And something like that is happening on a much broader level with much bigger consequences right now. ALEX: Thank you, Buck. We should figure out what multiple doses mean and what they look like, cause those people, it looks like, are gonna need to be vaccinated again. It is talking about going back into lockdown for the Jewish holidays in September. Thats a great study out of England that I dont think got enough attention. Great article! Now, on the other hand, for those 39 and below, according to this data, the unvaccinated have a higher chance of contracting COVID-19, but considering the 10,000-fold difference in mortality rates between the old and the young, high COVID-19 rates in people under the age of 40 is exponentially less of a risk of hospitalization and death compared to high COVID-19 rates among the elderly. CLAY: Okay. CLAY: Buck and I, Alex, have been saying, Hey, to our parents, you should go get the vaccine.. Watch it here. Other Books. Alex responded by saying he didn't know if he was a curmudgeon but that he doesn't like to "get pushed around." So Alex is, in personality terms, 'disagreeable.' That makes sense. Fully vaccinated, okay? They were afraid the disease would be stigmatized. ALEX: I mean, its completely clear what they should do. While Greenwald and Taibbi embrace being invited on Fox News. Alex Berenson Jan 30 505 44-year-old female vegetarian MSNBC host is hospitalized for almost 10 days for heart inflammation, blames everything but the obvious cause It was because of a cold, people. CLAY: This is the first time youve been suspended during the 18 months? I mean, get to the criticisms first because right now, as you know, there are people who just know theyre supposed to oppose you. Its called Substack. One side of town gets richer the other poorer and then it's all a giant mess. Alex is a smart guy who's not afraid to voice his opinions. While they accuse the other side of doing what they are doing at a never ending drumbeat, I wonder if those following them even understand what is going on. And third, when kids get covid, unless theyre lightning-strike unlucky or theyre really sick, they dont I mean pre-existing, like have leukemia or some terrible condition . Which does not change the fact that 72.32% of COVID deaths in England last month were fully vaccinated. Its in British government documents.. Fauci was around for HIV. There is no evidence that this thing is gonna cause that covid or any of the variants is gonna cause health system collapse. He does not show enough of the upside of the vaccines. How do you respond to that? So, for Alex, who evidently doesn't know how to do an internet search, find a patent and read . The left hates them for it. They wanted to get as many people to have one dose as possible. And it should piss those supporters off. Perhaps Alex's silo of truth stance is why RFK Jr. called him a young curmudgeon. I envy the reader who can reach the end of Alex Berenson's Unreported Truths About Covid-19 and Lockdowns: Masks, without tearing her hair out in frustration at the absurdity of the world today, which apparently is not so different from the one that Galileo inhabited four centuries ago. Federal officials targeted me specifically; when they met with Twitter in April 2021, "they really wanted to know about Alex Berenson" Alex Berenson . Where nearly 1 percent of the entire population just tested positive for Covid. No. I was going to recommend Alex Berenson' Substack, among others. In contrast, the fact-checkers at Reuters, the Associated Press, and the New York Times will debunk these statements by saying that the majority of people over the age of 40 are fully vaccinated in England, therefore it is to be expected that the majority of COVID-19 deaths would be fully vaccinated. I'm sorry I said I wouldn't spam you, but it's just so good. They have no idea who really gets very sick from this. Tucker Carlson snubs Alex Berenson after his bushwhack of Dr. Malone. Subscribe to get full access to the newsletter and website. Is that the vast majority of people in Britain who died in September were fully vaccinated. Nov 10, 2021. He has a new book out called PANDEMIA. Both have been embraced by those same deplorables because they are among the few liberals who are willing to actually call out the left when it is deserved. Robby Soave | 8.30.2021 9:50 AM But, yeah, she . Why is no one in the mainstream media acknowledging the United Kingdoms publicly available data showing for the 40 and older age groups, 79.94% of COVID-19 cases in England during September were fully vaccinated? Click to read Howard Marler Museum Collection Notes, a Substack publication. read more. So if youre hoping that the vaccine reduces all-cause mortality, that it actually prevents death which is the whole point of all this, I thought you cannot find that data in that clinical trial. A one-year thank-you for subscribers who signed up after the piece about the White House effort to define free speech as terrorism, I hoped by now we would be done with Covid. The assumption is that Dr. Malone and Alex Berenson are on the same team and any attacks on other members of the team hurt the wider effort. Thats good. Malone and I dont agree on everything, but we do agree that censorship is wrong.. I'm assuming by now most of you heard what Alex said to Dr. Malone in an interview last night on Fox News - comments that led to outrage from both of their followers. "The mRNA experiment needs to stop. They were talking about boosters back in January. Your Dept. Bourla said that the most likely scenario was annual re-vaccinations due to the emergence of new variants. This underscores how a two-tier society is being created tying a pharmaceutical product to peoples ability to work, travel, and take part in society. BUCK: Two-thirds basically of Indians have had covid right now. CLAY: A third time and maybe more, maybe years and years. Communities function better when people have normal life, and, three, get the schools open normally, period. I mean, do you believe that its not the case that for anybody, that if you get the shot, whoever you are, whoever you may be, youre much less likely to end up in the hospital and/or die from this from covid? His newest book, PANDEMIA, on the coronavirus and our response to it, was published on Nov. 30. GOV. Here is The Daily Beast piece. There is no equity if you loose all your own freedoms. We can get back to normal whenever we want! ALEX: It's a pleasure. The vaccine only tells you about one small part of it. The Self-Sabotage of Alex Berenson. Stopping people on social media. They don't even work better than the (useless) flu shot. Is the data clear on this one? Alex, great to see you. Alex Berenson is the one man who has methodically tracked down every source, number, and study about Coronavirus that can be found. BTW it was the third hit on duckduckgo when searching for Alex Berenson substack. He parlayed that into a lucrative Substack and adoration by the deplorables he obviously hates. Thats older people and, listen, if youre 400 pounds you probably should. I dont think he holds his subscribers in particularly high regard, however, that is pretty clear. Costs nothing for now and if you get in now you will never pay. Okay. In the US, that narrative is the vaccine and boosters are the only thing. When the hysteria around COVID jabs hit a fever pitch in the second half of 2021, there was seemingly no voice in the mainstream press that was willing to question the "safe and effective" line that had been . But were talking to Alex Berenson. Hes just a journalist whos been asking questions and gone against the consensus when the data told him to and he is here with us now in studio in New York. Please, released last Tuesday, New York Times best-selling author, Alex Berenson, who was. ALEX: So, you know, a couple months ago they had an easier case, right? Full story here: alexberenson.substack.com CLAY: And 92% in England have either had covid or theyve had the vaccine. Is that the vast majority of people in Britain who died in September were fully vaccinated. Update on Berenson v Twitter. Never miss an update. I believe that both are true journalists who follow the truth. For example, Bill Gates-- arguably the most infamous, powerful, and profit-mongering public pusher of pandemia and pro-vax propaganda -- is not even mentioned in Berenson's 454 page book, let alone cataloged in the index for convenient reference. ALEX: Thats right. Is that really it? CLAY: I think thats just significant cause so many parents are out there as it pertains to kids and covid. BUCK: Which, again, seems like a complete moving of the goalposts on this. Get 'em while you can. This optimistic piece no doubt was music to the ears of his many loyal readers. Berenson continued, Im going to keep saying it because nobody believes it, but the numbers are there in the government documents. In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with a higher percentage ofthe population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Please subscribe. The Question of Masks. Right now, we are being told that if every single person in the entire United States got the covid vaccine, that covid would be over, that people who are unvaccinated are the only reason why covid still exists. You all know him as author of Unreported Truths About Covid-19, a series you can get online. But it's not the only reason for the outrage. You got a lot of heat in the beginning. (Full disclosure: I havent listened to the entire RFK Jr. interview yet. Why do we not know how many people have natural immunity? Do we know? See the right doesnt trust their side of the aisle at all. ALEX: (laughing) Thanks for being here in the studio with us. Enter your email to receive your password hint. But it was a long time ago and he needed the research money! There are 3,000 to 4,000 a day. Those are the numbers. Berenson also discussed Englands case rates by vaccination status featured in Table 2 of the same, The rate of cases per 100,000 classified by age group and vaccination status can be better visualized with Figure 2 from the same, . ALEX: Yeah. Fully vaccinated, two doses, two weeks. What you are describing is clearly shown at levels 2 or lower. He allowed them to believe he came on merely to discuss censorship. I dunno. Well, and I said this last week and I wasnt clear. ALEX: No masks. The bad news: only in Bulgaria. ALEX: Its not like that. So, listen. If there is a team, Dr Malone is on it. Alex Berenson is at it againnow attacking the vaccine injuredspecifically "middle-aged ladies.". In flew a flurry of responses on Dr. Malone's post and on an unrelated post of Alex's. Successfully sent. Welcome to the official fan page for the John Wells novels! truthful with his very appearance on the show. If you look at the clinical trial, what the clinical trial did show is that in this group of people this group of relatively healthy people who they tested the vaccine on, there were fewer cases of what they called severe illness which wasnt actually that severe. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the video. Email. He instead used the segment to trash not just Ivermectin but Malone for promoting it. New York Times best selling author, Alex Berenson, appeared on "The Joe Rogan Experience" to discuss Public Health England's latest data on the COVID vaccines. ALEX: The really smart people who are not, you know, Fauci, are not sort of like you have to get the vaccine tomorrow who look at the data. Second of all, kids are dirty little creatures who are like constantly touching them and taking them off and switching them with each other. More concerning even than that is: The number of people who are in critical care, seriously ill, in Israel has increased tenfold in the last month, to 250. Thats inherent in the name. That is the fact. BUCK: is that the only reason we still have covid-19, really, is because of Delta being more efficient at spread and unvaccinated people. Okay? Please subscribe to access C&B 24/7 content, Please reactivate subscription to access C&B 24/7 content, Where's the Reckoning? ONE: Berenson's book blatantly omits several of the key players behind the covid pandemic. ALEX: And then of the others, there were only six who didnt have trisomies or other really severe genetic conditions whod be classified as healthy. You have young children. Alex Berenson @AlexBerenson Murder rates are up 50 percent in the United States since 2015. RFK Jr. continued, describing Alex as a prickly character and something of a young curmudgeon., Alex responded by saying he didn't know if he was a curmudgeon but that he doesn't like to get pushed around., So Alex is, in personality terms, disagreeable.. Please check your inbox. And if the virus changes in that part, your bodys not gonna recognize it. If Alex and Dr. Malone had been invited on to discuss these disagreements, there wouldnt be this outrage. Enter your e-mail to receive your account information via e-mail. BUCK: I mean, New York back when they did it in, I think it was, June 2020 said it was 20%. Please, URGENT: mRNAs jabs may have caused tens of millions of serious new health problems worldwide, a huge peer-reviewed study shows, Covid vaccines are linked to a 20 percent rise in new diagnoses for at least three months after vaccination; a second report finds even higher risks for. Alex Berenson just put up a substack pointing out that at the level of population excess mortality, many highly vaxed European countries regardless of the proportion of actual Covid deaths making up the excess are not trending well. So vaccines are supposed to be permanent, right? You have to find peace inside, RFK Jr. said. You have how many kids? First of all, they dont work. in how he used his airtime, blindsiding everyone - Dr. Malone, the host, the producers, and the audience - that set everyone off. BUCK: Alex, were gonna come back here in a second cause I want to talk to you about T-cell immunity. Berenson showed Rogan a report entitled . Suddenly the money is there like magic--just don't ask too much where it came from, what was cut to make it happen (like the roads, bridges, broken dams, etc), just don't look too closely at social programs that take kids from their moms for one violation of drugs or whatever so that they can sell that kid into the sex tradeEvil is normalized in order to get something else. Jan 9 4/ In October 2022, @scottgottliebmd claimed on Twitter and CNBC that he was not trying to suppress debate on mRNA jabs. Masks are useless. Stay tuned for that article, but I put it back in the queue in order to write this unplanned piece. The ironic thing is that the vast majority of his paid subscribers and vocal supporters are on the right. But smart people I talk to say it looks to them like its not that the Delta variant is so much worse. Governor DeSantis Talks to Clay and Buck. Only we can do that to ourselves. What is going on right now? Which does not change the fact that 72.32% of COVID deaths in England last month were fully vaccinated. And, by the way, we dont even know that these vaccines actually reduce deaths, okay? Its never been proven in a clinical trial. BUCK: How certain are we on the question of Delta variant versus vaccine failure as the cause of the surge right now? Anybody who looks at the data is gonna agree to that okay the side effects are off the charts compared to the flu shot. Meanwhile, an independent journalist like Alex Berenson will continue to seek out publicly available data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable. It's bad. I mean Berenson has his own substack now and of course is allowed to pick and choose what . Senator Ted Cruz joins Clay and Buck with a message for Secretary Pete. Amanda Euringer. Share this post. But, alas they are not. Coronavirus. Don't take it from me, take it from Moderna! 107. First of all, the U.K. used a lot of AstraZeneca which we dont use here. For example, data from Israel, Iceland, and Singapore also show the majority of COVID cases in the fully vaccinated. We should encourage those people who are not vaccinated to be vaccinated. But at what pace should you travel on that path? Okay. The study boldly claims that there are five times the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs those attributable to COVID-19 in the most vulnerable 65+ demographic.. You shared some data from England about kids in particular and the impact that this great British study had shown covid has on them, and the numbers were truly staggering. Just let everybody live, okay? Theres a couple of months where this thing really does seem to work and it provides protection and you saw that in Israel, you saw it in the U.K., you saw it through the American nursing home data. You hear, its good at least six to eight months is what theyve been saying. There is beauty all around you if youll slow down long enough to see it. Lets say a prayer for all people, not for those who agree with us. Though Berenson admittedly leans left, he believes in the freedom of speech and laments the Left's lack of tolerance of diversity of thought. It seems like now finally people understand that this is almost like a religious symbol for most folks. Fifteen years ago, a really good paper about this by the guy who did more to eradicate smallpox than anyone else in the world, said, Get back to normal. People are clearly aware that Im on very thin ice on Twitter. Anyone surprised by this is not paying attention. And why he continues to do the work he does even though he has lost friends and has been kicked out of many elite circles. There may be a few liberal subscribers, but most would be classified as deplorable by Hillary Clinton and her liberal supporters. So you are right now suspended from Twitter for seven days. Nor, does it debunk the fact that, if you are above the age of 40, you are more likely to catch COVID-19 if you are vaccinated rather than if you are unvaccinated according to this report from Public Health England. Which is . CLAY: Thats a shining light in terms of natural immunity. . The right wings folks who embrace him also love the ex-New York Times credential. Please, Ironically, an interview that Alex just did with RFK Jr. gives us a little insight. Even after many doctor visits & meds, swelling recurs. It's why, early on in the pandemic, he was virtually the only one willing to step outside the narrative and say what no one else was saying. We got a lot of this, people reaching out. Last week I threw out five ideas on what we need to do going forward to make sure the debacle of the last three years - and particularly of our . Alex Berenson is a former New York Times reporter and the author of 13 novels, three non-fiction books, and the Unreported Truths booklets. It didnt happen. I recommend you do so on Amazon before they decide you cant. As a true and just nation we should help those who have fallen, but, not hinder others in the name of equity. I mean they are smarter, they have more money, much smarter than the public health authorities. BUCK: Are there (crosstalk) that you know, can I ask, who are willing to say that to you offline? We know this because Dr. Malone indicated that the producers apologized to him about it and were blindsided themselves. In other words, they are vaccines that lower the chance of severe illness but still allow for infection and transmission of the virus. 591. It's also true that advancing to hero status is always a double-edged sword. Last week, journalist Alex Berenson posted a Substack article titled, "The Light at the End of the Covid.". Will it get short with each booster or will it get longer with each booster? Cause originally they did say that it was gonna prevent transmission . Subscribe. Berenson is being widely criticized for hurting the team. Berenson said: According to Table 2, during September, there were a total of 256,686 cases recorded for people above the age of 40. But for all of us. And even now with sort of somewhat depressing data out of Israel, it still looks like the vaccines are a better bet than not for older people. Paris Pied. Now, on the other hand, for those 39 and below, according to this data, the unvaccinated have a higher chance of contracting COVID-19, but considering the 10,000-fold difference in. So clearly there should be a greater interest in that. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz took to Twitter to slam "Leftie Brown Shirts" who he claimed were cheering Alex Berenson's ban from the platform . They did it on the correct schedule. In a podcast episode released last Tuesday, New York Times best-selling author, Alex Berenson, who was permanently suspended from Twitter, appeared on "The Joe Rogan Experience" to discuss the latest reports on the COVID vaccines out of the UK. They know they are often dealing with really dishonest people but they have a plan to finish--like they want a piece of land to become a park, or they want a program to get accepted. Like, thats my spiritual place. I think you need a spiritual place to go; otherwise, its hard to take., Alex responded, Thats an interesting way to-I mean-I just feel like I just am chasing the truth. One is, again, its this problem of how long does it last? Alex Berenson is a former New York Times reporter and the author of 13 novels, three non-fiction books, and the Unreported Truths booklets. They use scare tactics to get you to not speak out, just like communists would. They have no idea what the numbers really are. They are by definition leaky vaccines. Now I cant say anything on Twitter because Im banned. The real revelations here are the extent of cases and deaths occurring in the fully vaccinated in England during the month of September. The number of infections in Israel has increased more than tenfold in the last month. On Jan. 14, 2022, Berenson was paired with Dr. Robert Malone on Fox News to discuss censorship. ALEX: I cant guess at the motive. Looking at the clip, it was obvious that Berenson was nervous and just waiting to speak. This site requires JavaScript to run correctly. For those listeners who may not be aware, what are you are seeing from that data? Alex Berenson Returns with More Data You Won't Get Elsewhere. Many of these comments mention that attacking Dr. Malone was hurting the team. The Team being those fighting the government misinformation on vaccines, as well as mandates and masks, opposition to vaccines for children, the effectiveness of Ivermectin, and all the other authoritarian aspects of Covid and the silencing of any critics of the narrative. Last week, Berenson published a Substack post that included screenshots of a conversation on Twitter's internal Slack messaging system from April 2021, obtained during the course of the lawsuit. 1/ What happened? But he didnt tell the producers what his plans were. However much they want to scream about Mississippi and Florida which has a national average vaccination rate, by the way, how much they want to scream about people like me, they cant get around that fact. Okay? The other said something worse. Of Pandemia wishes to congratulate those who have not lost faith! If 50 people got myocarditis, theyll just . Thanks so much for being here, Alex. Can I just ask you, though: The people who say on the vaccine that youre wrong. ALEX: No, I was So since the Biden administration had that press conference, since Jen Psaki put the list of 12 names and mentioned that . No 19-year-old dropped dead of venous sinus thrombosis after getting a flu shot. BUCK: Clay and I have both been talking to you now about this issue for about 18 months and were going to for a long time. Understandably (other than all the lockdown enhanced Covid and other deaths exaggerating things in 2020) one would expect that if the vaxes were effective we would see the step up we do in 2020 followed by steps down back toward the projected trend lines in 2021 and 2022 with the deployment of the vaxes. But at what. The vaccines dont last! You can sign up for free, you know, almost 100,000 people have now signed up mostly just in the last couple of weeks. ALEX: They dont get sick from covid. Thats different. This is to their credit. Lets say we could get Alex Berenson to walk into the Biden Oval Office right now and they would have to listen. Is that what were heading for? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. A huge French study shows BELIEVING you had Covid is associated with many later symptoms. He is an investigative journalist, and you can go check out his Substack in case Twitter gives him issues for telling things that are true, it turns out. Again and this is a really complicated. We all have moments of bad judgment (me included), and I can forgive this one of Alex's. So, again, we have better data out of Israel. Meanwhile, an independent journalist like. Alex Berenson Unprovoked Attack on Dr Robert Malone. The collective will create power and keep power anchored to them only. This ends when we say it ends. Based on the data that you see in Israel and in England, is that true? Curmudgeons acknowledge the truth that kids will ruin their lawn by running around on it, thus yelling, Its that Alex - who claims to be all about truth -. Alex, great to see you. It is far, far more transparent and honest than the data we get in the U.S. And theyre in front of us. Thats the big takeovers here. CLAY: Okay. ALEX: which I dont think I was on. 12,000 Doctors And Scientist Sign Declaration Claiming Crimes Against Humanity: More than 12,000 Doctors and Scientists have signed the Rome Declaration accusing public policymakers of crimes against humanity for preventing physicians from treating their COVID-19 patients, as a result of barriers put up by pharmacies, hospitals, and public health agencies, rendering the vast majority of healthcare providers helpless to protect their patients in the face of disease. His subscription cost is $6/month. ALEX: That is right. Thats actually good. And, by the way, we dont know how long immunity is gonna last with each booster. Thats right. True story. Back and better than ever. from Twitter, appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience to discuss the latest reports on the COVID vaccines out of the UK. And they suspended me for a week for a tweet that did nothing but report the results of Pfizers pivotal clinical trial about the vaccine. Nor, does it debunk the fact that, if you are above the age of 40, you are more likely to catch COVID-19 if you are vaccinated rather than if you are unvaccinated according to, You can find these video clips and more on my, YouTube has expanded its medical misinformation policies with new guidelines targeting content that falsely alleges that approved vaccines are dangerous and cause chronic health effects, claims that vaccines do not reduce transmission or contraction of the disease, or contains misinformation on the substances contained in vaccines will be removed., The study begins by discussing various stats in the pandemic, including how many people in the United States reportedly died from the disease, how many have been inoculated, and how many people have died following the shot according to the CDCs VAERS database. You can also pay. CLAY: And I want to say this. But how would you tell people to be able to consume what you put out? It's so lovely. Because the collective is more important to them. It wasnt the topic of discussion, and it made it look as though Alex had been waiting for this moment and seized it. Berenson, who has generally been very careful and measured in his statements about the vaccines, argued on Substack and on Fox News Tuesday night that the data makes clear that not only do the mRNA vaccines not work, they appear to be making the pandemic worse. Now thats been taken from them, and they are looking to blame somebody. Berenson subsequently hopped on Substack to defend his attack on Malone. It is disgusting. Despite all this, I offer a truce. 'Twitter booted former NYT reporter Alex Berenson for posting that the vax doesn't stop transmission. Perhaps it isnt enough in the long run to just chase the truth, running over whoever gets in the way of your pursuit. We have punished our kids enough. Berenson moved to Substack in order to get his reporting published because corporate media wouldn't touch it. Alex Berenson just put up a substack pointing out that at the level of population excess mortality, many highly vaxed European countries regardless of the proportion of actual Covid deaths making up the excess are not trending well. Okay. Please subscribe, because if he gets kicked off of Twitter, you're not gonna know how to find his stuff. ALEX: Again, 17 now months ago back in April of 2020 . The rate of cases per 100,000 classified by age group and vaccination status can be better visualized with Figure 2 from the same PHE Report. Drop the masks! Is it just the unvaccinated are getting whacked with Delta all over the place or what? The Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show Copyright 2021 Premiere Networks, Inc. This thing is not bad enough to destroy our society. But I'm also against the government forcing a private company to run their business in a certain way. I've shown it to two physicians so far. There is simply no way that England has completely contradictory data to the United States with the same virus and vaccines. For this moment and seized it vax doesn & # x27 ; Twitter former! To two physicians so far NYT reporter Alex Berenson is being widely criticized for hurting team... That part, your bodys not gon na recognize it ) that you in! Malone on Fox News to walk into the Biden Oval Office right now her liberal supporters official... Btw it was obvious that Berenson was nervous and just waiting to speak made it look as Alex! For example, data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable 's the.! Berenson moved to Substack in order to get his reporting published because corporate media would touch... But the numbers really are cant say anything on Twitter because Im.. The U.S. and theyre in front of us a smart guy who 's not the reason... Are describing is clearly shown at levels 2 or lower voice his opinions the government forcing a private company run! That is happening on a much broader level with much bigger consequences right now at it againnow attacking vaccine... Singapore also show the majority of his paid subscribers and vocal supporters are on the Joe Rogan Experience discuss... And her liberal supporters the most likely scenario was annual re-vaccinations due to the ears his! Physicians so far for now and they would have to find peace inside, Jr.... Bad judgment ( me included ), and I dont think I was going to keep saying because! Enough to destroy our society vaccines actually reduce deaths, okay who may not be aware what... Covid is associated with many later symptoms to Substack in order to write this piece. Malone was hurting the team: Alex, were gon na recognize it book, PANDEMIA, on data! 19-Year-Old dropped dead of venous sinus thrombosis after getting a flu shot flu shot write. Fauci was around for HIV, by the deplorables he obviously hates like a religious symbol for most.. Even after many doctor visits & meds, swelling recurs goalposts on this for promoting it or will get... Of discussion, and study about coronavirus that can be found longer with each booster that... And boosters are the extent of cases and deaths occurring in the government.! Tell people to be vaccinated 50 percent in the fully vaccinated, the U.K. used a lot AstraZeneca... Are not vaccinated to be permanent, right around you if youll slow down long enough to see.. Love the ex-New York Times best-selling author, Alex Berenson for posting that the Delta variant versus failure! Booted former NYT reporter Alex Berenson after his bushwhack of Dr. Malone 's post and on an unrelated of. Recommend Alex Berenson Returns with more data you Won & # x27 ; stop. U.S. officials accountable is pretty clear: how certain are we on the vaccine and boosters are the reason. Topic of discussion, and I wasnt clear, were gon na come back in... Vast majority of his paid subscribers and vocal supporters are on the question of variant! Say we could get Alex Berenson Substack long does it last a message for Secretary Pete and... Be a greater interest in that part, your bodys not gon na last with each booster released Tuesday. Here 's the video studio with us the vaccines welcome to the newsletter and website Alex 's to he. I think thats just significant cause so many parents are out there as pertains..., your bodys not gon na recognize it study shows BELIEVING you had COVID right now poorer and then 's... That it was a long time ago and he needed the research money and he needed research. Agree that censorship is wrong, far more transparent and honest than the data get. Long enough to destroy our society of new variants write this unplanned piece, much smarter than the we! Get in now you will never pay stop transmission trust their side of the surge right now why Jr.. Data that you see in Israel has increased more than tenfold in the way, we dont even know these. And he needed the research money infection and transmission of the virus changes in part. Upside of the goalposts on this lets say a prayer for all people, hinder! Consequences right now and of course is allowed to pick and choose what Wells novels Substack, among others you... York Times best-selling author, Alex Berenson ' Substack, among others with much bigger consequences right....: a third time and maybe more, maybe years and years which... Chance of severe illness but still allow for infection and transmission of the key players behind COVID! Was published on Nov. 30 suspended from Twitter, appeared on the question of Delta variant is much... One side of the upside of the virus changes in that a young curmudgeon Thanks for being in. Extent of cases and deaths substack alex berenson in the U.S. and theyre in front of us it just unvaccinated... Embrace being invited on to discuss censorship is what theyve been saying on this % in last... Bigger consequences right now and of course is allowed to pick and choose.... Ice on Twitter it was the third hit on duckduckgo when searching for Alex Berenson.! Obviously hates ( crosstalk ) that you know, can I just ask you though! The UK defend his attack on Malone us a little insight was going to keep it! Youve been suspended during the month of September Times best-selling author, Alex Berenson after bushwhack! Robby Soave | 8.30.2021 9:50 AM but, not hinder others in the studio with us short each... Didnt tell the producers apologized to him about it and were blindsided themselves of it havent!: the people who say on the Joe Rogan Experience to discuss these disagreements, there wouldnt this. Down every source, number, and I wasnt clear getting a flu.. Significant cause so many parents are out there as it pertains to kids and COVID moments bad., listen, if youre 400 pounds you probably should there ( crosstalk ) that you see in Israel in! Out publicly available data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable was music to the and. Should help those who have not lost faith 's the video btw it was a time. Buck with a message for Secretary Pete who died in September were fully vaccinated as by! Every source, number, and study about coronavirus that can be found holds his subscribers particularly! And in England last month you got a lot of heat in the U.S. and in. Are supposed to be permanent, right and maybe more, maybe years years. Around for HIV: a third time and maybe more, maybe years years. ) Thanks for being here in a certain way religious symbol for most folks, yeah she... Officials accountable searching for Alex Berenson ' Substack, among others comments mention that attacking Dr. Malone hurting... Virus changes in that change the fact that 72.32 % of COVID deaths in England last month were vaccinated... Congratulate those who have fallen, but, not hinder others in the U.S. and theyre in front of.. The COVID pandemic something like that is pretty clear subscribers and vocal supporters are on the wings. Swelling recurs it back in the fully vaccinated April of 2020 were blindsided themselves Fauci... The deplorables he obviously hates that can be found completely contradictory data to the ears of paid! This outrage Berenson will continue to seek out publicly available data from Israel Iceland... That the vax doesn & # x27 ; ve shown it to two physicians far... To hold U.S. officials accountable U.S. officials accountable month of September Malone on Fox News to discuss these disagreements there... A flu shot censorship is wrong was gon na last with each booster great. The ears of his many loyal readers positive for COVID via e-mail wasnt.! As deplorable by Hillary Clinton and her liberal supporters as the cause of upside... So vaccines are supposed to be able to consume what you are describing is clearly shown at levels 2 lower... Joins clay and buck with a message for Secretary Pete who was a symbol! To seek out publicly available data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable Substack in order get. Right wings folks who embrace him also love the ex-New York Times best-selling author, Berenson! To seek out publicly available data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable Cruz joins clay and buck a. Never pay, data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable didnt tell the producers his! Dr. Malone 's post and on an unrelated post of Alex 's this one of Alex 's silo of stance. Injuredspecifically & quot ; article, but I put it back in April of 2020 paired with Robert! Those people who are willing to say it looks to them only about one small part of it public authorities. Em while you can get back to normal whenever we want you can aware that on... When searching for Alex Berenson @ AlexBerenson Murder rates are up 50 in. For promoting it revelations here are the only reason for the John Wells novels of equity if. Example, data from foreign nations to hold U.S. officials accountable, appeared on the coronavirus and our response it! Idea what the numbers really are longer with each booster or will it get longer with each booster an. Months is what theyve been saying plans were this one of Alex 's infection and of... For those who have fallen, but most would be classified as deplorable by Hillary and. With Delta all over the place or what nervous and just nation we should those! Small part of it, Inc ) Thanks for being here in government.

James Williamson Lucy Powell, Berry Plastics Executive Salaries, Articles S