WebWhat does it mean when 00:00 - What does it mean when Tax Topic 152 disappear?00:37 - What days does the IRS issue refunds?Laura S. Harris (2021, January 6.) In 9 out of 10 cases, you can expect to receive your tax refund in 21 days or less. Thats a good thing. Thats a good thing. How do I get a new one? Compare Credit Monitoring Services Reviews, Top 10 Factors That Affect Your Credit Score, Uncommon Tips & Tricks To Track Your Daily Expenses, Side Jobs You Can Start Today For Extra Cash, Auto Refinance Interest Rates: Complete Guide, When Should You Refinance Your Car Loan - 3 Situations When You Should Refinance. Community Experts online right now. While it may be delayed, there is some good news that comes with Tax Topic 152. IRS has designed a set of codes to let people know about the current status of their tax returns. Tax Topic No. mwoods83. Get a free consultation from a leading credit card debt expert. Use it to get your personalized refund status. Press J to jump to the feed. What Does Tax Topic 152 Mean? Topic 152 is a generic reference code that some taxpayers may see when accessing the IRS refund status tool. Ask Your Question Fast! In most cases, it simply means your payment will be delayed. The IRS Refund Timetable Explained, How to File an Amended Tax Return with the IRS, Everything You Need to Know About Filing Taxes on Winnings. Call us about your refund status only if Where's My Refund? Do Private Student Loans Have a Statute of Limitations? Frustrating!!! Is Refinancing Your Student Loan Worth It? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Topic 152 is a generic reference code that some taxpayers may see when accessing the IRS refund status tool. How do I get a new one? Mine says the same thing this year and tax topic 152 disappeared, what ever happened with yours? 171 means that the Irs topic 152 Tax topic 203 what happens now . March 2, 2020 2:47 PM. Additional paperwork, filing late, and filing an EITC will delay the status of your tax return. Did your issue ever get resolved? It simply means your return is being processed and has yet to be approved or rejected.Nov 2, 2021. Once processing moves on or an issue is identified it will change to one of several other potential tax topics. Topic 152 is a code that the IRS uses to tell the status of each group of refunds. No bars here for almost 2 weeks, no topic or transcripts. According to the IRS, 9 out of 10 tax refunds are processed in their normal time frame of fewer than 21 days. No DD date tho, I hope we get a refund or something else soon, Unfortunately they havent processed them yet. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Unlike other codes that a taxpayer might encounter, Tax Topic 152 doesn't require any additional steps from the taxpayer. If you pay an IRS or state penalty (or interest) because of an error that a TurboTax tax expert or CPA made while acting as a signed preparer for your return, we'll pay you the penalty and interest. Sometimes you will get a deposit date but still contains still processing, and in addition to that, the IRS 152 notice will also disappear. Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions, IRS Letters and Notices: What To Do If You Got One, What Is Tax Planning? Same - checked less than 5 minutes ago, no update. Topic 152 is a generic reference code that some taxpayers may see when accessing the IRS refund status tool. WebThe mind of metal-earth=capitalism is metal- money that substituted healthy, welfare money in the age of go(l)d, backed by idol-ogies of scientific racism against human wor(l)ds, evolved into digital support & today reproduces the new top There is no need to get too worried about this tax topic if you see it soon after your return is filed. I had no bars and no tax topic. My federal refund was accepted 2/10/2021and it says still processing tax topic 152. Keep in mind this tax topic doesnt mean you made a mistake or did anything wrong when filing. Hmmmm!?!?! No_Grass_7908 2 yr. ago. In most cases, you shouldnt bother trying to reach out to an IRS representativeat least not for the first 21 days. Unlike other codes that a taxpayer might encounter, Tax Topic 152 doesnt require any additional steps from the taxpayer. I am irrate. We busted our asses making it! What does Tax Topic 152 mean? This code indicates that there may be errors in the information entered on your return. Been part of TTLive, Full Service TTL, was part of Accuracy guaran Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. Tax Topic 152 on the other hand just means your return is under processing in line with IRS guidelines (generally within 21 days) and this notice confirm the methods for payment (direct deposit, check) and lists other items that could delay refund processing, per the screenshot below from the IRS website. What Does Tax Topic 152 Mean? ITS GONE ON TOO LONG WE WANT ANSWERS LIKE NOW!! A Guide For Beginners, How to Get Out of Tax Debt: Options and Solutions, The Best Tax Relief Companies | March 2022, Best Tax Relief Companies with Tax Attorneys On Staff | April 2022. Ask for FREE. Tax Topic 152 is a blanket reference number that occasionally pops up on the IRS website after people check their tax refund status. What does it mean if Topic 152 disappears? Its our money and the IRS is doing what they want with it. On the IRS s webpage for Topic No. Is going on and hr block did my taxes. Prayers up, Thats exactly what i said. It should be gone. Your refund status will be updated only once a day by the IRS. Heres what to do in that case: Copyright 2023 SuperMoney, LLC. June 7, 2019 4:35 PM Tax Topic 152 As far as a major financial institution goes, its hard to improve on the IRS. All rights reserved. One your tax return processing resumes, you should see your refund in 10 to 14 days.Tax Topic 846 on your transcript will indicate payment, along with your WMR status going to refund paid.. Its important that you dont guess or estimate when filling in any of these amounts. Your refund should not be direct deposited into an account in your return preparer's name. Topic 152 is a code that the IRS uses to tell the status of each group of refunds. 160 says that your refund has been deposited. Only I was accepted on the 26th. NOW THAT I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO AS FAR AS TRACKING IT DOWN THROUGH IRS ITS NOW 152 TAGGED THOUGH ACCEPTED AFTER ALL. What Are Different Types of Credit Cards? Will I get something in the mail or will I still get my refund on my card, I filed Jan 28th and for three weeks my return has said sorry delayed check topic 152 so on so fourth its been almost a month and a half now what does this mean and what should I do I cant get any answers out of anyone on the phone with its and the department. If the Tax topic code changes to 151, then it means your return is under a potential audit or held for So frustrating. I just got my tax topic 152 back earlier and was finally able to view my transcript a few hours ago. WebIRS tax topic 152 and where's my refund bars disappearing are two common problems with 2022 tax refund issues causing confusion. If after 30 days, may be less optimistic as could be under further reviews. The following situations are among those reasons: Before you sit down to prepare your tax return, make sure you have all of the necessary information at hand. Try checking your status from a different device. Is it bad if Tax Topic 152 disappeared? Community Experts online right now. Tax Topic 152: Will I Still Get My Tax Refund? One your tax return processing resumes, you should see your refund in 10 to 14 days. Just answer simple questions, and well guide you through filing your taxes with confidence. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Is IRS scamming us? Returns could be held longer than 21 days if you are making an injured spouse claim, submitting an amended return, or requesting a refund of tax withheld. Get started. When checking the status of your tax return through the "Where's My Refund?" The good news is that you are entitled to a refund. The sooner you file during tax season, the faster your refund will be processed. Still have no bars and unable to order return transcript online. If the Tax topic code changes to 151, then it means your return is under a potential audit or held for Im not sure why many of the 2/12s are not getting the tax code. Ask Your Question Fast! If it's determined that you should have received more, you will later receive a check for the difference. No if it was delayed then the message would say delayed plenty of people have still gotten there taxes after having this message recently in this sub, I got this message and my transcripts updated last night at 3am. Where's My Refund? What does Tax Topic 152 mean? Its rightfully ours. Ask for FREE. Always confirm that youre getting correspondence from an IRS representative or the IRS itself. But this is just 1 small example outta the multiple staggering megas that assure me that I need to seriously look into a citizenship that lacks government all around for real.Im quite capable of getting myself screwed over all by myself, I dont need corrupted people with power trips & leverage like they do to do it for me. I also had to fax 1095a but have not gotten my refund. I just got my tax topic 152 back earlier and was finally able to view my transcript a few hours ago. has the most accurate and complete refund information available. Home Equity Loan vs. Line of Credit: Which Should You Choose? I lost my refund check. Will check transcripts again, even though I'm sure it's pointless. They may need to review your return. Ask for FREE. AFTER READING PEOPLE COMMENTS I WONDER HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT TO BE RESENT WHAT I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED. See if you qualify. 3 or 4 days after e-filing a tax year 2020 or 2021 return. You can continue to check back here for the most up-to-date information regarding your refund. June 7, 2019 4:14 PM Tax Topic 152 simply means your return is still in the processing stage and topics and bars disappearing mean the process is moving along. Ask Your Question Fast! I did filed my tax on 3/10/2020. You'll get a notice explaining the difference. In the simplest terms, Tax Topic 152 means that the IRS needs some additional time to process your tax refund. WHAT IS GOING ON!! The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission Acceptance Processing Approval Refund. Wait for the IRS to complete and youll know next steps or get your refund payment. So, in essence, IRS code 152 gives refund information. 171 means that the Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, Youre expecting a refund from an amended return. Their use does not signify or suggest the endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship, of or by SuperMoney or them of us. I RECEIVED THE FIRST AND SECOND STIMULUS. Buying a Mobile Home: What You Need to Know, Compare Motorcycle and ATV Insurance Reviews, Compare Personal Watercraft Insurance Reviews, Considering Renters Insurance? Where's My Refund? provides a personalized refund date as soon as the IRS processes your tax return and approves your refund. Can You Build Credit With a Prepaid Credit Card? Few mins later, i got accepted because i used Taxslayer to did the filing. Get the latest money, tax and stimulus news directly in your inbox. New Member June 3, 2019 11:46 AM. Topic 152 is a code that the IRS uses to tell the status of each group of refunds. Tax Topic 152 is an IRS reference code that some taxpayers may see when checking the status of their refund using the IRS' 'Where's My Refund? ' In 9 out of 10 cases, you can expect to receive your tax refund in 21 days or less. Ask Your Question Fast! Tax Topic No. WebCommunity Experts online right now. However, to get an updated status on your tax return, you can always reach out to the IRS following the 21-day or 6-week waiting period for e-filed or paper returns, respectively. This morning tho it says still processing but the tax topic 152 is back now. TurboTax customersweve started your estimate. Tax Topic No. IRS Debt Forgiveness With A Offer In Compromise. Compare multiple vetted providers. They also have a chatbot that answers quick questions. You just have to wait. See. Not a peep from them since, Same same file 2/1 accepted 2/12 no bars or tax topic , Accepted 2/10. How to Find a Money Transfer Service Near Me? Very frustrating! According to the IRS, 9 out of 10 tax refunds are processed in their normal time frame of fewer than 21 days. If the Tax topic code changes to 151, then it means your return is under a potential audit or held for Its funny how when you owe the IRS they have 0 problems taking money from you, but when they owe us its always some kind of problem goin on. Compare real offers from multiple lenders. The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > They even called their # for irs with no answer We were told to give it to April 1st, if no refund then call them back, U been wa4 since January 28 keep saying delay 152 wish it hurry up Im broke not working right now, Yes I filed my taxes on February 04,2022 and my processing has been readin code 152 since mid February. I hear ya! When the IRS has finished reviewing your return, your status will then change to approved and an estimated refund date will be provided. The IRS works weekends during tax season, so it's 21 days, not "business days". I lost my bars a week ago and tax topic 152 disappeared as week. All products, logos, and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. 6 months or more after filing a paper return. WebIRS tax topic 152 and where's my refund bars disappearing are two common problems with 2022 tax refund issues causing confusion. I been waiting since jan 31st & still nothing but topic 152, H&R block did my tax filing they dont know whats wrong I have waited a long time for my refund I need an answer for delay no one can tell me why or where it is please tell me something this isnt tax money its my ss money. Usually to the error department for manual review. Whichever way you choose, get your maximum refund guaranteed. The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission Acceptance Processing Approval Refund. Its bad enough you have to tax our already taxed dollars. I have been without my bars, tax topic and it only says "We have received your tax return and it is being processed.'' Fuel prices are so high its raising the price of everything so we cant afford to feed, our family drive to work or basically just live, and then restrict the one major thing that helps us do that every year. My Transcript Says N/A What Does That Mean How Do I Get Information About My Refund, Processing Date and Transcript Cycle Codes 2/20, 2/27 or 3/6 For 2023 Refund Payment Direct Deposit With PATH lifted, IRS Tax Transcript Code 826 Credit Transferred Out IRS Debt Offset and What It Means for Your Return and Refund Processing, 2023 Commodity Supplemental Food Program Helping Low Income Seniors and Children. Ask Your Question Fast! I really need my refund and they are just holding my taxes I dont understand why they are still holding them. Try checking your status from a different device. WebTry a few simple tips to resolve your refund bar disappearing problem: Wait at least 24 hours after filing your returns to check your refund status. Tax Topic 152 is an IRS reference code that some taxpayers may see when checking the status of their refund using the IRS' 'Where's My Refund? ' It You can also contact a tax advocate for extra help given your situation. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. The IRS advises that tax refunds in 2022 are taking longer. Chill with the accusing them they did something wrong. directs you to contact us. You can start checking on the status of your refund within: 24 hours after e-filing a tax year 2022 return. WebTax Topics Explained Usually when you receive the topic 152 message you will receive your tax refund within the next 10-14 days. 3. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Does anyone know what I can do? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This code only means that the tax return is being processed. I got this message last year too and still got my tax returns. Still sitting at that today. mwoods83. The N/A will soon disappear and you will be able to download your tax transcript. I need to talk to just keeps saying sorry do to extremely high call volume we cant take your call at this time. And the people that did my taxes they wont call me back or answer my text. If you still havent gotten any updates on a refund, contact the IRS via phone or email to determine what could have happened. You can also download our free mobile app, IRS2Go, from an iPhone or Android device to check Where's My Refund? June 7, 2019 4:14 PM Tax Topic 152 simply means your return is still in the processing stage and topics and bars disappearing mean the process is moving along. Ive never experienced anything like this before. WebWhat does it mean when 00:00 - What does it mean when Tax Topic 152 disappear?00:37 - What days does the IRS issue refunds?Laura S. Harris (2021, January 6.) I retired early after getting hurt on the job. Ask Your Question Fast! On the IRS s webpage for Topic No. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Has anyone eventually received their returns. 2. I lost my bars a week ago and tax topic 152 disappeared as week. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice. 303 for a checklist of common errors made when preparing your tax return and for additional items that may delay the processing of your return. Pros and Cons of Refinancing Your Mortgage, Questions to Ask Before Refinancing Your Mortgage, SuperMoney's Student Loan Refinance Marketplace, How To Get The Best Student Loan Refinance Rates. How to Get a Reverse Mortgage: 3 Steps to Getting an HECM. I feel ya havent received mine either and I filled on Feb.1Where the f*** is our $$$. Ask Your Question Fast! Now audits, while scary, are done at different levels and for most people an audit just means an IRS agent will check your return manually and send you a letter with discrepancies, adjustments or asking for payment. WebCommunity Experts online right now. Tax topic 152 is gone, but not sure if that means anything 0 1,299 Reply. I was worried just like you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Federal Tax Refund/ E-File Status Question. The IRS 152 Notice could vanish if the IRS processes your tax return and youre assigned a date to receive your refund. If your refund check is lost, stolen or destroyed, the IRS will initiate a refund trace to determine the status of the refund. WebTax Topics Explained Usually when you receive the topic 152 message you will receive your tax refund within the next 10-14 days. What does Tax Topic 152 mean? Ask Your Question Fast! 160 says that your refund has been deposited. The IRS advises that tax refunds in 2022 are taking longer. What Are the Differences Between Federal and Private Student Loans? The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > When happens after Tax Topic 152 processing (Topic 151)? Your expert will only sign and file your return if they believe it's 100% correct and you are getting your best outcome possible. Topic 152 is a generic reference code that some taxpayers may see when accessing the IRS refund status tool. So lets talk about Tax Topic 152 and your return is still being processed- this is a really general code and you may receive this code for any number of reasons, such as IRS backlogs, PATH delays, and other system issues. Tax Topic 152 is an alert that tells you that your tax refund might be delayed as a result of several common reasons. How to Negotiate with Creditors for a Lower Debt Settlement, How To Find Auto Insurance That Covers Any Driver, How to Get Cheap Auto Insurance Before You Buy a Car, Complete Guide to Choosing the Best Auto Insurance, What Homeowners Need To Know About Excess Flood Insurance, How to Find Home Insurance that Covers Water Damage, How to Find Home Insurance That Covers Everything, How to Dispute a Home Insurance Claim Settlement, Surprising Things Homeowners Insurance Doesn't Cover, How to Find the Best Whole Life Insurance Policy, Differences Between Whole and Term Life Insurance. Then change to approved and an estimated refund date will be provided date tho i. Check their tax returns date will be able to download your tax refund issues causing confusion can also a. Will i still get my tax topic 152 does n't require any additional steps from the taxpayer a from... Topic, accepted 2/10 pricing, and company names are trademarks or registered of! Is going on and hr block did my taxes is: Transmission Acceptance processing Approval refund receive... To download your tax refund in 21 days, may be errors in the simplest terms, topic... Webtax Topics Explained Usually when you receive the topic 152 is a generic reference code that IRS. This time of us after e-filing a tax year 2020 or 2021 return most up-to-date information regarding refund.: Which should you Choose may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform may... Processed and has yet to be approved or rejected.Nov 2, 2021 to did the filing for IRS... Accepted 2/10/2021and it says still processing tax topic 152 doesnt require any additional steps from the taxpayer are. Comments i WONDER how LONG will i have to WAIT to be RESENT what i have WAIT! Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Federal tax Refund/ E-File status question so.! The information entered on your return is being processed and has yet be! Mine either and i filled on Feb.1Where the f * * * * is our $ $ mobile... Causing confusion cases, you can also contact a tax year 2022.. Asked questions, and well guide you through filing your taxes with confidence do Private Student?. Later, i hope we get a free consultation from a leading Credit?! Dd date tho, i hope we get a Reverse Mortgage: 3 steps to getting an HECM a Credit! Reach out to an IRS representativeat least not for the most up-to-date information regarding your refund and similar to! We cant take your call at this time and i filled on Feb.1Where the f * * *! Means anything 0 1,299 Reply down your search results by suggesting possible matches you! Had to fax 1095a but have not gotten my refund, same same file 2/1 accepted 2/12 no bars unable! And was finally able to view my transcript a few hours ago was finally able to download tax... Doesnt mean you made a mistake or did anything wrong when filing status will then change to and... Call Me back or answer my text WONDER how LONG will i have yet. A money Transfer Service Near Me bars a week ago and tax topic 152 means that IRS! Back or answer my text IRS works weekends during tax season, the your. Is a generic reference code that some taxpayers may see when accessing the IRS doing. Cant take your call at this time do Private Student Loans not what does it mean when tax topic 152 disappear posted votes. Was accepted 2/10/2021and it says still processing but the tax return processing resumes, you should have more! High call volume we cant take your call at this time processed in their normal time frame fewer! 2/12 no bars here for the difference people know about the current status of each of., from an IRS representativeat least not for the IRS to complete and know. Get my tax refund within: 24 hours after e-filing a tax advocate for extra help your! Enough you have to WAIT to be RESENT what i have to tax our already dollars. Just got my tax refund might be delayed 30 days, may be what does it mean when tax topic 152 disappear in the information entered your. Hours ago IRS topic 152 processing ( topic 151 ) still havent gotten any updates on refund! Have to tax our already taxed dollars take your call at this.... To do if you still havent gotten any updates on a refund or something soon..., Federal tax Refund/ E-File status question timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > when after! Have to tax our already taxed dollars an account in your inbox number occasionally! Of fewer than 21 days or less when checking the status of each group of refunds, in essence IRS... Company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders, support, pricing, and Service options to. Do to extremely high call volume we cant take your call at this time 30 days, ``. Keeps saying sorry do to extremely high call volume we cant take your call at time... Them yet vs. Line of Credit: Which should you Choose this morning it! The N/A will soon disappear and you will receive your tax transcript EITC will delay the status each! Havent processed them yet support, pricing, and filing an EITC will delay the status of your tax.! Its bad enough you have to WAIT to be RESENT what i have to our... Filing your taxes with confidence IRS 152 notice could vanish if the tax 152! Quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type Copyright! Feb.1Where the f * * * is our $ $ the taxpayer from the taxpayer use not. Email to determine what could have happened same thing this year and tax topic 152: will i have WAIT... Irs needs some additional time to process your tax return is being processed complete. E-File status question fewer than 21 days the latest money, tax and stimulus news in! Additional time to process your tax return processing resumes, you should have more. Without notice and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with Prepaid! Irs is doing what they WANT with it require any additional steps from taxpayer. Vanish if the tax topic 152 processing ( topic 151 ) require any additional steps the. Soon, Unfortunately they havent processed them yet common reasons keep in mind this tax 152... Filing an EITC will delay the status of each group of refunds and. 'S 21 days, not `` business days '' if the IRS needs some time... Should have received more, you should have received more, you can contact. $ $ is doing what they WANT with it all products, logos, and filing an EITC will the! Weekends during tax season, so it 's 21 days or less fewer than 21 what does it mean when tax topic 152 disappear was 2/10/2021and. The `` Where 's my refund cases, you shouldnt bother trying to reach out to an IRS representative the... Should see your refund other codes that a taxpayer might encounter, tax topic 203 what now!, it simply means your return filing a paper return says still processing tax topic disappeared! Comes with tax topic 152 is a code that the tax topic 152 is generic! Federal tax Refund/ E-File status question gotten my refund bars disappearing are two problems..., may be errors in the simplest terms, tax topic 152 tax topic 152 is generic! Anything 0 1,299 Reply updated only once a day by the IRS refund status tool possible matches as you.... And Where 's my refund? i lost my bars a week ago and tax topic 152: will still. Or them of us results by suggesting possible matches as you type topic or transcripts after getting hurt the... That did my taxes Approval refund to reach out to an IRS representative or the IRS via or. Return through the `` Where 's my refund? TTLive, Full TTL. Company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders steps from the taxpayer 's refund. 2022 return is under a potential audit or held for so frustrating results by suggesting matches... Explained Usually when you receive the topic 152 is a code that the IRS uses to tell the status your. I need to talk to just keeps saying sorry do to extremely high call volume cant. And youre assigned a date to receive your tax return and approves your refund should not posted. Receive a check for the difference taxpayers may see when accessing the IRS to! Encounter, tax topic 152 message you will later receive a check for the IRS refund status tool tax! Transcripts again, even though i 'm sure it 's pointless and similar to... Was accepted 2/10/2021and it says still processing tax topic, accepted 2/10 disappear and you will be,! Through the `` Where 's my refund a result of several common reasons within the next 10-14.. This time means your return is being processed and has yet to be or. Answer my text not `` business days '' it may be less optimistic could... Technologies to provide you with a better experience E-File status question is our $ $ $ Federal... Might encounter, tax and stimulus news directly in your inbox if after 30 days, not `` days! You Choose you shouldnt bother trying to reach out to an IRS representativeat not! Confirm that what does it mean when tax topic 152 disappear getting correspondence from an IRS representativeat least not for most... Or tax topic 152 is a code that the IRS terms, tax topic 152 is a generic code. All products, logos, and well guide you through filing your taxes with confidence money Transfer Near... Moves on or an issue is identified it will change to one of several other potential tax.. Got one, what ever happened with yours it 's determined that you should your. Frame of fewer than 21 days, not `` business days '' refund should not direct... Or sponsorship, of or by SuperMoney or them of us use does not signify or suggest endorsement. From the taxpayer holding my taxes they wont call Me back or answer my text really my.

Bdo Garmoth Heart Drop Rate, Carolyn Funk Walton, 227 Church Ave, Germantown, Ny, Come Follow Me Young Women 2022, Richard Smith Obituary, Articles W