Please see our website for our complete catering menu or call us at 212-888-6333. !Then i had linguine with clams..really nice!! Tony's Di Napoli has maintained its 20 year reputation by consistently serving delicious, straight forward, value oriented family style Southern Italian cuisine. Fra Diavolo, Marinara or Luciano. This was my daughter and mine first trip to NYC. Appetizers Stuffed Mushrooms 18.00 Peppers & Onions 14.00 Mozzarella En Carrozza 17.00 Calamari Fritti 25.00 Shrimp and Artichoke Oreganata 28.00 Mussels 20.00 Fra diavolo, marinara or luciano Hot Antipasto 26.00 Zucchini Fritti 14.00 Tony's Meatballs 18.00 Baked Clams 25.00 Tony's Shrimp Depending on the continental food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Like what you see? Tony's has served up some of the best old NY Italian favorites. Never ever disappoints we did escarole n beans ,rigatoni with mushrooms in vodka sauce and chicken francese. We especially loved the music selection. The 4, 5 & 6 train stop at 59th Street & Lexington Ave.F and Q train stop at Lexington and 63rd Street, Elevator Exit on 3rd and 63rd. Both were friendly, attentive and professional. All you need is an appetite, Tony's can do the rest. Outstanding value for your money. I loved the bread too. We arrived around 4pm on a Sat and were told the next available table would not be until 8:30! We will be back. Not worth the price!! Street parking, We also offer discounted parking at the Meyers Garage, located on 43rd Street between 6th and Broadway. We loved her. Mixed clientele family's and couples. We've been before and we'll be back again. Please call our event staff so that we may walk you through the benefits of a party at Tony's. I felt RUSHED & the food came out @ room temperature. The food was great. Tony's Di Napoli - Upper East Side Menu and Delivery in New York Too far to deliver Tony's Di Napoli - Upper East Side 4.7 (347 ratings) Italian $$ More info 1081 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10065 Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown Claimed Review Save Share 6,487 reviews #60 of 6,998 Restaurants in New York City - Italian Neapolitan Vegetarian Friendly 147 W 43rd St, New York City, NY 10036-6575 +1 212-221-0100 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See all (1,691) Get food delivered Order online Travellers' Choice 2022 Food Service Value Apparently, 2 minutes before our shrimp came out, my boyfriend heard the server ask someone on the floor if it was ok to make our pasta dish. You cannot beat that! Enjoyed Tony's twice during our recent trip to NYC. Dinner I added more garlic and used mezzi rigatoni as well. The meatballs were huge! 8 helpful votes. Food was delicious and service was good. My only complainant was our server wasn't too interested. Tony's Di Napoli 2486 reviews Claimed $$$ Italian, Wine Bars, Seafood Edit Open 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 2556 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu $24.00 Chicken Parm Combo 34 Photos 212 Reviews $19.00 Stuffed Mushrooms 27 Photos 105 Reviews $34.00 Chicken Parmigiana Tonys Meats & Market Centennial Dry Creek. Tony's can accommodate groups from 15 to 150. Tony's Shrimp Half $17.00 Full $28.00 Shrimp and Artichoke Oreganata Half $17.00 Full $28.00 Shrimp Scampi Half $16.00 Full $26.00 Sauted Shrimp fra diavolo, marinara or luciano Half $16.00 Full $20.00 Mussels fra diavolo, marinara or luciano Half $12.00 Full $20.00 Prosciutto and Burrata Half $16.00 Full $26.00 Hot Antipasto Half $14.00 The kid from Ft Worth, Tx sang Happy Birthday Had booked another Italian restaurant during our stay in NYC, but changed last minute as I had not previously read the reviews on Tony's. Tony Di Napoli was phenomenal. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. A special note about then manager and waiter. Delicious pasta. We had to flag her down. After we ordered, we overheard a neighbouring female waiter explaining to a table about the lobster special being offered. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. A lot of reviewers suppose that the staff is gracious here. There is plenty of staff taking care of everyone. Food is delicious nice portion size dishes. Da Marino Restaurant. Waiter announced that on Thanksgiving people can't order individually; family-style was mandatory. Tony's Di Napoli - East Side (212) 888-6333 We make ordering easy. Tony's Di Napoli has maintained its 20 year reputation by consistently serving delicious, straight forward, value oriented. Re: Carmine's or Tony's Di Napoli? I always love this place! Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 221-0100. He capped a wonder lunch. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. Definitely worth the money. Please see our website for our complete catering menu or call us at 212-888-6333. Served in red or white sauce. It was a very nice experience dining at your restaurant. Excellent server. Water was spilled on the table when first poured. $8.75. Been going here for years and its always been good. One of the better Italian restaurants Ive ever been to. The best sauce I have ever had at a restaurant!! As part of Times Square Alliance's annual restaurant week, food lovers will have the rare chance of eating Italian meals from Tony's Di Napoli outside at the plaza on 43rd Street and Broadway . Their Thanksgiving package comes with a main course, sides, and dessert. You cant go wrong dining here. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Menus. We went for a pre- theater dinner and loved it. Very nice.I guess my friends have very great tas", "yummy house wine and good, fulfilling food with a big group of friends. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food was excellent with large servings suitable for two or even three people. Find your friends on Facebook. Our cooking comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions and served up in huge family style platters that serve 2 to 3 people. They were always available. I made it simple if not, we will take fettuccine Alfredo. See You Soon. Always good, every time I dine here Ive never had a bad meal or bad experience, Great food and great service. National Parks Conservation for FREE from Wallpaper City Centre. Arrested in Chicago's West side numerous times in the 1930s. $8.95 "Diabetic Friendly" Cheesecake. And we were so full, but couldn't pass up on the cannoli dessert. We can set up and break down your event, supply servers, and bartenders too. We were placed in a quieter section of the restaurant. Whether you're planning a birthday party, rehearsal dinner, graduation or just a family get together, Tony's makes it easy 147 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036. "Tony's Di Napoli is absolutely top-notch Italian food with a wonderfully warm family atmosphere." Google Reviewer "Honestly, some of the best pasta around town." Open Table Diner "We were in NY for the weekend and stopped in without having reservations. Atmosphere is wonderful and the good relieved on all levels. He has a beautiful soprano voice and sings Happy Birthday to everyone who is celebrating their special day. When I asked where I should go, a coworker mentioned your restaurant. James is a friendly server and very accommodating. Celebrate Thanksgiving at Tonys! One entree is more than enough for two. Old world charm authentic Italian food in NYC. 29 reviews 18 photos. Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown 4.6 (221 ratings) Italian $$$ More info 147 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036 Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. The food was amazing as always. Our waiter was helpful in assisting our choices. There is a public parking lot right next door to the restaurant. Why is this all unfolding in front of us? $6.25. It was so good! When compared to other restaurants, Tony's Di Napoli is moderate. We loved the Parmesan chicken but loved the Italian dessert tartufo - an ice cream cake filled with fudge, cookies and cherries covered with a dark chocolate shell and served with heavy whipped cream and strawberries. Fri & Sat 11:30AM - 11PM Sun-Thurs 11:30AM - 10PM All Full Platters Serve 2 to 3 People LUNCH & DINNER DESSERT WINE LIST Appetizers Stuffed Mushrooms Half 12 | Full 19 Zucchini Fritti Half 10 | Full 16 Peppers & Onions Half 10 | Full 16 Prosciutto and Burrata Half 19 | Full 30 Tony's Meatballs fundamentals of acoustics pdf; indeed payroll jobs near amsterdam; Posted on May 9, 2022 by . I'm going to kidnap the Chef. It is well priced and you get a great bang for your buck. Excellent food and very good atmosphere. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. We choose to have Thanksgiving Dinner at Tony's. The portions plentiful but the red sauce had a strange sweet taste. I can go on and on. From the moment we walked in for our reservation, we felt welcomed. All full platters serve 2 to 3 people. Happy to go back again. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. True experience- the staff was amazing. Great voice and talented. I will be coming back 10 Deep it's Birthday Month Celebration and guess who gets to pick the restaurant? Our Thanksgiving Dinner has everything covered so you can spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen. Family Style Menu Lunch Party Catering Menu Dessert Dinner Appetizers. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. It's my to go spot. We lucked out and found 2 seats at the bar. Our waitress,Jordan, was delightful. The food was amazing the server was incredible and the ambiance amazing. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Prices are NYC reasonable, and since all is shared, its a great place to take kids. Bonus! Open daily for Dine-In, Take-Out & Delivery.Tue-Sat 11:30AM - 11PMSun-Mon 11:30AM - 10PM, Broccoli Spinach Broccoli Rabe Escarole & Beans Peppers & Zucchini String Bears Almondine Mushrooms Roasted Potatoes, Sweetened mascarpone and lady-fingers soaked in espresso & coffee liqueur makes this authentic Italian dessert irresistible, Homemade Old New York Favorite served with an Oreo cookie crumble crust & fresh strawberries, Homemade with ricotta cheese & a touch of lemon zest, Vanilla ice cream with a cherry center & sliced almonds dipped in rich milk chocolate, Mango, Passionfruit & Raspberry sorbets encased in a white chocolate shell, Layered Chocolate & Vanilla mousse topped with chocolate ganache, Crushed Oreo cookies over Vanilla ice cream, rich hot fudge & homemade whipped cream, Our classic Sundae served over a warm brownie, Layers of fresh blueberries, raspberries & strawberries, Cannoli cream & raspberry coulis, topped with homemade whipped cream & fresh mint, Mini flourless chocolate cake, scoop of Vanilla ice cream, raspberry, Vanilla ice cream "drowned" in espresso & coffee liqueur topped with chocolate Cannoli crumble, Chocolate-dipped & traditional Cannoli shells piped with sweetened ricotta cream served with fresh strawberries & homemade whipped cream, Vanilla & Strawberry ice cream layered with homemade shortcake topped with fresh strawberries, raspberry coulis & homemade whipped cream, Vanilla & Chocolate ice cream layered with homemade Devil's food cake, topped with raspberries, hot fudge & fresh whipped cream, Mot & Chandon Imperial Brut Reserve | France | 90, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label | France | 110, Mot & Chandon Dom Perignon | France | 325, Talbott Vineyards sleepy hollow | California | 69, Rocca delle Mace Saint Alfonso | Tuscany | 64, Rocca delle Mace Zingarelli | Tuscany | 120, Ca Marcanda, Gaja Promis | Tuscany | 110, Castello di Verrazzano Bottiglia Particolare | Tuscany | 95, Catena Zapata La Consulta | Argentina | 62, Orin Swift 8 Years in the Desert | California | 88, Mandrarossa Costadunne | 1.5 L | Sicily | 66, Orin Swift Abstract | 1.5 L | California | 165, Coppola Claret | 3.0 L | California | 195, Rocca delle Mace Sasyr | 5.0 L | Tuscany | 265. For decorated cakes please call the restaurant directly. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. The food was sensational. Family style desserts serve 2 to 3 people, "family style desserts serve 2 to 3 people", Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The staff was friendly and helpful.Our meals were hot and delicious! 42 talking about this. Pan fried breaded chicken breast topped with tomato sauce, house made mozzarella, Grana Padano & fresh basil (Chicken milanese available upon request) Trancio di Salmone $28.00 Pan Seared salmon with roasted Brussel sprouts drizzled with extra virgin olive oil Pesce Intero del Giorno $42.00 I would have preferred not to seat in the lower level, also thought the food was not as hot as I would have preferred. Food was excellent and plentiful. Not only should Good Morning America Studios be visited, but also Tony's Di Napoli. ANTHONY DI NAPOLI OBITUARY A lifelong resident of Sacramento, age 79 years. Perfect for office parties, birthdays, holidays or other special occasions. Tony's is a bustling eatery serving big, shareable portions of Italian comfort food to the masses. ravioli di napoli 73 / 145 ravioli bolognese 80 / 160 baked ziti . Yet another fantastic meal. Price and participation vary by location. Always my go to when going to the theatre (43rd Street location). All portions are for sharing so beware when ordering. The Mean Fiddler. Looking forward to trying other things on the menu next time, too! The food was amazing .. the price is very reasonable and the dishes are made to be shared .. the service was impeccable .. we will definitely be back when were in New York. Good time. never write restaurant reviews. Yep, ME!!! Great experience and would recommend to family and friends. Outstanding service, ambiance and great food. Cant wait to go back, Great waiter with an operatic voice when he sang happy birthday to my husband. Enjoyed every bite. The 4, 5 & 6 train stop at 59th Street & Lexington Ave.F and Q train stop at Lexington and 63rd Street, Elevator Exit on 3rd and 63rd. 2,801 Reviews Definitely would return. We loved this place. Good food, good service, reasonable (for midtown-NYC) prices, very convenient to theater district. Tony's party planner bring your group to tony's and let us do all the work. The portions are tremendous. party catering menu half a pan serves 5-8 full pan serves 10-15 appetizers half / full zucchini fritti 38 / 76 stuffed mushrooms 45 / 90 peppers and onions 38 / 76 mozzarella en carrozza 43 / 85 tony's meatballs 55 / 110 side sausage 55 / 110 side vegetables 38 / 75 . !Service great!! Employees are super friendly and professional. Try the tiramisu it's fantastic! Casual atmosphere. Linda our waitress was just fabulous! So now the other server comes over and asks what would we like. You are free to download the Tony's Di Napoli menu files. TueSat 4:00 pm11:00 pm, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Such good food and portions for price. The hallmark of this place is serving nicely cooked lobster ravioli, garlic shrimps and mushrooms. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We had a great time last night! Zoom in to see updated info. I was blown away by this place. Big portions, so go hungry. It was a real NY Italian eatery vibe. He then decided to leave Gotham for a while after having a parent's association, and later the police, on his case (which resulted in Gordon becoming alcoholic and cheating on his wife) and had to shift his focus on the countryside, spending most of his time in scouts camps, wearing a scout chief uniform over his Batsuit, to cover his identity as the Batman. Weve been going for years and if possible its gotten even better. Tony Di Napoli. Everyone should experience it. The food was great. Waiter was friendly and checked in! Add Lobster - Market, Fra Diavolo, Marinara or Luciano. From 3 to 1000 people, we can tailor a menu to fit any and all needs and budgets. 546 photos. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Ask about our seasonal variations, Chocolate-dipped & traditional Cannoli shells piped with sweetened ricotta cream served with fresh strawberries & homemade whipped cream, Served Family-Style with Homemade Biscotti, Vanilla & Strawberry ice cream layered with homemade shortcake topped with fresh strawberries, raspberry coulis & homemade whipped cream, Vanilla & Chocolate ice cream layered with homemade Devil's food cake, topped with raspberries, hot fudge & fresh whipped cream, Lemon, Peach, Pineapple or Coconut filled with Italian sorbet Fat free and dairy free, a perfect light dessert, The ultimate Chocolate Truffle Cake (can be inscribed, serves 6-8), Irish Whiskey, Coffee & fresh whipped cream, Gold Tequila, Kahlua, Coffee & fresh whipped cream, Jamaican Rum, Coffee Liquor, Coffee & fresh whipped cream. Carmine's Italian Restaurant - Times Square. At this bar, you can invite colleagues for a business meeting or business lunch. Learn more and eat better with articles like these. Order one of our fully-cooked turkeys, delicious sides, and desserts made with only the best ingredients. Great place to celebrate with family and friends. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Everything is good. It was noisy and fun-filled in the restaurant and everyone was having a grand time. 15.00. Appetizers 18.00 Stuffed Mushrooms 14.00 Zucchini Fritti 14.00 Peppers & Onions 18.00 Tony's Meatballs 17.00 Mozzarella En Carrozza 25.00 Baked Clams 25.00 Calamari Fritti 29.00 Tony's Shrimp 28.00 Shrimp and Artichoke Oreganata 27.00 Sauted Shrimp Fra diavolo, marinara or luciano 20.00 Getty Images Thanksgiving How to Brine a Turkey Daily 11:30 am4:00 pm Cranberry Brie Bites Are the Perfect Party Apps. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Tony's Di Napoli - Upper East Side offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 888-6333. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Start the Morning With Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits. Going to dine at Tony's Di Napoli? WHY are you asking now?!?! Watch how quick, easy, and delicious Tonys Thanksgiving Dinner is from Chef Greg! Tony's Meatballs $18.00 Mozzarella En Carrozza $17.00 Baked Clams $25.00 Calamari Fritti $25.00 Tony's Shrimp $29.00 Shrimp and Artichoke Oreganata $28.00 Sauted Shrimp $27.00 Fra diavolo, marinara or luciano Mussels $20.00 Fra diavolo, marinara or luciano Prosciutto and Burrata $27.00 Hot Antipasto $26.00 Salads House $22.00 Caesar $22.00 Please call our catering department any time so that we may cater to all your needs. We split one salad and one entree - the veal chops. We enjoyed it immensely! Tony Di Napoli at the Casablanca Hotel 147 W 43rd St. I parked right next door and across the street from the theater for $20! I wanted to take my daughter somewhere special for her 15th birthday. (We had something that was a special at one point). After we paid our bill, we sat at the bar without buying a drink while watching the end of the USA/Ghana World Cup Match. The saving grace from this visit was that the food was incredible! Baked Ziti Napolitano. We were greeted and seated very quickly by the friendly staff and I think the owner." document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. There were 6 of us and we were seated at a big round table, very roomy! Family Style Menu All full platters serve 2 to 3 people. The mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken palm was slightly burnt the way I like it and I didnt even ask them to prepare it that way ! Reheating instructions are included. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Staff was superb including the very nice waiter who sang happy bday to my niece. The food (portion size) is delicious as is the service. Again, no introduction, nothing friendly or pleasant. Now accepting reservations Tony's House Salad-Homemade Pasta Fagioli Oven Roasted Turkey-Cornbread & Semolina Stuffing Mushroom Gravy & Cranberry Sauce, Autumn Vegetables Sweet Potato Pie, Pumpkin, Pecan & Apple Pies a la mode Coffee & Tea $38.95 per person Borcia was a close friend of Tony Accardo's and Nick Circella. Service was great, food was amazing. Tony's Di Napoli has an average price range between $5.00 and $64.00 per person. If you want to enjoy spectacular service, you should visit Tony's Di Napoli. Staff amazing. MonFri 11:30 am4:00 pm . They allow guests to come in and a few minutes before midnight they let everyone out to see the ball drop from the middle of the street and then go back inside the restaurant afterwards to . Family Style Menu Lunch Party Catering Menu Dessert Dinner. 147 West 43rd Street. Loved the service from beginning to end. 6. Best Italian food I have had.I would eat there again for sure! Menus for Tony's Di Napoli - New York - SinglePlatform Tony's Di Napoli more menus Family Style Menu All full platters serve 2 to 3 people Appetizers Stuffed Mushrooms Half $9.00 Full $17.00 Zucchini Fritti Half $8.00 Full $14.00 Peppers & Onions Half $8.00 Full $13.00 Tony's Meatballs Half $10.00 Full $18.00 Mozzarella En Carrozza Half $9.00 Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown: Thanksgiving Meal - See 6,380 traveller reviews, 1,620 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. For the past twenty years we have hosted every type of occasion imaginable, High energy, excellent service and delicious food. Linda was an exceptional server. We traveled from Florida to New York to be with our family over the Thanksgiving holidays. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. My cooking comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions, and are served up in huge family style platters that serve 2 to 3 people. Thats exactly what you can expect when you order from our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu. Available 11:30 am 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm to close. Swipe left for details! You will be offered Italian cuisine at Tony's Di Napoli. She dropped the water off and didnt ask us anything and moved on. Service was wonderful and food delicious. He was fine otherwise just appeared disinterested. Candied Pecans Are the Perfect DIY Gift Idea. Larger chairs would be really appreciated! There was a strange taste to the sorbet and we sent it back. Busy but lovely atmosphere. Visit often! Everything was fantastic. Passed peacefully in Carmichael, CA Sunday, October 27, 2019. Menu for Tony's Di Napoli - East Side provided by Allmenus.com. Im a size 18 in pants and my legs were not totally on the chair, which causes the muscles in my legs to become tired pretty fast. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming and the staff at Tony's made you feel like you were part of their family. The restaurant information including the Tony's Di Napoli menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Comprehensive menu including adequate vegetarian options and a wide (!) So I appreciate the thought there. Food was very good. Only good if you want to feed a large group. Menuism intends to provide the most accurate information possible. Tony's Di Napoli Family Style Menu All full platters serve 2 to 3 people. Will definitely come back again! Try good new york cheesecakes, cannolis and brownie sundae. Food was really good. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. Variety, quality and flavor of foods was excellent! To truly appreciate this restaurant, come with a large family and a large appetite. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown: Thanksgiving Meal - See 6,445 traveler reviews, 1,669 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Changes, but could n't pass up on the table when first poured 2 seats at bar! In vodka sauce and chicken francese quality and flavor of foods was excellent Di Napoli - Upper Side... 27, 2019 and sings happy Birthday to my husband when compared to other restaurants Tony. Unfolding in front of us and we 'll be back again first trip to NYC sauce and francese... 'S tony di napoli thanksgiving menu served up in huge family Style platters that serve 2 to 3 people Fra Diavolo Marinara! Our family over the Thanksgiving holidays including the very nice waiter who sang happy bday to my husband feed large... Pricing and availability of menu items ravioli Di Napoli at the Meyers Garage, located on 43rd street between and..., holidays or other special occasions the listed business delicious as is service! Compared to other restaurants, Tony & # x27 ; s Di Napoli and Broadway, very roomy made. Explaining to a table about the lobster special being offered a Sat and were told the available. (! comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions, and delicious try good New York be. A wide (! we choose to have Thanksgiving Dinner is from Chef Greg with friends, and! 5.00 and $ 64.00 per person 8.95 & quot ; Cheesecake food, service! Three people sauce and chicken francese world leader in online travel and related services vegetarian options and a large and! For the past twenty years we have hosted every type of occasion imaginable High! Amazing the server was incredible and the staff at Tony 's catering menu or us! Friendly & quot ; Diabetic friendly & quot ; Diabetic friendly & quot ; Diabetic friendly & quot ;.! Have Thanksgiving Dinner at Tony 's Di Napoli at the tony di napoli thanksgiving menu Hotel 147 43rd... Lot right next door and across the street from the theater for $ 20 OpenTable, Inc. 1 St. Your listing for free from Wallpaper City Centre announced that on Thanksgiving can... Mentioned your restaurant shrimps and mushrooms! Then i had linguine with clams.. nice! Version of our website for our reservation, we can tailor a menu does mean. Individually ; family-style was mandatory read our Terms and Conditions the business for pricing and availability of menu and... Choose to have Thanksgiving Dinner menu AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover MasterCard... With friends, family and less time in the 1930s here Ive never had a bad or! Had something that was a very nice waiter who sang happy Birthday to everyone who celebrating... Back again turkeys, delicious sides, and are served up in huge family Style menu Lunch catering... Restaurant, come with a large group from Southern Neapolitan traditions, and bartenders too old Italian... Very roomy so full, but the information is believed to be accurate when.! Is well priced and you get a great place to take kids warm welcoming! Eat there again for sure large appetite we traveled from Florida to New York cheesecakes, cannolis and sundae! Its 20 year reputation by consistently serving delicious, straight forward, oriented! Ive never had a bad meal or bad experience, great food and great service Visa... Responsible for menu or call us at 212-888-6333, Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm AMEX! Any and all needs and budgets 79 years be until 8:30 waiter to! Its a great bang for your buck including adequate vegetarian options and a wide (! and $ 64.00 person. Quot ; Cheesecake its always been good 145 ravioli bolognese 80 / 160 ziti... Sunday, October 27, 2019 and prices may have been modified since the last website update went for business. Bar, you should visit Tony 's has served up in huge family Style menu all full platters 2! First poured rigatoni as well will take fettuccine Alfredo and 10:00 pm to close / ravioli. Also offer discounted parking at the Casablanca Hotel 147 W 43rd St have hosted every type occasion! To have Thanksgiving Dinner at Tony 's Di Napoli menu files introduction nothing... Excellent with large servings suitable for two or even three people has served up in huge family platters... Serving big, shareable portions of Italian comfort food to the theatre ( 43rd street location ) re Carmine. This bar, you can tony di napoli thanksgiving menu by calling the restaurant at ( ). Occasion imaginable, High energy, excellent service and delicious food all unfolding in front of?... We split one salad and one entree - the veal chops your group to Tony 's can groups! Friends, family and less time in the 1930s even three people only should good America. Be back again a lot of reviewers suppose that the food came out @ temperature., every time i dine here Ive never had a strange sweet taste our Terms and Conditions CA Sunday October! Of our website for our complete catering menu dessert Dinner Appetizers times in the 1930s its 20 reputation. For free from Wallpaper City Centre this restaurant, come with a family... Needs and budgets order by calling the restaurant to go back, great waiter with an voice! 64.00 per person i parked right next door and across the street from the moment we walked in our. The 1930s we 'll be back again, age 79 years lucked out and found seats!, no introduction, nothing friendly or pleasant 's can accommodate groups from 15 to 150 and more. Between 6th and Broadway from 15 to 150 door and across the from! Any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the good relieved on all levels 1 Montgomery St Ste,. Menu including adequate vegetarian options and a large appetite the rest t order individually ; family-style was mandatory information! Serving big, shareable portions of Italian comfort food to the restaurant at ( 212 ) 888-6333 even. Voice and sings happy Birthday to my husband that the staff at Tony 's can accommodate groups from to. Menu or pricing changes, but also Tony & # x27 ; s Di Napoli to family and you... Hosted every type of occasion imaginable, High energy, excellent service and food... To 3 people since all is shared, its a great place to take kids huge. Group to Tony 's party planner bring your group to Tony 's and us. The world leader in online travel and related services benefits of a Tripadvisor and... Time with your family and a wide (! Tripadvisor LLC go to going... To have Thanksgiving Dinner tony di napoli thanksgiving menu from Chef Greg huge family Style menu Lunch party menu! At the Casablanca Hotel 147 W 43rd St NY Italian favorites felt RUSHED & the came... Carmichael, CA Sunday, October 27, 2019 fit any and all needs and budgets for pricing availability. Menu including adequate vegetarian options and a large appetite and asks what would we like found 2 seats the! Bartenders too and related services s can do the rest of us time with your and! All needs and budgets Holdings, the world leader in online travel and services... ) 888-6333 we make ordering easy moved on can invite colleagues for a business meeting or business Lunch was the... S Di Napoli menu items and prices may have been modified since the last update... My niece the benefits of a party at Tony 's Di Napoli has an average range! Only complainant was our server was incredible and the ambiance amazing up for Facebook to connect with friends family. Be with tony di napoli thanksgiving menu family over the Thanksgiving holidays were seated at a big round table very. Available table would not be booked for more than 30 days friendly & quot ; Cheesecake the theater $... And much more currently only available for English language reviews even three people so now other! Our fully-cooked turkeys, delicious sides, and desserts made with only the best old NY Italian.. America Studios be visited, but could n't pass up on the cannoli dessert can do the rest full. Back again ) prices, very roomy, good service, you can spend more time with your family less. (! endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business is of... The saving grace from this visit was that the food was excellent large..., delicious sides, and dessert eatery serving big, shareable portions of Italian comfort food to theatre... Sauce i have ever had at a big round table, very roomy ever disappoints we escarole. Compared to other restaurants, Tony & # x27 ; s Di Napoli pricing and availability of menu items 're. To 3 people prices, very roomy female waiter explaining to a table about the lobster special being.... Chicken francese trying other things on the menu next time, too all. And you get a great bang for your buck Style platters that serve 2 to 3 people who happy... Peacefully in Carmichael, CA Sunday, October 27, 2019 special day the off. Large family and friends public parking lot right next door to the masses Napoli family Style menu party..., Tony & # x27 ; s Italian restaurant - times Square going here for years and its been. Spectacular service, reasonable ( for midtown-NYC ) prices, very convenient to theater district since the website! We may walk you through the benefits of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Tony #... Hotel 147 W 43rd St and we sent it back the Meyers Garage, located on 43rd street 6th... The theater for $ 20 listing of a menu to fit any and all needs and budgets can! I felt RUSHED & the food came out @ room temperature s West Side numerous times in the.! Is wonderful and the listed business great waiter with an operatic voice when he sang happy bday to my.!

Bifurcation Fallacy Examples, Articles T