I submitted a manuscript to a Nature journal six days ago. Printed journals: The Editors have begun a decision in the system. Note that once completed reviews for your submitted article have been received and are under evaluation by the handling Editor the status may later return to 'Under Review' if additional reviews are sought. Editors and Reviewers will be responsible for assessing the completeness of the characterization. The Editors also reserve the right to reject a paper even after it has been accepted if it becomes apparent that there are serious problems with the scientific content or with violations of our publishing policies. What happens after my manuscript is accepted? Party Wholesale Outlet, Commun. They generally mention the average time for the first decision. When can I expect a decision from the Editor? It should be clear what statistical test was used to generate every P value. as to look larger than a life and not unlike. The most serious reactions develop within 30 min after the injection, and patients are advised to wait in their . As there are many steps involved in the editorial process, this may in some cases take longer than you had anticipated. Authors should provide sequencing or functional data that validates the identity of their biological constructs (plasmids, fusion proteins, site-directed mutants, etc.) How long should I wait for a response from the journal? If this is the case, your paper will have to wait for its turn to be evaluated by the editor. Large Language Models (LLMs), such as ChatGPT, do not currently satisfy our authorship criteria. Please consult the appropriate nomenclature databases for correct gene names and symbols. When finished, click click Build PDF for Approval to complete the submission process and proceed to the Revisions Waiting Approval by Author folder. Best practices for authors of healthcare-related articial intelligence manuscripts Since its inception in 2017, npj Digital Medicine has attracted a disproportionate number of manuscripts reporting on uses of . Needs Approval or Revision Needs Approval. It's a platform to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. Please note that the use of any editing service is at the author's own expense and in no way implies that the article will be selected for peer review or accepted for publication. and through her disguises and plumbed up feathers. on 24 Dec, 2017, This content belongs to the Journal submission & peer review Stage. Any previously unreported custom computer code or scripts used to generate results reported in the manuscript that are central to the main claims must be made available to Editors and referees upon request. The journal charges up to: 3060 USD; as . [CDATA[// >