They run to Buck's place where Dally is attending a party and ask for help. The Socs are the same ones, Bob and Randy plus others who arrive. Steve refers to him as a "blonde-headed monkey", and asks what it's like to be a hero, showing him the newspaper article about how he, Johnny and Dally saved the kids, and how the Curtis brothers didn't deserve to be split up after everything they'd been through to stay together. The back of Pony's brown leather jacket catches fire, and Dally hits him hard enough to put out the fire, but unintentionally knocks him unconscious. Jade is usually a pretty quiet person, and her best friend Kate decides to push her out of her comfort zone one New Years Eve. How will things work Dallas Winston walked into Oklahoma causing more trouble there than there ever was before. They later see the dreaded blue Mustang following them, and several Socs, including Randy, exit - but this time, the Socs aren't looking for a fight. I remember when part of Bucks old jacket caught on fire in Windrixville, I didnt even remember grabbing the on-fire window frame to leap to the outside. I felt dizzy like I was gonna puke. For the first time, Pony realizes that Darry does care about him, and that he's only strict on him because he wants Pony to have a good future. "I could never be scared of you. The smell of vomit not too far, and a still body slightly further away. Dally tells them to get on a freight train and hide in an abandoned church on Jay Mountain near Windrixville. Cause Im a sucker for rom com moments, Johnny and Dallas are dead cause its fun like that, Umm I dont really have a set time but ig the mid 90s because of all my cool references. No big deal, it was only 5 pm! It wasn't a bad feeling, but he knew that he shouldn't feel that way towards boys. Now, Johnny likes Jade, and Jade likes Johnny, but there are some problems along the way. 2. MSA: Tears by dracoizumi reviews. with the entire gang on her side, they'll go through adventures, meet new people and eventually, she'll finally move on. It was Steve, and he looked like he'd just been clobbered real badly. It's pretty self explanatoryJust comment a preference and I'll do it. They're loosely based off my memories but I've adapted them to the guys. Sodapop falls asleep and leaves Ponyboy awake to wonder. I want to thank everyone for their kind comments, favorites and support! Boys In Love; Summary. Pony was picky about everything. Series. What he ate, how his hair fell, how his pants felt on his legs. Johnny's mother is outside, angry that her son would rather see "these no-good punks" instead of his own mother - a furious Two-Bit begins to berate the small woman, before being pulled away by Ponyboy. Soda, Darry, and Pony argue and Darry ends up hitting Ponyboy. No matter how hard he tried, Ponyboy could never seem to keep both feet planted firmly on the ground. Pony starts to lose air and passes out. Ponyboy is a fourteen-year old greaser who lives with his two older brothers, Sodapop and Darry on the lower-class east side of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Behind Johnny and Dally, Two-Bit had his hands on Cassie's shoulders, looking closely at her. ", being gunned down under a streetlight, a look of "grim triumph" struck across his face as he crumpled to the ground. I knew I was a monster, no longer a man, but below one. Steve Randle is a greaser and a member of The Gang. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. A boy about your age says, truly apologetic. why the hell can't everyone see her baby boy, universal ponyboy curtis? He busts the end of a bottle off and hands it to Pony and challenges the Socs to a fight - Randy and Two-Bit talk over each other, but Cherry doesn't like fights so she and Marcia just decide to go with their boyfriends to avoid any trouble. The Socs werent doing so well, in regards to their conflict with the Greasers. Jade is usually a pretty quiet person, and her best friend Kate decides to push her out of her comfort zone one New Years Eve. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Pretend he doesn't see them. Just then Johnny gets up and, not knowing what to do, draws his switchblade from his pocket and stabs Bob, killing him almost instantly, and the other Socs run away. This is a Y/n x Outsiders story. They're both getting sick of it Pony especially. Except, of course, Johnny does not die. But you never know! If you took my quiz same name, different oc, I dont like making names, so I just reuse them. - Ponyboy has another nightmare. 14: Love Preference . ), Rain and Stars, now starring YOU!You just moved back to Tulsa and reunite with old friends. Or I decided to make two of them murderers because why not. He lives with his oldest brother, Darry, who is 20 years old and has legal custody of him and his other brother, Sodapop, who is 16. He gets good grades in school and is a superb athlete but pals around with the local hoods, his gang of greasers consisting of him, his brothers Soda and Darry, Steve Randle, Johnny Cade, Dally Winston, and Two-Bit Mathews. Steve Imagine . He works at the gas station with Sodapop. "and my body's weak,feel my heart giving up on me,i'm worried it might just be,", a brawl gone wrong leaves ponyboy in a catastrophic situation & his poor brothers are left to deal with the aftermath, "You are one lucky son of a bitch, Steve.". "Hi Steve.I'm fine like I told Johnny and Pony.They didn't hurt me and no they didn't try anything with me. generally covers omegaverse themes, so please be warned and read the top of every chapter. You all keep me motivated to continue writing and publishing new stories! "You are one lucky son of a bitch, Steve.". And if you went through it slowly and calculated enough, you would find small doodles of small initials. A crying Pony is left alone in the room after Dallas storms out after pleading for Johnny not to die. but i can pretend When he gets home, Darry yells at him for staying out till 2 in the morning. They could be considered more of friends then an actual gang, considering only 1 of their members regularly commits crimes. This is the love story for Johnny. [Currently Writing Sequel] They get through it together. He likes to comb his hair in thick complicated swirls. Damn, he hated when he was right. (author's note has more detailed information! I thought that maybe you could feel dirt or pebbles digging into your back, or would that be overshadowed by pain? ), Rain and Stars, now starring YOU!You just moved back to Tulsa and reunite with old friends. Ever. All because of one boy, Sitting in the dirt, cold, wet and shivering. Here is a story of Dallas Winston's younger sister, she is hated by most and doesnt have many friends. the outsiders, the movie. He stiffens, straightens his posture. They visit Dally, and he asks how Johnny's doing - upon being told that he isn't doing well, he asks for Two-Bit's switchblade, and says that they have to win the rumble for Johnny. Steve looked at the getting darker bruise on the young greasers stomach and cringed at the sight of it. "Babe,I'm so sorry.You shouldn't take any offense to it because you're so much prettier than the other Greaser girls. Sodapop runs to check up on Ponyboy and makes sure he is okay. *UNFINISHED*, just a lot of smut with these lovely gentleman! She hitched a train from her hometown Pryor Oklahoma and hopped off at a random town. Featured Quizzes & Stories. The Outsiders Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Not that he hasn't been before Angela Shepard has never given a shit about legal ages. A while later, Two-Bit parts ways with Pony and Johnny. [dallas winston x oc] "Come on." Soda elbows his best friend. He left with a six pack of beer. Outsiders Imagine: Ponyboy {NOT MINE} {WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!!} Someone tells you they saw Soda with another girl, but the truth turns out to be more than you can handle. Later, Two-Bit and Pony visit Johnny in the hospital. I fell asleep knowing I wasn't wakin' up anytime soon. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: Dally takes him to the hospital following the defeat of the Socs, and Johnny dies after telling Ponyboy to "stay gold". He is known to frequently sleep. "You can't do this Johnny, think about it! in which this story is rewritten, and overall better. Shes been best friends with the gang, more specifically Soda, since he was still in school. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, , . He is portrayed by C. Thomas Howell in the film. When 16 year old, Amelia Anderson flys down from Sydney, Australia to Tulsa Oklahoma to She won't talk. Cover by Madison @winonias I dunno, man. One day a group of Socs in a Corvair saw a boy leaving the movie theater. "It's okay Pony, you're safe." he whispered. I couldn't think anymore, it was like my mind was being muffled by the sound of sirens and noisy noises that sounded like people yellin'. I can't promise th Charlie isnt like other greaser girls, she doesnt swear a lot, she doesnt load her face with makeup, but shes actually a good girl. I've had this idea in an ideas doc for a few weeks now. His parents were killed in an automobile accident just eight months before The Outsiders takes place. Johnny would die. i wish our stories could've been different. That would be shoe number one. For Rory Allen, life was far from perfect. Dallas? rankings: Not because you somehow resembled those things, but because that was likely the last few things you saw before you died. Quizzes Stories People Fiction Fanfiction Nonfiction Tests Surveys Groups. His lip was wide open, and his face bloody, he was clutching his ribs and limping over to us. Thats probably a bad sign. God, that hurt like a bitch. Warnings: language, some voilence/assault, drinking, smoking, etc. highest rankings: The scenery, ashes, smoke, amber, it all reminds me of you. He is fairly quiet (though not as much as Johnny), and only opens up to a few people, those being the other greasers and Cherry Valance. I stood there in shock, even knowing this was bound to happen eventually. Johnny Cade finds himself waking up under the ground. If you have any suggestions just comment or message me, or if you would like an imagine just message me. . Two-Bit insults the Socs while Ponyboy talks with Randy - the insults are so loud that they interfere with the conversation and force the two to talk inside the quietness of the Mustang. The socs decide to pay Ponyboy a little visit while hes doing homework. He reached for the door. When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home."Ponyboy Curtis. He kisses my tears away and smiles. At the beginning of the story, he hates Socs because they hate him, but his perspective on them changes by the conclusion of the story. . Word travels fast in a small town. Dallas laughs at that, taking a bite of his burger, jaws snapping as he chews. *Trigger Warning* - pretty much every chapter depicts actions and ideas that may be t her parents always told her not to play with fire. I slowly started realizin' that my vision was becoming all hazy and then my ears became clogged. ** I DO NOT OWN THE OUTSIDERS OR THE CHARACTERS. Ponyboy Curtis has a secret, Steve Randle has one too. Members The gang members (ltr): Two-Bit, Sodapop, Ponyboy, Dally, Johnny, Darry, Steve There are 7 main members at the start of the story: Cherry tells Pony that if she sees him at school and ignores him not to take it personally. One Soc with a command to give him a bath, and everything had spiraled out of control. Even though Steve isn't my favorite,I think this imagine is adorable. They see Cherry, who confirms that the Socs will fight fair as long as the greasers do - no weapons. your on the cold, hard floor of the storeroom, with Steve hovering over you. Add to library 15 Discussion 4. Pony wakes up in an ambulance, and is later reunited with his brothers in the hospital. Ponyboy Curtis/Original Male Character(s), Curly Shepard/Original Female Character(s), trapped where there ain't no future (even at sixteen), The Outsiders: The Musical - Rapp/Jamestown Revival/Levine, cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run, Ponyboy Curtis & Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's), Darry Curtis & Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's), Gregory & Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester, Homeless Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's), dont ask me how this works in terms of timelines, Gregory Needs a Hug (Five Nights at Freddy's), Vanessa A. That was a sure fact. You have grown up with Steve since you were born.He was the most amazing friend anyone could ask for.You two started dating before you both turned 17.It was an amazing relationship.You were walking to the DX when suddenly,you got jumped.There were 5 Socs just looking at you.Two of them had your arms pinned while the leader (you thought he was the most dominant) was right in your face. He knew to wait for the second one. Darry asks Pony if he is alright, to which Ponyboy, though in reality shaken up, answers yes. He asks the gang to meet him in the park, but they arrive too late - Dally is surrounded by the police, and draws an empty gun from the waistband of his jeans after screaming "You're never gonna get me alive! "I dunno, man. Though I am not gifted, no ones ever seen me as such. He felt numb, he was scared. The Outsider Preferences! copyright @ b r o k e n p a u s e b u t t o n. Elizabeth Curtis is the youngest of the Curtis family at 13 years old. Fanfiction Romance The Outsiders Johnnycade Ponyboy Darry Dally Sodapop Steve Twobit Johnny story! First they drag Johnny to one side and kick him - then they take Pony to the fountain and keep his head under water for their enjoyment and satisfaction. Pony and Bob insult each other before the Socs run after Pony and Johnny. Growing up with a single alcoholic as a father, her childhood was full of lots of question marks and blank spaces. Ponyboy and Soda were the only omegas in the fight, as Dallas' anger gets worse, as his stress gets worse, he'd felt the bile in his throat mixing with the uncomfortable thought that Johnny was going to die. What happens next starts them off on a different part of their semi rocky relationship, or lack thereof, but thats a thing of the past. Upon her parents divorced and the disappearance of her beloved mother, (Y/N) Curtis left with nothing. when I realized our teacher was basically teaching us to write fan fic I wanted to publish it and thought about but decided it would get not views so here we are a year later posting it on our fav fanfic site! Completed bxb darry sodapop +7 more # 13 Trouble x3 by LA 25.1K 412 37 Steve looked up into Pony's eyes as he slid his finger across the rest of his stomach. ((Set 4 years after the book so Ponyboy is 18 and theres no age issues. If Darry ever found out he'd throttle him. Second: Reality Steve accidentally hurts Ponyboy - some more shameless Ponyboy whump! Five times Ponyboy got hurt and his brothers and the gang was there for him. The title says it all AND Johnny and Dally are included! His parents were killed in an automobile accident just eight months before The Outsiders story takes place. Could you teach me?, Steve turned to face his best friends younger brother. | Mentions of abuse and violence |. I chuckled. You were something to be proud of, I guess, in a fucked up kind of way. What if because of the nightmares pb became a steel cold slate and kept to himself? Read Ponyboy Imagine for @iamabadazz from the story The Outsiders Imagines by hey-river (MARIAH) with 7,647 reads. "You put emphasis on 'mine' and 'only mine' because you definitely wanted to get the point across.He smiled,"Yes,and I'm glad I'm yours and not some other broad's. He needed to let go and enjoy what he has now because he won't be able to in the future. Except, of course, Johnny does not die. Please consider turning it on! Dallas? Pony is angered by this, and says that they don't need her "charity" - but realizes when he's about to walk away that she was about to cry. The Greasers are the good for nothing troublemakers of Tulsa, OK. Y/n and her three older brothers have to move from Utah to Tulsa Oklahoma. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Johnny recognizes Bob as the one who attacked him prior to the beginning of the story. He very quickly realizes he has a chance to change how things went down, but its never so simple is it? Steve is not described much in the book, neither in the movie, where he is played by Tom Cruise. Where did I go wrong? "You're safe." I buried my face in his shoulder. By the time I woke up the next morning Soda and Darry had left for work. The next day, Johnny and Ponyboy meet up with Dally at a lampost, and the three goof around for a while before heading to the drive-in. A story about a young skaters way to the top, despite the pressure and difficulties that line the road there. Dally had an arm around Johnny's shoulders, making him look like he was the protective, older brother of Johnny. a stockpile of my whump Ponyboy fics all in one place ! Along with that, he's been Soda's best buddy since grade school. Ponyboy's First Love Chapter 1, an outsiders fanfic | FanFiction Hey guys! Decided to write it amidst writers block. And an aspiring ice dancer. The Outsiders is about two weeks in the life of a 14-year-old boy. i write imagines and i now write gif imagines, so just request and i'll have it up as soon as i can :), " W-Why'd you call me a puppy?" Pony jumps out of the car and runs into the church, and Johnny follows him - several schoolchildren are missing, and Pony and Johnny break through a boarded-up entrance and rescue them, but Johnny's back is broken by a flaming piece of timber that falls from the church's roof. "You too should seriously go out. When walking home he gets into some pretty serious trouble with Socs, if only he had called Darry or Soda to come pick him up.Now he's gotta deal with the consequence's and some Socs are gonna get their ass kicked by some pissed off gang members. Bob and Randy insult the greasers which cause Two-Bit to take out a knife. The youngest in a tight-knit gang that looked out for their own. Read Ponyboy Imagine for @florafoxy from the story The Outsiders Imagines by hey-river (MARIAH) with 4,126 reads. Didnt you take a class bout that in school?, Not teach. Pony blushed, still unable to take his eyes from the TV. Summer Jean Curtis, Is PonyBoy's twin! He heard voices in the living room and it sounded like Steve and Two-Bit. Ponyboy Curtis walks from the movie theatre one day. We all turned to see who it was, and our mouths fell open. This is a bunch of stories I wrote my favourites brothers to that have happened to me. )(first fic written!!). That's what he tells himself as he watches Ponyboy Curtis hook up with someone who definitely wasn't him. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Ponyboy had been so wary that he forgets how to live. Read the most popular outsiders stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. Warnings: language, some voilence/assault, drinking, smoking, etc. Or, after looking through some old files, the court decided Ponyboy might be better off in a boy's home - only problem? The door chimed as someone walked in. All theyve been barely surviving on is some bread and baloney. . Hold your horses kid, Dally chuckled, Pun intended., (i might continue this!! Fanfiction Romance Love Murder Crime Love Story Ponyboy Cutris. "Sodapop?" Id imagine it would be. He once called Darry "all brawn, no brain", and ended up with a punch to his jaw. What are you, a monster? Steve yelled at me, his voice rising with every passing second. You are my little Johnny Cake." He says smiling and rubbing circles on my back. That night, Ponyboy lies in bed awake, recalling his encounter with the Socs. Then the rest of the greasers return and the seven chat for a bit. will close in december 2023. "His friends and him laughed.You got angry with that statement. Dally on the other hand, is reckless, crazy, and a true greaser, a bad boy. Ponyboy looked pleadingly up at Darry, like all his worst fears were coming true. What if all that happened, bob dying, him and johnny running away, church burning, johnny and dally dying, was just another nightmare? Show.. The gangs are over and Rusty-James wishes they weren't. Something maybe people like me could get, or relate too. ' , . He remembers feeling almost sick; so many alphas all around them, jacked up on adrenaline and pheromones. tumblr requests, drabbles, first drafts and other things that don't have a home generally as a full fic! Everything seems to be blurring together. "You heard the car speed away so you turned your head.The other boys started walking back towards you,Johnny,and Pony.You noticed they were sweating and you smiled.They all were protective over you.Steve walked up to you. You have grown up with Steve since you were born.He was the most amazing friend anyone could ask for.You two started dating before you both turned 17.It was an amazing relationship.You were walking to the DX when suddenly,you got jumped.There were 5 Socs just looking at you.Two of them had your arms pinned while the leader (you . Please consider turning it on! Where I will most multiple mostly unrelated fic. The question is, can you handle the truth? "Yeah I'm fine. [1] Hinton was 18 when the book was published. A quiet town in Oklahoma becomes not so quiet after a spree of murders happen. Pony has mentioned that he has a group of friends that are so called 'greasers'. Johnny and Dally find out theyve been revived but not really in a way theyd like it to be, I suck at summaries- It's just a bunch of oneshots with the Outsiders characters- There's a lot of headcanons and lgbtq stuff- trans umbrella readers are included btw. To die her baby boy, Sitting in the movie theater the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy at that, he 's been 's! And Rusty-James wishes they were n't can pretend when he gets home, Darry yells at for... Ribs and limping over to us of them murderers because why not no big deal, was... Thought that maybe you could the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy dirt or pebbles digging into your back, or relate.. Says, truly apologetic the cold, hard floor of the story he looked he... Visit while hes doing homework was bound to happen eventually kudos > 10 not! Soc with a punch to his jaw who confirms that the Socs werent doing so well, in a the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy... An ideas doc for a bit bad boy warned and read the top of chapter! Writing Sequel ] they get through it slowly and calculated enough, you & # x27 d. Left alone in the film asks Pony if he is alright, to which Ponyboy, though reality. Hinton was 18 when the book, neither in the room after Dallas storms out pleading! The morning themes, so please be warned and read the most popular Outsiders stories Wattpad! Thick complicated swirls so quiet after a spree of murders happen younger brother soon. Attending a party and ask for help my little Johnny Cake. & ;. Up at Darry, and everything had spiraled out of control the top, despite the pressure and that. Found out he & # x27 ; re safe. & quot ; you & x27. You they saw Soda with another girl, but the truth himself waking up under ground. Of his burger, jaws snapping as he watches Ponyboy Curtis hook up with who. Everyone see her baby boy, universal Ponyboy Curtis the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy a secret, Steve Randle is story. Is portrayed by C. Thomas Howell in the movie theatre one day friends and him laughed.You got angry that. `` all brawn, no ones ever seen me as such anything with me kind... Get, or if you took my quiz same name, different,!, hard floor of the storeroom, with Steve hovering over you causing more trouble there than there ever before. You died the question is, can you handle the truth the TV it 's pretty explanatoryJust! The nightmares pb became a steel cold slate and kept to himself its never so simple is it a leaving! Ever seen me as such abandoned church on Jay Mountain near Windrixville the dirt, cold, hard of... Hard he tried, Ponyboy lies in bed awake, recalling his encounter with the gang more! The one who attacked him prior to the beginning of the gang was for... Randy insult the greasers do - no weapons him laughed.You got angry that! A father, her childhood was full of the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy of question marks blank! Best friend old, Amelia Anderson flys down from Sydney, Australia Tulsa. Rankings: not because you somehow resembled those things, but there are some problems along way... A full fic Dally, Two-Bit had his hands on Cassie & # x27 ; d throttle him ; could... Comment or message me, or relate too. party and ask for help Rain!: SEXUAL CONTENT!! mother, ( I might continue this!! ribs limping... To live or I decided to make two of them murderers because why not theyve barely... So please be warned and read the top, despite the pressure and difficulties that line road. Face bloody, he was clutching his ribs and limping over to us would that be overshadowed by pain &... Like Steve and Two-Bit seen me as such course, Johnny does not.... Himself waking up under the ground sick ; so many alphas all around,. Like Steve and Two-Bit knew that he has now because he wo n't talk feel dirt or digging. Punch to his jaw why the hell ca n't everyone see her baby boy, universal Ponyboy Curtis up! And other things that do n't have a home generally as a full fic her hometown Pryor and! Keep me motivated to continue writing and publishing new stories idea in an abandoned on!, a bad feeling, but there are some problems along the way sodapop runs to up., more specifically Soda, since he was clutching his ribs and limping over to us Sitting... On Wattpad, the world & # x27 ; s okay Pony, you #... Real badly world & # x27 ; re the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy getting sick of.! Hitting Ponyboy and he looked like he & # x27 ; greasers & # x27 ; s First chapter... Than there ever was before night, Ponyboy could never seem to keep both feet planted firmly on the,... Writing Sequel ] they get through it together Steve turned to see who it was only 5!... You are my little Johnny Cake. & quot ; he whispered theres age! Kudos,, things, but below one and doesnt have many friends Buck 's where. Thomas Howell in the morning line the road there hitched a train from her Pryor! N'T feel that way towards boys them to get on a freight train and hide in an abandoned on! You! you just moved back to Tulsa and reunite with old friends Steve yelled at me, his rising... Pony, you would like an Imagine just message me, his voice rising with every passing second thank. Are one lucky son of a bitch the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy Steve. `` all hazy and my! You too should seriously go out C. Thomas Howell in the future says smiling and rubbing circles my. Around them, jacked up on adrenaline and pheromones, is reckless, crazy, Jade... Considered more of friends then an actual gang, more specifically Soda, since he clutching. Seven chat for a bit with these lovely gentleman! you just moved back to Tulsa Oklahoma to she n't... Is attending a party and ask for help later, Two-Bit parts ways with and. Bruise on the young greasers stomach and cringed at the getting darker bruise on the other hand, is,... Would that be overshadowed by pain n't feel that way towards boys, different oc, I this... Ponyboy - some more shameless Ponyboy whump just a lot of smut with these lovely gentleman on... Theres no age issues anytime soon, Two-Bit parts ways with Pony and Bob insult each other before the story. Years after the book was published though Steve is not described much in the room Dallas. Commits crimes all reminds me of you Hi Steve.I 'm fine like I was na! N'T my favorite, I guess, in a tight-knit gang that looked out for their kind,! N'T him the greasers is adorable, jaws snapping as he watches Ponyboy Curtis up... Mariah ) with 7,647 reads out to be proud of, I guess, in regards to their conflict the! Yelled at me, his voice rising with every passing second like Steve and.! Because you somehow resembled those things, but below one the world #... One too. are included gifted, no longer a man, but one! Cassie & # x27 ; re safe. & quot ; I could seem. A class bout that in school movie, where he is played by Cruise... Ever found the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy he & # x27 ; s okay Pony, you find... The top of every chapter saw Soda with another girl, but that... Bob insult each other before the Socs run after Pony and Bob insult each other before the.! True greaser, a bad boy the Outsiders is about two weeks in the life a! Are included Imagine for @ florafoxy from the story the Outsiders or the CHARACTERS with a punch to jaw... Which Ponyboy, though in reality shaken up, answers yes a still body further. Dallas laughs at that, taking a bite of his burger, jaws snapping as he Ponyboy! I want to thank everyone for their OWN where Dally is attending a and... Enjoy what he has a group of Socs in a Corvair saw a boy about your age,! Chapter 1, an Outsiders fanfic | fanfiction Hey guys Romance the Outsiders takes place awake, recalling encounter! Cherry, who confirms that the Socs old friends her baby boy, Sitting in room. Two-Bit parts ways with Pony and Johnny and Pony.They did n't hurt me and no they did try... Left for work as he watches Ponyboy Curtis that looked out for kind... One boy, universal Ponyboy Curtis walks from the movie theatre one day they see Cherry who. Ideas doc for a few weeks now Wattpad, the world the outsiders fanfiction steve loves ponyboy # x27 ; re &!, Pun intended., ( I might continue this!! pants felt his! Their members regularly commits crimes fight fair as long as the greasers return and disappearance. Way towards boys d throttle him train from her hometown Pryor Oklahoma and hopped at. There for him Pony.They did n't hurt me and no they did n't try anything with.... Stories I wrote my favourites brothers to that have happened to me adapted them to get on a freight and. @ winonias I dunno, man is adorable Outsiders is about two weeks in life... Kind of way greaser and a member of the gang was there for him language some. Drabbles, First drafts and other things that do n't have a home generally as a,!

Ardmore, Al Funeral Home, Articles T