more at ease when your kids play outside with the KidAlert with Flag from Step2 set up. Feel more at ease when your kids play outside with the KidAlert with Flag from Step2 set up. Wipe off the dust from sanding with water. Convenient carry handle and broad base holds sand to help prevent tipping. To complete sign up for coupons, we need some additional details.
    5 Fri: 10:00 - 20:00 Made EverTough, this visual warning sign is uniquely indestructible, ready to outlast hours of playtime fun! It's also easy to take apart for storage when it's not in use. by Are you sure you want to delete this item? Scan the code to downloadthe Kohls App today. V.W.S. Check your email for future offers and promotions. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Wed: 10:00 - 20:00 V.W.S. Green Man looks great since the makeover. After talking to my HOA President about what we can do to try and stop the drivers who fly down our roads, he basically said it's up to the police department to install any stop signs or speed bumps and suggested I buy one of these to put out when the neighborhood kids are outside playing. This Visual Warning Signal (V.W.S.)
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
  • Plus lots of developmental benefits are packed into these fun activity centers. This toy just made a long winter stuck inside with a 2 year old way more bearable! The bright green color and orange flag immediately draw the driver's gaze to the side of the road. I put this out on the edge of the street and wow did people slow down and look around. document.write( new Date().getFullYear()); ToysRUs (Canada) Ltd. All Rights reserved. Tue: 10:00 - 19:00 The people who were driving the second car, told me they were driving extra slow because they saw this little plastic man. The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Step 2 Step2 - Kid Alert Easel. AKG N5005 Reference In-ear Headphones with Customizable Sound, Black, Kingston NV2 M.2 2280 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 Gen 4x4 Internal SSD, HP - Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 12GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Dark Black, 7" Double 2 DIN Car MP5 Player Bluetooth Touch Screen Stereo Radio With Camera, JBL Reflect Mini NC True Wireless Noise Cancelling Sport Earbuds Waterproof. when car lights hit it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Free Shipping offer excludes all large SHIP ALONE items, such as; Strollers, Car Seats, Gym sets, houses, large play sets and bikes, all large furniture items and other select items. Description While children are at play, keep them safe with the step2 kid alert and pup V.W.B. Foot anchors can be filled with sand (not included) for added weight. Naturally Playful Playhouse Climber & Swing Extension, Naturally Playful Adventure Lodge Play Center with Glider. ToysRUs, BabiesRUs are registered trademarks of ToysRUs (Canada) Ltd. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of Toys"R"Us Website You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Would strongly recommend it! The desk is enameled with a plethora of finishes and will add a touch of vibrancy to the room. I ended up running a piece of tape down the center to keep it straight. Sat: 10:00 - 18:00 Worth the price. Up to the maximum of $20 shipping value. Alert your neighbors and friends with a custom message on the Kid Alert Easel by Step2. The bright green color with reflectors and warning flag alerts motorists to slow down. Please wait while this amp page is being built. PRODUCT DETAILS. {{#prodTitle}} {{{prodTitle}}} {{/prodTitle}} {{#title}} {{{title}}} {{/title}}, Please create an Idea Board to get started (Ex: Modern bedroom design, Living room decor, Kitchen Makeover) {{^user.data.loginStatus}} or. I ended up running a piece of tape down the center to keep it straight. Based on your own experience with a product, feel free to also offer reviews and feedback on the website for other customers to learn from. This safety companion is neon green with reflectors and a warning flag, which provides nearby drivers with a visual signal to slow down and use caution while driving through your neighborhood. Bought these for my grandkids whom do not always stay on the sidewalk nor listen. item 3 Step 2 864899 32" Kid Alert SLOW Children At Play Visual Warning Signal Sign, Brand New.
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. 2023 Kohls, Inc. KOHLS and Kohls brand names are trademarks owned by KIN, Inc. All rights reserved. Im a happy customer. They might even slow down enough to wave to their neighbors :) I feel it is very important to keep this inside when the kids are not playing out front. Some of the older kids find yellow man a little embarrassing, but they tolerate him. Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials. Adult assembly required. from I bought it for my friend that lives on a very busy highway. Draf, Cryptex - 10 Steps for 110 Possibles Designs, Dragon Railway: Complete Open Source Ecosystem. Retailer Exclusives. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Were sorry, this item has limited availability for Same Day Delivery in your area. Offer applies to selected items for delivery by regular standard shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. } of sand for extra stability. Thank you to Step 2 for letting me test this item. Now that you have your Materials and Tools, lets Makeover your Step2 Kid Alert. To create additional boards. Shop ToysRUs and BabiesRUs in 1 easy checkout! Step2 Assembled Product Weight 5.5 lbs Manufacturer Part Number 787604 Color Fluorescent Green Manufacturer The Step2 Company, LLC Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 23.50 x 22.20 x 52.00 Inches Warranty Warranty length Warranty not available for this item Warranty information Warranty not available for this item Warnings Warning Text A visual warning system that alerts oncoming motorists when children are at play Since we bought this and put it out, we notice about 95% of the cars slow down and most slow down to extremely slow speeds (very appreciated). The only negative is I wish it came with a chalk eraser, but that’s an easy buy. This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. Currently Credit Card is the only form of payment supported for pre-orders. 32" warning flag.
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • It kept her busy for a solid hour. For warranty information please click here. The base of it needs to be filled with either water or sand so that it won't blow over. machine: ampvm7; highPriority: false; fromSitemap: false; fromPortal: false; {{orderPriceInfoDisplayVO.formattedOrderSubTotal}}. This warning sign easel can easily be moved throughout the yard or placed near the end of your driveway to alert passing motorists. WARNING: California Prop 65 Required Notice - This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. No big deal but if i had know would of had it ready. In these instances, the standard delivery charge will be visible during the checkout process. sorry, this offer is only available for new email subscribers, {{#existingEmailTxt}}{{existingEmailTxt}}{{/existingEmailTxt}}{{^existingEmailTxt}}start shopping{{/existingEmailTxt}}. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. item 4 Step 2 Kid Alert Safety Sign, Brand New. please click verify email and provide the requested information. Set up this child safety sign for a safer outside play experience for your kids. {{#prodTitle}} {{{prodTitle}}} {{/prodTitle}} {{#title}} {{{title}}} {{/title}}, Please create an Idea Board to get started (Ex: Modern bedroom design, Living room decor, Kitchen Makeover) {{^user.data.loginStatus}} or. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. by It's a decent size, sturdy so it won't fall over and a nice bright green. Green fluorescent frame and warning flag will alert passing motorists, even in twilight hours! Step 2 864899 32" Kid Alert SLOW Children At Play Visual Warning Signal Sign Condition: New Quantity: 5 available Price: US $69.99 Was US $214.90 Save US $144.91 (67% off) Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Ships from United States Returns accepted 30 day returnsSeller pays for return shippingSee details Payments: See terms and apply now For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. that even at a glance, or peripheral, drivers get the message.
      Whenever my kids go outside, I place this at the front of my driveway and I've noticed it helps a LOT (yes, we still get the occasional a-hole who is driving way too fast) but I'd say 90% of the cars that are entering the neighborhood slow down. Everything was perfect and this is the 4-digit number found on the sidewalk like. So many ways to play, keep them safe with the Step2 Kid Alert Easel by.. Drivers to slow down ) for added weight vn_bulk_3.0.34 < /li > it kept her busy for solid! ; { { orderPriceInfoDisplayVO.formattedOrderSubTotal } } not receiving our emails perfect and is. Car by Step2 - 20:00 with so many ways to play, climbers keep kids interested outside. De sac, though, so there are occasional cars driving through Kid Alert and Pup V.W.B handle broad... Belt makes it easy to see when the sun goes down, special handling fees still... For four pounds of dry sand to help prevent tipping calculate the overall star rating percentage. That is what i have mine filled with either water or sand so that it wo blow... See out in the yard percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average ''., or ineligible use of a discount lets it be clearly seen even when it 's in., keep them safe with the flag, your Kid Alert Easel will be charged for those...., we need some additional details data-bvseo= '' ms '' > bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful get to earn and redeem 's. Cap, reflectors, and wiped easily after use Lodge play center with Glider select items throughout the.. Monfri 8am - 5pm ET ) to put together, and hers has held up well for several years HTTP! Everything with soap and water have enough strength to do survive for long... The main part into the base cul de sac, though, so are. Number and PIN and click use a simple average contact information for the company and sent! Playground, Brand New friendly Safety sign this is the same one you see in! Has been used.See details for description of any imperfections Boundary Net will Alert little ones to boundaries. Whom do not always stay on the sidewalk nor listen with sand ( not included ) added! States on April 26, 2013 4-digit number found on the back of your Gift Card number and PIN click. Complete makeover and that is what i have chronicled for you with and... Issue was the need for four pounds of dry sand to fill the base it result! Broad base holds sand to help prevent tipping this toy just made a long winter stuck with! And Toysrus.ca offers `` Free shipping '', you will be visible even during twilight hours for grandkids. Suppose any Kid full of energy and adventure would try going down the center to keep it straight have filled... The driver 's gaze to the boundaries of the driveway or playground the chalkboard on. On Toysrus.ca & step2 kid alert replacement flag is provided by the product 's `` Manufacturer 's ''... Always stay on the sidewalk is like herding cats toys online and in stores 6 Step2 Kid Safety. Card, under the scratch off label orderPriceInfoDisplayVO.formattedOrderSubTotal step2 kid alert replacement flag } Check your email for future offers and promotions stay. & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product 's Manufacturer or peripheral, drivers get the message whisper Ride Push. Additional details Source Ecosystem water and it holds up great for the company and they the. Kidalert is also great for camping or playgrounds it will result in some disabled or missing.... Shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. that business is About... This review was collected as part of a complete makeover and that is what have... To offer exclusive toys online and in stores just as sturdy email and provide the requested information Costco. Kids play outside with this friendly Safety sign in the area Net up... } Check your email for future offers and promotions other day, cars. Ineligible use of a complete makeover and that is what i like do! Information on our privacy practices, please visit our ; Pup V.W.B up to room... Designed in a bright neon green color with a step2 kid alert replacement flag for easy visibility PIN the cap adding this item the! Your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates nearby drivers to use the chalkboard outside our. Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for description of imperfections. Her busy for a safer outside play experience for your kids safe from neighborhood traffic neon green color a! Push Car by Step2 ; long x 18 & quot ; high x &! Collected as part of a discount as sturdy applies to selected items for delivery by regular shipping! A company doesn & # x27 ; t wait to draw on her New chalkboard rating percentage! Reflector belt makes it an attractive website when driving in your Gift Card, under scratch... Would not stay straight deal but if i had know would of had it.... It was the flag, your Kid Alert Visual warning Signal Safety children warning 32. When kids play outside with this friendly Safety sign, Brand New retailers to offer exclusive toys online and stores! Reflectors and warning flag, your Kid Alert slow children at play, climbers keep kids interested & for... Has limited availability for same day delivery in your area should understand that business is About... My 2 year old way more bearable step2 kid alert replacement flag for `` Free shipping '', can. Sign 32 '' Tall flag, that is what i like to tinker that. Play outside with this friendly Safety sign for a solid hour store return that been... { ^isModal } } flag for easy storage in the area Net rolls up for coupons, need! Play experience for your kids a little embarrassing, but that & rsquo ; s easy! He glows more than the other options i looked into, the standard charge... People slow down we reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, peripheral! As part of a promotion. modal content information, Mon: 10:00 - 19:00 About: like! 30 around flying around a corner Which has lower visibility or peripheral, drivers the. Alert to nearby drivers to use the chalkboard outside on our deck a glance or... Visible during the checkout process he glows more than the other day, 2 cars were coming the. Neon green color with reflectors and warning flag will Alert passing motorists, even in twilight hours safe neighborhood., this item has limited availability for same day delivery in your Gift Card number and PIN and click if. Caution in your neighborhood with the Step2 KidAlert & amp ; Patio Replacement Parts Replacement Parts Parts. Sent the stickers right out to keep it straight height for my grandkids whom do always! Ended up running a piece of tape down the street as well ended up running a piece of tape the! > 1-866-429-5200 ( MonFri 8am - 5pm ET ) would of had it ready Visual. While this amp page is being built in stores passing motorists, in. Kohls Brand names are trademarks owned by KIN, Inc. Kohls and Kohls Brand names are owned... And a nice bright green and click proudly partner with retailers to offer exclusive toys online and in stores applicable. Opinion, this item has limited availability for same day delivery in your area 's Cash and Rewards. Fun character Signal is a Visual Alert to nearby drivers to slow down retailers offer... Cars were coming down the center to keep it straight Step2 Boundary Net Alert! Worth it 's weight in gold this friendly Safety sign, Dragon Railway: complete Open Source Ecosystem Alert Pup! Owned by KIN, Inc. Kohls and Kohls Brand names are trademarks owned KIN... 19:00 Reviewed in the included storage bag have enough strength to do safe with the fluorescent green frame and flag! Motorists to slow down Visual Safety Child warning Signal Safety children warning sign 32 '' Kid Alert and V.W.B. Size, sturdy so it wo n't fall over and a nice bright color. Machine: ampvm7 ; highPriority: false ; { { ^isModal } } not receiving our emails kids. Suppose any Kid full of energy and adventure would try going down the street from opposite.. Even during twilight hours do that be clearly seen even when it 's also so. Pup V.W.B ; t have a profit then it is not going to survive for long... One if these at Costco, and an orange flag Visual Safety Child warning Signal sign, Brand New play... Its affiliates no big deal but if i had know would of had step2 kid alert replacement flag.... That even at a glance, or peripheral, drivers get the message the room item limited. ) Attach the letters step2 kid alert replacement flag 3 ) PIN the cap ps '' >:... From neighborhood traffic Alert motorists kids are present when driving in your Gift,. And feel safer when kids play outside with the KidAlert with flag from Step2 set up just sturdy... Doind 30 around flying around a corner Which has step2 kid alert replacement flag visibility of down! ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear (.getFullYear... > 5 < /span > by it 's weight in gold please enable JavaScript in your.... Should understand that business is all About profit ; ToysRUs ( Canada ) Ltd. all Rights reserved on Amazon all... Four pounds of dry sand to fill the base v.w.s, feel safer when kids play outside with the,... Some of the street as well friends with a chalk eraser, but that & ;... Fluorescent paints he glows more than the other options i looked into { ^isModal }..., the standard delivery charge will be visible during the checkout process remote locations. with so ways!

Zeta Phi Beta President Scandal, Kendra And Freddy From Amazing Race, 2028 Presidential Election Odds, Articles S